I was just sent an email by PETA...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts
[QUOTE="entropyecho"]

Fur is natural and keeps you warm, why should we wear artificial polymers that are not biodegradable?

An animal can defend itself, a plant on the other hand... who's really being cruel?

(Devil's Advocate)

Wolf-avatar

An animal cant defend its self when its leg is snapped in half by a trap.

That's when they are the most dangerous, when they are cornered or feel threatened.

But I will say this - animal cruelty is correlated with sociopathic, antisocial behavior and violent tendencies.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
[QUOTE="entropyecho"]

Fur is natural and keeps you warm, why should we wear artificial polymers that are not biodegradable?

An animal can defend itself, a plant on the other hand... who's really being cruel?

(Devil's Advocate)

JangoWuzHere

How is a plant even a liveing creature... It dosen't move or do anything with its life.

>_>

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 anesthesie
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts

It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.SolidSnake35
\

It's rather perplexing.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#105 Wolf-avatar
Member since 2007 • 7783 Posts
[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

PannicAtack

How is a plant even a liveing creature... It dosen't move or do anything with its life.

>_>

It sounds just like you. :o

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.SolidSnake35

yes I am more annoyed against PETA. Arson,vandlism and such. The fact that they want humens to die for the sake of animals is wroung.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Wolf-avatar

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.JangoWuzHere

yes I am more annoyed against PETA. Arson,vandlism and such. The fact that they want humens to die for the sake of animals is wroung.

Not as wrong as the way you skip spell check.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 anesthesie
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

Wolf-avatar

>_>

PannicAtack is quite a likable person when silent, n'est-ce pas?

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Wolf-avatar
[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

anesthesie

>_>

I was just kidding.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

Wolf-avatar

>_>

I just don't consider plants to be as important as animals and humans thats all...

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.JangoWuzHere

You are constructing strawmen and undermining my arguments. Please stop. >_>
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

These acts of 'arson' you speak of are really just setting free imprisoned animals. Yes, that was somebody's trade, but again, if the ignorant masses won't listen then make them.

anesthesie

You condone arson and theft. Wonderful.

I condone what, in this case, the FBI considers arson. Which is really a pathetic excuse for arson.

Also, you've claimed that ALF is violent.... Bulls*it.

Arson is violence. Vandalism is violence. >_>

Again, bulls*it.

Violence is attacking the person or any other living creature, and they have never done that. They don't even carry guns.

Oh, no.

They carry molotov cocktails. >_>

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

JangoWuzHere

:lol: The mind boggles.
anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

Wolf-avatar

>_>

I was just kidding.

Not me.
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts
[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

JangoWuzHere

>_>

I just don't consider plants to be as important as animals and humans thats all...

What about their production of oxygen?

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.Wolf-avatar

Not as wrong as the way you skip spell check.

right.... you would be more happy if I just spell checked everything then fine...-_-

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

These acts of 'arson' you speak of are really just setting free imprisoned animals. Yes, that was somebody's trade, but again, if the ignorant masses won't listen then make them.

anesthesie

I condone what, in this case, the FBI considers arson. Which is really a pathetic excuse for arson.

Again, bulls*it.

Violence is attacking the person or any other living creature, and they have never done that. They don't even carry guns.

Oh, no.

Bulls*it overload.

Hey, you're the one condoning arson. >_>
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

entropyecho

>_>

I know that. Oxygen is important.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#122 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Maybe you should ask yourself why people are getting so desperate.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

anesthesie

Again, bulls*it.

Oh, no.

Bulls*it overload.

actually they do carry those. or something similar to it.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

PannicAtack

Again, bulls*it.

Oh, no.

Bulls*it overload.

Hey, you're the one condoning arson. >_>

Look back a few comments, I said I condoned what they did, which is a sad excuse for arson.
anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 anesthesie
[QUOTE="entropyecho"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"][QUOTE="entropyecho"]

(Devil's Advocate)

JangoWuzHere

>_>

I know that. Oxygen is important.

This whole thread just became ridiculously infantile.

Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

anesthesie

Again, bulls*it.

vi·o·lence–noun

1.swift and intense force: the violence of a storm. 2.rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment: to die by violence. 3.an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws: to take over a government by violence. 4.a violent act or proceeding. 5.rough or immoderate vehemence, as of feeling or language: the violence of his hatred. 6.damage through distortion or unwarranted alteration: to do editorial violence to a text.

Epic_Hero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Epic_Hero7
Member since 2008 • 189 Posts

That is a bit extreme, in my opinion. They could have made their point just the same if they provided facts & truths, instead of needing show a video of an animal being beaten and skinned.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts

Sometimes, it makes me wonder how they get such videos, especially of a baby wolf. People just don't gather wolves and then skin them. I never heard of an industry that has wolves caged up and used for fur. Makes me wonder if PETA does this themselves, and then show people.

Wouldn't put it past me if they did do that.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 PannicAtack
Look back a few comments, I said I condoned what they did, which is a sad excuse for arson.anesthesie
'Sad excuse?' What they are doing fits the definition of arson to the letter. They make incendiary devices and use them on animal testing labs in order to halt medical research that has, and continues, to save human lives. A 'sad excuse' only in how contemptuous the actions are. >_>
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.SolidSnake35

Maybe you should ask yourself why people are getting so desperate.

Why would anyone go to that kind of measures?

That's like saying I would kill people who kills other animals. But in the end im not doing anything diffrent then what the other person was doing. In the end no one learns anything.

Its odd really

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 anesthesie

Sometimes, it makes me wonder how they get such videos, especially of a baby wolf. People just don't gather wolves and then skin them. I never heard of an industry that has wolves caged up and used for fur. Makes me wonder if PETA does this themselves, and then show people.

ayanami_rei

Crap, I was just moderated.

Was that you?

Myrkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Myrkan
Member since 2004 • 1304 Posts

Call me immoral but I don't feel bad when I see those videos of Animals being beaten and skinned

I think we should worry about humans before we worry about animals. PETA are also a bunch of hypocrites as well and they're actions are idiotic.
Toriko42

I dont agree with PETA's methods but we are above that. At this point in time you have to take out 3 quarters of your brain to appreciate recreational hunting, or killing animals for rituals. Nowadays, we kill animals as humanely as possible for meat. We dont club and skin them. I would understand hunting in the wild to survive, thats natural, but when hunters shoot and gut animals for the 'sport' of it, it fills me with homicidal rage.

I agree that we should worry about humans first, but I dont agree with not feeling bad when people kill animals in the most horrible ways for sport or rituals. Think about where humans are nowadays. We arent out in the wild, working for every little scrap of food we can get. We live comfortably, and we can go to any supermarket and get all the food we need.

At this point, killing animals in unhumane ways out in the wild is cruel and disgusting.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 JangoWuzHere

ayanami_rei

yes I do like to know were they get these videos. Most of the time I think they do it to get the message over the country.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 SolidSnake35
That's like saying I would kill people who kills other animals. But in the end im not doing anything diffrent then what the other person was doing. In the end no one learns anything. Its odd reallyJangoWuzHere
Except you've purged the earth of a terrible human being and humanity is better off for it.
Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Call me immoral but I don't feel bad when I see those videos of Animals being beaten and skinned

I think we should worry about humans before we worry about animals. PETA are also a bunch of hypocrites as well and they're actions are idiotic.
Myrkan

I dont agree with PETA's methods but we are above that. At this point in time you have to take out 3 quarters of your brain to appreciate recreational hunting, or killing animals for rituals. Nowadays, we kill animals as humanely as possible for meat. We dont club and skin them. I would understand hunting in the wild to survive, thats natural, but when hunters shoot and gut animals for the 'sport' of it, it fills me with homicidal rage.

I agree that we should worry about humans first, but I dont agree with not feeling bad when people kill animals in the most horrible ways for sport or rituals. Think about where humans are nowadays. We arent out in the wild, working for every little scrap of food we can get. We live comfortably, and we can go to any supermarket and get all the food we need.

At this point, killing animals in unhumane ways out in the wild is cruel and disgusting.

Hunting is neccesary by this point because people killed off all the predators to save their livestock, if not for hunters the animals would die of starvation and disease.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 anesthesie

[QUOTE="anesthesie"]Look back a few comments, I said I condoned what they did, which is a sad excuse for arson.PannicAtack
'Sad excuse?' What they are doing fits the definition of arson to the letter. They make incendiary devices and use them on animal testing labs in order to halt medical research that has, and continues, to save human lives. A 'sad excuse' only in how contemptuous the actions are. >_>

I stand by what I said. It's a sad excuse.

And you didn't really say animal testing is helping anyone, did you?I thought I was debating a capable opponent.... Perhaps I was wrong.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Call me immoral but I don't feel bad when I see those videos of Animals being beaten and skinned

Myrkan

Yes that's what PETA should be going against. Hunting for sport has no value in this world. I wouldn't mind of PETA to go against that at all. But instead they focus on things that does not matter like rebelling against KFC?? I come on PETA can't you save animals lives instead of just making your selves look like a bunch of fools??!

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 SolidSnake35
I said violence was against a living creature. No where in there did it talk about it having to do with a business or location.anesthesie
You could be violent towards an inanimate object if you wanted to
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]Look back a few comments, I said I condoned what they did, which is a sad excuse for arson.anesthesie

And you didn't really say animal testing is helping anyone, did you?I thought I was debating a capable opponent.... Perhaps I was wrong.

I'll say it again.

Animal testing has, and continues, to save human lives.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 JangoWuzHere

[QUOTE="JangoWuzHere"]That's like saying I would kill people who kills other animals. But in the end im not doing anything diffrent then what the other person was doing. In the end no one learns anything. Its odd reallySolidSnake35
Except you've purged the earth of a terrible human being and humanity is better off for it.

You know what I'm not going to try to reason with somone like you. I wouldn't be surprised if you are a PETA member.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"]

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]Look back a few comments, I said I condoned what they did, which is a sad excuse for arson.PannicAtack

I'll say it again.

I was definitely wrong. I should just quit with you now, I see no more reason in your comments.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 SolidSnake35
Animal testing has, and continues, to save human lives.PannicAtack
If it doesn't save animal lives then they should be left out of it. ^_^
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 JangoWuzHere
[QUOTE="anesthesie"]

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"]Look back a few comments, I said I condoned what they did, which is a sad excuse for arson.PannicAtack

I'll say it again.

without animal testing we could expect the Human race to plunge down into death as well. I guess thats what PETA wants overall...

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
[QUOTE="ayanami_rei"]

anesthesie

Crap, I was just moderated.

Was that you?

Look at your moderation history and you'll know why you were moderated.