I was just sent an email by PETA...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts

This thread is getting boring.....Wolf-avatar

is leather murder too?

Robertoey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Robertoey
Member since 2005 • 1996 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"]Call me immoral but I don't feel bad when I see those videos of Animals being beaten and skinned

I think we should worry about humans before we worry about animals. PETA are also a bunch of hypocrites as well and they're actions are idiotic.
FalcoLX
I agree. Most of PETA's actions are just for attention.

Of course we should place the well-being of human beings above that of animals, but you guys don't feel bad when you see animals being clubbed to death and then skinned?..

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="TheOddQuantum"]

I believe the term I would currently use for them is "Eco-terrorists".

anesthesie

Yes, well, Mr. Rock-Me-Amadeus, when nobody listens and keeps slaughtering innocent creatures what else is there to do? Shock value is the only thing people listen to.

And "Eco-Terrorists?!" Give me a f*cking break. The thing they're most famous for is nude ads. Hardly terrorists.

Rodney Coronado. A member of the Animal Liberation Front, an organization that is classified by the FBI as 'domestic terrorists.' Coronado himself has been imprisoned for firebombing animal testing labs.

PETA has openly endorsed the ALF and contributed large sums of money to the legal defense of Coronado. >_>

Good God, just because they supported his defence doesn't meant they took part in his crimes.

Besides, the FBI are a bunch of paranoiacs, they label you a 'domestic terrorist' if you go to flipping Cuba.

The ALF has been implicated in several incidents with firebombing animal testing labs. Sounds alot like terrorism to me. By giving them money, PETA has shown that they not only condone, but support their actions. >_>

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 anesthesie
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"]This thread is getting boring.....dissonantblack

is leather murder too?

Yes.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="TheOddQuantum"]

PannicAtack

Yes, well, Mr. Rock-Me-Amadeus, when nobody listens and keeps slaughtering innocent creatures what else is there to do? Shock value is the only thing people listen to.

And "Eco-Terrorists?!" Give me a f*cking break. The thing they're most famous for is nude ads. Hardly terrorists.

Rodney Coronado. A member of the Animal Liberation Front, an organization that is classified by the FBI as 'domestic terrorists.' Coronado himself has been imprisoned for firebombing animal testing labs.

PETA has openly endorsed the ALF and contributed large sums of money to the legal defense of Coronado. >_>

Good God, just because they supported his defence doesn't meant they took part in his crimes.

Besides, the FBI are a bunch of paranoiacs, they label you a 'domestic terrorist' if you go to flipping Cuba.

The ALF has been implicated in several incidents with firebombing animal testing labs. Sounds alot like terrorism to me. >_>

Once again, when the Hell did ALF become synonymous with PETA?

Defending Coronado is a pathetic excuse.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PannicAtack

Ingrid Newkirk, the president of PETA, has openly voiced support for them and given them money. >_>

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 Wolf-avatar
Member since 2007 • 7783 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"]This thread is getting boring.....dissonantblack

is leather murder too?

I only use Fake Leather.I dont think its the same as fur but I dont think its right.Fake leather is just the same as real.Also that hat you said that had fur on it.What ever its called,I heard it has Rabbit fur on it.I forgot the name of it though. >_>

cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts
I'm seeing way too many animal rights threads lately... I wonder why >.> ~ de arimasu
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
peta will always show some isolated case and only one side of the story
TheOddQuantum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 TheOddQuantum
Member since 2008 • 2472 Posts
[QUOTE="TheOddQuantum"]

anesthesie

They deliver their point through fear(in a way) >.>

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Wolf-avatar

I'm seeing way too many animal rights threads lately... I wonder why >.> ~ de arimasucfamgcn

Im a well known user.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="TheOddQuantum"]

TheOddQuantum

I'd say honesty, not fear.

Because when they kill animals for fur that is really what they do, it's not a dramatization.

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts

To anyone who believes PETA is a great organization, I beg you to watch this. (Warning: Vulgar language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijLulwUTY

bigfatcrap

Wow, now I have even less respect for that "Organization".
Im going to ENJOY my turkey today.
anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 anesthesie

Ingrid Newkirk, the president of PETA, has openly voiced support for them and given them money. >_>

PannicAtack

How many times must I say it?

She didn't commit the crimes, therefore she is not a terrorist.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Wolf-avatar
[QUOTE="TheOddQuantum"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="TheOddQuantum"]

anesthesie

I'd say honesty, not fear.

Because when they kill animals for fur that is really what they do, it's not a dramatization.

Your right..its Murder!!The only reason there is still fur trade is so they can make those stupid fur coats and stuff for fashion,Its just so wrong.

cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

[QUOTE="cfamgcn"]I'm seeing way too many animal rights threads lately... I wonder why >.> ~ de arimasuWolf-avatar

Im a well known user.

Don't get cocky now. ~ de arimasu :P

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts
Is PETA for or against same sex animal unions?
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
I hate when People Eating Tasty Animals send me emails too. Seriously though: I am against clubbing baby animals and what not but PETA needs to stop being so extreme.
Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

But she funded and supported the crimes, thus encouraging others to do the same thing, causing more crimes of the sort.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

She funded them. If you hand the weapons to a hitman, knowing the intention, you share responsibility in the murder. >_>
anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

PannicAtack

She funded them. If you hand the weapons to a hitman, knowing the intention, you share responsibility in the murder. >_>

I suppose in that ridiculous scenario, yes, you would be guilty. But Ingrid was never told what was to be done with the money.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

Bloodaxe726

But she funded and supported the crimes, thus encouraging others to do the same thing, causing more crimes of the sort.

My father once gave money to the homeless Brian David Mitchell, does that mean he is guilty of Ms. Smart's kidnapping?

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 carrot-cake
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

I suppose in that ridiculous scenario, yes, you would be guilty. But Ingrid was never told what was to be done with the money.

So, you must be in a very high position in peta if you know this then. Otherwise, what you just said means nothing.
DJCUEBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DJCUEBALL
Member since 2008 • 2562 Posts
I hope PETA just went away.
Bloodaxe726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Bloodaxe726
Member since 2007 • 7903 Posts
[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

Than she's stupid, what would you think a known terrorist is going to do with money?

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

carrot-cake

So, you must be in a very high position in peta if you know this then. Otherwise, what you just said means nothing.

What the Hell do you mean it means nothing? Of course it does. I was answering his point, and by your logic; why does anybody else's point mean anything?

I don't have to be a member of PETA to know that Ingrid didn't know what they were going to do with her money.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

Bloodaxe726

Than she's stupid, what would you think a known terrorist is going to do with money?

Because on the surface they just appear to be another animal rights group, and I'm sorry, but Ms. Newkirk isn't psychic. You can't suspect people before they've done anything wrong.

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 carrot-cake
[QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

What the Hell do you mean it means nothing? Of course it does. I was answering his point, and by your logic; why does anybody else's point mean anything?

I don't have to be a member of PETA to know that Ingrid didn't know what they were going to do with her money.

Alright then, well how do you know that she didn't know what was going to be done with the money?
Also, if you say by my logic why does anybody's else's point mean anything? Well they back it up with proof, facts, links, sources, etc. You on the other hand, are making baseless statements that seem very unlikely. Think before you talk.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PannicAtack
[QUOTE="Bloodaxe726"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

Because on the surface they just appear to be another animal rights group, and I'm sorry, but Ms. Newkirk isn't psychic. You can't suspect people before they've done anything wrong.

That's a load of crap. The ALF is known for acts of vandalism, intimidation, and arson. Their slogan is 'Direct Action.' >_>
anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

carrot-cake

Alright then, well how do you know that she didn't know what was going to be done with the money?
Also, if you say by my logic why does anybody's else's point mean anything? Well they back it up with proof, facts, links, sources, etc. You on the other hand, are making baseless statements that seem very unlikely. Think before you talk.

The only thing that I have not thought through in my statements is that I shouldn't waste my time on your idiotic remarks.

I just backed my statements up, you, for whatever reason, didn't want to recognize it or didn't notice.

READ before you WRITE.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="Bloodaxe726"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

PannicAtack

That's a load of crap. The ALF is known for acts of vandalism, intimidation, and arson. Their slogan is 'Direct Action.' >_>

That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

These acts of 'arson' you speak of are really just setting free imprisoned animals. Yes, that was somebody's trade, but again, if the ignorant masses won't listen then make them.

esb1118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 esb1118
Member since 2007 • 2661 Posts
I doubt you actually got an email from them.
carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 carrot-cake
[QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

The only thing that I have not thought through in my statements is that I shouldn't waste my time on your idiotic remarks.

I just backed my statements up, you, for whatever reason, didn't want to recognize it or didn't notice.

READ before you WRITE.

Alright well where do you post a link or some sort of credible source stating that she had ABSOLUTELY no idea on where the money was going to? Please point it out, because I cant seem to find it.
Sabin55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#84 Sabin55
Member since 2008 • 361 Posts
I arrested someone about a month ago for throwing a puppy out of a 2nd floor window. PETA called me asking about the particulars of the case. Never called back. Didn't want anything I said to be taken out of context or skewed.
anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

carrot-cake

READ before you WRITE.

Alright well where do you post a link or some sort of credible source stating that she had ABSOLUTELY no idea on where the money was going to? Please point it out, because I cant seem to find it.

What the Hell makes a link make my argument credible? It's not a link that makes a credible argument, it's that you know what the Hell you're talking about. Unlike yourself.

If you need information to argue about something that you don't know enough about, then find it yourself. I'm not patronizing you.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 anesthesie

I arrested someone about a month ago for throwing a puppy out of a 2nd floor window. PETA called me asking about the particulars of the case. Never called back. Didn't want anything I said to be taken out of context or scewed.Sabin55

Skewed.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Wolf-avatar

Well,This just proves that Fur is Wrong.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 anesthesie

Wolf-avatar

I mean, of course it is... but what does?

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 carrot-cake
[QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]

anesthesie

READ before you WRITE.

What the Hell makes a link make my argument credible? It's not a link that makes a credible argument, it's that you know what the Hell you're talking about. Unlike yourself.

If you need information to argue about something that you don't know enough about, then find it yourself. I'm not patronizing you.

Excuse me? Im sorry but you are NOT a credible source, and without a credible source, saying that she did not know about where the money goes is as much fact as me saying that the large hadron collider will kill us all.
You obviously do not know how to argue, and/or havent written a paper where you have had to site your sources.
Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Wolf-avatar
[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"]

anesthesie

The fact than an Innocent animal was beat to near death then skinned alive,only for someone to wear its skin in a fashion show.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

Fur is natural and keeps you warm, why should we wear artificial polymers that are not biodegradable?

An animal can defend itself, a plant on the other hand... who's really being cruel?

(Devil's Advocate)

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 anesthesie
[QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"]

Wolf-avatar

The fact than an Innocent animal was beat to near death then skinned alive,only for someone to wear its skin in a fashion show.

Ah, OK.

.... You mean the video???

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 anesthesie

Fur is natural and keeps you warm, why should we wear artificial polymers that are not biodegradable?

An animal can defend itself, a plant on the other hand... who's really being cruel?

(Devil's Advocate)

entropyecho

I do hope you're being sarcastic.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PannicAtack
That's all relative to what you find wrong, isn't it.

These acts of 'arson' you speak of are really just setting free imprisoned animals. Yes, that was somebody's trade, but again, if the ignorant masses won't listen then make them.

anesthesie
You condone arson and theft. Wonderful.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#96 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
It's funny how some of you seem more annoyed at PETA than the mistreatment of animals.
Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Wolf-avatar

(Devil's Advocate)

entropyecho

An animal cant defend its self when its leg is snapped in half by a trap.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

PETA is an evil company really.

Now im for animal rights and stuff but why must you show me these torture videos of animals dieing? Why would this change my opinion and I would morely question why you also send this video to children....

not to mention PETA are all goddamn terrorists. firebombing bulidings? are you jokeing!?!?! Why can't you make a peaceful soulition instead of useing violence??? your teaching your children to become friken terrorists.

I Feel that they should get shut down. But here in America Freedom of Speech keeps them alive which is kinda odd knowing that they must have burned down like 6 buildings so far.

Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Wolf-avatar
[QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"][QUOTE="anesthesie"][QUOTE="Wolf-avatar"]

anesthesie

Ah, OK.

.... You mean the video???

Not just the video,Thousands of animals are killed the same way every day for the sake of fashion.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

(Devil's Advocate)

entropyecho

How is a plant even a liveing creature... It dosen't move or do anything with its life.