How to Approach a Girl for Dummies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Premier1101
Member since 2008 • 13515 Posts
[QUOTE="Premier1101"]

[QUOTE="the_foreign_guy"]Don't assume. You'll make an ass out of u and me. ;)

Moral of the day.[/QUOTE

TFG, comes in making everything cool again.... can you do me a favor and erase that one Most in first paragraph and capital the G? thanks... oh yeah... I JUST GOT SERVED!!!!!! so did the the new guy.....

RoyWilson

No. No, I didn't.

you brushed it off as a champ, i made myself look like an idiot that is unwise and naieve. I proved that I am an idiot the entire discussion. Quite embarrassing.... *hangs self*

YourOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#302 YourOldFriend
Member since 2005 • 4196 Posts

Looks good. If only someone could do such a super-guide for religion and politics, we'd be rid of 80% of the OT discussion :)

Many of these things are so common sense that people forget them or pass them off, but just remember kids, girls are just people so treat them as such and don't put them on a pedestal: You'll make it an uphill battle when it's really quite easy.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts

Looks good. If only someone could do such a super-guide for religion and politics, we'd be rid of 80% of the OT discussion :)

Many of these things are so common sense that people forget them or pass them off, but just remember kids, girls are just people so treat them as such and don't put them on a pedestal: You'll make it an uphill battle when it's really quite easy.

YourOldFriend

EXACTLY!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178864 Posts

Moral of the day.Premier1101

TFG, comes in making everything cool again.... can you do me a favor and erase that one Most in first paragraph and capital the G? thanks... oh yeah... I JUST GOT SERVED!!!!!! so did the the new guy.....

Seriously dude....that is an OLD OLD saying.:|

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Premier1101
[QUOTE="Premier1101"]

Moral of the day.LJS9502_basic

Seriously dude....that is an OLD OLD saying.:|

yeah.... I know..... point? oh served? no not saying.... by your generalization schpeel... owned..or is it pwned? idk.. im partyin... sorry The Cure got booed back the closet, must not be a good crowd tonight..

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 LJS9502_basic

yeah.... I know..... point? oh served? no not saying.... by your generalization schpeel... owned..or is it pwned? idk.. im partyin... sorry The Cure got booed back the closet, must not be a good crowd tonight..

Premier1101

You mean a crowd with zero taste.....:roll:

And the parties aren't real.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#307 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

Don't assume. You'll make an ass out of u and me. ;)

Moral of the day.the_foreign_guy

Fortunately, I'm already an ass, meaning I can assume all I want. Look at all the logical and horribly assumptions I've made earlier in this thread.

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Premier1101
[QUOTE="Premier1101"]

LJS9502_basic

:shock: SS35 has no taste???? ouch..... his partys real enough for me..... I dont like FOB too much... oh did you ever read about that dream you were in?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Premier1101"]

Premier1101

:shock: SS35 has no taste???? ouch..... his partys real enough for me..... I dont like FOB too much... oh did you ever read about that dream you were in?

I was referring to anyone who booed The Cure...and what?

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Premier1101
[QUOTE="Premier1101"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Premier1101"]

LJS9502_basic

I was referring to anyone who booed The Cure...and what?

wasnt me those people in that picture are hardcore FOB fans, but Ill drag it up hang on... its funny and weird...

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Premier1101
My dream was about LJ, it was weird... So it just started out with me on comp talking on messenger on webcam with a girl about 26 years old who was a gorgeous emo looking chick with black and blonde hair whose name happened to be Louanna Joe Salvington, and we talked about posting on Gamespot and how I dont have a gf now... it was sooo weird... and random... we even listened to a cure song..together...I woke up going what the crap???
A3trix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#312 A3trix
Member since 2007 • 434 Posts

Moral of the day.Video_Game_King

Fortunately, I'm already an ass, meaning I can assume all I want. Look at all the logical and horribly assumptions I've made earlier in this thread.

Point taken...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 LJS9502_basic

My dream was about LJ, it was weird... So it just started out with me on comp talking on messenger on webcam with a girl about 26 years old who was a gorgeous emo looking chick with black and blonde hair whose name happened to be Louanna Joe Salvington, and we talked about posting on Gamespot and how I dont have a gf now... it was sooo weird... and random... we even listened to a cure song..together...I woke up going what the crap??? Premier1101

Um....was that your dream?:|

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Premier1101

[QUOTE="Premier1101"]My dream was about LJ, it was weird... So it just started out with me on comp talking on messenger on webcam with a girl about 26 years old who was a gorgeous emo looking chick with black and blonde hair whose name happened to be Louanna Joe Salvington, and we talked about posting on Gamespot and how I dont have a gf now... it was sooo weird... and random... we even listened to a cure song..together...I woke up going what the crap??? LJS9502_basic

Um....was that your dream?:|

yeah...... have I been on GS too much? or is my mind not able to comprehend The Cure so it floods my mind????? it weirded me out to wake up the other day...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 LJS9502_basic

yeah...... have I been on GS too much? or is my mind not able to comprehend The Cure so it floods my mind????? it weirded me out to wake up the other day...

Premier1101

:lol: The Cure is calling you....embrace The Cure.

You'd probably like them if you listened.

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Premier1101
[QUOTE="Premier1101"]

LJS9502_basic

:lol: The Cure is calling you....embrace The Cure.

You'd probably like them if you listened.

name off some songs and Ill project playlist em for ya. Ill WAYLT to prove it...

killer_is_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 killer_is_me
Member since 2007 • 1939 Posts
The Foreign Guy has saved us all from millions of girl threads. Many lives will be saved.
uncledeath2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#318 uncledeath2005
Member since 2005 • 5890 Posts
I can approach a girl but I am a dummy...what's going on!?! :shock::P
firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Video_Game_King

that's only if you don't have the balls to tell her how it is and you'll dump her as if the **** doesnt stop.

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Video_Game_King

The woman making your life a living hell is the point most people would chose to have the break-up talk, is it not? :|

No, even after that they can make your life a hellish nightmare.

restraining order???

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Video_Game_King

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.firebreathing

that's only if you don't have the balls to tell her how it is and you'll dump her as if the **** doesnt stop.

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Video_Game_King

The woman making your life a living hell is the point most people would chose to have the break-up talk, is it not? :|

No, even after that they can make your life a hellish nightmare.

restraining order???

The first part of any relationship is somebody removing the balls of another, usually the woman (because guys have testicle that can easily be removed). And restaining orders won't do much because the judge will most likely side against you.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#321 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

THE BEST PART of the guide is:

Make direct eye contact, (that may be uncomfortable for you at first), but please do not look at her chest.

SO TRUE! And some of us guys that are at least somewhat goodlooking, that is all it takes. that and enough $ to buy them dinner and a few drinks. but seriously, if she did NOT want you to look at her chest, she wouldn't be wearing such a tight and/or low-cut shirt. Just dont STARE.

Hopefully some of these hints actually help out the younger and/or shy gamers on here. (I know a couple guys that seriously need to read this thread)

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 Video_Game_King

Make direct eye contact, (that may be uncomfortable for you at first), but please do not look at her chest.

SO TRUE! And some of us guys that are at least somewhat goodlooking, that is all it takes. that and enough $ to buy them dinner and a few drinks. but seriously, if she did NOT want you to look at her chest, she wouldn't be wearing such a tight and/or low-cut shirt. Just dont STARE.

Hopefully some of these hints actually help out the younger and/or shy gamers on here. (I know a couple guys that seriously need to read this thread)

Talldude80

That usually doesn't work. There's the very good chance that you'll overdo it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 LJS9502_basic
*sigh* There is no mystery...you don't need a guide. Just be natural. Flirt. If that's not good enough....move on./thread.
Avatar image for Killingspree303
Killingspree303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#324 Killingspree303
Member since 2007 • 799 Posts
Hehe, nice 8)
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Video_Game_King

*sigh* There is no mystery...you don't need a guide. Just be natural. Flirt. If that's not good enough....move on./thread.LJS9502_basic

But what if its never good enough, and don't give me that "you'll eventually find the right one" crap or whatever, as that's usuaully a sign that you don't know what you're talking about.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]*sigh* There is no mystery...you don't need a guide. Just be natural. Flirt. If that's not good enough....move on./thread.Video_Game_King

But what if its never good enough, and don't give me that "you'll eventually find the right one" crap or whatever, as that's usuaully a sign that you don't know what you're talking about.

Relationships take a lot of work. There is no "right" one. There can, however, be wrong ones.

You have to test drive as it were to find out who you can click with. An initial attraction is no guarantee that if you go out with the girl you'll enjoy the company.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#327 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
Simple. Chloroform.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]*sigh* There is no mystery...you don't need a guide. Just be natural. Flirt. If that's not good enough....move on./thread.LJS9502_basic

Relationships take a lot of work. There is no "right" one. There can, however, be wrong ones.

You have to test drive as it were to find out who you can click with. An initial attraction is no guarantee that if you go out with the girl you'll enjoy the company.

No, I mean what if after 20 times of flirting with girls you thought you'd work out with, you failed miserably?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 LJS9502_basic

No, I mean what if after 20 times of flirting with girls you thought you'd work out with, you failed miserably?

Video_Game_King

Evaluate the way you flirt.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Video_Game_King

LJS9502_basic

Evaluate the way you flirt.

And if you see nothing wrong, you're a fairly good flirter, would that mean its you?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 LJS9502_basic

And if you see nothing wrong, you're a fairly good flirter, would that mean its you?

Video_Game_King

Not necessarily. Could be that you flirt with the wrong girls. Essential to know which ones are susceptible. Sometimes they aren't in that mode and don't reciprocate.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Video_Game_King

LJS9502_basic

Not necessarily. Could be that you flirt with the wrong girls. Essential to know which ones are susceptible. Sometimes they aren't in that mode and don't reciprocate.

Oh, like Lucia from Lunar 2 :P!

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#333 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts
[QUOTE="Talldude80"]

Video_Game_King

That usually doesn't work. There's the very good chance that you'll overdo it.

i know, i was just joking.

But seroiusly. The guide does have some points. and it is VERY important to MANY girls that a guy has a spine. You have to take the chance ,sometimes, and just walk up to an attractive girl. This is ONLY if she has at least returned a little bit of eye contact. Then you have to be sincere and say something nice or give them a simple compliment. But be sure that it sounds relevant, but not too cheezy like "you have the sexiest eyes i have ever seen!" but What works for one girl may be a total turn off for the next.

and really people make fun of online dating services alot, but TONS of people have met on sites like Yahoo personals and then got married. I'm not saying it's something they should be proud of, but hey whatever works for them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 LJS9502_basic

i know, i was just joking.

But seroiusly. The guide does have some points. and it is VERY important to MANY girls that a guy has a spine. You have to take the chance ,sometimes, and just walk up to an attractive girl. This is ONLY if she has at least returned a little bit of eye contact. Then you have to be sincere and say something nice or give them a simple compliment. But be sure that it sounds relevant, but not too cheezy like "you have the sexiest eyes i have ever seen!" but What works for one girl may be a total turn off for the next.

and really people make fun of online dating services alot, but TONS of people have met on sites like Yahoo personals and then got married. I'm not saying it's something they should be proud of, but hey whatever works for them.

Talldude80

Meh....some girls like shy guys. There is no quide that can help the complexity of humans.

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts
I laughed when I saw this stickied. :lol: Good job, Marc. :P
IHeartCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 IHeartCloud
Member since 2006 • 104 Posts
You know, after skimming through a couple pages of this, it just makes me happier that I'm female. We are a very retarded gender and I'm not sure how you guys deal with us. You've got the eye contact thing totally right. If you make eye contact and the girl smiles back, chances are she won't shoot you down. Or I wouldn't atleast.
dominer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 dominer
Member since 2005 • 3316 Posts
this thread is epic.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Sajedene

You've got the eye contact thing totally right. If you make eye contact and the girl smiles back, chances are she won't shoot you down. Or I wouldn't atleast.IHeartCloud

Its the same for me. Eye contact ftw.

martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#339 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

[QUOTE="IHeartCloud"] You've got the eye contact thing totally right. If you make eye contact and the girl smiles back, chances are she won't shoot you down. Or I wouldn't atleast.Sajedene

Its the same for me. Eye contact ftw.

*writes it down*

"Must keep eye contact no matter what....even if some 'certain things' become distracting"

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Sajedene
Best thing to do is check em out already before you initiate any conversations that way your inclination to look would be minimized.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#341 xSIZEMATTER
Member since 2008 • 7045 Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Just say this: YOU ARE THE UGLIEST, MOST FATTEST PEICE OF CRAP I''ve ever seen!

[spoiler] Then run like hell. [/spoiler]

driveCforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 driveCforever
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

i don't necessarily think it's that important that you MUST have eye contact. i like shy guys. correction: i LOVE shy guys

A

peace, out

firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts
[QUOTE="Overrated_Hero"][QUOTE="the_foreign_guy"]

TALK TO HER!!!

KrunkMastaX

Well that pretty much sums up most of Ot's girl problems...

Its not that easy to just "talk to her". I wish it was. And why the hell can't girls make the first move anyways? Why all the pressure on guys?

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Some girls do.....they send signals...but you have to notice them. Approach the girl as though you have nothing to lose..worrying is what makes it difficult.

LJS9502_basic

For a guy like me worrying isn't intentional its inherent.

Yeah...but once you start asking girls out...it'll get easier. It's more the unknown that bothers you....but if they turn you down....just find another prospect. Eventually it'll click for you.

And to be honest....even if you get turned down...that's it. Nothing more happens.

if you get turned down you say 'your loss" and walk away........never looking back

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#344 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

Why? What can they do to you that you yourself can do to them? They are as human and as you are.

Sajedene
They're evil :| Never trust them, NEVER I say :lol:
69!!!In_Vino_Verita
That's not between 1 and 10 ... :P
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

Talldude80
its is!! i tried and it works she smiled at me!!:o
Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Premier1101
Lost the sticky? I thought it would come off after the weekend, like a hopper or something... this lasted longer than the quote sticky though.. I enjoy the guide...I'm gonna sig it for future OT reference..
Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#347 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts
Headbutt to the boobs always works.
Carbine_Wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Carbine_Wasted
Member since 2008 • 301 Posts
I hope this works!
-R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 -R3Vo
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts
You got unstickied hijo.
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

Uh oh, the glue isn't holding this "sticky" up anymore.

Headbutt to the boobs always works.-TheSecondSign-

That's better for breaking up when you just don't want any questions asked..just BAM, then walk out the door.