How to Approach a Girl for Dummies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_foreign_guy
the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 the_foreign_guy
Member since 2005 • 22657 Posts

How to Approach a Girl for Dummies
a guide on how to talk to the girl you like, written by a dummy for dummies.
by the_foreign_guy

[DISCLAIMER IN RED FONT: the_foreign_guy is not an expert in this field. He has no phD in talking to girls. Use the following advice at your own risk. the_foreign_guy is not responsible for any damages, physically and emotionally. Results may vary.]

Introduction

The influx of girl advice threads has driven me insane, so I decided to make a guide. Anyways, I created this guide for you, the average gamespot poster. Enjoy and use this at your own risk!

Before You Begin...

Remember that girls are human beings. They're not strange monsters or goddesses. They are completely approachable, try not to put them on a pedestal. Infact, do not try to think of them as objects that you can "win" and "collect" or "catch 'em all."

The Approach

Want to know a secret? You want to know the best way to get that girl to be your girlfriend? Well, the answer is very simple. TALK TO HER!!! I cannot stress that enough. Talk to her, get to know her more. Let her to get know you more. Seroiusly, how can she like you if she doesn't even know you? Make direct eye contact, (that may be uncomfortable for you at first), but please do not look at her chest.

What do you talk about? Talk about anything and everything that interests her. Girls love to talk, and girls love to talk about themselves. Ask her questions, but don't interrogate her. Just follow through and be interested in her. (You are interested, aren't you?) One conversation will lead to the next, and before you know it, you time will fly by. Talking is the very best way, and relationships cannot build without communication. Also, be yourself and DO NOT lie. Lying will get you in trouble in the long run. Just be honest.

Girls like guys they can be comfortable with. Girls like guys who make them laugh and make the worse days seem good. You're saying to yourself, "I can't be that guy, I just can't be." That's your first mistake. You can be that guy, but you don't have the guts to do anything because you're too busy pitying yourself.

Asking Her Out

Once you get to know her more, ask her out at your own discretion. You have nothing to lose. If she says no, you're back to normal being single again. If she says yes, then yay for you, you're in a relationship now. Take a chance.

Remember, if she says no, it's not the end of the world even though it seems like it. There will be other girls, there always is. You guys reading this are most likely in high school or college. Serious relationships will happen later in life, and most high school relationships aren't very serious anyways. Don't worry about it!

What? She said Yes!?!

Good. Don't mess up. Don't be an idiot and cheat on her and later ask why she broke up with you.

FAQ

Q. What is a girl?
A. They are mythical creatures heard in legends.

Q. Why should I take your advice?
A. You shouldn't. Use it at your own risk.

Q. But I'm not good looking enough. :cry:
A. That's not even a question. And, you have no self-confidence. Besides, most girls are interested in personality more than looks. Looks is important, but not as important as personality.

Q. Didn't you post this ages ago though? Or is it like updated or something?
A. You mean this thread? Yes I did. I'm just sick of all these girl advice threads that I decided to do an update.

Troubleshooting

The girl doesn't like me.
Are you talking to her? Does she even know you exist? Talk to her.

The girl still doesn't like me.
Move on and forget about her.

She always bothers me when I play my videogames.
Spend some time with her. It's okay to take breaks for a while, but if you chronically avoid her, then you're not ready for a relationship.

What Not To Do

-Touch her shoulder.
-Use the pickup line,"Say baby, you want to find a remote access point with me?"
-Anything this guy tells you to do.

Words of Wisdom from Other Users

may I add my words of wisdom?

[Warning, unformatted rantings of a caffinated brain]

When people ask for relationship advice, the absolute most common response is "just be yourself"

And in my opinion... that is the absolute worst advice one could give. :| By "just being myself" I have ended up not getting any dates, or any girls interested in me on a deep level for 20 years and some change.

But what should the advice be that a questing relationship seeker gets. Well, I don't say "just be yourself" I say "be who you want to be"

They seem quite similar, but are very different. In no way am I telling you to put on a false facade when around girls you're interested in. that's worse advice than JBY. I say "be who you want to be" for one reason, and one reason only. Guys asking for relationship advice have been themselves the whole time.

Be who you want to be. Essentially means:

Ask yourself this question: If I were gay what traits would I like to find in a guy?
Buff? Personable? Funny? Intelligent? Kind? etc
Pick 3-4 traits and then mold yourself in your day to day life to exemplify those traits.
Want to be personable? talk to everyone you meet*
Want to be funny? Make everyone you meet laugh*
Want to be more knowledgeable about stuff? READ UP ON THINGS THAT ARE INTERESTING
Want to exemplify kindness? Volunteer.
You know the drill.

And the awesome thing about that, is not only can you use these ideas to pick up girls, you can use them in your every day life to great effect.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is generally improve yourself and people (primarily girls) and opportunities (with said girls) will flock to you.

"What the hell do the asterisks(for teh idortz out there this is an asterisk >*) mean?" Good question. The asterisks, if you'll notice are next to things that are about everyone you meet. Now I don't mean people you're introduced to at parties. People you meet EVERY DAY. People in line next to you at taco bell, people browsing the same isle as you in wal-mart, People sitting next to you at starbucks. Anyone And Everyone You Meet.

"But BD, what if they think i'm an idiot?" haha, silly, silly you. What are the chances of you seeing them again. If you live in any city or town that is on a map, you are likely not to see them again.

"Why talk to everyone." To get you comfortable in your own skin. A person should be comfortable as themselves before they seek the companionship of another. As many know, I'm fugly, but I'm confident enough in my personality that when I talk to someone, they will be generally interested. A cool fact I learned, People Like To Be Talked To.

More to come

blooddemon666

About self-confidence

Alright... first off I highly recommend everyone buy the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" by Dale Carnegie. These might be the only self-help books I will ever recommend. It is recommended reading for anyone in Marketing and Sales as well and I have used all the stuff in the book in my modules and I am summarizing most of it here as well.

Also, many of the things I will say will sound like common sense and DUH. But as I said, reading and knowing are different from actually exercising what you read and learn. So take whatever I have to say in.

Self Confidence

Many people confuse self confidence with being conceited. To be perfectly honest - they are one and the same thing, but one is fueled by the idea "I AM BETTER THAN YOU" and the other by "I AM WHAT I AM". Gaining self confidence is not an overnight thing and there are a few things that need to happen in order to acheive it.

1. YOU ARE UNIQUE. Self explanatory.

2.YOU ARE IMPORTANT. You matter and your opinions matter, just as much as the person next to you, the president of the United States or ANYONE ELSE.

3. YOU ARE NOT PERFECT - no one is. Accept that you can make mistakes. Accept the fact that not everyone will like you. Accept rejection - you cannot please everyone as everyone can not please you. And that it is okay if they dont because you wont. For every person who doesnt like you - you will have someone who does. Many people who lack self confidence can not get passed this. They fear so many things that HAVE NOT HAPPEND. They waste countless hours thinking of what ifs, what nots, and couldhavebeens.

3. KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES - keep a list if you have to. Some people are not aware of their strengths and weaknesses. I HIGHLY recommend asking people around you what they think your S/W are. You'd be surprised at some of the answers. It can be as deep or as shallow as you want. Knowing this will help you focus on something positive and help you improve the negative.

4. LOVE YOURSELF - If you did #3 - then it is impossible to not do #4. Energy transfers. Everyone can find something about themselves they love and once you know what you love about you it is easier to share it with others.

GETTING PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU (aka how to be a good social butterfly)

Self confidence builds as well when this is done right. Its really simple things - common sense, again as I said. But easier said than done.

1.SMILE - a real geniune smile. Smiles are contageous. Pass it on.

2. A PERSON's NAME IS IMPORTANT- That is the sweetest word to someone else's ear. Their name, in a positive light.

3. MAKE A PERSON FEEL IMPORTANT - When you interact with others, making them feel important is the best way to win them over. Lets face it, a person loves to talk about themselves. Encourage it! Be interested in them. Be interested in what they have to say. This ties in with #2 of self confidence - if you build someone else's self confidence - they will only think highly of you which will help yours. It goes both ways! Do your research on someone you meet or are about to meet (its so easy nowadays with stalker friendly internet information available) and educate yourself on things that INTEREST THEM! (This is also a wonderful way to keep conversation going). *please note: Yes, what we are trying to achieve here is to get the person to talk about themselves - but this does not mean that you LET them do all the talking. A conversation is a two way street - that is why I am saying educate yourself because you will actually be able to bounce back geniune feedback!

4. DONT CRITICIZE BUT PRAISE - People make mistakes (as mentioned) but instead of cricizing, guide them to the right path. Praise them for their efforts, and sympathize with what they are going through when they make mistakes - since you have and will make one too.

Now you're all asking yourself WHAT ABOUT ME?! WHEN DO I GET TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF?! - because we are important too right? Well, in a perfect world, both people would have the same mentality then it would be super easy to maintain this relationship. But right now, what we are going for is this - if you invest time in getting to know a person and centering your focus on them when you meet them, they will like you. And when they like you, they would want to be around you more and they would want to get to know you as well.

A person with a positive impression of you will most likely:

1. Go along with your way of thinking

2. Make a friend of you for life

====================================

Sorry if that didnt make sense. I might edit it more when I am not as brain dead. But this is the jist of my module for my sorority. We do this every recruitment period. The concept is "WE WANT THEM TO WANT US". Which works fabulously for anything.

And yes, I know a lot of your guys goal is to NOT be in the friend stage with the girl. But to be perfectly honest on that note - if you guys focus on that too much, you mess up and get stuck there anyway. Just let the ball roll. Feel things out and do what you gotta do in a given situation. And yes, girls dig the self confidence and the being liked by others. Its very attractive.

Sajedene

How to use a phone with girls: By Premier1101

Hey lucky guy, maybe you're a step ahead now and landed yourself a pre-set date or phone number. Good Job! Now comes the hard part.. the follow through. Most girls when they give you their number don't want you instant texting her your whole life, and they don't give it to you to go back a week later to say "what's up I'm bored". There's that time frame where chatting is golden. It is pre-determined when you actually get the number, but 2-3 days should seem right if no plans were made ahead of time. Remember that rushing sounds desperate and procrastinating sounds lazy. But also remember that the later in the week, the less time you have to get something set up for the weekend!

First step: the opening call/text-

So when she gave you her number or accepted a date, did she ever say call me or text me whenever? That is highly important because girls will be watching for a call or waiting for a text, especially if given a certain time-frame. Nowadays, texting has become much more common-face and great ease-in to any relationship, but you have to ask yourself the first question because if her plan makes her pay 15 cents a text, she might be mad if she said call; for her minutes may be different. Always ask during the first conversation! Ask if calling or texting is better and you say what you prefer too. First thing you should do is introduce yourself, the cleverly the better, but don't sound like a smartass, also think about what you can say; find some common ground. If she's interested in you than you must be interesting, so find something easy to talk about, sports, courses, something at school or outside, friends etc.. Its simple. Also included in your first conversation is your plan. How do you plan to meet?When and where? Be confident in what you want to do, you were the one who set this up right? Get a nice intro, ease into convo, and exit with plan-o, jk... but yeah that.

Eventually you'll learn which she prefers and will be txting I heart U! and saying "No you hang up" before you know it.. But remeber these hints:

Always ask questions! Girls love talking about themselves, Girls love talking about others, Girls love talking. Period. Get them chatty and they'll be looking forward to splurging on you. But also dont give up too much info, make her poke and prod to get answers, they like a little challenge...

If you are nervous, take a breath, and stop to think. Keep uhs and ums to a minimum. Also keep stuttering to a minimum. You will not like it when she mimics you for jokingly stuttering and you continue on with it...

Make sure you are talking to her and not her family, friends, or siblings, at least for an extended amount of time. I'd say one minute is sufficinet enough to say "Hi what's your name? fake laugh at dumb joke, uh-huh" thenpolitely ask to speak back with the girl. Be courteous when on the phone, because if they like you over the phone, they will more than likely smile at the girl they hand it to and leave a little impression for her to pick up on...

Make sure you guys get your jargon sorted out, it means that you need to that lol= I laughed and etc... if she's txting ? a lot, you need to stop before you send and read it to make sure that someone else would understand it, then send it. Screwing up a txting conversation or not saying things clearly is a breakdown in communication. Not something you want with a new girl.

Premier1101

Conclusion

tl;dr - Talk to her!!!

I'll add to the guide whatever I see fit. While this might not stop "girl advice" threads, it'll help keep the number of them down.

Sgt_Politeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sgt_Politeness
Member since 2008 • 276 Posts
Nice.
Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
this should clear up all those girl help threads....thanks
gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 gasmaskman
Member since 2005 • 3463 Posts
Awesome guide - you should expand.
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CIoud_S
Member since 2007 • 3216 Posts
Now I'm confused. I've been stalking this girl on myspace for 2 years. I think she is scared of me, or likes me I'm not really sure. How do I find out without being arrested?
Avatar image for Raged-wolverine
Raged-wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Raged-wolverine
Member since 2005 • 6075 Posts
nice work man....seems like somone's got alotta free time on their hands...:P
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

Besides, most girls are interested in personality than looks.

the_foreign_guy

Dont lie to people, man. That's just harsh. :P

the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_foreign_guy
[QUOTE="the_foreign_guy"]

Ninja-Hippo

Okay fine. They're interested in tons of money. :(

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
I applaud you!
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

Not talk....flirt. Talking puts you in the dreaded friend category.

VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 VacantPsalm
Member since 2008 • 3600 Posts
I lawled at "that's not even a question.":lol: Did someone actually ask (I mean say) that at some point in time or did you just make it up?
the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 the_foreign_guy

I lawled at "that's not even a question.":lol: Did someone actually ask (I mean say) that at some point in time or did you just make it up?VacantPsalm

I made the FAQs and Troubleshooting questions up myself. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if people asked that.

logan_rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 logan_rulez
Member since 2007 • 284 Posts
thanks
kruesader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 kruesader
Member since 2006 • 6443 Posts
I salute you TFG! I will test these learnings soon.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
Didn't you post this ages ago though? Or is it like updated or something?
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 xSIZEMATTER
Member since 2008 • 7045 Posts
lol I knew you were going to do one :P
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ninja-Hippo

LJS9502_basic

LJ is the master of flirting. I hear in real life they call him "Mr Smooooth_basic". 8)

the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_foreign_guy

Didn't you post this ages ago though? Or is it like updated or something?CommanderShiro

You mean this thread? Yes I did. I'm just sick of all these girl advice threads that I decided to do an update.

Will add this question to the FAQ.

Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
You should add flirting in there
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

Ninja-Hippo

LJ is the master of flirting. I hear in real life they call him "Mr Smooooth_basic". 8)

Hey....I'm actually good at flirting. It's one of my specialties.;)

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts

LJS9502_basic
This man has a point.
VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VacantPsalm

[QUOTE="VacantPsalm"]I lawled at "that's not even a question.":lol: Did someone actually ask (I mean say) that at some point in time or did you just make it up?the_foreign_guy

I made the FAQs and Troubleshooting questions up myself. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if people asked that.

Lol ok. Damn you whipped that thing up pretty quickly.:P (assuming you started when you said you would do this in that one thread.) So... what now? Do we just keep bumping randomly or do people have to come here for their "problems" now? (wish my problems were that easy.)
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#23 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
Good of you to repost it.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ninja-Hippo

Hey....I'm actually good at flirting. It's one of my specialties.;)

LJS9502_basic

I know. I bought "LJ's seven-step seduction plan" on DVD but it just ended up getting me slapped with a restraining order. I lack the skils which you have. :cry:

the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_foreign_guy

Lol ok. Damn you whipped that thing up pretty quickly.:P (assuming you started when you said you would do this in that one thread.) So... what now? Do we just keep bumping randomly or do people have to come here for their "problems" now? (wish my problems were that easy.)VacantPsalm

A little bit of both. And whenever the next "girl advice" thread comes, link them to this thread.

PATH0G3N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PATH0G3N
Member since 2007 • 428 Posts
This thread is made of epic win.
X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9556 Posts
[QUOTE="the_foreign_guy"]

Ninja-Hippo

I second that; this is a lie. Women are just as interested in looks as men are.
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
"did you just fart? because you blew me away" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing I've heard all week
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#30 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc39ee132cf4
deactivated-5fc39ee132cf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5fc39ee132cf4
Member since 2006 • 2465 Posts
Ok so we've got the approach sorted, but now we need to know how to let a girl down gently. Maybe she just wasnt........what you expected.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ninja-Hippo

I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Video_Game_King

The woman making your life a living hell is the point most people would chose to have the break-up talk, is it not? :|

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

epic thread!!!....but what if she has a boyfriend already!:cry:

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 whos_next000

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Ninja-Hippo

The woman making your life a living hell is the point most people would chose to have the break-up talk, is it not? :|

Then she'll just make your life worse D:
whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 whos_next000

legend26
I charge $200 per head.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

LJS9502_basic

....yea, thats pretty much what i was going to say

the friend zone blows...

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Video_Game_King

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Ninja-Hippo

No, even after that they can make your life a hellish nightmare.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ninja-Hippo

Then she'll just make your life worse D:whos_next000

But you'll be broken up. You wont have to talk to her or go out with her. She can hardly make your life hell if you only see her in passing.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]Didn't you post this ages ago though? Or is it like updated or something?the_foreign_guy

You mean this thread? Yes I did. I'm just sick of all these girl advice threads that I decided to do an update.

Will add this question to the FAQ.

lol. Well the sad truth is there will still be more "girl help" threads.
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts
[QUOTE="legend26"]

whos_next000
I charge $200 per head.

uhh wha?
VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 VacantPsalm
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

X_CAPCOM_X

I second that; this is a lie. Women are just as interested in looks as men are.

Yes, but if the girl you're trying to go out with is like that then there's nothing you can do. And if there's nothing you can do then there's no point in giving advice for it. So just give the advice flat out as if it works all the time. Plus saying girls like guys for their personality gives guys a confidence boost. So saying that is good advice even if it is wrong at times. It's like you're camping and one of your friends gets bit by a snake. Sucking the poison out won't always help, but if it doesn't then they're screwed anyways. So you might as well try to suck it out just in case it will work. See what I mean.
the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_foreign_guy
OP updated, now with disclaimer. Hopefully this gets a sticky and all "girl advice" help will be posted here now.
muppet1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 muppet1010
Member since 2006 • 5812 Posts
I knew as soona s you mentioned you migt aswell make an faq that one would be on the way.
RabidChocobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 RabidChocobo1
Member since 2008 • 746 Posts
LOL YEESSSSSS
its back, thank you. Now its going to be in every girl thread, just like "Touch her shoulder"
But wont u get modded for this? lol
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.Video_Game_King

God damn. Really? Please tell me there are no females that evil on this earth.

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ninja-Hippo

uhh wha?legend26

I believe my fellow poster and entrepreneur, whos_next000, is implying that should one's female friend already be in possession of a male life-partner, he will kindly take up the task of removing said male life-partner from the equation, for the reasonable price of $200 per male life-partner.

Hope that clears things up.

Premier1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Premier1101
Member since 2008 • 13515 Posts
I'm down for NEED GIRL HELP!!! "locked" please view the sticky above, stud...
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Video_Game_King

[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]I think the problem is actually getting some self-esteem. Anybody have a thread on that? Oh, and worse things can happen than just saying no. She could say yes and directly make your life a living hell because she's evil. And I'm serious on that. It could get really ugly, her being your very demise :|.KrunkMastaX

God damn. Really? Please tell me there are no females that evil on this earth.

There are, and they're usually the ones that guys date (whether they know it or not).

VacantPsalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 VacantPsalm
OP updated, now with disclaimer. Hopefully this gets a sticky and all "girl advice" help will be posted here now. the_foreign_guy
You should also post a link to the relationship help union. Just in case someone wants a second opinion.
filiwian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#50 filiwian
Member since 2007 • 2232 Posts
Lol, weird thread but it seems that everyone has taken an interest to it.