Female bystanders laugh as a man gets beaten on train.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sAndroid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 sAndroid17
Member since 2005 • 8715 Posts

weak dogs

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"] Its not any rules that say you can't jump someone Rockman999

Really? So assualt and battery is now legal?:lol:

Anyone who has to jump and/or sucker punch someone to win a fight is a piece of ****.

Welcome to a hood rat's reality. They like to act tough when they're in groups but when they're alone or outnumbered they want to act like nuns. :lol:

So Im a hoodrat for telling the truth that street fights have no rules,you probably wont even look in the direction of them type of dudes
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#253 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

[QUOTE="Nuck81"]I got mine a few years ago. I have a Glock 26 that I carry in a pocket holster. Living in Kentucky you'd be AMAZED how many adults are actually carrying. Sunfyre7896

And you know about Texas. It's funny that there are different names for it. People call it a Concealed Carry License in other states, but here in Texas, we call it a Concealed Handgun License or C.H.L. I've got mine and carry a .38 in an inside the pants holster that attaches to the belt. You have to use the left hand to slightly pull it up and then with the right, reach in and pull it out. A bit slower than a outside holster, but this is very flat and is way more concealable than the outside holsters.

My cousin has an inside the pants holster that he carries in his back. Like down the crack of his butt. I've never tried that one, can't imagine it's comfortable even with something as small as a Glock 26

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#254 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Only in America. *sigh*

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="Rockman999"]

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

Really? So assualt and battery is now legal?:lol:

Anyone who has to jump and/or sucker punch someone to win a fight is a piece of ****.

Bucked20

Welcome to a hood rat's reality. They like to act tough when they're in groups but when they're alone or outnumbered they want to act like nuns. :lol:

So Im a hoodrat for telling the truth that street fights have no rules,you probably wont even look in the direction of them type of dudes

Where the hell did you get that I was even talking about you? :| "Jumping" is what hood rats do because they lack the dicipline and knowledge to fight properly on their own. That's why everytime you seen a couple of them go one on one, they look like marionette puppets under the control of an epileptic at a laser light show.

:lol: Oh please, I've gone to school with and lived in a neighborhood filled with that variation of s*** my whole life.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#256 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
so? it has nothing to do with them and he was talking smack
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
I guess the question comes down to why do fights need to have rules? Honor and the like? If you and someone else can't walk away from each other, or isn't allowed to, and words have failed, why have honor? It isnt MMA or professional Boxing. The one guy bucked up. Good for him. Could of gotten him killed. Killed like that one guy who did the same at a McDonalds and got executed by the thugs for it in the street? Posturing is only good for getting loose women and the playground I say. Hit em first, and when they are down, implant your memory on their bowel movements!
leafs_ducks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#258 leafs_ducks
Member since 2005 • 2881 Posts

bunch of fools, and they are black, didn't really suprise me much

anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

I guess the question comes down to why do fights need to have rules? Honor and the like? If you and someone else can't walk away from each other, or isn't allowed to, and words have failed, why have honor? It isnt MMA or professional Boxing. The one guy bucked up. Good for him. Could of gotten him killed. Killed like that one guy who did the same at a McDonalds and got executed by the thugs for it in the street? Posturing is only good for getting loose women and the playground I say. Hit em first, and when they are down, implant your memory on their bowel movements!CreasianDevaili

It's called fighting like a man. But that's something that this generation has forgotten with it's bromances and man bags...

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#260 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]I guess the question comes down to why do fights need to have rules? Honor and the like? If you and someone else can't walk away from each other, or isn't allowed to, and words have failed, why have honor? It isnt MMA or professional Boxing. The one guy bucked up. Good for him. Could of gotten him killed. Killed like that one guy who did the same at a McDonalds and got executed by the thugs for it in the street? Posturing is only good for getting loose women and the playground I say. Hit em first, and when they are down, implant your memory on their bowel movements!anthonycg

It's called fighting like a man. But that's something that this generation has forgotten with it's bromances and man bags...

Just because they're males doesn't mean they're men.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#262 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

They're the N word. What do you really expect?

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]I guess the question comes down to why do fights need to have rules? Honor and the like? If you and someone else can't walk away from each other, or isn't allowed to, and words have failed, why have honor? It isnt MMA or professional Boxing. The one guy bucked up. Good for him. Could of gotten him killed. Killed like that one guy who did the same at a McDonalds and got executed by the thugs for it in the street? Posturing is only good for getting loose women and the playground I say. Hit em first, and when they are down, implant your memory on their bowel movements!anthonycg

I dunno about you but generally fighting should always be over something... worth fighting for. Be it with words or with fists. I do know many like to fight over their personal pride but that isn't of much worth to anyone but yourself. So if you fight only for yourself, I wouldn't call that being much of a man. However if you are fighting for someone else, something else, then being a man is to make sure you actually win if you are bringing it to fists from mere words. What I guess i am saying is that the only fight that needs honor I guess is when you are fighting for yourself just to prove that you are a man. Which to me makes someone not a man if they need to fight just to prove it. Otherwise, if you are a man, and you wanna fight, then you make sure the damn point gets across in that one single fight.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Bucked20

This one is also hilarious,another case of when not minding your own business goes wrong

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB56tq003SLZJ5HPj

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Bucked20

Johnny_Rock
N word,Im guessing that means nice
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
Naughty most likely.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#267 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

[QUOTE="Johnny_Rock"]

Bucked20

N word,Im guessing that means nice

Naughty. Close but no cigar.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
BAM.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="anthonycg"]

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]I guess the question comes down to why do fights need to have rules? Honor and the like? If you and someone else can't walk away from each other, or isn't allowed to, and words have failed, why have honor? It isnt MMA or professional Boxing. The one guy bucked up. Good for him. Could of gotten him killed. Killed like that one guy who did the same at a McDonalds and got executed by the thugs for it in the street? Posturing is only good for getting loose women and the playground I say. Hit em first, and when they are down, implant your memory on their bowel movements!BranKetra

Just because they're males doesn't mean they're men.

This is true. Hood rats tend to not have strong male figures in their lives, if any at all, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they don't know how to fight like men.

Mario2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#270 Mario2007
Member since 2005 • 2520 Posts
This thread has taught me that I should not stand up for myself and mind my own business no matter the circumstances. Now I feel like a real man.
anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 anthonycg

[QUOTE="anthonycg"]

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"]I guess the question comes down to why do fights need to have rules? Honor and the like? If you and someone else can't walk away from each other, or isn't allowed to, and words have failed, why have honor? It isnt MMA or professional Boxing. The one guy bucked up. Good for him. Could of gotten him killed. Killed like that one guy who did the same at a McDonalds and got executed by the thugs for it in the street? Posturing is only good for getting loose women and the playground I say. Hit em first, and when they are down, implant your memory on their bowel movements!CreasianDevaili

I dunno about you but generally fighting should always be over something... worth fighting for. Be it with words or with fists. I do know many like to fight over their personal pride but that isn't of much worth to anyone but yourself. So if you fight only for yourself, I wouldn't call that being much of a man. However if you are fighting for someone else, something else, then being a man is to make sure you actually win if you are bringing it to fists from mere words. What I guess i am saying is that the only fight that needs honor I guess is when you are fighting for yourself just to prove that you are a man. Which to me makes someone not a man if they need to fight just to prove it. Otherwise, if you are a man, and you wanna fight, then you make sure the damn point gets across in that one single fight.

What does that have to do with 3 people jumping one guy? It's a very simple concept. If you have a conflict between someone and words don't work out and there is no other option then you fight. ONE ON ONE. Or you just stand there and get beat. Whatever works for you... One wins one loses and then you walk away and all is settled. I'm not sure what all this "proving yourself" stuff you're talking about is...

anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 anthonycg

This thread has taught me that I should not stand up for myself and mind my own business no matter the circumstances. Now I feel like a real man. Mario2007

Quite the contrary; Remember when the no shirt was barking after the guy in red said he didn't want to fight? Then the guy in the red shirt put his hand in the guy's face. Im not sure if you noticed but no shirt didn't move at all. He didn't push back or anything. The guy in the back swung first. In fact if red shirt had just stood his ground and kept his hands to himself a little longer there may not have been a fight at all.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#273 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]I know what he's saying and no one in here will shoot anyone so stop the madnessBucked20

Really? Do you know Palatas' history? Do you know my history? Do you know everyone in this thread's history? I would shut my mouth if I were you.

Not to mention, a gun doesn't have to be fired in this case to be useful. If that man pulled out a gun do you thnk they would of beat him like that? Doubtful.

If he pulled out a gun he would've been beat even worse and I don't care about y'all history.

Why's that, Bucked? Why don't you care about anyone's history? Is it...is it....because you're never wrong? How's that work?

Since you're never wrong, Bucked, tell me what SpartanMSU does for a living.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

[QUOTE="SpartanMSU"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"] I know what he's saying and no one in here will shoot anyone so stop the madnessBucked20

Really? Do you know Palatas' history? Do you know my history? Do you know everyone in this thread's history? I would shut my mouth if I were you.

Not to mention, a gun doesn't have to be fired in this case to be useful. If that man pulled out a gun do you thnk they would of beat him like that? Doubtful.

If he pulled out a gun he would've been beat even worse and I don't care about y'all history.

as if it wasn't bad enough 3 dudes ganged up on him, smacked him around and then all 3 of them had to kick the crap out of him while he was on the ground...and then run away....thug life yo...gotta represent or something

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#275 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
3 vs 1? Come on now. Can't these guys ever fight alone?