Female bystanders laugh as a man gets beaten on train.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts
What the hell is with all these videos of fights on public transit? Thank God I live somewhere where I can drive myself to wherever I need to go.
Kage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Kage1
Member since 2003 • 6806 Posts

I'm from NYC and that's normal. I've seen that happen many times. Last thing you do is run your mouth to Brooklyn dudes. They will beat the living **** out of you. Not saying it's right, just that's the way it is sorry.

dackchaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 dackchaar
Member since 2005 • 3668 Posts

[QUOTE="CreasianDevaili"][QUOTE="Deniable_Ops"]@CreasianDevaili Really?.....How so?Deniable_Ops
Every excuse you just used as to why they were acting that way is the same things people say about the "rednecks" that are consistently considered by a default, KKK touting haters. I can... take what you said and... show you? Surely you can see it. Just because you might not like it.. you can see it right?

Wtf are you talking about? The only similarity is the economic factor, but even then, some of the most influential people in the south were members of the KKK, I also didn't know that Rednecks listened to "Gangsta Rap" :lol: I'm sorry but I really don't get what you're alluding to here, could you clarify, please?

Are you trying to suggest that there is an excuse for people to act like thugs? Many people raised in the south are comparbly in the same boat as you have described compared to those raised in the north, trust me I know, I'm from one the poorest counties in the United States. Just because the south doesn't listen to "Gangster Rap" doesn't mean that there arn't parallells.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

It's a brooklyn bound train at like 3am, is this surprising?

Avatar image for deactivated-58df4522915cb
deactivated-58df4522915cb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 deactivated-58df4522915cb
Member since 2007 • 5527 Posts

You know? I really respect the guy who got beat up. He stood up to a world class jerk, got brutally beaten, and still continued to fight. At some point, someone is going to start taking matters into their own hands to take thugs like these down

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Wow and they're black. Lets see how the wise guys on OT will handle this one... :roll:

Tokugawa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#207 Tokugawa77
Member since 2009 • 1554 Posts

This is why you stay clear of NYC

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#208 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Why did everyone just leave this guy? I mean if someone would have interfered these guys would have stoppped. I don'y know if that is just me though
CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts
Why did everyone just leave this guy? I mean if someone would have interfered these guys would have stoppped. I don'y know if that is just me thoughThe_Last_Ride
Or the person that jumped in would get beat up or worse too, while everyone else left the train. Fear is a powerful emotion. I like to think I would be brave enough to help in this type of situation, but in reality I would just run away.
Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

You know? I really respect the guy who got beat up. He stood up to a world class jerk, got brutally beaten, and still continued to fight. At some point, someone is going to start taking matters into their own hands to take thugs like these down

Neo-ganon
O: Like Phoenix Jones?
Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Crunchy_Nuts
Member since 2010 • 2749 Posts
Batman! Y u no save da man?!
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#212 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]To be fair that was more watching a fight than watching someone 'get beaten'. It's not like he was just attacked. The dude was getting in his face trying to intimidate him, and he responded by putting his hand on said dude's face and pushing him away. Legally speaking he was the first to put his hands on another person so he'd probably be considered to have initiated things. He also got up and charged back at them after they'd stopped, prompting further ass kicking. If i were on that train i'd probably have backed him up when he was saying not to spit, but as soon as he put his hand in someone elses face he's made a bad decision and i'm not getting a broken nose over it.

Spit came from his mouth while he was in that guy's face. That's why he wiped his face off. Spitting on someone is basically the same as slapping them in the face.
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

Neo-ganon
Yes, him getting his ass unnecessarily kicked even harder certainly helped matters.
Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

I've learnt that having any form of faith in humanity is one of the most stupid things one could do.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
That's NYC, know your place son!
dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

[QUOTE="junglist101"]

[QUOTE="Nuck81"]I got mine a few years ago. I have a Glock 26 that I carry in a pocket holster. Living in Kentucky you'd be AMAZED how many adults are actually carrying. Nuck81

I'm jealous. I wish we had that here in California but...you know, it's California.

Don't be, It is Kentucky after all. It's a beautiful state, low crime, but not exactly a beacon of cultural diversity....

Someone whose obviously never been to Louisville and up.....

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
the laughing sisterhood hyenas travelling pants must be from the same type of getto with those thugs
Nuno_Melo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Nuno_Melo
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Pathetic. Apart from the legal consequences, I would feel no regret in shooting these 3 thugs to death. They want to live in a society as savages, then they should be treated as such. I understand this is not a widely approved opinion though. It is also depressing to read some people in this thread almost defending these people. Apparently, it is logical that they should have the power to do whatever they want because they are known to resort to violence, and everyone should just accept that. Fear is a powerful feeling, but I'm sure that if everyone on that car ganged up on those idiots, they'd have been taught a lesson for life. And as for the people laughing, even more pathetic. I can understand not wanting to get involved, but laughing at the situation is unacceptable. I know I'd do something though because I have done so in the past.
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#219 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Damn, that's dirty.
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts

I guarantee you wouldn't do any different. It's crowd psychology. Nobody is helping, thus you won't help.cd_rom
I woudn't. I just did a few days ago break up a fight with a big crowd watching. I seriously cannot fathom how someone could watch someone getting beat up and do nothing. It's so cowardly.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Rockman999

Why did everyone just leave this guy? I mean if someone would have interfered these guys would have stoppped. I don'y know if that is just me thoughThe_Last_Ride
Nah man, that's not how things work. You never jump in whenever there are hoods involved, especially in New York after 12am, unless you're with a group that's equally as large or bigger.

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
lol at blacks getting defensive.
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#224 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Running away from the scene is one thing, but standing there ****ing laughing is just disgusting. Shame on them.

Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

If this was the other way around it'd be racist...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

Pathetic. Apart from the legal consequences, I would feel no regret in shooting these 3 thugs to death. They want to live in a society as savages, then they should be treated as such. I understand this is not a widely approved opinion though. It is also depressing to read some people in this thread almost defending these people. Apparently, it is logical that they should have the power to do whatever they want because they are known to resort to violence, and everyone should just accept that. Fear is a powerful feeling, but I'm sure that if everyone on that car ganged up on those idiots, they'd have been taught a lesson for life. And as for the people laughing, even more pathetic. I can understand not wanting to get involved, but laughing at the situation is unacceptable. I know I'd do something though because I have done so in the past.Nuno_Melo
well then it would've been considered a hate crime...if ya shot them

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Next time I am goign to bring my helmet on public transit. Pepper spray too.

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#228 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
[QUOTE="Promised_Trini"]

That how they behave in my area also.I live in Toronto people see stuff like happening and they just laugh also.Those females in that vido remind of the dumb ones down here also.

Randoggy
I'm in downtown Toronto every day for work and I have yet to see something like this happen.

I also used to live near downtown Toronto and went downtown pretty much every day or every other day, never saw anyone get beat up on the subway. The people on subways are actually pretty nice. Better than the York Region bus riders who think it's perfectly acceptable to take up 3 seats (one for bag, one for feet, one for butt) on a rush hour crowded bus *rage* They usually stop after a few dirty looks though. Except the old people, they don't care.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
They punched like girls. If there werent 3 of them they would get their arses handed to them.
anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

Why does WorldStarHipHop always feature degenerates? Oh wait hip hop...

Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#231 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

3 on 1. They get a little seperated and what does the guy do? He charges towards the 3 guys! Of course this led to him getting beat down but he's my hero. To be fair that was some lame striking there. Everything was pathetic except for one punch which knocked him silly and led to some vicious stomping.

Kostrzewski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Kostrzewski
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
you are so dumb, you are really dumb, fo real. Walter Kostrzewski
anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 anthonycg

3 on 1. They get a little seperated and what does the guy do? He charges towards the 3 guys! Of course this led to him getting beat down but he's my hero. To be fair that was some lame striking there. Everything was pathetic except for one punch which knocked him silly and led to some vicious stomping.

The_Gaming_Baby

Not smart at all. You do not engage 3 people alone and especially if you don't know what you're doing. He lunged at them with some weak punch and fell on the floor. That could have gone a lot worse for him but the train reached it's destination. His first mistake was saying that he didn't want to fight. Animals percieve that as weakness and it actually increases your chances of violence. When he stepped in he should've been prepared for a fight but once it was 3 on 1 he had to let it go. In a 3 on 1 you're dealing with animals not men and so you should expect them to do anything and everthing to hurt you. It's not something you deal with unless you have no choice.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 SpartanMSU
Member since 2009 • 3440 Posts

[QUOTE="Palantas"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]Lmao he should of just stfu and mind his business,he's lucky he didn't beat real badBucked20

No, you mean those three brave men (who attacked one guy :roll: ) are lucky the guy they attacked didn't go Bernhard Goetz on them.

He put hands on the man first so he basically started it, he should of just mind his business like dude said

Three black guys gang up on a white guy...hmmm...not surprised by your response.

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 SpartanMSU

[QUOTE="Jfisch93"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"] He put hands on the man first so he basically started it, he should of just mind his business like dude said Bucked20

Didn't call for a three-on-one jumping like that. Don't people have any dignity these days?

Its not any rules that say you can't jump someone

Really? So assualt and battery is now legal?:lol:

Anyone who has to jump and/or sucker punch someone to win a fight is a piece of ****.

anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 anthonycg

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="Jfisch93"] Didn't call for a three-on-one jumping like that. Don't people have any dignity these days?

SpartanMSU

Anyone who has to jump and/or sucker punch someone to win a fight is a piece of ****.

Which is why I don't refer to them as men;

SpartanMSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 SpartanMSU

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

I know people who used firearms tooBucked20

I get the feeling that you do not quite understand what he meant by that.

I know what he's saying and no one in here will shoot anyone so stop the madness

Really? Do you know Palatas' history? Do you know my history? Do you know everyone in this thread's history? I would shut my mouth if I were you.

Not to mention, a gun doesn't have to be fired in this case to be useful. If that man pulled out a gun do you thnk they would of beat him like that? Doubtful.

DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 DRAGONPIECEZ
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

You know what? For a while I've always been with the philosophy of not hitting first. When you are hit, that's when you fight. Once physical contact is made, then you retaliate. But now I'm thinking, why risk it? If someone is in my face, or personal space, their intent is harm. If they're hands go up, that's the red flag; they're desire is to put their life on the line and fight, and that's the green light for you to go. Once you feel uncomfortable enough to where there's the risk of harm, and comfortbale enough that you have good enough reason, you strike. If they have the balls to get in your face then you should give them what they ask for before they give it to you. Better him than you. Once that punk got in my face I'd strike until he was out... And at least my odds for winning would increase a bit since it would be 2 on 1, and even if I get beat, at least I took out 1. But like my Sensei says, you better have a good lawyer.

As for the other side of things, would I want to get mixed up in that if I was a bystander? I don't know. I can't speak because I wasn't in that position and I'm not sure how I would react as a bystander.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#240 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
lol at blacks getting defensive.Lonelynight
About what?
LordsLoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 LordsLoss
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

I've stopped attacks before as a bystander, granted I start police academy in March.I guess it's in my blood to help people. I would have stepped in and stopped that attack.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

I get the feeling that you do not quite understand what he meant by that.

SpartanMSU

I know what he's saying and no one in here will shoot anyone so stop the madness

Really? Do you know Palatas' history? Do you know my history? Do you know everyone in this thread's history? I would shut my mouth if I were you.

Not to mention, a gun doesn't have to be fired in this case to be useful. If that man pulled out a gun do you thnk they would of beat him like that? Doubtful.

If he pulled out a gun he would've been beat even worse and I don't care about y'all history.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

You know what? For a while I've always been with the philosophy of not hitting first. When you are hit, that's when you fight. Once physical contact is made, then you retaliate. But now I'm thinking, why risk it? If someone is in my face, or personal space, their intent is harm. If they're hands go up, that's the red flag; they're desire is to put their life on the line and fight, and that's the green light for you to go. Once you feel uncomfortable enough to where there's the risk of harm, and comfortbale enough that you have good enough reason, you strike. If they have the balls to get in your face then you should give them what they ask for before they give it to you. Better him than you. Once that punk got in my face I'd strike until he was out... And at least my odds for winning would increase a bit since it would be 2 on 1, and even if I get beat, at least I took out 1. But like my Sensei says, you better have a good lawyer.

As for the other side of things, would I want to get mixed up in that if I was a bystander? I don't know. I can't speak because I wasn't in that position and I'm not sure how I would react as a bystander.

DRAGONPIECEZ
If your in danger it is much better to make the first move rather than wait around to get your butt kicked. It could most certainly make the difference between winning or losing. Had that dude got in my face I would have upper cut him so hard he wouldn't have known where he was at. Maybe would have made his buddies think twice.
Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

I got mine a few years ago. I have a Glock 26 that I carry in a pocket holster. Living in Kentucky you'd be AMAZED how many adults are actually carrying. Nuck81

And you know about Texas. It's funny that there are different names for it. People call it a Concealed Carry License in other states, but here in Texas, we call it a Concealed Handgun License or C.H.L. I've got mine and carry a .38 in an inside the pants holster that attaches to the belt. You have to use the left hand to slightly pull it up and then with the right, reach in and pull it out. A bit slower than a outside holster, but this is very flat and is way more concealable than the outside holsters.

As to these ghetto rat trash, just look at them, they obviously are nothing but garbage. Riding on a subway without a shirt, talking trash to people by themselves so they can start sh** and then jump somebody. At least he fought back a little. My friend got jumped by 3 punk a** teens at a 7 11 and told him he better give him his wallet. He's only 5'9" and about 165, but he took the first sucker punch, hit the ground, jumped up and started swingin. They didn't get anything but a bit of his pride he told the detective, who watching the video said he was highly impressed. They definitely got the worse end even though he got a black eye and cut on his face. That's the way you have to be if you don't have a weapon. It's you or them, they better knock you out or you're knockin them out. My dad always told me, don't stay on the ground, you'll get your head kicked in and he got shipped across town to an all black school as a half white, half asian kid who got in fights EVERY day. I respect him and my friend. Stand up to ghetto rats who have no regard for society or other people. It's about time some of them got their faces kicked for a change.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Rockman999

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="Jfisch93"] Didn't call for a three-on-one jumping like that. Don't people have any dignity these days?

SpartanMSU

Welcome to a hood rat's reality. They like to act tough when they're in groups but when they're alone or outnumbered they want to act like nuns. :lol:

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

that guy was pretty brave and all but really what is the worst that can happen from spitting on the train? it gets the feces and urine dirty?

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
They're trashy ghetto black girls. That's why they laughed the whole time. It also looked like a setup up. They were filming that guy for 10 second before anything happened.
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts

It also looked like a setup. They were filming that guy for 10 second before anything happened. KC_Hokie
Thats f*cking stupid dude. That fight was real.

Maybe they knew some sh*t was about to go down so they whipped out their camera and started filming?

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"] It also looked like a setup. They were filming that guy for 10 second before anything happened. Just-Breathe
Thats f*cking stupid dude. That fight was real.

Yea the beating was real. It also looked like an ambush and the recording started well before anything happened.
MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

I don't want to be racist but I guess they were black before I even entered the thread.