Do You Think Good And Bad People Have Different Eternal Destinies?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts

And if that's the case, wouldn't God have sinned if he hadn't created humans?Theokhoth

This makes no sense. Not creating a human is not a sin.

Also due to the fact that the Christian god decides upon what is and is not a sin, not his inferior creations.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

And if that's the case, wouldn't God have sinned if he hadn't created humans?-Jiggles-

Also due to the fact that the Christian god decides upon what is and is not a sin, not his inferior creations.

I'm not certain as to what decides sins. . . .if God decided sins, then morality would be solipsist.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#453 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

And if that's the case, wouldn't God have sinned if he hadn't created humans?Theokhoth

I'm not certain as to what decides sins. . . .if God decided sins, then morality would be solipsist.

Sin is an attribute or behavior God explicitly does not have.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"][QUOTE="Theokhoth"]

Seeing as the Christian god was said to have created every single itty-bitty thing in the entire universe, I would imagine that there would be some aspects of life that he would deem sinful himself due to the corruption that Satan had caused.

It only seems natural that a god would create rules for everybody to follow in a universe that he created, just like how a king may hand out rules that everybody must follow in a kingdom that he erected. That's what I think, anyways.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 Theokhoth

Seeing as the Christian god was said to have created every single itty-bitty thing in the entire universe, I would imagine that there would be some aspects of life that he would deem sinful himself due to the corruption that Satan had caused.

It only seems natural that a god would create rules for everybody to follow in a universe that he created, just like how a king may hand out rules that everybody must follow in a kingdom that he erected. That's what I think, anyways.

-Jiggles-

That would make sense, but the problems arise when the King decides to change things around when it gets inconvenient. And when the rules of life are governed by the conscious decisions of a single entity, who's to say what morality even is, besides that entity, who can change it around at will without even telling anybody? It makes morality meaningless in the long run.

Battlefront's answer makes much more sense, but it begs some questions of its own. . .

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 battlefront23
[QUOTE="blackregiment"][QUOTE="felixlynch777"]

Oh the beloved TCWU envagelisation missions.:roll:

Please Crushmaster (who is a 13 year old boy, don't try and debate him) stop these stupid conversion threads. Nobody likes them (apart from your pals down at the TCWU) so stop them.

Amen to that.

KOTORkicker

If threads that discuss religious beliefs are upsetting to you then why do you visit them and post in them? No one is forcing you to read or post in them. Why not use your God given free will to just refrain from visiting religious threads? You are also free to start threads in the OT forums that discuss atheism or what ever you want. You might consider doing that. I think that you would find that most Christians would support your right to do that and would not suggest that you cease and desist from sharing and discussing your beliefs. Crushmaster's age is irrelevant to his right to express his beliefs and opinions.

@ Felixlynch:

Come on, lets go start a union dedicated to spamming OT daily with pointless threads. After all, these people seem to have no problem with it. I think that the TCWU should be banned from posting in OT. I think they should evangelise within the confines of their own board. So, what do you say to that, blackregiment? You are the only union on GS intent on forcing your beliefs upon others. No-one else is. Anyone else can do it, they just choose to respect people's opinions instead.

Think about that. Hell, there are alot of UCBs that have a good population of users who don't post in OT atall. Post there. People here, other than members of TCWU do not gain any enjoyment from these spammings.

First off, these threads aren't pointless. Secondly, honestly why should the CWU be banned? I think that is a very dumb proposal. Third, why would we evangelize those who already believe? It's kind of... impossible :|. Fourth, we are not forcing our beliefs. Stating what you believe is not forcing your views on others. Fifth, so you've talked to every member outside of the CWU and they all stated they don't like these threads? Riiight. :roll:

0/5 buddy. Good work.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 battlefront23
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Theokhoth

That would make sense, but the problems arise when the King decides to change things around when it gets inconvenient. And when the rules of life are governed by the conscious decisions of a single entity, who's to say what morality even is, besides that entity, who can change it around at will without even telling anybody? It makes morality meaningless in the long run.

Battlefront's answer makes much more sense, but it begs some questions of its own. . .

Think of it like this. Evil is merely the lack of good. Since God is good in every way, anything that is not of Him is sin.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Theokhoth

I would imagine that your god wouldn't find any need to change the rules for humanity since he knows everything that'll ever happen within the future. Besides, the Christian god probably wouldn't make said rules in the first place if he knew that sometime, down the line, he would eventually change them in one way or another.

I agree that Battlefront has a more thorough and more sophisticated answer, but I also agree with you that said answer brings up some bigger controversies than my own has as well.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Theokhoth

I would imagine that your god wouldn't find any need to change the rules for humanity since he knows everything that'll ever happen within the future. Besides, the Christian god probably wouldn't make said rules in the first place if he knew that sometime, down the line, he would eventually change them in one way or another.

I agree that Battlefront has a more thorough and more sophisticated answer, but I also agree with you that said answer brings up some bigger controversies than my own has as well.

-Jiggles-

Ah, but if humanity changes, why not the rules, which exist for humanity in the first place? After all, you don't see Christians stoning homosexuals in the street.

Lord, how I love Molinism.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#460 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Theokhoth

Ah, but if humanity changes, why not the rules, which exist for humanity in the first place? After all, you don't see Christians stoning homosexuals in the street.

I would think putting a person to death for working on Sunday, is something that wouldn't be needed no matter what period of mankinds development.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 battlefront23
[QUOTE="Theokhoth"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

sSubZerOo

I would think putting a person to death for working on Sunday, is something that wouldn't be needed no matter what period of mankinds development.

Good thing you've read the Gospels. :roll:

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 Theokhoth

sSubZerOo

I would think you think humanity had a happy run in Old Testament times.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Theokhoth

Although rules have definiately changed over time, these rules were mainly those that were outside of the Christian belief or those that are considered taboo by most societies, such as murder or incest. I know the point you're trying to get across to me, but I simply don't understand why the Christian god would make a divine rule if he knew that it'll eventually change again over time.

As for Christians stoning homosexuals, that has become both a rise in tolerance and the fact that many of these fundamentalists have actually started reading the Bible they cherish so much. "He who is without sin, cast the first stone" comes to mind in this case, since, according to Christianity, everybody is born a sinner.

Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Theokhoth

Although rules have definiately changed over time, these rules were mainly those that were outside of the Christian belief or those that are considered taboo by most societies, such as murder or incest. I know the point you're trying to get across to me, but I simply don't understand why the Christian god would make a divine rule if he knew that it'll eventually change again over time.

-Jiggles-

Oh, well that's simple: Covenants. Like contracts, God makes one designed for a set period of time that eventually expires and is replaced with a better one. This way, God can allow sinners into His presence while still remaining fair about it by outlining His own demands for His end of the bargain.

Did I already explain this to you? I know I did to somebody the other day. . . .

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Theokhoth

Oh, well that's simple: Covenants. Like contracts, God makes one designed for a set period of time that eventually expires and is replaced with a better one. This way, God can allow sinners into His presence while still remaining fair about it by outlining His own demands for His end of the bargain.

Did I already explain this to you? I know I did to somebody the other day. . . .

Ah, I see. Thanks for the input on that, then.

And no, I don't think I was taught this before. You must be refering to somebody else, because it's been a while since I last debated with you.

Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 Lansdowne5
Member since 2008 • 6015 Posts

Regardless of works, Christ is all that saves people from eternal damnation. He is our Lord and Saviour. :)

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 Crushmaster
Member since 2008 • 4324 Posts
[QUOTE="Greatgone12"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

Just because someone does something and attributes it to God does not meant that it is of God. God forbids clearly forbids murder in His revealed Word and therefore your argument is without basis.

blackregiment

You're assuming that the Bible is the word of god. :wink:

There is much more evidence that the Bible is the Word of God than that it isn't.

Very true, BR. There are many fulfilled prophecies, and many archaelogical finds have confirmed events and peoples in the Bible.:)
God bless,
Crushmaster.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 Crushmaster

Regardless of works, Christ is all that saves people from eternal damnation. He is our Lord and Saviour. :)

Lansdowne5

Amen, Lansdowne.:) The Bible says, "For by grace are ye saved through faith: It is not that of yourselves. Not of works, lest any man should boast."
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#469 domatron23
Member since 2007 • 6226 Posts
I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 Crushmaster
I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?domatron23

In man's eyes, probably, in God's eyes, no.
I am nothing but a rotten sinner, whose righteousness is as filthy rags.
But, praise be to God, because He provided a way through His Son, Jesus Christ - He is my Lord and Savior, and has saved me from Sin, Hell, Death, and the Grave.
Death has no hold over me. When I die, I will go to a place much better than here. Why?
Because I have been born again.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 domatron23

[QUOTE="domatron23"]I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?Crushmaster

But, praise be to God, because He provided a way through His Son, Jesus Christ - He is my Lord and Savior, and has saved me from Sin, Hell, Death, and the Grave.
Death has no hold over me. When I die, I will go to a place much better than here. Why?

Have you ever told the truth, even once in your life?

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?domatron23

Very clever. An exact opposite of Way of the Master.
Yes, I have told the truth in my life. But I've also lied before.
The whole point of WOTM is to show people they are condemned in the eyes of God - that we are all adulterers, liars, thieves, etc. in His eyes.
The very wrath of God abides upon us - Sin is our nature. That is why children must be shown to do good. They don't need any help being bad.
It is like this: Say someone has saved hundreds of lives. One day, however, he murders one person gruesomely - and he is brought before a court.
Even though he did, in fact, save hundreds of lives, he killed that one person - and that put him in danger of Capital Punishment.
It's like that with God. Jesus Christ is the only thing can save us from our sin, and can cover our sin.
Otherwise, hell is our home.
Our works cannot save us. The Bible says, "For by grace are ye saved through faith: It is not that of yourselves. Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Christ, and Christ alone, is what makes the difference.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?Crushmaster

Yes, I have told the truth in my life.

I see very interesting.

Have you ever returned a lost item to its rightful owner?

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 xMOBSTER23x
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?domatron23

I see very interesting.

LOL

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

I see very interesting.

Yes, I have stolen something.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]I have a question for any believers who wish to answer: do you consider yourself to be a good person?Crushmaster

I see very interesting.

Yes.

Hmmm the plot thickens.

Have you ever thought about a woman in a non-sexual, respectful way?

xMOBSTER23x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 xMOBSTER23x
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts
[QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

I see very interesting.

Yes, I have stolen something.

I think the question was if you returned an item to its rightful owner, not if you had stolen something from someone.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

I see very interesting.

Yes.

Hmmm the plot thickens.

Yes.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

I see very interesting.

Yes.

Hmmm the plot thickens.

Yes.

Excellent, very good.

Next question, have you ever praised God and glorified his name?

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 Crushmaster
[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

I see very interesting.

Yes.

Hmmm the plot thickens.

Yes.

Excellent, very good.

Yes.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

I see very interesting.

Yes.

Hmmm the plot thickens.

Yes.

Excellent, very good.

Yes.

Fantastic.

You are undoubtedly a good person whose life is enriched by his good works. Based upon Mormon theology what do you think your eternal fate will be? Will you go to the Celestial kingdom, the terrestrial kingdom or the telestial kingdom?
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 Crushmaster
Fantastic.You are undoubtedly a good person whose life is enriched by his good works. Based upon Mormon theology what do you think your eternal fate will be? Will you go to the Celestial kingdom, the terrestrial kingdom or the telestial kingdom?domatron23

Most likely, I would go to the terrestrial kingdom.
But according to God's Word, the Bible, anyone who has not been born again will go to a devil's hell when they die.
And God's Word is what matters. Domatron, I have been born again.
...Have you?
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

Fantastic.

You are undoubtedly a good person whose life is enriched by his good works. Based upon Mormon theology what do you think your eternal fate will be? Will you go to the Celestial kingdom, the terrestrial kingdom or the telestial kingdom?Crushmaster

Most likely, I would go to the terrestrial kingdom.

The terrestrial kingdom is okay but according to Mormon theology it is not the residing place of Jesus Christ and God the father. Does this not concern you?

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 Crushmaster
The terrestrial kingdom is okay but according to Mormon theology it is not the residing place of Jesus Christ and God the father. Does this not concern you? domatron23

Not at all.
domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 domatron23

[QUOTE="domatron23"]The terrestrial kingdom is okay but according to Mormon theology it is not the residing place of Jesus Christ and God the father. Does this not concern you? Crushmaster

Not at all.

Do you not wish to reside with God and Jesus Christ?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"][QUOTE="domatron23"]The terrestrial kingdom is okay but according to Mormon theology it is not the residing place of Jesus Christ and God the father. Does this not concern you? domatron23

Not at all.

Based if the old testament is true. God is a bit of a prick.

mrcong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#487 mrcong
Member since 2007 • 3929 Posts

domatron23

I'm fairly certain that it doesn't bother Crush because he knows that Mormonism is a false cult that is founded on unbiblical beliefs. As a result, he believes in only a literal heaven and a literal hell, and that The Father and The Son reside in the former while Satan and his demons reside in the latter. The doctrine of three "levels" on heaven is unbiblical, and since we know that The Bible is God's complete revelation to man and completely truthful, such a doctrine can be discarded.

Anyone who has truly put their faith in Christ and His sacrifice for redemption will go to heaven when they die, and fellowship with God the Father and Jesus the Son forever in bliss. Anyone who has not will immediately be transported to hell, where they will face not only extreme burning and flesh-eating worms, but an eternity of regret and sorrow for not only their sins, but any time in which they rejected the Lord's messengers and continued on their path to perdition.

Where will you be? Eternity is only a heartbeat away, as they say...

mrcong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 mrcong
Mar 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Mar 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mar 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Mar 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mar 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Mar 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"]

mrcong

I'm fairly certain that Crush is very concerned about that because he knows that The Book of Mormon is the true inspired word of God. As a result, he believes in the three "levels" on heaven and since he knows that The Bible is a false doctrine based on a cult, such a doctrine can be discarded.

Don't take me seriously mrcong I'm playing around. Although there is some point to what I have been doing, we'll see if Crush (or yourself) can work out what that is.

entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

Mar 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Mar 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mar 9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
Mar 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mar 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Mar 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

mrcong

I think self-mutilation is frowned upon nowadays.

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#491 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Yes.

Let's hope I go to nice, happy place, shall we?

mrcong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 mrcong

Yes.

-TheSecondSign-

Ah, there is the problem. Your destiny isn't something that should be left up to chance. The good news is that all those who trust in Christ for salvation and forgiveness of their sins will not have to simply "hope" they will end up in a "happy place", they can rest assured that they will spend an eternity with God in an unimaginable paradise.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-TheSecondSign-"]

Yes.

mrcong

Ah, there is the problem. Your destiny isn't something that should be left up to chance.

Whether destiny should be decided by chance or not is an opinion, not a fact.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 Crushmaster

Yes.

-TheSecondSign-

Hope cannot change your eternal destination.
Jesus Christ is all that can. Unless your sins are covered by His Blood which He shed on the Cross of Calvary, a devil's hell is your home.
The Scriptures are very clear on this.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 blackregiment
Member since 2007 • 11937 Posts
[QUOTE="mrcong"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

domatron23

I'm fairly certain that Crush is very concerned about that because he knows that The Book of Mormon is the true inspired word of God. As a result, he believes in the three "levels" on heaven and since he knows that The Bible is a false doctrine based on a cult, such a doctrine can be discarded.

Don't take me seriously mrcong I'm playing around. Although there is some point to what I have been doing, we'll see if Crush (or yourself) can work out what that is.

Mormonism is not Biblical Christianity. They hold many beliefs that are contrary to Biblical revelation.

Here is some information for you since you have such a new found interest in Mormonism.

http://www.gotquestions.org/book-of-Mormon.html

http://www.gotquestions.org/Mormons.html

mrcong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 mrcong

-Jiggles-

We are not debating whether destiny should be decided by chance, my friend. I am telling you what God says-that our eternal destiny is decided by one thing, whether or not we trust in Christ's sacrifice to wipe away our inherent sin nature that is deserving of the hellfire. Whether or not you think destiny is decided by chance is irrelevant, the fact is that you have to make a choice: God's grace, or God's judgement.

cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#498 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

Ah hello Crush. So now that I've converted you to Mormonism will you revoke your leadership of the Christian Witness Union?domatron23

Did you seriously converted to Mormonism? ~ de arimasuka

domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499 domatron23
[QUOTE="domatron23"][QUOTE="mrcong"][QUOTE="domatron23"]

son_of_Nephi

Biblical Christianity is not Mormonism. They hold many beliefs that are contrary to Joseph Smith's revelation.

Hello Black. Surely you know what I'm trying to accomplish here with all of these ridiculous antics.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

mrcong

We are not debating whether destiny should be decided by chance, my friend. I am telling you what God says-that our eternal destiny is decided by one thing, whether or not we trust in Christ's sacrifice to wipe away our inherent sin nature that is deserving of the hellfire. Whether or not you think destiny is decided by chance is irrelevant, the fact is that you have to make a choice: God's grace, or God's judgement.

And now we take another loop back to what I previously stated; destiny being decided by chance or not is an opinion, not fact.

My opinion is that the Christian god doesn't exist while your opinion states that such a god does exist. Neither opinion is 100% correct so do not be arrogant to believe that God undeniably exists.