Do you hate -W A R- and -R E L I G I O N- (especially Islam)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for tylergamereview
tylergamereview

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#101 tylergamereview
Member since 2006 • 2051 Posts
Oh look, a thread about religion. I'm sure everyone here is being really productive, and that everyone is learning a lot. I'm sure we will all walk away with new ideas about ourselves and the world around us. Oh wait, this is a religion thread. Nevermind.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="MAZ85"] wasting 1-2 hours a day (thats how long it takes to pray Fajr, Zuhr, magrib and Esha prayers)MAZ85
That takes around 10 minutes not 1-2 hours =s

Apparently you misquoted me

erk,sorry,GS's bad = S
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

[QUOTE="tocool340"]Why the fawk would you put islam in the title as if they're the only religion doing dumb sh1t? You had it right the first time by simply having religion in general...GIJames248

I think because of the major religions Islam is the one most proactively doing awful things. You could get onto some other religions for maybe having some bad ideas and wacky followers, but they aren't bombing people or raiding embassies.

That still doesn't justify putting it on the topic title. If someone have a problem with islam, let them be the ones to say it.... Hey, that's what I think. Its your thread, do what you want with it...
Vaultboy-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Vaultboy-101
Member since 2009 • 1778 Posts

Religion likely stops more wars than it makes and helps science greatly. I don't buy the whole "religion impedes science" malarky. Science is full of lies more than religion is anyway...theories presented as facts and such. Religion is at least backed up by human eyewitnesses.

narlymech

I actually thought you were serious for a second there XD

cloud3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#106 cloud3601
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

This thread is so stupid that i facepalm. Islam or Id say not a single religion allow killing. ppls do it themselves. thats it. non religious ppls are really idiots.SNIPER4321

The reason the 9/11 attacks and other attacks happen is because Islam praises violence so much. Muslims must reject teachings like these before we can make progress to fix this problem.

(1)"The command to participate in jihad and the mention of its merits occur innumerable times in the Koran and the Sunna. Therefore it is the best voluntary [religious] act that man can perform. All scholars agree that it is better than the hajj(greater pilgrimage) and the umra(lesser pilgrimage), than voluntary salat and coluntary fasting, as the Koran and Sunna indicate. The Prophet, Peace be upon him, has said, "The head of the affair is Islam, its central pillar is the salat and its summit is the jihad."
[Ibn Taimiyyah, The Religious and Moral Doctrine On Jihad]

(2)"Fighting is good for you, but you (muslims) dislike it, it maybe that you like a thing which is bad for you but dislike a thing which is good for you. Allah knoweth and you knoweth not"
[Quran 2:216]

(3)"Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." The messenger of Allah replied, "I do not find such a deed."
[Sahih Bukhari 4:52:44]

(4)"One who dies but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad dies the death of a hypocrite. "
[Sahih Muslim 2:4696]

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="JohnF111"]Religion and beliefs are the cause of war so yes I hate religion.narlymech
Territorial disputes cause war more often. Why blame religion?

Exactly.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts
I hate wars (aggressive) but not religions.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]This thread is so stupid that i facepalm. Islam or Id say not a single religion allow killing. ppls do it themselves. thats it. non religious ppls are really idiots.cloud3601

The reason the 9/11 attacks and other attacks happen is because Islam praises violence so much. Muslims must reject teachings like these before we can make progress to fix this problem.

(1)"The command to participate in jihad and the mention of its merits occur innumerable times in the Koran and the Sunna. Therefore it is the best voluntary [religious] act that man can perform. All scholars agree that it is better than the hajj(greater pilgrimage) and the umra(lesser pilgrimage), than voluntary salat and coluntary fasting, as the Koran and Sunna indicate. The Prophet, Peace be upon him, has said, "The head of the affair is Islam, its central pillar is the salat and its summit is the jihad."

(2)"Fighting is good for you, but you (muslims) dislike it, it maybe that you like a thing which is bad for you but dislike a thing which is good for you. Allah knoweth and you knoweth not"

(3)"Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." The messenger of Allah replied, "I do not find such a deed."

(4)"One who dies but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihad dies the death of a hypocrite. "

LMAO, Islam IS AGAINT KILLINGS OF INNOCENTS

9/11 was done as an INSIDE JOB. And even if , Bin Ladin did it, he did it because of Palestine and you can't judge a faith of 2 billion from a few Arabs living in caves. You are taking things out of context:

1) Jihad DOES NOT refer to Holy War, but INTERNAL STRUGGLE.

2) Quran 2:126 doesn't have the word "Jihad" in the Arabic version. Its "fighting in Allah's cause" and that verse was revealed was because the pagans were attacking the Muslims due to Islam getting popular, READ THE HISTORICAL CONTEXT. Which is why it is instructed to DEFEND YOURSELF, not kill innocents. Fighting is only permissable if you were persecuted, so Muslims have the right to defend themselves from oppression to establish justice.

3) Same as 1 and 2

4) Same as 1 and 2

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="cloud3601"]

1) On friday Muslim men go to Jummah (friday prayers), which takes 1 hour (there are at least 10 rakats that need to be prayed), on top of this it takes Muslims about 10-20 mins to just get out of the mosque because of how full it is, after the Imam has led the prayer, he usually does a long prayer which lasts 10+mins = 1 hour minimum in total wasted

2) Fajr prayer=10 mins wasted, praying Fajr at mosque (which religious muslims do)=20 mins wasted

3) Zuhr Prayer=20 mins, praying at mosque = 45 mins 1 wasted

4) asr prayer=15mins, praying at mosque=25 mins wasted

5) magrib prayer=10 mins, praying at mosque=30 mins wasted

6) esha prayer=20 mins, praying at mosque=45 mins wasted.

In total 2 hours and 15 mins is wasted by moderate Muslims, and for religious muslims who go to mosque and pray, they waste at least 3 hours and 50 mins.

Furthermore, takin gaps to pray makes you stop concetrating from what you were doing/working on.

Such waste is terrible for the efficency of the society and economy !

cloud3601

so don't bring this up again

What if i do? You going to hunt me down and kill me in honour of your prophet?

Even wasting 1 second on praying is a waste.

Muhammad was truly a terrorist and there is so much evidence to back this up

Killing an innocent is prohibited but we will further re-educate you as you clearly know nothing about Islam but taking information from the media and references supported by Atheist, Jewish and Christian apologists WHO HATE Islam. Prayer to God is the most beautiful thing for inner peace Muhammad never insulted nor hurt an innocent. Stop slandering
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

War makes some pretty good movies and games

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

SNIPER4321

9/11 was done as an INSIDE JOB. And even if , Bin Ladin did it, he did it because of Palestine and you can't judge a faith of 2 billion from a few Arabs living in caves. You are taking things out of context:

2) Quran 2:126 doesn't have the word "Jihad" in the Arabic version. Its "fighting in Allah's cause" and that verse was revealed was because the pagans were attacking the Muslims due to Islam getting popular, READ THE HISTORICAL CONTEXT. Which is why it is instructed to DEFEND YOURSELF, not kill innocents. Fighting is only permissable if you were persecuted, so Muslims have the right to defend themselves from oppression to establish justice.

3) Same as 1 and 2

4) Same as 1 and 2

Agreed 100%. I'm muslim and we are against al-qaida, taliban. we dont deem them as true muslims. also i never fire a single gun in real life. and its strange that most of games i play are PC FPS

Exactly, as murdering innocents is the second worst sin in Islam Allah in the Quran instructs that if you killed ONE person, then you have killed the WHOLE of humanity. If you saved ONE person, then you have saved the WHOLE of humanity. I am willing to save any innocent whether he is a believer or not, Muslim or not
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
^nice thinking.
oldmanriver1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 oldmanriver1
Member since 2009 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]This thread is so stupid that i facepalm. Islam or Id say not a single religion allow killing. ppls do it themselves. thats it. non religious ppls are really idiots.cloud3601

... you really have no idea what a jihad is do you? Please google the definition and read the wiki page before posting more provocative dribble.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]This thread is so stupid that i facepalm. Islam or Id say not a single religion allow killing. ppls do it themselves. thats it. non religious ppls are really idiots.oldmanriver1

... you really have no idea what a jihad is do you? Please google the definition and read the wiki page before posting more provocative dribble.

This whole "jihad" rubbish is a political/media gimmick/propaganda made by the West to push that it means "Holy War", when in reality, it means "inner struggle", like inner struggle to pass an exam
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]This thread is so stupid that i facepalm. Islam or Id say not a single religion allow killing. ppls do it themselves. thats it. non religious ppls are really idiots.LastRambo341

3) Same as 1 and 2

4) Same as 1 and 2

Inside job? Wrong answer. You cannot be taken seriously. :roll:
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="MAZ85"] so don't bring this up againLastRambo341

Killing an innocent is prohibited but we will further re-educate you as you clearly know nothing about Islam but taking information from the media and references supported by Atheist, Jewish and Christian apologists WHO HATE Islam. Prayer to God is the most beautiful thing for inner peace Muhammad never insulted nor hurt an innocent. Stop slandering

Rewriting history now? Mohammed and his followers did fight. And I don't mean pillow fighting. So I'm sure some people were hurt dude....
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="cloud3601"]

LJS9502_basic

Rewriting history now? Mohammed and his followers did fight. And I don't mean pillow fighting. So I'm sure some people were hurt dude....

Only defensive attacks, especially when the enemies broke a peace treaty. Not killing innocents
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Killing an innocent is prohibited but we will further re-educate you as you clearly know nothing about Islam but taking information from the media and references supported by Atheist, Jewish and Christian apologists WHO HATE Islam. Prayer to God is the most beautiful thing for inner peace Muhammad never insulted nor hurt an innocent. Stop slandering

Only defensive attacks, especially when the enemies broke a peace treaty. Not killing innocents

Doesn't sound like it to me..... Economically uprooted and with no available profession, the Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans, initiating armed conflict with Mecca
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

LJS9502_basic

3) Same as 1 and 2

4) Same as 1 and 2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-403757/Fury-academics-claim-9-11-inside-job.html Stop believing whatever rubbish the media gives you and face logic. American needed an excuse to go to Afghanistan
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"]

3) Same as 1 and 2

4) Same as 1 and 2

LastRambo341

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-403757/Fury-academics-claim-9-11-inside-job.html Stop believing whatever rubbish the media gives you and face logic. American needed an excuse to go to Afghanistan

Daily Mail...really? I have a couple bridges and monuments to sell you dude. I'm sure you'll like them....:lol:
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Rewriting history now? Mohammed and his followers did fight. And I don't mean pillow fighting. So I'm sure some people were hurt dude....LJS9502_basic

Doesn't sound like it to me..... Economically uprooted and with no available profession, the Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans, initiating armed conflict with Mecca

That is what anti-Islamic sources say. Aggressive wars are prohibited, only defensive ones. Even when muslims attacked, they only attcked the soldiers, not children, women, elders, animals, houses, trees etc.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Inside job? Wrong answer. You cannot be taken seriously. :roll:

Daily Mail...really? I have a couple bridges and monuments to sell you dude. I'm sure you'll like them....:lol:

I'm not referring to Daily Mail, but the professors
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Only defensive attacks, especially when the enemies broke a peace treaty. Not killing innocents

That is what anti-Islamic sources say. Aggressive wars are prohibited, only defensive ones. Even when muslims attacked, they only attcked the soldiers, not children, women, elders, animals, houses, trees etc.

Or maybe it's just that Muslims are brainwashed to not believe what the facts say.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 LJS9502_basic
Here's some more of the non violence of Mohammed.... Muhammad delivered Quranic verses permitting the Muslims to fight the Meccans (see sura Al-Hajj, Quran 22:3940). These attacks allowed the migrants to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working towards their ultimate goal of conquering Mecca.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Doesn't sound like it to me..... Economically uprooted and with no available profession, the Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans, initiating armed conflict with Mecca

Or maybe it's just that Muslims are brainwashed to not believe what the facts say.

Quran and hadiths give facts, not anti-islamic sites who have the sole objective to defame Islam, not give the truth
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 LJS9502_basic
rambo, why teaching ignorant a lesson? leave it.SNIPER4321
Ignorant? At least I'm not denying history like you guys are....
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Here's some more of the non violence of Mohammed.... Muhammad delivered Quranic verses permitting the Muslims to fight the Meccans (see sura Al-Hajj, Quran 22:3940). These attacks allowed the migrants to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working towards their ultimate goal of conquering Mecca.

22:39 "Permission [to fight] (against the disbelievers) has been given to those WHO ARE BEING FOUGHT, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them (BELIEVERS) victory." 22:40 "[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might." So no, you're wrong
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]rambo, why teaching ignorant a lesson? leave it.LJS9502_basic

What history? The fake history that anti-Islamic sources feed you and you ignorantly accept them due to irrational dislike of Islam?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Here's some more of the non violence of Mohammed.... Muhammad delivered Quranic verses permitting the Muslims to fight the Meccans (see sura Al-Hajj, Quran 22:3940). These attacks allowed the migrants to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working towards their ultimate goal of conquering Mecca.

22:39 "Permission [to fight] (against the disbelievers) has been given to those WHO ARE BEING FOUGHT, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them (BELIEVERS) victory." 22:40 "[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might." So no, you're wrong

lol Dude I'm not getting into a religion argument with you. I don't believe Mohammed was a prophet but hey whatever...it's your faith not mine. I do, however, not like seeing you rewrite history to fit said religion. Makes me wonder if the reality of said religion would shake your faith.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]rambo, why teaching ignorant a lesson? leave it.LastRambo341

What history? The fake history that anti-Islamic sources feed you and you ignorantly accept them due to irrational dislike of Islam?

See here is where the brainwashing comes in....they aren't anti Islamic sources. They're historians. But I suppose if you tell enough people that is true they start to believe it and you can forge them to your will.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Here's some more of the non violence of Mohammed.... Muhammad delivered Quranic verses permitting the Muslims to fight the Meccans (see sura Al-Hajj, Quran 22:3940). These attacks allowed the migrants to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working towards their ultimate goal of conquering Mecca.

lol Dude I'm not getting into a religion argument with you. I don't believe Mohammed was a prophet but hey whatever...it's your faith not mine. I do, however, not like seeing you rewrite history to fit said religion. Makes me wonder if the reality of said religion would shake your faith.

Well, Muhammad neevr said a lie ;), even his enemies said he never lied. So he was truthful in his message. I don't believe Jesus was God since he was merely a prophet I'm not rewriting history, but telling the true history
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] 22:39 "Permission [to fight] (against the disbelievers) has been given to those WHO ARE BEING FOUGHT, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them (BELIEVERS) victory." 22:40 "[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might." So no, you're wrong

Well, Muhammad neevr said a lie ;), even his enemies said he never lied. So he was truthful in his message. I don't believe Jesus was God since he was merely a prophet I'm not rewriting history, but telling the true history

Ah but you see if Islam is a lie then Mohammed is one of the biggest liars there is. And since his message is a step backward.....it cannot be truthful.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 LJS9502_basic
Why im not voilent person? why i dont fire a weapons since I am a big FPS nut. and hardcore PC gamer. Why? i never fire a single gun irl??SNIPER4321
The better question is what are you on? Your posts make no sense.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#141 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
I hate war. I don't mind religion at all, I just hate it when people use it an an excuse to be douchebags.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="cloud3601"]

Straw man arguement !

Horrible analogy. A better analogy would be: "I hate poisonous food, because its poisonous"

Because even moderate religion is dangerous and anti progressive for society. Muslims for example pray 5 times a day, not all Muslims are violent, the moderate ones also pray 5 times a day, wasting 1-2 hours a day (thats how long it takes to pray Fajr, Zuhr, magrib and Esha prayers), studies have shown that the economy loses a lot because of the time wasted on prayes (i read this some time ago)

cloud3601

still spreading lies about islam ya little cvnt , ablution and prayer never take more than 10 minutes , 10*5=50 , 50 min a day max , not 2 hours , and only 2 prayers are done during 1st shift work time , and that is dhuhr and asr , 20 min break will hurt no boody , heck it will make you more productive . oh and wht the hell do you seem that you know more about islam that a regular non muslim guy ? care to respond ?

1) On friday Muslim men go to Jummah (friday prayers), which takes 1 hour (there are at least 10 rakats that need to be prayed), on top of this it takes Muslims about 10-20 mins to just get out of the mosque because of how full it is, after the Imam has led the prayer, he usually does a long prayer which lasts 10+mins = 1 hour minimum in total wasted

2) Fajr prayer=10 mins wasted, praying Fajr at mosque (which religious muslims do)=20 mins wasted

3) Zuhr Prayer=20 mins, praying at mosque = 45 mins 1 wasted

4) asr prayer=15mins, praying at mosque=25 mins wasted

5) magrib prayer=10 mins, praying at mosque=30 mins wasted

6) esha prayer=20 mins, praying at mosque=45 mins wasted.

In total 2 hours and 15 mins is wasted by moderate Muslims, and for religious muslims who go to mosque and pray, they waste at least 3 hours and 50 mins.

Furthermore, takin gaps to pray makes you stop concetrating from what you were doing/working on.

Such waste is terrible for the efficency of the society and economy !

A prayer doesn't take more than five minutes, but keep on spreading lies on the internet, I'm sure it'll make you cool one day.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="cloud3601"]m25105
A prayer doesn't take more than five minutes, but keep on spreading lies on the internet, I'm sure it'll make you cool one day.

Does the length of prayers really matter?
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts
[QUOTE="m25105"][QUOTE="cloud3601"]LJS9502_basic

Does the length of prayers really matter?

Not really, pray as long as you want or as short as you want, as long as you pray. Though those that follow the Hadith will probably disagree.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]lol Dude I'm not getting into a religion argument with you. I don't believe Mohammed was a prophet but hey whatever...it's your faith not mine. I do, however, not like seeing you rewrite history to fit said religion. Makes me wonder if the reality of said religion would shake your faith.LJS9502_basic

Ah but you see if Islam is a lie then Mohammed is one of the biggest liars there is. And since his message is a step backward.....it cannot be truthful.

Islam is not a new religion, it did not come 1400 years ago.

Islam means acquiring peace by submitting to God. Muhammad was not the founder of Islam, but the last and final messenger.

All prophets, including Muhammad, preached the exact same message.

If you wanna be disrespectful by calling my prophet a "liar" and his message "backwards" then don't bother replying. Its pretty rude to go to someone and state that his/her religion is full of lies. You're not God to judge that. Stop using your personal beliefs in everything

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#146 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

Can't say I care for both, but one is something I might have to go do as part of my job one day, and the other I just don't bother with.

I seriously don't ever want to, I'd rather not have to sit in the desert for six months wondering if I'm going to have my legs blown off tommorow.

lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
No war is good for nations. At least that's what everyone used to think.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Well, Muhammad neevr said a lie ;), even his enemies said he never lied. So he was truthful in his message. I don't believe Jesus was God since he was merely a prophet I'm not rewriting history, but telling the true historyLastRambo341

Islam is not a new religion, it did not come 1400 years ago.

Islam means acquiring peace by submitting to God. Muhammad was not the founder of Islam, but the last and final messenger.

All prophets, including Muhammad, preached the exact same message.

If you wanna be disrespectful by calling my prophet a "liar" and his message "backwards" then don't bother replying. Its pretty rude to go to someone and state that his/her religion is full of lies. You're not God to judge that. Stop using your personal beliefs in everything

*shrugs* Just pointing out a hole in your theory. Aren't you using your personal beliefs in everything hypocrite?
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#149 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Well, Muhammad neevr said a lie ;), even his enemies said he never lied.LastRambo341

Just as you cannot prove that I am not a liar, so you cannot prove that Muhammad wasn't a liar.