Do you hate -W A R- and -R E L I G I O N- (especially Islam)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts
[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="mindstorm"]As a religious person I am not against science and am not a fan of war. However, I will admit to being fond of the word repent. Speaking of which, repent and such! mindstorm

your telling me to repent?

repent from what?? tell me, assuming orgnaised religion will take you to heaven, how do you know Chrstianity is the true religion over the other 10,000+ religions?

I don't believe that it is organized religion that will take people to heaven, I believe it is the grace of God by faith in Jesus Christ's atoning work upon the cross that gets people into heaven. That stated, I am speaking more based upon a stereotype of myself than ... myself. Or something. Yeah, I'll go with that.

True that. If you take a look at Christianity and the rest of the world religions, Christianity really has nothing in common with them. Only Christianity claims we can be saved from the wrath of God by God Himself "through faith in Jesus Christ's atoning work upon the cross". As Mindstorm rightly stated.
cloud3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 cloud3601
Member since 2006 • 430 Posts

funny how people hate islam being backwards while we managed to save your asses in the dark ages....

punkpunker

Islam is definately a false religion.

It was founded bya man called Muhammad who admitted himself that he is a terrorist

"I am the Prophet of mercy and I am the Prophet of war"

"I am the smiling prophet, I am also the prophet that kills."
[Battlefields by Muhammad Hamidullah, who translated Sahifa Of Hammam bin Munabbih (worlds earliest authentic hadith book)]

I have been made victorious with terror. [Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220]

More proof Muhammad was a terrorist and mass murderer: he ordered 100+ military expeditions where he kidnapped women and childre, sold them into slavery, gave some to the Sahaba (his companions) to have sex with, and massacred entire jewish tribes e.t.c is found here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MAZ85
Member since 2007 • 1094 Posts

[QUOTE="punkpunker"]

funny how people hate islam being backwards while we managed to save your asses in the dark ages....

cloud3601

It was founded bya man called Muhammad who admitted himself that he is a terrorist

[Battlefields by Muhammad Hamidullah, who translated Sahifa Of Hammam bin Munabbih (worlds earliest authentic hadith book)]

More proof Muhammad was a terrorist and mass murderer: he ordered 100+ military expeditions where he kidnapped women and childre, sold them into slavery, gave some to the Sahaba (his companions) to have sex with, and massacred entire jewish tribes e.t.c is found here

STOP SAYING LIES ABOUT OUR PROPHET
cloud3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 cloud3601

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="punkpunker"]

MAZ85

STOP SAYING LIES ABOUT OUR PROPHET

you can verify the quotes yourself

what are you going to do if i dont stop criticising your prophet?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts
[QUOTE="MAZ85"] STOP SAYING LIES ABOUT OUR PROPHET

This is a problem. A prophet is a human. Who cares if someone insults him. I can see perhaps being offended if your god were insulted....though even then.....it's just opinion. But getting angry over a prophet? Way too extreme. Aren't you not supposed to worship others but your god?
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

OP is naive.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TehFuneral

[QUOTE="MAZ85"] STOP SAYING LIES ABOUT OUR PROPHETLJS9502_basic
This is a problem. A prophet is a human. Who cares if someone insults him. I can see perhaps being offended if your god were insulted....though even then.....it's just opinion. But getting angry over a prophet? Way too extreme. Aren't you not supposed to worship others but your god?

You don't get it...

Its a cultural thing.

You will get the sh!t kicked out of you if you called someone's mom a b!tch and joked about it. We insult each other and call ourselves bastards,b!tches, w/e like everyone else but you just don't joke about someone he deeply cares about; ex: like his family.

Its the fkin code and the way we see it, you westerns love to see everyone else cultural values crumble and accept yours... where not too much fuvk is given regarding anything.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="MAZ85"] STOP SAYING LIES ABOUT OUR PROPHETTehFuneral

You don't get it...

Its a cultural thing.

You will get the sh!t kicked out of you if you called someone's mom a b!tch and joked about it. We insult each other and call ourselves bastards,b!tches, w/e like everyone else but you just don't joke about someone he deeply cares about; ex: like his family.

Its the fkin code and the way we see it, you westerns love to see everyone else cultural values crumble and accept yours... where not too much fuvk is given regarding anything.

What are you on about? Is violence or law the right approach to other viewpoints? No.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TehFuneral

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] This is a problem. A prophet is a human. Who cares if someone insults him. I can see perhaps being offended if your god were insulted....though even then.....it's just opinion. But getting angry over a prophet? Way too extreme. Aren't you not supposed to worship others but your god?LJS9502_basic

You don't get it...

Its a cultural thing.

What are you on about? Is violence or law the right approach to other viewpoints? No.

Hate speech creates anger and anger manifests itself disregarding of the consequences of the law, whats not so simple for you that you don't understand?

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] This is a problem. A prophet is a human. Who cares if someone insults him. I can see perhaps being offended if your god were insulted....though even then.....it's just opinion. But getting angry over a prophet? Way too extreme. Aren't you not supposed to worship others but your god?LJS9502_basic

You don't get it...

Its a cultural thing.

To play devils advocate, a lot of the muslem world isnt in a state to appose, a people with no resource will always resort to terrorism.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

You don't get it...

Its a cultural thing.

TehFuneral

Hate speech creates anger and anger manifests itself disregarding of the consequences of the law, whats not so simple for you that you don't understand?

Then I suggest learning the adage sticks and stones....
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 TehFuneral

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]What are you on about? Is violence or law the right approach to other viewpoints? No. LJS9502_basic

If you're saying that accepting disrespect is part of progressing then I don't want that. I'm happy with not being disrespected thank you.

At least I know my hormones are working well.

and no I won't kill you for insulting someone I care about, but I will kick your ass.

You either don't say anything in the first place, or kick my ass instead.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Religion and beliefs are the cause of war so yes I hate religion.
narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#64 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

Religion likely stops more wars than it makes and helps science greatly. I don't buy the whole "religion impedes science" malarky. Science is full of lies more than religion is anyway...theories presented as facts and such. Religion is at least backed up by human eyewitnesses.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 narlymech
Religion and beliefs are the cause of war so yes I hate religion.JohnF111
Territorial disputes cause war more often. Why blame religion?
Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

Religion likely stops more wars than it makes and helps science greatly. I don't buy the whole "religion impedes science" malarky. Science is full of lies more than religion is anyway...theories presented as facts and such. Religion is at least backed up by human eyewitnesses.

narlymech
Theory in science does not mean theory in regular every day talking..... Eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable.
mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#67 mattisgod01
Member since 2005 • 3476 Posts

narlymech

You know nothing of science, You sit behind a computer while ironically criticizing the very field that made such a thing possible. Nothing we know about science was learnt from scripture. The Bible is patently false on vast amounts of scientific claims.

But judging by your asinine comment this is likely going way over your head.

mattisgod01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#68 mattisgod01
Member since 2005 • 3476 Posts

[QUOTE="JohnF111"]Religion and beliefs are the cause of war so yes I hate religion.narlymech
Territorial disputes cause war more often. Why blame religion?

Yes bacause Jerusalem is such a great piece of land, Worth fighting over for over 2000 years.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 narlymech
[QUOTE="mattisgod01"]

[QUOTE="narlymech"]

You know nothing of science, You sit behind a computer while ironically criticizing the very field that made such a thing possible. Nothing we know about science was learnt from scripture. The Bible is patently false on vast amounts of scientific claims.

If you take religion out of the equation, science makes everything possible. God created science though by my viewpoint and allowed man to try to master it. The point I'm making is how often science theory is prestented as fact on the discovery channel and such. I'm not critisizing science, just that theory is often presented to people as fact and they believe it as fact.
Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts
[QUOTE="narlymech"][QUOTE="mattisgod01"]

[QUOTE="narlymech"]

If you take religion out of the equation, science makes everything possible. God created science though by my viewpoint and allowed man to try to master it. The point I'm making is how often science theory is prestented as fact on the discovery channel and such. I'm not critisizing science, just that theory is often presented to people as fact and they believe it as fact.

Not understanding what a scientific theory is. Did you skip elementary science classes?
KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts

I don't like either one. Organized religion in the modern world is silly. But I'm not a pacifist...if you attack my country my country has every right to bomb you back into the stone age. I'm against per-emptive wars.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 narlymech
[QUOTE="Person0"][QUOTE="narlymech"][QUOTE="mattisgod01"]

Not understanding what a scientific theory is. Did you skip elementary science classes?

No, you aren't getting it. Maybe you skipped English. Ewwwwwww, got you there.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

[QUOTE="Hatiko"]

I hate food too because if you eat too much you get obese.

cloud3601

Straw man arguement !

Horrible analogy. A better analogy would be: "I hate poisonous food, because its poisonous"

Because even moderate religion is dangerous and anti progressive for society. Muslims for example pray 5 times a day, not all Muslims are violent, the moderate ones also pray 5 times a day, wasting 1-2 hours a day (thats how long it takes to pray Fajr, Zuhr, magrib and Esha prayers), studies have shown that the economy loses a lot because of the time wasted on prayes (i read this some time ago)

seriously now fvck you. For you to make this argument you have to be working +20 hours a day in nuclear engineering.
Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
No, I have a problem with radicals and people who cant keep their opinions on such matters to themselves. Anybody who hates Islamic religions/people based on what they hear on the news and such have no idea what Islam is. It's a religion of peace and love, not war and death. My best friend is a devout Muslim and has never shown any inclination to want to hurt anybody.
GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts

'Islamic' governance and society is pretty obviously not a good idea, but people having religious and philosophical convictions in themselves is not bad at all; it is unavoidable in fact. And it isn't like science could actually make people better. Science just provides more knowledge and technology for people use and abuse.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

All region is to control the weak minded. And war is to make money, which is also used to control people.

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 MAZ85

[QUOTE="Hatiko"]

cloud3601

Straw man arguement !

Horrible analogy. A better analogy would be: "I hate poisonous food, because its poisonous"

Because even moderate religion is dangerous and anti progressive for society. Muslims for example pray 5 times a day, not all Muslims are violent, the moderate ones also pray 5 times a day, wasting 1-2 hours a day (thats how long it takes to pray Fajr, Zuhr, magrib and Esha prayers), studies have shown that the economy loses a lot because of the time wasted on prayes (i read this some time ago)

still spreading lies about islam ya little cvnt , ablution and prayer never take more than 10 minutes , 10*5=50 , 50 min a day max , not 2 hours , and only 2 prayers are done during 1st shift work time , and that is dhuhr and asr , 20 min break will hurt no boody , heck it will make you more productive . oh and wht the hell do you seem that you know more about islam that a regular non muslim guy ? care to respond ?
OODALOOP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78 OODALOOP
Member since 2004 • 36350 Posts

No, they pay the bills.

Omni-Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Omni-Wrath
Member since 2008 • 1970 Posts

I don't like religion, but there is more of a danger to progress than religion. Materialism, money, consumerism, and egotism are far more detrimental.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

narlymech
:lol:
cloud3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 cloud3601

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="Hatiko"]

MAZ85

Straw man arguement !

still spreading lies about islam ya little cvnt , ablution and prayer never take more than 10 minutes , 10*5=50 , 50 min a day max , not 2 hours , and only 2 prayers are done during 1st shift work time , and that is dhuhr and asr , 20 min break will hurt no boody , heck it will make you more productive . oh and wht the hell do you seem that you know more about islam that a regular non muslim guy ? care to respond ?

1) On friday Muslim men go to Jummah (friday prayers), which takes 1 hour (there are at least 10 rakats that need to be prayed), on top of this it takes Muslims about 10-20 mins to just get out of the mosque because of how full it is, after the Imam has led the prayer, he usually does a long prayer which lasts 10+mins = 1 hour minimum in total wasted

2) Fajr prayer=10 mins wasted, praying Fajr at mosque (which religious muslims do)=20 mins wasted

3) Zuhr Prayer=20 mins, praying at mosque = 45 mins 1 wasted

4) asr prayer=15mins, praying at mosque=25 mins wasted

5) magrib prayer=10 mins, praying at mosque=30 mins wasted

6) esha prayer=20 mins, praying at mosque=45 mins wasted.

In total 2 hours and 15 mins is wasted by moderate Muslims, and for religious muslims who go to mosque and pray, they waste at least 3 hours and 50 mins.

Furthermore, takin gaps to pray makes you stop concetrating from what you were doing/working on.

Such waste is terrible for the efficency of the society and economy !

MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MAZ85

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="cloud3601"]

Straw man arguement !

cloud3601

1) On friday Muslim men go to Jummah (friday prayers), which takes 1 hour (there are at least 10 rakats that need to be prayed), on top of this it takes Muslims about 10-20 mins to just get out of the mosque because of how full it is, after the Imam has led the prayer, he usually does a long prayer which lasts 10+mins = 1 hour minimum in total wasted

2) Fajr prayer=10 mins wasted, praying Fajr at mosque (which religious muslims do)=20 mins wasted

In total 2 hours and 15 mins is wasted by moderate Muslims, and for religious muslims who go to mosque and pray, they waste at least 3 hours and 50 mins.

Furthermore, takin gaps to pray makes you stop concetrating from what you were doing/working on.

1- jummuah is 2 rakats only , must be done at mosque , its on weekend day in muslim countries

2- fajr 2 rakats =>4minutes prayer + 1 min ablution = 5min , can be done at home but preferably in a mosque

3-zuhr and asr which happen to be on work time : 4 rakats each +ablution =1+8+1+8=18minutes , done at work place

4-maghrib and isha : maghrib 1+6 min and isha same with zuhr and asr 9 min , can be done at home but preferably in a mosque

so you only "waste" 18 min at work , at that is in no way wasted, prayer is healthy , people even take smoke breaks longer than 18 min a day so don't bring this up again

cloud3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 cloud3601

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="MAZ85"] still spreading lies about islam ya little cvnt , ablution and prayer never take more than 10 minutes , 10*5=50 , 50 min a day max , not 2 hours , and only 2 prayers are done during 1st shift work time , and that is dhuhr and asr , 20 min break will hurt no boody , heck it will make you more productive . oh and wht the hell do you seem that you know more about islam that a regular non muslim guy ? care to respond ?MAZ85

so don't bring this up again

What if i do? You going to hunt me down and kill me in honour of your prophet?

Even wasting 1 second on praying is a waste.

Muhammad was truly a terrorist and there is so much evidence to back this up

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LJS9502_basic

TehFuneral

If you're saying that accepting disrespect is part of progressing then I don't want that. I'm happy with not being disrespected thank you.

and no I won't kill you for insulting someone I care about, but I will kick your ass.

And that is why there is too much violence in the world....
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

TehFuneral

I had that same mentality.....at age 9, and then i grew the fvck up. You should do the same.
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MAZ85

[QUOTE="MAZ85"][QUOTE="cloud3601"]

cloud3601

so don't bring this up again

no man i won't kill a scumbag like you and risk going to hell ,hell is all yours , but i warn you not all muslims are as cold as me , they might hurt you if you insult the prophet mohamed or any other prophet in front of them , and know that one of the teachings of islam is to love prophet mohamed more than you love yourself , you can spread lies about muslims and insult them and offend them however you want they won't mind , just don't do what makes burn in the inside theiranger might blind them
cloud3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 cloud3601

[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="MAZ85"] so don't bring this up againMAZ85

no man i won't kill a scumbag like you and risk going to hell ,hell is all yours , but i warn you not all muslims are as cold as me , they might hurt you if you insult the prophet mohamed or any other prophet in front of them , and know that one of the teachings of islam is to love prophet mohamed more than you love yourself , you can spread lies about muslims and insult them and offend them however you want they won't mind , just don't do what makes burn in the inside theiranger might blind them

what a hypocrite.

"islam is a peaceful religion. muslims are peaceful, but dont criticse our prophet (who was a pedophile and a terrorist, but i wont admit the facts, even though he himself said he is a terrorist and a "prophet of war") because some of my muslim brothrs are not that peaceful, they will kill you"

thats whats your saying

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 l4dak47
[QUOTE="cloud3601"]

[QUOTE="MAZ85"] so don't bring this up againMAZ85

That's dumb. Your religion is dumb if it makes people act that way.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
I'm imperfect like any human regardless of nationality. I appreciate Islam. I can't comment on the followers because my understanding of Islam is different. I'm not gonna deny the history behind the religion, all I got to say is those of any religion that claim to be doing God's work and created negativity, God will judge them not me. I read the christian bible because I can make positivity out of it, sorry I don't understand why someone would be like "so and so religion has a bad history, so i refuse to even read a sentence out of their book."
whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#90 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

actually a lot of scientific and technological progress has been made because of war. For instance GPS was developed by the navy, and quickclot (a thing that helps people's blood clot faster so that they don't bleed to death) was recently developed by the military and has now entered civilian use.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#91 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
I can't say I hate war as I see it as an unavoidable (but sometimes necessary) action, but I do dislike it. I don't care too much about religion unless its affecting my daily life or brought up as a reason to do dumb things. People can believe whatever they want to believe so long as they don't shove it in my face...
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
wasting 1-2 hours a day (thats how long it takes to pray Fajr, Zuhr, magrib and Esha prayers)MAZ85
That takes around 10 minutes not 1-2 hours =s
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#93 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Why the fawk would you put islam in the title as if they're the only religion doing dumb sh1t? You had it right the first time by simply having religion in general...
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 TehFuneral

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Then I suggest learning the adage sticks and stones....l4dak47

I had that same mentality.....at age 9, and then i grew the fvck up. You should do the same.

Good luck on trying to change the entire planet's human nature.

GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts

Why the fawk would you put islam in the title as if they're the only religion doing dumb sh1t? You had it right the first time by simply having religion in general...tocool340

I think because of the major religions Islam is the one most proactively doing awful things. You could get onto some other religions for maybe having some bad ideas and wacky followers, but they aren't bombing people or raiding embassies.

Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#96 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
ugh....Arab countries are not messed up because of religion, it's because of Americas imperialism and it's proxy support of some religions fanatics. anyhow there are some exceptions. and yes i completely agree, religion is an obstacle in the way of human progress anywhere, NOT just islam
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

TehFuneral

Actually, many of the societies have evolved. It's your society that's still stuck in the 13th century.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] I had that same mentality.....at age 9, and then i grew the fvck up. You should do the same. l4dak47

Actually, many of the societies have evolved. It's your society that's still stuck in the 13th century.

Then how come their music and food is much better than yours?
MAZ85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 MAZ85
[QUOTE="MAZ85"] wasting 1-2 hours a day (thats how long it takes to pray Fajr, Zuhr, magrib and Esha prayers)FMAB_GTO
That takes around 10 minutes not 1-2 hours =s

Apparently you misquoted me
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TehFuneral

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] I had that same mentality.....at age 9, and then i grew the fvck up. You should do the same. l4dak47

Go back call a black dude the N word and come back to me.