Do You Believe Jesus Christ Rose From The Dead? (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1502 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

An infinitely dense point, smaller than an atom that occupied no place in space or time is nothing. By the way, let me know when science can come close to "infinitely compressing" a peanut to less than the size of an atom, much less all the components of energy and matter in the universe.:P

Sounds like you believe in miracles.

blackregiment

IF it is nothing how can it be infinitely dense?

It can't and wasn't. If it did not occupy a place in space and time how can it be something relative to our universe? It can't.

You assume that everything must be measured in relation to our universe. By that logic, God must be measured in relation to our universe. In that case, either the universe has always existed, and so has God, or the universe has not always existed, and so God was nothing, since he was nothing relative to our universe. In other words, you also believe that nothing created everything.

It works both ways, mate ;).

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1503 blackregiment
Member since 2007 • 11937 Posts

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]No it isn't. An infinitely dense point is not by any means 'nothing'. Or is a black hole 'nothing' now?chessmaster1989

An infinitely dense point, smaller than an atom that occupied no place in space or time is nothing. By the way, let me know when science can come close to "infinitely compressing" a peanut to less than the size of an atom, much less all the components of energy and matter in the universe.:P

By the way, let me know the next time God decides to resurrect someone. :P

You won't need me to tell you when that happens. In His revealed Word, He reveals that will happen at the second coming of the Lord. We will all witness it.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1504 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

The Bible does not contradict itself. A valid contradiction exists only when there is no reasonable explanation for an alleged contradiction. I realize that there are athesit web sites that publish lists of alleged contradictions. They have all been answered, If you research the issue you will find the answers to the llegec contradictions. Let me state in advaqnce, if you now choose to visit these sites, and start poting these alleged contradictions, I am not going to take the time to write out long answers for each one. They have all been answered.

blackregiment

Oh no no no! You have said yourself that the Bible does indeed have contradictions...

That is a false statement. I have not stated that the Bible has actual contradictions, I have said that it is alleged that there are contradiction in the Bible.

Um no it is not a false statement. Not mentioned the word "contradiction" does not mean you did not speak of a contradiction. When I say "I want to drive a spear through your heart" I am actually saying "I want to kill you". Denying such statements (like you have done before) is like saying that the first phrase is not saying the exact same thing as the second. When something is blatant it needs no clarification and leaves no doubt. ;)

Anyway you cut my post again so I'll have to assume that you agree with the rest of the post which you ommited...

Trust me I'll try to find a post where you have talked about what my entirepost says, or I will let you know once you speak of it again.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1505 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

You won't need me to tell you when that happens. In His revealed Word, He reveals that will happen at the second coming of the Lord. We will all witness it.

Okay, I'm still waiting for that to happen :).

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1506 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

The Bible does not contradict itself. A valid contradiction exists only when there is no reasonable explanation for an alleged contradiction. I realize that there are athesit web sites that publish lists of alleged contradictions. They have all been answered, If you research the issue you will find the answers to the llegec contradictions. Let me state in advaqnce, if you now choose to visit these sites, and start poting these alleged contradictions, I am not going to take the time to write out long answers for each one. They have all been answered.

dog64

Can you provide a link to where all these alleged contradictions are answered?

Here's a few.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bible+contradictions+answered&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS265US266&start=10&sa=N

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1507 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

chessmaster1989

We all are. No one knows when that day will be except God. :)

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1508 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

You keep ignoring the part about "and did not occupy a place in space and time." Give me an example of anything that does not occupy a place in space and time and is something relative to our universe.

You also ignored my comment about the peanut.

blackregiment

But it does occupy a point in space and time. And what was your point with the peanut thing, anyway? I ignored it because... well... there didn't seem to be one. Please don't tell me it was 'humans can't create singularities, therefore singularities don't exist', or something.

No it doesn't. Space and time are alleged to not have existed before the singularity event. Actually, it is thought that space and time were "inside" of the alleged singularity and expanded with it.

Read the peanut comment again and you will see what I meant regarding the compression of energy and the componets of matter.

I wasn't talking about 'before the singularity event', though... I was talking about the singularity itself. As for what came before it... perhaps it did have dimensions of some form. I don't know. Just because those dimensions weren't as we know them doesn't mean that it is 'nothing'. And I genuinely don't understand what you meant by the peanut comment, despite reading it again. :?
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1509 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

Okay, mate. Until then, though, I still haven't seen an instance when God has resurrected someone.

You see, mate, it really does work both ways ;).

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1510 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Oh no no no! You have said yourself that the Bible does indeed have contradictions...

Teenaged

That is a false statement. I have not stated that the Bible has actual contradictions, I have said that it is alleged that there are contradiction in the Bible.

Um no it is not a false statement. Not mentioned the word "contradiction" does not mean you did not speak of a contradiction. When I say "I want to drive a spear through your heart" I am actually saying "I want to kill you". Denying such statements (like you have done before) is like saying that the first phrase is not saying the exact same thing as the second. When something is blatant it needs no clarification and leaves no doubt. ;)

Anyway you cut my post again so I'll have to assume that you agree with the rest of the post which you ommited...

Trust me I'll try to find a post where you have talked about what my entirepost says, or I will let you know once you speak of it again.

Please stop with the esoteric eisogesis. I have not stated that the Bible has valid contradictions and you know it. You are making things up.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1511 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]But it does occupy a point in space and time. And what was your point with the peanut thing, anyway? I ignored it because... well... there didn't seem to be one. Please don't tell me it was 'humans can't create singularities, therefore singularities don't exist', or something.

Funky_Llama

No it doesn't. Space and time are alleged to not have existed before the singularity event. Actually, it is thought that space and time were "inside" of the alleged singularity and expanded with it.

Read the peanut comment again and you will see what I meant regarding the compression of energy and the componets of matter.

I wasn't talking about 'before the singularity event', though... I was talking about the singularity itself. As for what came before it... perhaps it did have dimensions of some form. I don't know. Just because those dimensions weren't as we know them doesn't mean that it is 'nothing'. And I genuinely don't understand what you meant by the peanut comment, despite reading it again. :?

He thinks he's contradicting the Big Bang because scientists are not able to compress peanuts into extremely small particles. :roll:

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1512 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

God created the laws of nature to give order to His creation. They do not exclude Him form intervening in His creation. In regards to the rest of your post, it appears that you feel that God should have created man as omniscient, on a level as Him. God created us as He, not we chose. He gave us the ability to reason and know Him through His revelation in His creation, in His Word, in Jesus Christ, and in the Holy spirit. He has revealed what we need to know to be reunited with Him, in this world and in eternity, in Christ. He also gave us a free will to accept and act on that revelation or reject it.

blackregiment

He gave us the ability to reason but he presents himself to man, finite understanding and all, as an unreasonable and irrational entity.

No, that is how you describe a god based on your understanding and worldview. That is not the God revealed in the Bible.

No, I believe in a god, just not the god that you believe is represented in the bible. The god you believe in has allegedly performed acts that are unreasonable and irrational. For example, it doesn't matter how good a person I throughout my life, it doesn't matter how much I help others throughout my life, it doesn't matter how sorry I am for my sins throughout my life, if I don't accept Jesus as my savior, God, according to you, will condemn me to an eternity in hell; yet if a man who had never striven to do good throughout his life, and never striven to help others throughout his life, but on his death bed accepts Jesus as his savior, he will be rewarded with paradise. You can call that a lot of things, reasonable is not one of them.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1513 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

chessmaster1989

Okay, mate. Until then, though, I still haven't seen an instance when God has resurrected someone.

There is more evidence for the resurrection of Christ than for any other event in antiquity. Check it out, do some research, and you will see.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1514 chessmaster1989

Please stop with the esoteric eisogesis. I have not stated that the Bible has valid contradictions and you know it. You are making things up.

blackregiment

Hmm, making things up...

...putting words in other people's mouths...

...now where have we seen that before?

Sorry, but I don't accept that a benevolent and omnipotent (casting aside the self-contradictory nature of omnipotence) God would allow thousands upon thousands of innocents to suffer. blackregiment

So then are you now advocating that God remove man's free will to live in disobedience to His moral law? Sure sounds like it.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1515 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

There is more evidence for the resurrection of Christ than for any other event in antiquity. Check it out, do some research, and you will see.

:lol: way to dodge my point, mate.

Actually, if you do research, there is evidence for the Big Bang. You, however, have dismiseed it on the fact that science is not able to replicate anything close to it. For that matter, nobody, not even God, if God actually exists, has replicated the resurrection of Jesus.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1516 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] He gave us the ability to reason but he presents himself to man, finite understanding and all, as an unreasonable and irrational entity.

-Sun_Tzu-

No, that is how you describe a god based on your understanding and worldview. That is not the God revealed in the Bible.

No, I believe in a god, just not the god that you believe is represented in the bible. The god you believe in has allegedly performed acts that are unreasonable and irrational. For example, it doesn't matter how good a person I throughout my life, it doesn't matter how much I help others throughout my life, it doesn't matter how sorry I am for my sins throughout my life, if I don't accept Jesus as my savior, God, according to you, will condemn me to an eternity in hell; yet if a man who had never striven to do good throughout his life, and never striven to help others throughout his life, but on his death bed accepts Jesus as his savior, he will be rewarded with paradise. You can call that a lot of things, reasonable is not one of them.

Most death bed "conversions" do not result in true salvation. I will try to explain it once again.

Here is the point that I think many miss. I hope this helps clarify things. God by His nature is good, holy, just, and righteous. He cannot allow sin into His presence for He would not be holy. If He did not punish sin, He would not be just or righteous. We are all sinners and deserving of destruction. No one is good. We are all born with a sin nature.

We are all on a super highway heading for judgment and destruction. We are all on that highway and cannot change that whether we like it or not. God created us and He is in control.God owes us nothing more than what He has given us already. He does not owe us our next breath or heartbeat.God loves us however so He created an exit ramp from this highway to judgment and destruction in Christ who lived a perfect, sinless life, and suffered and died in payment for the sins of those that put their faith and trust in Him.He paid the price for us, the price we deserve to pay. He is the exit ramp of that super highway that we are all on.

God gave us a free will. We can use that free will to stay on the highway to destruction and judgment or choose the exit ramp to eternal life in Christ. The choice is oursGod will not force us onto the exit ramp. He allows us to choose. He will be faithful in giving us the eternity we choose.

It matters not if one thinks God is a dictator. He is the Creator and it is His prerogative to do as He wishes with His creation. Thankfully, God is love and He showed His love for us in that while we were yet sinners, He manifested Himself in Christ, suffered, and died so that we could be saved. There is no greater love than this. God's the price of God's wrath against sin could only be paid by Christ. We are unable to save ourselves. Salvation is available only through Christ. We do not make the rules nor can we change them.

We can complain about it, reject it, or choose to disbelieve but we cannot avoid the consequences of our choice. God will be faithful in respecting our free will choice.

We should all be thankful that God gave us a choice, an exit ramp from that super highway that we are all on until we take the exit ramp in Christ.

One final thing. There are those that ask why Christians share their faith rather than keep it to themselves. There are those on these very threads that complain about Christians sharing their faith,.We share our faith because our Lord and Savior has commanded us to be road signs on the super highway of life, pointing to the exit ramp in Christ.We cannot force anyone onto that exit ramp as some falsely accuse, all we can do is point to the exit ramp. While there are some that choose to ignore the road signs, there are others that do not. God is pleased when even a single soul chooses the exit ramp andHis name is glorified by our presence on that super highway in obedience to His command to spread the Good News of salvation in Christ..

reiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1517 reiv
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

Really! So we have physical evidence? I don't recall seeing busts of Jesus made during his lifetime.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1518 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

Um no I am not making things up. As simple as that. You can repeat phrases like "esoteric eisogesis" (which I think is an oxymoron anyway, and that makes me doubt if you know what it means 100% or if you understand when it can be attributed to something/someone), but that doesnt change what has been said.

And may I add that, I never said that you admitted that those contradictions are valid, since the method I deployed for everyone to see in the first post wich you made sure to cut, would ensure you that those contradictions are dealth with and are therefore not an issue. But I'll have to disappont you and tell you that things are not so simple as you want them to be sometimes. It happens to all of us, but again there are people who point out "tough" spots and then the other person can admit that a final answer cannot be given for those "tough" spots (like the contradictions).

BeepBoop16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1519 BeepBoop16
Member since 2008 • 562 Posts

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

How about the event of an old civilization building something called "The Pyramids"? To be honest, I find there's alot more evidence for that.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1520 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
Most death bed "conversions" do not result in true salvation.blackregiment
Cool! I didn't know that they kept statistics for that! Who keeps those records - is it the Census Bureau, or the Bureau of Labor and Statistics?
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1521 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]Most death bed "conversions" do not result in true salvation.Engrish_Major
Cool! I didn't know that they kept statistics for that! Who keeps those records - is it the Census Bureau, or the Bureau of Labor and Statistics?

:lol: Yes, I would like to know where he got from.
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1522 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

BeepBoop16

How about the event of an old civilization building something called "The Pyramids"? To be honest, I find there's alot more evidence for that.

Unless, of course, the pyramids have simply always existed, which I doubt that anyone would argue :P. Whether creation, the Big Bang, or another theory I am not familiar with, I don't think anyone really argues that the universe has always existed in its current form.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1523 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]Most death bed "conversions" do not result in true salvation.Funky_Llama

*waits for link to some creationism website*

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1524 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]Cool! I didn't know that they kept statistics for that! Who keeps those records - is it the Census Bureau, or the Bureau of Labor and Statistics?chessmaster1989

1st fact: Thorough interview and psychological analysis with the souls of the deceased death-bed-Christians

2nd fact: A test about their knowledge of the Bible and its verses. Includes: 4-options questions and 2 questions which require a thorough analysis of specific chapters of the Holy Book.

>_>

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1525 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

IF it is nothing how can it be infinitely dense?

It can't and wasn't. If it did not occupy a place in space and time how can it be something relative to our universe? It can't.

You said in your own description of it that it was infinitely dense. If something can be infinitly dense there must be something there to be infinitly dense. It is questioned how that infinitly dense point of space and time got there but that has very little to do with the Big Bang theory in itself. Anything that states how that infinitly dense point of space and time is merely a scientific hypothesis. You are taking it as scientific fact. Hypothesis of this type are attemptedly proven mathematically but as there are many other theories (Such as an ever existing cyclic universe) amongst the science community it definately is not scientific fact.

Dariency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#1526 Dariency
Member since 2003 • 9464 Posts

[QUOTE="dog64"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

Can you provide a link to where all these alleged contradictions are answered?

Here's a few.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bible+contradictions+answered&hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS265US266&start=10&sa=N

I only saw a few examples, not a list of alleged contradictions that are explained, in the links I clicked. The websites basically leave it up to your interpretation, the "correct" one that is, to answer the contradictions.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1527 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]:lol: Yes, I would like to know where he got from.Teenaged

1st fact: Thorough interview and psychological analysis with the souls of the deceased death-bed-Christians

2nd fact: A test about their knowledge of the Bible and its verses. Includes: 4-options questions and 2 questions which require a thorough analysis of specific chapters of the Holy Book.

>_>

From the site www.bs_statistics.com/supportofchristianity/whyatheistsareidiots, it is found that 89.92304% of all deathbed conversions do not save the individual from eternal damnation.

[spoiler] You just got bel-aired 8) [/spoiler]

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1528 Teenaged

From the site www.bs_statistics.com/supportofchristianity/whyatheistsareidiots, it is found that 89.92304% of all deathbed conversions do not save the individual from eternal damnation.

You just got bel-aired 8)

chessmaster1989

>___>

I hate you...

:cry:

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1529 chessmaster1989

You just got bel-aired 8)

Teenaged

>___>

I hate you...

:cry:

I'm sorry :cry:

RadBooley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1531 RadBooley
Member since 2008 • 1237 Posts

[QUOTE="RadBooley"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

So do you think that we should not love God and be thankful for His many blessings, especially His plan of redemption in Christ? Christ died for us while we were yet sinners so that we can live. Do you think God should just let us live in sin and rebellion to him and then reward us for that? We show our love for God in obedience to Him. That is the love God wants from us. Obedience and gratitude.

blackregiment

I think it'd be nice if god made his existance known with real evidence. Why doesn't he just stop by now and then? What's the point of visiting once thousands of years ago? What was so special about that time? Surely he would have foreseen that visiting then and writing the Bible at that time would result in skepticism.

I'm sure the answer will be, that's the point, we're not supposed to be sure, and we love him anyway based on faith.

But geeze, that can be applied to anything and any other diety. Which brings me back to, why is Christianity more valid than all the other religions out there?!

Here are three links that will help answer your question. I hope you find them useful.

http://www.gotquestions.org/correct-religion.html

http://www.gotquestions.org/so-many-religions.html

http://www.gotquestions.org/Christianity-unique.html

What's with all the links? Or the blocks of text?

If Christianity really is completely true and more valid than any other religion out there, you should be able to provide nice, concise evidence to back up your claim.

_Tobli_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1532 _Tobli_
Member since 2007 • 5733 Posts

There is more evidence for the resurrection of Christ than for any other event in antiquity. Check it out, do some research, and you will see.blackregiment

This is the funniest thing i have read all week. People like you is the reason why fstdt.com is great.

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1533 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="RadBooley"]

I think it'd be nice if god made his existance known with real evidence. Why doesn't he just stop by now and then? What's the point of visiting once thousands of years ago? What was so special about that time? Surely he would have foreseen that visiting then and writing the Bible at that time would result in skepticism.

I'm sure the answer will be, that's the point, we're not supposed to be sure, and we love him anyway based on faith.

But geeze, that can be applied to anything and any other diety. Which brings me back to, why is Christianity more valid than all the other religions out there?!

RadBooley

Here are three links that will help answer your question. I hope you find them useful.

If Christianity really is completely true and more valid than any other religion out there, you should be able to provide nice, concise evidence to back up your claim.

I am not big on "reinventing the wheel". When there is good information readily available I am not going to write out a long response just to meet your standards of how I should respond. The resources I gave you answered your question. If you do not care to read them fine. In the future though I would appreciate it if you would not ask me a question, then keep asking and asking expecting an answer, if you won't at least read the information I took the time to provide. Fair enough?

RadBooley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1534 RadBooley
Member since 2008 • 1237 Posts

[QUOTE="RadBooley"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

I am not big on "reinventing the wheel". When there is good information readily available I am not going to write out a long response just to meet your standards of how I should respond. The resources I gave you answered your question. If you do not care to read them fine. In the future though I would appreciate it if you would not ask me a question, then keep asking and asking expecting an answer, if you won't at least read the information I took the time to provide. Fair enough?

I breezed through them. And, as figured, it's just a few articles talking about the merits of Christianity while using the Bible as the only source.

I then looked up a few other sites of my own.

This says Islam is the true religion. What's it based on? Quotes from the Qur'an.

This says Hinduism is the true religion. What's it based on? Quotes from their holy text (sorry, the name escapes me).

This says Sikhism is the true religion. What's it based on? Quotes from whatever their holy text is.

Christianity is the one true religion because Jesus rose from the dead. Proof? The Bible.

Christianity is the one true religion because no others "have one source of information that makes the claims Christianity does about the Bible—it is the written Word of God and it is infallible and inerrant and all that is necessary for faith and practice (1 Timothy 3:16)." What's that at the end? A Bible quote!

Hey, I'm noticing a pattern here.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1535 Funky_Llama

Kind of ironic the way blackregiment accused me of ignoring his points back there, methinks.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1536 chessmaster1989

Kind of ironic the way blackregiment accused me of ignoring his points back there, methinks.

Funky_Llama

Well, according to www.bs_arguments.com/christianityftw/atheistsaretotalnoobs, BR is allowed to ignore posts whenever he chooses without any kind of irony.

[spoiler] You just got bel-aired 8) [/spoiler]

Cr3echer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1537 Cr3echer
Member since 2008 • 100 Posts
He died for my sings then rose again.
KcurtorMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1538 KcurtorMas
Member since 2009 • 1484 Posts
This whole thing can be solved with simple statistics: In the world today, an average of 2.1 Billion people adhere to the Christian Religion which makes up ABOUT 33% of the World's Population. Does that mean that the remaining 67% of the World is going to burn in "Hell" for eternity? Thats a lot of people who are going to be rather upset to find out that their entire life and devotion to their religion was a waste.. Does that mean the people, and little children who died from Tsunamis and whatnot in the past few years, who know nothing of the Christian Religion due to simple geographic and cultural circumstances, are ALSO doomed for eternal damnation? That doesnt seem like a very Godly thing to let happen, if in fact, the big guy exists. Jesus was a very good motivational speaker, with very interesting ideals, in the troubled times of Jerusalem. Nothing more. Nothing less. Jesus was a Man. When Men Die, Men Stay Dead. Sorry.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1539 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
He died for my sings then rose again.Cr3echer
He died for our sings? Now I feel bad for ridiculing him... :( I like my sings.
nwonknU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1540 nwonknU
Member since 2004 • 122 Posts

Lol, nice responses. Hmm, I believe it's quite obvious that Jesus didn't 'ressurect from death'. I mean, this is real life, you can't just ask a level 80 Priest to throw you a quick rez once you die, know what I mean? When you're dead, that's it. Sure, it's a cute story, but you must be aware that the story of Jesus' ressurection, and other attributes of his life, are nothing more than plagiarized fairy tales from earlier deities. It's nice to have faith in things, but don't be fooled into blind submission, instead try and think of things rationality.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#1541 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

He died for my sings then rose again.Cr3echer

Your voice is that bad?

:P