Did Jesus Christ Sin? (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]Watch 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus' on youtube. Apparently his family plot has been found. Mary Magdallen is one of the tombs in the plot. She was not a member of his immediate family. Therefor she must have been his wife. They also had a son together that was withheld from the Romans and the scripture so as to protect him. Crushmaster

If that is the same tomb of Jesus thing I am thinking of, even secular archaeologists and such believed it to be a major hoax...

The tombs clearly has the names in the bible in it. Two of the names were marriame or mary. (or something like that) Why would it be labelled as a hoax? Most likely because it goes against scripture. I personally am surprised that believers are so against this belief since it basically proves that he was alive. His bones were not in the box I do not think (of course he was not mummified so there is a good reason for that). I thought people would leap at the chance to show that it is indeed his tomb.

Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Kamekazi_69
Member since 2006 • 4704 Posts

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"] Ok, I want to say that I am a Christian and I say yes. In the New Testament, people like to glorify Jesus as God, as god himself, the perfect savior, but what people like to ignore is his human/mortal nature. In the New testament, there are passages where Jesus's human nature is reflected with his action, such as him not being aware of whos around him, or when he left his parents for 3 days to the holy temple. His parents were pissed. He was scold for those things. So yes because though he is the son of god in flesh form, he is human too and most people disregard that and I don't knoe why :roll: These are examples of how people misunderstand the testement and like to sugar coat it as their own. Basically they are not happy if its not what they want to hearCrushmaster

If Christ was not sinless, thenI am afraid all of us are doomed for eternity in a Devil's Hell. According to the verses I posted, He was sinless.

But its written right there in the New Testament. I am only acknowledging that he had a human side to him. His humanity was also mentioned from his actions. He is the son of god delivering the scriptures from god to mortal man, but he himself has mortal attributes to him. He may not committed direct sin, but remember, he did run away from his parents for three days :lol: tell me that that is not punishable

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BumFluff122

That has also been totally discredited. Still waiting for your historical evidence....

blackregiment

Discredited by whom may I ask? Believers? 'biblical evidence'?

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Crushmaster
Member since 2008 • 4324 Posts

I voted "I don't know" because I'm not convinced he existed. If he did, he certainly sinned by the Bible's definition.btaylor2404

There is a stunning amount of evidence for His existence. Even secular historians believe He existed.

What exactly do you mean by the second part of your post?

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BumFluff122

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

I don't accept that premise. There are over 4000 Old Testament manuscripts or fragments. 25,000 New Testament manuscripts or fragments, thousands of lectionaries, numerous early Bible versions, and thousands of writings from the early Church leaders, that support the text we have today. In fact, the entire New Testament can be reconstructed, minus about a dozen verses from the writing of the early Church leaders, alone. This evidence supports the text we have today to an over 95% accuracy. The differences are mainly in punctuation and spelling and none of the differences affect any important Christian doctrine.

Here is some more information.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-corrupted.html

blackregiment

So you don't accept the premise that the bible has been altered even if very slightly? Even though the scripture that is alive and well today is not the same scripture that was alive and well back at the birth of modern time?

Reread my post. The Bible we have today is the inerrant, inspired Word of God.

So was the bible of yesteryear. Yet the old testament and the dead sea scrolls are not identical.

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"] I disagree. As you stated in your OP, your goal is evangelism, which isn't a discussion at all. Crushmaster

You are saying it is impossible to evangelize and hold a discussion at the same time?

No, it's not. If a speaker/presenter goes into a discussion with a clear objective, then no real discussion will take place, as a discussion is the exchange of information. You dismiss what people say as they do you. That isn't a discussion, it's an argument/disagreement.

Dariency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#57 Dariency
Member since 2003 • 9464 Posts

If Jesus really was the son of god, then he shouldn't of sinned. If he was really just a regular guy though, then sure, everybody makes mistakes and errors.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Crushmaster

Discredited by whom may I ask? Believers? 'biblical evidence'? BumFluff122

Many non-Christians actually consider it a major hoax, as I've said.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#59 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
yes it's common knowledge that the Big J loved his hookers and wiskey.......Bible does not equal fact.....
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BumFluff122

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"] Discredited by whom may I ask? Believers? 'biblical evidence'? Crushmaster

Many non-Christians actually consider it a major hoax, as I've said.

like who? And why do they consider it a hoax? Yoiu'll need quite a lot more information and evidence as to why it should be considered a hoax rather than your thoughts and beliefs and the beliefs of others who have not seen the tomb or studied the find it great detail.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#61 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
No he didn't sin, and I believe that beyond reasonable doubt. Jesus did take on flesh, and he did get tempted, and he never fell to any of those temptations because he had the Holy Spirit in him. He had God in him and he's also man. Jesus is a God man, and that's one of the most fundamental aspects of Christ.
nimatoad2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 nimatoad2000
Member since 2004 • 7505 Posts
who cares
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 blackregiment
Member since 2007 • 11937 Posts

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]Watch 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus' on youtube. Apparently his family plot has been found. Mary Magdallen is one of the tombs in the plot. She was not a member of his immediate family. Therefor she must have been his wife. They also had a son together that was withheld from the Romans and the scripture so as to protect him. Crushmaster

If that is the same tomb of Jesus thing I am thinking of, even secular archaeologists and such believed it to be a major hoax...

That's right. Here is some more information on it.

http://www.whyfaith.com/jesus-tomb/

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Crushmaster

But its written right there in the New Testament. I am only acknowledging that he had a human side to him. His humanity was also mentioned from his actions. He is the son of god delivering the scriptures from god to mortal man, but he himself has mortal attributes to him. He may not committed direct sin, but remember, he did run away from his parents for three days :lol: tell me that that is not punishable Kamekazi_69

...Actually:
(Luke 2:43-52)- "And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. {44} But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. {45} And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. {46} And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. {47} And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. {48} And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. {49} And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? {50} And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. {51} And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. {52} And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Eddie5vs1
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Watch 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus' on youtube. Apparently his family plot has been found. Mary Magdallen is one of the tombs in the plot. She was not a member of his immediate family. Therefor she must have been his wife. They also had a son together that was withheld from the Romans and the scripture so as to protect him. BumFluff122

:roll: I'm not saying the tomb is real, but can I have a less biased source (like one with science behind it and not an agenda)?
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 blackregiment

No he didn't sin, and I believe that beyond reasonable doubt. Jesus did take on flesh, and he did get tempted, and he never fell to any of those temptations because he had the Holy Spirit in him. He had God in him and he's also man. Jesus is a God man, and that's one of the most fundamental aspects of Christ.hiphops_savior

Amen to that. Jesus was fully God and fully man. One in person, two in essence.

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Crushmaster

like who? And why do they consider it a hoax? Yoiu'll need quite a lot more information and evidence as to why it should be considered a hoax rather than your thoughts and beliefs and the beliefs of others who have not seen the tomb or studied the find it great detail. BumFluff122

Look at the thing BR posted.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BumFluff122

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]Watch 'The Lost Tomb of Jesus' on youtube. Apparently his family plot has been found. Mary Magdallen is one of the tombs in the plot. She was not a member of his immediate family. Therefor she must have been his wife. They also had a son together that was withheld from the Romans and the scripture so as to protect him. blackregiment

That's laughable. First you post a website who's main purpose is to evagelise. Second everything mentioned in the article was stated clearly in the video itself in depth as well as the reasoning behind each one.

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Eddie5vs1

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]like who? And why do they consider it a hoax? Yoiu'll need quite a lot more information and evidence as to why it should be considered a hoax rather than your thoughts and beliefs and the beliefs of others who have not seen the tomb or studied the find it great detail. Crushmaster

Look at what I posted. I want an UNBIASED source. Posting a link from www.whyfaith.com is the equivalent of me posting a link from www.atheism.com with "proof" that Christ never existed.

Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts
Besides, Crush, what is the actual point of this thread?chessmaster1989
Preaching to the unwashed masses.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
I have a question, how come original sin isn't applicable to Jesus?
Locke562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Locke562
Member since 2004 • 7673 Posts
I have a question, how come original sin isn't applicable to Jesus?-Sun_Tzu-
Seconded.
Kamekazi_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Kamekazi_69
Member since 2006 • 4704 Posts

[QUOTE="Kamekazi_69"] But its written right there in the New Testament. I am only acknowledging that he had a human side to him. His humanity was also mentioned from his actions. He is the son of god delivering the scriptures from god to mortal man, but he himself has mortal attributes to him. He may not committed direct sin, but remember, he did run away from his parents for three days :lol: tell me that that is not punishable Crushmaster

...Actually:
(Luke 2:43-52)- "And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. {44} But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. {45} And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. {46} And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. {47} And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. {48} And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. {49} And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? {50} And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. {51} And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. {52} And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man."

Because Jesus embraced himself as the son of God? Correct, but that doesnt answer punishment. Think about it, when his mother and father found Jesus in the temple. I do not think it was like "Oh son, We have weeped for you, where thou you have been?", its more like "Jesus! Where Were YOU! we were worried sick!!". Don't let me add that when Jesus said "wist ye not that I must be about my fathers business?" his dad was raising his hand in anger while his mother held him back. He was embraced the son of god, but his parents did not know that

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Eddie5vs1
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]Besides, Crush, what is the actual point of this thread?Locke562
Preaching to the unwashed masses.

But I just showered. :( :P
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

Eddie5vs1

:roll: I'm not saying the tomb is real, but can I have a less biased source (like one with science behind it and not an agenda)?

http://www.garyhabermas.com/articles/The_Lost_Tomb_of_Jesus/losttombofjesus_response.htm

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Crushmaster

That's laughable. First you post a website who's main purpose is to evagelise. Second everything mentioned in the article was stated clearly in the video itself in depth as well as the reasoning behind each one. BumFluff122

What?

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 blackregiment

Because Jesus is God manifested in the flesh. God is without sin.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BumFluff122

[QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

blackregiment

http://www.garyhabermas.com/articles/The_Lost_Tomb_of_Jesus/losttombofjesus_response.htm

again. You post someone with an agenda. His agenda is to prove the ressurection of Jesus is truthfull and that the miracles he performed are truthful.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]I have a question, how come original sin isn't applicable to Jesus?blackregiment

Because Jesus is God manifested in the flesh. God is without sin.

But Jesus was also fully human. Aren't humans all born with original sin?
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#80 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]I have a question, how come original sin isn't applicable to Jesus?Locke562
Seconded.

Thirded. I can't see how Jesus could avoid that one.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 BumFluff122

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"] That's laughable. First you post a website who's main purpose is to evagelise. Second everything mentioned in the article was stated clearly in the video itself in depth as well as the reasoning behind each one. Crushmaster

What?

have you even watched the video? I actually have it on DVD. It lasts about an hour and a half.

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Eddie5vs1
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"][QUOTE="blackregiment"]

I'm sorry, I said UN-biased. The second link you provided is by a doctor who works for Liberty University who's motto is, "Training Champions for Christ". An unbiased source has no political or religious affiliation, and is thus, unbiased.
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Crushmaster

Look at this article:
http://www.carm.org/questions/about-jesus/if-jesus-god-flesh-why-did-he-not-inherit-original-sin

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 blackregiment

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]like who? And why do they consider it a hoax? Yoiu'll need quite a lot more information and evidence as to why it should be considered a hoax rather than your thoughts and beliefs and the beliefs of others who have not seen the tomb or studied the find it great detail. Eddie5vs1

Look at what I posted. I want an UNBIASED source. Posting a link from www.whyfaith.com is the equivalent of me posting a link from www.atheism.com with "proof" that Christ never existed.

That's pretty ironic. You don't seem to think that the producers of the documentary were biased, trying to disprove that Jesus rose from the dead, yet anyone refuting it is biased. That's a good one.

The only tomb that people need to concern themselves with is the empty tomb.

"Dr. Simon Greenleaf, the Royal Professor of Law at Harvard University and author of A Treatise on the Law of Evidence, believed the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax. He was determined, once and for all, to expose the "myth" of the Resurrection. He examined the value of the historical evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ to ascertain the truth. He applied the principles contained in his three-volume treatise on evidence. His findings were recorded in his book, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. He came to the conclusion that, according to the laws of legal evidence used in courts of law, there is more evidence for the historical fact of the resurrection of Jesus Christ than for just about any other event in ancient history.

Dr. Greenleaf was so convinced by the overwhelming evidence; he committed his life to Jesus Christ!" source: Evidence that Demands a Verdict

Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts
[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

[QUOTE="Eddie5vs1"] :roll: I'm not saying the tomb is real, but can I have a less biased source (like one with science behind it and not an agenda)?Eddie5vs1

I'm sorry, I said UN-biased. The second link you provided is by a doctor who works for Liberty University who's motto is, "Training Champions for Christ". An unbiased source has no political or religious affiliation, and is thus, unbiased.

But if they were to provide an unbiased source they might actually have to admit they were wrong!:o
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Crushmaster

have you even watched the video? I actually have it on DVD. It lasts about an hour and a half. BumFluff122

I cannot watch the video on the Internet, as my connection cannot hamdle it. Furthermore, it's been proven to be a hoax, so there's no point for me to watch it.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] I have a question, how come original sin isn't applicable to Jesus?Crushmaster

Look at this article:
http://www.carm.org/questions/about-jesus/if-jesus-god-flesh-why-did-he-not-inherit-original-sin

But Eve ate the apple first.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
:lol:...so god took the time to be create himself in human form to suffer for our sins.... but didn't want the human condition trapping of Original sin........well..that seems fair.......:lol:
darkguy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 darkguy_101
Member since 2008 • 744 Posts

Fourth commandment:

4.- Honor your father and mother.

Jesus ran away from his parents to go to a church. Don't you think that they were dishonored, not only by people that lived near him but by people on the church he was? What is that child doing here without his parents? Those parents are bad, they let their kid go run away!

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I don't see why it matters, honeslty... But since Jesus was just another man, my answer would have to be yes.
blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 blackregiment

Since we are discussing tombs, here is a article that discusses the real tomb that matters, the empty tomb of Jesus Christ and it impact it had and will have.

"There are "many infallible proofs" of the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, but the testimony of the empty tomb is the most conclusive of all. Jesus had been buried, with the tomb sealed and guarded by a watch of Roman soldiers. Yet on the third day of His burial, on the morning of the first day of the week, the body was no longer there, and the empty tomb still stands today as an unanswerable proof that the Lord Jesus rose from the dead.

There are other proofs, of course. The ten or more recorded appearances of the resurrected Christ to His disciples, the amazing change of demeanor of the disciples from that of fearful hideaways to fearless evangelists, the worldwide spread of the Christian faith as founded on the resurrection, and so on. But the impact of the empty tomb was the foundation and bulwark of all the rest. As we consider its impact on the world, and on us today, it is instructively fascinating to consider first its impact on those who first encountered it."

I encourage you to read the entire article here...

http://www.icr.org/home/resources/resources_tracts_impactoftheemptytomb/

Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Crushmaster

Because Jesus embraced himself as the son of God? Correct, but that doesnt answer punishment. Think about it, when his mother and father found Jesus in the temple. I do not think it was like "Oh son, We have weeped for you, where thou you have been?", its more like "Jesus! Where Were YOU! we were worried sick!!". Don't let me add that when Jesus said "wist ye not that I must be about my fathers business?" his dad was raising his hand in anger while his mother held him back. He was embraced the son of god, but his parents did not know that Kamekazi_69

Can you please provide Biblical evidence for the bolded part of your post?

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Eddie5vs1

That's pretty ironic. You don't seem to think that the producers of the documentary were biased, trying to disprove that Jesus rose from the dead, yet anyone refuting it is biased. That's a good one.

"Dr. Simon Greenleaf, the Royal Professor of Law at Harvard University and author of A Treatise on the Law of Evidence, believed the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax. He was determined, once and for all, to expose the "myth" of the Resurrection. He examined the value of the historical evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ to ascertain the truth. He applied the principles contained in his three-volume treatise on evidence. His findings were recorded in his book, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. He came to the conclusion that, according to the laws of legal evidence used in courts of law, there is more evidence for the historical fact of the resurrection of Jesus Christ than for just about any other event in ancient history.

Dr. Greenleaf was so convinced by the overwhelming evidence; he committed his life to Jesus Christ!" source: Evidence that Demands a Verdict

blackregiment

:lol: I asked for an unbiased source, and you go on the defensive. Nice. ;)

I never said the documentary was true, and I think those who provided that as evidence also need to provide unbiased evidence of its authenticity. In regard to the empty tomb comment, that's your opinion. I would like to see all sides of an argument and all evidence before making a decision.

Also, I never said Dr. Greenleaf wasn't a bad man, I said he was biased. He has strong convictions that the Bible is accurate (I'm not saying it isn't), but that conviction doesn't allow him to be neutral in terms of evidence.

edit~ Lastly, just because I'm refuting your evidence doesn't mean you need to demean by thoughts and opinions. Honestly though, when someone is running out of "proof" or evidence is a debate, the first thing they will do is often attack the other speaker. I'm not arguing with your asertions, I'm simply asking for unbiased evidence.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BumFluff122

[QUOTE="BumFluff122"] have you even watched the video? I actually have it on DVD. It lasts about an hour and a half. Crushmaster

I cannot watch the video on the Internet, as my connection cannot hamdle it. Furthermore, it's been proven to be a hoax, so there's no point for me to watch it.

you can buy it at the store. Your belief is strong enough, I'm sure that you can't be swayed by it but it is an interesting video. I really don't see anything wrong with it that speaks against the belief in Christianity to any significant extent. I know that there is even debate amongst believers themselves if Jesus's bones would on Earth still or if they would have risen to heaven or if just his spirit did. I myself plan on picking up the Old and New Testamanet as well as the Koran soon to read.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
its funny how when crushmaster makes a thread, br also swoops in. its like they PM each other "hey, BR I'm about to post a thread in OT, come help me out bro"
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Crushmaster

[QUOTE="Crushmaster"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] I have a question, how come original sin isn't applicable to Jesus?-Sun_Tzu-

Look at this article:

But Eve ate the apple first.

You are correct. But who is the sin attributed to? Adam! (1 Corinthians 15:22) - "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."
Crushmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Crushmaster

Fourth commandment:4.- Honor your father and mother.

Jesus ran away from his parents to go to a church. Don't you think that they were dishonored, not only by people that lived near him but by people on the church he was? What is that child doing here without his parents? Those parents are bad, they let their kid go run away!

darkguy_101

...Jesus didn't run away. Look at the Scripture passage describing that event I posted above.

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BumFluff122

anyways I am off to play Sims 3. I believe God would want you to buy this game :P

blackregiment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 blackregiment

[QUOTE="blackregiment"]

Eddie5vs1

:lol: I asked for an unbiased source, and you go on the defensive. Nice. ;) I never said the documentary was true, and I think those who provided that as evidence also need to provide unbiased evidence of its authenticity. In regard to the empty tomb comment, that's your opinion. I would like to see all sides of an argument and all evidence before making a decision. Also, I never said Dr. Greenleaf wasn't a bad man, I said he was biased. He has strong convictions that the Bible is accurate (I'm not saying it isn't), but that conviction doesn't allow him to be neutral in terms of evidence.

I provided two sources that refute the biased claims of the producers of the documentary. If that is not sufficient, then I suggest you do your own research. There is a wealth of information available but I do not feel burdened to be a research assistant. If you want more information, I suggest you research the matter yourself.

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Eddie5vs1
its funny how when crushmaster makes a thread, br also swoops in. its like they PM each other "hey, BR I'm about to post a thread in OT, come help me out bro"lonewolf604
Honestly I can't blame them. It's usually them against most of OT. I know if I'm debating someone on System Wars, it isn't uncommon for a few GUFU members to drop in.