BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#602 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Fighting for resources is not necessarily genocide.LJS9502_basic

No, but genocide often results in the fight for resources.

I think you use the word genocide a bit too easily.....

I also didn't use it correctly, what I meant is that the fight for resources often results in gencide.

kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603 kalparun
Member since 2012 • 112 Posts

[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]You're citing Palestine....it's only fair. But I'll be fair....show me news reports stating Palestine sent no rockets into Israel in 2012. I'll wait....LJS9502_basic

I'm not supporting Palestine here. You're the one implying Israel is the Virgin Mary in this. I want you to wonder for me, why did they sent rockets in Israel in the first place? Let's discover history together.

Depending on how far back one wants to go......we can trace the land to Israel. So I guess it depends on what arbitrary line you want to draw. Though I'd rather deal with 2012. Israel is there and the ME should deal with that. Move on from that point and stop fighting over the land.

That's the only way their will be peace. And yes....you are supporting one side here. I'd rather they learned to co-exist.

I'm not supporting one side here, imo both have major faults and have broken many world piece regulations. Also, historically Canaanites were the first to settle in the region of Gaza. I'm just annoyed that you're naive enough to claim one side is peace loving. In the end, I agree with you that they should pull their *** together and move on but I don't see it happening.
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#604 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][ What's to discuss? HAMAS is the issue right now and you give them a free pass.....

I'm not giving Hamas a free pass, I'm simply recognizing the fact that one side is lead by an industrialized state and the other by crazy fanatics. It's macabre how Israel is slowly pushing their way in to the West bank + the rest of Palestine and when Hamas reacts (and they always will) the IDF bombs them and countless of innocent civilians to pieces.

And? When someone comes at you do you stop and not defend yourself because you're bigger?

Heh...that's precisely my point. It'd not defense if you're the one that's advancing.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="kalparun"] I'm not supporting Palestine here. You're the one implying Israel is the Virgin Mary in this. I want you to wonder for me, why did they sent rockets in Israel in the first place? Let's discover history together.kalparun

Depending on how far back one wants to go......we can trace the land to Israel. So I guess it depends on what arbitrary line you want to draw. Though I'd rather deal with 2012. Israel is there and the ME should deal with that. Move on from that point and stop fighting over the land.

That's the only way their will be peace. And yes....you are supporting one side here. I'd rather they learned to co-exist.

I'm not supporting one side here, imo both have major faults and have broken many world piece regulations. Also, historically Canaanites were the first to settle in the region of Gaza. I'm just annoyed that you're naive enough to claim one side is peace loving. In the end, I agree with you that they should pull their *** together and move on but I don't see it happening.

Strawman. I never claimed any such thing.
kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#606 kalparun
[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Depending on how far back one wants to go......we can trace the land to Israel. So I guess it depends on what arbitrary line you want to draw. Though I'd rather deal with 2012. Israel is there and the ME should deal with that. Move on from that point and stop fighting over the land.

LJS9502_basic

I got intense vibes of it. Especially the "Israel will stop if Hamas will stop" line of thought.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#607 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] I'm not supporting one side here, imo both have major faults and have broken many world piece regulations. Also, historically Canaanites were the first to settle in the region of Gaza. I'm just annoyed that you're naive enough to claim one side is peace loving. In the end, I agree with you that they should pull their *** together and move on but I don't see it happening.

I got intense vibes of it. Especially the "Israel will stop if Hamas will stop" line of thought.

I explained why. You choose to ignore the reasoning behind it because it doesn't fit in with your ideas.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#608 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="jointed"] I'm not giving Hamas a free pass, I'm simply recognizing the fact that one side is lead by an industrialized state and the other by crazy fanatics. It's macabre how Israel is slowly pushing their way in to the West bank + the rest of Palestine and when Hamas reacts (and they always will) the IDF bombs them and countless of innocent civilians to pieces. jointed
And? When someone comes at you do you stop and not defend yourself because you're bigger?

Heh...that's precisely my point. It'd not defense if you're the one that's advancing.

Well sure, technically it's going on the offense, but it's justified if you weren't the aggressor.

Doesn't matter if you called him fat. Or insulted him. He throws the punch, he's the aggressor, even if you kick his ass.

kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609 kalparun
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Strawman. I never claimed any such thing.

I explained why. You choose to ignore the reasoning behind it because it doesn't fit in with your ideas.

Your "reasoning" is that they should just stop the fighting which is cool but it ain't happening.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#610 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] I got intense vibes of it. Especially the "Israel will stop if Hamas will stop" line of thought.

Your "reasoning" is that they should just stop the fighting which is cool but it ain't happening.

Not with the neanderthal thinking that you advocate. Though I shouldn't insult neanderthal's I suppose.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] since you want to use history to further your point of view, I will do the same , its as simple as that, don't want me to bring up the Holocaust (or other things), don't bother me about claims (which you don't have a right to) and lol at calling me an Anti Semite, last time I checked I am a semite :P but given the fact you said I should thank the Germans, or that I apparently don't deserve to live anywhere, Im could easily point claim to you, but I won't, I will simply assume youre not the sharpest tool in the shed. nice day indeed.

Actually, You said you should thank the Germans, I told you you can thank who ever the **** you want. Comprehension fail much?

then maybe you should read a bit, you yourself seld the Romans did us a favour by not killing us all , to which I rather sarcastically replied that we should thank the Germans because they only killed a 3rd of us. to which it seems, you agreed, despite the fact I was being rather sarcastic.

And my reply was an sarcastic one to, note how I mentioned that you should thank a Serb instead. If you actually read it it would have been obvious, but instead you read a tiny bit and ignored the rest. Here's an idea, go and get that quote of me agreeing with you and repost it ;). And the fact is it is true, the Romans didn't kill all of you after 3 rebellions which in itself is amazing considering how "tolerant" the Romans were to rebels. Always mystified me.
kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#612 kalparun
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I explained why. You choose to ignore the reasoning behind it because it doesn't fit in with your ideas.

Not with the neanderthal thinking that you advocate. Though I shouldn't insult neanderthal's I suppose.

War is pretty common with homo sapiens too. You're not even saying anything, really, you just spout "THEY SHOULD HAVE PEACE LOL" and call it a day. You don't have a point and I don't even know why I'm arguing.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#613 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Actually, You said you should thank the Germans, I told you you can thank who ever the **** you want. Comprehension fail much?

then maybe you should read a bit, you yourself seld the Romans did us a favour by not killing us all , to which I rather sarcastically replied that we should thank the Germans because they only killed a 3rd of us. to which it seems, you agreed, despite the fact I was being rather sarcastic.

And my reply was an sarcastic one to, note how I mentioned that you should thank a Serb instead. If you actually read it it would have been obvious, but instead you read a tiny bit and ignored the rest. Here's an idea, go and get that quote of me agreeing with you and repost it ;). And the fact is it is true, the Romans didn't kill all of you after 3 rebellions which in itself is amazing considering how "tolerant" the Romans were to rebels. Always mystified me.

I did read it, and to me , it looks like youre agreeing with a rather sarcastic remark again , the Romans were not exactly nice in this situation , over a million people died there (and thats an understatement). and the country was turned into a giant graveyard as far as Jews were concerend. I think only a few places got treated like that, Carthage is one example. nevermind the fact that only 2 of the revolts were in Judea itself, so the Romans certainly did not do us a favour, its just the Jews managed to survive.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#614 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] Your "reasoning" is that they should just stop the fighting which is cool but it ain't happening.

War is pretty common with homo sapiens too. You're not even saying anything, really, you just spout "THEY SHOULD HAVE PEACE LOL" and call it a day. You don't have a point and I don't even know why I'm arguing.

What are you saying...they should fight? Either HAMAS agrees and stops fighting or it's going to get worse. Israel is not going to stop as long as HAMAS continues. And thus far, contrary to your opinion, HAMAS has not wanted to cease.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#615 lordreaven
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="jointed"] then maybe you should read a bit, you yourself seld the Romans did us a favour by not killing us all , to which I rather sarcastically replied that we should thank the Germans because they only killed a 3rd of us. to which it seems, you agreed, despite the fact I was being rather sarcastic.

I did read it, and to me , it looks like youre agreeing with a rather sarcastic remark again , the Romans were not exactly nice in this situation , over a million people died there (and thats an understatement). and the country was turned into a giant graveyard as far as Jews were concerend. I think only a few places got treated like that, Carthage is one example. nevermind the fact that only 2 of the revolts were in Judea itself, so the Romans certainly did not do us a favour, its just the Jews managed to survive.

You'd still be there if you didn't revolt. And Believe it or not, Carthage got off lighter than it was said, though by lighter I mean it didn't have it's soil salted. Everything else though.........
Blaze787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#616 Blaze787
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts

Totally with Israel on this. Why? Because it's practically the only socially and technologically progressive nation in that region.

When a religion claims that all "infidels" (read: non-believers) need to be converted or killed, and time and again actually practice this ideology in the 21st century, it becomes very hard to take their side on any issue.

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617 lordreaven

Totally with Israel on this. Why? Because it's practically the only socially and technologically progressive nation in that region.

When a religion claims that all "infidels" (read: non-believers) need to be converted or killed, and have actually practiced this ideology in the 21st century, it becomes very hard to take their side on any issue.

Blaze787
*cough* Turkey*cough*
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#618 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

When a religion claims that all "infidels" (read: non-believers) need to be converted or killed, and have actually practiced this ideology in the 21st century, it becomes very hard to take their side on any issue.

Blaze787

rofl.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#619 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] And my reply was an sarcastic one to, note how I mentioned that you should thank a Serb instead. If you actually read it it would have been obvious, but instead you read a tiny bit and ignored the rest. Here's an idea, go and get that quote of me agreeing with you and repost it ;). And the fact is it is true, the Romans didn't kill all of you after 3 rebellions which in itself is amazing considering how "tolerant" the Romans were to rebels. Always mystified me.

You'd still be there if you didn't revolt. And Believe it or not, Carthage got off lighter than it was said, though by lighter I mean it didn't have it's soil salted. Everything else though.........

what do you mean "you would still be there" we are there. if youre talking about the last 1900 years of history, than yeah , youre absolutely right, and honestly Rabbis after these revolts did alot of soul searching at the time, because it was partly them that helped fuel the fire. although at the same time who knows what would have happened in those 1900 years instead, at the same time the Romans didn't do anyone a favour,
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#620 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="Blaze787"]

lordreaven
*cough* Turkey*cough*

*cough*Turkey is not in that region*cough*
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621 lordreaven
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I did read it, and to me , it looks like youre agreeing with a rather sarcastic remark again , the Romans were not exactly nice in this situation , over a million people died there (and thats an understatement). and the country was turned into a giant graveyard as far as Jews were concerend. I think only a few places got treated like that, Carthage is one example. nevermind the fact that only 2 of the revolts were in Judea itself, so the Romans certainly did not do us a favour, its just the Jews managed to survive.

what do you mean "you would still be there" we are there. if youre talking about the last 1900 years of history, than yeah , youre absolutely right, and honestly Rabbis after these revolts did alot of soul searching at the time, because it was partly them that helped fuel the fire. although at the same time who knows what would have happened in those 1900 years instead, at the same time the Romans didn't do anyone a favour,

Perhaps, History is fun that way. That is why I loves it. Though the more I think of this conflcit, the more it annoys me. So I say **** it, Israel just ****ing annex Gaza and the West Bank. You got a UN "get out of everything free" card so might as well use it. And we have to talk about this stupid fight anymore.
Blaze787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#622 Blaze787
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts

[QUOTE="Blaze787"]

lordreaven

*cough* Turkey*cough*

Turkey isn't all that progressive anymore. The secular military has been silenced, and it's been flexing its fundamentalist religious muscle lately. I really hope the secular voices in that country prevail, but it's certainly not what it used to be.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#623 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] You'd still be there if you didn't revolt. And Believe it or not, Carthage got off lighter than it was said, though by lighter I mean it didn't have it's soil salted. Everything else though.........

Perhaps, History is fun that way. That is why I loves it. Though the more I think of this conflcit, the more it annoys me. So I say **** it, Israel just ****ing annex Gaza and the West Bank. You got a UN "get out of everything free" card so might as well use it. And we have to talk about this stupid fight anymore.

well , reading the local press, apparently the IDF will stop firing first tonight, on the assumption that Hamas will do the same. essentially a ceasefire, not sure if its going to work. although there were some protests over this in Beer Sheva.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#624 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] what do you mean "you would still be there" we are there. if youre talking about the last 1900 years of history, than yeah , youre absolutely right, and honestly Rabbis after these revolts did alot of soul searching at the time, because it was partly them that helped fuel the fire. although at the same time who knows what would have happened in those 1900 years instead, at the same time the Romans didn't do anyone a favour,

well , reading the local press, apparently the IDF will stop firing first tonight, on the assumption that Hamas will do the same. essentially a ceasefire, not sure if its going to work. although there were some protests over this in Beer Sheva.

Protests in favor of or against?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#625 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="Blaze787"]

lordreaven

*cough* Turkey*cough*

Turkey is Asia Minor (and partially Europe), not Middle East.

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#626 lordreaven

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Blaze787"]

th3warr1or

*cough* Turkey*cough*

Turkey is Asia Minor (and partially Europe), not Middle East.

Same region, Anatolia is part of the middle east.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#627 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Perhaps, History is fun that way. That is why I loves it. Though the more I think of this conflcit, the more it annoys me. So I say **** it, Israel just ****ing annex Gaza and the West Bank. You got a UN "get out of everything free" card so might as well use it. And we have to talk about this stupid fight anymore.

mostly against, since most people assume any new ceasefire won't last and that the rockets will come back. Bibi isn't going to do well out of this, unless that ceasefire can actually hold www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4310046,00.html www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4309461,00.html I will assume you can read Hebrew decently enough.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#628 lordreaven
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] what do you mean "you would still be there" we are there. if youre talking about the last 1900 years of history, than yeah , youre absolutely right, and honestly Rabbis after these revolts did alot of soul searching at the time, because it was partly them that helped fuel the fire. although at the same time who knows what would have happened in those 1900 years instead, at the same time the Romans didn't do anyone a favour,

Wait, you got a city named Beer Sheva? Beer? I don't drink beer but that is awesome!
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#629 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Perhaps, History is fun that way. That is why I loves it. Though the more I think of this conflcit, the more it annoys me. So I say **** it, Israel just ****ing annex Gaza and the West Bank. You got a UN "get out of everything free" card so might as well use it. And we have to talk about this stupid fight anymore.

Wait, you got a city named Beer Sheva? Beer? I don't drink beer but that is awesome!

well the proper way to pronounce it is more Baer , or Be'ar (like the word bear, but with a stop in the middle) , but in English its written that way.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#630 lordreaven
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] well , reading the local press, apparently the IDF will stop firing first tonight, on the assumption that Hamas will do the same. essentially a ceasefire, not sure if its going to work. although there were some protests over this in Beer Sheva.

well the proper way to pronounce it is more Baer , or Be'ar (like the word bear, but with a stop in the middle) , but in English its written that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlmL9XIB0_A Skip to 1:45 to get why I laughed my ass of at when you said it's like Be'ar.
Avatar image for DeadlyRavenKing
DeadlyRavenKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#631 DeadlyRavenKing
Member since 2012 • 41 Posts
I wish there could be a cease fire and that they could use diplomacy instead.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#632 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] well , reading the local press, apparently the IDF will stop firing first tonight, on the assumption that Hamas will do the same. essentially a ceasefire, not sure if its going to work. although there were some protests over this in Beer Sheva.Darkman2007

mostly against, since most people assume any new ceasefire won't last and that the rockets will come back. Bibi isn't going to do well out of this, unless that ceasefire can actually hold www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4310046,00.html www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4309461,00.html I will assume you can read Hebrew decently enough.

Wait... so they want to repeat the same ceasefire that resulted in the current conflict?

In other words, it's just delaying the conflict to 2016... And we know Hamas has a death wish.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#633 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Wait, you got a city named Beer Sheva? Beer? I don't drink beer but that is awesome!lordreaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlmL9XIB0_A Skip to 1:45 to get why I laughed my ass of at when you said it's like Be'ar.

It sounds more like saying

Bear - uh
Bearuh.

Now take away the (r) in "bear."

Bea(r)-uh

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#634 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Wait, you got a city named Beer Sheva? Beer? I don't drink beer but that is awesome!

ha, thats actually funny. its hard to find something similar in English, just one of those things that doesn't translate well.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#635 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Protests in favor of or against? th3warr1or

Wait... so they want to repeat the same ceasefire that resulted in the current conflict?

In other words, it's just delaying the conflict to 2016... And we know Hamas has a death wish.

well as you can read, thats the impression , just another ceasefire that won't solve anything in the long run. most people assume there might be peace for a few months at best.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#636 lordreaven

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] well the proper way to pronounce it is more Baer , or Be'ar (like the word bear, but with a stop in the middle) , but in English its written that way.th3warr1or

It sounds more like saying

Bear - uh
Bearuh.

Now take away the (r) in "bear."

Bea(r)-uh

Ah, ok. so almost like the word Barracuda.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] mostly against, since most people assume any new ceasefire won't last and that the rockets will come back. Bibi isn't going to do well out of this, unless that ceasefire can actually hold www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4310046,00.html www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4309461,00.html I will assume you can read Hebrew decently enough.Darkman2007

well as you can read, thats the impression , just another ceasefire that won't solve anything in the long run. most people assume there might be peace for a few months at best.

Well the last one lasted until 2012, so I just threw out the longest it could last.

You know, the Hamas should really evolve some brain cells, and ceasefire for the sole reason of living.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#638 Darkman2007

th3warr1or

Well the last one lasted until 2012, so I just threw out the longest it could last.

You know, the Hamas should really evolve some brain cells, and ceasefire for the sole reason of living.

even if there is a ceasefire, its more of a lessfire, there are still rockets, just less of them. its not even Hamas as such , its the other groups too , and Hamas either can't or wont control them
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639 lordreaven

th3warr1or

I now have changed my stance to Israel should Just annex Gaza and the West Bank so we can have new argument. This one is just getting old.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#640 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] well as you can read, thats the impression , just another ceasefire that won't solve anything in the long run. most people assume there might be peace for a few months at best.lordreaven

I now have changed my stance to Israel should Just annex Gaza and the West Bank so we can have new argument. This one is just getting old.

The religious Zionists agree. But it won't happen under the current govt.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#641 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

lordreaven

won't happen under any government, unless its headed by some of the Kahanists, or at best Bayit Yehudi.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#642 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I now have changed my stance to Israel should Just annex Gaza and the West Bank so we can have new argument. This one is just getting old.Darkman2007

won't happen under any government, unless its headed by some of the Kahanists, or at best Bayit Yehudi.

Yeah. Shas might though.

But looking at the amount of seats Haredim hold in Knesses, even Bayis Yehudi and Shas combined wouldn't win. :(

I don't even need to consider Kahanists. Kach is banned.

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#643 lordreaven
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] I now have changed my stance to Israel should Just annex Gaza and the West Bank so we can have new argument. This one is just getting old.Darkman2007

Then vote them in damn it, I'm sick of this fight.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#644 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"]

th3warr1or

Yeah. Shas might though.

Shas are funny , but I doubt even they would, not sure why people vote for them though.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645 th3warr1or

lordreaven

Bayis Yehudi are Haredim. In general, the average (secular) Israeli dislike the Haredim community.

dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#646 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts
My next door neighbors' son just arrived to their house in a coffin, we used to play together when we were kids. Dunno what to say really.GazaAli
Sorry to hear about that. But for the record, I know how it feels :(
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#647 Darkman2007

lordreaven

heh , one of them wants to simply evict all the Arabs, the other wants to annex most of the West Bank and give a citizenship to any Arab in those areas who wants it. the logic is that because most Palestinians live in the cities, as opposed to the countryside (which is what they want annexed) , Israel will retain most of the land, while letting most of the Palestinians go. of course , they don't seem to have answer as to what happens to those cities after that, and thats their big weakenss.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#648 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] won't happen under any government, unless its headed by some of the Kahanists, or at best Bayit Yehudi.th3warr1or

Bayis Yehudi are Haredim. In general, the average (secular) Israeli dislike the Haredim community.

Bayit Yehudi are not Haredim , more like religious zionists , even have a secular member I think they also have remenants of the Mafdal party.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="lordreaven"] Then vote them in damn it, I'm sick of this fight.Darkman2007

Bayit Yehudi are not Haredim , more like religious zionists , even have a secular member I think they also have remenants of the Mafdal party.

Whoops. I had them mixed up with UTJ.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#650 Darkman2007

th3warr1or

Whoops. I had them mixed up with UTJ.

Yahadut Hatorah are the Haredi ones, kind of like Shas , just serving the other edot.