BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#551 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Well, you got evicted by the Romans because you went into Rebellion 3 times and got your asses promptly handed to you and then the Romans said "Well, we're not going to allow a 4th time to happen". Perhaps if you played nice there wouldn't be a such a big issue.

so whats your point?

My point is your ancestors are the reason you got kicked out of the region. And there are more justifiable claims to that land than the Jewish people, and the Romans did you a favour, they could have just killed all of you like they did in other rebellious regions.

so Im assuming it would be ok to evict every Arab between the river and the sea? after all , by their own words they are rebelling. and lol , thank you Rome for not killing us all , just over a million , maybe I should thank the Germans too , they only killed a 3rd of us. and if youre so unhappy about the Jews leaving, you shouldn't have thrown them out, plain and simple, according to you, the fact that Jews lived in Europe for 1900 meant nothing, so hey , since our new claim got trashed by genocidal Europe, the Jews are sure as hell going to go to their old claim.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#552 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178832 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] ...lordreaven
Maybe HAMAS should stop bombing Israel.....

Maybe both should stop bombing each other.........

That would be the result of HAMAS ceasing fire....
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That would be the result of HAMAS ceasing fire....

Except for the fact that Israel would continue to expand their settlements in Gaza and the West Bank regardless, which would spark more attacks.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Maybe HAMAS should stop bombing Israel.....LJS9502_basic

I think it would only stop if both sides ceased fire.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Maybe both should stop bombing each other.........tenaka2

Duh....if HAMAS stops Israel will. But Israel isn't going to stop if HAMAS doesn't.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That would be the result of HAMAS ceasing fire....

Except for the fact that Israel would continue to expand their settlements in Gaza and the West Bank regardless, which would spark more attacks.

Ironic really coming from a proud Brit....
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That would be the result of HAMAS ceasing fire....

I never knew there were settlements in Gaza, that part is a lie and you know it.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#558 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Well, you got evicted by the Romans because you went into Rebellion 3 times and got your asses promptly handed to you and then the Romans said "Well, we're not going to allow a 4th time to happen". Perhaps if you played nice there wouldn't be a such a big issue.lordreaven
so whats your point?

My point is your ancestors are the reason you got kicked out of the region. And there are more justifiable claims to that land than the Jewish people, and the Romans did you a favour, they could have just killed all of you like they did in other rebellious regions.

Oh. The Romans occupied the land and we weren't allowed to rebel but the Palestinians are allowed to do so against an "occupying" force?

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#559 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]My next door neighbors' son just arrived to their house in a coffin, we used to play together when we were kids. Dunno what to say really.LJS9502_basic

i realised long ago how full of **** you are.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] ...

GrayF0X786

i realised long ago how full of **** you are.

LOL because I don't drink the brainwash kool aid as you do.....
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] That would be the result of HAMAS ceasing fire....LJS9502_basic

Duh....if HAMAS stops Israel will. But Israel isn't going to stop if HAMAS doesn't.

First off I think both sides are at fault. So do you think HAMAS won't stop even Israel does?

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Maybe both should stop bombing each other.........tenaka2

Israel already agreed to stop if Hamas stops. The whole reason for the air offensive is to stop Hamas attacks. It's not really working, but the alternative -- doing nothing -- is even worse.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

First off I think both sides are at fault. So do you think HAMAS won't stop even Israel does?

Right. That is what I think...
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 Darkman2007

tenaka2

its not just about Hamas, there are a whole bunch of groups there, and each one does what it wants. you can sign whatever you want but if one of those groups doesn't agree, the whole thing unravels. although even in regards to Hamas they will want to fire the last shot, just so they can claim victory (wheter thats justified or not is something else)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew there were settlements in Gaza, that part is a lie and you know it.

They had 21 settlements in Gaza and removed them in 2005 but everyone who doesn't have an *** for a brain knows that they want expand into the gaza strip when they get the chance that's what I meant. Nice how this has nothing to do with what I was saying though.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew there were settlements in Gaza, that part is a lie and you know it.

They had 21 settlements in Gaza and removed them in 2005 but everyone who doesn't have an *** for a brain knows that they want expand into the gaza strip when they get the chance that's what I meant. Nice how this has nothing to do with what I was saying though.

I don't know. Seems he corrected your hyperbole. Back to your regularly scheduled assumptions batman...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Ironic really coming from a proud Brit....

It would be ironic if I was a fan of colonialism. Now about Israel...
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew there were settlements in Gaza, that part is a lie and you know it.

lol, do you honestly know what people in Israel or the government actually want or think? the idea of building settlements in Gaza is frankly thrown out of the window and was thrown out years ago, in fact, its seen as a different country for all intents and purposes. the amount of people who actually want to build the settlements in Gaza again , amounts to a few people at best. so please, don't assume for us what we want and don't want. and yes, this has everything to do , you mentioned settlements, when you know what you said was not correct in this regard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew there were settlements in Gaza, that part is a lie and you know it.

I don't know. Seems he corrected your hyperbole. Back to your regularly scheduled assumptions batman...

Yeah he did, now let's get back to the discussion.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="jointed"] They had 21 settlements in Gaza and removed them in 2005 but everyone who doesn't have an *** for a brain knows that they want expand into the gaza strip when they get the chance that's what I meant. Nice how this has nothing to do with what I was saying though.

Yeah he did, now let's get back to the discussion.

What's to discuss? HAMAS is the issue right now and you give them a free pass.....
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 th3warr1or

It's not even about eliminating Hamas. To permanently stop Hamas, Israel has to kill every Hamas member, as well as anyone who wishes to join them (even if they are not Hamas right now). The source has to be cut off.

And if Israel does that, you can bet your ass that the international community will be up in arms.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew there were settlements in Gaza, that part is a lie and you know it.

lol, do you honestly know what people in Israel or the government actually want or think? the idea of building settlements in Gaza is frankly thrown out of the window and was thrown out years ago, in fact, its seen as a different country for all intents and purposes. the amount of people who actually want to build the settlements in Gaza again , amounts to a few people at best. so please, don't assume for us what we want and don't want. and yes, this has everything to do , you mentioned settlements, when you know what you said was not correct in this regard.

Now let's not pretend that this is anything other than you trying to correct a thing that I said simply because you can't refute the main point ok? Sure, Israel pulled out of Gaza some years ago. It has got nothing to do with the fact that this conflict will continue for as long as Israel is expanding settlements, be it in Gaza or the West Bank.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] so whats your point?

so Im assuming it would be ok to evict every Arab between the river and the sea? after all , by their own words they are rebelling. and lol , thank you Rome for not killing us all , just over a million , maybe I should thank the Germans too , they only killed a 3rd of us. and if youre so unhappy about the Jews leaving, you shouldn't have thrown them out, plain and simple, according to you, the fact that Jews lived in Europe for 1900 meant nothing, so hey , since our new claim got trashed by genocidal Europe, the Jews are sure as hell going to go to their old claim.

Well seeing as how you guys have a done a good job of that with the settlements and what not. See, now here's the fun thing about that. You HAVE NO CLAIM. Your Holy book does not count as a justifiable claim. You lost your claim a LONG time ago, The Turks have the strongest claim to that region, followed by Egypt, followed by the title holders of The Kingdom of Jerusalem, followed by Egypt (again), followed by Rome, followed by Persia, followed by Greece, then you at the end. Maybe you should thank the Germans, or maybe you should thank a certain Serb for causing a chain of events that got your people killed in the end. In the end you can thank who ever the **** you want. But don't hide behind the Holocaust when people criticize Israel over it's treatment of Palestinians. Because I can damn well tell you, your group suffered, but you have no right to use it for defense when your bombing Gaza. Even if the people hate you there, they hate you because you don't allow even basic supplies in there. Also may I remind you Germany kill more Slavs than Jews. A Slavic Jew was even more screwed. Oh and Gypsies and Homosexuals got killed too. And then your last point. Oh ho ho, my friend. I didn't throw your people out, nor did my ancestors (Celtic FTW). And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.
kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 kalparun
Member since 2012 • 112 Posts
[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Duh....if HAMAS stops Israel will. But Israel isn't going to stop if HAMAS doesn't.LJS9502_basic

IDF won't stop. They told civilians to reach for the center to be safe which they're now bombing They've already abandoned their defensive stance and are on the offence. Stop getting fooled by their politically correct PR and all the "WE WANT TO SAVE EVERY LIFE" BS.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575 Darkman2007

It's not even about eliminating Hamas. To permanently stop Hamas, Israel has to kill every Hamas member, as well as anyone who wishes to join them (even if they are not Hamas right now).

And if Israel does that, you can bet your ass that the international community will be up in arms.

th3warr1or
people forget its not just Hamas, Islamic Jihad for instance is a threat too , Hamas didn't really want to deal with them for various reasons. in fact Islamic Jihad could actually pose a risk to Hamas' rule in Gaza, the weaker Hamas gets in this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][ What's to discuss? HAMAS is the issue right now and you give them a free pass.....

I'm not giving Hamas a free pass, I'm simply recognizing the fact that one side is lead by an industrialized state and the other by crazy fanatics. It's macabre how Israel is slowly pushing their way in to the West bank + the rest of Palestine and when Hamas reacts (and they always will) the IDF bombs them and countless of innocent civilians to pieces.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 lordreaven

[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Maybe HAMAS should stop bombing Israel.....LJS9502_basic

Israel started THIS* whole mess.

They bombed a Hamas leaders location, an Palestinian child died, Hamas Fired Rockets back, Israel killed one of the big heads for Hamas and TA-DA, a new war, right before Israels next election no less.......

*This meaning this current scuffle

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 LJS9502_basic  Online

kalparun

IDF won't stop. They told civilians to reach for the center to be safe which they're now bombing They've already abandoned their defensive stance and are on the offence. Stop getting fooled by their politically correct PR and all the "WE WANT TO SAVE EVERY LIFE" BS.

Sure they will. They live in a community and don't want to create diplomatic problems with the west. HAMAS is not concerned with that. In fact, some ME nations will applaud them for this course of action.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][ What's to discuss? HAMAS is the issue right now and you give them a free pass.....

I'm not giving Hamas a free pass, I'm simply recognizing the fact that one side is lead by an industrialized state and the other by crazy fanatics. It's macabre how Israel is slowly pushing their way in to the West bank + the rest of Palestine and when Hamas reacts (and they always will) the IDF bombs them and countless of innocent civilians to pieces.

And? When someone comes at you do you stop and not defend yourself because you're bigger?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 th3warr1or

And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.lordreaven

Those are "gone" because of assimilation and interbreding, not genocide.

The Goths migrated all over Europe, and founded several kingdoms in the Iberian Peninsula. Some Hungarians claim Hunnic heritage. Nobody committed genocide against the Goths or Huns. In fact, they were the dominant forces of their respective eras.

They're gone as a people, but they certainly weren't exterminated.

And seriously, just because Europe hates anyone doesn't really make it better.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Maybe both should stop bombing each other.........lordreaven

Israel started THIS* whole mess.

They bombed a Hamas leaders location, an Palestinian child died, Hamas Fired Rockets back, Israel killed one of the big heads for Hamas and TA-DA, a new war, right before Israels next election no less.......

*This meaning this current scuffle

They assassinated Ja'abari because since the start of 2012, there have been over one thousand rockets fired from Gaza into Israel. So no, when did this conflict start? Early 2012, not November. Israel just didn't retaliate until now.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] My point is your ancestors are the reason you got kicked out of the region. And there are more justifiable claims to that land than the Jewish people, and the Romans did you a favour, they could have just killed all of you like they did in other rebellious regions.

Well seeing as how you guys have a done a good job of that with the settlements and what not. See, now here's the fun thing about that. You HAVE NO CLAIM. Your Holy book does not count as a justifiable claim. You lost your claim a LONG time ago, The Turks have the strongest claim to that region, followed by Egypt, followed by the title holders of The Kingdom of Jerusalem, followed by Egypt (again), followed by Rome, followed by Persia, followed by Greece, then you at the end. Maybe you should thank the Germans, or maybe you should thank a certain Serb for causing a chain of events that got your people killed in the end. In the end you can thank who ever the **** you want. But don't hide behind the Holocaust when people criticize Israel over it's treatment of Palestinians. Because I can damn well tell you, your group suffered, but you have no right to use it for defense when your bombing Gaza. Even if the people hate you there, they hate you because you don't allow even basic supplies in there. Also may I remind you Germany kill more Slavs than Jews. A Slavic Jew was even more screwed. Oh and Gypsies and Homosexuals got killed too. And then your last point. Oh ho ho, my friend. I didn't throw your people out, nor did my ancestors (Celtic FTW). And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.

lol, are you honestly trying to tell me what I have claim to? lol, you can take that argument and shove it quite honestly, I have about 10X more claim to that land than you do to where you were born and live. (nevermind the fact I was born there) and yes I will shove the Holocaust in your face, if you want to talk about claims, or things that happened a long time ago , then yeah , Im going to shove the Holocaust in your face , along with the rest of history, if you don't like that , tough. and Im going to blame "you" , by you, I mean people of a European origin, again , running away from it won't get you anywhere ,twisting words won't help either, the fact is, you didn't want the Jews alive in Europe, and then complained why they left you, what Europeans were upset about was that they didn't finish the job. thats why they complain about it and you know it. so....because Europe was genocidal towards others I should sit there and smile? yeah right, those groups can do what they like
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="lordreaven"] And then your last point. Oh ho ho, my friend. I didn't throw your people out, nor did my ancestors (Celtic FTW). And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.

Every group of people has fought to get necessary land and resources. However, those groups have assimilated with the dominant group that took their land. History much?
kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 kalparun
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Right. That is what I think...

Sure they will. They live in a community and don't want to create diplomatic problems with the west. HAMAS is not concerned with that. In fact, some ME nations will applaud them for this course of action.

Create diplomatic problems with the west? This entire event started because Israel violated a ceasefire that Hamas had agreed to starting on November 13th by bombing and killing the leader of Hamas days later. Israel also killed 4 Palestinian civilians back in March and a young Palestinian boy in Gaza about a week prior, and does regular incursions into Palestinian territory. You really think they're concerned about diplomatic problems? Either you have no idea what you're talking about or you're a brainwashed jew m8.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] IDF won't stop. They told civilians to reach for the center to be safe which they're now bombing They've already abandoned their defensive stance and are on the offence. Stop getting fooled by their politically correct PR and all the "WE WANT TO SAVE EVERY LIFE" BS.kalparun

Create diplomatic problems with the west? This entire event started because Israel violated a ceasefire that Hamas had agreed to starting on November 13th by bombing and killing the leader of Hamas days later. Israel also killed 4 Palestinian civilians back in March and a young Palestinian boy in Gaza about a week prior, and does regular incursions into Palestinian territory. You really think they're concerned about diplomatic problems? Either you have no idea what you're talking about or you're a brainwashed jew m8.

:lol:

Israel violated a ceasefire? You mean the ceasefire that the Hamas were honoring by firing hundreds of rockets since the start of the year?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] IDF won't stop. They told civilians to reach for the center to be safe which they're now bombing They've already abandoned their defensive stance and are on the offence. Stop getting fooled by their politically correct PR and all the "WE WANT TO SAVE EVERY LIFE" BS.

Well that is Palestine's stance. Here is Israel's According to Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as of November 13, Palestinian militants had fired 797 rockets into Israel in the course of 2012 , and according to the Israeli human rights organization Btselem, between January 2009 (the conclusion of the last all-out Gaza war) and September of this year, 25 Israelis were killed by Palestinians, and 314 Palestinians were killed by Israeli security forces, with six more being killed by Israeli civilians.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587 lordreaven

[QUOTE="lordreaven"]And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.th3warr1or

The Goths migrated all over Europe, and founded several kingdoms in the Iberian Peninsula. Some Hungarians claim Hunnic heritage. Nobody committed genocide against the Goths or Huns. In fact, they were the dominant forces of their respective eras.

BTW, Genocide doesn't mean you have to kill ALL the population, just enough that they end up interbreeding with the community and their culture dies. France is trying to have the Bretons integrate by forcing them to learn French since Breton is their cultural binding, like how it was for the people who speak Occitan in southern France. The example i provided was Cultural genocide. And the Hungarians actually didn't accept the Hunic culture, they are still their own and the only reason we call them Hungarians is the reason they live in the land the Huns claimed. Prussian was a combination of extermination and interbreeding. The Interbreeding was intended. There was no other goal than to make the Prussian people German. You either intermingled or died. And Yes, Europe hates everyone, the Jewish people just so happened to be picked out at one big occasions...along with the Slavs.
kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 kalparun
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Sure they will. They live in a community and don't want to create diplomatic problems with the west. HAMAS is not concerned with that. In fact, some ME nations will applaud them for this course of action.

Well that is Palestine's stance. Here is Israel's According to Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as of November 13, Palestinian militants had fired 797 rockets into Israel in the course of 2012 , and according to the Israeli human rights organization Btselem, between January 2009 (the conclusion of the last all-out Gaza war) and September of this year, 25 Israelis were killed by Palestinians, and 314 Palestinians were killed by Israeli security forces, with six more being killed by Israeli civilians.

Are you seriously citing Israel on what their enemy did to them?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589 LJS9502_basic  Online
[QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] Create diplomatic problems with the west? This entire event started because Israel violated a ceasefire that Hamas had agreed to starting on November 13th by bombing and killing the leader of Hamas days later. Israel also killed 4 Palestinian civilians back in March and a young Palestinian boy in Gaza about a week prior, and does regular incursions into Palestinian territory. You really think they're concerned about diplomatic problems? Either you have no idea what you're talking about or you're a brainwashed jew m8.

You're citing Palestine....it's only fair. But I'll be fair....show me news reports stating Palestine sent no rockets into Israel in 2012. I'll wait....
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 lordreaven
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] so Im assuming it would be ok to evict every Arab between the river and the sea? after all , by their own words they are rebelling. and lol , thank you Rome for not killing us all , just over a million , maybe I should thank the Germans too , they only killed a 3rd of us. and if youre so unhappy about the Jews leaving, you shouldn't have thrown them out, plain and simple, according to you, the fact that Jews lived in Europe for 1900 meant nothing, so hey , since our new claim got trashed by genocidal Europe, the Jews are sure as hell going to go to their old claim.

lol, are you honestly trying to tell me what I have claim to? lol, you can take that argument and shove it quite honestly, I have about 10X more claim to that land than you do to where you were born and live. (nevermind the fact I was born there) and yes I will shove the Holocaust in your face, if you want to talk about claims, or things that happened a long time ago , then yeah , Im going to shove the Holocaust in your face , along with the rest of history, if you don't like that , tough. and Im going to blame "you" , by you, I mean people of a European origin, again , running away from it won't get you anywhere ,twisting words won't help either, the fact is, you didn't want the Jews alive in Europe, and then complained why they left you, what Europeans were upset about was that they didn't finish the job. thats why they complain about it and you know it. so....because Europe was genocidal towards others I should sit there and smile? yeah right, those groups can do what they like

So your admitting to using the suffering of your people to further political goals? nice that you admitted it. I got what I wanted out of this thread. Have you anti-semite. Have a nice day :)
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="lordreaven"]And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.lordreaven

BTW, Genocide doesn't mean you have to kill ALL the population, just enough that they end up interbreeding with the community and their culture dies. France is trying to have the Bretons integrate by forcing them to learn French since Breton is their cultural binding, like how it was for the people who speak Occitan in southern France. The example i provided was Cultural genocide. And the Hungarians actually didn't accept the Hunic culture, they are still their own and the only reason we call them Hungarians is the reason they live in the land the Huns claimed. Prussian was a combination of extermination and interbreeding. The Interbreeding was intended. There was no other goal than to make the Prussian people German. You either intermingled or died. And Yes, Europe hates everyone, the Jewish people just so happened to be picked out at one big occasions...along with the Slavs.

Genocide may not mean killing ALL the population, but the people who carried out the Holocaust did (and still do) NOT want Jews to interbreed in the community.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] Well seeing as how you guys have a done a good job of that with the settlements and what not. See, now here's the fun thing about that. You HAVE NO CLAIM. Your Holy book does not count as a justifiable claim. You lost your claim a LONG time ago, The Turks have the strongest claim to that region, followed by Egypt, followed by the title holders of The Kingdom of Jerusalem, followed by Egypt (again), followed by Rome, followed by Persia, followed by Greece, then you at the end. Maybe you should thank the Germans, or maybe you should thank a certain Serb for causing a chain of events that got your people killed in the end. In the end you can thank who ever the **** you want. But don't hide behind the Holocaust when people criticize Israel over it's treatment of Palestinians. Because I can damn well tell you, your group suffered, but you have no right to use it for defense when your bombing Gaza. Even if the people hate you there, they hate you because you don't allow even basic supplies in there. Also may I remind you Germany kill more Slavs than Jews. A Slavic Jew was even more screwed. Oh and Gypsies and Homosexuals got killed too. And then your last point. Oh ho ho, my friend. I didn't throw your people out, nor did my ancestors (Celtic FTW). And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.

So your admitting to using the suffering of your people to further political goals? nice that you admitted it. I got what I wanted out of this thread. Have you anti-semite. Have a nice day :)

since you want to use history to further your point of view, I will do the same , its as simple as that, don't want me to bring up the Holocaust (or other things), don't bother me about claims (which you don't have a right to) and lol at calling me an Anti Semite, last time I checked I am a semite :P but given the fact you said I should thank the Germans, or that I apparently don't deserve to live anywhere, Im could easily point claim to you, but I won't, I will simply assume youre not the sharpest tool in the shed. nice day indeed.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593 tenaka2

[QUOTE="lordreaven"] And then your last point. Oh ho ho, my friend. I didn't throw your people out, nor did my ancestors (Celtic FTW). And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.LJS9502_basic
Every group of people has fought to get necessary land and resources. However, those groups have assimilated with the dominant group that took their land. History much?

Well to be fair a lot of genocide took place and the remaining few assimilated, you make it sound like a clean transition, it never is.

kalparun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594 kalparun
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Well that is Palestine's stance. Here is Israel's According to Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as of November 13, Palestinian militants had fired 797 rockets into Israel in the course of 2012 , and according to the Israeli human rights organization Btselem, between January 2009 (the conclusion of the last all-out Gaza war) and September of this year, 25 Israelis were killed by Palestinians, and 314 Palestinians were killed by Israeli security forces, with six more being killed by Israeli civilians.

You're citing Palestine....it's only fair. But I'll be fair....show me news reports stating Palestine sent no rockets into Israel in 2012. I'll wait....

I'm not supporting Palestine here. You're the one implying Israel is the Virgin Mary in this. I want you to wonder for me, why did they sent rockets in Israel in the first place? Let's discover history together.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] And then your last point. Oh ho ho, my friend. I didn't throw your people out, nor did my ancestors (Celtic FTW). And Europe was Genocidal to EVERYONE, how many Tartars are around today? Or Huns, or Goths, or Pomeranian's, or Prussians (not the German speaking ones, those are the "new" Prussians). Don't forget the Maghreb's in Sicily, the Moors in Granada (A Prime Example of people being forced out of their homes). Notice a pattern here? Europe HATES everyone, not just the Jews.tenaka2

Well to be fair a lot of genocide took place and the remaining few assimilated, you make it sound like a clean transition, it never is.

Fighting for resources is not necessarily genocide.
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596 lordreaven
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, are you honestly trying to tell me what I have claim to? lol, you can take that argument and shove it quite honestly, I have about 10X more claim to that land than you do to where you were born and live. (nevermind the fact I was born there) and yes I will shove the Holocaust in your face, if you want to talk about claims, or things that happened a long time ago , then yeah , Im going to shove the Holocaust in your face , along with the rest of history, if you don't like that , tough. and Im going to blame "you" , by you, I mean people of a European origin, again , running away from it won't get you anywhere ,twisting words won't help either, the fact is, you didn't want the Jews alive in Europe, and then complained why they left you, what Europeans were upset about was that they didn't finish the job. thats why they complain about it and you know it. so....because Europe was genocidal towards others I should sit there and smile? yeah right, those groups can do what they like

since you want to use history to further your point of view, I will do the same , its as simple as that, don't want me to bring up the Holocaust (or other things), don't bother me about claims (which you don't have a right to) and lol at calling me an Anti Semite, last time I checked I am a semite :P but given the fact you said I should thank the Germans, or that I apparently don't deserve to live anywhere, Im could easily point claim to you, but I won't, I will simply assume youre not the sharpest tool in the shed. nice day indeed.

Actually, You said you should thank the Germans, I told you you can thank who ever the **** you want. Comprehension fail much?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597 LJS9502_basic  Online

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="kalparun"] Are you seriously citing Israel on what their enemy did to them?kalparun

I'm not supporting Palestine here. You're the one implying Israel is the Virgin Mary in this. I want you to wonder for me, why did they sent rockets in Israel in the first place? Let's discover history together.

Depending on how far back one wants to go......we can trace the land to Israel. So I guess it depends on what arbitrary line you want to draw. Though I'd rather deal with 2012. Israel is there and the ME should deal with that. Move on from that point and stop fighting over the land.

That's the only way their will be peace. And yes....you are supporting one side here. I'd rather they learned to co-exist.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="lordreaven"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="lordreaven"] So your admitting to using the suffering of your people to further political goals? nice that you admitted it. I got what I wanted out of this thread. Have you anti-semite. Have a nice day :)

Actually, You said you should thank the Germans, I told you you can thank who ever the **** you want. Comprehension fail much?

then maybe you should read a bit, you yourself seld the Romans did us a favour by not killing us all , to which I rather sarcastically replied that we should thank the Germans because they only killed a 3rd of us. to which it seems, you agreed, despite the fact I was being rather sarcastic.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Every group of people has fought to get necessary land and resources. However, those groups have assimilated with the dominant group that took their land. History much?LJS9502_basic

No, but genocide often results in the fight for resources.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600 LJS9502_basic  Online

tenaka2

No, but genocide often results in the fight for resources.

I think you use the word genocide a bit too easily.....