This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Stumpt25
Member since 2006 • 1482 Posts

If you don't use protection, i'm sorry, i don't care about your "rights". The only time when i think abortion is good is when a woman is raped. She couldn't help getting pregnant and she has to live with the constant reminder of what happened to her.

Think about it this way. A baby can be aborted at 24 weeks old. BABIES CAN BE BORN AND SURVIVE AT 24 WEEKS. Let's say a woman, prematurely gives birth to a baby at 24 weeks, and then murders it on the same day. That woman would be ARRESTED. It makes no difference, however, if she coulda just killed it by aborting it.

Then people commonly approach my views with the whole: "What if the baby is deformed, or is going to be born very ill?". Abortion isn't the answer though! You can't just say "that baby is DEFINATELY not going to enjoy life". How do you know? you aren't giving it a chance. Doesn't it deserve to do all the little things that we take for granted, like seeing the colours of the sky, or listening to it's favourite song, or falling in love or thinking about something?

Let me ask YOU something. Do you know how many women die through unsafe abortions each year? 68,000. That's a disgrace. Not only might the baby die, but the women will too.

Michael Jay Tucker once said:

"If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine."

I would respond to this by saying that if liberals took a tenth of the energy they put into trying to save violent criminals from facing death row, and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence and neglect, they could make the world shine.

What are your thoughts on abortion? do you agree with anything i'm saying?

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 lettuceman44
Member since 2005 • 7971 Posts
I agree with your post.
ShadowofTulkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ShadowofTulkas
Member since 2007 • 1811 Posts

I agree with your post.lettuceman44

I'll second that.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50605 Posts

Abortion is horrible. I can't believe we live in a world where we are supposed to be civilized that something like this still exists and is legal.

Free rights for all my ass.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts

If you don't use protection then yeh, you shouldn't be allowed to abort. However I'm on the pill and if I got pregnant I'm not financially able to support a baby, nor do I want one so I'd abort.

I think it's less cruel to abort a fetus than bring it up into a world where it won't be loved and well cared for. I stand for pro-choice. I don't want people to ALWAYS abort, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I stand for giving people a choice.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chutebox

If you don't use protection then yeh, you shouldn't be allowed to abort. However I'm on the pill and if I got pregnant I'm not financially able to support a baby, nor do I want one so I'd abort.

I think it's less cruel to abort a fetus than bring it up into a world where it won't be loved and well cared for. I stand for pro-choice. I don't want people to ALWAYS abort, I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I stand for giving people a choice.

tofu-lion91

I hope I don't seem too harsh, but you'd rather kill a baby than say put it up for adoption or find a couple that wants a baby?

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tofu-lion91
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

Chutebox

I hope I don't seem too harsh, but you'd rather kill a baby than say put it up for adoption or find a couple that wants a baby?

Yes :) And it's not a baby. It's a potential baby. At the end of the day I'm never going to change your opinions and you're never going to change mine. I respect the fact you believe in life which is why I'm pro-choice. I wouldn't want to have an abortion, it'd mess me up for a while but I'd rather have one than give birth to a baby which I don't really want and can't support.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tofu-lion91
Oh and they'll still be people like you who would have children and give them to a couple who needs one so it's not like the world's going to stop turning. Like I said, I respect choice.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chutebox
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

tofu-lion91

Yes :) And it's not a baby. It's a potential baby. At the end of the day I'm never going to change your opinions and you're never going to change mine. I respect the fact you believe in life which is why I'm pro-choice. I wouldn't want to have an abortion, it'd mess me up for a while but I'd rather have one than give birth to a baby which I don't really want and can't support.

I'm not trying to change your opinion, that's not up to me. I'm just trying to get an understanding of the thought process.

You should watch Bella, was a pretty good film.

You respect choice, but not those who can't voice theres. Anyways, I don't want to get into this too much. Moving on lol.

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Stumpt25

TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.Funky_Llama

I am against both. But there are a lot of people who say "it's not REALLY killing a BABY, cause it's only a bunch of Cells. Quite clearly, this isn't true.

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lettuceman44

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.Stumpt25

I am against both. But there are a lot of people who say "it's not REALLY killing a BABY, cause it's only a bunch of Cells"

If only the pro abortionists were aborted.:P

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tofu-lion91

I'm not trying to change your opinion, that's not up to me. I'm just trying to get an understanding of the thought process.

Chutebox

I will :) It's nice to see someone in these threads that isn't trying to force their pro-life opinions on other people :)

What made you pro-life in the first place?

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Stumpt25
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

Chutebox

Nice one Chutebox, i forgot to add that point. I'd also like to highlight that WITH or WITHOUT protection, you should always be aware of the risks before choosing to participate in sex.

Why don't you just get extra thick condoms AND use the pill... you are pretty set then (When i say "you", i mean the universal "you")

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Vfanek
Member since 2006 • 7719 Posts

Here's a scenario for you. A girl is diagnosed infertile by three different doctors, due to suffering from Anorexia Nervosa in the past. The guy sees the papers and well, they seem very real. Neither is the girl a lier (and when she attempts to lie, it just doesn't work).

The girl also doesn't receive periods, ever. The guy knows this because he spends every day with the girl and he would notice.. a certain piece of string or a blood flow if the "I don't have periods" would be a lie. That time of the month is non existant.

No periods, doctors diagnose her infertile for at least another ten years (They said she MIGHT recover). The last doctor waws actually pretty recent, she went to the hospital for other reasons and they took some tests which brought some results in other areas.. Infertility.

She was also on the pill.

Is it my and her fault that an abortion became necessary? It was a one in about an *infinite* chance. I am not happy about what happened, but come saying we didn't have the right to do what had to be done? Would it had been a better idea to ruin our lives, not to mention the childs?

I won't ever forget what happened, neither will she. But life has to move on. If tehre's something I don't like, it's when people talk about things they don't have a ****ing clue about. Sometimes it's a bit more than "Oops forgot the condom". You don't have to agree with abortions, but it is a very sensitive subject. You do realise that people who agree with abortion wouldn't actually LIKE being involved in anything correlated to it? I never asked a higher power "please let me abort my first child", it just had to be done. It's something I won't ever forget, but I know that it needed to be done.

Discuss your abortion views with people if you like, but make sure they're not sensitive about the subject first. Discussing it on agaming forum filled with teenagers? How is that a good idea?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chutebox
[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

tofu-lion91

I will :) It's nice to see someone in these threads that isn't trying to force their pro-life opinions on other people :)

I firmly believe that it is killing a baby, whether at 3 weeks or any other time during the pregnancy.

I also did a lot of studing on the subject and did a research paper/presentation for school. Pissed off a lot of people in class haha.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tofu-lion91

Stumpt25

Nice one Chutebox, i forgot to add that point. I'd also like to highlight that WITH or WITHOUT protection, you should always be aware of the risks before choosing to participate in sex.

Why don't you just get extra thick condoms AND use the pill... you are pretty set then (When i say "you", i mean the universal "you")

Why do you have to tell me what to do? I'm on the pill so it's not like I'm using abortion as a method of contraception. Even if you use extra thick condoms AND are on the pill, there's still a minute chance of things going wrong and you ending up pregnant. Then what Mr.Pro-life? No sex because it's too risky? Have fun with that ;)

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lettuceman44
[QUOTE="Stumpt25"][QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

tofu-lion91

Why do you have to tell me what to do? I'm on the pill so it's not like I'm using abortion as a method of contraception. Even if you use extra thick condoms AND are on the pill, there's still a minute chance of things going wrong and you ending up pregnant. Then what Mr.Pro-life? No sex because it's too risky? Have fun with that ;)

I'd rather have no sex then have the guilt of killing what would be a child.
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tofu-lion91
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"][QUOTE="Chutebox"]

Chutebox

I firmly believe that it is killing a baby, whether at 3 weeks or any other time during the pregnancy.

I also did a lot of studing on the subject and did a research paper/presentation for school. Pissed off a lot of people in class haha.

Tehe :) What age did you start thinking like that? I'm just interested to know at what age people start thinking about their views on this thing.

I guess I became pro-choice in year 9 ethics class. I sat down and thought about it for a long time and decided however awful it would be to have an abortion, I would be prepared to have one rather than mess up my education with pregnancy and childbirth. I'd also know if I gave birth I'd never want to give the kid away and I just can't afford to support one.

I thought realistically and came to my decision on where I stood.

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tofu-lion91

I'd rather have no sex then have the guilt of killing what would be a child.lettuceman44

Then that's your decision and I respect that

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Vfanek

[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]I'd rather have no sex then have the guilt of killing what would be a child.tofu-lion91

If you want to prevent the growing boulder. Walk the dirt track.

:P

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chutebox
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="tofu-lion91"][QUOTE="Chutebox"]

tofu-lion91

Tehe :) What age did you start thinking like that? I'm just interested to know at what age people start thinking about their views on this thing.

I guess I became pro-choice in year 9 ethics class. I sat down and thought about it for a long time and decided however awful it would be to have an abortion, I would be prepared to have one rather than mess up my education with pregnancy and childbirth. I'd also know if I gave birth I'd never want to give the kid away and I just can't afford to support one.

I thought realistically and came to my decision on where I stood.

I honestly can't remember. I know I've never felt differently lol.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Chutebox
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]I'd rather have no sex then have the guilt of killing what would be a child.Vfanek

"That's just nasty."

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Stumpt25

Here's a scenario for you. A girl is diagnosed infertile by three different doctors, due to suffering from Anorexia Nervosa in the past. The guy sees the papers and well, they seem very real. Neither is the girl a lier (and when she attempts to lie, it just doesn't work).

The girl also doesn't receive periods, ever. The guy knows this because he spends every day with the girl and he would notice.. a certain piece of string or a blood flow if the "I don't have periods" would be a lie. That time of the month is non existant.

No periods, doctors diagnose her infertile for at least another ten years (They said she MIGHT recover). The last doctor waws actually pretty recent, she went to the hospital for other reasons and they took some tests which brought some results in other areas.. Infertility.

Is it my and her fault that an abortion became necessary? It was a one in about an *infinite* chance. I am not happy about what happened, but come saying we didn't have the right to do what had to be done? Would it had been a better idea to ruin our lives, not to mention the childs?

I won't ever forget what happened, neither will she. But life has to move on. If tehre's something I don't like, it's when people talk about things they don't have a ****ing clue about. Sometimes it's a bit more than "Oops forgot the condom". You don't have to agree with abortions, but it is a very sensitive subject. You do realise that people who agree with abortion wouldn't actually LIKE being involved in anything correlated to it? I never asked a higher power "please let me abort my first child", it just had to be done. It's something I won't ever forget, but I know that it needed to be done.

Discuss your abortion views with people if you like, but make sure they're not sensitive about the subject first. Discussing it on agaming forum filled with teenagers? How is that a good idea?

Vfanek

Ok firstly, that is a hugely complicated 1 in a billion chance scenario (which i really am struggling to understand, perhaps you can clarify). I think perhaps there would be SOME bad things from removing abortion, but i think that it's ultimately for the greater good.

Secondly, this is a forum which is designed for people discuss whatever they like. I'm not saying something that is offensive, i'm merely giving an informative insight into abortion. I'm hoping to change some people's perspectives, even if it's in just a small way. Maybe people haven't thought about the things i have said. And of course, i haven't thought about stuff that other people have said.

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
When it comes down to it, who are we to say that abortion is wrong or right? We create these issues, and in the end, they will always divide us.
lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lettuceman44
[QUOTE="Vfanek"][QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]I'd rather have no sex then have the guilt of killing what would be a child.Chutebox

"That's just nasty."

Yes it is. :P
tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tofu-lion91
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]

[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]I'd rather have no sex then have the guilt of killing what would be a child.Vfanek

Ewww....

When it comes down to it, who are we to say that abortion is wrong or right? We create these issues, and in the end, they will always divide us.Legendaryscmt

Touche

ShadowofTulkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ShadowofTulkas
Member since 2007 • 1811 Posts
Life is quite fragile, is it not? A person could end life right at the source, with a few drugs. However a person could continue with the process of birth and put their child up for adoption. Which is more selfish do you think? The answer is up to the person who is pregnant. Morals and beliefs, money and well-being all play an important part in 'abortion.' And to be honest, anyone who is foolish enough to become pregnant at such a young age and then without any thought demolishes any sign of life.......well let's just say they probably don't have morals or beliefs in the first place.
DarkR34p3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 DarkR34p3r
Member since 2006 • 722 Posts
I'm all for it. The my opinion is, it better to not get a child, then to let the mother abuse afterwards. If its a wh*re/sl*t/b*ych the world is better off without them anyways.
peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
I'm adopted, so there is no way I could ever be for abortions.

Now I'm about to post a video, and it is graphic. It shows actual video of aborted babies. Now you can say I'm just trying to play to people's emotions, but I'm just giving you the TRUTH.

Now I'm being serious, if you have a squeamish stomach, do NOT watch the video. But hey, the people for abortions should be able to watch it easily because it is just a bunch of cells anyway. LINK

I think Mother Teresa said it best.

"It's a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

7guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 7guns
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts

Stumpt25

If you can talk to as many women as you can who have had abortion, do it, and I am pretty sure you will get a whole different perspective in to the matter because there are some things you simply cannot comprehend just by thinking about it. Do you really believe you feel bad about this any more than the mom does, who is aborting her own child? I don't think there are a lot of people(Mom & Dad) here in GS who have had their child aborted. To understand this thing try talking to them first if you find any.

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lettuceman44

Now I'm about to post a video, and it is graphic. It shows actual video of aborted babies. Now you can say I'm just trying to play to people's emotions, but I'm just giving you the TRUTH.

Now I'm being serious, if you have a squeamish stomach, do NOT watch the video. But hey, the people for abortions should be able to watch it easily because it is just a bunch of cells anyway. LINK

"It's a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

peaceful_anger
:o:|:?:(

That was nasty and sick.

I don't see how anyone can support that. Those babies still look like freakin human beings.

One of my best friends was adopted. His biological mom had him at a young age, but luckily she decided to put him up for adoption.

Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Vfanek
[QUOTE="Vfanek"]

Stumpt25

Ok firstly, that is a hugely complicated 1 in a billion chance scenario (which i really am struggling to understand, perhaps you can clarify). I think perhaps there would be SOME bad things from removing abortion, but i think that it's ultimately for the greater good.

Secondly, this is a forum which is designed for people discuss whatever they like. I'm not saying something that is offensive, i'm merely giving an informative insight into abortion. I'm hoping to change some people's perspectives, even if it's in just a small way. Maybe people haven't thought about the things i have said. And of course, i haven't thought about stuff that other people have said.

To clarify the ultimately idiotic scenario which seriously should be a "That would never happen to me" thing. Well, she had been anorexic a year back and just started recovering from it. She was badly anorexic as well, she reached the point where a doctor told her "If you don't stop eating in two weeks, you'll die". Whether you are to believe that doctor or not is up to you, but I think we can all agree that that is pretty serious.

Anorexia harms the body in many ways, weakened bones, loss of muscle, mental well being decreased.. We all know about them, but it also messes up the ovaries (I'm taking this from memory, correct me if I'm wrong) and well, damages the womans insides. Many anorexics can never have a child, and for her that was the most likely scenario according to the doctors. They said that maybe in ten years, she might be able to conceive, but they told her not to get her hopes up. These news must be great for a teenage girl. Considering how much a woman thinks about the future, about having children, having a family. But either way, that's how it was.

And again, she was on the pill. I thought it wouldn't be a problem. The pill has a 99.9% chance of preventing conception, and the fact that doctors told her that she's unable to conceive at all. Well them are pretty good odds. I'd the risk of conception was much lower than a condom breaking. Proved to not be the case.

Heh and aye, I hear you.I'm a bit touchy on this subject, personally I can handle it, but fromseeing first hand what it does to some people it's not a subject I'm happy to discuss. I for example had to sit through our ethics lessons about abortion, just a week after the abortion. Had to focus more on trying to keep her spirits up, rather than listening to the lessons. I've had better times.

Anyhow, the fact that it's on a public forum visited by thousands of different users just puts me on a bit of an edge. But it's personal,and whether I think it's right or not won't change much. Apologies if I seemed a little harsh, without reason of being so. I suppose it's the same for Christians and all the Christianity bashing.

But well, there are different scenarios to everything. I wouldn't pity a guy who brought a drunk girl home after a party mumbling something about "Don't worry, nothing will happen". I wouldn't say he has much of a right in the matter, but eh, the child would have to live through a very far from perfect life if it was born. So maybe abortion is the right answer here as well?

And I'm just writing and writing now, that'll do for this post.

freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
i would never do it to my kid no matter how young i was. It would haunt me for life.
Vfanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Vfanek

[QUOTE="peaceful_anger"]I'm adopted, so there is no way I could ever be for abortions.

lettuceman44

That was nasty and sick.

I don't see how anyone can support that.

One of my best friends was adopted. His biological mom had him at a young age, but luckily she decided to put him up for adoption.

Why did I think it would be a good idea to watch that? Why?

legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

i find it funny how people go crazy about abortion, but when a baby is actually born they stop careing and forget about it, almost as if "well there goes another one, lets move on to the next one"

besides the world is allready overpopulated enough, so if a woman desides to get an abortion well yeah its sad but hey, thats one less human to consume the world.

*puts on flame shield*

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lettuceman44

i find it funny how people go crazy about abortion, but when a baby is actually born they stop careing and forget about it, almost as if "well there goes another one, lets move on to the next one"

besides the world is allready overpopulated enough, so if a woman desides to get an abortion well yeah its sad but hey, thats one less human to consume the world.

*puts on flame shield*

legend26

Watch the video, and look how these abortions are performed.

Disgusting.

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lettuceman44
[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]

[QUOTE="peaceful_anger"]I'm adopted, so there is no way I could ever be for abortions.

Vfanek

That was nasty and sick.

I don't see how anyone can support that.

Why did I think it would be a good idea to watch that? Why?

Thats what I was thinking.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.Stumpt25

I am against both. But there are a lot of people who say "it's not REALLY killing a BABY, cause it's only a bunch of Cells. Quite clearly, this isn't true.

Why isn't it true?

peaceful_anger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 peaceful_anger
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts

lettuceman44

That was nasty and sick.

I don't see how anyone can support that. Those babies still look like freakin human beings.

Same with me. I thank my birth mother every day for loving me enough to give me a chance to live my life.
lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lettuceman44
[QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.Funky_Llama

Why isn't it true?

Depending how late, these aborted babies can look like actual babies.

I can kill you right now, and say "oh, it is only a bunch of cells", and it would be true.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chutebox

peaceful_anger

I'm not watching the video because I know it's disgusting, but great post.

And the quote by Mother Teresa is the exact truth. It's all about "me" these days, which is sad.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Chutebox

lettuceman44

That was nasty and sick.

My babies were born at 20 weeks (and sadly didn't survive) and they looked like any other human, just smaller. How anyone can justify killing babies is beyond me.

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lettuceman44
[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]

Chutebox

That was nasty and sick.

My babies were born at 20 weeks (and sadly didn't survive) and they looked like any other human, just smaller. How anyone can justify killing babies is beyond me.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(
eloyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 eloyc
Member since 2003 • 1124 Posts

Since the conception moment, the zygote is an alive entity in an accelerated process of formation.

I don't agree with abortion, nor with those that try to justify it just because of one or two arguable cases. The MOST of the abortions practiced are because of selfish parents.

It makes no excuse to say "he/she woulr be unhappy, etc, etc, etc". Do they know the future? There are some adopted GS forum members, and they are who know that well.

If somebody just wants to dump his/her children away, they should let them live and "dump" them once they are born, giving them in adoption to some institution or to some relative.

I can understand the personal and sad circumstances that could, punctually, lead somebody to think abortion is a solution, but that doesn't give them rights to take someone else's life. Why people call themself pro-rights if they are anti-rights of a form of life? What a hypocrisy.

markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.lettuceman44

Why isn't it true?

I can kill you right now, and say "oh, it is only a bunch of cells", and it would be true.

but a person can feel pain not all featuses can

Jenovawitness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jenovawitness
Member since 2005 • 2373 Posts
Personally, I'm against abortion but FOR killing babies.
That way everyone loses and I win.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.lettuceman44

Why isn't it true?

I'm not on about late abortion - I agree (although I'm not sure exactly where to draw the line) that later abortions are wrong. But early abortions really are the destruction of an unconscious, unthinking bunch of cells.

lettuceman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lettuceman44
[QUOTE="lettuceman44"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]TC, are you complaining about late abortion or all abortion? It's not clear, and you only really give an argument against late abortion.markop2003

Why isn't it true?

Not if I drug you or something :P

Maybe the early ones, but not all abortions take place in the early stages now do they.

You never gave it a chance to feel pain, nor the joys of life.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="markop2003"][QUOTE="lettuceman44"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Stumpt25"]

Why isn't it true?

Maybe the early ones, but not all abortions take place in the early stages now do they.

You never gave it a chance to feel pain, nor the joys of life.

That would apply to sperm cells too, which would make sex mass murder.