This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#451 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts

a 24 week old fetus cannot live on its own. That's less than sex months :| hamstergeddon

"sex" months? :lol: oh how I love these kind of typos.

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#452 Stumpt25
Member since 2006 • 1482 Posts

a 24 week old fetus cannot live on its own. That's less than sex months :| hamstergeddon

http://www.nbc6.net/health/11056409/detail.html

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#453 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="jointed"]I support abortion...there's nothing more to it. If Christians want keep on blowing upAbortion clinics, fine...but it won't change anything.-Katsuri-
So you're ok with killing a human, even if it's a child?

I think the issue is about foetuses, not children. ;)

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 -Katsuri-

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"][QUOTE="jointed"]I support abortion...there's nothing more to it. If Christians want keep on blowing upAbortion clinics, fine...but it won't change anything.Funky_Llama

I think the issue is about foetuses, not children. ;)

Oh, I see.
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#455 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

[QUOTE="jointed"]I support abortion...there's nothing more to it. If Christians want keep on blowing upAbortion clinics, fine...but it won't change anything.-Katsuri-

Hmm yeah, does that make me a horrible human being?

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 -Katsuri-

[QUOTE="-Katsuri-"][QUOTE="jointed"]I support abortion...there's nothing more to it. If Christians want keep on blowing upAbortion clinics, fine...but it won't change anything.jointed

Hmm yeah, does that make me a horrible human being?

Maybe, it's not my business though.

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 -Austin-
Member since 2008 • 2417 Posts

Why should abortions be illegal? I don't like abortions, but it isn't fair to tell someone who can't emotionally or financially support a child that they have to give birth to the child.

Stumpt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#458 Stumpt25
Member since 2006 • 1482 Posts

Why should abortions be illegal? I don't like abortions, but it isn't fair to tell someone who can't emotionally or financially support a child that they have to give birth to the child.

-Austin-

I think it is when it's their fault that they are having the child in the first place.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="-Austin-"]

Stumpt25

I think it is when it's their fault that they are having the child in the first place.

Raaaaaaape.

flclempire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#460 flclempire
Member since 2004 • 4914 Posts

As an avid anti-human, I'm certainly pro-choice :P

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 -Austin-
Member since 2008 • 2417 Posts
[QUOTE="-Austin-"]

Stumpt25

It's not fair to the child to be raised in a low income household or be neglected....ever think of that?

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#462 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

anyway, there's still flaws in sentience. other than the fact that i can't read it :(

what about someone who is in a coma.

Stumpt25

They can still wake up, so they have the capacity. And even if they don't they once did, so any wishes they made before falling into the coma must be fulfilled if it's in a contract - including euthanasia.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
[QUOTE="Stumpt25"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

Funky_Llama

Raaaaaaape.

what about if you are activly trying not to get pregnant like the pill and or condoms and it still happens?

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="Stumpt25"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

Serraph105

Raaaaaaape.

what about if you are activly trying not to get pregnant like the pill and or condoms and it still happens?

'tis justified in that situation, I think.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#466 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

Hm... I never really thought about abortion until I was around 11.

My parents (I think) are pro-choice too. I'm sure about my father, but my sister said she became pro-life after I was born (I was born three months early). My sister is *aggressively* pro-choice, as in, she slanders people who are pro-life (when she is around other pro-choicers) and she has no problem with late term abortion, so my knowledge.. I'm pro-choice also.

I don't believe that a developing fetus is a human-being. It will be a human, but it isn't at the moment. Obviously, I'm against late-term abortions. I wouldn't call them a baby yet, but they are well enough to survive outside the womb.

I think people should have a choice. A fetus 3 weeks old isn't a baby, nor can you tell it is a fetus or distinguish it from a fetus from any other large animal at 3 weeks old.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 Funky_Llama

A fetus 3 weeks old isn't a baby, nor can you tell it is a fetus or distinguish it from a fetus from any other large animal at 3 weeks old.

helium_flash

That's an interesting point: an early-stage foetus is at the same level as that as any animal's.

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts
Abortion is right, sorry, if I'm a father, and my teenage daughter gets pregnant, guess whats happening?

Did you know that hitler wasn't aborted? ARE YOU SAYING YOU SUPPORT HITLER YES YOU ARE.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 Funky_Llama

Did you know that hitler wasn't aborted? ARE YOU SAYING YOU SUPPORT HITLER YES YOU ARE.diped

:lol: I lol'd so hard at that.

EDIT: and then I lol'd again at your sig.

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Banning abortion will only lead to people doing it themselves with clotheshangers, and that's NOT GOOD.
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts

[QUOTE="diped"]

Did you know that hitler wasn't aborted? ARE YOU SAYING YOU SUPPORT HITLER YES YOU ARE.Funky_Llama

:lol: I lol'd so hard at that.

EDIT: and then I lol'd again at your sig.

Seconded. This thread is now about Hitler
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#472 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="Stumpt25"][QUOTE="-Austin-"]

-Austin-

It's not fair to the child to be raised in a low income household or be neglected....ever think of that?

Given the choice between being poor or not existing, I suspect many of those children would opt for the former.