What are you playing right now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

im playing pokemon yellow on my GBA sp....my first pokemon game:)...actually i had fire red but sold it because i wanted the real deal..

i had to replace the battery though...good thing imok with a soldering iron..

im also playing through final fantasy 4 snes on my wii virtual console..

XeroEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

#102 XeroEX
Member since 2008 • 495 Posts

DS - The World Ends With You

PS1 - Metal Gear Solid

PSP - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#103 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

Just finished Skyrim, I've pretty much completed the game as far as I want to go:

• Finished The main-questline (Dragon questline)
  • Finshed The Civil War questline (Imperial Side)
  • Finished The Companions (Fighter's Guild) questline
  • Finished The College of Mages questline
  • Finished The Dark Brotherhood (Assassin's Guild) questline
  • Finished The Thieves Guild questline
  • Finished The College of Bards questline
  • Did over 50 miscellaneous quests to finish that achievement
  • Did over 10 side-questlines to achieve that achievement

Now that I've taken a bit of break after putting in dozens of hours doing all of that, I've started Record of Lodoss War for Sega Dreamcast:

Record of Lodoss War

Great anime-inspired RPG with Diablo like elements and awesome cutscenes.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#104 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
On the PS2: Blood Will Tell Digital Devil Saga Scarface (kinda dragging myself through this, I don't like having unfinished games in my collection) Haunting Ground And I recently finished .hack//G.U. Vol.2, I'm looking for a copy of Vol.3 to continue on. PS1: Parasite Eve Darstalkers 3 (from time to time) N64: LoZ Ocarina of Time I'm playing too many stuff at once =/ Even if it doesn't seem much looking at the list
bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

how can you guys play like 7 games at once

oh yeah I'm letting one of my girlfriends play shenmue. she recently fionished snatchner with em helping a bit on some shooting at the end. I'm so tooked because I let het play my favorite games and it's like reliving them for the first time as they are new to her and she loves them

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Dudersaper

how can you guys play like 7 games at oncebultje112

That was because I got lots of games at once and couldn't wait to start them. But believe me, after I bring this list down to one, I'll never let the list get that big ever again :P

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

I got Metroid Prime 2 for Christmas. Metroid Prime 2 for Gamecube. Not the stupid Wii version.

Earlier today I played a decent amount in the beginning and saved up to the part where I ihave to fight that one Alpha Splitter boss thing where it turns into a Dark Alpha boss.

Then played a little bit more of James Bond Everything or Nothing and was doing the Kiss Kiss Club where I did the Easy Operative mode and then tried doing the level as Agent to do the extra keycard objective. Freakin crowbar gang killed me eveytime LOL

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#108 Nismology
Member since 2009 • 649 Posts
Got my Xbox 360 slim 250gb today :) Been playing a bit of Dirt 3, Forza 4 and Amped 3 (It's no way near as good as Amped 2 - they really hashed up the controls!) Only spent about an hour on it, it is Christmas day after all! Legacy-wise I got: Daytona USA CCE Aerogauge (N64) Ridge Racer 64 Wario Land 3 Oh and Monopoly, the real version, you know, on a proper board :P
Jessey-Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Jessey-Stone
Member since 2011 • 375 Posts

since im gonna start commentating on my own video game vids im playing some games so i wont get stuck while recording lol

im playing:

resident evil 3 dreamcast

resident evil 4 gamecube

dead rising xbox 360

golden eye n64

perfect dark zero xbox 360

altered beast genesis

mario sunshine game cube

video pinball atari 2600

and my spare time im playing:

legend of dragoon

wild arms 1

lunar 2

final fantasy 1

final fantasy 2

but since i finally got a job im not gonna have all the time i had but at least ill get the tv tuner i need :)

GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

Skies of Arcadia, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss (Second playthrough), Tales of Vesperia (Also second playthrough), Persona 3, Persona 4, Resident Evil 4, Rogue Galaxy, Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Dudersaper
Dragon Quest VIII, Persona 3, Persona 4, Rogue Galaxy>GeoffZak
How haven't you overdosed of awesome playing all those at once? D:
GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"] Dragon Quest VIII, Persona 3, Persona 4, Rogue Galaxy>Dudersaper

XD I wonder if I'll ever have the time to finish all of these games.

I'm about 50 hours into Persona 3, 40 hours into Persona 4, only 6 hours into Dragon Quest VIII, only 4 hours into Rogue Galaxy, 15 hours into FFXII and about 10 hours into FFX.

And I STILL wanna add some .hack games to that list. It will be a while until I can actually finish these games. But I've been concentrating on Dragon Quest VIII and Persona 4 a lot more lately.

The_Wild_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#113 The_Wild_Tiger
Member since 2006 • 1712 Posts

Xenogears. It's one hella long game! I'm almost 40 hours in and still on the first disc! Ya I know that most of the game takes place on the first disc but still. After this I'm going to play, for the first time, Final Fantasy VII (yes I've still never played it) and then Chrono Cross. I love SNES and PS1 RPGs.

slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 slamminjammin69

been playing James Bond Everything or Nothing for my Gamecube as usual alot lately. Been trying to get most of the Bond Moments completed on some levels to get a freakin Gold award.

Ground Zero I'm still trying toget that one Bond Moment where you shoot the bad guys off their rappels. Then I have to deal with its Platinum award which shouldnt be too hard and then finally I should get that damn Golden Gun from getting only 1 Platinum award.

also the Diablo hosting the car racing level that was freakin easy. Now why cant racing games like Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 be easy like that?

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Dudersaper

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"] Dragon Quest VIII, Persona 3, Persona 4, Rogue Galaxy>GeoffZak

I'm about 50 hours into Persona 3, 40 hours into Persona 4, only 6 hours into Dragon Quest VIII, only 4 hours into Rogue Galaxy, 15 hours into FFXII and about 10 hours into FFX.

And I STILL wanna add some .hack games to that list. It will be a while until I can actually finish these games. But I've been concentrating on Dragon Quest VIII and Persona 4 a lot more lately.

I've finished all those you're playing now, I spent about 80 hours on Rogue Galaxy, to complete the Hunter Ranking, find most of the rare items, and some other stuff (I have most sidequests almost done, the only at 100 is the Hunter Ranking, and only one is at 0%, which I won't mention because you might not be at that point yet). And I'm still saving the post-game dungeon for when I don't have any more RPG's to play at the time. Persona 3 and 4 were awesome, I really can't decide which of the series I like the best, both have their upsides. And Dragon Quest VIII is one of my all time favourite games, I've finished it about 12 times, each playthrough with over 70+ hours, and I never get sick of it :P And do get the .hack games :D I started with the .hack Conglomerate (which is the .hack//G.U. games, and the anime .hack//Roots), I saw the anime since it gives you a great intro to the game, so I do reccomend watching it before playing the game, or else some stuff you'll end up not understading, then I already finished playing the first two Volumes of .hack//G.U., now I've got to find Vol.3 .
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 slamminjammin69

I have a question. Since most of you have played and probably do still play the James Bond Everything or Nothing game, what'sat least one good useful bonus unlock? Golden Gun worth getting with only 1 Platinum award? or some other thing?

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Nismology

I have a question. Since most of you have played and probably do still play the James Bond Everything or Nothing game, what'sat least one good useful bonus unlock? Golden Gun worth getting with only 1 Platinum award? or some other thing?

slamminjammin69
I played that game many many years ago, but honestly couldn't answer you question, sorry. I have one for you though - which is better, Everything or Nothing or 007 Nightfire? I remember the multiplayer on Nightfire being great fun, but Everything or Nothing had some fun driving bits in it.
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 slamminjammin69

I'm still playing them EA games such as Goldeneye Rogue Agent and James Bond Everything or Nothing. the vehicle missions are fun but a pain to do in the Everything or Nothing game.

also I've been trying as hell to try to get the Platinum award for the Ground Zero mission but what do I need to do exactly?

cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#119 cprmauldin
Member since 2009 • 1567 Posts

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]

How haven't you overdosed of awesome playing all those at once? D:Dudersaper

Dragon Quest VIII is one of my all time favourite games, I've finished it about 12 times, each playthrough with over 70+ hours, and I never get sick of it :P

I started tracking you because of you DQ VIII fanness. I've only got two playthroughs, both around 70 hrs, but I've put a lot of time into other DQ titles as well. The only ones I have yet to play are I, II, III and VII. What other of the DQ games do you play?

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Dudersaper

I started tracking you because of you DQ VIII fanness. I've only got two playthroughs, both around 70 hrs, but I've put a lot of time into other DQ titles as well. The only ones I have yet to play are I, II, III and VII. What other of the DQ games do you play?cprmauldin
I've tried out several of the DS games, Monster Joker, VI and IV on a friends DS, but since I don't have one, unfortunately I never got to finish any of those, and I was really liking Monster Joker. I recently acquired VII for the PS1, but as I stated before in this thread, I'm trying to shorten my currenty playing list before jumping on to new games, I'm really looking forward to it. I'd love to say I'm a big fan of the series, but unfortunately I can only actually say I'm a big fan of DQVIII, since I haven't played many of the others, I do plan on playing them though, eventually, when I get money to be able to buy the consoles for them.

Oh and I actually commented your blog before I saw your post :P

cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 cprmauldin

[QUOTE="cprmauldin"]I started tracking you because of you DQ VIII fanness. I've only got two playthroughs, both around 70 hrs, but I've put a lot of time into other DQ titles as well. The only ones I have yet to play are I, II, III and VII. What other of the DQ games do you play?Dudersaper

I've tried out several of the DS games, Monster Joker, VI and IV on a friends DS, but since I don't have one, unfortunately I never got to finish any of those, and I was really liking Monster Joker. I recently acquired VII for the PS1, but as I stated before in this thread, I'm trying to shorten my currenty playing list before jumping on to new games, I'm really looking forward to it. I'd love to say I'm a big fan of the series, but unfortunately I can only actually say I'm a big fan of DQVIII, since I haven't played many of the others, I do plan on playing them though, eventually, when I get money to be able to buy the consoles for them.

Yeah, Monsters Joker is great. You'd love the rest as well, you need a DS lol. I REALLY want VII, but it is about $50 bucks on Amazon and I have yet to find it for cheaper anywhere.

I've beaten all I've played except for V, which I'm currently playing.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Dudersaper

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]

[QUOTE="cprmauldin"]I started tracking you because of you DQ VIII fanness. I've only got two playthroughs, both around 70 hrs, but I've put a lot of time into other DQ titles as well. The only ones I have yet to play are I, II, III and VII. What other of the DQ games do you play?cprmauldin

Yeah, Monsters Joker is great. You'd love the rest as well, you need a DS lol. I REALLY want VII, but it is about $50 bucks on Amazon and I have yet to find it for cheaper anywhere.

I got it for 30 euros off a guy selling it on a Portuguese auction site :P
cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cprmauldin

[QUOTE="cprmauldin"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]I've tried out several of the DS games, Monster Joker, VI and IV on a friends DS, but since I don't have one, unfortunately I never got to finish any of those, and I was really liking Monster Joker. I recently acquired VII for the PS1, but as I stated before in this thread, I'm trying to shorten my currenty playing list before jumping on to new games, I'm really looking forward to it. I'd love to say I'm a big fan of the series, but unfortunately I can only actually say I'm a big fan of DQVIII, since I haven't played many of the others, I do plan on playing them though, eventually, when I get money to be able to buy the consoles for them.

Dudersaper

I got it for 30 euros off a guy selling it on a Portuguese auction site :P

Lucky.

The price does fluctuate among online sellers, so I am waiting for a big drop to swoop in and grab it. If that does not happen soon though, I will likely just end up buying it for as much as I need to spend.

I wish they would just port it to the DS or PSP. I know it wouldn't be the original experience but It would allow more gamers to experience the game nonetheless.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Dudersaper
Yeah, I agree. I really hope to get a DS in the near future so I can play the other Dragon Quests, along with some other DS titles I'd like to play.
SpikeyAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 SpikeyAss
Member since 2011 • 221 Posts

Koudelka

-I'm right at the end. I'll reload my save and get the other two endings after I've beaten it.

Skyrim

-56 hours in and I'm still loving it.

Avatar image for zeroking420_666
zeroking420_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#126 zeroking420_666
Member since 2004 • 1009 Posts

Super Mario Bro. (NES)

Double Dragon II (Nes)

Pokemon Crystal (GBC)

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

Slowly making my way through Enemy Zero.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#128 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

hakanakumono
Ive been looking at that game for a long time, is it any better than D ?
Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#129 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts
Dead Space Extraction (Wii)
Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#130 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

Doom 64. The only thing I dislike about it is that you can only save between levels. If you have to be somewhere or just get sick of being lost in one of the levels, that gets to be an issue.

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

Darkman2007

Ive been looking at that game for a long time, is it any better than D ?

yes, it's a lot better. d was fresh in it's time but hasn't aged too well except that it's quite scary in a way and you are totally clueless. enemy zero is more a game although a hard one

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#132 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

pokemon silver GBC

limonman32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133 limonman32
Member since 2009 • 130 Posts

I'm playing through Metroid Prime again.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#134 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

I'm playing through Metroid Prime again.

limonman32

Great game.

slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 slamminjammin69

Hours ago I was playing Goldeneye Rogue Agent at the last level. Kept dying.

Freakin OMEN rifles. Jeez LOL.

Then something occurred to me. the new Captain America movie where its cosmic cube energy rifles they do the same exact thing like the OMEN rifles in Goldeneye Rogue Agent.

slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 slamminjammin69

speaking of Metroid Prime...

since I got Metroid Prime 2 Echoes for Christmas this year, I've been playing through the beginning recently alot. Cant stop. Its addicting LOL. I beat the Amorbus boss the other day so I'm trying to wrap it up by finding any other hidden missle expansions and still need to find that one beam ammo expansion and to fight the dark missle trooper on light aether somewhere.

Then its off to Torvus Bog areas.

pspman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 pspman1997
Member since 2011 • 77 Posts

monster hunter freedom unite and final fantasy 4 the ds remake

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

I was going to come in here and complain that the controls in Gungriffon don't register, until I realized that my Sega Saturn controller is just plain broken. And now no R button at all.

XeroEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

#139 XeroEX
Member since 2008 • 495 Posts

I'm spending a lot of my free time playing Mario Kart 7 online. In terms of legacy games, I'm playing Final Fantasy VII and Gunstar Super Heroes (great game btw for those who are interested in side scrolling shooters).

cronomagus36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#140 cronomagus36
Member since 2009 • 12663 Posts

Right now I'm playing Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), Final Fantasy VI (SNES), and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS).

gamefree2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 gamefree2
Member since 2006 • 2073 Posts
I'm playing some Kingdom Hearts.
Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Nismology
I'm replaying Amped 1 again, this time on my Xbox 360. The backwards compatibility works pretty smoothly, however on the Snow Summit 2 mountain, the frame rate drops into single digits until you get further down the mountain. Going back to it after all these years reminds me just how much Amped 2 improved on it. The whole rail slide mechanic is very glitchy, and you can easily get stuck in buildings. When you have high spin stats later in the game you can easily pre-wind tricks too much and bury your head in the snow! It brings back so many memories of playing it on Christmas day 2002! It's a really fun game, but Amped 2 is sooo much better!
glassjawbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 glassjawbox
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts

Burnout Revenge (PS2)

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#145 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

For retro, I'm playing DK 64. Modern, I'm playing Yakuza 4. I keep switching between the 2.

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#146 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

I'm playing Advance Wars 2 on GBA, which is completely awesome. (I never played the first but have to get to it.) I'm pretending to play Dune:The Battle for Arrakis for Genesis but never seem to find time. Good game though. I'm also picking my way through some of the GBA Ambassador games on 3DS. Currently WarioWare is my main squeeze there.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Spyro: The Dragon
-Just finished the game, I'm starting to collect every gem and find every dragon to get access to the final bonus level

Dino Crisis 2
-I'm having fun at the arena, picking random fights

SpikeyAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SpikeyAss

Kula World (the US title is Roll Away) - I haven't played the game for a long, long time so it's been a very nostalgic experience. But regarding its actual quality--it's a rather average game veiled by a very unique concept and appealing graphics.

Rings of Power - I haven't played this for a while either. One of my favourite games from Naughty Dog.

Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call (the US title is Nocturne) - I'm three hours in and I'm highly enjoying it so far.

I'm currently playing Skyrim, too. Easily my game of the year.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Dudersaper
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call (the US title is Nocturne) - I'm three hours in and I'm highly enjoying it so farSpikeyAss
I'm planning on playing it after I'm done with DDS2 and both Devil Summoners. How is it? I've heard it's unforgivingly hard.
SpikeyAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 SpikeyAss

I'm planning on playing it after I'm done with DDS2 and both Devil Summoners. How is it? I've heard it's unforgivingly hard. Dudersaper

So far I have won every battle with the auto-attack option enabled...But I have also heard about the game's insane difficulty, so considering I'm only 3.5 hours in I'm sure it'll soon become a much harder game.

The story is great so far--with what there is of it, that is. It starts with an abundance of cutscenes, but you'll soon find out that it's an RPG that's extremely heavy on dungeon crawling with segments of the story interspersed throughout. The Persona games are much more story focused. As for everything else, like the characters, music, graphics, battle system, etc., it's all top notch. And Dante is surprisingly a great character.