What are you playing right now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 Nismology
Member since 2009 • 649 Posts
I don't have any current gen consoles. I only play handheld, and I will absolutely NOT get a 3DS. The GBA-SP and PSP are my main systems I play. I'm not a huge DS fan, and really don't play that much.jefferyjosephh
Are you going to get a PS Vita? I'm impressed with it so much, It may be the first console I buy on day one! Awesome launch line up, WipEout 2048, Final Fantasy X HD remake, LBP and Rayman Origins coming later. Really excited =P I agree with you on the 3DS, the 3D effect is headache inducing, and rendered useless if you use the tilt controls. It's launch lineup was really weak imo, and many of the first party games are rehashed N64 titles. have you seen the bolt on second analog stick they announced at TGS? reminds me of the Mega Drive/Genesis add ons :P I do like the circle pad though, and the new mario kart game looks pretty cool. I'd never consider buying one though.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#52 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="jefferyjosephh"]I don't have any current gen consoles. I only play handheld, and I will absolutely NOT get a 3DS. The GBA-SP and PSP are my main systems I play. I'm not a huge DS fan, and really don't play that much.Nismology
Are you going to get a PS Vita? I'm impressed with it so much, It may be the first console I buy on day one! Awesome launch line up, WipEout 2048, Final Fantasy X HD remake, LBP and Rayman Origins coming later. Really excited =P I agree with you on the 3DS, the 3D effect is headache inducing, and rendered useless if you use the tilt controls. It's launch lineup was really weak imo, and many of the first party games are rehashed N64 titles. have you seen the bolt on second analog stick they announced at TGS? reminds me of the Mega Drive/Genesis add ons :P I do like the circle pad though, and the new mario kart game looks pretty cool. I'd never consider buying one though.

did you notice how all of a sudden plenty of developers are coming out with HD compilations or rereleases? I wonder why
Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Nismology
did you notice how all of a sudden plenty of developers are coming out with HD compilations or rereleases? I wonder whyDarkman2007
I've noticed Nintendo doing it more than most, I must say. I wish they'd come up with some new mascots. I think they're worried that people only have faith in their established franchises and wii party games. The NEW super mario bros, Donkey kong country RETURNS, etc. Why don't they just re-release the SNES and be done with it!
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]did you notice how all of a sudden plenty of developers are coming out with HD compilations or rereleases? I wonder whyNismology
I've noticed Nintendo doing it more than most, I must say. I wish they'd come up with some new mascots. I think they're worried that people only have faith in their established franchises and wii party games. The NEW super mario bros, Donkey kong country RETURNS, etc. Why don't they just re-release the SNES and be done with it!

MGS collection , splinter cell , Final Fantasy (though they have been remaking their games since the 90s) , Beyond Good and Evil , God of War , Team Ico. those are the ones I can think of. tbh , Id rather they rereleased games we never got in the west like Policenauts, sure the fan translation is nice, but it would be better to have an official remake, tramslated, also Snatcher would be good since the Mega CD version is very expensive (as in Panzer Saga expensive) and the other versions are in Japanese.
amari24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#55 amari24
Member since 2007 • 1899 Posts

KOTOR II

strategik_basic
Speaking of, I have to play KOTOR 2 again. I haven't played through since I beat it two years ago. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
amari24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#56 amari24
Member since 2007 • 1899 Posts
[QUOTE="jefferyjosephh"]I don't have any current gen consoles. I only play handheld, and I will absolutely NOT get a 3DS. The GBA-SP and PSP are my main systems I play. I'm not a huge DS fan, and really don't play that much.Nismology

I'm definitely getting the Vita. I'm simply so excited for the lineup of games that are confirmed. You got Uncharted, Rayman Origins (which I'm really excited for), Killzone, and you know the RPG's will be coming down the drain. All it needs in my opinion is a Resident Evil game and it's good to go. I really didn't like the DS at all. The Gameboy SP was the last Nintendo handheld I actually liked. And the 3DS has nothing on it that warrants a buy for me. A lot of the games on it are remakes of game I never liked in the first place like Zelda, Mario Kart, etc. Not to mention, I absolutely hate 3D. PSP was really a good pickup for me, Vita looks like a huge improvement in all departments, especially with the dual analogs.
Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Nismology
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]MGS collection , splinter cell , Final Fantasy (though they have been remaking their games since the 90s) , Beyond Good and Evil , God of War , Team Ico. those are the ones I can think of. tbh , Id rather they rereleased games we never got in the west like Policenauts, sure the fan translation is nice, but it would be better to have an official remake, tramslated, also Snatcher would be good since the Mega CD version is very expensive (as in Panzer Saga expensive) and the other versions are in Japanese

Speaking of Final Fantasy and Remakes... cough, couFF7gh, ahem... They would make an absolute MINT if they did that. Panzer Saga needs a release on XBLA (then maybe the value of the Saturn version will go down and I can buy it, Mwahahaha!) They did that with Silvergun. I don't think there'd be a big market for western releases of old Japanese games, (apart from the notorious ones like Radiant Silvergun). Do you think Sega will release a 'Sega Saturn Collection' ala the Genesis collection and Dreamcast collection on current gen consoles? Actually, Sega probably look upon the Saturn as an embarrassment, so such a wondrous thing is also unlikely to happen. :(
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Nismology"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]MGS collection , splinter cell , Final Fantasy (though they have been remaking their games since the 90s) , Beyond Good and Evil , God of War , Team Ico. those are the ones I can think of. tbh , Id rather they rereleased games we never got in the west like Policenauts, sure the fan translation is nice, but it would be better to have an official remake, tramslated, also Snatcher would be good since the Mega CD version is very expensive (as in Panzer Saga expensive) and the other versions are in Japanese

Speaking of Final Fantasy and Remakes... cough, couFF7gh, ahem... They would make an absolute MINT if they did that. Panzer Saga needs a release on XBLA (then maybe the value of the Saturn version will go down and I can buy it, Mwahahaha!) They did that with Silvergun. I don't think there'd be a big market for western releases of old Japanese games, (apart from the notorious ones like Radiant Silvergun). Do you think Sega will release a 'Sega Saturn Collection' ala the Genesis collection and Dreamcast collection on current gen consoles? Actually, Sega probably look upon the Saturn as an embarrassment, so such a wondrous thing is also unlikely to happen. :(

not an embarrasment , just not popular enough in the west to warrant a release for any sort of compilation , besides that quite alt of source code was lost meaning the amount of work needed to port those games would be more than most, and Saturn emulation is not really a great option for them. but no , its not an embarrasment by any means (its Saturn , not virtual boy), though Im not sure how much would such a compilation cause any sort of big price drop , collectors will always be collectors.
Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Nismology
[QUOTE="amari24"] I'm definitely getting the Vita. I'm simply so excited for the lineup of games that are confirmed. You got Uncharted, Rayman Origins (which I'm really excited for), Killzone, and you know the RPG's will be coming down the drain. All it needs in my opinion is a Resident Evil game and it's good to go. I really didn't like the DS at all. The Gameboy SP was the last Nintendo handheld I actually liked. And the 3DS has nothing on it that warrants a buy for me. A lot of the games on it are remakes of game I never liked in the first place like Zelda, Mario Kart, etc. Not to mention, I absolutely hate 3D. PSP was really a good pickup for me, Vita looks like a huge improvement in all departments, especially with the dual analogs.

From what I've seen (not actually placed my hands on one), I can't fault the Vita at all. Gorgeous looking unit, mind blowing graphics, humungous oled screen, dual analogue, physical media with saving on the game cards themselves, reasonable battery for what it is, even a reasonable price, and as you said, NO 3D! I think it's gonna fly off the shelves, and they're going to have a supply/demand problem! The ONLY issue i have with it is its silly name, why couldn't they have called it the Sony BlasterMaster 3DS Exterminator Portable? I'll be ok with 3D when they figure out how to do it effectively without the glasses. The glasses seem to darken everything, and I feel like phool wearing them over the top of real glasses! >:3
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#60 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I like the Vita, there's actual SOFTWARE that's INTERESTING. Something the 3DS is sorely missing. But even with the spiffy new gizmo, I'm really hoping for a Konami Arcade Collection with "Time Pilot" (to get this back on Legacy gaming, LoL)... My PS1 disc is getting old as sin, and I would kill for a re-issue on a portable - I gave my Konami Arcade GBA cart to my nephew years ago figuring I would see one out for the DS Lite at some point, to no avail... I loooooves me some "Time Pilot". Pro'ly wasted a college tuition worth of quarters on it back in the 80s.

;)

jefferyjosephh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 jefferyjosephh
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

The Vita is a unit that I am seriously considering. But, I usually jump in a year or so into a system. I love my PSP, and the Vita is able to do that much and so much more. Can't wait to see it in action.

To be honest, though.....my GBA-SP gets as much play time as any system I have. I have a huge library for it, and the games just hold such a soft spot in my heart. It was a time when gaming was at it's best in my memory.....at least for handheld.

2 buttons, small size, folding design, long battery, can play GB/GBcolor/GBA library, simple yet awesome games. I know today's consoles and handhelds can do so much more than the little GBA-SP, but that little unit just does gaming straight and simple. I can't explain it.....I just love it.

Don't get me wrong.....I love the PSP and the flashy graphics and gameplay. But the GBA-SP will always have a special place for me. And this is a 43 year old guy talking.

So, as I posted earlier, getting back into Golden Sun 2, and a little Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the GBA right now, and of course, Madden 08 on my PSP. It's fall. Gotta play me some Madden.

The_Wild_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 The_Wild_Tiger
Member since 2006 • 1712 Posts

All im playing right now is legacy really until Uncharted 3 and Skyrim come out. Currently im playing Final Fantasy VI, Ogre Battle:TMotBQ, and DK64.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Nismology

All im playing right now is legacy really until Uncharted 3 and Skyrim come out. Currently im playing Final Fantasy VI, Ogre Battle:TMotBQ, and DK64.

The_Wild_Tiger
Hmm, DK64. That's a game I've been wanting for a while, but every time I see it for sale, I convince myself I don't want it. Is there anything that differentiates it from the host of other N64 3D platformers? It's a massive game, and I'm not sure I would have the will to collect everything, find all the secrets, etc.
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#64 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Hmm, DK64. That's a game I've been wanting for a while, but every time I see it for sale, I convince myself I don't want it. Is there anything that differentiates it from the host of other N64 3D platformers? It's a massive game, and I'm not sure I would have the will to collect everything, find all the secrets, etc.Nismology

You should watch a couple of playtroughs on youtube to get a clear view so you wont regret getting it, if you plan to.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Nismology
You should watch a couple of playtroughs on youtube to get a clear view so you wont regret getting it, if you plan to.Lucianu
I have done, and it just looks like Banjo-Kazooie with more stuff to collect! >:3
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"] RE0 is the only main series RE game that I have never even had a chance to play... I wish it was released on other systems, or XBLA :(. I haven't played REmake either for the same reasons, but then again, I still need to complete the original... but it's so hard :(. I also need to finish 3: Nemesis, but I got VERY far in the game and well, I couldn't Survive the Horror so to speak... I didn't have any herbs, Nemesis was chasing me, I was in a bell tower (I think) with not much stuff left, and for some reason I couldn't get past the poisonous spiders... and with no herbs, this was doomed for failure. Ah well :(. Going to do that next year or so, definately (too many games coming out this fall to be able to even think about it just yet, starting with Gears 3 next week).
Are you going to get a PS Vita? I'm impressed with it so much, It may be the first console I buy on day one! Awesome launch line up, WipEout 2048, Final Fantasy X HD remake, LBP and Rayman Origins coming later. Really excited =PNismology
Speaking of the PSVita, I was excited for it. Was. Why not now? because... no discs/UMDs :(. Only digital, and I'm not really a fan of that.
MGS collection , splinter cell , Final Fantasy (though they have been remaking their games since the 90s) , Beyond Good and Evil , God of War , Team Ico. those are the ones I can think ofDarkman2007
Also: Resident Evil 4 + Code Veronica X, Silent Hill and Prince of Persia. I am a fan of HD remakes for some reason... but maybe because they are some of my favourite games of all time :).
I'm definitely getting the Vita. I'm simply so excited for the lineup of games that are confirmed. You got Uncharted, Rayman Origins (which I'm really excited for), Killzone, and you know the RPG's will be coming down the drain. All it needs in my opinion is a Resident Evil game and it's good to go.amari24
A Resident Evil game has been rumoured for the PSP for years, so there is a bit of a chance, to be honest. I don't own a 3DS and am not really interested in a PS Vita (see above). I hate it when games are released on certain platforms etc. I want to play the 3DS RE games badly :(.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Darkman2007

HD remakes are fine, but only if done properly.

stuff like Sonic's Ultimate Mega Drive collection on the PS3/360 for instance , is not a great example of an HD compilation.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Nismology
[QUOTE="Nismology"]Are you going to get a PS Vita? I'm impressed with it so much, It may be the first console I buy on day one! Awesome launch line up, WipEout 2048, Final Fantasy X HD remake, LBP and Rayman Origins coming later. Really excited =PAshley_wwe
Speaking of the PSVita, I was excited for it. Was. Why not now? because... no discs/UMDs :(. Only digital, and I'm not really a fan of that.

Ah, NO it's not only digital. It uses physical media, NVG cards, similar to the 3DS, and you can save on the game card itself :D That's why I'm buying one on day one! (If I manage to get the cash together)
jaypakavelya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jaypakavelya
Member since 2007 • 270 Posts

I am playing Pikmin for the Gamecube and soon I will get ICO/Shadow Colossus for ps3 and finish with Pikmin 2 !

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#70 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i just started resident evil 3 on gamecube 2 days ago...

i tried it on easy and when i saw all the ammo and stuff they gave you i felt insulted....so i chose hard mode...then when i came to nemesis the 3rd time ...i realized...OOOH thats why they give you all that stuff...that guy is hard as hell...
so i quit hard mode went back to easy...i started to miss the challenge...so i thought...screw this im going back to hard but im going to RUN from him everytime....im at racoon park right now with no herbs :/ ..will i survive the horror?

Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#71 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"][QUOTE="Nismology"] Speaking of the PSVita, I was excited for it. Was. Why not now? because... no discs/UMDs :(. Only digital, and I'm not really a fan of that. Nismology
Ah, NO it's not only digital. It uses physical media, NVG cards, similar to the 3DS, and you can save on the game card itself :D That's why I'm buying one on day one! (If I manage to get the cash together)

Ooh, really?! now I'm interested again :P. Is this for every game though? and by game card I assume you mean memory card? or is there actual memory cards for each specific game or something? (actually that's an interesting thought) or am I misunderstanding? actually, now that I think about it, seems like you mean the card is BOTH the game and the memory card, correct? :) [QUOTE="KBFloYd"]i just started resident evil 3 on gamecube 2 days ago... i tried it on easy and when i saw all the ammo and stuff they gave you i felt insulted....so i chose hard mode...then when i came to nemesis the 3rd time ...i realized...OOOH thats why they give you all that stuff...that guy is hard as hell...so i quit hard mode went back to easy...i started to miss the challenge...so i thought...screw this im going back to hard but im going to RUN from him everytime....im at racoon park right now with no herbs :/ ..will i survive the horror?

I certainly didn't the first time around :P. I think I played on Easy myself, but found it to be challenging, just like you. I mentioned in a thread yesterday that I got to one point and just couldn't get any further. Not enough ammo/herbs :(. I also didn't actually know that you could kill Nemesis early on??? :P. I always thought the purpose was to run away from him and then maybe fight him at the end or something (I never finished it yet, so I don't know myself).
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Nismology"][QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"] Ah, NO it's not only digital. It uses physical media, NVG cards, similar to the 3DS, and you can save on the game card itself :D That's why I'm buying one on day one! (If I manage to get the cash together)Ashley_wwe
Ooh, really?! now I'm interested again :P. Is this for every game though? and by game card I assume you mean memory card? or is there actual memory cards for each specific game or something? (actually that's an interesting thought) or am I misunderstanding? actually, now that I think about it, seems like you mean the card is BOTH the game and the memory card, correct? :) [QUOTE="KBFloYd"]i just started resident evil 3 on gamecube 2 days ago... i tried it on easy and when i saw all the ammo and stuff they gave you i felt insulted....so i chose hard mode...then when i came to nemesis the 3rd time ...i realized...OOOH thats why they give you all that stuff...that guy is hard as hell...so i quit hard mode went back to easy...i started to miss the challenge...so i thought...screw this im going back to hard but im going to RUN from him everytime....im at racoon park right now with no herbs :/ ..will i survive the horror?

I certainly didn't the first time around :P. I think I played on Easy myself, but found it to be challenging, just like you. I mentioned in a thread yesterday that I got to one point and just couldn't get any further. Not enough ammo/herbs :(. I also didn't actually know that you could kill Nemesis early on??? :P. I always thought the purpose was to run away from him and then maybe fight him at the end or something (I never finished it yet, so I don't know myself).

I would assume that each game will have its own memory card, though obviously some would be downlaod only. as for saves, Im not sure , but it would either be a seperate SD card, or internal flash, or even both
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"][QUOTE="Nismology"]Are you going to get a PS Vita? I'm impressed with it so much, It may be the first console I buy on day one! Awesome launch line up, WipEout 2048, Final Fantasy X HD remake, LBP and Rayman Origins coming later. Really excited =PNismology

A little off-topic, but I wonder why Nintendo don't use such cards for their home consoles. It's not like the Wii or the Wii-U can run audio CDs, let alone DVDs and Nintendo are known for their fondness of cartridge-style media.

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Nismology
[QUOTE="Nismology"][QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"][QUOTE="Nismology"] Speaking of the PSVita, I was excited for it. Was. Why not now? because... no discs/UMDs :(. Only digital, and I'm not really a fan of that. Ashley_wwe

Ooh, really?! now I'm interested again :P. Is this for every game though? and by game card I assume you mean memory card? or is there actual memory cards for each specific game or something? (actually that's an interesting thought) or am I misunderstanding? actually, now that I think about it, seems like you mean the card is BOTH the game and the memory card, correct? :)

The games come on the NVG cards, and most games will save on that same card. However, some of the larger games will require extra save space, so proprietary memory sticks are available. I presume there will be download only titles as well, like there is currently with the PSP. I also heard a rumor that there will be 'PS2 classics' to download as well :D
Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Nismology
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.WSGRandomPerson
Thats a game I really want to play, but it's quite pricey. Is it worth it? Is the GBA version any good?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Nismology"][QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"] Speaking of the PSVita, I was excited for it. Was. Why not now? because... no discs/UMDs :(. Only digital, and I'm not really a fan of that. nameless12345

A little off-topic, but I wonder why Nintendo don't use such cards for their home consoles. It's not like the Wii or the Wii-U can run audio CDs, let alone DVDs and Nintendo are known for their fondness of cartridge-style media.

its a matter of space, according to Sony, those cards can hold anywhere from 2-16GB , depending on what the developer asks for.

however, the 16GB one is going to be more expensive, quite a bit more than a cheap DVD/ Wii disc, and Im not sure how many devs are even going to use it for the Vita, maybe only later once production costs go down.

furthermore, according to Nintendo , the WiiU will use (once again) a specialised disc format that holds 25GB (maybe 50GB dual layer) , so even the 16GB one won't be enough.

Avatar image for slamminjammin69
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 slamminjammin69
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts

two days I bought the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire videogame for the Gamecube from the pawn shop downtown. Bought the game pretty cheap since the pawn shop was having a Customer Appreciation Day special going on.

I happen to like the game so far in the beginning. I still need to go buy Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets for my Gamecube console and then I need to go buy Half Blood Prince for the PSP.

Is there exploration in the castle in Half Blood Prince?

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Nismology

two days I bought the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire videogame for the Gamecube from the pawn shop downtown. Bought the game pretty cheap since the pawn shop was having a Customer Appreciation Day special going on.

I happen to like the game so far in the beginning. I still need to go buy Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets for my Gamecube console and then I need to go buy Half Blood Prince for the PSP.

Is there exploration in the castle in Half Blood Prince?

slamminjammin69
Half Bood Prince for the PSP is a HORRIBLE game. I got it bundled with my blue PSP 3000, and couldn't get rid of it quick enough. It's story bears no resemblance to the book, the graphics are poor, and I mean really poor, as in the castle is just a 2D picture that moves around behind your character. The gameplay is made up of silly side quests, mostly collect and fetch quests and dull as hell gobstones minigames that run in the wrong aspect ratio. Yes there is castle 'exploration', but you wouldn't want to frankly. In short, avoid this game at all costs, its in my top 5 worst games ever. The console versions are a lot better, so I've heard.
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 slamminjammin69

That's not what I heard.

Order of the Pheonix for PSP i hear isnt that good since it looks more like a DS game.

I have seen pics of Half Blood Prince the game for PSP at gamefaqs and the game looks alright to me so I might go buy it.

Doesnt look "2Dish" to me

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Nismology
The pics on gamefaqs are not from the PSP version. Trust me, I've owned it and played it, It really sucks. It's not just the graphics. The gameplay just isn't there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwSzHW0kdmg Just look at the comments on this video!
slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 slamminjammin69

That one doesnt help but here are some better gameplay vids for the PSP version of Half Blood Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=zc9fsqb-7RO&feature=related

Double_Wide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#83 Double_Wide
Member since 2006 • 1985 Posts

PS3- Demon's Souls

DS- Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

PSP- Final Fantasy: Dissidia 012 Duedecim

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Nismology

That one doesnt help but here are some better gameplay vids for the PSP version of Half Blood Prince

youtube.com/watch?v=zc9fsqb-7RO&feature=related

slamminjammin69
That link doesn't work for me. if you want the game, then go ahead and buy it, no one's stopping you. I just advise you to spend your money on one of the PSP games out there that is actually good! Have you played Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for instance, thats an unforgettable game with an excellent story.
logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#85 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.Nismology
Thats a game I really want to play, but it's quite pricey. Is it worth it? Is the GBA version any good?

The GBA version is great. I played it about a year ago and it put me on a year long Zelda kick. For what it's worth, I think the GBC Zedla games are a bit better overall but the controls for A Link to the Past are better. All of them are excellent though. If it's Zelda and you can stick in in a GBA, it is an awesome game.

slamminjammin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 slamminjammin69

I already have Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and beat it like 3 to 4 times already.

And the PSP Harry Potter games shouldnt be that freakin bad as you claim them to be

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Nismology

I already have Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and beat it like 3 to 4 times already.

And the PSP Harry Potter games shouldnt be that freakin bad as you claim them to be

slamminjammin69
You use 'games' as a plural, I never said anything about the other PSP harry potter games. Indeed, goblet of fire on PSP is supposed to be relatively good, although I've never played it. I can only really go by my experience with half blood prince. It's not bad in the sense that it's broken or unplayable, it's just boring as hell, generic and feels for all the world like it's was designed with a quick buck in mind - "lets do a quick and dirty hand held port so we don't miss out on the extra profit $$$" You can just tell there was absolutely no love put into it at all. You'll probably play it now and come back saying 'it was no where near as bad as you said it was'. I've only played though crisis core once, and plan to play it through again on hard sometime soon. It was actually the first FF game i'd played, believe it or not.
Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Nismology

[QUOTE="Nismology"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.logicalfrank

The GBA version is great. I played it about a year ago and it put me on a year long Zelda kick. For what it's worth, I think the GBC Zedla games are a bit better overall but the controls for A Link to the Past are better. All of them are excellent though. If it's Zelda and you can stick in in a GBA, it is an awesome game.

Cool. I'll check it out! :)
darksongbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#89 darksongbird
Member since 2009 • 1237 Posts

Metroid Fusionfor the GBA. It's such a great game so far although I'm not that far into it. I'm diggin' the action! :^)

neptunegears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#90 neptunegears
Member since 2010 • 82 Posts

PS3: L.A. Noire, Shock Troopers (Neo Geo Station).

L.A. Noire... I don't know how much I like it yet; it's kind of hit and miss so far. Shock Troopers is... AWESOME; and AWESOME x 1000 when multiplayer.

jefferyjosephh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 jefferyjosephh
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

Metroid Fusionfor the GBA. It's such a great game so far although I'm not that far into it. I'm diggin' the action! :^)

darksongbird

I'm playing that same game right now and loving it too! I LOVE 2D Metroid! Also playing Madden 08 on my PSP for some distraction.

ehhwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ehhwhatever
Member since 2010 • 1463 Posts
[QUOTE="Nismology"]Me: Jet Set Radio Future -Just beat the final boss, now I'm going for all secret characters and finding all the graffiti souls Panzer Dragoon -Need to really sit down and devote an afternoon to this, only played it casually thus far Quantum Redshift -Going for master mode with all characters

QR is a great game, good luck on the redshift levels because they use major high level weapons and you can't make any mistakes. I love the graphics btw.
dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 1

#93 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Infamous
littlebigplanet

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#94 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Legacy games? Well I'm like 20 hours into FFVI Advance, and I have to start Riviera: The Promised Land. However I am also playing No More Heroes 2, Deus Ex Humand Revolution, Radiant Historia.

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#95 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Chrono Trigger. Great game so far.

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#96 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

Been playing MegaManX2

Nismology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Nismology
Just started playing the original Halo on Xbox for the first time, had it for a while and not got around to playing it. Wow. I thought I hated first person shooters, but this game is a masterpiece!
bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

sakura taisen 3 on dreamcast. man this game is so awesome

cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#99 cprmauldin
Member since 2009 • 1567 Posts

PSP- Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together

DS- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

PS2- God of War

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#100 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

In terms of Classic games. GEX 3 deep cover Gecko on the original grey playstation one. and Chessmaster on the original gameboy.