Steam Summer Sale - Aftermath - List your haul!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkCatalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 DarkCatalyst
Member since 2002 • 20972 Posts
Not being the PC gamer most of you are, my haul was more modest. Borderlands Civilization IV Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword Civilization IV: Colonization Civilization IV: Warlords Darwinia Defcon Flatout: Ultimate Carnage King's Bounty: Armored Princess King's Bounty: The Legend Max Payne Max Payne 2 Multiwinia Trine Uplink
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#302 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
i got morrowind for $20. it wasnt even on sale, but i wanted to try it anyway. most of the deals they had were for games that my laptop cant run. too bad i missed the deus ex deal. after morrowind, it will be the longest journey (which sadly never went on sale).
gbpackers94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 gbpackers94
Member since 2008 • 685 Posts
My PC is terrible so I only got Machinarium and Deus Ex: GOTY.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#304 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
i got morrowind for $20. it wasnt even on sale, but i wanted to try it anyway. most of the deals they had were for games that my laptop cant run. too bad i missed the deus ex deal. after morrowind, it will be the longest journey (which sadly never went on sale).LoG-Sacrament
Check out GOG for The Longest Journey. I picked it up when it was on sale with Sanitarium for about $4. And Morrowind is epic. Enjoy your time there.
Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#305 Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

Wound up picking up more games than I thought I would. Spent approximately $155 in total:

Bioshock 2
Borderlands + DLC
Crysis Warhead
Just Cause 2 + DLC
Left 4 Dead 2
Metro 2033
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Rocket Knight
Torchlight
Trine
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
World of Goo

This sale greatly increased my backlog. -_-

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#306 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]i got morrowind for $20. it wasnt even on sale, but i wanted to try it anyway. most of the deals they had were for games that my laptop cant run. too bad i missed the deus ex deal. after morrowind, it will be the longest journey (which sadly never went on sale).muthsera666
Check out GOG for The Longest Journey. I picked it up when it was on sale with Sanitarium for about $4. And Morrowind is epic. Enjoy your time there.

thanks, ill be looking for deals while im playing through morrowind (which is pretty damn epic so far).
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#307 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
I went light. The Witcher Flotilla Gothic bundle Shatter Madballs (fourpack, gave away the other three) Dragon Age Awakening Beat Hazard Sam & Max Season 3 (gift) All told I spent about $64.
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
Left 4 Dead 2 Half-Life 1 Gothic 2 Gothic 3 Trine Ghostbusters Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee Thief: Deadly Shadows Tropico 3 Zeno Clash Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 muthsera666
[QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]i got morrowind for $20. it wasnt even on sale, but i wanted to try it anyway. most of the deals they had were for games that my laptop cant run. too bad i missed the deus ex deal. after morrowind, it will be the longest journey (which sadly never went on sale).LoG-Sacrament

thanks, ill be looking for deals while im playing through morrowind (which is pretty damn epic so far).

GOG has pretty decent sales a lot of the time. One of the great things is that it often includes extras with the games, such as soundtracks, artwork, strategy guides and so forth. Ah, so many great memories from Morrowind... :)
anya101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 anya101
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I hope that another new steam ready very soon. I and my friends need it urgently.
yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#311 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
bought borderlands for 10 left 4 dead 2 for 20 half-life source for 6 unreal tournament 3 for 10 so far. great buys
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 muthsera666
Gee. I was so excited to list my massive purchase list, and no one comments... :cry: All you people turned me from a persistent console, hard-copy owner into a PC, DD user. And no one says anything?
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#313 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

Gee. I was so excited to list my massive purchase list, and no one comments... :cry: All you people turned me from a persistent console, hard-copy owner into a PC, DD user. And no one says anything?muthsera666

We're all speechless...and a bit worried for you. :P

Magnol49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#314 Magnol49
Member since 2007 • 459 Posts

In alphabetical order (apologies for the double spacing - don't know why it did this):

A Farewell to Dragons

Aquanox

Avencast: Rise of the Mage

Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge

Birth of America

Chrome

Chrome: Specforce

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

NecroVision

NecroVision: Lost Company

Numen: Contest of Heroes

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Puzzle Kingdoms

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Shatter

Spellforce: Platinum

Dark Forces

Dark Forces II

Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith

Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Star Wars: Empire at War Gold (own retail version- bought it for the expansion)

Thief: Deadly Shadows

The Void

This sale brings my total to 172 games on Steam alone. Yep. I got a problem. My only defense is that all my games except Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines were bought super cheap on sale.

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts
Gee. I was so excited to list my massive purchase list, and no one comments... :cry: All you people turned me from a persistent console, hard-copy owner into a PC, DD user. And no one says anything?muthsera666
I already told you Gabe was pleased. Not because of the sale as a whole, but because of you.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 muthsera666

[QUOTE="muthsera666"]Gee. I was so excited to list my massive purchase list, and no one comments... :cry: All you people turned me from a persistent console, hard-copy owner into a PC, DD user. And no one says anything?SteelAttack

I already told you Gabe was pleased. Not because of the sale as a whole, but because of you.

Ah.... Who's Gabe? The only Gabe I can think of is Penny Arcade, but that doesn't sound right. That's why I missed your comment. :oops: My bad.

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts

Ah.... Who's Gabe? The only Gabe I can think of is Penny Arcade, but that doesn't sound right. That's why I missed your comment. :oops: My bad.

muthsera666

Pfft. Wimpy Gabe of PA wishes he could be as cool and awesome as Gabe Newell.

gandaf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#319 gandaf007
Member since 2009 • 892 Posts

Valve Pack and Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack for $72. I love Steam and hate it at the same time. Awesome sales, but my wallet is hurting.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 muthsera666

[QUOTE="muthsera666"]

SteelAttack

Pfft. Wimpy Gabe of PA wishes he could be as cool and awesome as Gabe Newell.

Good read. Thanks for the info.