Purpleroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13951  Edited By Purpleroar
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

Hey, everyone! I have a game I cannot find, despite hours of scouring Google for it.

I'm 90% sure it was an Xbox (360?) game. My brother and sister both thought so, but there's a possibility it may have been a PS3 game, bc my bro had one about the same time. He believes it was a digital game (not a physical copy). He also played Limbo around the same time. I believe we played it later than Fable (possibly after Fable 2?).

My sister thinks it had Adventure in the title, but I honestly don't remember.

It was probably 6-8 years ago, and I think no more than 10 years ago. So 2010-2017 would be a generous timeframe. My sister thinks maybe it wasn't so long ago, but I'm almost sure it was 2016 or earlier.

Action-adventure, dungeon crawler, super poor-quality graphics (retro? very pixely)... although my sister remembers the graphics being cleaner. Set in a kingdom?-style place. No guns, nothing very modern. You could upgrade your swords and maybe your armor, but I don't remember whether it was leveling up or finding/buying the actual items. We don't think our appearance changed based on our gear, except maybe our weapons. Or maybe helmets, too. There were treasure chests and keys, but I don't think all chests has to be opened with a key. Also, you had to find different keys (possibly of different colors? idk) that opened different gates aboveground throughout the land. The dungeons were all underground, I believe. My sister and I were stoked to find the absolute best equipment and to fully beat the game (which happened after we were able to access every area). She thinks there were little shops, like a guy behind a counter, where we could buy equipment. I don't remember having any "quests" to complete.

I don't think it was an RPG at all; the main characters looked like "twins" (haha) whose appearance couldn't be changed, to my memory. My sister said she thought they were white with brown hair, one with a red shirt and one with a blue shirt. No "classes" or anything - just regular swordsmen, and I think the enemies were the same way. No magic (to my memory), at least not for the players... maybe not ranged weapons, either - idk. I don't remember much if any of a storyline at all, except that there might've been a boss in a locked-away area at the end. Not positive on that.

NOT split-screen; it was sort of 2-D, but you could go all 4 directions, similar to Fate on the PC. I think the fact that it was on one screen ended up being frustrating, in that you had to agree to go in the same direction. If one of you tried to go up and the other down, the screen wouldn't move, and you'd be stuck. Either that, or it maybe became split-screen if you got too far away, and whoever went right/left ended up on that side of the screen. Don't remember for sure.

I'm pretty sure the map was randomly generated each time you do a new game, but I'm not positive on that one. We played it 2-player, locally; I think there may have been an option to play alone, but it seemed more challenging. Also, I believe the dungeons were location-based, not depth-based - as in, you walked to a dungeon aboveground and entered it, but I don't think it had multiple levels inside. My sister pointed out that we weren't restricted to a grid, but were kind of "free-moving".

***Most memorable part is that when bad guys catch sight of you, they say, "Hey!" in a deep voice and start coming at you, and the fighting music begins. (du-nununu, du-nununu, du-nununu, DU-NUH! du-nununu, du-nununu, du-nununu, duh-NUH!) I think the music is either electric guitar or bass. The music stops as soon as you're out of sight or have killed the baddies. As far as I remember, the enemies were humanoid (possibly soldiers? but evil/bad) and maybe had to be next to you to actually hit you. Sister thinks some baddies were olive- or darker-skinned, or maybe goblins instead of human. Don't remember there being any blood.

The gameplay felt very comical to me, but challenging. The characters were rather squat in appearance. When you'd run (atop stubby legs if any, maybe just feet) your sword would jab forward with every step, sometimes in time with the bad guys' music. I think you'd tap A to stab, maybe the only way to strike at all, but my sister remembers a move where you could spin in a circle with your sword. That does sound familiar to me. I think there was maybe a button to make you run. Don't remember if there was stamina or not.

Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you!

OperReezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13952 OperReezo

I've been trying to find this game forever, along with a dear friend of mine. It started as a random talk and now we are getting kind of obsessed by this.. it has almost become a mission.

I hope the good folks in here can help me out!

PLATFORM: Windows PC (98% certainty. 2% MacOS).

TIME FRAME: 2000-2010?

FEATURES, TRAITS AND PECULIARITIES:

1. 100% SURE: Top-down, no isometric, full 2D
  2. 100% SURE: Everything looked almost identical to Alien Breed
  3. 100% SURE: It was set in an abandoned spaceship or base that was infested by aliens
  4. 100% SURE: Aliens would come out of walls and holes in the floor
  5. 100% SURE: Ammunition WAS counted. This made the game pretty cool as ammo was not available in abundance
  6. 95% SURE: You controlled 4 soldiers (space marines or similar name) with different shirt colors (red, green, blue, yellow). I seem to recall they had identical skills and were 100% equal.
  7. 90% SURE: It included the typical locked doors that required color-schemed key cards. So you would go around in levels to find keys to open doors and access restricted areas etc.
  8. 75% SURE: You could pick up different weapons.
  9. 75% SURE: It was real-time but you could pause the game and give the soldiers some tactical orders like "keep looking this way (and you could see the visual cone) and guard the area, shooting on sight"

Thanks in advance!

K0NP3K1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13953  Edited By K0NP3K1

Heyo, so there is a game I'm looking for, that I can't even remember clearly, so it's alright if no one knows of it.

My friends used to play it years again, around 2016. But it was probably older. I can't tell what gemre it was, since the game itself was kinda confusing and really weird.

It definitely is playable on PC.

The style seemed to be PS1 PS2 style. Really simple and low graphic.

So I can't really tell what exactly the point of the game itself was.

You literally started in an open area. Mostly white with some hills and trees. And you just walked around this area and could find different paths, that took you to weird places, that you could explore. I don't even know if you needed to find something in these places... T.T

That's literally all I can remember since we didn't know the point of this game. So we didn't play it that long.

If anyone had any idea what game it could be. It would be amazing. BecauseI can't remember much of it.

DuckJones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13956 DuckJones

Hello everyone. So around 2012 I used to play games a lot on my pc. I remember most of them, but there are 3 games in particular, that I have no clue what's they called, so I'm asking your help.

The first game is a singleplayer FPS, which starts in a desert. There's an enemy outpost nearby, after which there's another one, but bigger and more populated with enemies. The graphics remind me of the Far Cry 1. I didn't go far in that game, because I got owned so many times.

The second game is a Space shooter. The graphics are a little better than SW: Battlefront 2 (2005). The first mission begins near an asteroid, where you have to blow a bunch of stuff. And I remember there was another mission. It begins on a Death Star like planet, but it has more shapes and corridors, and also has more colors. I think you're supposed to destroy some sort of shields, but I might be mistaken.

I would really appreciate any help. Oh, and also sorry for my bad English, I'm Russian.

ade3075

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13957 ade3075

Hi guys,

There was this game I played between 2013-2015 and I can't seem to remember it's name or find it anywhere

So the game is a simulation game played in landscape mode

I seem to remember a wizard wearing either a dark blue cloak, I think a snowball and I think the kingdom was cursed or something and I also think there were Quests.

I also played bubble witch saga during that time

I would really appreciate if someone knows the game😭

Ps it's a kingdom game(offline mode)

I think the whole kingdom was frosty(ie there was snow)

Also it's not Disney magic kingdom

Thank you

one_time_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13958 one_time_thing

hi guys

I`ve been looking for this game for month now.

I played it in 2010s on pc platform and all I remember is story and environment of the game (2D/3D)

main character is a cowboy (or cowgirl not sure) living in a farm house, first scene he has a horse, hand push pumping well and farm first thing he should do is fix bucket then water seeds to grow carrots and feed the horse and so on then he can go out in the village and there he begins to look for a missing person (according to what a kid said at her school) not sure but main character has a gun plus there is a wanted man poster all around the village.
this is like 2 hours into the story line so probably there are a lot things I do not know about the game

Chredwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13959 Chredwar
Member since 2021 • 4 Posts

https://youtu.be/vXtSVpy453A

seoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13960 seoe

https://comamosramen.net/

Leonardofmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13962 Leonardofmo

Hello there. Today i remembered about a game i used to play in 2018. A mobile online multiplayer game for that matter.

Ill try to give the most detail that i can remember.

Spawning: When a player spawns, they spawn on a platform supported by 4 big slides. From there they can choose to spawn a vehicle. There are multiple types of vehicles, cars, bikes(motorcycle) and planes. You would need to spawn those with money (in game money). You could gain the money by doing races by writing a certain command in chat, as you were still able to take a deafult car, for it was free. The most expensive car was an f1 car folowed by the police car.

Actually spawning a car was like changing from a human to a car. On a 2 wheeler the character would be seen on the bike, but on a plane or 4 wheeler it would not be visible.

Gaining money: Gaining money would be done by 1) A certain command in chat that gave you a little bit of money, 2) Watching a video that gave you 5-7k money, 3) Race, 4) Car parkour and 5) i think it was killing people, but i cant remeber if i did it for money or just fun.
Anyway, yeah, there are also guns. You can get them with sufficient money, and there a semi sniper, an auto sniper and a machine gun. The ammunition was bought seperately.

(If the big slides, and cars and guns and anything drom what i said did not remind you of it, then another detail i might add is that there was 1) a countdown command that would do a countdown for racers that didnt want to bet and lose, and one where you would write something along the lines of '/police' and the music of "woop woop, thats the sound of the police". I reccomend searching up 'sound of the police' to hear the music. Thats all for now. Good luck finding my game XD)

Avatar image for guestaccount356
Guestaccount356

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13963 Guestaccount356
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a title of a game I used to play as a kid, here are the details I can remember.

It's a kind of a racing game from early to mid-2000's. It's not typical racing, more like police escape/chase. Instead of race tracks there is a highway (the game was set in the US I think) and the player has to evade the incoming police cars. At the beginning of each level there is some kind of a narrator voice-over, level ends when the player reaches the state line (as far as I remember). Don't remember much about the cars unfortunately, probably some generic/sporty vehicles. The camera was from behind the car, but it's plausible that other camera settings were available.

Oh, and the game was run on PC by the way, Windows 98 I think.

If this rings a bell for anyone, I'd appreciate the solution :)

RiverStyx86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13964  Edited By RiverStyx86

Hi everybody, this is my first time joining a posting forum. So I'll get straight to the point. I'm 35 and there was a game that I played when I was young. I'm not sure of the release date of the game but I played it I think in the early to mid 90s but it could have also been early 2000s. I'm sorry I'm truly horrible with dates. I can't remember what it was called but all I can remember is this. It was a game I played on PC. I can't remember if it was Mac or Windows. It was a single player RPG Style game I believe. This is what I can remember about the beginning of the game. There's an opening cutscene that begins with a Faraway shot of what looks like a castle. Surrounding the castle is a bearing landscape filled with all kinds of monsters and creatures. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be some sort of dystopian Society but that's how it appeared to be to me at the time. As the camera zooms into the Castle, it appears to zoom in on some sort of Holy Temple. Inside there is some sort of Priest / Monk type people and they are being protected by some guards. An Assassin comes to try to kill the Priest / Monk with some sort of rare or special poison. A guard who is protecting him gets doused with the poison while fending off the Assassin. Then the priest / Monk tells the guard that there's a possibility he could live if he gets some sort of special antidote or item or Relic but he only has a short time to survive in order to do so. After the cutscenes you play as the guard and although you appear to be fine at first eventually the poison starts taking effect and it even changes your appearance. You becoming sort of Demonic or Monster like. At first you can wander around the castle and speak to a few NPCs. I even recall a section in the castle where you can get into a ring or something and do some fight training before you set out on your quest. After which you can leave the castle and wander around the town. Somewhere in the town there's also some sort of psychic woman who reveals herself to you and offers her guidance.

As a young man I never got much further than that but the game looked so cool and interesting at the time that it stuck with me even after all these years. If anyone out there has any idea of what the name of the game was I would really appreciate it if they could reply to my post. Thank you and have a great day fellow gamers.

Robert312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13965 Robert312

Many, but many years ago, I watched a video on youtube. The content creator played a game where you needed to open a shop for the warriors who passed by. The game is playable on PC and, it's 3D. You could sell potions, weapons, armor, hats, and much more. I remember that there were some machines with which you could do different things, but I don't know in detail why they were there. There were also thieves that you had to catch before they stole your stuff. You could go out and ask the warriors what they needed. If you had what they needed, you could sell them directly on the street. An artesian fountain was in the front of the store. That was the last detail I could tell you. Hopefully, I will get a response from you as soon as possible.

Drackionus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13966 Drackionus

Its a mobile tank game around 2009-2010

It has cartoony graphics and is 3d

there are difrent tanks like a ninja tank each tank has a special ability i.e the ninja tank can go invisible

SixPath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13968  Edited By SixPath

THIS GUY IS KILLING IT IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!

If you want to get better then this is a must watch video.

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/faker

FreeLabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13969 FreeLabs
I want to remind the audience about the wonderful projects of our childhood, for the period from 1980 to 1990, each of you will find at least one of the lost games >

http://gestyy.com/ep8dVZ part 1, http://gestyy.com/ep8fyC part 2

FandaCZcz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13972 FandaCZcz10

Hello, i have the game im unable to find.

I used to play this game around 4-5 years ago, yet im unable to think when it got released.

This game was "Age of war" like base defense, strategy with progressive story (also it had 3D graphics while still being from same perspective as age of war). Also you played as main character, being able to walk through the battlefield while sending your own units on The enemy (also when outside of combat you could upgrade your units or main character abilities). As for the enemy you fought against aliens which reminded me of those from the movie avatar, they had no advanced technology compared to you.

For your faction you played as human. Main character being muscular man with assault rifle.

I can also remember one unit being guy with some sort of powerhammer tool. While in combat you could also build income stations or some kind of turrets to help with deffense.

Also im not sure if this was in that game, but lately there was added multiplayer. And you could achieve part of the game where you got to play as the aliens. My brother thinks that in one part of the name was word "Steam".

I'll be thankfull for any help.

igwechuks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13973 igwechuks

NEVER SEEN COD GAMEPLAY!!

If you want to up your COD skills then this is a must watch Video cpmlink.net/lUhwAQ

Nocallia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13978 Nocallia
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Unsure if it will be able to be found, but I might as well ask here.

The game was a PS2, possibly PS3 game, released in late 00's early 10's. I am 90% confident the game was a Guitar Hero-esc game, however after looking through a lot of videos I am starting to doubt it. I do remember when I played it all those years ago there were Guitar Hero-esc accessories around the room though, so make of that as you will.

For the gameplay, it was regular guitar hero gameplay, nothing really special about it. However at the last song of a set, there would be a warning on screen about a monster or something approaching the place you were playing, saying you needed to be quiet about something. I remember one looked like Ruff Ruffman, another one was a Giraffe. The last set didn't know what was coming, so it was just a picture of all of them at once. All the warning posters (except maybe the first) had the monsters silhouetted,.

A quick mock I did: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/691755671284088922/931013053296828426/guitar_warning.png?width=448&height=597

If any of you have any information about this game, please respond. It's been on my mind for a few years now, and my searches so far have been in vain.

Mdubaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13979  Edited By Mdubaid

NEVER BEFORE SEEN LEAUGE-OF-LEGENDS Gameplay!!!

if you want to up your Leauge of legends skills then this is a must watch video

Or

Maybe you rather lose every match....... the choice is yours.

Video Link: https://shrinke.me/KGMjw

Avatar image for meditatedpotato
meditatedpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13980 meditatedpotato

Im looking for a game. I played the game on an Iphone some time around 7ish years ago. I dont know when the game was released so I can only say when I played it. The game was 2D, it was a shooter, and the art style was pixel art. In the game you were like a solider with orange armor, Im not sure though, the game had buttons that pointed left and right and a slider that rotated the characters gun 180 degrees. i dont think it was an adventure game cause the goal was to get to the lowest floor and you were only able to move within the scene. aliens would come out from the sides of the screen towards the player. and after you killed them all you would complete the level and move onto the next floor. Im not sure if this is enough information but thank you in advance if someone knows the name of the game im describing.

furypt18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13981 furypt18

Funny momment in League of Legends

watch here just 20 seconds: https://www.twitch.tv/loltyler1/clip/ThirstyWiseDumplingsPunchTrees-OrS0BE3diUQTw255

Painkiller54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13982  Edited By Painkiller54
Member since 2016 • 10 Posts

Hi guys! I am looking for a pc game here. Prob from around 1990 to 2000. It was a 2D shooter.

I very vaguely remember that you were some kind of soldier armed with a weapon and the screen followed your character from left to right. Not sure, but I think Robots appeared from portal like things or doors and attacked you and the game went on like that. I feel like you sometimes could go in some of those portals to either save or heal. You had to kill everything and continue to the right. I was a small child, so bear with me for not remembering more.

Cheers

ziga230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13986 ziga230

Hey guys. I need help trying to find the name of this old underrated Puzzle (i think) graphic adventure/point and click game. My memory is pretty vague, but this is what i got. I remember a boy and his dog, and the collar on the dog played a part in the game. Also in a part of the game, you find yourself in a basement or a subway bathroom (not sure), and there was a bunch what looked like rebel cyberpunk teens/kids confronting you making sure your not part of the enemies side (i think robots). The other part I remember, is that you find yourself in a cafeteria and a robot chef says to you "ya wad ya want", and you have the option to choose what to say to him, each resulting in a different response. He can make you a hotdog and other food if you get the code right. I think the cover had the boy and the dog. That's all I remember sadly. If you can help me, it well be greatly apprenticed. I been searching the net since 2011-2012 and can't find anything. Thank you

darkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13989 darkhun

My girl is searching for a game, which with the following items:

-It's a SNES game

-It features a character that resembles Road Runner, from Looney Tunes, but not quite, maybe

-It has a map system for stage selection, much like Donkey Kong Country series

Can you help us find this game, please? Thank you

UnnamedMemer17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13990 UnnamedMemer17

Around 2014 to 2016, there was this game that I played, I don't know when it came out or who the creator was, but it was a browser game.

The point of the game was to choose your character and with that character came a car, then you were dropped into an arena to try to blow up the other characters/cars.

A couple of key details I remember the most are that the word MAYHAM was in the name, there was a sequel (it has the same concept as the as the first), and one of the arenas (I don't know if the map is from the first game or the second), it was a square map with a big square hill in the middle.

botderank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13991  Edited By botderank

Hello Everyone,

Many years ago, I think over 10 or so, I was playing a game which was in browser. Idk on what site like, Miniclip or Y8, what I know for sure is that the game was in browser, and it was about you having an army that you have to protect, and send other troops and attack the enemy base while they try to kill your army. If they kill your main army (which also can fight but is not that strong) you have to restart the level or the game, I don't remember if there was a save or so. To describe it more from what I remember, it was black and white, 2D/side view, I played it I think in abt 2009-2012 around that period, also I think u could've upgrade things but I'm not sure on that, what I'm sure tho is that you could've buy other troops to send at the enemy. That's what I remember.

If somebody knows the name of the game or can ask questions so I can be more specific on details if I remember feel free to comment. Thank you in advance.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13993  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

PC Puzzle game. Early 3D low poly art style. A robotic spider thing. Spider is AI controlled, moving along a scripted path. You manipulate the environment to guide the spider to an end point

played it off a PC Gamer demo disc of "weird games" circa early 2000's

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13994  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Found it!

Loading Video...

Costin88Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13995 Costin88Boss

So it came into my mind a flash game that i played through other many flash games when i was younger.

note that was only like 3-4 years ago so the game may or may not be really old (but older than flash player's death)

what i know is that it was on a website with the logo having 2 controllers, one red and one (possibly) blue or black.

the game was a top-down 2d pixelated game with the player being a character in a house. the house had several mirrors, if you entered the mirrors, you go in an alternate dimension that is the house but flipped. in there, everything looks a bit more "old", like you came from the future or smth.

i think the game was about a detective doing puzzles or smth like that.

If you don't know the game, maybe at least help me by telling me ways i can find it.

i struggled to google it, use databases, anything. i tried keywords like "mirrored world dimension flash game" and "detective top-down mirror flash game".

Avatar image for stormblessed111
Stormblessed111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13996  Edited By Stormblessed111
Member since 2022 • 6 Posts

Hi friends,

I don't post online very often, but I've been banging my head on a wall trying to find this game and I'm hoping someone here can help. So, to get into it:

This is a game I played in or around the early 2010s. It's likely that it was a flash game on armorgames.com at the time, although it's not there now. The game plays sort of like dominoes, in that you have tiles with a symbol on each half of a tile and the player places tiles next to each other so the symbols on each touching end match. You can only place these tiles in a circle configuration, and you want to seamlessly close the circle with no mis-matched tiles so the "antagonist" at the top of the screen (maybe an evil wizard with fireballs, but I don't remember very well at all) cannot break through the protective magic. If your circle is closed, you win the level and move on to the next.

Perspective-wise, this game was similar to other tile-matching games; it was just a flat view of a 2d plane playing surface, with textures made to mimic 3d stones and carvings as the tiles. The genre was definitely fantasy with magic and electricity effects, and it might have had some kind of mystical middle eastern or Atlantis theming.

I will try to attach a picture I drew from what I remember the main game screen looking like. You can see on the top where one tile is available and one space is open to place a tile into. The short line of electricity between tiles only appears if the touching halves have the same symbol. The ring of electricity around the whole circle would actually only show up after the final tile was placed and only if the circle was correct(all touching tiles had matching symbols).

dailongjusi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13997  Edited By dailongjusi
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

Finding a game that kill monster in alien planet(Solved)

Hi Guys:

It was a PC demo game(Singleplayer) contained with probably 2 mission only.

FPS, 3D, protagonist is likely to be male, wearing combat suit and helmet. Helmet is white trapezoid shape.

Combat suit I can barely remember, perhaps all dark green (3D graphics is not as good as nowadays).

Time range maybe wide, perhaps around 2000~2008

It can switch from first person to third person, in third person, camera angle: behind the character

1st mission:

Start as a team leader with 2 teammate(bot) in the squad,

Starting location was at one of the landing pad (which is furthest distance away from the island),

I have to travel each landing pad to reach the island. (fall from landing pad to beneath will die.), I can fly with jet pack but it needs to cool down to regain the power after a period time of using.

A squad of enemy will pop out and engage us once we reached the island. And they have truck shape combat vehicle firing red laser(or missile) as well.

We equipped with many guns, but I only remember 2 guns, guns that fire red laser and another with green laser.

Teammate always follow behind you and stay like triangle formation.

In that island there are strange towers(thin and tall) shooting white beam in pattern, it need to be destroyed.

2nd mission:

Location:somewhere the environment is similar then the Mars. all dust and sands. hills.

Again starting Team leader with two teammate. Objective is to wipe out all the scorpion shape monster.

The size of the monster is like car but higher, scorpion shape. Skin are between red and dark red. slow-moving. Monster fire red laser, firing rate is normal but speed is quite slow, it can easily dodge the fire in distance.

At the very end of mission, an airship shows up and provide air support, but the mission wont end after all monster gets wiped out. (I guess it's because the demo version)

Will be much appreciate if anyone can figure what the name is.

Thank you

Domenic69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13998 Domenic69

thanks

SoumadipRanjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13999 SoumadipRanjan

Follow his gameplay -->>>

https://www.twitch.tv/ranger

Einstien2409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14000 Einstien2409

Hey guys, I can't remember the name of a game.
I played the game sometime around 2017 or 2018. This is all that I remember of this game.

• The game was a 2D game where you just move forward and backward, non of that platforming and stuff.
  • You play as a very young girl with this eastern European accent.
  • Dark forces that talk directly to you say that they want to kill this child. Then you start playing with her.
  • The Graphics isn't fancy hardcore realistic graphics, it was a simple cartoonish art style.
  • I discovered this game when I came across a video from Jacksepticeye

As you start the first thing you have to do is look for your friend. You have a choice of a teddy bear and a rock. I chose the rock and the girl said "I got this from my mother who threw this at me".

As the girl sees outside the window she sees a fox who she wants to find. The fox, as it turns out, is looking for the dark force or is trying to help the girl (I don't remember well). In search of the fox, the girl leaves her home, crosses the road, and then heads on for an adventure. There was a segment where she was in an amusement park.

Her parents didn't really give a shit about her existence for the most part. I remember there was this scene where she breaks a vase then we fix it. There was a black crow. There was a scene where she takes this tablet (narcotic) without knowing and then went on some serious psychedelic trip. This was found in someplace and to get there you have to enter a cave or somewhere where we meet 2 rats in a car driving to a club or something.

I am sorry if it sounds like there is a lack of information or the information is too disconnected but I am trying my best. If you can find this game out I would be grateful.