bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13902 bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

Let's see... I recall this one game from PS1 era. A racing game of sorts. All I know that I only played it as a demo and that it came in the same demo disc as Deathtrap dungeon.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13907  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@bronzeheart92 said:

Let's see... I recall this one game from PS1 era. A racing game of sorts. All I know that I only played it as a demo and that it came in the same demo disc as Deathtrap dungeon.

Test Drive 4

Loading Video...

fr00tbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13908 fr00tbatz
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

Hey, I used to play this game a long time ago so I have a pretty vague memory of it. It was a flash game with this scientist guy and we got to make this weird human thing that we could customize and and perform surgery on, it was a very weird game. I remember finding it on a website after something told me it was a cool multiplayer game or something (i dont recall any multiplayer features on it though.)

Jathin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13910 Jathin

werfr

dave21868

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13917 dave21868
Member since 2021 • 4 Posts

This was a game for either Commodore 64 or Vic-20. I CANNOT REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT

AND IT HAS BEEN BUGGING ME FOR YEARS. I wish I could remember even 1 or 2 words from

the Title, but I cant. It was from the early to mid-1980's,

probably 1983 or 1984. All I can remember is your character walks into a haunted castle or

haunted house. When you entered one of the rooms of the castle, there were life-sized

"Toy Soldiers" like mounted to the floor, in rows, and when you approached them they

would march forward and block your way. And the sound effect of them marching was like

their boots on the hard floor : "CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP !!!!!" So you had to go around them I

think, in order to go to the next room. The only other detail I remember from the game is,

at one point you went to a higher floor, by a stairwell, and when you tried to go left, there

was some sort of creature that was like a giant Squid or Octopus blocking the way, with

tentacles swishing back and forth and making a "SWISH SWISH SWISH !!!" type of noise.

So you couldnt get past the creature (yet?) and you had to turn around and go the other way.

I have google searched every single possible combination of game titles like "Haunted

House" or "Haunted Castle" or ANYTHING worded like that, and I have looked at screenshots

from every one of them, and I havent found the game yet. So I DO NOT think it was called

Haunted House or Haunted Castle or "Haunted" anything. Can any of you guys help???

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

Metrapu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13918 Metrapu

It's an Indie PC game local multiplayer and there are two teams, ninjas vs snipers.
There are like 100 npc's in the screen at the same time. Ninjas have to kill a number of people without getting caught by the sniper. If the sniper sees them kill, they shot and try to kill the ninja.
The game is 2D pixelart with aerial view.
There are other game modes where ninjas have to kill each other, they have to touch some statues or they have a run.
I remember playing it last year.
I'm sorry I don't remember anything else.

SouFluffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13919 SouFluffle

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find this game for the last week or so, but I just cant find it, pleeease help me. It's kind of tower defense, with a view from the top like a board game, I'm pretty sure I played it on kizi. At the start of the game you have an option to choose between three different "teams", one was green, the second was red and the third was blue, (once you chose one of the teams, you had that team until you completed that "collection of battles"[which would be against the other "teams" and more bonus enemies like a group that had dead warriors instead of living ones, and dead horses and so on], and then you could chose the next one) back to the "playing field", you started with a few castles (which each produced a certain amount of gold each second or something), if you clicked on them, they could also each produce soldiers (footsoldiers, knights, and I think archers) for some amount of gold, and you could store groups of soldiers in the castles (only three groups at a time), which would cause the soldiers to repair the castle if it took damage before. The soldiers were affected by the team you chose at the beginning because they have differently colored uniforms, and the "acquirable" types of soldiers were different for each team (for the red team you could get almost mage-like warriors if you "captured" a certain type of tower that would be on the playing field somewhere). To move soldiers, you just have to click the groups in question and click somewhere else that is on the playing field and is on one of the path-road thingys. There are also giants that protect chests in some the battles, and you have to first kill the giant and then you have to "kill" the chest and you get lots of gold. I think there might have also been "powerups" the player could use, such as a banner that you could place where your soldiers were fighting, and for a limited time, and in a limited radius, they would do more damage. There was also a powerup which summoned this huge giant dude who did a lot of damage and you could use him for a limited time, each of the powerups used "mana" that automatically regenerated. As a final tip, I'm pretty sure the different teams you could choose from were called "clans" but, I'm not a hundred percent sure.

Thanks!

prekareka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13921 prekareka

I'm only 15 and trying to find a game that I remember watching my father play.

The game was some kind of a puzzle-advanture game with a female character(I'm pretty sure),there was a story but I remember very little of it.

I watched my father play it around 2010-2014 and I doubt that the game was released before that because it had decent graphics(but that may be because I don't remember it)

I think one of the first puzzles was some kind of a big plant which i had to click its's seeds in a specific pattern and then I would be sent into a diffrent world or something.

After that I remember my character climbing some rope or a liana,after that there was a crocodile or something near a house which was there in the middle of nowhere I think.

At the house there was a puzzle that included some kind of colored glass and I don't remember anything else.

And the last thing that I remember was a sieve which I put some dirt true to find some rocks.

Don't even know if I can call this game a puzzle game because I don't remember a lot of hard thinking and hard puzzles but thats the closest I can describe it.

Nickiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13922 Nickiboy

Hey, so I've been trying to find this game for a while without luck, hoping you could help.

- Remember watching several Youtubers playing it in the start 2000s, maybe around 2007-ish, not too sure.

- It is a storytelling game about a regular guy living in a modern society, however every night when people go to sleep, they are transported to a sort of 'dream world'. If I remember correctly, the plot is that if you die in this 'dream world', you also die in real life.
Also, I remember that when people wake up the next day, they lose all memories about this 'dream world' until they fall asleep again and remember everything.

I believe their physical body stays in the real world, but all their dreams are connected, which is the 'dream world'. So they aren't teleported, but in a dangerous dream.

- People in the real world are trying to find a reason for the amount of people who have started dying in their sleep, but since nobody remembers the 'dream world' to no awail, at least not in the start of the game.

- The main character I think is cheating on his girlfriend with some chick??? Not too sure.

- I remember it not solely being a storytelling game also. The dream world might have had ome puzzles you had to do and people to talk to.

- Something to do with sheep in the dreamworld???? People might have been turned into sheep or something?

- The artstyle for the game might have been a bit like Wolf Among Us. Don't remember how much though.

Vasko9107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13923 Vasko9107
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Help me find this game

So this was an android game 2014

The main character hair was red/orange he had a bikers outfit yellow with black and white

You play thru the levels to save ur girlfriend and there were different characters too

The resembled King of fighters characters

I cant remember the name its so nostalgic i used to play the game all day

campbellduff1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13924 campbellduff1

@vasko9107:is this the one you are talking about? http://fumacrom.com/1bs3T

campbellduff1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13925 campbellduff1

this is a pretty good video, with quite a few different games you guys should watch, brought back some memories http://fumacrom.com/1bs3T

gamer121212134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13926  Edited By gamer121212134

Anybody remember the name of the game its like called kyoto (maybe) or something it was 3d and the main character gets a human body and animal head i can remeber playing as a guy with a green hawk head, it was kind of open world and when you walk by an eneimy it would fight you and you can use your pet to help fight theres also this shop where u can buy tons of stuff, and there were different types of enemys like spiders stone monsters and stuff

liz0126

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13929 liz0126
Member since 2021 • 3 Posts

It's been a long time since I played this game, so the things I remember may be a little off. it was a multiplayer that had characters like the gingerbread man and maybe a snowman? it was a fighting game and for some reason I think they might have been on skates? it had to have

been late 2000's when I played it. most likely on either PS2 or Xbox 360

Avatar image for bender_at_large
Bender_at_large

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13932 Bender_at_large

HI All,

I vividly remember playing a demo of a game i really liked back in the 90's and have been trying to identify the game for a while now. I never got the full game because in those days it wasn't possible for me to find it in a store or let alone order it from abroad through mail. I got the demo through one of those windows shareware Cd's in the mid 90's. I had a couple of those cd's which i used for a long time to play (demo) games from. In a recent internet search i learned that those Cd's were called SuperGames Vol x and also '+1000 Windows games', these can still be found on Archive.net. If I try to pinpoint the year when i played it must be 1996-98. So the game itself could be little older, from 94 or maybe even 93. I don't think its older because it was on a windows games Cd. Also i was using windows 95 or 98 because i remember playing Zork Nemesis around the same time.

That's it for the setting, now some details about the game:

I am going to start with saying that its not Bioforge. There are some similarities but even though it was only a demo i am sure it was not Bioforge. Things which have an ? before them maybe be wrong. The other things i am pretty sure of unless stated otherwise.

Game style & genre:

• Point and click adventure
  • Scifi themed: trapped inside space station or science station
  • Static areas/rooms to explore in 3D perspective view.
  • Partial view-screen with bottom part as fixed interface containing inventory and actions like exit, save etc.
  • ?View-screen may have been bordered with scifi themed frame. In fact, I think the view screen was relatively small compared to total screen size.
  • ?Some text, display or keypads had an old monitor look like green text on black background. (or maybe other colors but definitely old monitor like)

Main character: Alone lost/trapped on a station, ?no memory. I think first person view but unsure.

Other characters: In the demo only hostile drones/robots. ?Maybe others through found logs/messages but no encounters with actual npc's. ?Could be that there was a station computer that announced messages but not sure.

The drones looked kind of like the imperial reconnaissance drones used on planet Hoth but instead of dark they were lighter grey and had less antennas. One of them definitely looked like a hovering mushroom domed top with protruding arms. The robots may have looked Terminator-ish.

Actions:

• You had to go back and forth through the station to find items/solve puzzles and gain access to new floor levels.
  • Finding key-cards/codes for doors and certain elevator levels was crucial.
  • At some points you would encounter a drone/robot in a hallway or at a door. These could be destroyed by shooting at them. I think in the demo you would see at least 3 of them. 2 drones and 1 robot. The reason why i remember this is because it was part of the puzzle to figure out how to destroy them all with a very limited amount of ammo. It was about numbers, amount of damage per shot until drone health got to 0. The drones would take only 2 or 3 shots. The robots could be taken down with grenades. ?You could backtrack or bypass to avoid getting attacked by the drones/robots but not indefinitely.

Items:

• You could find a gun with very limited bullets. (?with extra ammo to be found only once in the demo)
  • A little further on in the game you could find grenades (?near the end of the demo)
  • Other standard P&C items like Screwdriver, Wires, Ducttape, Scanner, etc were used for the puzzles.
  • ?Needed to combine items

World:

• Some kind of space/science station.
  • There were rooms with (locked) doors and hallway/corridors with pipes running through the station. ?I think i remember a lot of green bulkheads/panel/struts. ?There may have been a pipe leaking with steam blocking your way until you found a way to stop the leak.
  • The station had elevators. In the demo you could use at least two of them.
  • Doors had keypads or needed keycards. Finding keycards/codes was part of the adventure.
  • The second encountered elevator needed keycards for certain floors. The Demo ended when you obtained a keycard and tried to go to that floor.
  • You could get killed by the drones/robots you encountered. ?Maybe you could get killed in other ways

The last thing i can describe is what the demo version played like:

You would start with access to a corridor with some side rooms. You had to move through the corridors with each step a different area to visit. Eventually you would get access to the first elevator after a puzzle or two and after defeating/bypassing your first drone. The elevator gave access to 3 or 4 new floor levels. Each was either another long corridor with side rooms or it could have been a single room as well. Once you were close to accessing the second elevator you suddenly encountered robots instead of drones.

The second elevator had 4 or 5 new floor levels but only one was available in the demo. Once you obtained a keycard to get to the next new floor level the demo ended. There was something important at that next level. A clue to the story or something that you were looking for.

There was a story being discovered along the way but i don't remember it anymore and also i don't remember how it was being discovered. Notes, logs, diaries, com-pad's, i forgot.

I tried several times to find this game on the abandon-ware sites but i never got a match. Just recently i discovered those old shareware Cd's are still available so i am continuing my search there but its like looking for a needle in a haystack so i thought i could ask for some help of others.

It would be so awesome to be able to identify this game.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13933 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@bender_at_large:

So we're looking for a Myst-like game but on a space station. Click to move and fixed screens in first person. No other NPCs, only enemy robots. Is that correct?

Johnislary7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13936  Edited By Johnislary7

watch new valorant tournament live stream

link https://www.twitch.tv/valorant

CollinzTaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13937 CollinzTaz

New to Cod modern warfare? Watch thia video to know your way around

👉 https://cpm.link/vrRDM7

erfan1380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13939 erfan1380

yea worth to watch

BlueFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13940 BlueFlower

Hello guys, I've been trying to find a childhood game I played before 2014(not 100% sure), it was a PC web 2D pixelated game, I think the protagonist was a girl, not sure, started in a town, then I went all the way left, I went up a mountain and for some reason I think you get the ability to fly/glide, and there was a flying pirate ship somewhere in the sky. That's all I can remember.

randomperson12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13941 randomperson12
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Hi,

I want to find an old (<2015) 2D horizontal shooter (plane shooting) game that I played on PC but I don't remember the name Basically, the layout is quite the same as the normal horizontal shooter games, shooting enemies down, has boss fights, many maps. Here are some things I remembered about the game:

It has a boss fight where the boss is behind you (moving toward your vertical position and you need to move in a way that the rocks in front of you hit the boss to damage it)

It has a level that looks like a desert ( yellow-ish theme). When I played, it shoots bullets that are shaped a black circle with white on the margin

It also has a boss fight that turns the screen into vertical shooting

That's everything I can remember about the game, if you happen to know any game that sounds somewhat like this, I would really appreciate it if you can tell me the name

Thanks in advance,

IndraKento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13942 IndraKento

what is that old 2.5d mobile rpg game that the character changes it's attack patterns when changing weapons. It also has pets like horses that you can call on the battlefield and also a bird that you can ride on. The currency of the game includes jade. I think this game is around 2010.

stealthtea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13943 stealthtea

NEVER BEFORE SEEN C.O.D Gameplay!!!

If you want to up your call of duty skills then this is a must-watch video.

Or

Maybe you rather lose every match....the choice is yours.

Video Link: https://cpm.link/COD

Z4729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13945 Z4729

Scientist platformer puzzle game on PC around mid 2000s

Graphics are 2.5D or 3D cartoonish

It's a 3rd person side screen non scrolling platformer, you play as a male scientist with classic white hair and a mustache.

Really light hearted game it took place on an island IIRC, things you can do is climb ladders and move blocks I believe, and you have some sort of ray gun but I don't know what it is used for anymore, and there are magnets that atract other magnets.

ToddyHills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13949 ToddyHills
Member since 2021 • 10 Posts

Hey i went through some gameplay videos on youtube and other platforms, i think you should also use this Android screen mirror. I hope this is what you are trying to find.