Jaws420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13852  Edited By Jaws420
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

I am trying to remember the name of an old PC game. Came out around 1994, was set in space, on a fictitious planet. You wore a helmet you were not allowed to remove or it would explode. You ran around in FPS view, doing tasks to fix the station. You also went out and fought these terrifying large space bugs. I bought it in a multipack that came with Spaceship Warlock and like 3 more games. Please help!

...spoilers ...

It had a twist ending where you finally had enough and removed your helmet, and found out it was not a desolate planet, and there were no bugs. It was a sunny happy place, and you've been slaughtering the peaceful bunny like aliens this whole time.

Edit- found it. Called Quantum Gate.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a54df8c5a2c
deactivated-60a54df8c5a2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13853 deactivated-60a54df8c5a2c
Member since 2021 • 3 Posts

Does anyone remember an old 80s game, pretty sure it was on the Atari. There were several characters, each one a block colour, 1 pink, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 purple, the main one I remember was grey who I think was a granny and wearing like a hood. One of the characters always said ‘cosmic man’ and one scene was a pylon that gets struck by lightning. This is much as I can give you! Any ideas? It’s driving me crazy!

SummerBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13854 SummerBaby

I remember when I was 10 I used to play this game on my laptop

It involved a yellow dog doing some tasks, like catching food, helping people from the town, and just doing silly stuff.

Recently I found a similar game on this website https://poki.com/

vedak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13858 vedak

https://tii.ai/GpELtYRE

Watch now CALL OF DUTY live

willflatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13861 willflatt
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

game wear you start in an office building but are trying to get home

I remember some details. like that is was a death game, where the character is visited by death saying he will die today but not how he will die. The character expresses to death that he wants to die at home in his bed. SO the game is a side scolling like game or at lease side view, can't remember if ur also running from something. You start in an office building running through a hallway going to an elevator, trying not to die. i Know one of the ways is from a water puddle and ice. When u die u go back to the start of the level i think don't remember to well that part. I know a youtuber did a few episodes about this game i think a couple years or a few years ago, don't know for sure, just remember seeing it on youtube. Thanks in advance.

I remember the characters having square heads i think, i may be misremembering that part.

Avatar image for plushmarionette
PlushMarionette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13862 PlushMarionette

I can't remember the title to this at all. It won't let me add an image because I need to post more. The game itself was sorta pixel, 2D and it was on Friz (the old site before the Flash crash). It was about these cats going against another cat army then you can put them in suits (hulk, mario, knight, etc.) as you level up. I'm pretty sure it had sequels to it as well.

Gilemard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13863 Gilemard

Only things that I remember about the game:

1. It was released more than 10 years ago

2. It had a yellow desktop icon

3. It had cyberpunk vibe

4. It had npcs with funny clothings with naked butt with heart tattoos on their butt

5. I'm not sure about this one but I think the menu had some video of stairs

Spooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13871  Edited By Spooney

Hey guys !!! So I'm trying to remember the name of a game. It was in the 90s.

It was a PC game and I think it was DOS based. It was 3d ish and first person.

It was a fantasy game where you earned or collected a couple rings from people you interacted with as sort of votes. There was spells you could cast and I remember you had to use a fireball spell to get by a giant spider web that was blocking your way. You could either choose to fight monsters or give them items to get by them.. I remember there being a bowl you could give someone at the beginning to get some sort of item you needed to proceed.The cover of the game had a knight in black armor that had horns bit they were twisted down. I Remember at one point you got a dragon saddle and I think a lance. Any ideas ??? Thank you !

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13872 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts

@spooney said:

Hey guys !!! So I'm trying to remember the name of a game. It was in the 90s.

It was a PC game and I think it was DOS based. It was 3d ish and first person.

It was a fantasy game where you earned or collected a couple rings from people you interacted with as sort of votes. There was spells you could cast and I remember you had to use a fireball spell to get by a giant spider web that was blocking your way. You could either choose to fight monsters or give them items to get by them.. I remember there being a bowl you could give someone at the beginning to get some sort of item you needed to proceed.The cover of the game had a knight in black armor that had horns bit they were twisted down. I Remember at one point you got a dragon saddle and I think a lance. Any ideas ??? Thank you !

I was going to say Arx Fatalis but the cover doesn't fit.

Avatar image for bigglockhorizon
BigGlockHorizon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13877 BigGlockHorizon

I've been searching for this game for a long time and cant seem to find it. it used to play it on my iPod touch 4th gen. basically your a ball shape charter, who i believe is blue with eyes and you have to get him to the exit which I remember looking like a vortex, by moving him up down left and right. its a puzzle game. but once you go a specific direction the character keeps going that direction until you hit a wall. kind of like another game called kunundrum. it is completely removed from the app store, likely due to the company no longer supporting the game. I do also remember playing this game on a old version of windows, maybe 95, or XP, and I believe it was on a floppy disk. i remember other characters in the game being different shapes and colors but they always had eyes maybe a face. like one would go the same direction as the character you play and if you touched you would start over.

Peashooter4804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13878 Peashooter4804

There was a game I remember playing a while ago. I can't remember exactly how long ago it was made. What I do remember was that it was a 2D computer game that you started the in some sort of dark house or mansion. In the mirrors or windows there was some sort of dark shadow beast that would follow you and eventually becomes the final boss of the game. Once you made your way through to the end of the mansion you end up in some sort of town where you can search around and find some kids that your character apparently knew. All the parents and adults have disappeared and a few of them have become bosses you fight. The two I remember was one kids grandma that had become some sort of bloated insect creature and another was some sort of worm. I believe the worm boss' face cracked apart as you fought it and did more and more damage. The main weapon that you use is a baseball bat that used to belong to you. At one point I remember you get a skateboard needed to traverse some of the area around the little town and hit switches along the way. I also remember that some times you would find adults who have gone completely insane and are either in cages or they try to kill you. The main area or the town I remember has a ground level and an upper level. Both the left and the right side of this area have one building on the upper and lower levels with a wall and a locked gate in the center of it. I remember throughout this game you could collect little polaroid's of the different kids and bosses that would tell you a little bit about them. Probably the most important thing I can remember is that when ever you would be a boss you would take their song. Each song consisted around 5 notes you had to collect during the fight that you could then take back to the starting house and play on a piano to unlock secret paths and upgrades. I guess it could be considered a side scroller type game but I don't remember enough to be sure.

MandyLCY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13879 MandyLCY
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

@bats94: @Black_Knight_00:

NEVER BEFORE SEEN C>O>D SEASON 6 Gameplay!!!

If you want to up your call of duty skills the this is a must watch video.

Or

Maybe you rather lose every match… the choice is yours.

MandyLCY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13880 MandyLCY
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Video Link: https://bit.ly/2SoRVtQ

spookymhsterie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13882 spookymhsterie

I remember looking down and seeing yelllow but it wasn’t nature or anything. There was a lot of abrupt stops and eventually you unlock a epic nature scene.

anwarismail1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13884 anwarismail1

Never before seen GTA season V !!!

If you want to up your GTA skills then this is a MUST watch video.

Or maybe you rather lose your match the choice is yours

Lardmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13886 Lardmen

Howdy!

I've created my account here only to ask you about the game I've played a long time ago. It was during the early 2000s and the game was a platformer with mechanics similar to Crash Bandicoot and Croc. I remember that you've played as some kind of animal with gloves? I'm not sure about it, to be honest.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13889  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts

@lardmen said:

Howdy!

I've created my account here only to ask you about the game I've played a long time ago. It was during the early 2000s and the game was a platformer with mechanics similar to Crash Bandicoot and Croc. I remember that you've played as some kind of animal with gloves? I'm not sure about it, to be honest.

Rayman 2?

Lardmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13890 Lardmen
@Black_Knight_00 said:
@lardmen said:

Howdy!

Rayman 2?

No, but Rayman was also cool. I've finally managed to find that game. It was Kao the Kangaroo! I've found it by mistake because I read somewhere that they are going to make a new game in this universe.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13893 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 92 Posts

It was a demo from a random greek pc magazine from 2000-2002, Think the magazine itself was the "Computer" or "PC Magazine" or named something generic like this.

About the demo itself never got to play it cause my pc didn't meet the game requirements or it was some other problem didn't know how to solve at the time, but saw the pictures and remember that the game looked 3D or pre-rendered, there are two images i remember the most.

The first one show a bald man laughing in flames, think he had red horns, the images reminded me a lot of the transformation cutscene from altered beast but 3d and realistic looking.

The second image was a 2d one from the game installer, it was some kind of weird fat smiling humanoid hairless anteater or elephant, he was sitting in the middle of the night in an urban city with a wooden walking stick.

Other game demos or freeware that came the same year or with the same magazine are "Wonderland Demo" "Egoboo" "freedroid RPG" "the gladiators galactic circus games" " GROM: Terror in Tibet " jekyll & Hyde".

I can't find the disc anymore, probably threw it while doing some cleaning, if something of these details rings a bell to anyone please let me know.