Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#12601 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@bluevulture said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a platformer from the 2000s (-ish, I think?).

It has something to do with chickens and eggs, I seem to remember a outdoors, green grass and bushes kind-of aestetic. One of the levels was a castle, with bats. I am pretty sure it was 2.5D, I distinctly remember an egg model that was spinning around itself. Thats about all I can remember about the actual game. I know I played it on Windows XP, sometime between 2003-2008. Hope someone can help me, and thanks.

Pekka Kana 2?

Kopaka_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12602  Edited By Kopaka_01
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Hey everyone, I hope you can help me! I am looking for a game I played over 10 years ago. It was a browser/flash game and you controlled a girl wielding either a yo-yo or a big red ball (not sure on that) as a weapon. I think it was just the demo for a game because it only had one level and I think there were multiple characters to choose from but the demo only had the girl. It was in pixel art as far as I remember and it was a 2D-Sidecroller action platformer / beat em up. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I found it! It is called Bosozoku Fighters

Zurrock1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12603 Zurrock1

Hello, I am looking for an old sega saturn possibly ps1 bullet hell game, in which you played as a 3d ship in a 3d environment. The few things I remember is the game would change perspective as you played some time directly over the top, sometimes the side, sometimes directly behind the ship. I remember you being able to pick up smart bombs, and that there were three orbs, blue, red, and yellow that would change your weapon. I think the red one was just a giant beam. And if you collected the corresponding color multiple times you would get a better version of that weapon. I specifically remember a level that was kinda like a temple you started outside from a top-down perspective crossing a bridge. Once you got into the temple the perspective changed multiple times, but I remember one part where your no only fighting enemies but dodging pillars that are in the way to try and shit the core of the temple in the back. I think I remember that part well cause it was so freaking hard. Its not einhander or any of the ray series.

bluevulture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12604  Edited By bluevulture
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

@Black_Knight_00:

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@bluevulture said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a platformer from the 2000s (-ish, I think?).

It has something to do with chickens and eggs, I seem to remember a outdoors, green grass and bushes kind-of aestetic. One of the levels was a castle, with bats. I am pretty sure it was 2.5D, I distinctly remember an egg model that was spinning around itself. Thats about all I can remember about the actual game. I know I played it on Windows XP, sometime between 2003-2008. Hope someone can help me, and thanks.

Pekka Kana 2?

Yes! Thank you.

Mesotablar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12606 Mesotablar

I am looking for an old arcade game that was converted for PC and added to a collection that was sold for Windows XP, so I have no idea when the game originated but it was plat-formed for PC before 2007.

You controlled a small space ship which you used to cut away sections of the background to trap a large robotic or alien snake/worm. If the snake/worm touched your cut line before you completed your cut section little explosions would go along the line until it blew up your ship. If you manage to limit the space available for the snake/worm it would blow up and you would proceed to the next level (which was slowly revealed as a low quality version to fill in the cut out space). It was really simple game, no sidescrolling, what you saw on screen was the limits of the game area.

Thanks to anyone who has any ideas!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12607 Black_Knight_00

@mesotablar said:

I am looking for an old arcade game that was converted for PC and added to a collection that was sold for Windows XP, so I have no idea when the game originated but it was plat-formed for PC before 2007.

You controlled a small space ship which you used to cut away sections of the background to trap a large robotic or alien snake/worm. If the snake/worm touched your cut line before you completed your cut section little explosions would go along the line until it blew up your ship. If you manage to limit the space available for the snake/worm it would blow up and you would proceed to the next level (which was slowly revealed as a low quality version to fill in the cut out space). It was really simple game, no sidescrolling, what you saw on screen was the limits of the game area.

Volfied or one of its thousands of clones.

AndrewRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12608  Edited By AndrewRO

Hello! There is this particular PC game (which I am pretty sure was bought for me at Staples years ago) that I am trying to remember the name of. I played it back during the early 2000s. All that I recall from the game is you are assigned to work in some sort of factory/power plant and have to play in a large array of puzzling levels. I fondly remember the game over you get when losing; the building becomes engulfed in a purple substance and eventually corrupts the entire world (which basically terrified me as a kid lol).

I wish I could give more details but this is as best I could remember. Thank you in advance for trying to help out. :)

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 528

#12609 cayde
Member since 2019 • 868 Posts

A game such as Counter-strike, the cinematic intro, shows enemy team with a skull mask, and he trying to run, and he hop into a helicopter, and one of Police team shot it down with rocket launcher.

I remember the whole game even the maps, and guns, but can't remember the title.

KannonPhodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12610 KannonPhodder

I'm trying to find the name of an old arcade game circa 1983-85. All I can remember about it is that is was a similar style of game to Choplifter. The only thing I do remember about it was that entered by default on the high score table were the words "JR is a bad guy but you can top him".

I've searched all over the place and can't find a thing.

AmirAli007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12611  Edited By AmirAli007
Member since 2019 • -1 Posts

a Medieval Strategy and Third Person game its just like strong hold except you can Control your hero and Fight like Ryse son of Rome if anyone can help me with it. i am much Appreciate

Mesotablar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12612 Mesotablar

@Black_Knight_00:

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@mesotablar said:

Volfied or one of its thousands of clones.

Thanks, I checked screen shots and that was it!

Kashani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12613  Edited By Kashani

@oareaso: Thanks a lot for your help dear @oareaso.

mitaka90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12614  Edited By mitaka90

The game I am looking for is a fighting game, around 10+ years old I used to play on my PC (windows XP). I believe it was 3D and had funny characters, I believe some of them were even celebrities but Im not sure. The game was fairly gory but also comedic at the same time. I specifically remember a character with an afro hair and that you could use a chainsaw to cut opponents arms when fighting. The art style was kinda funny as well, I think the torsos were fairy smaller than the heads of the characters that added to the comedic effect of the game. Hopefully someone can figure this one out.

Edit: Found it myself - Celebrity Deathmatch

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12615 cayde

@mitaka90: Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVskxvIQFU&t=58s

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12616 Black_Knight_00

@cayde said:

@mitaka90: Check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVskxvIQFU&t=58s

Oh wow, The Rage. How many people on the internet know that game? 4 including us? ?

BURRRRP

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12617 cayde

@Black_Knight_00: When I finished fighting force, I looked for anything like, until I found the rage on cd.

That was on 2002 xD

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12618 Black_Knight_00

@cayde said:

@Black_Knight_00: When I finished fighting force, I looked for anything like, until I found the rage on cd.

That was on 2002 xD

Oh wow, you actually managed to play it back in the day, that's impressive.

milowings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12619  Edited By milowings

Hi, I'm looking for a game I played once on a console at my friend's house, probably about 10 years ago. The game had fairly dark, gritty aesthetics, and I'm fairly sure it was 3D and in 3rd person. There was an option to play as a human, but I remember being able to play as a wolf or some kind of wolf/canine-like demon. I think, when playing as a wolf, the humans in the game were antagonistic towards you, or maybe scared of you, can't remember. There was one scene with a hut and a fire, I think.

The most vivid memory I have of it is a scene that took place on a cliff, with a really long bridge that I couldn't cross at that point in the game. There were two or three shadowy demons that I think you had to beat to get across, but I wasn't very good at the game and couldn't beat them in the hour or so that I played.

Have been looking for this game ever since I played it, but could never find it since I have so little to go off. Thank you in advance!

RageMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12620  Edited By RageMuffins

I'm looking for an old snes? (I think) game that I used to play alot in the late 90s early 2000 but forgot the name. I do remember that the game had boss levels some of them being a giant coo coo bird clock, a clown that was bouncing on a ball and I specifically remember a boss fight in which you and the boss were parachuting to the ground and the fight took place in the air. Been searching for quite some time now and all I come up with is the cuphead boss fights because some are weirdly similar to the game I'm looking for. Thank you in advance

mitaka90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12621  Edited By mitaka90

@cayde: I forgot to edit my comment. I found the game immediately after I posted that comment and decided to search again... weird... It is not Rage, it is Celebrity Deathmatch

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12622 cayde

@mitaka90: Celebrity Deathmatch! if you just said WWF with trump, I knew instantly :p

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12623  Edited By cayde

@milowings: Perhaps Legacy of Kain, but I can't recall there's transforming to a human!

majkmiszcz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12624 majkmiszcz

Okay so...

I am looking for an old game, I used to play on Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). In the game you controlled a guy with a stick which shot some kind of energy balls (?) and that killed different enemies you met in different levels. It was a platform kind of game where you had to jump through different obstacles to get through the level. I also remember a boss (not just any kind, a huge boss) being at the end of the first level. He was quite difficult to kill and you met him in a kind of a castle buiilding i think. I remember him looking like Wario? I always thought it was some kind of Mario game but I didnt find any Mario games like that. If i remember more things about that game, ill add it here later.

mooglechu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12625 mooglechu

There's a playstation 1 game from around the early 2000s. It was a 3D game where you played as an character who looked like an egg. All the other character also looked like eggs and were all very colourful with patterns like polka dots. The game itself was a grid that you moved through to get from one screen to the next. I think sometimes events like dialogue happened when you moved between screens. The game was also very colourful and I remember there being a lot of green.

Sorry for the vagueness but I have never played another game like it since!

Thanks

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12626 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 94 Posts

@mooglechu:

Team Buddies?

Eggs of Steel?

WickedMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12627 WickedMuffin
Member since 2019 • 87 Posts

hope someone can help me

I'm looking for a game from 90s-the early 2000s, the strategy where you need to build an amusement park, thanks in advance, friends!

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12628 oareaso

@wickedmuffin:

Theme park?

Sim theme park?

Theme park world?

Rollercoaster tycoon 1 or 2 or 3?

Tele_Slays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12629 Tele_Slays

Okay so I doubt anyone would be able to help me but I used to play this game as a child. I

It was on PC

The Time Frame would be from 2009 to probably 2010.

All I can remember about it is that The main character was a grey almost kangaroo shape animal.

I remember going to a factory and collecting gears and for some reason sitting on a fountain and being raised into the air over and over again.

I think it might have been on nick kids or cartoon network or something like that.

I am doubtful anyone could help me but its worth a shot!

NicoLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12630  Edited By NicoLink

Hi Guys!

I'm searching a PS2 game (maybe it exists even for other consoles, but I played it on PS2) from 2000-2007 I think.
So, here are the details that I remember:

The game was a platform (I believe) and the protagonist could use magic as one of his/her weapons. One of these magic powers was Fire. I remember that the first level of this game was in a village near a swamp and a cave. I really don't remember the name and here are all the details that I remember.

I'm getting crazy, I can't find it in any way.

Thank you for all the help!

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12631 oareaso

@nicolink:

Jak and daxter?

tak and the power of juju maybe?

spyro: a hero's tail?

Kya: Dark Lineage?

Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc?

Deaymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12632 Deaymon
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

@ragemuffins: Dynamite Heady?

o0Sasori0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12633 o0Sasori0o

Hello, I'm trying real hard to find this old mini game (not a big game) I played and enjoyed a lot back in the day (around the 2000s) on PC.

1. It has the exact objective like the Insaniquarium game.

2. However, instead of fish, you're feeding medieval soldiers with potions in the fantasy setting.

3. The game is in a 3D area (you can rotate the camera around).

4. The environments are mostly set in the woods/forests.

5. Character's models are 3D

6. After you're reach the goal of a stage, you move on to the next stage and start the feeding soldiers with potions process all over again.

7. Monster/creatures will jump out to try to eat your soldiers time to time, and you have to click your mouse on them a lot of times to kill them just like in Insaniquarium.

Anyone know about this game?

Thanks in advanced!

WickedMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12634  Edited By WickedMuffin
Member since 2019 • 87 Posts

@oareaso: looks like the last one, thank you very much pal!

elebexm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12635  Edited By elebexm

Heyo. I'm looking for this game that I had on the DS when I was younger but I can't find anywhere. It was on the 2DS xl and I played it sometime between 2007 and 2013, to be vague. It seemed like a rpg in a somewhat open world. 2D. There were two main places that I continuously traveled between, one which may have been a village or town or something where the story seemed to be, and one a castle/palace, that was run by angels? I'm pretty sure it was angels. They had wings, and lived in a place on high. Their story was important and to do with the main character. There was a way of collecting items, and a storyline that I couldn't figure out how to do.

There was also a fighting mechanic, where along the road between the two places there were monsters you could fight. Slime may have been involved, but don't quote me on that. I always used to struggle to get between the two places as I would die during the monster fights and get reset back.

If anyone can help me with this, it would be much appreciated! I might be able to remember more details if you ask specifically.

EDIT: It was Dragon Quest IX, it turns out. So not 2D. Guess my memory isn't as good as I thought it was. At least I have a new obsession now.

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12636 cayde

Arcade game, you are a hamster, not sure maybe something small! your quest is to cut the cloth of girls, and there's other small think on the line trying to interrupt you, and when you have done rip the cloth you finished the chapter, and so to another girl, of course, the girls not naked after finished, only left the underwear, and is untouchable.

* I heard The game is illegal at that time.

benso_potenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12637  Edited By benso_potenso

Hi everyone. I played once apon a time a 8bit action alien shooter game, propably a DOS game. You played as a tiny little soldier from a top-down kind of view. 2-4 player coop was possible (on one keyboard) i dont think controllers was an option. You shoot your way with a rifle an granades in 6-8 maps against alien creatures they looks like bugs or "headcrabs" from half life. The AI isnt smart in any way and these aliens crawl randomly in every way but when you get in a straight line they will spit and attack you. There are nests all over to spawn some more aliens and you can pick up power items for new weapon like flamethrower, bombing support from jets or more AI soldiers (he is yelling "reinforcement!!" then). I cant remember the look of the first map but second or third was like a cave design, and then was a under earth military base, then a dungeon and a research facility, a desert, and a survival/defence map with an building as your base in the middle and so on. On this one you could control turrets or drive humviee's. The last map is a industial kind of map with long corridors and big walls and with a giant crystal in the middle, but i never beat the last map. Propably you have to destroy it...

Has anyone an idea?

rares2107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12638  Edited By rares2107
Member since 2019 • 7 Posts

It is a game that I played 6 years ago I think, not sure if it was a mobile game or a browser game but you were a knight riding a horse, fighting other knight, 2D game, and your hits were breaking the opponent's armor.

Deaymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12639  Edited By Deaymon
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

@rares2107: Shake spears?

If not, you can probably find it by looking for "joust" games

IceDaekar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12640  Edited By IceDaekar

@ghostling said:

I played this game during the late 2000s

It was a PC real time strategy medieval game, the game was very difficult even on the easiest setting due to the low and limited amount of gold on the map so the gold must be spend on specific troop and building upgrade wisely

There was "hero?" which can level up,gold mine around the map which can be harvest by worker and they have to travel back to the base to deposit (the gold mine can be depleted), there was different tier of troop which strength increase as the tier increase so did the gold cost to produce these troop, troop that were killed drop weapon that could be collected by the worker and deposit at the base for gold, there was a rock trap which cover a set amount of area and are normally built on the high ground and when enemy troop are within the area the rock will drop and knock them over, there was also spike trap that can be place on the ground and when enemy troop stand on them it will fire the spike up damaging the troop

Thanks for your time.

I'm reasonably certain you're referring to Empires: Dawn of the Modern World playing as England as they had spike traps.

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12641 cayde

@cayde: Found it :D

Dancing Eyes

Was hypo at that time.

o0Sasori0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12642 o0Sasori0o
@o0sasori0o said:

Hello, I'm trying real hard to find this old mini game (not a big game) I played and enjoyed a lot back in the day (around the 2000s) on PC.

1. It has the exact objective like the Insaniquarium game.

2. However, instead of fish, you're feeding medieval soldiers with potions in the fantasy setting.

3. The game is in a 3D area (you can rotate the camera around).

4. The environments are mostly set in the woods/forests.

5. Character's models are 3D

6. After you're reach the goal of a stage, you move on to the next stage and start the feeding soldiers with potions process all over again.

7. Monster/creatures will jump out to try to eat your soldiers time to time, and you have to click your mouse on them a lot of times to kill them just like in Insaniquarium.

Thanks in advanced!

OMG, nvm, I finally found out what was the game!!! It's Mad Magic from Oberon Media! Finally! >.<

Screenshots:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q6HlXz71nUg/hqdefault.jpg

https://game.giveawayoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/madmagic01.jpg

https://game.giveawayoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/madmagic02.jpg

x_Devvie_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12643  Edited By x_Devvie_x

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a sci-fi game from the past!

Time frame: I believe it was before the first ME (~2009), but I remember it having good graphics, so maybe after 2000.

Genre: It was an FPS (don't know if you could switch from it) sci-fi game. Not sure if it was an RPG, but I remember it having a complicated inventory system. It's the grid type inventory, and you had move the items to fit better, so you can loot more, and bigger weapons needed more "squares" or space, etc.

Things you do in it (I'll do my best, but it probably will sound stupid): So, I think you start at some kind of port for some spaceships (big, but not gigantic sized ships). It plays in a futuristic city (cars flying above the ground, neon lights everywhere). There was a night club where you had to do a mission, I think there were girls in the air in cages (??), dancing above the dance floor, the mission didn't end well, there was a big fight in the end. I remember a bridge, you had to go to the other side of the city, the poor district to find a place (maybe safehouse?), but it was small and dirty. There was a military base mission too, it was quite hard there if you started a fight. But in general I think it was an open city, you could go wherever you wanted! And this is just a hard guess, but I think you could even drive and buy those hovering cars..

Notes:

- I think I played some kind of Beta, so maybe it was never released at all.

- The game was never mentioned by anyone I know, or find it's place in some kind of Top 10 list. I don't think that it was a good game in the time, not a classic game by any means, but I really liked it.

TL;DR:

- Sci-fi FPS, with RPG elements.

- From ~2000 to ~2009.

- Big futuristic city to explore with possible car drive game mechanic.

I would really like to play it for nostalgia, so I would appreciate any help or guess about the game!

Thank you!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12644 Black_Knight_00

@x_devvie_x: Could it be... Sabotain Break The Rules?

Loading Video...

x_Devvie_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12645  Edited By x_Devvie_x

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you so much! I felt like I will never find it again..

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12646 Black_Knight_00

@x_devvie_x said:

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you so much! I felt like I will never find it again..

Oh I did you no favor reminding you of that game lol. You will have much trouble finding a copy to play, but you can watch a playthrough of it here.

HJelo4366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12647 HJelo4366

Hi im looking for a action and adventure pc game

I played it on xp windows i dont remember when but it from 2000 to 2009

Its a 3d game and 3rd person and you can control bald guy i think and kill monster and other ugly creatures with shiny white sword on his back and gun

We played the first level in his dream and its a tutorial level and kill ugly creatures

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12648 Black_Knight_00

@hjelo4366 said:

Hi im looking for a action and adventure pc game

I played it on xp windows i dont remember when but it from 2000 to 2009

Its a 3d game and 3rd person and you can control bald guy i think and kill monster and other ugly creatures with shiny white sword on his back and gun

We played the first level in his dream and its a tutorial level and kill ugly creatures

Yet another person looking for Shade: Wrath of Angels. Who knew that game was so popular?

HJelo4366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12649  Edited By HJelo4366

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you very much!

Deltahazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12650  Edited By Deltahazard

Hello, I've been trying to remember the name of what I believe to be an upcoming indie game.

What I can remember from the title is that it was a three letter acronym, the first being N which stood for "No", the other two I am unable to remember. I recall watching a video posted by Gamespot on facebook approximately 4 or 5 months ago showing the trailer of it. It showcased a girl who played the guitar in a band in some kind of dystopian future where rock music was taken over by EDM or something. I got some Brutal Legend vibes from it. I just remembered about it recently and wanted to check on how far it's come along. I believe it was some kind of beat 'em up game.

Thanks in advanced.

EDIT: Finally remembered, it's No Straight Roads!