Trintukash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12651  Edited By Trintukash
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hello. I've been trying to find the name of a game for about ~5 years now ( not that I sat there everyday and looked through every game picture ). I used to watch videos of this person playing this game, I haven't actually played it myself, but I know some of its details, even if its rusty. First off I watched the videos of this game about ~7 years ago ( cannot be specific, can be even longer, since I remember I was a kid back then ). Some of the details might not be correct, so I'll tell it how I remember it. He might have played it on PC. The game is in 3rd person. The start screen ( or even the ''thumbnail'' of this game ) is a person hanging on a windowsill, railing, on a hotel which is half destroyed. The game starts ( or somewhere at the very beggining ) with the main character wandering across the hotel ( and I believe he got stuck in an elevator ). Then ( I BELIEVE ) he hears a woman crying, and after some time the same woman, who looks definitely not like a human being, tries to kill him. By the way this is an apocalyptic kind of game as I understand. I also remember that you had to search for bandages, bullets, guns ( and I believe he had a flashlight. ) I also remember parts in the middle of the game, where you had to destroy some blobs with veins, those blobs were in different locations ( I think some of the buildings, that the blobs were in, were hospitals ) and some ugly monsters were following him. Also a part where the main character was in a broken down train which has its one end hanging above the city, and he had to fight the same monsters off to survive. In one point of the game he met a girl ( or a woman ) who was later killed. I remember him driving a car and the city behind him was collapsing. I think he met a friend at the beggining of the game when the apocalyptic stuff was just starting to unpack, who tried to call someone, but then the main character had to leave him for some reason. I know my explanation might be rusty, but boy its been a long time. And I couldn't find the youtuber either ( he was from lithuania ), so he either renamed/deleted his channel or videos. BUT WITH THE START SCREEN ( the main screen when you just launch the game ) IT WAS A PERSON HANGING ON A BROKEN DOWN HOTEL, FIRES EVERYWHERE. I also think I remember the man was wearing a brown jacket, had a beard and stuff. I hope you can help me, since I am dying how much I want to play this game.

demyx0713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12652 demyx0713

Hello,

I am looking for a PS2 game similar to Mario Kart where you can drive with cars but the difference was you could also use a boat on the water in some stages,it has been at the very least 11-12 years since i played it but i can´t find it.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#12653  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@trintukash said:

Hello. I've been trying to find the name of a game for about ~5 years now ( not that I sat there everyday and looked through every game picture ). I used to watch videos of this person playing this game, I haven't actually played it myself, but I know some of its details, even if its rusty. First off I watched the videos of this game about ~7 years ago ( cannot be specific, can be even longer, since I remember I was a kid back then ). Some of the details might not be correct, so I'll tell it how I remember it. He might have played it on PC. The game is in 3rd person. The start screen ( or even the ''thumbnail'' of this game ) is a person hanging on a windowsill, railing, on a hotel which is half destroyed. The game starts ( or somewhere at the very beggining ) with the main character wandering across the hotel ( and I believe he got stuck in an elevator ). Then ( I BELIEVE ) he hears a woman crying, and after some time the same woman, who looks definitely not like a human being, tries to kill him. By the way this is an apocalyptic kind of game as I understand. I also remember that you had to search for bandages, bullets, guns ( and I believe he had a flashlight. ) I also remember parts in the middle of the game, where you had to destroy some blobs with veins, those blobs were in different locations ( I think some of the buildings, that the blobs were in, were hospitals ) and some ugly monsters were following him. Also a part where the main character was in a broken down train which has its one end hanging above the city, and he had to fight the same monsters off to survive. In one point of the game he met a girl ( or a woman ) who was later killed. I remember him driving a car and the city behind him was collapsing. I think he met a friend at the beggining of the game when the apocalyptic stuff was just starting to unpack, who tried to call someone, but then the main character had to leave him for some reason. I know my explanation might be rusty, but boy its been a long time. And I couldn't find the youtuber either ( he was from lithuania ), so he either renamed/deleted his channel or videos. BUT WITH THE START SCREEN ( the main screen when you just launch the game ) IT WAS A PERSON HANGING ON A BROKEN DOWN HOTEL, FIRES EVERYWHERE. I also think I remember the man was wearing a brown jacket, had a beard and stuff. I hope you can help me, since I am dying how much I want to play this game.

Oh lord, that's the 2008 Alone in the Dark

May the gods have mercy on your soul ?

Trintukash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12654 Trintukash

@Black_Knight_00:OH YES. THIS IS THE GAME! I'M IN SUCH A JOY RIGHT NOW. Thank you soo much.

GamersBonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12655  Edited By GamersBonfire
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Hey! I am looking for an old PC game that I played 10ish years ago (could have been longer or less).

It was a randomly generated game where you would start as 1 of the random characters but then you could pick up items and weapons and try to get to the next room/floor.

It was like a 2d sidescroller/platformer with a bunch of ladders and the backgrounds were all weird designs I think. I want to say it was a rougelite type game but not sure.

There was a bunch of different characters that would spawn, the main ones I remember are an alien, robot, and a boy with a baseball cap. I want to say the baseball cap had blades on it so it could fly but I may be misremembering that part. I also believe another one was a ninja or something that could climb on the walls?

I don't remember the items that well but I think one item would randomly switch you to a new character and there was another that let you shoot an enemy then turn into that character.

I know its not a great description but I remember playing this game on my home computer like 10ish years ago. One of my brothers must of downloaded it but neither of them remember the name. I want to say it starts with an X or z but that could be wrong. it was not a polished game by any means but I remember having a lot of fun with it.

I've been looking for years so any help is really appreciated!

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 528

#12657  Edited By cayde
Member since 2019 • 868 Posts

The 2D game, drive giant robot, the screen from above, you can step on an enemy, and have 2 guns on the right and left side.

*Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3d8aqP8uio

I didn't remember I chose weapons before start play! that really advance technique xD

Nikolabnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12658 Nikolabnt
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

Im looking for an old game (7 years old maybe)in which you are a guy with a bow and first you get out of your house and then shooting the apples from trees then you see a wild boar and you kill her then you are looking for one old man wich is hiding from wolves and you save him and then you are finding the rest of your team and i think you are all a little bit fat and i think all of them have beards and other members of team are with swords and spears and you fight together.

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12659 cayde

@nikolabnt: geee! sound to me you already know that game! you not trolling, are you?

Nikolabnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12660  Edited By Nikolabnt

@cayde: im not trolling

MarkoSnatch88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12661  Edited By MarkoSnatch88

Does anyone recognize this game?

https://www.befunky.com/a/AJdEDsO-155895983111743/

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12662 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 94 Posts

@nikolabnt said:

Im looking for an old game (7 years old maybe)in which you are a guy with a bow and first you get out of your house and then shooting the apples from trees then you see a wild boar and you kill her then you are looking for one old man wich is hiding from wolves and you save him and then you are finding the rest of your team and i think you are all a little bit fat and i think all of them have beards and other members of team are with swords and spears and you fight together.

Hello, how did the game looklike was it First person, third person, where was the camera view?

Nikolabnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12663  Edited By Nikolabnt

@oareaso: it was third person camera angle behind his back i think

Lead_Hail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12664  Edited By Lead_Hail

Does anyone remember a game about 2000-2010 time frame it's about going around the world as either a girl or a boy and there were these evil rabbits, I believe it to be on either the PlayStation or Playstation 2

I believe you were supposed to catch the rabbits because I distinctly remember a net and some other gadgets

There was occasional rabbit bosses

There was also a ninja and Halloween parts as well

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12665  Edited By cayde

Game on PS1 1999-1998, there are 5 characters at the start you chose one, each one has own path on story campaign, and others can't cross other campaigns at all, one start at sewer with guns, other not sure, something like start at land and fight with sword, and so the other has own path can't recall it, but on each end of chapter they meet and pot plan for next move, kinda like that! I remember it's was 3D, I didn't finish the game, but I sure they will meet at the end and fight together the last boss.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12666 Black_Knight_00

@cayde said:

Game on PS1 1999-1998, there are 5 characters at the start you chose one, each one has own path on story campaign, and others can't cross other campaigns at all, one start at sewer with guns, other not sure, something like start at land and fight with sword, and so the other has own path can't recall it, but on each end of chapter they meet and pot plan for next move, kinda like that! I remember it's was 3D, I didn't finish the game, but I sure they will meet at the end and fight together the last boss.

O.D.T. Escape or Die Trying

dube00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12667 dube00

Someone please help me find this game

It was a ps2 Game where you play as a mech and the mech i think was yellow i do not remember as much but it was not zone of enders. unless im wrong but when i look at zone of enders it doesnt look as familiar. I played it while also playing kingdom hearts 2 dont know if that helps.

cayde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12668 cayde

@Black_Knight_00: Nop, it's not

When found it, I will link.

demyx0713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12669  Edited By demyx0713

Hello,

I am looking for a PS2 game similar to Mario Kart where you can drive with cars but the difference was you could also use a boat on the water in some stages,it has been at the very least 11-12 years since i played it but i can´t find it.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Avatar image for barracudajenula
BARRACUDAJENULA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12670 BARRACUDAJENULA

Hello everyone, i think i got true challenge for you. As i can't find this for a long time.

I'm looking for a strategy game, I'm comparing it to Age of Empires. I think i play it around year 2000 maybe 98. Played it on pc. View is from the top. I remember that you could harvest some crops there, also, there were houses for ppl, in which were borning new one. Also you could build roads there. Around the screen was dark, so you have to discover surroundings. You were building everything on grass. The graphic wasn't best but in that age quite ok. I always had time to do something only for couple of minutes, maybe tens of minutes and after that I think, dragon flew and at this point I'm not sure, but fire the village or smh destroy it, because after that it was end of the game. If you take a look at movie "Legend" with Tom Cruise and type devil on google. I think, on cover, maybe in menu was some similar character. Just in background.. Its almost 20 years back, so I got everything blured, but if you had some tips, I think, if I see it, I will definitely recognize it. I will be glad for any tips, thank you.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12671 oareaso

@barracudajenula:

cultures 2 ?

or

cultures-northland ?

Topplenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12672 Topplenaut

Alright guys, I've got a tough one for you.

On my dad's Windows 98 computer, there was a desktop shortcut. It looked like a two-reel film camera. The name was Snow Machine. Double-clicking it opened a game.

There was a snowy field, and there were little kids on the left in red coats and little kids on the right in blue coats. One of these sides belonged to the player, and one to the computer.

On the first level there were three kids on each side, and I think it added one for each level, or maybe only added them to the enemy side.

It was sort of a top-down type game, except not completely down. Kind of like the original Legend of Zelda.

To play, you'd click and hold on one of your kids. While holding you could move him around, and when you released he'd throw a snowball.

If you hit a kid once, he makes a funny noise.

If you hit him twice, he makes another funny noise and falls on his butt, and is stunned and dizzy for a moment.

If you hit him a third time, he screams, falls flat on his back and his hat goes flying.

If the enemies win, they laugh in a really annoying snotty voice.

I'd love to track down a download or video or screenshot of this game. Ideally a download... I can't seem to find any evidence of it on the internet, though.

Vrana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12673 Vrana
Member since 2016 • 44 Posts

@topplenaut: This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvVgFp5XhI

Topplenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12674  Edited By Topplenaut

@vrana: Wow. That was amazing. That's it! And it looks like that links to another video of the same game as well as a website where it can be played. Thanks so much!

Huh, looks like I was off about a few details. The enemy team wears green, and it's the kids on the player's team that get dizzy, not the ones on the computer's team. Also, the description of one of the videos call the game SnowCraft. Not sure if I got the name confused or if it really was called Snow Machine on my dad's old laptop. Not bad for a 15-year-old memory though.

redvanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12675  Edited By redvanda
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

@lorithedog91: I haven't be

@lorithedog91 said:
@redvanda said:

Hello all.

I am looking for a late 1990s - early 2000s PC/CD game.

The system is a PC/Windows operating system.

The subject of the game is an It's a childhood game of mine and my sisters and just cannot find it on the internet.

educational game on a planet where you play mini games with aliens/monsters.

Such examples of minigames (from what I can remember) include:

- Hangman in the style of pacman. You guess the letters and by completing the word, you allow the monster on the left hand screen to scroll up and eat 'points'. When word is completed it is released to the other side of the screen to eat the other monster as a prize.

-Maze game. A monster with a fishbowl on his head travels through a maze. You stop and complete puzzles in the maze in order to keep the water flowing in the fishbowl. Come across as many puzzles as you can to keep water going till you reach the end. The maze is in the style of the old Doom game and the old retro windows maze screensaver.

-Maths/IQ game. Monsters will hold up 'domino' like cards and you have to answer the riddle accordingly.

I just cannot find this game anywhere. It was a great pass time for me and my sister so if anyone is able to find this I will greatly appreciate this!!

Note: It's also a mix of 2D/Top down and 3D. Monsters/Aliens were standard type of generic aliens in different colours, but the game had a reddish/gritty look to it as a whole. No protagonist, third person and no multiplayer.

Note Note: I also realise the last person to post was 3 years ago... but here goes! :)

This is longshot seen as this was posted 6 months ago but has anyone found the name of this game as i've been searching the internet for it but cannot find it anywhere. I think another minigame was a sort or pair-up where the alien/monsters would pop up from holes and you had to click on the pairs.

I really hope this game is found as i want to hear the little fishes song when you complete the maze!

I haven't been able to find it but I'm glad to know I'm not alone!! I absolutely remember that other mini-game so it has to be the same.

Anyone have any ideas at all?

stevengeordie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12676 stevengeordie

I need help remembering a game

Think it was sega or ps1

You used to run around as a girl with bunny ears? And kill bears? Maybe it was called rami?

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12677 oareaso

@stevengeordie: I am 99% sure its Keio Flying Squadron

gfuigfui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12678 gfuigfui

i’ve Been trying to remember this game I played awhile ago.

It was on the ps2 if I remember correctly

It was 3D and had voice acting

I think it was an rpg

it was set in a city that was a space ship

I distinctly remember you could ride a

At the beginning of the game your sister was robed and you had to find the people who robes her.

I remember the ship gets attacked and you have to fight this alien boss.

And you have a laser sword and a laser gun

BigE4423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12679 BigE4423

I can't remember this game that used to be on a floppy disk and probably played it back in the early 90's. It was like a little ghost looking thing that was trying to get to the end of a maze or to the lower right part of the screen. It had to push stones sometimes to make sure it didn't get killed by what appeared to be a butterfly. Please someone help it has been driving me crazy. Might have been on an old apple computer.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12680 Black_Knight_00

@gfuigfui said:

i’ve Been trying to remember this game I played awhile ago.

It was on the ps2 if I remember correctly

It was 3D and had voice acting

I think it was an rpg

it was set in a city that was a space ship

I distinctly remember you could ride a

At the beginning of the game your sister was robed and you had to find the people who robes her.

I remember the ship gets attacked and you have to fight this alien boss.

And you have a laser sword and a laser gun

Phantasy Star Universe, maybe?

gfuigfui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12681 gfuigfui

@Black_Knight_00: I’m pretty sure that’s it thank you.

TakeNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12682 TakeNo

Still need help finding this!
I've been searching all over for days trying to find what this game is!

- If I remember correctly it was some sort of educational game, but I am not certain. I could be wrong.

- It was a PC game

- I played the game somewhere between 2000-2003, so it must've come out in those years or prior

- The game was in a fantasy setting. You walked around either in the woods, and eventually you would get to a castle

- There was no fighting, no killing or things like that. I think it was more of a point/click/exploration kind of game

- In the woods you met a big red dragon who would ask you math/riddle questions (I cant remember which) and you had to answer correctly or you were not allowed to pass. I remember the dragon as scary, not cute or anything like that

- In a different part of the forest you were to lay your head against the ground. I dont remember what for but you had to do it to proceed.

- At one point you are in a castle. I think you could brew potions or do something else similar in the castle, which was my favorite part

- Eventually, close to the end of the game (if I remember correctly) you meet a woman in the castle, maybe a princess. I think she was sitting by a window. You do things for her and she pricks her finger and bleeds (i very vividly remember the blood)

I remember the dragon and the woman pricking her finger the most, as they struck me as very unsettling. I hope someone else knows what game it is! A friend of mine remembers this game too but cant remember the name

Wakko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12683 Wakko101

Played this on the Apple IIe. Side scroll, one player helicopter game where you could generate tanks, jeeps that fired anti aircraft missiles, infantry you could airlift and parachute to take over pillboxes.

makowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12684  Edited By makowa

Hello i need help

Back in 2007-2009 i used to play a PC game. It was and online game in wich one wold drive a tank and shoot others. The viev was from first person and the balls one would shoot ware "laser". The grafic was prity basic and "futuristc". I think you could jump from ramps and teleport. Shooting at a wall would bounce your bullet and could kill you.

I home someone might know what i'm talkning about.

DatDamnDutchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12685  Edited By DatDamnDutchie
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

Hello people,

I am looking for a simple flash game, so this will probably be hard to find. I think I played it like, 10-12 years ago (not even sure), it's webbased, flash (i think).

It's about an antcolonies and you had to attack the other player (which was computer, not multiplayer). It was just dots, lines and numbers, and when attacking you saw like a swarm of ants move up there.

For what I recall, it wasnt called anything with Ant in the name. I'm kinda sure because I remember I found it odd they wouldnt call it ant-attack or something. Though, there could have been somethign like hives in the name, I dont remember.

Anyway, I made a crude drawing of what I remember. It was as simple as what I drew. Just numbers moving back and forth.

That basicly all it was (just fancier obviously)

I doubt anyone knows since it was just a online flashgame but thanks in advance.

AmirAli007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12686 AmirAli007
Member since 2019 • -1 Posts

OK my massage was a bit vague... hehe XD i try to tell Everything now just please help me i'm Searching for years but i couldn't find it.... so its a Strategy game like "Strong hold" or "Age of Empire" or "Age of Mythology" but the thing i really liked about this game is that you can play as your hero like play Richard in Strong hold or Play Arkantos in Age of Mythology Thats why i really wanna play this game.... well what i remember is Graphic was pretty good i guess the game made after 2000 or 2002 im not sure to go on your hero Eyes and play as First Person you need to Build Statue or not but i remember My Friend made like 50 Statue of his hero it was a warrior with Sword and shild and his Sword was point to Sky just like that Titan of Braavos in "Game of Throne" and.... its same as all strategy games Exept its First person too... i know a game that's Strategy and it goes to Third person i don't remember the name but its not that game.... well thats all i really now if you wanna ask some thing feel free to ask just please find it :( you send workers to gather wood and Others and make soldiers when you become hero your man will fallow you well that's it... Please help me.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12687  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@amirali007 said:

OK my massage was a bit vague... hehe XD i try to tell Everything now just please help me i'm Searching for years but i couldn't find it.... so its a Strategy game like "Strong hold" or "Age of Empire" or "Age of Mythology" but the thing i really liked about this game is that you can play as your hero like play Richard in Strong hold or Play Arkantos in Age of Mythology Thats why i really wanna play this game.... well what i remember is Graphic was pretty good i guess the game made after 2000 or 2002 im not sure to go on your hero Eyes and play as First Person you need to Build Statue or not but i remember My Friend made like 50 Statue of his hero it was a warrior with Sword and shild and his Sword was point to Sky just like that Titan of Braavos in "Game of Throne" and.... its same as all strategy games Exept its First person too... i know a game that's Strategy and it goes to Third person i don't remember the name but its not that game.... well thats all i really now if you wanna ask some thing feel free to ask just please find it :( you send workers to gather wood and Others and make soldiers when you become hero your man will fallow you well that's it... Please help me.

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World had some kind of first person view.

AmirAli007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12688  Edited By AmirAli007
Member since 2019 • -1 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Thank you for your time but this game wasn't first person XD look imagine this game to go in first person with just pressing a button and the Strategy game goes to Action and would be like Ryse son of Rome... BTW they didn't make Statue in this game... look this Statue like the Statue of titan of Bravos in Game of Throne is the biggest hint i can give :/ Please Find it :(

Avatar image for pumpedgreatsword
PumpedGreatSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12689  Edited By PumpedGreatSword

-Used to play this game on the PC on Y8 games.

- played it roughly 5 years ago game might’ve been older

-had pure thirdperson I believe

-was an FPS similar to halo with based and tanks etc.

-Flash and Unity based I believe

-Team colors were either White or Orange no other choices.

-Online Multiplayer

Blair5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12690 Blair5
Member since 2019 • 32 Posts

Hi! I have been playing this game in i think it was like 2005? It was an aquarium and I had fish in it, I had to feed them and clean the tank, if I did that I could get coins.. and I could change background and buy several thinks for my fish.. Does anyone have any idea ? I know its not PS game or something like that but I really loved it tho and I would like to play it again !

RubberRhys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12691 RubberRhys

@deaymon: YES! It was Crystal Path thank you so much!

sonofazombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12692  Edited By sonofazombie

It would be a miracle for someone to find this game, but I decided why not see if anyone knows what it’s called. I don’t know how old this game is, but I used to play it as a kid in the early 2000’s. The layout was almost like a top-down grid maze with a 3d view of a garden/forest area where you’re a wizard with a staff and you shoot orbs at what I remember to be gnomes and what my sister remembers to be mushroom-type things. Every time you shot, it made this distinct “oof” sound. I wish I could tell you more details, but that’s all I really remember. I was checking other forums and someone said “sorcerer’s apprentice or magician’s apprentice” which rang a bell but I don’t think that’s it. I’ve been looking for this game for soooo long. Any help would be appreciated!

rares2107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12693  Edited By rares2107
Member since 2019 • 7 Posts

Hello again. 6 years ago I played a browser game, something for teenagers like Our World. The game was 2D kinda(your vision was from above/oblique) and you had a little pet that you get at the start of the game(not a normal pet tho, not something like a cat or dog or bird I think), I remember you had some quests, it was not something like WoW, Runescape, Metin etc. It had characters coloured like any animated game (Scribblenauts for example). Any ideas?

galvanj13606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12694 galvanj13606

Hey, Im looking for a 90's PC game. You would move around pixelated square/rectangle around 2D rooms try to reach escape points. you would see the room from above much like pacman. Im pretty sure the character would move from "world" to "world" on a spacex ship.

RiseAbove52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12695 RiseAbove52

Okay so I've been trying to find this game for a while

• Flash Game
  • Probably Around the 2000's Probably closer to 2010
  • On Armor Games and the old Addicting Games website
  • Puzzle Game
  • From What I remember you play as a dude in a suit and you can switch between either white or black to change the area your standing in to match the background
  • The goal was to get a door that was the opposite color of the background and there were definitely spikes
  • Been trying to find this for a while since I used to play it all the time

Thank you

kelebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12697 kelebra

Hello there.

About 5 or 6 years ago I got a very short, artistic videogame downloaded. If I recall right, its name was chaser or the chaser, but I might be wrong. It was a 2D black background, a green stick man that you controlled in the four directions of space. The goal was to chase another stick figure, while so music played. You never got to get her, cause obstacles and programming prevent you to do so. But if you ran in another direction, away from the other figure, eventually a golden stick figure appeared. Then you could never reach her again, but she would always stay in a specific distance, fairly close. If you ran in parallel at that point the music played again and the game ended. I think it was a flash game, but not from the browser, it was an actual file. very simple and small file. The nostalgia got me.

Would you help me find it?

GdanboST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12698  Edited By GdanboST
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Hello! I'm looking for a game that I played when I was a kid. I think I played this game somewhere between 2000-2005, and I played it on Windows 98. I guess the game was released somewhere between the 1990s and 2000s (maybe in the 1980s). It was a side scrolling 2D platform game, probably aimed towards children. If I remember correctly the main character was a tall mouse. You had to play a few levels before you got to the boss fight. The levels had a similar lay-out as in "Donkey Kong" from 1981, having multiple platforms placed above each other.

The platforms looked light brown with green grass on the top. They looked like they represented a piece of earth, similar to "Goodbye Aliens Action Platform" but lighter brown and green and more round shaped.

Each level had a few enemies spread across the platforms that you had to beat. I don't remember what the enemies looked like, but I think they were smaller animals/creatures/things that the main character. I can't remember how you had to beat them, but I think you had to shoot them somehow with something.

After beating a few levels, the boss fight came up. The boss itself was a big teapot with eyes and I think a mouth as well. I think it moved across the platforms by going up and down (it didn't move a lot, or maybe not at all). I think the attack method of the boss was to jump and drop down onto the floor, and you as the player had to jump to avoid standing on the ground when the boss landed. The boss may have had more attack methods, but I can't remember. I think that if you died you fell off of the map.

Maybe I haven't remembered everything correctly, but I'm 100% sure there was a teapot as boss in the game.

Deaymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12699 Deaymon
Member since 2019 • 21 Posts

@riseabove52: Shift?

scooter165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12700  Edited By scooter165

The game I used to play might've been nickelodeon affiliated, it was a kids game. You were following orders from two guys to go around and capture these little alien blob things that hopped around using a net gun. At the end, it turned out that you were capturing them only to release them on earth and wreak havoc, and you end up having to catch the guys who you were taking orders from (with the net gun) so you can put the aliens back where you found them. It was a flash game, I might've played it in 2008-2010? Maybe earlier.