BenjiBooce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10251  Edited By BenjiBooce
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Hi everyone, so there's this game that I can't remember but what I can remember is that it is a first person also a third person (you were able to change pov's), the game character was male (not sure if you could be a female as well) and it was single player I think. So the goal was to complete a level to get to the next one, some enemies were tiny and green like a goblin, others were witches that had wands which could shoot magic to you that was poisoning. You were also getting points by killing enemies.With points, you were able to buy your character either a better sword, a hammer or even a crossbow. You were also able to spend the points on other stuff for your character like your armor. On the first mission you were able to shoot a cannon into a wooden door to bust it open. I'm not sure about the time frame, but I used to play games at that same age which had come out in 2002 and another one in in 1998. It was 2008-2012 when I used to play them. I was playing them on my PC windows which I'm using right now. It was 3D and voilent, you were killing monsters. It's kinda like Dark Souls only on the part where you're trying to beat the level. I hope this is enough information and thank you all.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10252 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

@benjibooce: Maybe...Deathtrap Dungeon?

DeathsAngelX3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10253 DeathsAngelX3
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

so i remember playing this game as a kid on my grandma's desktop (pretty sure it was a Windows Vista) that was an RTS game while still being Turn-Based. It was a fantasy themed game where you would start out and by upgrading your castle, you would get upgrades for classes/races you had I.e. Squire --> Knight --> Paladin | Scholar --> Mage --> Archmage | etc. I also remember the discs that came were colored: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and they had four parts to the different times in the game's story or Lore or something. I remember some characters being the Assassin, the Squire, the Paladin, The Dwarf, and a hunter or something that was elf-like. It was really good on the graphics, they weren't mediocre at least, and the way you would get the new upgraded people was by upgrading the castle with gold you got at the end of each day.

katarina5567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10255  Edited By katarina5567
Member since 2017 • 6 Posts

Hi guys! I have this game that I'm searching for the longest time! Hope you can help me...

It's about a little wizard who wore a cloak with the hoodie and he had the white and he was small... he had a magic stick from which he was shooting his enemies. You can choose the paths where you wanna play - there's a magic forest, a cave, a mine, an ice age... with the little wizard you collect diamonds, jewells and with that when you pop up on a store, you can buy more powers. I can't remeber what his enemies looked like but they were all small like him. At the end of the each path you have to fight with the biggest enemy and if you defeat him you're through to the next path. Hope you can understand what I'm talking about and thank you for everyone who even made an effort to read this!

Big greeting to everyone!!

katarina5567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10256 katarina5567

Just to add something I forgot.. the game looked so beautiful, those paths were all so magical and the music was enchanting... It was so ahead of its time! I played it in early 2000s... again THANKS A LOT to everybody!

jervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10257 jervin
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Okay, so i used to play this game on the plastation 2 in the snes station. It was a 2d beat em up rpg type of game where you could chose different classes like a mage or a warrior. You fought monster and bosses, and you would get experience from killing those monsters, and when your xp bar was full you would go up a level and you would gain a new ability, for example the mage has a bigger fireball that can go further now. I don't remember if you changed clothes but i think you did. You could play co op and i think single player(though i only remember playing with my friend). You could open chests you found on the way, and one player could get stronger than the other. The game was progressive, you fought monsters, leveled up, fought a boss, then went to the next stage/area with(i think) the same hp and started fighting different monsters from that stage till you got their boss again. It's like a story of the heroes climbing up the ranks, defeating monsters.

Again, it was a 2d beat um up rpg game from the snes station where the main cool thing was each level up gave you a new ability.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10258 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@katarina5567 said:

Hi guys! I have this game that I'm searching for the longest time! Hope you can help me...

It's about a little wizard who wore a cloak with the hoodie and he had the white and he was small... he had a magic stick from which he was shooting his enemies. You can choose the paths where you wanna play - there's a magic forest, a cave, a mine, an ice age... with the little wizard you collect diamonds, jewells and with that when you pop up on a store, you can buy more powers. I can't remeber what his enemies looked like but they were all small like him. At the end of the each path you have to fight with the biggest enemy and if you defeat him you're through to the next path. Hope you can understand what I'm talking about and thank you for everyone who even made an effort to read this!

Hocus Pocus?

BenjiBooce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10259 BenjiBooce

@Planeforger: No. The graphics are way better than this but still thanks.

katarina5567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10260 katarina5567

No. The graphics are way better than that, as I said it had a beautiful music in the background and everything was done so perfectly. But still thanks for the effort :)

Vrana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10265 Vrana
Member since 2016 • 44 Posts

@katarina5567 said:

Brave dwarfs

katarina5567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10266  Edited By katarina5567

@vrana: YES, it's BRAVE DWARFS 2!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, you made me so happy!!! :)))

katarina5567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10267  Edited By katarina5567

@vrana: btw do you know where can I download full version for free? I can't find it anywhere... :/

Sheldonless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10268 Sheldonless

hey! so there was this PC game I played back in mid-2000s and it was a game about an office and I recall one of the characters being a redhead girl named Dennis or something? and when the characters got over-whelmed they would chill by the water cooler and chat. I googled all the keywords I could think of but I couldn't find anything. please help!

Trenox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10269  Edited By Trenox

1) It was a mining game where there you could trade, mine, build ect

2) as i can remeber from 2010-2015 when i last played it..

3) it was a flashgame like an io game as far i can remeber

4) the game was 2d and a platformer at the time it was filled with players. the charaters were moles and other animals. since it was an animal i couldnt understand it. it was in third person like terraria.

and im not asking for any terraria's or minecraft's but a mole game that is ment to mine, trade, craft, build as far as i remeber you could upgrade the picaxe to a bigger level?

Thanks If You Have Found It.. Or If Its Been Deleted.

Vrana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10270 Vrana
Member since 2016 • 44 Posts

@katarina5567 said:

@vrana: btw do you know where can I download full version for free? I can't find it anywhere... :/

http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/JvuOZpbT/file.html . But don't use 1st aplication to launch game, use 2nd aplication that says "RA-BraveDwarfes2" so you can play full version. It's bellow. You are welcome, glad i could help.

R0yhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10271  Edited By R0yhan
Member since 2015 • 26 Posts

Hey guys, i'm looking for a game which i played a couple years ago, here is the details:

i played it on PC, i'm not really sure what is it about, but it contains hunting and survival.

it's an old game, before 2007, i think.

the gameplay is a puzzle-like, you go through places and search for a clue with a hand as your cursor. If the hand grabs something, then it means there is a clue.

also, you need to hunt something to eat, like a deer or any wild animals. At first, you just have an air gun and a knife to hunt, but later in the game you'll find a firearm.

here is some event that i remember:

• you have to fight a grizzly bear, and he is so close that you need a knife to kill him, because if you use your rifle, he will knock it off.
  • you will find a man camping near the river, he has the firearm and some bear traps. you can buy it, or just kill him to get the items for free.
  • mini-game to cross the river
  • you'll fight a bunch of wolves, and it's impossible without the firearm
  • then you meet a native, he will ask you to give him something if you want to pass through, and you have to give him the gun. If you try to kill him, then he will kill you and it's a gameover.
  • The main character will writes his journey experience on a log journey or something.
  • The gameover screen is different, based on how you die. If you die because of bear, than the screen will shows bear. If you die because starvation, the screen will shows you being skinny and dead.

i already tried to search it by myself, post this question here 2 years ago with no replies, but i still can't find it. I'll really grateful if you can help me find the name of the game, so please guys, i need your help..

jsjsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10272 jsjsh

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a game

- i used to play eithed on PC or an iPad i can't remember which one (the iPad is more likely)

- in the early 2000's

- it was called something like 'When the clock strikes midnight'

- it was a story game

- there were two girls's ghosts in an old castle and one killed the other by pushing her down the stairs

- there was also some potion i had to make in a labor but when i wasn't ready in time the whole thing caught on fire

- nobody was alive in the castle anymore and i had to solve problems and find out what happened while listening to the ghost who showed me sometimes

- it was drawn

- the girls also fought about some guy

I've been looking for this game for ages i would really appreciate if someone could help me find where i can play it again.

rasheed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10273 rasheed

@Black_Knight_00:

the game is like devil may cry, or dark souls, you play in a 3rd person perspective. and you slay monsters and stuff like that but i think you can choose between 2 characters, one with guns, and one with a sword. one thing i remember is you can get some sort of minions follow you around and help you when you kill monsters or something like idk i don' remember. oh btw the game is old. if you know that game plz tell me about it

Minedwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10274  Edited By Minedwe
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

@orcterrier: Wow, thanks, i can't believe i couldnt remember that name lol

katarina5567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10275 katarina5567

@vrana: thank you sooo much!! You saved my life seriously thank you ♥

IanKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10276  Edited By IanKhan

Let's see if someone can get this.. 1) Around 2003-2007 i think. 2) You move with W,A,S&D and u hit and look around with the mouse.

3) So.. You start with a woman in a cave kinda like that char. in Tomb raider i think.. and when you get out you can call your dragon by whistling and you can ride it. it was a red dragon. and when you fly for a while with it forward you reach ice mountains where you find and fight Black Dragons and there is a cave in those ice mountains where you fine enemies... creatures like orcs and you get your weps. from them like swords and bow. then you go open a big gate and here the game stop because it was Demo. it's graphics was really good comparing to that time.

PortgasDMana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10277  Edited By PortgasDMana

1st game :

-Browser game

-(Blocks) puzzle

-Black background, maybe space

-One of the first levels was like a weighing scale, with blocks falling

-In the other levels, you controlled a reddish/pink cube with which you pushed other blocks, i don't remember what for

-Came out before 2002

2nd game :

-Pacman (lol)

-with every level, the map and the "fruit" changed

-besides the usual fruits (cherry, strawberry, orange...), there also was burger, chips and coke

-higher levels had teleporters

I've been looking for these games for ages, so I hope someone can help me here.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10278 Black_Knight_00

@iankhan said:

Let's see if someone can get this.. 1) Around 2003-2007 i think. 2) You move with W,A,S&D and u hit and look around with the mouse.

3) So.. You start with a woman in a cave kinda like that char. in Tomb raider i think.. and when you get out you can call your dragon by whistling and you can ride it. it was a red dragon. and when you fly for a while with it forward you reach ice mountains where you find and fight Black Dragons and there is a cave in those ice mountains where you fine enemies... creatures like orcs and you get your weps. from them like swords and bow. then you go open a big gate and here the game stop because it was Demo. it's graphics was really good comparing to that time.

Drakan or Drakan 2

Bolleken2222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10279 Bolleken2222

I used to play this game like 5 years ago, but I don't remember the name.

It's an Asian 2D browser game (I think it was Japanese) and it had an Asian name.The game started at lvl 100, and you needed to die to get to a lower lvl, the goal was to reach lvl 1. The game had only one character, a guy with blue clothes and black hair.

I've been searching for it a lot, but I really can't find it, hopefully you can!

YarosW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10280  Edited By YarosW

Hi all!

I played this game like 5 or more years ago I cant really remember, it was for the PS2, the protagonist was male and he is like a secret agent/spy, it was in third person and it had stealth elements aswell. I remember a part where you had to sneak into a ship and after that you needed to escape in a boat, the river you were going throught was frozen but had a clear path to go through.

Thats all I can remember, hope you guys can help me.

bitgamingduo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10281  Edited By bitgamingduo

@yarosw: metal gear solid 2 is the game you are looking for.

plshelpme123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10282  Edited By plshelpme123
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Hi guys there is this game i played about 4 years or more ago on my pc and im rlly annoyed that i cant remember its name.

in the game your character was a guy with a head that is a bomb

i think it was 3D,maybe not

ur task was to complete levels in different areas with bosses

and u would beat levels by matching some tiles or something like that i cant recall

i remember the first stage was some kind of jungle/forest and the boss was a crocodile

then there was an octopus in the sea on the next stage then a trex in a city then a spider in a garden where u destroyed spider web by completing levels and destroying the spider later and there is one more stage i remember its like a desert where day and night are battling for dominance and as you complete levels the day covers a bigger area of the desert and the boss is a bat that can make ur tiles go black when u r battling him

i rlly want to play this game again,i remember i had so much fun when i was playing it

pls help me

IanKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10283  Edited By IanKhan

@Black_Knight_00: Wow man. that was really fast and correct. thanks man.

Turbo0l0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10284 Turbo0l0

well Hello everyone , the game am going to ask about now is really hard to remember but i have decided to give it a chance after you have found my brother game (Darkel or whatever) so i got a hope xD anyway the details i remembers are really small and a bit useless but thats what i can remember , so if you got any information about the game's name please inform me

as i can remember it was a 2D Game , it was about yellow creatures with was fighting their enemies (Yellow creatures too) their shape was a bit like the Minions shape from the movie but they arent the same just like them , the first mission you was starting in an ice place with 1 man , your task was to kill the other enemies and etc you was able to dig and take weapons ( i think ) and as i can remember you can capture places but i am not sure about capturing but i Think , it was about 2003-2005 , i know its very hard but if you remember anything please inform me

YarosW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10285  Edited By YarosW

@bitgamingduo: No its not mgs, I am sure of that. But thanks anyway

AsterSapphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10286  Edited By AsterSapphire

Hope someone can help me. This has been driving me crazy.

- I believe it's a PC game.

- It was two characters. A man and woman. The whole thing took place inside of a car and it was set during the zombie apocalypse. One of those games where you just make choices and choose dialogue options to shape the story.

- At the beginning you chose whether or not you wanted to play as the man or the woman. They'd just met prior to the start of the game. All I remember about the characters was that the girl was a waitress or something and she had to kill her father with a baseball bat after he turned into a zombie. Though he might have bitten her.

- There's this joke in there where the only radio station they can listen to in the car is a mariachi band.

- From what I remember the art style was kind of like a mix between being pixelated and 2D hand drawn art style.

That's I can remember! Hope this sounds familiar to someone. Thanks!

rekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10287 rekin

Hi! Looking for a game i randomly saw on youtube, didn't actually play it. It was a 2d platformer-indie, with lots of stupid jokes, like unbelievably high ladder with nothing on top of it besides a sign that says something along the lines of "You knew there was nothing here" and a quest, where you had to extinguish burning kids with a bucket of water, there were 2 buckets on this level and the one closer to you was filled with gas so kids died. Please help, i can't find it

osm2018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10288  Edited By osm2018

please i'm looking for an old strategy game where you play with a champion and you ask other men to join you so you may get an army after you collect some men you go to save a scientist from ogres and he gives you a diamond in return for saving him after you go on your way collecting other men and you fight a blue demons army that's the begining of the game and that's all what i can remember

pugglita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10289  Edited By pugglita

Hello, everyone!! I have been searching for the name of this game for years and finally gave in and decided to ask some experts rather than relying on my own Google prowess (since it seems to not work after all).

What I can remember of the game is this:

• Browser based/Flash game, has its own website ala www.nameofgame.com
  • First-person Adventure/Point and Click/Escape game
  • When typing in the URL the first image is a black screen and then a tropical island/ocean which, once you click, takes you to the first screen of the game
  • Photo-realistic images/graphics
  • Scenes included: tropical island/beach, dune area with lighthouse, jungle area with Aztec/Inca/Mayan-esque temple, interior of said temple, dock view looking down the dock on the ultra blue ocean at a tiki type hut (brown grass-thatched roof)
  • Objective, from what I can remember, was to escape the island, although I do not remember much of a story line, only remember having to solve puzzles. Two distinct memories are: being inside the temple and having to place gems somewhere/rotating portions of the wall to get out of the temple into the next scene and being on the dock and finding out there was an area on the screen to the left that if clicked took me to a zoomed in view of one of the posts (as if I had turned to the left) on the dock that held a clue for the next puzzle
  • Played sometime between 2001-2006
  • May have required payment to play full game after completing a few puzzles/scenes, although do not quote me on this as I may have just gotten bored at the time and stopped playing
  • Another thing on which not to quote me, but I could swear that the name of it had the word "quest," the name of some jewel or gem, OR some variation of the word "paradise" in it
  • I had just finished Mystery of Time and Space at the time and MOTAS was my introduction into the point and click/escape genre; I was hooked, and I believe I may have found out about this game through the MOTAS guestbook or a MOTAS forum/blog

Throughout my searches I have come across many similar games that are not the one for which I am looking, so I can tell you it is none of the following: Myst (or any sequel or variation thereof, although the game is incredibly Myst-like, and is most likely a copycat/clone that came out at exactly the same time as Riven or one of the other sequels), Machinarium, Samorost, The Longest Journey, Syberia, any of the Monkey Islands or Mysterious Islands, Lost City, Labyrinth of Time, 7th Guest/11th Hour, Journeyman, Witness, Dream, any of the Zorks, Atlantic, Miasmata, Amnesia, Gray Matter, The Secret of Grisly Manor, Nibiru, Gemini Rue, Paradise, The Dig, Neverhood.

Here's hoping I can finally lay 10+ years of searching to rest!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10290 Planeforger

@pugglita: I never played it, but that reminds me of a browser game my friend played back in the late 90s - The Lost Island of Alanna.

DGamerBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10291 DGamerBoy

Hello, there was a game in early 2000s (1999-2004). It was 3D RPG fantasy game, third person (LoL like perspective).

You can choose one of few characters and you start in the city or on beach.

I remember there is mentioned town in snowy area, and you go to adventures... in woods where you find a companion, then you go to mountains, in caves and find another campanion, they help you kill monsters (troll like creatures?) in forest caves (where you can also find chests and potions), and kill giant spiders in mountain caves.

I remember i had a crossbow and a sword, other classes have (probably) different weapons, companions also have weapons and they defend you, one of them is a giant man, one of them is (i think) women.

Graphics were not very colorfull, colors were dull, but it was very fun game that you can play for hours that will gradually get harder and harder..

Please help me find this game, thanks in advance

boeman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10292  Edited By boeman123

Hi all,

I have been searching for this game, since 8 months ago. I used to play the game around 2007 on the playstation 2 or on the gamecube(don't remember which one). It was a game about something like an astronaut, who picked saplings/mandrakes out of the ground and threw them on these monsters. I hope this is enough for you guys to know what game it is.

andy86i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10293  Edited By andy86i

Hi all,

also looking for an Aztec point and click. played in 1996-1997 at school in the UK.

- played this in the mid-to-late 90s - in the UK

- Definitely a PC game

- Definitely a point-and-click.

- This was an educational game/ puzzle adventure

- The plot involved a child (or children) being thrown back in time to Aztec era by an old Doc Brown (style) character.

- The main game involved the children solving a variety of puzzles in an Aztec village to get home.

- Near the beginning of play, you are in a plane flying over the ocean, and then something happens when you fly over the Bermuda Triangle and are pulled through to another time and place.

- You end up in an Aztec village and solve puzzles to get home.

We got to play the game for maybe 20 minutes if we were lucky (at school) then the next pair of kids got to have a go. Of course you went back to the start, so no one was ever able to see the ending of the thing...

One part I remember very distinctly was where you chose what to do or say from a list of options and one of the options was to

"have a good cry"

this made a "boo hoo hoo" sound and flying tears came out of their eyes. The game made very few sounds from what I remember, so of course everyone looked up and turned around, everyone did it for shits and giggles...

dolevu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10294  Edited By dolevu

Hi guys,

Can you guys please help me find a game? It's kind of Bubble and Bobble games.

It's a PC game. There are 4 characters, pink, yellow, red, and green. I remember the game title is something like "Danish and Bubble" or "Denish and Bubble". But I can't find anything on Google.

The game is more beautiful than official Bubble and Bobble, I remember it has a code "Friend" to go to level 70 or 80.

Thank you very much.

pugglita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10295 pugglita

@Planeforger: thanks! unfortunately that is not it, but looks fun! always good to get new games on the list!

Chripapa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10296 Chripapa

Hello guys , i am looking for 2 games. 1 matters the most to me and will be the first one with more details.The second on i dont remember it so much but i remember that i loved it.OK lets start

The 1st game and what matters is a horror game or somethink like that type of resistand evil or evil within.It was a 3rd person i think game that the only mission i remember was i think the first one that u begin in a hospital after a crush or somethink. I remember that the character couldnt walk at first cause somethink was wrong with his legs. When everythink is ok at hospital suddenly enemies come in and kill them all , basiccaly they were soldiers i think start of a war or somethink, with helicopters and stuff.They kill most of the people in hospital , u have a boddy with u that helps u , says u what to do .I remember a skin that you were hidding in the dead bodies while playing dead too and the other guy peed him self and the enemy saw it and shoots him i think.After this u get some weapons from dead enemys and go down the stairs. There spawns a ghost or somethink like a fire spirit. Unkillable , and rips the enemys and trys to rip u too , there is tank outside of the building that shoots it . I think i remember it having a bike not sure might confuse it with the ghost rider thought. Thats all i remember from that mission.Games on pc , 2015-2017 i think. Single player, good graphics , 3rd person , kinda rpg i think you collected items not sure of it.

Ok second game and very little about it only think that i remember is that its first person, kinda like call of duty only that u can stop time and kill enemies then , i think you have some kind of amulet or somethink like that dont really remember.So bassicaly mage soldier :D . Good graphics for that time , 2009-2013 i think, first person, like cod ,on pc.

Hope someone finds it , really need u guys :D Thanks :)

Creacreacrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10297 Creacreacrea

Hello!

I remember playing a game at my friends house when I was a child (late 90s/early 00s - although that doesn't mean the game came out then) and if I was to guess I'd guess it was on the N64.

What I remember about the game was that all the characters had the name of a colour, and they resembled this colour, e.g. wearing that colour and having hair that colour.

The main characters were two males, brothers I think. There was also a female called Yellow who might have been their sister and a scientist/professor called White.

I also remember a boss battle against a character called Pink who was in a giant robot.

Thanks for the help!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10298 Planeforger

@boeman123: That's Pikmin, on the Gamecube.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10299 Planeforger

@chripapa: 1. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain.

2. Timeshift?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10300  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@chripapa said:

Ok second game and very little about it only think that i remember is that its first person, kinda like call of duty only that u can stop time and kill enemies then , i think you have some kind of amulet or somethink like that dont really remember.So bassicaly mage soldier :D . Good graphics for that time , 2009-2013 i think, first person, like cod ,on pc.

Hope someone finds it , really need u guys :D Thanks :)

Wolfenstein 2009