s4legion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10201  Edited By s4legion
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

So I actually never played this game but I was watching facebook videos and saw it when it was jumping from one video to another,

Anyways it seems to be a newer game, team based third-person shooter with a wide variety of guns to play with. It also seemed like it had a minecraft kind of feel in the sense that you could build walls and structures mid gameplay while you are in a match.

I didnt see this next aspect of the game since it was mid match and a video but i assumed you had to collect the materials to build said structures it had cartoonish based graphics which resembled the colorset of EQnext if im remembering correctly thereisn't much i know about the game other than the video i watched looked like a blast and i felt the need to hunt it down. ive been searching for days but with no luck and without knowing what platform its on make the search kind of hard i'm hoping one of you know what i'm talking about .

thanks,

Legion

-={ GAME FOUND }=-

Fortnite

jamergamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10202  Edited By jamergamer97
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

@s4legion: fortnite?

jamergamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10203  Edited By jamergamer97
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

@jamergamer97: found the game I was looking for "hoyle board games"

BenjiBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10204  Edited By BenjiBoop
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Hey, I've been looking for this game for ages, asked on reddit few days ago, no luck, guess I might as well ask here again.

Platform(s): PC, either DOS or early windowses (95-98)

Genre: Action platformer/shooter, side view, sorta like Contra

Estimated year of release: That's a tough one, Id estimate between 1990 and 2000, maybe a bit earlier or later

Graphics/art style: Not sure about the intro, but I think it could have been japanese-style, with pretty dark set of images/stars and some glimpses of the main character(s)? The game itself was pretty colorful if I recall correctly, with decent graphics, hand drawn(?), not 3d, similar to http://www.abandonwaredos.com/public/aban_img_screens/blackthorne-5.jpg

Notable characters: Uh...

Notable gameplay mechanics: Run and gun platformer, that's all I remember for sure. I think you could pick up weapon upgrades to change how your gun worked (ie single long range shot turned into short range spread shot). Either I wasn't actually playing the game, or had permanent god mode on, cause I didn't seem to die in that game (or was it enemies that didn't die? it was soo long ago).

Other details: First level would take place in the jungle (?), with giant blue or purple spiders shooting at you (?). The only thing I really remember about the game was that at some point in the first level (I think?) you entered an arena (or the game simply didn't allow you to scroll further) and a giant stone head floated from under the screen and a boss battle began, that I never managed to win. The head would float left and right and barf fire at the player. Since I couldn't win I never really played the game that much, so I dont remember a lot about it either, but it keeps bugging me to no end.

TL,DR: The only thing I really remember about the game is the first boss, giant floating stone/brick head spitting fire at you.

s4legion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10205 s4legion

@jamergamer97: That's the one! thanks much!

psychoteddy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10206  Edited By psychoteddy92

hello every one im new here but im in need of aid im trying to remember the name of a game

top down sci-fi 3D i think female protagonist awoken on a space station over run by Aliens i was playing in from a demo disc from a pc magazine im thinking early 2000 also one part of the game i remember was

really hard but you could pick up microchips and implant them into your body ( head,arms,legs etc ) i think you are in cryo but it has been so long it wasn't really a point and click like fallout 1 but i could be wrong i may of been playing it on Win 98 or xp

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#10207 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@benjiboop said:

Hey, I've been looking for this game for ages, asked on reddit few days ago, no luck, guess I might as well ask here again.

Platform(s): PC, either DOS or early windowses (95-98)

Genre: Action platformer/shooter, side view, sorta like Contra

Estimated year of release: That's a tough one, Id estimate between 1990 and 2000, maybe a bit earlier or later

Graphics/art style: Not sure about the intro, but I think it could have been japanese-style, with pretty dark set of images/stars and some glimpses of the main character(s)? The game itself was pretty colorful if I recall correctly, with decent graphics, hand drawn(?), not 3d, similar to http://www.abandonwaredos.com/public/aban_img_screens/blackthorne-5.jpg

Notable characters: Uh...

Notable gameplay mechanics: Run and gun platformer, that's all I remember for sure. I think you could pick up weapon upgrades to change how your gun worked (ie single long range shot turned into short range spread shot). Either I wasn't actually playing the game, or had permanent god mode on, cause I didn't seem to die in that game (or was it enemies that didn't die? it was soo long ago).

Other details: First level would take place in the jungle (?), with giant blue or purple spiders shooting at you (?). The only thing I really remember about the game was that at some point in the first level (I think?) you entered an arena (or the game simply didn't allow you to scroll further) and a giant stone head floated from under the screen and a boss battle began, that I never managed to win. The head would float left and right and barf fire at the player. Since I couldn't win I never really played the game that much, so I dont remember a lot about it either, but it keeps bugging me to no end.

TL,DR: The only thing I really remember about the game is the first boss, giant floating stone/brick head spitting fire at you.

Might be Abuse one of the Turrican games. If not try Bio Menace, Duke Nukem 1 and 2, Electro Man

Arkasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10208  Edited By Arkasia

Hi

There was this game from the 90' i think, with a sort of rabbit with huge ears, which could move like a helicopter and let him fly (when he took some sort of power booster if i remember correctly), and he was going from cage to cage to rescue some sort of puffy balls with eyes.

Does anyone remember the name of that game?..

Darky12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10209  Edited By Darky12345
Member since 2017 • 4 Posts

Hello all,

For as long as i can remember i have thought of a game and i only remember a small part of playing it

its similar to command and conquer, you control units and build things, you collect money from what i can remember these things in the ground the ground was a bright sorta brown not dark, bright brown, the unit that would collect the things in the ground it was sorta spots more so but it would look like it was sucking dirt into the back of it then go back to i think a building to give you funds(money) afew other things is there is afew teams you play against like the (AI) (computer) from what i remember theirs a sorta pink colour maybe abit dark pink colour team theirs a blue team which is you (i think)

im not to sure but i think it was played on a windows platform it was before windows xp times i think

i do remmeber it was 16 years ago i played this game. if that helps out around 2000 to 2002 maybe

thats all the info i can give im sorry

any suggestions would be amazing i can youtube them

Please and thank you!

psychoteddy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10210  Edited By psychoteddy92

@arkasia: could Jazz Jackrabbit be the game you are referring to?

Arkasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10211 Arkasia

@psychoteddy92: thanks, but nope :( the rabbit was white, not green

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10212 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 94 Posts

@darky12345:

Did the game had some cars with weapons?

Or maybe a junkyard theme?

If yes i think i know the game you are talking about but can't remember the name right now.

Darky12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10213  Edited By Darky12345

@oareaso:
No sorry, it was more of a control units as in troops or tanks.
like a strategy game where you gotta think of how to defeat the enemy.

BenjiBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10214 BenjiBoop

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Might be Abuse one of the Turrican games. If not try Bio Menace, Duke Nukem 1 and 2, Electro Man

Sadly, none of the above. I've played Turrican 2 and I'd say the graphics in the game Im looking for were much better, and certainly better than DN1 and 2, let alone Electro Man.
Thinking about it now, 1990 was probably too early for that game to be released compared how graphics looked in those games. That, and none of them had a giant floating stone head spitting fire :^)
It's not Rick Dangerous either, for sure.

BenjiBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10215  Edited By BenjiBoop

@darky12345: Dune 2 or Dune 2000 maybe?

Darky12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10216  Edited By Darky12345

@benjiboop:

THIS IS IT OMG
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10218 deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

Hi.

There was a PC game that I saw in 2005-2008(Don't know when exactly) which was from either a late PS2/Xbox/GC era or from early PS360 era.

It was a Survival Horror game like classic RE games with a camera similar to code veronica and shooting mechanics similar to them.(Don't know if it had tank controls since I just watched it)

The main character was a man similar to Chris Redfield, the game begins in city streets where you see the city is deserted and a car on fire has blocked the road(similar to RE 2 and 3) you go ahead and see a dying cop that tells you something(Maybe this that the monsters were too powerful) and then dies. You go ahead and see a monster that has the ability to teleport near you. I didn't see anymore from this game. Does anyone here knows the name of it ?

I also remember 3 more things:

1.when you aim and turn, unlike RE Remake the character turns without moving his feet.(No feet animation for turning)

2.You also find explosive mines.

3.You should use a spray on a door to open it.

BenjiBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10219 BenjiBoop

@darky12345: no probs, lol ;) That one was pretty easy, tho, especially the part with harvesting spice from sand :^)
Too bad nobody has any idea what game I'm looking for :| It couldn't have been any of the more popular ones or I'd've found it already :|

Brookie90801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10220  Edited By Brookie90801

There was a game back in 2010, 2009, 2011, and I think it was new at the time? I remember a lot of King Soopers ads. Yes, it was a free browser game on the computer.

I think you could be a boy or girl. I was a little girl character. It was in a scary haunted castle or mansion, most likely castle. It was third person in a birds-eye POV. It wasn't that scary, meaning no pop-ups, realistic gore, enemies chasing you, etc. I'd remember since I was a wimp back then.

I think I had to collect a lot of colored skull keys to access certain doors. It was a huge game with many rooms, I remember, and I don't think I got much farther past the third key. It was a dark atmosphere but there were king soopers ads on the side (King Soopers is a grocery store in case you've never heard of it) so it didn't scare me. And this was around Halloween time. I loved this game but I can't find it.

So if you know any bird-eye view games of a little girl in a costume or something wandering around picking up skull keys in a browser game that was free and around 2009-2011, please let me know, and I'll see if it is the right one. I appreciate any suggestions and any help. I think it was designed for kids, but wasn't too cartoony or cheesy.

Brookie90801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10221  Edited By Brookie90801

I think it's okay if I post another game on a separate post?

I remember it was a weird pink bunny I was playing as. There was a sequel. It was another flash or browser-based game. It was third person and kinda 2D I think. It was a little like Fancy Pants (if anyone knows that game) and I think the second game had something about an ice cream truck and tunnels and something stolen, and the bunny needed it back. The bunny may have been annoying or evil or something. I think he could climb, stick to walls, and stick to walls as they became more... round? Is that the word?

Rosetta911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10222  Edited By Rosetta911

@rosetta911: Sorry I forgot to mention that the time frame of these games are from 2004 - 2012, around that range. The first game also had pretty clear graphics and the second game I believe had weapons lying around that you could pick up to help kill people better, it was a never ending wave, I believe

Darky12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10223  Edited By Darky12345

@benjiboop:
haha, for some reason tho it looks nothing like what it used to be haha, not sure i guess times move on i expected it to look slightly more modern haha

BenjiBoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10224  Edited By BenjiBoop

@darky12345: Dune 2 or Dune 2000? Dune 2000 is the same as dune 2 (I think) but with better graphics.
And yea, stuff that looked amazing 10 or 20 years ago now looks... well. Dated. :^)

giorgio675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10225  Edited By giorgio675
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

i cant remember the name of this game i played at a friend s house it was an adventure game where you play as a robot like character that had like a power core and he had some kind of metal pieces orbitating around it and you could find more and get bigger it was 4-5 years ago

Mariuszz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10226  Edited By Mariuszz

Hello
I'm looking for a game series from childhood

I remember this things

Platform was PC, year araound 2004-2007
It was adventure games. Character was woman. I don't remember it was 3D or 2D but rather 2D.
First game had action in tropical island and only one thing i remember was minigame with making ice creams.
Second game took action in maybe in Canada, there was a big house of character's family and if you was outdoor there was a ice hole minigame.

I hope that someone will recognize this games and tell it to my.

umar99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10227  Edited By umar99

Hello

I have been trying to find a game I played many years ago but am unable to find it now, I remember it being about a girl that travels and then she reaches a town, she meets the mayor and then begins to search, I believe it is a hidden object game alongside being a puzzle and adventure game.

There is something about a fairy/butterfly race of people, and there is also a scene where an old fairy/butterfly woman is seen and is spoken too. I also remember there being a scene where there are bells on trees linked to the fairy/butterfly people. There was also a scene where something is made on a stove in some abandoned place.

In the end it turned out that the mayor was the son of a fairy/butterfly woman but his father was a human man or something like that and it says about how the mayor now know the truth about who he is and his story.

I cant remember the name or the names of any characters but I remember playing this game approximately 10 years ago or so, I played on laptop but I am not sure if it was online or downloaded, if anyone could tell me the name of this game it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

raidenlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10228 raidenlow

Guys,

I desperately need your help!!! I have played a turn based strategy game that I loved, but I cannot seem to find it or remember the name.

I was a Heroes fan and one of my friends recommended this game. I think it only has single player. Cant remember that much of the game (I was in college - around 2008) but I remember that instead of the normal spell book you had a cube that could level up and you could have used some "spells" from the cube. It was very similar to Heroes, but you did not actually have a castle. I played it on a PC and I remember that the name was simple (one or two words)

Very few details, I know... but I have tried everything (including entire lists of thousands of turn based strategy games).

xFazeFired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10229  Edited By xFazeFired

When i was young i played this internet game:

you played as a frog that collects items and skills to fights bosses. first boss was a giant bat he was level 20 i don't remember that much but it was a 3d game but you could only go right or left and it was singleplayer.

hope you can help me.

wrakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10230  Edited By wrakur

Hey there, I'm trying to find a 2D game from 2003 and onwards. You played as a little round-ish guy with some short of silver armor and jetpack in a futuristic city, and the goal was to go on a murder spree. As the game progresses there were more resistance GTA style, until you survived long enough for a boss to show up. For a 2D game it had a lot of gore, I remember the game had a chainsaw as one of the weapons. Once you died you could spend money you've collected to get better guns for the next run. Oh, and Lying From You by Linkin Park played in the backgroun while you were playing.

Rachel1968

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10231  Edited By Rachel1968

Please help! This is a late 1990 or early 2000 video game. It stars a young child that is looking for something (maybe her family?). It’s graphics were hauntingly beautiful for the time. I think it was unusual because it wasn’t a shoot em up game but maybe more like Tomb Raider without the violence?

The young child never speaks but you can hear their footprints echo through out the game. I also think she may cry Maman in French but actually it may be something completely different. They may or may not have a sibling. My memory is very vague!

But the sounds of her/his footsteps haunt me and I would love to hear them again!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10232 Black_Knight_00

@rachel1968 said:

Please help! This is a late 1990 or early 2000 video game. It stars a young child that is looking for something (maybe her family?). It’s graphics were hauntingly beautiful for the time. I think it was unusual because it wasn’t a shoot em up game but maybe more like Tomb Raider without the violence?

The young child never speaks but you can hear their footprints echo through out the game. I also think she may cry Maman in French but actually it may be something completely different. They may or may not have a sibling. My memory is very vague!

But the sounds of her/his footsteps haunt me and I would love to hear them again!

City of Lost Children, maybe?

TrollerSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10233  Edited By TrollerSK
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

@gody_ said:

I want to fond a racing game where your could mount guns on top of the cars by collecting bonusses.

1. It was on PlayStation2

2. It was like 3D but bird view, from above

3. Your could play multiplayer if you had more controllers

4. The guns were on the top of the cars

5. The guns were machinegun, rocket launcher, lazer, and you could place landmines.

I dont rember much more, but if there 2 players were farba away from each other the camera was farba away from them and the cars were small

7. You had only one screen od view even in multiplayer, the screen WASN'T split.

I was playing it like in 2010 and was playing GTA:SA on old PC... I believe this is All that I Remember thanks for your help.

Do someone know this? It got lost between the posts :( If you can find this game i would be very happy.

LeticiaGomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10234 LeticiaGomes

Hello! I'm trying to find a game for PC that I played when I was a kid between 2005 and 2007. I do not remember much about it. I just remember that the character looked like a lizard or something like that (I really do not remember what kind of animal he was) and he walks on his hind legs. The game started in a tree house and had a part where he walked into an arena and had to run away from a bull and a lion while trying to catch dragonflies and jewels. I downloaded the game on this site but I can not find it anymore http://www.superdownloads.com.br/jogos-online/ Can anybody help me? I would at least like to know the name. I would be grateful! (sorry for my bad english) :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10235  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@leticiagomes said:

Hello! I'm trying to find a game for PC that I played when I was a kid between 2005 and 2007. I do not remember much about it. I just remember that the character looked like a lizard or something like that (I really do not remember what kind of animal he was) and he walks on his hind legs. The game started in a tree house and had a part where he walked into an arena and had to run away from a bull and a lion while trying to catch dragonflies and jewels. I downloaded the game on this site but I can not find it anymore http://www.superdownloads.com.br/jogos-online/ Can anybody help me? I would at least like to know the name. I would be grateful! (sorry for my bad english) :)

Sounds like either Gex: Enter the Gecko or Gex: Deep Cover Gecko

LeticiaGomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10236  Edited By LeticiaGomes

@Black_Knight_00: it was pretty close but I think that's not the game. I remember that the lizard was brown. and the game did not have so many details. but thank you anyway!

Feathercraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10237  Edited By Feathercraft

Hello, I played this game around 2010. It was Flash Game. 2D and you played as white bear (i think) and you had to find something for your rocket to fly into next level. It was platformer and only enemie i remember is a robotic spider. It wasn't bloody and it was singleplayer and when you've been hit sound was short echo of ouch

Thank You

stefi55554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10238 stefi55554

So guys plz help me . For about 6 months i'm trying to find this game it was a 2d game that had the option to be a 2 players game. All levels had a tnt in the middle and i remember that the main characters are a blue and red or orange torlls or something like that wiht a brown vest on them. So plz help me (i can t remember the name but my friends said it s called bon cantez ore something like that but i can't find anything about it )

Main619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10240 Main619

Platform(s): Played it on a windows vista around 2002

Genre: RTS, similar to Starcraft and Warcraft III.

Estimated year of release: I don't know, played it on cd before 2003

Graphics/art style: Similar to Starcraft camera and Warcraft III camera

Notable characters: Can't think of any

Notable gameplay mechanics: You'd control one person, maybe more but i just remember one at a time, a girl who takes out army camps and you'd sneak around and kill people without being spotted. I think i remember you can climb up walls to get to the other side. I remember a few missions where you sabotage generators or something like that solo while avoiding guards and taking them out

Other details: Played it in 2002 when i was 5-6 years old. I don't remember to much about it.

SwiftWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10241 SwiftWing

Hi I've got a screenshot from the game. It's recent fps game, a friend has it and I really want to know what it's called anyone recognise it?

drive.google.com/file/d/1ZpvwWkiK__B2ozSgznc1mr3DTn5K-8LI/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry I didn't shorten the link I'm too lazy.

dolmenlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10242 dolmenlord

I've been trying to remember a PC game from the '80s or early '90s. I can't remember the name, nor the software company that sold it. The game was what would now be considered an "indie" game. The memborable aspect of it was that the support was also the owner and programmer (if I recall correctly). The genre of the game was space opera, and the author of the game tried to maintain strict control over its development and took offense at any criticisms thrown his way.

Can anyone recall the name of a game who's author was famously (or infamously) perceived as rude to his customer base?

Thanks

Main619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10243  Edited By Main619

Had another game i want to play again, it was like a math game on a cd. You would solve problems to continue to other levels. There was snow levels and i remember some cave levels as well. You would go in and tilt scales to make it equal. Played it on Vista back in 2002. It was really a learning game that i always stuck to me but i never remembered what it was called.

Avatar image for oosernames_are_hard
oosernames_are_hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10244 oosernames_are_hard

So, it’s a game I remember distinctly from my younger days, but cannot for the life of me find.

Timeframe - I’d estimate 2009-2010, but don’t take this to strictly.

System - iOS, able to be played on an iPod Touch (from back then)

Type of Game - It was a fantasy fighting game, done in a similar gameplay style to Mortal

Appearance - Realistic (for the iTouch at the time) 3D combat

Description - There was a cast of various characters (I’ll run through what I remember in a second) all for a fighting game. It had a tournament-style story mode for each character, or you could play “vs. comp” or “vs. local multiplayer”. The story revolved around obtaining all of the pieces of some magic suit of armor, and each character had their own piece to be taken from them in story mode. Apart from plot devices, these actually were something — different enemies had “invincible spots” with the armor. At the end of the story mode, there was always the same boss fought, and then the completion unlocked different “skins” for the hero you played as (recolors). Apart from each having different standard attacks, they all had some form of “special attack”. The meter was charged by both attacking and getting attacked in return. The meter had 3 checkpoints representing how much power could be used by the attack, getting more powerful as it reached a new marker. You could also choose to use less of the meter by holding the “special” button for less time, as there was a pulse representing a bar being spent every 1/2 second when holding the button.

Characters - From what I can remember. Also, each character had a catch phrase said at the start of every battle, and I included it if it could be remembered.

*A Crusader like character, determined to get the armor and its power for the church. His phrase was “For Honor and Glory”

*An anthropomorphic dragon-thing that supposedly was an alchemist before it became “that” by accident, and wanted the armor to use its power to fix himself.

*Some sort of red executioner-type character with a massive axe, and the brother of the dragon guy. He just wanted to kill his brother, that’s it.

*An odd joker-sequel character with a Japanese theater mask and a creepy laugh. His Phrase was “The Joke’s on You”

Conclusion - So yeah, it’s a bunch of weird details, but that’s how I remember things: no general important things, just distinct memories of oddly specific details. Help appreciated, yadayadayad, thanks.

CVLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10245 CVLX

Hi guys, I posted a couple of weeks ago but have not heard back yet. A number of more recent posts have gotten replies, so I think mine may have been passed over. If it is still a work in progress that's fine, I just want to make sure someone read my post.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10246 Black_Knight_00

@cvlx said:

Hi guys, I posted a couple of weeks ago but have not heard back yet. A number of more recent posts have gotten replies, so I think mine may have been passed over. If it is still a work in progress that's fine, I just want to make sure someone read my post.

All posts are read.

JunnKit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10247  Edited By JunnKit

Theres an online single player (maybe rpg?) game where i played 5+ years ago. it has a floating fancy eyeball knoking the window at the beginning(...?), and the battle system kinda looks like hexagon tiles, and the smaller troops can fuse into larger troops if connected in lines of 3. above the troops are hp bars that are round. theres water troops, tree troops and fire troops... thats all i remember.after that it asks you to pay.

SomeRandomNpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10248  Edited By SomeRandomNpc

I remember playing a game on my browser played long ago, a top down game where your suppose to find some things for someone who seems to be a boss of a company or something. remember there was a ski mini game in it where you had to jump over trees or something and reach the end. the character you play as was a male possibly.

scrimix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10249 scrimix

Hello I'm trying to find a game that I played on my phone a couple of years ago, it was named something like dragon city or the like and I think what you did was collect dragons. I don't think it was online but I remember that you fought with the dragons against something to get parts of dragon eggs i think. I haven't been able to find it by searching the play store so I came here for help. If you can link me to the game or a company that would be thankful.
Max.

Johny6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10250 Johny6969

Soo hello everyone i am looking for a game here are the details:

Type of game-If not mistaking(probably i am) its third person,action-adventure

Multiplayer:Yes

Platform i played:Windows 7

The game can be played on:PC,(and xbox but i don't think so)

Graphic/art style:Its zombie game but like not "gore" its like a zombie game but with more "friendly" environment

the protagonist:Well there are like you can choose class there are male,female like if i remember you can customize your character and you can buy stuff

Year of the game release:Not sure but from the Graphics i remember its from 2003 release?probably??

Year when i played it: around 2009 or 2010

Game mechanics:You control 1 character(third person)and there are zombies and you play with friends (its better)There are waves,You have to shoot with a gun or melee the zombies,If i am NOT MISTAKING there are like abilities?(Not really sure 60%) and there are sports guys like a baseball guy,football(american)guy