TheyFloatGeorgie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10301  Edited By TheyFloatGeorgie
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Hi I'm looking for a flash game which I believe used to be at Newgrounds and other flash game websites

Can't really remember much details but It's a side scroller fighting game that has 4 playable characters

-A red Dragon that uses a mace

-A ninja panda

-A green wizard girl

-A Robot that kinda looks like Alphonse Elric from fullmetal alchemist

Each of them have different combos and moves , there's a story mode and a arena mode where you just see how long you can last fighting enemies

Blakchshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10302  Edited By Blakchshadow

i cannot remember an old 3d game.

character was like a pirate i think. it kinda resembled POP.

it had level of caribean and persia and more.

thats all i can remember i really wanna know the game title. Plz answer

jjohnson5656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10303 jjohnson5656
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Hi Folks

I've been looking for this game for years. I used to play it in the early 1990's maybe late 1980's. It was a computer game, either amiga, or mac. It was a point and click style, but with some action elements. It was set in space and had a pixelated style, and was a space pirate themed. I don't think it was one of the Space Quest games though it's possible. I don't remember it having the humor of the Space Quest style games, but it did have similar graphics to Space Quest or The Dig, though I'm pretty sure the dig came later. The game play was first person style, but not in the FPS genre, it was way too early for that, more in the adventure game first person style, with a window into the game that let you click and interact with the world.

The part I remember clearly was that at one point you ride in a taxi with an alien driving. You can see the back of his head as he transports you to a place in the game, and if you click on his head, he turns and says "What the hell?" My friend and I had a great time clicking on the guy over and over again, making him say "What the hell?"

There was a part of the game that we could never pass, which was where you had boarded a space ship belonging to some kind of space pirate, and you had to navigate the hallways of the ship (I think). At some point the captain appears and shoots at you with a laser blaster and you have to engage him in a fight somehow. We died everytime and had had to start over.

I've dug through google image search for point and click games and I can't find anything that looks similar, though who knows since it's probably been close to thirty years. This was the era where games combated piracy by including an enormous instruction book with the game, and then asked you to type in a phrase from a particular page and line of the book in order to play the game. I'm not sure if this particular game had that mechanism, but another game from the era that we played on the same pc/mac/amiga definitely did.

I know it's not a lot but maybe some classic gamer on here has an idea. Thank you!

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#10304 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@spoerriwood said:

Hi Folks

I've been looking for this game for years. I used to play it in the early 1990's maybe late 1980's. It was a computer game, either amiga, or mac. It was a point and click style, but with some action elements. It was set in space and had a pixelated style, and was a space pirate themed. I don't think it was one of the Space Quest games though it's possible. I don't remember it having the humor of the Space Quest style games, but it did have similar graphics to Space Quest or The Dig, though I'm pretty sure the dig came later. The game play was first person style, but not in the FPS genre, it was way too early for that, more in the adventure game first person style, with a window into the game that let you click and interact with the world.

The part I remember clearly was that at one point you ride in a taxi with an alien driving. You can see the back of his head as he transports you to a place in the game, and if you click on his head, he turns and says "What the hell?" My friend and I had a great time clicking on the guy over and over again, making him say "What the hell?"

There was a part of the game that we could never pass, which was where you had boarded a space ship belonging to some kind of space pirate, and you had to navigate the hallways of the ship (I think). At some point the captain appears and shoots at you with a laser blaster and you have to engage him in a fight somehow. We died everytime and had had to start over.

I've dug through google image search for point and click games and I can't find anything that looks similar, though who knows since it's probably been close to thirty years. This was the era where games combated piracy by including an enormous instruction book with the game, and then asked you to type in a phrase from a particular page and line of the book in order to play the game. I'm not sure if this particular game had that mechanism, but another game from the era that we played on the same pc/mac/amiga definitely did.

I know it's not a lot but maybe some classic gamer on here has an idea. Thank you!

So it's a first-person RPG like Eye of the Beholder, only sci-fi?

jjohnson5656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10305  Edited By jjohnson5656

@Black_Knight_00: yes, that style seems about right, but in a amiga style sci-fi adventure game, I'm pretty sure that there weren't any rpg elements like leveling up etc...

noksans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10306 noksans

@noksans said:

Hello,

Need to know the title of the game.

-It's a platform game that you can play on PC.

-You have pickaxe and shovel, you can dig holes and trap monsters in it.

-It has levels and short cinematics like a pixar movie.

-Story is about your dream/nightmare includes your toys in your bedroom shelf becomes alive and haunts you on dream.

-I believe the game came about 2001-2005 not really sure.

-After some certain level you go to next zone, it starts with Grass-soil and i remember it had volcano zone and ice zone

-Later stage of the game i remember you upgrade your pickaxe to drill.

-Main character you play is a human child.

isaiahtheslaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10307  Edited By isaiahtheslaya

This is an old game I played when I was very little.

-It was around 2004-6 I think

-PC

-You drive a jeep like/truck vehicle

-There are factories/stations with robots

-In one mission you have to deliver the robots to their proper locations

-The only location I can remember is a brown robot that shoots targets

-This is an old game for kids, just looking to find it

thanks

jaygold56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10308 jaygold56

I have been looking for this one flash game that i played way back in 2007 for literal years. i have a perfect image of it in my head but i just can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's a 3d game where you play as a little dragon with the camera fixed behind you and you used the mouse to guide it around the screen.

i remember there were these orange sack looking things that you dropped on enemies that would explode. in the first level you were chasing a beetle or something and you had to break it's shell first before you could do damage. another level i remember needing to fly through these rings to get a speed boost so you could catch up to this dinosaur and you had to pick up smaller dinosaurs to drop on top of it. or another level where the enemy was underwater?

i also seem to remember needing to eat dragonflies for some reason but i can't remember what for.

Spartacusdj007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10311  Edited By Spartacusdj007

There was this game that i saw a video about, it was an early PS4 game, that looked like some kind of Action/adventure game, the point of said game, was to make your way through the stage as the story progressed, it all started out with scientists making a robot, mechanical thing, (dont know if it actually was a robot) and this thing, could absorb particles around him, like ice or rock or things like that, you played as this thing in a 3rd person view, please help in any way possible if you know what this game is (it starts with a k i believe)!!

huydao94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10312 huydao94

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a game with following details:

1) I played this game when I was in elementary school, so it supposed to be around 2000s.

2) This game is played on arcade, coin operated system.

3) I believe this game is a 2D side-scrolling, beat em up. They have about 7-8 playable characters, these characters such as a Ninja (purple outfit), a Robot (yellow skin) who able to fire rockets, an Alien with a horn (gray skin) who can extend his arm like Luffy and shoot things like mosquitoes from his chest. You would be able to break loots and pickup items like swords, etc. The first boss would be a muscular guy who can spinning his spine like making of rubber, following is a bonus stage where you can shoot enemies on a train to gain points, also a boss which is a giant robot with blue is his primary color. Another detail that it has minions are overweighted men, who jumping around to damage you with their belly. On the selection screen, you would be able to view a brief skills of each character. I believe this game is 2 players.

angel_2017_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10313  Edited By angel_2017_

Hello i remember this game but i cant remember the title and i really want to play it.

So the game was like sort of like grand theft auto but it was free and it had a voxel blocky art style. I also remember you could sell disks or floppy disks or something and they where really important. i also recall that to interact with things you had to use the middle mouse button. that is why i deleted it since on my old mouse clicking with the scroll wheel would not work. I know there is a game called broke protocol that is similar but i dont think it is it

LazerGolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10315 LazerGolem

Hello. Maybe this is a tough question, because I don't remember much about this game, but I hope the information will be useful.

I was a browser (flash) point'n'click type of game (I believe there was several game parts in this series), where you played as a woman character (Pretty sure you could play as a male character in other game of this series). Sadly, I remember only few levels. One the of them was on the ship-looking location/docks and you need to escape, another was in some kind of a cave, where you have to figure out how to get out of it.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10316  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@spartacusdj007 said:

There was this game that i saw a video about, it was an early PS4 game, that looked like some kind of Action/adventure game, the point of said game, was to make your way through the stage as the story progressed, it all started out with scientists making a robot, mechanical thing, (dont know if it actually was a robot) and this thing, could absorb particles around him, like ice or rock or things like that, you played as this thing in a 3rd person view, please help in any way possible if you know what this game is (it starts with a k i believe)!!

Knack

NatHasFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10317 NatHasFallen

I’m not sure when the game was made. It was sometime before 2015 because that’s when I played it. It was for a psp. The protagonist was a blonde girl. She had this power where she could go into the soldiers’ bodies. She would then go to kill enemies that were called “slackers.” They looked somewhat similar to zombies. There was also this one that was sphere shaped, and it would float towards her. She would either shoot them or there was this one thing she could do with her power where it looked like she would fly through them. After she did that, she would always start panting, as if it had somehow hurt her too, and after you’d get hurt by the slackers hitting you, sometimes some of the main characters clothes would get shredded. Once you had healed though, they would go back to normal.

I remember a guy that she would sometimes go to. He didn’t know his name, and he had no memories of his previous life. He was called “Blank.” I think there was another guy too, but I can’t remember his name.

There was this one room when you weren’t doing missions where you could fight slackers for training. You would just select the difficulty and kill them. Walking around whatever facility they were in, I remember finding a locker room.

I remember one particular room in the game where there were just a bunch of soldiers standing around. They were talking, I don’t remember what about. I remember repeatedly possessing each of them because the part following that was too hard, and I had gotten tired. I don’t remember what happened afterwards though.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10319 Black_Knight_00

@nathasfallen said:

I’m not sure when the game was made. It was sometime before 2015 because that’s when I played it. It was for a psp. The protagonist was a blonde girl. She had this power where she could go into the soldiers’ bodies. She would then go to kill enemies that were called “slackers.” They looked somewhat similar to zombies. There was also this one that was sphere shaped, and it would float towards her. She would either shoot them or there was this one thing she could do with her power where it looked like she would fly through them. After she did that, she would always start panting, as if it had somehow hurt her too, and after you’d get hurt by the slackers hitting you, sometimes some of the main characters clothes would get shredded. Once you had healed though, they would go back to normal.

I remember a guy that she would sometimes go to. He didn’t know his name, and he had no memories of his previous life. He was called “Blank.” I think there was another guy too, but I can’t remember his name.

There was this one room when you weren’t doing missions where you could fight slackers for training. You would just select the difficulty and kill them. Walking around whatever facility they were in, I remember finding a locker room.

I remember one particular room in the game where there were just a bunch of soldiers standing around. They were talking, I don’t remember what about. I remember repeatedly possessing each of them because the part following that was too hard, and I had gotten tired. I don’t remember what happened afterwards though.

The Third Birthday

ur_mommma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10321  Edited By ur_mommma

help me remember a game that I played on iPod touch years ago all I remember was warp pipes that needed keys to enter

plshelpme123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10322 plshelpme123
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Posting this the second time pls respond guys i really want to know this

Hi guys there is this game i played about 4 years or more ago on my pc and im rlly annoyed that i cant remember its name.

in the game your character was a guy with a head that is a bomb

i think it was 3D,maybe not

ur task was to complete levels in different areas with bosses

and u would beat levels by matching some tiles or something like that i cant recall

i remember the first stage was some kind of jungle/forest and the boss was a crocodile

then there was an octopus in the sea on the next stage then a trex in a city then a spider in a garden where u destroyed spider web by completing levels and destroying the spider later and there is one more stage i remember its like a desert where day and night are battling for dominance and as you complete levels the day covers a bigger area of the desert and the boss is a bat that can make ur tiles go black when u r battling him

i rlly want to play this game again,i remember i had so much fun when i was playing it

pls help me

Dimitraaaaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10323 Dimitraaaaaa

Hello! I'm here as a last resort, for a few days I've been plagued by the fact that I can't remember the name of a game I really liked a few years ago (2010 - 2012).

- from what I remember, the game included something with "elements" or "elemental" & the icon had a fireball (or anything related to fire, though I am pretty sure it was a fireball going down)

- I can't really give an exact category for it, but it included a lot of storylines & the game focuses on the character you play & it also has a lot of puzzles, find-the-treasure thingy & you had to sort out some images by flipping them, moving the pieces.

- You don't get a look at the character you're playing as, probably it was up to the player's interpretation.

- The game is in the 1st person's point of view & there's no multiplayer option.

- At some point you get to a realm of shadows (I guess, or involving fire) & you meet a green dragon which wants you to find different objects in his treasure & in return he gives you advice/instructions to where to find a certain crystal or a piece from a puzzle (from what I remember?)

- You begin the storyline in a room & there's a monologue involving the backstory, the dominant colours in that room blue & beige, as the MC has water-related talents (there's also a lot of shiny stuff too & a broken mirror or something)

- You have to fix a mirror/portal from the main room (there are the portals from where you go to different locations I guess) so you can get to the final plotline so that is the reason you have to the puzzles & stuff

- When you get to the ice realm (they aren't necessary realms, but I can't find a better word for it), there is a locked "level" & the puzzle is circular, the pieces being very weird, though to me that also was the hardest puzzle in the game but don't trust me on that, as I can't remember the others

If someone wants more details, please tell me!

GameWorld3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10324  Edited By GameWorld3D

What is that game called where you throw bacon at rabbits until the pigs eat them all its for IOS and Game boy advanced ??

LazerGolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10325  Edited By LazerGolem

@lazergolem said:

Hello. Maybe this is a tough question, because I don't remember much about this game, but I hope the information will be useful.

I was a browser (flash) point'n'click type of game (I believe there was several game parts in this series), where you played as a woman character (Pretty sure you could play as a male character in other game of this series). Sadly, I remember only few levels. One the of them was on the ship-looking location/docks and you need to escape, another was in some kind of a cave, where you have to figure out how to get out of it.

Hey, I finally managed to find the game title. It's SteppenWolf, if someone is interested. Sorry if I gave wrong description of the game, I played it around 10 years ago.

kunika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10326  Edited By kunika

Hellooo, I actually need help finding this online game I used to play when I was like 9/10, which was roundabout 2013/14, and I forgot what it was calleeeeed. I'm pretty sure it's a platform game, because it's about this kiddo dragon that like goes round this village map thing to do something(I can't remember what his goal was), he has a crush on some female kid dragon and there's a level on the map with a carnival and a Ferris wheel and there's like a part in a volcano after that where the dragon runs away from some big fireball, I can't remember anything else but I'm sure it was available on one of those 90% dress-up websites like GirlsGoGames.com but I don't remember if it was exactly that.

Please help me find this damn game I want to relive my childhood<3333

Th3l3m0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10327 Th3l3m0n

I am trying to remember an old facebook game, i used to play it every day i only remember that combat was done on a rectangular grid and you placed all of your units on your side and your opponents had their units on the other side and when you were done the 2 armies duked it out. It had archers and wizards and big guys and pikeman and stuff and i remember the Icon was a C on a shield i believe, i may be wrong. This was around 2011-2015 by my guess i was in middle school at the time.i cannot for the life of me remember the name any help would e appreciated in finding it.

AS7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10328 AS7

Hello Guys

I've been searching for this game for quite some time now.

I don't have much information but i hope someone could help me out...

So I'm sure it was a PS2 Game. I don't have an idea when it came out.

What I have in mind is that you were playing a child or a small person with magic powers. I'm also certain that you had one of these classic mage hats that witches have. You fight against skeletons and other monsters and most of the time it's night. It was a 3D adventure game with plattforming elements and little puzzles to get trough the world. Well and thats pretty much it. Take in consideration that little details could be false because I was very young when i played this game. Thx for your help :)

AS7

Ma7th1a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10329  Edited By Ma7th1a5

Hi guys,

so i have been looking for this game for a couple of months now and can't seem to find it...its a sci-fi spaceship/galaxy browsergame from a couple of years back i once played, its basically 3D objects (ship, base/starbase, asteroids etc) in a 2D environment, so no altitude system (unless this game has since seen major changes). i forgot the point of the game but you play a spaceship and grow etc like you all know. you have a map wich is devided in sectors, i remember having 4 "skill slots" being 1 mining beam, 1 laser beam, 1 kind of pulsing beam/weapon and 1 missile launcher (might be more on bigger advanced ships, i basically was having a starters ship). next from all this you could obviously kill enemy 'alien' npcs or other players. next to this i remember a resource called "tungsten" wich was a yellow like material, next from this there was also purple and more...forgot rest... (unless i am confusing this with EVE online ofcourse, but i cannot remember having these in EVE) i think the game name had 'galaxy' in it, but im not sure.

thanks alot in advance!

Rakiellii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10331 Rakiellii

Hello, so I have a game I used to play but i’m unsure of the name. It was a 2D pixelated game (Like an RPG) that I played at around 2015 maybe? But it seemed like a relatively old game. I don’t remember having any games console, laptop or phone. I do remember only having an android tablet, so it was most likely either an android game or a browser game. Basically, you started off in a village and the NPC villagers would give you tips and advice, or warn you about dangers. You started off by killing rats, they could kill you in a couple blows so you had to level up. As you progressed up the map, the monsters got harder to fight, going from rats to skeletons, giant rolling eyeballs and at the end, you would fight the grim reaper on multiple occasions. If you killed him, he would drop valuable armour or weapons. Also, as you progressed you would unlock stronger swords and armour to help you fight. Please help me find this game, it’s been bugging me all day! ?

KanjoeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10332  Edited By KanjoeN

Hi!

I am looking for a game that I used to play in 2000-2005 (or later).

That was a 2D flash dress up game in pinky style. You played for a girl, choose dresses, etc. And I remember that the ending was this girl riding a bike and driving somewhere.

The game was all in pink color, the girl had brown hair. The game was Paris themed.

Also, there was a logo of perfume at the top of the page.

Thanks a lot in advance!

tomer12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10333 tomer12

Ok so I have beem trying to figure out the title of a game i used to play in 2011, but I just can't and I don't find it on the internet.

I remember specific things and if you can help me it'll be great!.

So this game is a 2d online game with different parts. I know it has a really long title, so like "the title:part 1". It is kind of a quest game that in each part you need to solve the part's crime or riddle etc. I remember that one of the parts takes place on a train and you need to solve a murder (like the murder on the orient express) and this part is lead by a woman and her words are written in a babble that comes out of her mouth.

I cant remember more but if someone knows wht I am talking about it will be amazing.

Skarvald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10334 Skarvald

So i'm looking for an old game and i hope you guys can help me.

I played it on PC.

Game is probably from around 1997-2003.

It was a first person game

At the start of the game there was a cutscene in a bar then you needed to kill a guy with a wrench. I don't really remember much, but that was a really weird game (i think it got some sci-fi elements).

I'm sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance for any help.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10335 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19550 Posts

@skarvald: That sounds like the original Prey (from 2006, not the 2017 game).

Here's the opening bar scene: https://youtu.be/ocp8jc50u1c

Pandemic_3rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10336 Pandemic_3rd

okay,
So I remember playing an online turn-based strategy game. Kind of like chess, but with unique pieces, each piece had special moves. You had witches, monsters, knights, even these weird shrine like structures that would summon lightning to strike your enemy. You could build your set, customize it your fit your strategy. I also remember a pay-to-win system being introduced which killed my interest at the time. I remember playing this around 2010-11.
Any help finding this game would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Skarvald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10337  Edited By Skarvald

@Planeforger: Thanks for the help dude that's the game. Really appreciate that.

Jon896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10338  Edited By Jon896

There is a PC game I have been thinking about for some time now.
I played it a long time ago, early 2000s perhaps.

It was a PC game.

I think the characters were little round yellow things.

The point was to build a village.

There may or may not have been been some deal with the availability of water.

I think it was possible for your yellow characters to die but there were quite a few in the village.

I know this is not a lot but please try your best.

Thank you.

justforfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10340 justforfun

So I remember playing a game on a PS3.

It was FPS.

The main character was a guy.

It was happening in the winter I remember lots of snow. It was futuristic with lots of cool weapons, explosions and flying suits.

The enemies were some kind of soldiers, I specifically remember the enemies with some kind of flying wings on their back.

The game was very similar to battlefield or call of duty.

It featured lots of futuristic, cool vehicles.

Thank you.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10341 Black_Knight_00

@justforfun said:

So I remember playing a game on a PS3.

It was FPS.

The main character was a guy.

It was happening in the winter I remember lots of snow. It was futuristic with lots of cool weapons, explosions and flying suits.

The enemies were some kind of soldiers, I specifically remember the enemies with some kind of flying wings on their back.

The game was very similar to battlefield or call of duty.

It featured lots of futuristic, cool vehicles.

Thank you.

Killzone 3

B1ackJesus21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10345  Edited By B1ackJesus21

Hi, I was really hoping someone could help me.

There was a game I played when I was younger. We had it in primary(elementary) school here in Ireland, (I'm 24 now) I think I was around 8-11 years old, to give an idea of when this might have been.

Basically it was a 2d story builder game, kind of like a sticker book. The picture itself had to be made up of a top and bottom picture, which could match but you could mix it up. Then you could add "stickers" of people, a lot of them were just versions of the same people in different positions. I think you could also add certain objects like furniture etc. too.

One more thing, at the time we were allowed to take the game home and install it on our own computers, it came in multiple floppy disks. It's not a lot of information but I was really hoping someone on here might have played this game too and this might jog their memory.

Thanks so much for reading.

theleafcuter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10348  Edited By theleafcuter

Alright so I've been looking for this one game for quite a while now that I remember playing a lot of when i was little, so it's from the 2000s.

I remember that it was a flash game that had it's own website where you had to make an account for it to play, the URL had either "world" or "universe" in it (unless i remember it wrong and it didnt' have that in the URL at all).

In the game you drew your own monsters, planets/worlds that the monsters lived on, and food that your monsters ate. You then let the monsters run around in the world, interact with each other, and feed them the food they ask you to give them.

You could also make your monsters have kids (that were basically a pallete change of the parent)

There were mini-games too i think that you could play with your monsters.

And I think there was also a pay-to-win kind of thing in this game since you couldn't make as many monsters, food, and planets as you wanted, and all monster making tools weren't unlocked yet in the beginning such as the circle tool.

There was also this feature where if you sent in your monster design and payed you could get your own custom plushie of it delivered to you.

Omega030328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10349  Edited By Omega030328

Hi. I'm looking for a game where you spawn mechs and the opponent spawns tanks. You had to destroy the opponent's base before the opponent destroyed yoursThe opponent was and AI. Other then mechs, you could also build turrets but to build them, you had to wait for this helecopter thing to get to the place you wanted to build it. If my memory is correct, you could make a machine gun mech a shotgun mech a rifle mech a plasma mech and much more. But you could only take 6~7 mech with you every battle and you coild also upgrade your base and mechs. There were 99 levels and the game was available only on the apple appstore. I last played this game around 2011~2012.

Thanks in advanced :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10350  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@creacreacrea said:

Hello!

I remember playing a game at my friends house when I was a child (late 90s/early 00s - although that doesn't mean the game came out then) and if I was to guess I'd guess it was on the N64.

What I remember about the game was that all the characters had the name of a colour, and they resembled this colour, e.g. wearing that colour and having hair that colour.

The main characters were two males, brothers I think. There was also a female called Yellow who might have been their sister and a scientist/professor called White.

I also remember a boss battle against a character called Pink who was in a giant robot.

Thanks for the help!

There's a game called Battle Circuit that might be it, but it never got a home port.