Gamecube Recommendation Thread #3 - Advice for Cubers on Games and Hardware -

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for godsgroovygamer
godsgroovygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 godsgroovygamer
Member since 2003 • 5933 Posts

I had just bought a gamecube and BY FAR this is the best information on games that I have gotten.  Thank you.  I hope you don't mind if I e-mail you in the future on any gaming questions.  Don't worry, I don't harass, just smoke grass.timbfox

I'm glad it helped.  :)

SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

#52 SSBMFighter
Member since 2005 • 3797 Posts
 I just got RE4 yea after a year of wanting it and it was worth it and the $20 I paid for it.
homegirl2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 homegirl2180
Member since 2004 • 7161 Posts
I just got RE4 yea after a year of wanting it and it was worth it and the $20 I paid for it.SSBMFighter

It was worth the $50 I paid for it a year ago too!
OLKMED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 OLKMED
Member since 2003 • 182 Posts
What about the broadband adapter?

I know mario kart double dash can use it to link to another 'cube to add more players, and phantasy star online supposedly go online. How does that stuff work? Are there any other games?
KenTa_613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#55 KenTa_613
Member since 2004 • 11702 Posts

What about the broadband adapter?

I know mario kart double dash can use it to link to another 'cube to add more players, and phantasy star online supposedly go online. How does that stuff work? Are there any other games?
OLKMED

As far as I know you can do something called tunneling. Again I'm not sure if I can talk about that or not >.>

There was a thread where someone got SSBM online.

UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 UNOwen802
Member since 2006 • 2935 Posts
Advice for new GC owners.  Hmm.  Oh, I know.  Avoid, at all costs, the rediculously horrible Pelican G3 controllers.  Anybody who was "privilaged" enough to own one will tell you, the low price is no where NEAR compensation for such a load of garbage.  I swear, they should have paid ME to get it.  This is not based on getting just one bad controller, but on getting THREE bad controllers.  No one else I know got a working G3 and eventually replaced them.
englentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#58 englentine
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Advice for new GC owners.  Hmm.  Oh, I know.  Avoid, at all costs, the rediculously horrible Pelican G3 controllers.  Anybody who was "privilaged" enough to own one will tell you, the low price is no where NEAR compensation for such a load of garbage.  I swear, they should have paid ME to get it.  This is not based on getting just one bad controller, but on getting THREE bad controllers.  No one else I know got a working G3 and eventually replaced them.UNOwen802

I will second this.

someguy503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 someguy503
Member since 2004 • 1474 Posts

Naruto, fifa street 2 or mario strikers? (one of the soccer games or a fighting games..)

PhilIsAMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#60 PhilIsAMonster
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts
Get Strikers if you want a multiplayer game. Get fifa if you want to have fun by yourself. Get Naruto if you've never played a fighting game or like Naruto.

NamelessPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 NamelessPlayer
Member since 2004 • 7729 Posts

I don't feel like looking back through the other pages to check if someone else has pointed this out, but...

Why aren't the Component Cables mentioned in the hardware section of the first post?

Going from composite to component is like night and day-particularly if you have at least an EDTV so that you can use 480p mode. S-Video is alright, but the increased clarity really brings out the interlacing more, and it won't net you 480p like the component cables will. Are they not mentioned simply because they're so hard to find(and a little pricey, to boot)?

The game suggestions, I can't argue with, even if I haven't played them all.

MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts

I don't feel like looking back through the other pages to check if someone else has pointed this out, but...

Why aren't the Component Cables mentioned in the hardware section of the first post?

NamelessPlayer
Because she's out of town right now, and I want to ask her permission before adding the Component stuff. ;)
solidsnakeEx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#63 solidsnakeEx3
Member since 2004 • 26413 Posts
Add Rogue Squadron 3 to the flying things, and put in Mario Sunshine
Optusnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#64 Optusnet
Member since 2003 • 11065 Posts
I recommend Geist, Gotcha Force, Metal Arms and Mortal Kombat Deception - check my reviews :D
Vivi_89_04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Vivi_89_04
Member since 2003 • 396 Posts
lovely, awesome job
godsgroovygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 godsgroovygamer
[QUOTE="NamelessPlayer"]

MAILER_DAEMON

Because she's out of town right now, and I want to ask her permission before adding the Component stuff. ;)

You have my permission.  :P

chad9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 chad9
Member since 2004 • 4891 Posts

I suppose this could go in here....

Which do you think I should get, Tales of Symphonia or Neverwinter Nights. Unfortunately, I haven't played ToS but it looks like something I would like a lot and I've seen mostly great reviews for it. I've playef the demo for Neverwinter Nights (A couple times actually, lol) and it was lots of fun. I'm not really sure which one to buy though (They are both 20$, so the price doesn't make a difference). If anyone needs to know, whichever one I don't buy I probably won't finally get for quite a while.

boboboj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 boboboj
Member since 2005 • 3932 Posts

you need to change the price of time splitters futer perfect its $20 now http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2693070 

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 crazyjames1080
Member since 2006 • 7377 Posts
by the way iv just bought timesplitters future perfect and mario tennis for £20 each.

I could also buy wwe day of reckoning 2 for £13 brand new

my question is, is day of reckoning 2 worth £13?
boboboj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 boboboj

by the way iv just bought timesplitters future perfect and mario tennis for £20 each.

I could also buy wwe day of reckoning 2 for £13 brand new

my question is, is day of reckoning 2 worth £13?
crazyjames1080

first of all convert that to dollars and i just bought time splitters futer perfect for $10 bucks now thats a deal and it is brand new

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 crazyjames1080
its about 7 dollars, and I also saw nba street vol 3 for the same price too.
boboboj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 boboboj

its about 7 dollars, and I also saw nba street vol 3 for the same price too. crazyjames1080

if there $7 bucks then get all of them

LM101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#73 LM101
Member since 2006 • 1164 Posts

You worked ver hard on this and i think it is really good and i thankyou because i thought the gamecube had barely any good games but i guess i thought wrong.

fatboy_1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 fatboy_1990
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
<p>There Is Three Words On  My Mind (( OH MY GOD )) All what i can say is (( You da man ))</p><p>Every Thing In You're Topic Is Awesome... And So are You.... ^_^ ..... Thanx A Lot<br /><br />But I Guess You Forgot Many Amazing Games... Like</p><p /><p>Star Fox <br /><br />Resident Evil Zero</p><p>Naruto Games</p><p /><p>.............Thanx Again...........</p>
rondyshoak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 rondyshoak
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
baten kaitos is a great game for 20 dollars and also ikaruga is pretty good for 25 dollars!
godsgroovygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 godsgroovygamer

<p>There Is Three Words On  My Mind (( OH MY GOD )) All what i can say is (( You da man ))</p><p>Every Thing In You're Topic Is Awesome... And So are You.... ^_^ ..... Thanx A Lot<br /><br />But I Guess You Forgot Many Amazing Games... Like</p><p /><p>Star Fox <br /><br />Resident Evil Zero</p><p>Naruto Games</p><p /><p>.............Thanx Again...........</p>fatboy_1990

You're wrong on that one.  ;) 

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#77 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

Wow this is great! If only I had enough money to buy them all...

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 crazyjames1080
iv just bought XIII for cube, havent recieved it yet. iv played the multiplayer and loved it at mates, is the single player also have good quality?
Avatar image for kefkaconchetuma
kefkaconchetuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kefkaconchetuma
Member since 2006 • 674 Posts
awesome recomendations godsgroove i wouldn't change anything about its you picked perfect games in the list games simply wonderful and you didnt even forget ikaurga .
SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SSBMFighter

Wow this is great! If only I had enough money to buy them all...

Dark_Link142

I know it is hard only picking one game

--MasterLink--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#81 --MasterLink--
Member since 2006 • 324 Posts
Good stuff. I need to buy some of those games before summer vacation.
Avatar image for dead-flag-blues
dead-flag-blues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 dead-flag-blues
Member since 2006 • 45 Posts
If you can find Ikaruga, snag it. It's (IMO) the best / hardest game for Gamecube and extremely rare.
SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SSBMFighter
I think you should and Metal Arms Glitch In The System on the list. Haven't personally played it but it has been getting alot of good reviews
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts
Hmm i seriously need some more Game Cube games, I have mostly all the good ones and I beat them all.  Im looking for a good long game that i wont get borred of.  I was thinking Morio Sunshine but GS review didnt make it seem like a great game, i was thinking of getting Luigies Mansion, but i heard its a short game. Can someone recommend me a good game that's 15-and up of game play?
SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 SSBMFighter
[QUOTE="mexicangordo"]Hmm i seriously need some more Game Cube games, I have mostly all the good ones and I beat them all. Im looking for a good long game that i wont get borred of. I was thinking Morio Sunshine but GS review didnt make it seem like a great game, i was thinking of getting Luigies Mansion, but i heard its a short game. Can someone recommend me a good game that's 15-and up of game play?

Maybe Pikmin 2
legendofmitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 legendofmitch
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts
[QUOTE="mexicangordo"]Hmm i seriously need some more Game Cube games, I have mostly all the good ones and I beat them all.  Im looking for a good long game that i wont get borred of.  I was thinking Morio Sunshine but GS review didnt make it seem like a great game, i was thinking of getting Luigies Mansion, but i heard its a short game. Can someone recommend me a good game that's 15-and up of game play?

i liked super mario sunshine much more than luigi's mansion...reminds me more of classic mario games than mansion does, and its longer...id say get ms
SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SSBMFighter
Got Pikmin 2 yesterday!!!!
chAzN93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chAzN93
Member since 2004 • 34854 Posts
kind of late because gamecube is coming to an end...but if you make one of the wii or whatever...you should have a list of games you think will be good...(ex. Twilight Princess)
Grease_Bits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Grease_Bits
Member since 2004 • 2352 Posts
Guys I'm torn between 3 games, can you help me choose the best one?
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - I loved MGS:3 for it's gameplay and I really want to know the story line for the Metal Gear Series, but I'm not too sure about the camera on this one.
Paper Mario -I'm very interested about this game and have heard nothing but good about it, and since it's now 29.99$ I can't help but not look into buying it.
Pikmin 2 - Again, I'm very interested about this game and have heard nothing but good about it, and since it's now 29.99$ I can't help but not look into buying it. But a little worried about wheth I'll like the gameplay or not.
Can you help?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d
deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

Is the gameboy advance player worth getting, assuming you have a good-sized collection of old GBA games?  Also, please read my plan below

My backround: I currently own a PS2 and a DS.  My little [8-year old] brother owns a PS1 [with analogue sticks] and a GBA.I intend to buy myself the Nitnedo Wii at Christmas of 2006. My brother wants a Gamecube by next christmas, and I want to play a Gamecube so that I can tell what games I want for backwards compatibility on the Wii.  I also want Gamecube accessories, such as a memory card with my saved games.  I am on a very low  budget, and my brother more so. Sport games are not of my preference in games. my opinion on blood in games is that it does not make the games bad,  nor does it make them good.

My idea: I buy a GC now, and play it over the summer, keeping it in good condition.  He keeps his PS1.  When I buy a Wii, I "sell" [extremely cheap] the GameCube and its accesories/games I did not like or the ones not compatible with the Wii to him, but keep my Memory card.  I play the GC games I kept with my saved games on the Wii.  My brother can sell his GC and get a Wii if he wishes, as the GC is now his.  He can buy whatever games he wishes for cheap at that time [next christmas].

My reasoning: I get my memory card with game saves as I intend to play a lot over the summer. My brother will have a more modern gaming system.  Don't get me wrong, I am not buying a Wii because of the backwards compatibility.  I really like the remote, the games coming for it and the Vitual Console.  Oh and here is a list of my games I intend to get when I get the Wii:

Wii:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario ?128?
SSBB
Red Steel
Legend of Zelda TP
WiiSports
WarioWare
Excite truck
Super Mario Galaxy
Kid Icarus

DOWNLOAD Wii:
Kirby 64
DK 64
Star Wars:Rogue Squadron
Vector Man
Sonic 3
Sonic and Kunkles
Sonic eggman's mean bean machine
Mario Kart [SNES]
Super Mario [NES]
LoZ:OoT
Super Mario RPG
Tetris

Wii/GC:
Metroid Prime 2
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast 
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

What do you think of my plan/idea?

gdsmck954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 gdsmck954
Member since 2005 • 2931 Posts
[QUOTE="SSBMFighter"] [QUOTE="mexicangordo"]Hmm i seriously need some more Game Cube games, I have mostly all the good ones and I beat them all. Im looking for a good long game that i wont get borred of. I was thinking Morio Sunshine but GS review didnt make it seem like a great game, i was thinking of getting Luigies Mansion, but i heard its a short game. Can someone recommend me a good game that's 15-and up of game play?

Maybe Pikmin 2

Pikmin 2 would probably be a good choice. And now with the new low price of $19.99. It's even better.
DuckSol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92 DuckSol
Member since 2004 • 5760 Posts

Some of the prices need to be updated.

I need to pick up Pikmin 2 now that it's $20 and on June 1, Ikaruga is mine!!!! (that's the day all Atari games drop to $20)

tacoman_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 tacoman_57
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I NEED HELP!!

I have neglected my beloved Gamecube for far too long! I have a new goal to satidfy me Gamecube needs in every way. I am slightly embarassed about me game collection, or lack there of, but here are the games I have for me GC;

Super Mario Sunshine

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Starfox Adventures

Def Jam VENDETTA

WWE Day of Reckoning

Any suggestions on games that I need to add to this collection. I really want Tales of Symponia, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime: Echoes, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Sonic Adventure DX and Def Jam VENDETTA: Fight for NY.

MasterofMages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 MasterofMages
Member since 2004 • 490 Posts
I am interested in buying a good co-op multiplayer game to buy, so far the X-men legends games look best, anyother co-op games worth looking at?
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#95 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

I NEED HELP!!

I have neglected my beloved Gamecube for far too long! I have a new goal to satidfy me Gamecube needs in every way. I am slightly embarassed about me game collection, or lack there of, but here are the games I have for me GC;

Super Mario Sunshine

Starfox Adventures

Def Jam VENDETTA

WWE Day of Reckoning

Any suggestions on games that I need to add to this collection. I really want Tales of Symponia, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime: Echoes, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Sonic Adventure DX and Def Jam VENDETTA: Fight for NY.

tacoman_57

Since you have some games that you want. I'm not going to list those.

How about:

• Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Resident Evil 4
    Skies of Arcadia Legends
    Soul Calibur II

The price range for these games are about $15-$30 (RE4).

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 crazyjames1080
[QUOTE="MasterofMages"]I am interested in buying a good co-op multiplayer game to buy, so far the X-men legends games look best, anyother co-op games worth looking at?

timesplitters future perfect, is probably your best bet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d

Are the BroadBand Adapter and Phantasy Star Online 1&2 worth getting?  I already have an ethernet modem/router for the computer I type this from and my PS2. So I could plug the router into the into the BBA like I do with my PS2. How much money is fair for these?  I would probably rent PSO and get MK: DD and use this "portal" thing for Mario Kart.  How complicated is that to do?  I reccomend you either reccomend this or say it sucks in the post about Accessories.  The BBA got good reviews on Amazon.  Also, why not copy 'n' paste from the PS2 online adapter FAQ in PS2's forum if you say that it is worth it.

If you really don't know, or have not tried it and do not have firend with it, I'll try it out with Double Dash and PSO and give you a mini review, but it might take a while.  If you ask why I would get it so late in the game [came out in 2003], It because I can sell it to someone when I get the Wii.  Anyone who has it, please feel free to respond!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5c25ed127ff1d

Q. Where does it plug in?

Q. Is there an official list of games that support online play?

Will add later

Q. Is there a monthly fee associated with the Network Adapter?
A.Depends on game, but you will need an account with a Broadband ISP.  PSO charges $8, addtionally.

Q. Is my ISP compatible with the Network Adapter?
A.
All ISP should be compatible with the BBA. Some ISPs restrict the number
of devices connected to their network, so check with your provider
before connecting your GC to their service. It appears that bundled
AOL Cable Broadband users can not get online with their gaming systems. AOL is
working on a fix for this problem. Check their site for more details.

Q. What additional hardware is required to connect my NA?
A.
There are a few additional components required to get your GC online:

• Network Switch:
    A network switch allows you to connect multiple Ethernet devices to a
    single modem. Network switches simply act as an Ethernet splitter and
    do not add any additional network security.
  • Router:
    Routers are similar to switches in that they allow for multiple devices
    to connect to a modem. However they offer additional features that
    switches do not, such as IP masking and additional security. Routers
    can be configured to hide any additional devices connected to them,
    making it appear as though only one device is connected to the modem.
    This requires additional setup within the router, and will vary
    depending on the brand.
  • Wireless Access Point:
    If you are unable to run network cable between your switch/router and
    GameCube, you can connect your system via a wireless AP. Wireless is a much
    more expensive option, and is more difficult to configure. In order for
    a Wireless setup to work you would actually need 2 access points. One
    would connect to the modem and the other would connect to your GameCube. The
    two devices would then be configured to communicate with one another.

• Network Cable:
    If you choose to use a wired solution you will need to purchase network
    cable. Network cable comes in a variety of types, but you only need to
    choose CAT5 or CAT5E. CAT5 cable is certified for lengths up to 100
    meters and CAT5E is certified for lengths up to 300 meters. Also note
    you want standard straight-through cables, rather than cross-over
    cables. Keep in mind that you will need at least 3 lengths of cable,
    one to connect the modem to the switch/router, one to connect your PC
    to your switch/router and another to connect your GameCube to your
    switch/router. Obviously if you have multiple PCs or other devices,
    those will need cables as well.

Q. How much does all that hardware cost?
A. Prices will vary depending on stores you shop at and brands you buy. Here are some average costs (USD):

• BBA= $40
  • Switch = $30
  • Router = $40
  • Wireless Router = $70 - $200
  • Network Cable = It normally costs about $.25 - $1 a foot depending on the length of cable.

Q. Where do I purchase this additional hardware?
A.
All of the items listed above can be purchased at your local computer
supply store (with the exception of the GameCube specific wireless device
which can be purchased at gaming stores).

Connect your Network Adaptor to a DSL or Cable modem

1. Connect GC to cable/DSL modem.  You can take the cord out of your computer and stick it in the BBA if it is Ethernet. 

Connect your Network Adaptor to a Router/Switch

1. Connect an Ethernet network cable from the NETWORK connector of the Network Adaptor to an available LAN port of the router.
  2. Connect the WAN port of the router to the DSL or cable modem.
  3. Connect
    a personal computer (not pictured) to an available LAN port of the
    router. Use a web browser on the PC to set up the router to reach the
    Internet.
  4. Follow the specific instructions that come with the router. There is no additional installation for switches.

Using Wireless Router to connect Network Adaptor to LAN

1. Remove the sticker covering the network connector of the Network Adaptor.
  2. Connect an Ethernet network cable from the NETWORK connector of the Network Adaptor to a wireless Ethernet bridge.
  3. Connect the WAN port of the wireless router to the DSL or cable modem.
  4. Connect
    a personal computer (not pictured) to the router. Use a web browser on
    the PC to set up the router to reach the Internet.
  5. Follow the specific instructions that come with the router.

Q. Can I share my internet connection with my wireless laptop or computer?
A.[Unknown at this time]

Q. If I don't have a switch/router, can I simply unplug my computer from my modem and plug in my PS2?
A.
This should work fine, but a switch/router eliminates that step. One
thing though, some modems don't like having new things plugged into
them and will require a reboot to properly recognize the new device.
You should only need to reboot the modem if you're having problems
getting your PS2 online. To reboot the modem just unplug the power to
the modem for a few seconds then plug it back in again.

[tell about disc orignal setup]

Q. If I use a router do I need to open ports to play online games?
A.
Some routers come pre-configured to be more secure than others. If you
have problems playing an online game, read through the games manual to
determine what ports need to be opened, then check the router to see if
it’s configured to allow traffic through those ports. Again, consult
the router manual for instructions on how to check/open ports.

Q. What connection speed is required to play Online games?
A.
While some games can be played at 56k, most require a faster
connection. 256Kbps would probably be the slowest speed recommended for
most games. Luckily most broadband ISPs offer connection speeds ranging
from 1.5Mbps to 3Mbps.

Q. What connection speed is required to host Online games?
A.Unknown for GC

Q. How can I find out what my upload/download speeds are?
A.
You can contact your ISP to find out the specifics of your internet
connection. You can also test your internet speeds from your PC using
online tools such as DSL Reports (http://www.dslreports.com/stest).

Q. Can I hook up one Gamecube directly to another with Etherentcords, and play "online"- Yes

cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts
[QUOTE="tacoman_57"]

I NEED HELP!!

Super Mario Sunshine

Starfox Adventures

Def Jam VENDETTA

WWE Day of Reckoning

kage_53

Since you have some games that you want. I'm not going to list those.

How about:

• Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Resident Evil 4
    Skies of Arcadia Legends
    Soul Calibur II

The price range for these games are about $15-$30 (RE4).

I definitely agree. I would recommend also Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, any of the three Prince of Persia games, and wait for Twilight Princess if you don't plan to but a Wii the launch day...

josevander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 josevander
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

i want to upgrade my cable connection. i live in europe and i think the PAL cubes don't output an s-video signal, so only option is the rgb cable.

is it worth buying?