Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#151 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeSony_FanBoy

the gameplay was great, I spent hours upon hours hunting marks and hunting espers and getting the entire license grid complete for each character. The story and most of the music didn't really get me that excited or interested though...

You like FFT dude. Same damn thing :|

perhaps, though FFT actually got me to care about the characters, which FFXII really did not do for me. One of the most important things in a story for me is the characters.

I just think yo udidn't may much attention to the characters and story in FFXII

The main 6 characters were very dull, plain and boring. Well besides Balthier.

We're not talking about the poathetic excuse for an RPG FFVIII here ude. We are talking about FFXII, and,,,if you had played FFXII you would know that it has fantastic characters
TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152 TaCoDuDe
Member since 2006 • 3239 Posts
[QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudefs_metal

the gameplay was great, I spent hours upon hours hunting marks and hunting espers and getting the entire license grid complete for each character. The story and most of the music didn't really get me that excited or interested though...

perhaps, though FFT actually got me to care about the characters, which FFXII really did not do for me. One of the most important things in a story for me is the characters.

We're not talking about the poathetic excuse for an RPG FFVIII here ude. We are talking about FFXII, and,,,if you had played FFXII you would know that it has fantastic characters

Wow, I didn't know we all had to think like you. Ya know what? The next time I play a game, I'm going to ask you if I should like it or not. Lord knows that there's no such thing as an opinion.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeTaCoDuDe

Wow, I didn't know we all had to think like you. Ya know what? The next time I play a game, I'm going to ask you if I should like it or not. Lord knows that there's no such thing as an opinion.

Whatever floats your boat
FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 FF-Is-Awsome
Member since 2008 • 424 Posts
[QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Well you are a genius you can manage to make his opinion on the story and characters of a game he didn't like as much as you and try to bash another ff you my frieand deserve a round of appluase *silence broken by an awkward cough* get over the fact that other people don't have the same veiw as you on games it doesn't mean that anyone is right or wrong. and FFVIII FTW!!

TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 TaCoDuDe
So now if we don't agree with you, we're dumb? Is this how to handle things in real life? Get over yourself.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
The story and character development were by far the weakest aspects of FFXII imo. As someone already said, most of the characters were very boring and dull, which pretty much sums up how I feel about it. I guess it's one of those love or hate things.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#158 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

I tried to, but the story just failed to interest me, and I couldn't care for the characters in the story. We barely got to know that much about them. The only character I remotely cared about was Balthier.

Yeah...becaue you didn't pay attention. Hell. Evne the writing was the same style as FFT.

FYI, I DID pay attention, I watched every cutscene and listened, and the action and events themselves were good, the characters were just not that great in XII, which is my biggest complaint. Also, FFT and FFXII have different characters, there's a difference right there. Ramza and Delita are cooler than 75% of the characters in XII combined. Basch was uninteresting, Ashe was uninteresting, Balthier was actually kinda cool, Vaan was uninteresting, Penelo was so ridiculously uninteresting, I usually have a hard time remembering she ever existed in XII, Fran was alright, I suppose.

FFT and FFXII have the same kinda style, yes, but they both still have different substance. Why should I care if FFXII has thesame style of writing as FFT?

All of this of course is in my opinion. I certainly know you think differently FS, and that is absolutely alright, but just because you loved everything in XII so much, does not mean everybody else will.

TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 TaCoDuDe

The story and character development were by far the weakest aspects of FFXII imo. As someone already said, most of the characters were very boring and dull, which pretty much sums up how I feel about it. I guess it's one of those love or hate things.NWA_31

Your IQ must be low. Smart people like FFXII.

/sarcasm

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeDJ-Lafleur

I tried to, but the story just failed to interest me, and I couldn't care for the characters in the story. We barely got to know that much about them. The only character I remotely cared about was Balthier.

Yeah...becaue you didn't pay attention. Hell. Evne the writing was the same style as FFT.

FYI, I DID pay attention, I watched every cutscene and listened, and the action and events themselves were good, the characters were just not that great in XII, which is my biggest complaint. Also, FFT and FFXII have different characters, there's a difference right there. Ramza and Delita are cooler than 75% of the characters in XII combined. Basch was uninteresting, Ashe was uninteresting, Balthier was actually kinda cool, Vaan was uninteresting, Penelo was so ridiculously uninteresting, I usually have a hard time remembering she ever existed in XII, Fran was alright, I suppose.

FFT and FFXII have the same kinda style, yes, but they both still have different substance. Why should I care if FFXII has thesame style of writing as FFT?

All of this of course is in my opinion. I certainly know you think differently FS, and that is absolutely alright, but just because you loved everything in XII so much, does not mean everybody else will.

If you did pay attention, how did you miss out on how complex the story and characters are?
Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#161 Sony_FanBoy
Member since 2006 • 2993 Posts

FF VIII is not pathetic, I played XII for almost 500 combined hours. I have gotten everything, besides the Zodiac Spear. I love the game, it's amazing, but 5 of the 6 main main characters were boring, dull and and no personality. Balthier stood out from everyone. He was funny and I actually have things in common personality wise.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeSony_FanBoy

FF VIII is not pathetic, I played XII for almost 500 combined hours. I have gotten everything, besides the Zodiac Spear. I love the game, it's amazing, but 5 of the 6 main main characters were boring, dull and and no personality. Balthier stood out from everyone. He was funny and I actually have things in common personality wise.

5 of the 6 charaters are anything buyt boring and dull...and hte 6th caracter isn't boring or dull either. Reddas was cool. Vayne was a god villian. Gabranth was great, as were the other judges. Hell. It was just packed with great characters

FFVIII is pathetic. I cannot stand that game. It is an embarrasment to the franchise

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

5 of the 6 charaters are anything buyt boring and dull...and hte 6th caracter isn't boring or dull either. Reddas was cool. Vayne was a god villian. Gabranth was great, as were the other judges. Hell. It was just packed with great characters

FFVIII is pathetic. I cannot stand that game. It is an embarrasment to the franchise

Well, I can stand the game...and it isn't much of an embarressment to the series if millions of people had bought the game and loved it.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
[QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Truth. Almost everything except the story sucked.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeDrAwesomeMD

truth to you...I already said my piece above your post...

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

You've heard my motto, right DJ? :P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

..errr...maybe? :?

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

..errr...maybe? :?

Here's something to refresh your memory: A certain person named "Darmi" stole it. :P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 DJ-Lafleur
^...Not ringing any bells. :|
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 DrAwesomeMD

^...Not ringing any bells. :|DJ-Lafleur

You can agree with me or be wrong. I don't use it unless I feel like being a jerk though.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 fs_metal

I am sure alot of people liked Dirge of Cerberus, bit it is still an embarrassment to the franchise.

He is a dr. He shoyuld know :P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 DJ-Lafleur

I am sure alot of people liked Dirge of Cerberus, bit it is still an embarrassment to the franchise.

fs_metal

well, then it wouldn't be an emberassment to the people that liked it, and now it has became, yet again, an issue of personal preference again. I, for one, did not think VIII was an emberassment to the FF franchise. DoC, I have never played, so I would not know.

Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Sony_FanBoy
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]

DJ-Lafleur

well, then it wouldn't be an emberassment to the people that liked it, and now it has became, yet again, an issue of personal preference again. I, for one, did not think VIII was an emberassment to the FF franchise. DoC, I have never played, so I would not know.

DoC is actually decent, but has many flaws. I like it, but it's definately not my favorite game or FF game.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]

DJ-Lafleur

Trust me DoC an embarrassment and liking it is embarrassing. It's terrible.
The controls are loose. the enemies are dumb. There are only 3 weapon IN A SHOOTER! Wolfenstien had more than 3 weapons. the double jump was pointless. The in game graphics were sub par by PS2 shooter standards and by Square standards. The dialog was poorly written. the voice acting was bad. The level design was repetitive. It had alot of copying and pasting in it. The levels were also bland futuristic cities. The game offered up no challenge at all. There was almost no variety in enemies to soot at. The game is horrible.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]

fs_metal

The controls are loose. the enemies are dumb. There are only 3 weapon IN A SHOOTER! Wolfenstien had more than 3 weapons. the double jump was pointless. The in game graphics were sub par by PS2 shooter standards and by Square standards. The dialog was poorly written. the voice acting was bad. The level design was repetitive. It had alot of copying and pasting in it. The levels were also bland futuristic cities. The game offered up no challenge at all. There was almost no variety in enemies to soot at. The game is horrible.

sounds unappealing...:?

Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Sony_FanBoy
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]

DJ-Lafleur

Well it's not the greatest game, but I didn't have too many problems with it. I had fun.

FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 FF-Is-Awsome
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Truth FFVIII has sold more copies than XII and gained better reviews and well its just a better game.

EDIT: Wait it also got ranked 50 places higher on the top 100 games list (british version)

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeFF-Is-Awsome

Truth FFVIII has sold more copies than XII and gained better reviews and well its just a better game.

I disagree. I may be enjoying FFVIII more this time around, but FFXII is better IMO. I likethe combat, sidequests, story, characters more in XII than I do VIII.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]

DJ-Lafleur

Take it from someone that has spent the last 15 years playing shooters. Dirge of Cerberus suffers from every major common problem with shooters now days and then some. It has 2 things going for it. the story is decent, though poorly told thanks to bad dialog and bad voicework and the CG cut scenes look nice. Nothing else about the game is any good.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]if anyone should love it, it's you dudeFF-Is-Awsome

EDIT: Wait it also got ranked 50 places higher on the top 100 games list (british version)

The vast majority of 'top games ever' lists are pathetic. Hell there was even one recently that listed San Andreas as the best game ever. That's all you need to know to know just how bad the list is.

Reviews do not represent fact. Here is something for you, though, if you want to go that route. Famitsu is the renowned as the harshest gaming magazine in the world. They almost never give out perfect scores, but FFXII got a perfect score, and it is the only FF game to do so.

FFXII is a better game.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#181 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Please avoid mass quoting.
TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 TaCoDuDe
[QUOTE="FF-Is-Awsome"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]

Reviews do not represent fact. Here is something for you, though, if you want to go that route. Famitsu is the renowned as the harshest gaming magazine in the world. They almost never give out perfect scores, but FFXII got a perfect score, and it is the only FF game to do so.

FFXII is a better game.

fs_metal

Neither does your opinion. :|

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 DJ-Lafleur

Ehhhh...I liked XII a little bit more than VIII, but I thought both games were great, none-the-less.

Avatar image for Army_of_Shadows
Army_of_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Army_of_Shadows
Member since 2008 • 89 Posts
I think Vaan being the "main" character ruined the game for me. I just didn't like it all that much. In my opinion, FFVIII was better.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="FF-Is-Awsome"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]

FFXII is a better game.

TaCoDuDe

Neither does your opinion. :|

And we are not discussing my opinion
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 fs_metal
I think Vaan being the "main" character ruined the game for me. I just didn't like it all that much. In my opinion, FFVIII was better.Army_of_Shadows
ARen't you glad that Vaan wasn't the main character then?
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="Army_of_Shadows"]I think Vaan being the "main" character ruined the game for me. I just didn't like it all that much. In my opinion, FFVIII was better.fs_metal
ARen't you glad that Vaan wasn't the main character then?

Yup. I was releaved to hear that you could shove him out of the spotlight for someone like Balthier, Fran, Ashe, Basch, etc.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 fs_metal
Truthfully, the game does not have a main character. Ivalice is the main character really. It is a war story. It has a much wider scope than any previous game in the series. That is part of what I like about it
Avatar image for Army_of_Shadows
Army_of_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Army_of_Shadows
Member since 2008 • 89 Posts
fs_metal has a point. Though they all had a slight connection; it seemed like there was no true reason for them to help Ivalice in the first place. Oh, and I consider Vaan to kinda be the "main" character cuz you're forced to walk as him in cities and stuff...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 fs_metal
fs_metal has a point. Though they all had a slight connection; it seemed like there was no true reason for them to help Ivalice in the first place. Oh, and I consider Vaan to kinda be the "main" character cuz you're forced to walk as him in cities and stuff...Army_of_Shadows
You misunderstand me. They all had their own reasons to do what they did, but hte focus wasn't necessarily on them or one character in particular. It was much more epic than that
FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 FF-Is-Awsome

Welli can't find one thing that is better in XII than in VIII except the graphics and well thats just because its on a superior system. Lets see Squall could beat any of the characters on XII with ease why because he actually has skills i mean Baltheir and Gabranth were the only good characters in XII and well Squalls still better and well it has a proper story with character development not just the story development where the characters get dragged along by it. and BTW its kind of pointless to say that XII got a perfect just after saying that reveiws arent always right.

cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#193 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts

Welli can't find one thing that is better in XII than in VIII except the graphics and well thats just because its on a superior system. Lets see Squall could beat any of the characters on XII with ease why because he actually has skills i mean Baltheir and Gabranth were the only good characters in XII and well Squalls still better and well it has a proper story with character development not just the story development where the characters get dragged along by it. and BTW its kind of pointless to say that XII got a perfect just after saying that reveiws arent always right.

FF-Is-Awsome

Gabranth? I think you mean Basch. Anyway, FFVIII sucked. Crappy battle system. FFXII ruled! In all ways.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 fs_metal

FF-Is-Awsome

I can find alot more than one thing....like....everything. I LOOOOOVE GFFXII. I strongly dislike FFVIII. I thought hte charac ters were boring and, as a result, the story did not interest me. the gameplay was so flawed that I couldn't stand it.

He was making an argument in favor of reviews. I countered it by saing Famitsu gave FFXII a perfect score. If you know anything about Famitsu, you know the significance of that./

FF-Is-Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 FF-Is-Awsome
See the problem here is that we (me and fs) have the exact opposite opinions on this everything you think about VIII i think about XII and visa versa so i don't really think that we could ever agree on this. And i did mean Gabranth he was far cooler than Basch mainly the armour but his character was more interesting aswell.
Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Sony_FanBoy
[QUOTE="FF-Is-Awsome"]

fs_metal

I can find alot more than one thing....like....everything. I LOOOOOVE GFFXII. I strongly dislike FFVIII. I thought hte charac ters were boring and, as a result, the story did not interest me. the gameplay was so flawed that I couldn't stand it.

He was making an argument in favor of reviews. I countered it by saing Famitsu gave FFXII a perfect score. If you know anything about Famitsu, you know the significance of that./

Famitsu also gave DoC a 34/40. What do you have to say about that? How "significant" is that?

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="FF-Is-Awsome"]

Sony_FanBoy

Famitsu also gave DoC a 34/40. What do you have to say about that? How "significant" is that?

That goes against arguments that state that reviews matter in how good a game is, Halo was reviewed well everywhere. It is nothing more than an agerage shooter though. It never has been great and it never will be. FFVIII sucks
Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Sony_FanBoy
[QUOTE="Sony_FanBoy"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="FF-Is-Awsome"]

fs_metal

That goes against arguments that state that reviews matter in how good a game is, Halo was reviewed well everywhere. It is nothing more than an agerage shooter though. It never has been great and it never will be. FFVIII sucks

Do you even remember what the hell you post? You pointed out that famitsu gave FF XII a 40/40 and said do you know the significance of that. So I pointed out that they also gave DoC a 34/40.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 fs_metal
You don't remember further back beyond that. I brought up reviews because reviews were used to claim that FFVIII is a better game than FFXII. That was the only reason I mentioned I mentioned it. Prior to that, I ahve stated multiple time that reviews to not represent whether a game acutally is good or not. I've played good games that got lower scores and bad ones that scored well
Sony_FanBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Sony_FanBoy

You don't remember further back beyond that. I brought up reviews because reviews were used to claim that FFVIII is a better game than FFXII. That was the only reason I mentioned I mentioned it. Prior to that, I ahve stated multiple time that reviews to not represent whether a game acutally is good or not. I've played good games that got lower scores and bad ones that scored wellfs_metal

Did I say anything about reviews not always being right? No, you pointed out the "significance" of XII getting a perfect from Famitsu, as if it meant the greatest thing of all time, but Famitsu did give DoC a 34/40. I didn't say anything against you or the topic at hand. I just had to point out that Famitsu may be tough and critical, but there reviews are not that important.