what is wrong with xbox live gamers? Are you all mean?

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deltaboarder18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 deltaboarder18
Member since 2004 • 2527 Posts

XBL amazes me sometimes.

I just love the people who talk trash and are absolutely terrible at the game.

DrEru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 DrEru
Member since 2005 • 284 Posts

I accept the point that this behaviour is to be expected. Society is largly in denial about the level of homophobia, sexismand racism in our culture(s - this is not just an American problem). The issue is not whether you like homosexuality or homosexuals, but whether it is healthy for the most used general purpose insult to be the word gay You may believe you are not homophobic, but the usage simply reinforces the negative association of what, for many people, is just their natural state. This also gives cover to the moremilitant wing by giving the appearance of providing support fortheir views.

miclec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 miclec
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Why does using a name such as "xxxgayboyxxx" provoke so much aggression and hate? Would the same thing happen if someone joined a game and used the name"xxxHetroboyxxx"? I think not.
WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts

Only the British gamersTheGrayEye

we are pretty tolerable in britian, obviously you are not, you are pathetic

I have seen the video, and Gay people have always come up against homophobia, why is xbox live gonna be any different? its not, thats the awnser, he is attention seeking, by calling himslef xxxGayBoyxxx and playing with a pink spartan, he is obviously gonna come up against some hostility, don't give him sympathy or attention, he brought it upon himself

Gaara79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Gaara79
Member since 2005 • 4476 Posts

With a screen name like that what do you expect?

Thats like putting a kick me sign on your own back and then complaining when immature kids kick you.

Not everyone in the world is a mature person.

xcorkiex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 xcorkiex
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Lol... Gayboy..

Yea, really this guy was wanting to get ripped, going onto any online game, (especially Halo3 or World of Warcraft) you are going to be made fun of.

For the Britain v American fight going on in this thread...... Where's the Canadians... c'mon!

I know when I go onto any online game, and they hear my accent, they effing go on aboot it.

JosemlopesBFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#157 JosemlopesBFly
Member since 2007 • 278 Posts

I recently watched a youtube video where a guy with a gamertag of xxxgayboyxxx entered multiplayer matches. He only said hello or veto certain maps on halo 3. What he recieved was a barrage of homophobic and insulting insults by players. He recorded 2 minutes and forty-three seconds of video in which he did not provoke or respond to any of the insults. He did not include rampant team killing and party booting from his "team." What is wrong with these people? Are all xbox live suscribers homophobic bigots? I am NOT gay but that doesn't mean I insult and ridicule them. Am I alone in this? Or do other people feel outraged at this. I think he should send it to bungie. Look for yourself. search xxxgayboyxxx on youtube. hello8888888888

I am not against homosexual people but he was asking for it.

It was like putting a Gamertag of "xxxKickMePleasexxx" and then getting kicked all the time.

JosemlopesBFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#158 JosemlopesBFly
Member since 2007 • 278 Posts

Lol... Gayboy..

Yea, really this guy was wanting to get ripped, going onto any online game, (especially Halo3 or World of Warcraft) you are going to be made fun of.

For the Britain v American fight going on in this thread...... Where's the Canadians... c'mon!

I know when I go onto any online game, and they hear my accent, they effing go on aboot it.

xcorkiex

Canadians suck !!!

Just kiding:P

I hate when I am playing online and all the other guy's are screaming saying some crappy stuff about each others.