what is wrong with xbox live gamers? Are you all mean?

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

Also I just wanna say Hederosexuality (not gay is NOT normal.......it's just common. Think about that bigots andhomophobes!!im-a-roustabout

Hederosexuality is not even a real word

__MasterVAL__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 __MasterVAL__
Member since 2006 • 519 Posts

[QUOTE="hello8888888888"] on halo 3.DZBricktop

Theres your answer right there.

I would have to agree... :twisted:

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#103 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

[QUOTE="im-a-roustabout"]Also I just wanna say Hederosexuality (not gay is NOT normal.......it's just common. Think about that bigots andhomophobes!!angryfodder

Hederosexuality is not even a real word

but HETEROsexuality is..he misspelled the T for D.....>_>

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts

I seem to have touched a nerve. Some of ya'll think I'm a bigot or immature. Quite the opposite, I could care less if someone is gay or not. Your choice. Just don't go rubbing that garbage in my face without expecting me to lash out at you. Don't ask, don't tell and we'll be just fine. What you do in the privacy of your own home is no business of mine. Just don't go looking for tax breaks or benefits because of your lifestyle choice. I may be the problem, but get used to it because there are more people who feel like me than people who give politically correct BS replies on an internet forum. They just aren't as outspoken as I am.

Oh, and the guy from Sweden, glad your society is so well rounded, but a country on the other side of the globe doesn't mean a damn thing to what is going on here in the US. And I dare someone to spit on me, in fact I dare someone to ever speak so disrespectfully to me as you just did without the safety of a computer screen and miles of ocean in front of them. You don't find it odd that you have just done the same thing you are condemning others for?

badgert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 badgert
Member since 2003 • 924 Posts
Its just a bunch of ignorant ppl, unfortunately some live gamers are like that I've met plenty of cool ones though.
andyrae11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#106 andyrae11
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

Live users are more rascist than homophobic.

But lets face it, unfortunately world will never be rascisim or homophobic free as longs as humanity exists.

SO if you can't beat em, join them. With that remark, think about that ya crazy honky queers. hahah!

aandrew610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 aandrew610
Member since 2007 • 749 Posts
not all of them are mean, Most the ppl I met on xbox live so far have given me a great gaming experience... this one guy even helped me out on forza 2 by giving me 3 fully fixxed up cars and helped me race
VariousObjects

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 VariousObjects
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts
I should change may gamer tag to xxxstraightboyxxx because I'm proud of not being gay
Avatar image for hello8888888888
hello8888888888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 hello8888888888
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I am not xxxgayboyxxx. If you want to not type in the search engine name (understandable) then go to cheatplanet.com. They have a title under their xbox 360 section news that says something like "xbox live abuse."

Lol to whoever wrote "welcome to our presidency."

hello8888888888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 hello8888888888

I seem to have touched a nerve. Some of ya'll think I'm a bigot or immature. Quite the opposite, I could care less if someone is gay or not. Your choice. Just don't go rubbing that garbage in my face without expecting me to lash out at you. Don't ask, don't tell and we'll be just fine. What you do in the privacy of your own home is no business of mine. Just don't go looking for tax breaks or benefits because of your lifestyle choice. I may be the problem, but get used to it because there are more people who feel like me than people who give politically correct BS replies on an internet forum. They just aren't as outspoken as I am.

Oh, and the guy from Sweden, glad your society is so well rounded, but a country on the other side of the globe doesn't mean a damn thing to what is going on here in the US. And I dare someone to spit on me, in fact I dare someone to ever speak so disrespectfully to me as you just did without the safety of a computer screen and miles of ocean in front of them. You don't find it odd that you have just done the same thing you are condemning others for?

daviwinn

Don't even try. Calling people "but pirates" is not being tolerant at all. He simply video taped an experiment. One time. Just to prove how homophobic some ofyou can be.

LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
hey if there gametag is gay boy the obviously want to be noticed be called gay blame them for advertising who they ar,e they should be smart enough to relize not to advertise who they are because ppl are mean period, face it, nub cake or do u sit inside all day crying? jesus...
xxgameheadxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 xxgameheadxx
Member since 2007 • 202 Posts

Yeah, it's like naming your kid Richard when your last name is Head. If you ask me, he made the name just so he could film it and post it on YouTube. MS will probably suspend the account anyway because it goes against their TOS.

As far as xbox live gamers being mean, mostly yep. That's what you get when you throw a bunch of 13 year old A.D.D. kids with tourettes in a room where their identity is masked and their parents aren't around. But that's what friends lists are for. Quick matches are like a box of chocolates...

DaSlyOne

SO true.... their are a lot of immature gamers in xbox live and especially halo.

Nercay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Nercay
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts

Only the British gamersTheGrayEye

Ive found it was mostly the yanks..

Madskillzpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Madskillzpas
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen....
Madskillzpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Madskillzpas
Oh yea and by the way how come English people and Americans are always arguing?
dalafor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 dalafor
Member since 2007 • 278 Posts
im alway started on bylittle 11 to 12 year oldamericans on saints row .they evan think im english wtf
COGButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 COGButcher
I get a lot of little 10-14 year old kids who think its cool to yell, sing and swear all the time. it is usually the younger ones and many people playing halo too. I never had one match in halo 3 without one racial, ethnic, or just random swearingbashinganother player, i don't think. It is kinda ridiculous, but i just learned to live with it, and just give them bad review for trash talking or unpleasant language.
COGButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 COGButcher

Oh yea and by the way how come English people and Americans are always arguing?Madskillzpas

I have no idea but if i am not hearing a Brit and American fighting, its anyone(US, Britain,Germany,etc)and a Frenchy going at it.

COGButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 COGButcher

[QUOTE="Trogeton"]Yeah I see your point.. what kind of loser would critisize someone because of their gamertag.... that is why the majority of the people on xbl are a bunch of stupid kidsdaviwinn

You know damn well it wasn't just because of his gamertag. This whole thing is about homos wanting to feel normal. Well too effin bad becausethey are NOT normal, you're far from it. I'm sick and damn tired of these flamers thinking they should get special treatment. Why should we be nice to them, we aren't nice to anybody. This isn't the damn civil rights movement.It is just a bunch of attention whores who think we are obligated to accept them. Well we aren't and the only way to let them know is to tell them. And yes I'd do it face to face just as I would online. It would probably be best to hear it from me online because I can't backhandtheir sassy asses when I'm done telling them how I feel.

As much as i do not totally agree with you daviwinn, i do agree he should not have a gamertag "xxxgayboyxxx", how could you possibly think you would not be teased and bashed online with that sort of name? It is just common sense for everyone to know everyone isn't always open minded, and some people should keep some things to themselves and not post it for the world to see. He was asking for it with that name, even though he didn't deserve it.

Danold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#121 Danold
Member since 2005 • 3174 Posts
Obviously he was looking for this to happen otherwise he would not have made his sexual prefference known or videotaped everyones response. Some things need to be left out of gaming otherwise you are just looking for trouble...
JoshChambers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 JoshChambers
Member since 2004 • 1646 Posts

Yeah, it's like naming your kid Richard when your last name is Head.

DaSlyOne

haha. I work for a travel company and we actually booked a guy earlier this year and his passport name was Richard Head.

Tundrawarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Tundrawarlord
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts

Im nota mean person and im not just saying that. People even say im too nice in games and in real life.

People who are in just a total S*** mood on XBL and piss and moan at people for nothing or when you are talking to a friend rune xbl. So i mute them and continue to enjoy my Games. :)

K-Poulsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 K-Poulsen
Member since 2007 • 262 Posts
hes obviously not a homo he just put that as a joke, because if he was then he woujldnt put it in his name no one that is gay would,
bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#125 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts
[QUOTE="daviwinn"]

monkeygodkill

Wow you're so f*cking stupid! I didn't think they let people as stupid and close-minded as you live.

You're obviously homophobic(to an incredibly large degree), and even still a textbook closet-case self loather; can't be comfortable with his own sexuality that he attacks others in defiance. Very mature.

And to comment on the whole, "Sweden" thing, what goes on on the other side of the globe actually does affect what happens here in the US, you're just to stupid to know that. And I would definitely take you up on the offer to spit on you- actually in your eye, and then I'd kick you in the balls to hopefully stop a generation of retards from spawning off you.

I hope you choke on a cow dick. I really, really do.

agreed.
daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts
[QUOTE="monkeygodkill"][QUOTE="daviwinn"]

ctfvyrsgurbnorn

Wow you're so f*cking stupid! I didn't think they let people as stupid and close-minded as you live.

You're obviously homophobic(to an incredibly large degree), and even still a textbook closet-case self loather; can't be comfortable with his own sexuality that he attacks others in defiance. Very mature.

And to comment on the whole, "Sweden" thing, what goes on on the other side of the globe actually does affect what happens here in the US, you're just to stupid to know that. And I would definitely take you up on the offer to spit on you- actually in your eye, and then I'd kick you in the balls to hopefully stop a generation of retards from spawning off you.

agreed.

I don't care what you think or feel about me. What you say means less than nothing. You're tough guys eh?See THAT is what cracks me up about the internet and xbox live. What I said before stands. I dare someone to spit on me. They'd be drinking through a straw for a few months. You don't like my opinion (which is shared by many, many others) go away. You don't want to go away, then deal with it. But don't complain about it.

hello8888888888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hello8888888888
[QUOTE="ctfvyrsgurbnorn"][QUOTE="monkeygodkill"][QUOTE="daviwinn"]

daviwinn

agreed.

I don't care what you think or feel about me. What you say means less than nothing. You're tough guys eh?See THAT is what cracks me up about the internet and xbox live. What I said before stands. I dare someone to spit on me. They'd be drinking through a straw for a few months. You don't like my opinion (which is shared by many, many others) go away. You don't want to go away, then deal with it. But don't complain about it.

Spit. I'd gladly do it to a bigot such as you. at least my breath won't smell of a tobacco chewing southern redneck homophobe.

Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

I seem to have touched a nerve. Some of ya'll think I'm a bigot or immature. Quite the opposite, I could care less if someone is gay or not. Your choice. Just don't go rubbing that garbage in my face without expecting me to lash out at you. Don't ask, don't tell and we'll be just fine. What you do in the privacy of your own home is no business of mine. Just don't go looking for tax breaks or benefits because of your lifestyle choice. I may be the problem, but get used to it because there are more people who feel like me than people who give politically correct BS replies on an internet forum. They just aren't as outspoken as I am

daviwinn

rofl now hes in denial!!! :

"Some of ya'll think I'm a bigot or immature. Quite the opposite, I could care less if someone is gay or not. Your choice. Just don't go rubbing that ''garbage'' in my face without expecting me to lash out at you."

now i never called u either of those names its funny that you say...oh i dont care if someones gay or not...then go and call it garbage...it makes no sense whatsoever. if ur calling homosexuality garbage, as mind as well care, u hate them already why stop half way? (i dont hate gays read my previous posts)

on the topic, the ppl are right about his name thought, if he really cared about verbal abuse he would have chose a better name...

TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#129 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
i never talk trash really.
smallville206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#130 smallville206
Member since 2006 • 817 Posts

I agree with you completely, it would be a whole different story 90% of the time if the people insulting others were face to face gaming. I also think so many people get so full of themselves if they tend to dominate others in a game, maybe it's to make up for all the times they couldn't beat people in real life or something.

95% of the people I game with on Live are fun to interact with and I just try to ignore the other 5% and yes the friends list helps tremendously as far as avoiding the jerks.

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 angryfodder

Brit gamers? Not a single one of those voices is British

This guy was trolling for abuse- the results were far from ground breaking or even interesting - it was to be expected.

Darksoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Darksoup
Member since 2005 • 603 Posts
Oh Noes is daviwinn the big scary internet man gonna hurt us?
Fatality4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#134 Fatality4u
Member since 2003 • 3289 Posts
No I don't think we are all mean, it is just that some people will want to put out a bad name for all live members.
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 angryfodder

I still wanna know what you were searching for when you found this video on youtube lol

cleotis_max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 cleotis_max
Member since 2007 • 979 Posts
[QUOTE="ctfvyrsgurbnorn"][QUOTE="monkeygodkill"][QUOTE="daviwinn"]

daviwinn

agreed.

You my friend are a hyporcite. You come here babbling nonsense as if people wanted your opinion then you start to pick fights? Meanwhile in your fight picking process you go out and say "Your a tought guy, eh?This is why I love the Internet" yet here you are on the Internet trying to pick a fight meanwhile get mindlessly bashed by everyone else here. If you don't care for our or anyones opinions why would you come back to this thread and post a rebuttal? Or why defend yourself? My opinion nor anyone elses has any effect to you neither does whats going on in the world apparently.

See keys? Evolution is cool. Incest isnt.

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
[QUOTE="Generic_Dude"][QUOTE="jmartinez1983"]

Its the combination of immaturity and not being face to face with the person you are insulting. People get very brave when they are talking over the internet, myself included at times.

Easiest solution is to just mute people and build a friends list of people you like playing with. It won't fix the problem entirely, but it helps.

chefstubbies

QFT, but with all due respect, homosexuality isn't the most historically respected lifestyle path. It's in direct opposition to every major world religion, after all.

Major religions like the Catholic church and it's laundry list of sexual abuse charges filed against many if it's own priests? sure people speak out against homosexuallity, but the world isn't simply black and white.

Idaho Senator Larry Craig knows that to be true. He has been a long time opponent of gay marriage and other gay rights issues, yet he recently pleaded guilty to a sex-related misdemeanor after sexually propositioning a man in a subway bathroom.

Regardless of whether homosexuallity is accepted or not, the kind of slander in that you-tube video is blatantly unacceptable, and saying that homosexuallity isn't historically respected doesn't excuse abuse like that.

No, I'm not saying that it excuses it, but it ought to be expected when you name yourself gayboy. I mean, you're opening yourself up to abuse... if you make your sexuality an issue by wearing it on your sleeve, then people are going to take the opportunity... all the moreso when it's not a particularly popular group of individuals, at least in most countries.

And in regards to the Catholics -- keeping in mind that I was raised in a Catholic family in a predominantly Catholic locale -- I can say that any power structure is going to have corruption and villainy, even churches. From Jim Baker to Jim Jones, over to Osama Bin Laden and the Ayatollah, there's always going to be people who take advantage of their positions, or at least twist it to suit their needs and desires. But I can also say that most Catholics I knew were completely mortified by the allegations of sexual abuse, and rightfully so. In saying it's in direct opposition to every major world religion, my main point is that some people are opposed to homosexuality on the deepest level possible. So to rub your sexuality, which in their eyes is sinful, in their face is asking for trouble anyway.

Ultimately, all I'm saying is keep it in the bedroom. Whether you're gay straight, bi, a zoophile, whatever... people on Xbox Live and all around the world don't want to hear about it.

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
actually last night i was playin uno for the sake of playing (i like card games) and lucky me i join a bunch of perv idiots who apparently knew each other and one asked me" hey KGB you wanna see my GF's p****" i said no merely because i wanted to play the damn game, well they started callin me gay because i didn't want to see it. so he "shows" it anyways by taking the camera up to his hand and in imitation of a va**** (don't know if that gets modded) which was just stupid and pointless and they lol'd and i didn't say anything and later one of them said "LET'S BOOT EM CAUSE HE'S GAY"...and im not...really...but no point in tryin to explain myself with such imbeciles...
sonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 sonj
Member since 2003 • 145 Posts
[QUOTE="hello8888888888"]I recently watched a youtube video where a guy with a gamertag of xxxgayboyxxx entered multiplayer matches. He only said hello or veto certain maps on halo 3. What he recieved was a barrage of homophobic and insulting insults by players. He recorded 2 minutes and forty-three seconds of video in which he did not provoke or respond to any of the insults. He did not include rampant team killing and party booting from his "team." What is wrong with these people? Are all xbox live suscribers homophobic bigots? I am NOT gay but that doesn't mean I insult and ridicule them. Am I alone in this? Or do other people feel outraged at this. I think he should send it to bungie. Look for yourself. search xxxgayboyxxx on youtube. sonj
That is lame that people do that but I have a question.... are you xxxgayboyxxx? It is just weird that you would be searching for that on u-tube....

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 angryfodder

I still don't see the point in all this - we all know who and what kinda people are out there on xbox live. Maybe its just me? or maybe you guys are new to xbox, but ***SPOILER ALERT*** There are morons on xbox live

lots of them

There are also ALOT of normal people that use and play on it - trouble is, these guys keep themselves to themselves, are normal, so don't exactly stick out. you'll find that most of the time you are playing with normal people, but you'll only remember the odd occassion that you play with the moron homophobe or KKK wanna be.

By going onto xbox live you are opening yourself up to meeting alot of different people - plan B involves locking yourself in a dark room on your own, with no outside contact. Make the choice and if you have to, ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES

hello8888888888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 hello8888888888
Just to confirm the non-retarded questions again, I am NOT xxxgayboyxxx. In the info on the video, he clearly states that he was simply documenting what had happened. He changed his XBL account specifically with that name for the video. He states clearly that he is not upset by the comments but he posted the video to show just how many bigots exist in this world.
hello8888888888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 hello8888888888
Keving7, lol man.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#145 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I still don't see the point in all this - we all know who and what kinda people are out there on xbox live. Maybe its just me? or maybe you guys are new to xbox, but ***SPOILER ALERT*** There are morons on xbox live

lots of them

There are also ALOT of normal people that use and play on it - trouble is, these guys keep themselves to themselves, are normal, so don't exactly stick out. you'll find that most of the time you are playing with normal people, but you'll only remember the odd occassion that you play with the moron homophobe or KKK wanna be.

By going onto xbox live you are opening yourself up to meeting alot of different people - plan B involves locking yourself in a dark room on your own, with no outside contact. Make the choice and if you have to, ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES

angryfodder

post of the year right there

SLYRIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 SLYRIV
Member since 2007 • 331 Posts
hahahahahhahaaha
Taegukki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Taegukki
Member since 2005 • 13241 Posts
If he didnt want to be ridiculed then he shouldnt have flaunted himself by choosing such a weird gamertag name and making his armor pink. He provoked it. However, that still does not give those bastards the right to treat him like that.
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 reubendarosa
Member since 2005 • 2727 Posts
I have met a lot of racists and homophobic people online. No not everyone is like that, A lot of people just like to talk sh*t because they are behind a mic. They wouldn't really be like that in person.
trentman7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 trentman7
Member since 2007 • 2969 Posts

Exactly, I've been insulted by Americans, British and even Australians, my own countrymen, but that's whats gonna happen when u go onto XBL. Youre gonna meet all kinds of people and some of them like to be a**holes and pick on other ppl (which they prolly wudnt do when face to face) but theyre always gonna be there. As for the video, the guy is pointing out one of the very large problems in the world and did not attempt to provoke any others, even by changing his gamertag.

Cooltechie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#150 Cooltechie
Member since 2006 • 197 Posts
I always was suprised by the XBL community, in my opinion its mainly the american gamers, all british gamers that I have met have been friendly, but yes, I feel that XBL is awful in many cases, which often makes me play games single player when I dont join a mates game as the community is just so awful.