The Broken XBOX 360 Discussion & Help Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for forumboarder755
forumboarder755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 forumboarder755
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts
i am planning on replacing my malfunctioning x360 dvd drive with an new one , but i am clueless on how to hook the drive up to a pc and retreive the software key then place that key on the new drive. if someone could help me out or give me a link to a good place with instructions i would appreciate it!
DarklySworded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 DarklySworded
Member since 2003 • 453 Posts
[QUOTE="crck"][QUOTE="gashead101"]is the warrenty in the uk a year or 3 month's all confused bout this ive been hearing different things from different ppl so can sombody put it straight
JoelWhy
  UK should be 1 year.  Check your owner's manual or call MS to maker sure.

I believe that the law in the UK (or maybe it's a European Union law, which includes the UK and all of the IMPORTANT European countries -- that's right, Norway, no one cares about YOU!) is that you have to provide a 1-year warranty. We don't have that level of protection in the U.S., but some states offer additional protections. By and large, however, you only get a 3-month-warranty in the States (unless you paid for the extended warranty.) On a side note, the U.S. offers a lot of legal protections for consumers who are injured by poorly designed or manufactured goods. So, if someone wants to volunteer to, say, show that the excessive heat generated by the 360 not only fries the chips, but also causes people to spontaneously combust, that would be really good for the rest of us. Take one for the team! And, think about how much fun you'll have playing your 360 as you recover in the burn unit! The rest of us who benefit from the ensuing recall will make it up to you by stopping by the hospital to moisten your eyeballs, since your eyelids will probably be incinerated in the fire.

haha thats good idea
DarklySworded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DarklySworded
or was he joking??? (sry for DP)
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
is there a way to avoid payin the fee to get it fixed?
bigroy666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 bigroy666
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts
I think MS should see this thread....so they can do a...(everybody)...RECALL..kidding:P
I do think the 130.00 charge is a joke...especially if the system is faulty. Consumer misuse = 130.00 = justifyable......
System failure = 130.00 = MS fails.
I love my 360 but I sure hope MS has fixed the problem:)
I dont want to have to send in my 3rd console:(
Avatar image for lukasz_erecinsk
lukasz_erecinsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 lukasz_erecinsk
Member since 2004 • 1235 Posts
I think MS should see this thread....so they can do a...(everybody)...RECALL..kidding:P
I do think the 130.00 charge is a joke...especially if the system is faulty. Consumer misuse = 130.00 = justifyable......
System failure = 130.00 = MS fails.
I love my 360 but I sure hope MS has fixed the problem:)
I dont want to have to send in my 3rd console:(
bigroy666
Great sig :)
razzy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 razzy1
Member since 2003 • 1989 Posts

bigroy666

Maybe a recall is what Microsoft needs to do.

http://www.petitiononline.com/360recal/petition.html

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Well I have been upset all morning, yes I know that sounds stupid but yet again my 360 has just dropped dead. I play on my 360 a lot because I have been unwell for a few months, so I play it to keep me occupied until I get better. So the first one had graphic chip failure, I took it back to the shop and they replaced it. So a few weeks ago I was playing COD2 and I heard a loud grinding, I took the disc out and it was ruined, I didnt even touch the machine it just made this horrific grinding. But when I put another disc in it worked fine, so I left it for the time being. So today I was playing Saints Row and I kept on getting a slight clicking and grinding when it was trying to load things like before the main menu, when this happened the the framerate would drop, then it also started doing this during play. So I took the disk out and there is scratch marks on the inside of the disk. So whenever I try to boot a game up it starts to grind the disk! I am so gutted, now my mum has to take the thing back to the shop again and try and get a replacement. This is really starting to piss me off, I take excellent care of all my consoles and this happens.
realjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 realjay
Member since 2006 • 86 Posts
Well I have been upset all morning, yes I know that sounds stupid but yet again my 360 has just dropped dead. I play on my 360 a lot because I have been unwell for a few months, so I play it to keep me occupied until I get better. So the first one had graphic chip failure, I took it back to the shop and they replaced it. So a few weeks ago I was playing COD2 and I heard a loud grinding, I took the disc out and it was ruined, I didnt even touch the machine it just made this horrific grinding. But when I put another disc in it worked fine, so I left it for the time being. So today I was playing Saints Row and I kept on getting a slight clicking and grinding when it was trying to load things like before the main menu, when this happened the the framerate would drop, then it also started doing this during play. So I took the disk out and there is scratch marks on the inside of the disk. So whenever I try to boot a game up it starts to grind the disk! I am so gutted, now my mum has to take the thing back to the shop again and try and get a replacement. This is really starting to piss me off, I take excellent care of all my consoles and this happens. V4LENT1NE
i am very pissed to here that this isnt right like wat i have said before we as 360 players need to do something or at least try.
tundraman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 tundraman
Member since 2006 • 1144 Posts
Finaly! Thank you for making this sticky. Now the "my 360 broke" fake topics will stop.
Elite29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 334

#61 Elite29
Member since 2004 • 178 Posts

I just had my Xbox 360 die on me today, too. I have only had it for two weeks and I only own three games so far. It doesn't lock up on me much (only a few times after extended hours of gameplay). But when I went to boot it up today, I got an error message before it even got to the dashboard saying to contact support. It was errror #74 or whatever & only the lower light in the quadrant was red. Then the stupid guy at support (who could barely speak English), told me that I would have to send it in to get fixed. They say I should have it back in 8-10 days. And since I have only had it for two weeks, it is under warranty.

After talking to the idiot on the phone, I have since went online to check out if other people have had this problem. And WOW this seems to be an epidemic (sp?). To be honest, I haven't heard of anyone else having my specific problem (lower right red light coming on only) but this is crazy that Microsoft is having this many problems with this console. I really think something needs to be done at the legal level. I can't believe Microsoft is getting away with this. I am contemplating turning in my 360 when I get it back to ensure I get some value for it before it breaks down again and I am out of warranty.

andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 andyb27newc
Member since 2006 • 254 Posts

I've had my Xbox 360 for 7 days and it's just broken.  All red lights apart from top right.  I rang MS and have to send it in.  It's something to do with when I set the clock and some of my save games apparently.

I didn't set the time and date straight away, I only set the clock a couple of days after I bought it to the correct time and date.  The woman at MS said that it has messed up because it will have not corresponded to any of the saves that I had made from playing games before I changed the clock or something.

She said that when you unplug the 360 (which you're meant to do when you've switched it off after playing) it might reset the clock and date back to its factory setting - will this happen every time I unplug it (isn't that a bit thick?) and do I have to reset the time and date every time I switch the console back on?

Also, when I get my fixed 360 back will I have to delete my save games from the harddrive?  I think she said I will have to  so I think I will just to make sure.

Love the Xbox but I've never ever had a problem with a computer/console before in my life.

justinrf12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 justinrf12345
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts
After you get your 360 fixed for the ridiculous price of $139 you can buy the extended warranty. MS just changed thier process so you can because they have been having so many problems.
Elite29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Elite29

I just called Microsoft support again because I forgot to give my email address the first time. Once again, I got a guy who could barely speak english. That, in itself, is beyond annoying. Why the hell do you hire someone to do a phone job if they can't speak english?!!! Anyways, after giving the guy my email I asked him if this is going to be a continual problem since I have heard of many 360 issues online. He says, "we are not allowed to comment on any of that, but your system will work from now on". Yeah right. At that point it was dead air on the phone for like ten seconds. I was going to ask to speak to a manager, but after reading a previous post of someone doing that and the results, I figured it would do no good.

So not only is Microsoft putting out defective consoles, their customer service is terrible as well. I know other consoles have had hardware problems in the past (Sony is even worse about this and don't even get started on the early Xbox disc drives), but this is shocking to me that no one has sued Microsoft yet or their hasn't been a recall up to this point. I am seriously contemplating taking them to small claims court like someone said in a previous post. Of course, who knows if would do any good?

And while they may not have the best games sometimes (due to a lack of 3rd party support), this really makes me appreciate Nintendo as I have never had a problem with any of their systems. Alright I will shut up and stop venting now. Lol.

DarklySworded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DarklySworded
Finaly! Thank you for making this sticky. Now the "my 360 broke" fake topics will stop.tundraman
honestly are you so blind as to lie to yourself and accuse people of making fake threads?
FiercE23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FiercE23
Member since 2006 • 72 Posts
My xbox broke a week or so ago and I called and yelled at the uneducated service guy and then spoke to a supervisor and I ended up with 25% off to bring the price to 96$.  Yell, fight, be difficult and it will help you and save atleast some money.
crck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 crck
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

Everyone who feels they have been wronged by MS should file a BBB complaint against them.  Here is the link:

http://www.bbb.org/complaint.asp

Edit:  I have changed the link to the general page.

Elite29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Elite29
I just filled out a complaint against Microsoft with the BBB. I think everyone should do this, if you are having a problem with the 360. The more people that speak up, the better.
kevmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kevmc
Member since 2004 • 64 Posts
Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)
JoelWhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 JoelWhy
Member since 2006 • 82 Posts
To clarify, the BBB link in the above posting is only for Alaska, Oregon & western Washington. Even though MS is based out of Washington state, you should file your complaint based on what state you purchased your system in. If they're selling units in your state, then the have to abide by your state's laws. In addition to the BBB, as I mentioned earlier, you need to determine what official state entity handles consumer complaints. In states like CA, we have the California Dept. of Consumer Affairs. In other states, it's the Attorney General. In any case, these official state organizations are MORE LIKELY TO GET MS TO RESPOND FAVORABLY TO CONSUMER COMPLAINTS! (They generally have subpoena power, etc.)
andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 andyb27newc
Member since 2006 • 254 Posts

Will the time and date reset every time I unplug my 360???

Can you set the time and date so that if you do unplug it it won't reset to factory settings???

This is apparently what's caused it to break!!!

Also, should I delete my save games from the hardrive when I get my 360 back???  (I think the woman at MS said I should!!!)

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 V4LENT1NE

Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)kevmc

I am sorry to say but that is total crap, you shouldnt have to buy an intercooler, it should work fine as it is.

kevmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kevmc

[QUOTE="kevmc"]Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)V4LENT1NE

I am sorry to say but that is total crap, you shouldnt have to buy an intercooler, it should work fine as it is.

You shouldnt but why not spend an extra 20 dollars and not have to deal with any extra hassles. And even then systems without immediate heating or hardware problems will break a few years down the road. Most consoles will break at some point. They arent meant to last over like 8 years. Why not extend the life of your console? Im just speaking from experience and paying a few dollars for an intercooler is a lot better and proactive than whining on the boards and sending your xbox in.

darkpoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 darkpoil
Member since 2004 • 249 Posts
I recieved my replacement console today and it was made the 16 december 2005...The disc tray does not open. I am so pissed off! They send beautiful little letters with dear xbox customers and sorry and bla bla bla. But the fact that they ship console made in 2005 in the worst time of their worldwide shipment shows that they dont really care. Even if the disc tray would have opened how long would the console have lasted? I think they send old unit so that now that one xbox broke on you you buy a waranty then the other one fail and you say: glad i bought a warranty!
ryanrodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#75 ryanrodriguez
Member since 2005 • 225 Posts
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]

[QUOTE="kevmc"]Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)kevmc

You shouldnt but why not spend an extra 20 dollars and not have to deal with any extra hassles. And even then systems without immediate heating or hardware problems will break a few years down the road. Most consoles will break at some point. They arent meant to last over like 8 years. Why not extend the life of your console? Im just speaking from experience and paying a few dollars for an intercooler is a lot better and proactive than whining on the boards and sending your xbox in.

Anybody remember the days when something made would last longer than 3 months?  Especially after spending $350.00.  If I recall my original Nintendo still works and it's well over 8 years old.

crck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 crck

Will the time and date reset every time I unplug my 360???

Can you set the time and date so that if you do unplug it it won't reset to factory settings???

This is apparently what's caused it to break!!!

Also, should I delete my save games from the hardrive when I get my 360 back???  (I think the woman at MS said I should!!!)

andyb27newc
  My time and date never reset and I've unplugged it plenty of times to bring to a friend's house.  I believe when you try to recover your gamertag it will automatically delete your old saved games.  Not sure about this though.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 V4LENT1NE
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]

[QUOTE="kevmc"]Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)kevmc

Instead of me buying an intercooler why doesnt Microsft make a console that lasts more than 3 month.

kevmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kevmc
[QUOTE="kevmc"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]

[QUOTE="kevmc"]Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)V4LENT1NE

Instead of me buying an intercooler why doesnt Microsft make a console that lasts more than 3 month.

I've had mine for about 10 months now with no problems. Everybody likes to act like just because their's broke that they all break, when the vast majority of them work without problems. But if mine broke I would be pissed too. I was just making a recomendation.

BeNOwNz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BeNOwNz
Member since 2006 • 2942 Posts
I just got the red lights today, i really need help. What can i do now? can i fix it my self or do i have 2 send it to get fixed? where do i go to now? btw is my hardrive and saved stuff still ok?
chadje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 chadje
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I bought mMy 360 in mid December and it still works, but my wireless controllers don't sync up to my console. So I was forced to buy wired controllers as Microsoft wanted to charge me $130 to fix the problem. It just tries to sync up the wireless controller, but to no avail. Tried everything I could even going through the system set up and it didn't work. My media remote still works though. Continue to use wired controllers until I can find a cheaper alternative to fixing the problem. Would appreciate any help or suggestions.
I_Like_Salad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 I_Like_Salad
Member since 2006 • 75 Posts
Is the 2-year $60 thing that you can buy worth it?
justinrf12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 justinrf12345
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts
^ Yes buy the warranty free repairs or replacement for 2 years and most likely if it hasn't happened yet your 360 will fry. I just sent mine in with a $139 repair so I would strongly suggest you get the warranty
Elite29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Elite29

I agree. I think it's b.s. that people should have to buy anything to actually make the console work like how it's supposed to work. And people just seem to be relegated to the fact that popping out another $20 to get their system to stay cool (when it should do it in the first place) isn't a big deal and they do it. Makes no sense to me.

Elite29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Elite29
[QUOTE="kevmc"][QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]

[QUOTE="kevmc"]Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)ryanrodriguez

Anybody remember the days when something made would last longer than 3 months?  Especially after spending $350.00.  If I recall my original Nintendo still works and it's well over 8 years old.

Yeah no kidding. The problem is that comapanies like Sony & Microsoft could care less if their console is going to work properly after launch. It's all about making that holiday launch date and using the cheapest parts possible to save money. Then after the launch they can be pricks and charge $130 to fix a system that should work anyways.

And no, I don't expect my 360 to last me 8 yrs. without having any problems. But when a system is breaking down after TWO WEEKS of use, that's ridiculous. It's one thing if it's just an isolated incident. This seems to be a rampant problem, however. I don't care if it's 10-25% or whatever. It should be lower than that. And with consoles constantly going up in price, this is even more annoying.

McMurmur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 McMurmur
Member since 2005 • 1427 Posts
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]

[QUOTE="kevmc"]Id recommend buying an intercooler they're only 20 bucks you can get them at gamestop. 3 extra fans that clip on to the back of the 360. I have had a 360 since launch with no problems and everybody i personally know with 360s (bout 7 others) have had no problems (most have intercoolers)Elite29

I agree. I think it's b.s. that people should have to buy anything to actually make the console work like how it's supposed to work. And people just seem to be relegated to the fact that popping out another $20 to get their system to stay cool (when it should do it in the first place) isn't a big deal and they do it. Makes no sense to me.

It seems as though people have devalued themselves in the consumer equation. They are at the whim of this machine, won't even shutter at the thought of it being unreliable, just slapping down all the funds needed to compensate for Microsofts own problems. They either don't realize or don't care that this sort of illogically thinking is going to hurt them in the long run. Microsoft sees that they have no objection to this practice, and they will continue. To all the "just buy a warranty" folks out there, your a, if not the biggest, problem. Confront this abusive treatment and Microsoft will have no choice but to change. Or you can just attack your fellow gamers, who but for the box they grabbed, go you.
katow-jo91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 katow-jo91
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I don't suppose there's anyway I can still get the extended warranty after I already purchased my 360 is there? Because that would be really awesome.
crck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 crck
I don't suppose there's anyway I can still get the extended warranty after I already purchased my 360 is there? Because that would be really awesome.katow-jo91
  You can buy the extended warranty by calling MS IF you are still within your original waranty period.  3 months in the US.
iamrob2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 iamrob2
Member since 2004 • 1509 Posts
im on my third 360
stormh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 stormh
Member since 2005 • 155 Posts
I had to send mine in for repairs a few months back and now I'm getting the red lights. I don't know why I ever invested in Microsoft. Here's a question: has anyone ever had a hardware problem with Nintendo? I think I'm going back to my roots.
bolt2448

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90 bolt2448
Member since 2006 • 1152 Posts
i am planning on buying a 360 within the next two months or so. what are the chances of it breaking? i remember last year was chaos. have improvements been made?
bigroy666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#91 bigroy666
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts
[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]

I have the intercooler AND IM GOING ON MY 3RD CONSOLE! It doesnt work. Its nothing but a Gimmick so 3rd party Companies can make cash off paranoid people. If your 360 is faulty ITS GOING TO BREAK REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY EXTRA FANS YOU ADD!

This is the only Console I have had this much trouble with. Ive been gaming since NES days and still own most of the consoles that came out between now and then and ALL of them work Flawlessly. THE INTERCOOLER IS A JOKE..........DONT BUY IT!
XxGeexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 XxGeexX

Hey, i dunno if this is the right place to talk bout this but i bought FIFA World Cup Germany a while back and my 360 riped it to shreds, massive scratch around the edge, i phoned microsoft to see what i could do bout my situation, they were no help, they told me either to get it repaired which wasnt going to happen as there is nowhere that repairs them, or (btw this was acctually sed to me by one of micrsofts imployers over the phone) to take the game back and say it was already scratched. So now im left with a game which cost me nearly £50.00. any ideas what i should do with this broken game. 

servietsky75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 servietsky75

Hi all,

I bought a premium 360 last week. The first one I got never started. No power, no nothing. So I went back to the shop and pick up another one. Everything was working fine until yesterday. First, it frozes during a game (PGR), then it slows to a crawl, and 30 min later I got the 3 red lights. Still, it manage to boot fine after that and for now it works ok....but for how much longer?

I'm glad I took the 2 years extended warranty (from future shop) but I must admit that it's not a normal situation. A lot of people seems to have this problem. I really think Microsoft should do something about this. Hell my Nintendo still works fine...I wonder how many 360 will work in 15-20 years from now...

BigGhostrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BigGhostrider
Member since 2005 • 372 Posts
What exactly does it mean if the top left, bottom left, and bottom right quadrants show up as red lights? Cuz mine is doing that and i don't want to buy another 360. What can i fix?
BeNOwNz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 BeNOwNz
Member since 2006 • 2942 Posts
is there a other option besides sending ur 360 for m$ to fix it? like letting some black market game store to fix it for a cheap price?
gawnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 gawnn
Member since 2003 • 312 Posts
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but my buddy got one of the NYKO coolers for his 360 and just last week it shorted out and ended up melting the cooler to the 360. Microsoft wants $100 or so to replace it with a remanufactured. Would the be covered under the warrenty?gawnn
Has this happened to anyone else?
McMurmur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 McMurmur
Member since 2005 • 1427 Posts
I have half the mind to call M$ as a prospective buyer and make one request:

"Yeah, I've owned two 360's, both of which defected out on me. Can you guarantee me my future 360 will work perfectly?  Both within and without your crappy 90 day warranty.  If you can guarantee I will have no problems, I will buy it."

What do you think would happen?  Do you think they would be so hard up to deny me something like that, losing $400 dollars in the process.  Do you think they would be so hard up to acknowledge the console's own failings?  Wait a minute, I say we ALL, eveyone who's been wronged by the 360 demand compensation for the mistrust gained by having defectives.  It would be hard to prove a guarantee by word, so demand a 2-year warranty.  Threaten to return the 360 if not honored.  They sure as hell don't value their consumers, they must value $400 over the 60 some for a warranty, correct?  Try it for God's sake!  See if you can get that 2 year warranty for free!
okayhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#99 okayhawk
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
hello there guys i already pass throw three or four xbox 360 that were broken  i was so mad on my last xb ox 360 that i call xbox costumer service so they could help me because my xbox first freeze and then a couple of days later the three red light started flashing i try to turn off the console and unplug everything and re-connect everything and then turn it back on but the three red light still flash co i called them and the told me my warranty had ended and that i would have to pay $140.00 or $160.00 dollars  and they told me that they would give me 50% discount if  i will pay and that i would just have to pay like $60.00 dollars if i sanded to the repaired center. i wast about to blow out that i just decided to tell the agent if he could talk to his supervisor and see what he can do? so he went and talk and say that they would sent a box and that i wouldn't have to pay for nothing.       if i indeed have to pay i would have bring a lawyer  and demande those guy can you believed those guys? 
Elite29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Elite29

Ok, first of all.....proper grammer is a plus.

Secondly.......lower your FONT!!!

Thanks.