Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fallenlasciel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 fallenlasciel
Member since 2008 • 182 Posts
Chief would win considering he is genetically enhanced and has better armor and guns but Freeman is pretty beast too. Still Chief would win and that is the question. Dang I would love to see that fight.
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#202 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

Gordon Freeman is cooler.

But in a fight... you seriously have to know Master Chief would win with but it might be a small challenge

SouL-Tak3R
yea maybe
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 gta4_2112
[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="UKLTLEMON"][QUOTE="Juggernaut140"]

[QUOTE="deadFalling"]gordon cus he has the gravity gun. He would ownmeconate

Yet again the gravity gun is not going to be able to pick up anything that would be able to kill the chief

MC himself?

The gravity gun can't even pick up a dumpster.

You've obviously never completed Half Life 2. Your gravity gun gets upgraded, that way you can pick up humans, huge objects, you name it. So yeah, he would be able to pick up MC and pwn him.

no because it still cant pick up a ton
mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206 mechworrior762
Member since 2007 • 1763 Posts
His armor DOES way 1/2 a ton.
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#207 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts
Freeman ain't got **** on the chief, MC FTW
mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 mechworrior762
^^^That's what Ive been saying all along.
Wolfie600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Wolfie600
Member since 2007 • 625 Posts

Soap Mactavish from COD4 !!!!!! lololololol

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 mechworrior762
:roll: Jeff Corwin PWNES EVERYONE!!! :roll:
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

Yet again the gravity gun is not going to be able to pick up anything that would be able to kill the chief

MC himself?

You've obviously never completed Half Life 2. Your gravity gun gets upgraded, that way you can pick up humans, huge objects, you name it. So yeah, he would be able to pick up MC and pwn him.

I've owned Half Life 2 on Xbox and the Orange Box :|

And as I've been saying, the only place where he could get that gun has been totally and completely annihilated. There is no possible way that he could use that gun ever again

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#212 lokiisback
Member since 2004 • 575 Posts

Heres the fight , MC draw his both pistols,and at the smae time GF sprint to mc back while drawing the machi gun and firing,he start shooting and sprintin until mc dies! you talking of the fight just like the two would stand there, sitted shooting thenselves!naimneto

So you think that GF can take down MC's shields, before the MC can even get one bullet off? Because in the books, no matter what the shot, he makes it most, if not all of the time... So while GF tries to shoot MC, sprinting towards him... MC will shoot him in the head, and it would be over... GF can move around, MC doesn't even have too... Your stupid to think even for a second that GF would LAST more than a second.........

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#213 lokiisback
Member since 2004 • 575 Posts

MC himself?

The only place you can get the upgraded gravity gun is in a place that has been blown to pieces... Have you ever played Half Life 2?... Lol... I mean, come on... If you want to play it that way, then how's about the MC pickes up two scarab guns from Halo 2? Huh? What now!?... Lol... Anyways, even if GF did have the overpowered gravity gun, some how, then all the MC would have to do is stay out of range, something that isn't that hard to do... Or, even better yet... We could have a vehicle batttle... GF can have his pontoon boat, and the MC will be in a Wraith tank... Then lets see what happens.........

sabru8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#214 sabru8
Member since 2003 • 4144 Posts
Master Chief
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#215 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
Freeman would create an elaborate trap of cinderblocks,barrels,boxes and manhacks waiting for Master Chief. Chief would run in guns blazing and get torn apart by the man hacks. Then Freeman would pour a 40 on Chief's corpse, and put one last round into Cortana FTW.
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 gta4_2112
master chief does not weigh a ton? Otherwise he wouldnt go flying to the other side of the map when he gets meleed.meconate
he weighs about a ton
jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#217 jmartin1016
Member since 2003 • 1363 Posts
They would problably just make out all sweaty and finally confess thier undieing love for each other. They have had a crush on each other for years. Gordon Freeman just feels so safe in Master Chiefs arms.
jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#218 jmartin1016
Member since 2003 • 1363 Posts

[QUOTE="meconate"]master chief does not weigh a ton? Otherwise he wouldnt go flying to the other side of the map when he gets meleed.gta4_2112
he weighs about a ton

I thought he wieghed about 1000 pounds, or a half ton.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 02152008
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts
[QUOTE="SouL-Tak3R"]

Gordon Freeman is cooler.

But in a fight... you seriously have to know Master Chief would win with but it might be a small challenge

gta4_2112

yea maybe

Maybe? Isn't it crystal clear? Gordon Freeman may be insightful, but he's still a human. Master Chief, on the other hand, is equivalent to the Terminator. As I've already said, Master Chief would demolish Gordon Freeman effortlessly.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#220 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts

Freeman's gravity gun would top anything Chief has to offer.

mistermagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 mistermagic
Member since 2004 • 212 Posts
Crowbar VS Energy Sword
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Juggernaut140

mrgab

I hate when people just pop into a thread without reading any of the posts

thguns44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 thguns44
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts
[QUOTE="mrgab"]

Juggernaut140

Im still gonna do it though. Master Chief would just recharge and hunt down Gordon while he was looking for health packs.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="mrgab"]

thguns44

Im still gonna do it though. Master Chief would just recharge and hunt down Gordon while he was looking for health packs.

AH HA!

You read my last post so FISSION MAILED!

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 mrgab
[QUOTE="mrgab"]

Juggernaut140

Read the first post, thats all that matters, get over it.

ONS47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ONS47
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts

Master Chief vs. Man Bear Pig I'm super serious guys!

Chief was chosen out of humanity for being above the norm then they trained em then they made him super human then they gave him a crazy robot suit. Bungie made him the most mindnumbingly boring character ever. Hes just too powerful not to mention hes a drone for the military. So please compare some ball clubs and let it be said that chief beats anyone in a fight except for the millions of other chiefs online that kill you in multyplayer...

Likefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Likefire
Member since 2003 • 276 Posts
Personally I think they both would get pwned by 'Companion Cube' from Portal. They so would get pwned.
haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#229 haven79
Member since 2007 • 707 Posts
mc any day.
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="mrgab"]

mrgab

We've already established that the gravity gun can't do **** against MC, and don't bring up the super gravity gun either because the only place he could obtain it has been destroyed. GOOD DAY SIR!!!

buttghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 buttghost
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

OMG LOOK HOW THIN THIS IS GETTING!!!

[QUOTE="cheames748"][QUOTE="edwise18"][QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="edwise18"][QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="edwise18"][QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="SamAges"][QUOTE="edwise18"][QUOTE="mechworrior762"][QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="edwise18"]

Well obviously gorden freeman would kill master chief because he can actually sprint! Gordan would run circles around master chief.

Then gorden would just bust out his laser guided rocket launcher and that would be the end of master chief.

edwise18

Sure, Gordan Freeman can sprint, but anyone who reads the books knows that Master Chief has SUPER reflex's, and could easily compisate for the increased speed... The one free man's suit doesn't have all that much protection, and in the books, along with personal experiences in Halo 3, Master Chief can survive a direct hit with a missle launcher. If there was some sort of death match between Gordon, and Master Chief, it would take all of .0001 seconds for Master Chief to take aim, and blow Freemans head off... Now, that said, is Master Chief, by himself a better character than Gordan Freeman, not so sure, is Half Life better than Halo, not so sure... What I do know is, Master Chief is pretty much the ultimate bad azz... Only person in games I can think of that could kill him is The Hulk, or most any other super hero.........

Master Chief is a genetically enhanced cyborg. He would PWN GF. you say that Freeman would use a rocket launcher. That still wouldn't kill the Chief. The thing is, freeman would never be able to hit MC. If Freeman has a launcher, then we'll say that MC has a fuel rod cannon. in .0001 seconds the chief would have the cannon drawn, fired, and freeman's chared corps (sp?) sliding down the wall. Even if freeman got off a shot, he could never hit the Chief.

dude the key is laser guided as in wherever gorden points thats where the rocket will follow. all it takes is one rocket to kill master chief at least that's what i've experienced in the game i don't know about the books but i'm talking about gameplay. Plus on the AR2 gun with its alternate fire method it shoots out an energy ball that if you've played the half life games you know that it instantly disintigrates any enemy it hits minus the striders. I'll admit hand to hand combat masterchief would crush gorden, but with all their weapons at their disposal i think gorden's got the advantage. Oh and with super reflexes how does that compensate for gorden being able to move 2 or 3 times as fast as master chief?

I agree with the guy above me.. How come when i play halo i always get killed in one shot by a rocket launcher.. Hmm...

Why do you always die? Because your obviously a PC gamer by heart, and your a noob at Halo, thats why... You must not play Half Life too often either, because its laser guided, yes, but it only goes where it is pointed at (Talk about mindless shooting, as some people call Halo)... GF would have to keep it constantly aimed at MC... And just like in Half Life, what has happened too all of us more than once... If you accidently sidestep in front of a pole, then the missle will HIT the pole, blowing you up :P ... About the AR2... That thing shoots SOO slow, you don't think the MC couldn't just jump over it?... And one final thing here... How does super reflexes compensate for super speed? Are you dumb? Were talking about a modern world here, firearms, not hand to hand, so unless Gordon is faster than a speeding bullet, then all the super speed could do is dissorientate people, but NOT MC, because he has super reflexes to compinsate.........

Well you're taking it out of context. I'm talking about their abilities in their games. Does master chief have superfast reflexes when you play halo?And you said it yourself dissoriente which would come in to play, having a harder time aiming at Gf. And about the AR2 assuming MC is about 5-10 feet away he's not going to get out of the way of the energy ball that easily. it takes a bit to charge and shoot but when it fires, the energy ball isn't traveling that slowly. And the whole running infront of a pole. cmon it's not that hard to see where you're going. it's note like a sniper rifle where you're zoomed in and you could run into things if you move around.

In your logic, you constantly step in and out of the game... You say, in the game you don't have super reflexes, but then say in real life you can see a pole to your side... So which one is it? In game, or in real life? Make up your mind, you flip like John Kerry 04... Now... If you were to some how able to glitch the games, and put GF and MC into a deathmatch, on lets say, Blood Gultch (I make it Halo, because Half Life has no multiplayer), then I guess it MIGHT be a fair fight, only because the super speed would then have a bit of an effect, but then again, you would have Halo's slight auto aim, and you would still be able to hit GF (Yeah, thats right, I went there)... So you see, in ANY logic, ESPECIALLY real world, MC would win, hands down.........

Um i never mentioned real life when i was talking about the whole pole thing. Did you read my post? when did i ever mention real life? I was still talking in the context of the game. When you have the rocket launcher in halflife it's not that hard to aviod poles and other obstacles. so obviously you're the one bringing up real world. So you say MC would still be able to hit GF. Yah and Gf is not going to hit back? For your information the Pc version of halflife does have multiplayer.

Yes, but this is the X-Box 360 forum isn't it? And the X-Box 360 version doesn't have multiplayer... Anyways... How hard is it to see a pole that isn't on your screen? pretty damn hard, and like I said, that has happened to all of us, even the better of us, MORE THAN ONCE... So how can you say it doesn't happen?... Now, that said... Can GF hit MC... YES, but MC is a super soldier with super armor... GF is some scrauny scientist with a bio suit that adds super speed, and thats about it... The suit doesn't even protect his head, it has no helmet... SO, in the game, GF would shoot MC once, it would bounce off his shield, he would laugh, take out his sniper rifle, and blow GF's little freggen head off.........

Again i'm talking in the context of the game. I don't remember bullets bouncing off of MC's armor when he is fired upon. So in other words you're saying he's Superman? And why would GF shoot MC only once? And again in the context of the game MC's "powerful" armor depletes rather quickly when he's being shot. Back to whole bullets bouncing off of MC's armor. I guess you're also implying that GF's weapons would have no effect on MC? Last time i checked MC's weapons weren't anything extraordinary, for example both of their assault rifles are practically the same. And just because GF is shown in his suit without a helmet doesn't mean the suit doesn't have one. IF you've played the original half life you"ll notice that there are other people wearing the suits with helmets. So you just can't assume that GF doesn't have a helmet. Maybe valve wanted a character with an actual face.

if you're gonna say that you might as well say that MC might have had a gravity gun, but decided not to use it cos he thought it was cheap.

OK... thats a pretty stupid statement. Now your sticking weapons in games where they don't belong MC with a gravity gun? what? That's a really dumb comparison. I said that you can't rule out that GF doesn't have helmet on his suit. And all of the sudden you say that, well you can't rule out that MC could have a gravity gun. You don't make any sense. Again in the context of the game each character i.e. MC and GF would use their own respective weapons and abilities from their own respective games.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 mrgab
[QUOTE="mrgab"][QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="mrgab"]

Juggernaut140

We've already established that the gravity gun can't do **** against MC, and don't bring up the super gravity gun either because the only place he could obtain it has been destroyed. GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Ah cant do anything in your imagination, whatever.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Nomad.... :|
IcyToasters

haaha I AGREE XD but seriously....

woa that was one hell of a talking,i would have to say that mc would take this fight,besides..he has a bubble shield and all that crap,with awesome grenades and everything...so ill have to say master chief
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 gta4_2112
Crowbar VS Energy Swordmistermagic
yea
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 gta4_2112

Master Chief vs. Man Bear Pig I'm super serious guys!

Chief was chosen out of humanity for being above the norm then they trained em then they made him super human then they gave him a crazy robot suit. Bungie made him the most mindnumbingly boring character ever. Hes just too powerful not to mention hes a drone for the military. So please compare some ball clubs and let it be said that chief beats anyone in a fight except for the millions of other chiefs online that kill you in multyplayer...

ONS47
ok
DarkDemon91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#236 DarkDemon91
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
Master Chief FTW.
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 gta4_2112
[QUOTE="IcyToasters"]Nomad.... :|
XxSTILL_BORNxX

haaha I AGREE XD but seriously....

woa that was one hell of a talking,i would have to say that mc would take this fight,besides..he has a bubble shield and all that crap,with awesome grenades and everything...so ill have to say master chief

yea
alexdude22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 alexdude22
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
OMG!!THE GRAVITY GUN CANT PICK UP MC!!!!! Only the reversed polarized gravity gun could but he destroyed the only place he can get it Loki has actually read the books I'am looking for them but can't find them
fallenangel40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 fallenangel40
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
master chief has like ownage skills...and gordan just has that suit but there both cool
alexdude22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 alexdude22
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="UKLTLEMON"][QUOTE="Juggernaut140"]

[QUOTE="deadFalling"]gordon cus he has the gravity gun. He would ownlokiisback

The gravity Gun cant pick up MC and MC would pull out a BR or carbine and blow GF to pieces but GF might get MC shields down a bit. loki can you tell me were to find the books i can't find them

The only place you can get the upgraded gravity gun is in a place that has been blown to pieces... Have you ever played Half Life 2?... Lol... I mean, come on... If you want to play it that way, then how's about the MC pickes up two scarab guns from Halo 2? Huh? What now!?... Lol... Anyways, even if GF did have the overpowered gravity gun, some how, then all the MC would have to do is stay out of range, something that isn't that hard to do... Or, even better yet... We could have a vehicle batttle... GF can have his pontoon boat, and the MC will be in a Wraith tank... Then lets see what happens.........

alexdude22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 alexdude22

[QUOTE="naimneto"]Heres the fight , MC draw his both pistols,and at the smae time GF sprint to mc back while drawing the machi gun and firing,he start shooting and sprintin until mc dies! you talking of the fight just like the two would stand there, sitted shooting thenselves!lokiisback

So you think that GF can take down MC's shields, before the MC can even get one bullet off? Because in the books, no matter what the shot, he makes it most, if not all of the time... So while GF tries to shoot MC, sprinting towards him... MC will shoot him in the head, and it would be over... GF can move around, MC doesn't even have too... Your stupid to think even for a second that GF would LAST more than a second.........

MC all the way the Grav-Gun cant pick up the MC except the reverse polarized Grav-Gun which he blow up the place to get it MC would blow the hell out of GF he is a tactical genius and a veteran of many battles and he was taken into an advanced military progran at the age of six and bred to kill all MC!! OWNS GF Loki can you tell me were to get the books

PyritePedestal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 PyritePedestal
Member since 2007 • 190 Posts

Master Chief would shoot Freeman with an assault rifle, but Freeman would be expecting this, so he would use the gravity gun and pull a box infront of the shots. then freeman would pick up an explosive barrel and break MC's shield and then sprint up to him, switch to a crowbar and kill him. As he stands in victory, silently T-bagging his enemies dead body.

Then "Soap" McTavish would come out of nowhere and knife Freeman, yelling "BIOTCHH" or something along those lines. He would then T-Bag both of em.

PyritePedestal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 PyritePedestal
why does everyone love the companion cube. Its a F*ckin' cube dude.
willauqs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#244 willauqs
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts
this topic is ruined by the orange box's ridiculous ports to consoles. people think they know gordon cuz they played through the orange box this christmas. oh jeeze.
PyritePedestal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 PyritePedestal
how would we not they are the same exact games you idiot, and i did play through on the PC version you azzwhole, stop getting jealous cause console lovers get a game you like, its a game for god's sake.
YourLastDay86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 YourLastDay86
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts
Master Chief can't win. According to the mediocre game that was Halo 3 he is stuck in some box floating through space.... Oh and by the way...WORST ending to a game...ever...
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#247 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
I vote for John Freeman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs&feature=related
damned_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#248 damned_beast
Member since 2005 • 4393 Posts
Im a big fan of both Half life and Halo. But i think Master Chief would win. If gordon won... he would be near death.
damned_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#249 damned_beast
Member since 2005 • 4393 Posts
I vote for John Freeman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs&feature=relatedStaryoshi87
hahah yeah!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
Freeman. cause i hate halo. although i do like the half life series.