Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for KittensWithBeer
KittensWithBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 KittensWithBeer
Member since 2007 • 782 Posts
Gordon freeman, there aren't invincibility cheats in halo. :D
edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 edwise18
Member since 2008 • 1533 Posts

Well obviously gorden freeman would kill master chief because he can actually sprint! Gordan would run circles around master chief.

Then gorden would just bust out his laser guided rocket launcher and that would be the end of master chief.

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#103 lokiisback
Member since 2004 • 575 Posts

Well obviously gorden freeman would kill master chief because he can actually sprint! Gordan would run circles around master chief.

Then gorden would just bust out his laser guided rocket launcher and that would be the end of master chief.

edwise18

Sure, Gordan Freeman can sprint, but anyone who reads the books knows that Master Chief has SUPER reflex's, and could easily compisate for the increased speed... The one free man's suit doesn't have all that much protection, and in the books, along with personal experiences in Halo 3, Master Chief can survive a direct hit with a missle launcher. If there was some sort of death match between Gordon, and Master Chief, it would take all of .0001 seconds for Master Chief to take aim, and blow Freemans head off... Now, that said, is Master Chief, by himself a better character than Gordan Freeman, not so sure, is Half Life better than Halo, not so sure... What I do know is, Master Chief is pretty much the ultimate bad azz... Only person in games I can think of that could kill him is The Hulk, or most any other super hero.........

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

GF has dog :)UKLTLEMON

No Alyx does. If we're going to add allies to this Master Chief has all the armies of earth on his side plus the Elites.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"]

[QUOTE="UKLTLEMON"]ok maybe u cant pick up dumpsters(realised it was on a mod when i did that)...but you can pick up other large metal objects,carbine,ect and i will shorten my words all i want UKLTLEMON

Don't call me an idiot then ;)

the biggest metal object you can pick up is an oil drum and I'm sure MC is strong enough to catch or dodge one of those.

ezactly when he catches the oil drum GF will punch him in the balls many times intil he eventualy falls to the floor and then GF will unmask and he will die cas he was actualy a puny grunt

Master Chief has armor covering his crotch. Just thought I'd let you know.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Juggernaut140

See look, I'm laying down logic and all anyone can say is "bu bu bu teh gravete gunz" which wouldn't do crap against MC.

Reverse polarity gravity gun? Too bad the only place where he could get that was turned into a swirling vortex of fire, good luck gettin Freeman.

lokiisback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#107 lokiisback
Member since 2004 • 575 Posts

See look, I'm laying down logic and all anyone can say is "bu bu bu teh gravete gunz" which wouldn't do crap against MC.

Reverse polarity gravity gun? Too bad the only place where he could get that was turned into a swirling vortex of fire, good luck gettin Freeman.

Juggernaut140

Yeah, gravity gun seems to be the only thing people think will stip MC... But like you and many others have stated, my self as well, the MC weights almost 2 tons... More than the biggest object you can move with the gravity gun (A small car, missing most parts). The MC would just take his aim, and shoot GF in the head once, and it's all over... GF has no helmet, or shield, or super human properties... This poll is like asking... "Who would win in a fight?... Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Seth Green?)... GF is a little twig of a scientist, that is wearing a suit, that as far as I can tell, only mildly deflects bullets, and can only keep him safe from radio activity for only a short period of time... The suit doesn't even cover his whole body, or even his head for that matter... The MC is a super human freak of nature, who's skills are again magnified 10 fold because of his full body suit.........

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"]

lokiisback

Yeah, gravity gun seems to be the only thing people think will stip MC... But like you and many others have stated, my self as well, the MC weights almost 2 tons... More than the biggest object you can move with the gravity gun (A small car, missing most parts). The MC would just take his aim, and shoot GF in the head once, and it's all over... GF has no helmet, or shield, or super human properties... This poll is like asking... "Who would win in a fight?... Arnold Schwarzenegger, or Seth Green?)... GF is a little twig of a scientist, that is wearing a suit, that as far as I can tell, only mildly deflects bullets, and can only keep him safe from radio activity for only a short period of time... The suit doesn't even cover his whole body, or even his head for that matter... The MC is a super human freak of nature, who's skills are again magnified 10 fold because of his full body suit.........

/thread

metalica_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 metalica_rocks
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts

[QUOTE="gta4_2112"]who do you think would winDonMega187

OMG how many halo fanboys made more than one gamespot account to vote for this. Halo is complete garbage compared to HL and any other fps for that matter.

and ur not a fanboy for sayin one game is garbage compared to ur so superior game HL??? Stop being such a hypocrit. how do u know if it wasn't the other way around....maybe alot of ppl had different accounts to give HL a better score...jus admit the fact that there are more ppl who like halo than HL, stop makin excuses cuz ur game has less points in a poll.

and for the question, yes GF is a smart man...but everyone makin master chief look like a retard If ppl would read at LEAST the first halo book then they would see the smart, tactical soldier chief is...not a "brainless" person like most make him appear. I'll go for chief

metalica_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 metalica_rocks
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
and if ya still dont know wut enhanced super soldier means......then i guess ya aint smart enough to realize that includes faster than normal human running speed.....so yea he would outrun GF
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Gordon and his gravity gun have my vote;)MsCortana

agreed!

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Torous
Member since 2004 • 915 Posts

I think the difference is that Master Chief tries his b@lls out to look badass (I meanBunjie stretchedit their that much that it looks ridiculous) whereas Gordon is a natural badass.

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Torous

GF has dog :)UKLTLEMON

he he ...good notice.

Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Torous

I guess this poll is more like:

Brainless no-point-shooteverythingthatmoves-cause-its-the-f@ching-aliens-we-are-MARINES-YUHHA shooting game VS a clever riddle and action balanced oriented game.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#115 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="Ket87"]

We need another Ultimate Battle of Ultimate Destiny, this time for video games to clear up all of these arguments haha.

Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman vs. Commander Sheppard vs. Marcus Fenix vs. Captain Price vs. Samus Aran vs. Niko Bellic vs. Dante vs. Mario vs. Sonic vs. John ****in Madden. Now that would be the ultimate video game battle.

IcyToasters

AND NOMAD. :evil:
^^
Gordon Freeman, because he's such a badazz dude. He'll stick that crobar right through Master Chief's helmet. And he'll kidnap Cortana.Elann2008

Isn't Cortana a chip that MC puts in his helmet? So, you'd kill Cortana when you stick the crobar through his head?
sorry. I've only played Halo 1, so I might be wrong.

Take the chip and run!

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 mechworrior762
Member since 2007 • 1763 Posts
[QUOTE="edwise18"]

lokiisback

Sure, Gordan Freeman can sprint, but anyone who reads the books knows that Master Chief has SUPER reflex's, and could easily compisate for the increased speed... The one free man's suit doesn't have all that much protection, and in the books, along with personal experiences in Halo 3, Master Chief can survive a direct hit with a missle launcher. If there was some sort of death match between Gordon, and Master Chief, it would take all of .0001 seconds for Master Chief to take aim, and blow Freemans head off... Now, that said, is Master Chief, by himself a better character than Gordan Freeman, not so sure, is Half Life better than Halo, not so sure... What I do know is, Master Chief is pretty much the ultimate bad azz... Only person in games I can think of that could kill him is The Hulk, or most any other super hero.........

Master Chief is a genetically enhanced cyborg. He would PWN GF. you say that Freeman would use a rocket launcher. That still wouldn't kill the Chief. The thing is, freeman would never be able to hit MC. If Freeman has a launcher, then we'll say that MC has a fuel rod cannon. in .0001 seconds the chief would have the cannon drawn, fired, and freeman's chared corps (sp?) sliding down the wall. Even if freeman got off a shot, he could never hit the Chief.

naimneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 naimneto
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts

Each one of the heroes are reflecting their public:

Gordon Freeman:Originally a PC game reflects the adult and well educated PC user.

Master Chif:Originally from a small softhouse,was bought by Microsoft and trashalized, turned into everthing know to mankind, just to give more money to Mr.Gater,currently he go out shooting everthin future rambo stile,reflects SOME X360 teenager obese with acne fanboys that say the F word all the time.

If you read Master chief HQs, i say to you , congratulations you made Mr.Gates richer(whe gates bought bungie he said:"i want it to be microsoft mario" and and so master chief Kart,Part and strikers was born).

pepperman33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#118 pepperman33
Member since 2005 • 494 Posts
Well GF gives me motion sickness so i'd have to say masterchief xD
Avatar image for ViscaBarcaInter
ViscaBarcaInter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ViscaBarcaInter
Member since 2007 • 382 Posts
Is this thread actually about who would win in a fight? For serial? Master Chief is a genetically enhanched super soldier with cutting edge armour and elite military training. He would destroy Gordon Freeman before Gordon even knew he was in a fight. Come on now. Just because a lot of people prefer Half Life doesn't mean you need to change details to try and twist an argument to your favour.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 02152008
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts

Realistically, Master Chief would put an end to Gordon Freeman without difficulty. Master Chief is the victor.

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts

Gordon Freeman:Originally a PC game reflects the adult and well educated PC user.

Master Chif:Originally from a small softhouse,was bought by Microsoft and trashalized, turned into everthing know to mankind, just to give more money to Mr.Gater,currently he go out shooting everthin future rambo stile,reflects SOME X360 teenager obese with acne fanboys that say the F word all the time.

If you read Master chief HQs, i say to you , congratulations you made Mr.Gates richer(whe gates bought bungie he said:"i want it to be microsoft mario" and and so master chief Kart,Part and strikers was born).

naimneto

watch the WoW episode of southpark, tells you a lot about PC gamers.

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 mechworrior762

naimneto

WOW! Learn how to type, and spell.

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 edwise18
[QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="edwise18"]

mechworrior762

Master Chief is a genetically enhanced cyborg. He would PWN GF. you say that Freeman would use a rocket launcher. That still wouldn't kill the Chief. The thing is, freeman would never be able to hit MC. If Freeman has a launcher, then we'll say that MC has a fuel rod cannon. in .0001 seconds the chief would have the cannon drawn, fired, and freeman's chared corps (sp?) sliding down the wall. Even if freeman got off a shot, he could never hit the Chief.

dude the key is laser guided as in wherever gorden points thats where the rocket will follow. all it takes is one rocket to kill master chief at least that's what i've experienced in the game i don't know about the books but i'm talking about gameplay. Plus on the AR2 gun with its alternate fire method it shoots out an energy ball that if you've played the half life games you know that it instantly disintigrates any enemy it hits minus the striders. I'll admit hand to hand combat masterchief would crush gorden, but with all their weapons at their disposal i think gorden's got the advantage. Oh and with super reflexes how does that compensate for gorden being able to move 2 or 3 times as fast as master chief?

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 mechworrior762
I don't think that you even read my post. I'm saying the same thing over and over. GF would would never get a shot off before he got PWNED. If they both had the same weapon, no matter what it is, Freeman would get PWNED. It's a fact. Give it up. Accept it. This argument is over.
starwars0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 starwars0000
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts
Master Chief wins
SamAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SamAges
Member since 2007 • 384 Posts

Master Chief FTW!!!mechworrior762

YOU'VE VOTED MORE THAN ONCE!

*giant hand comes down and flicks mechworrior762 away*

Have a nice day! :D

Fuzzman38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Fuzzman38
Member since 2007 • 290 Posts
wouldn't Freeman just fling a car at the chief and it would all be over
mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 mechworrior762

Now how would I go about doing that?

*Giant foot comes down and crushes SamAges into the floom*

*Mechworrior762 climbes back and stands over SamAges pulpified carcass, victorias*

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 edwise18
I don't think that you even read my post. I'm saying the same thing over and over. GF would would never get a shot off before he got PWNED. If they both had the same weapon, no matter what it is, Freeman would get PWNED. It's a fact. Give it up. Accept it. This argument is over.mechworrior762
Yes i did read your post. And where is your support for Gf would never get a shot off before he got PWNED. Just becuase you say so? So ok lets say they both had pistols. How exactly would MC win instantly? Gf can move faster plain and simple. He would easily out manuver MC. Gf's speed is the key. And again i'm talking about gameplay not whatever is in a book/novel.
SamAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SamAges
[QUOTE="mechworrior762"][QUOTE="lokiisback"][QUOTE="edwise18"]

edwise18

dude the key is laser guided as in wherever gorden points thats where the rocket will follow. all it takes is one rocket to kill master chief at least that's what i've experienced in the game i don't know about the books but i'm talking about gameplay. Plus on the AR2 gun with its alternate fire method it shoots out an energy ball that if you've played the half life games you know that it instantly disintigrates any enemy it hits minus the striders. I'll admit hand to hand combat masterchief would crush gorden, but with all their weapons at their disposal i think gorden's got the advantage. Oh and with super reflexes how does that compensate for gorden being able to move 2 or 3 times as fast as master chief?

I agree with the guy above me.. How come when i play halo i always get killed in one shot by a rocket launcher.. Hmm...

halo3-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 halo3-player
Member since 2006 • 6036 Posts
Gordon would own him
SamAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 SamAges

*Mechworrior762 climbes back and stands over SamAges pulpified carcass, victorias*

mechworrior762

Dangit.. * pwned * ( What's a floom btw? )

painstation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 painstation2
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts
That's a tough decision
NikokingNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#134 NikokingNL
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
Yeah but if your fighting a guy that killed millions warriors and has a great shield and strong wapons how are you beating him with your mind ?
mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 mechworrior762

The Master Chief is a Cyborg commando. He's faster (reflexes) smarter (we're talking gameplay. The character is only as smart as the player. If we were talking books, he really would be smarter than GF, where combat is concerned, which is what we're talking about.) stronger (remember, he's a genetically enhanced cyborg commando.) Better. He's more hevily armored. Remember, He's not just wearing shields. He's wearing 1/2 a ton of MJALIR armor.

Just sit back and watch the PWNAGE flow.

Why don't we end this? I think that we both fanboys of our favorite game. This argument will never end unless we end it.

reject09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#136 reject09
Member since 2006 • 510 Posts
master chief would own with almost any weapon, except maybe if freeman had the grav gun.
mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 mechworrior762
[QUOTE="mechworrior762"]

SamAges

Dangit.. * pwned * ( What's a floom btw? )

too right you got pwned!:) floom was meant to be floor...

starwars0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 starwars0000

The Master Chief is a Cyborg commando. He's faster (reflexes) smarter (we're talking gameplay. The character is only as smart as the player. If we were talking books, he really would be smarter than GF, where combat is concerned, which is what we're talking about.) stronger (remember, he's a genetically enhanced cyborg commando.) Better. He's more hevily armored. Remember, He's not just wearing shields. He's wearing 1/2 a ton of MJALIR armor.

Why don't we end this? I think that we both fanboys of our favorite game. This argument will never end unless we end it.

mechworrior762

Ok, Master Chief is not a cyborg. He is a human being in a large suit, he's not a half man, half machine. Also, he wears MJOLNIR armor, not MJALIR.

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 mechworrior762

Master Chief IS a Cyborg!! Get your factes strait BEFORE you post!! How else would he wear half a ton of armor? It is a robotic suite that is interfaced with his brain... And that's not just something that I made up to explain the heavy armor. It really is true.

Sorry, typo.

j3r3mY1115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 j3r3mY1115
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
chief
sup3rman_001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 sup3rman_001
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts
All freeman would need is the super gravity gun and the MC wouldn't stand a chance, he would be blasted into nothingness.
starwars0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 starwars0000
He could wear the armor because he was taken into the program at the age of 6, and it increased his strength so much that could lift it. The suit is interfaced with his brain, but he isn't a cyborg. He's genetically enhanced, that doesn't make him a cyborg, nothing on his body was replaced by a machine.
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#143 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
Marcus Phoenix would kill both of them :P
stevo684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 stevo684
Member since 2004 • 114 Posts

Gordon Freeman would bore Master Chief to death

Just kidding. I'm not a halo fanboy but i liked it more than half life. The chief's stronger and (IMO) more of a badass, he would totally win.

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 edwise18

mechworrior762
Well for such heavy and tough armor it sure gets depleted pretty darn fast in battle. And cmon masterchief is slow i get frustrated when i play sometimes because you have to walk everywhere. How does walking in battle compare to being able to sprint in battle.
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Juggernaut140

All freeman would need is the super gravity gun and the MC wouldn't stand a chance, he would be blasted into nothingness.sup3rman_001

The only place he could get it has been destroyed so good luck with that Gordon.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts
of course chief would win hes a superhuman with crazy armor and strength
mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 mechworrior762

He could wear the armor because he was taken into the program at the age of 6, and it increased his strength so much that could lift it. The suit is interfaced with his brain, but he isn't a cyborg. He's genetically enhanced, that doesn't make him a cyborg, nothing on his body was replaced by a machine.starwars0000

Man, get a grip. *sigh* n00bs... :roll:

You all say "oohh! Super Gravity gun Zores!!!111" That's with freeman useing the strongest (as far as I know) weapon in the game... :roll:

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 mechworrior762
This thread should be locked. We've heard every one's oppinion, now it is just turning into a flame war.
MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

Marcus Phoenix would kill both of them :Pinsane_metalist

leave him out of this before he gets raped