Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
Wow, both of them are my favorite characters. I'm just going to say Chief is matter and Freeman is antimatter. When they both collide...
VINAROSO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352 VINAROSO
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
look not meaning to be biased master chief has an advantage when it comes to armor, but clearly gordon freeman dominates the field with his firepower reason being Master chief can only carry 2 weapons while gordon can carry at least 8 which pretty much evens out the odds. But my vote goes to gordon in the rare case that he pulls out the reversed polarity grav gun which would completely obliterate master chief.
cr0wl3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 cr0wl3r
Member since 2009 • 106 Posts
Masterchief!
bionicdecoder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 bionicdecoder
The simple fact that all you have to do is flick MC on any part of his backside and he's dead means Gordon is the winner. Gordon could just portal behind chief and take a crowbar to his neck.Super_Hippie
Masterchief is no normal human flipping him over is not going to stop him form getting up and even so how could gordon flip him if he was such a great amount portal behind chief and master chief would turn around (because of his motion trackers) and crush him with no effort whatsoever. if you dont believe me he's killed an odst (being the strongest and most skilled marines other then the spartans) by accidant before he had a genetic augmentation or his armor he did it with a simple punch in the ribs crushing them. also masterchief is also said to be smarter then any of the people that trained him.
bionicdecoder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 bionicdecoder

The G-Man will not let Gordon lose to anyone because of Gordon's usefulness. Let's see the Chief try and defy the G-Man's otherworldly intentions because it's not gonna happen.

this is masterchief vs gordon no one else to help either of them