deactivated-5ccee18d44e03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#301 deactivated-5ccee18d44e03
Member since 2005 • 1030 Posts

I'm just shocked. I cried for him yesterday, and I pretty much can say I hate him today.WWEMAN101

I feel the same way man.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#303 Halo2_Norad
Member since 2002 • 3802 Posts
After that CNN "warning signs" interview. I don't no what to say. That only thing I can say is that he was a cold blooded murderer. I am shocked and also horrified. He does not get any simpathy from me anymore. Killing his wife i such a way (strangling her with a knee in the back while tied up) and killing a 7 yr old child. He sickens me. No one can turn this around. Denying it now just means your still in a state of shock.
bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#304 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts
After all the recent news on this topic, I honestly don't know what I believe in anymore. All I can do (personally) is hope time just lets me remember him more for the joy he provided in the ring than what has happened recently. Do I think thats right? Probably not. Let me live how I want.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#305 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Well...earlier this morning I saw that on AOL.com the front page news was about the guy and it said on it "Was roid rage involved?" and obviously I think that's why the statement from WWE.com is out because a lot of media authorities are bringing up the old stereotypes and obviously from reading about what happened I think this goes beyond your average wrestling. I don't really know what to say right now. I'm gonna wait on this and see if there's more revealed because right now there's not that much information for us to safely make an assumption.
-The_Chris-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#306 -The_Chris-
Member since 2007 • 1923 Posts
After all the recent news on this topic, I honestly don't know what I believe in anymore. All I can do (personally) is hope time just lets me remember him more for the joy he provided in the ring than what has happened recently. Do I think thats right? Probably not. Let me live how I want.bulletproofcow
thats how i want to remember him. As a great wrestler, not as a cold blooded killer
Avatar image for gqman2121_basic
gqman2121_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 gqman2121_basic
Member since 2002 • 4322 Posts
Hitman I think your about 24 hours late to the party with your kind words for Benoit. He was, as of right now an Effing murder. Get over it.

I respect what he's left in the ring. But other than that I hope the name Chris Benoit is never mentioned again in regards to truly great men who have performed. I just don't feel right pairing him in with guys like Hart, Flair, Guerrero, or Malenko. Not any more. He forfeited that right.

Spectral_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#309 Spectral_Snake
Member since 2004 • 1749 Posts
I wonder why he killed his wife and kid what drove him to it.Chris Benoit is a murder a good wrestler but terrible man.
Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts
it disturbs me that investigators aren't look at outside sources as possible suspects. if you recall recently, there was a text message going to chavo, stating that the dogs had been fed, and the front door was left unlocked. i'm not pointing fingers, but there is just no possible way he could have done this on his own.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#311 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

it disturbs me that investigators aren't look at outside sources as possible suspects. if you recall recently, there was a text message going to chavo, stating that the dogs had been fed, and the front door was left unlocked. i'm not pointing fingers, but there is just no possible way he could have done this on his own. distrbdslipsoad

I'm assuming the message was to let people know that they can get in the house to find the bodies.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

I can't believe how the pastweekend has shaped up to be. It's unreal. It hasn't sunk in that Benoit is actually dead because the investigation as to the whole double murder-suicide account has overshadowed it entirely, along with his career unfortunately. I feel so bitter and sad by what he has done to himself, his family, his friends, and his fans. It's an evil betrayal that I personally think will never be explained. It has really took a toll on me to see him isolated, denied,and neglected today by pretty much everyone in his life. Some of you think he sure as hell deserves it but as a human being, I can't help feel sympathy towards him for some reason. It's so complicated to explain but I just do.

HallowBastion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#314 HallowBastion
Member since 2004 • 9906 Posts

I don't think they're looking at outside sources, because there was no evidence of a break in, first and foremost, and those are things he could have done on his own.

But yeah, I'm shocked at all of this new info coming out about Benoit. Injecting his son with HGH because they think he's underdeveloped, and then the double murder-suicide.

On a different note - Poor Chavo. First finding Eddie dead, and now he gets the final two text messages from Benoit, apparently after he killed his family and before he killed himself. He has to be a total wreck right now.

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
I gotta agree with you Mena I can't help but feel weird about it. It just doesn't seem like him at all and I know... things like this happen all the time, we just don't hear about it that often since most of the real killers out there aren't celebrities or famous... but this is just awkward and although it's pretty sick, it in no way (for me at least) deminishes what he has accomplished in the ring and it'll be sad to see that fade away simply by the fault of this one evil deed. I don't like how the media is handling this at all, I mean like I said the same stereotypes that have existed in wrestling are surfacing again, such as roid rage being suspected, and it will probably tarnish his legacy undoubtably. I'm pretty sure the WWE, fans, and everyone else involved with wrestling will probably never pay tribute to his death as it was done last night on RAW. I still got goosebumps from seeing that WMXX moment and it's sad to think it'll probably be the last time the WWE ever shows that on TV.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 hbk91

DANIEL BENOIT HAD NEEDLE MARKS IN ARM, HAD BEEN TAKING GROWTH HORMONE
The story keeps getting more and more bizarre. In an interview with ESPN.com, District Attorney Scott Ballard reveals needle marks were found on the arms of Daniel Benoit and he had been injected with growth hormones because "the family considered him undersized".

CONTENTS OF ONE OF THE TEXT MESSAGES SENT BY BENOIT
1Wrestling.com has learned through several sources that one of the text messages sent by Chris Benoit early Sunday morning said "back door open, dogs have been fed".

This message, along with others received over the weekend, caused WWE officials to alert authorities and to ask them to go to the Benoit residence to investigate.

Reports state that "The dogs have been fed" meant that "Nancy & Daniel are dead".

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
I really cant come to a conclusion of my feelings about Benoit right now. I think it will settle in once all evidence and whatever is uncovered and we canhear the toxicology reports and all that. Im really REALLY gonna miss Benoit compete, murderer or not.
Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts

DANIEL BENOIT HAD NEEDLE MARKS IN ARM, HAD BEEN TAKING GROWTH HORMONE
The story keeps getting more and more bizarre. In an interview with ESPN.com, District Attorney Scott Ballard reveals needle marks were found on the arms of Daniel Benoit and he had been injected with growth hormones because "the family considered him undersized".

CONTENTS OF ONE OF THE TEXT MESSAGES SENT BY BENOIT
1Wrestling.com has learned through several sources that one of the text messages sent by Chris Benoit early Sunday morning said "back door open, dogs have been fed".

This message, along with others received over the weekend, caused WWE officials to alert authorities and to ask them to go to the Benoit residence to investigate.

Reports state that "The dogs have been fed" meant that "Nancy & Daniel are dead".

hbk91

why would he let somebody else, besides him, know about this? someone else was involved, i'm telling you.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

WWE has revealed the text messages:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chrisbenoittimeline

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 hbk91

WWE/Chris Benoit timeline
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chrisbenoittimeline
Written: June 26, 2007

On Saturday, June 23, Chris Benoit was slated to appear at a WWE live event in Beaumont, Texas. That afternoon, Benoit contacted WWE to inform them that his wife and child were ill, and that he would not be able to attend the show.

WWE executives rebooked Benoit's flight for the following morning, allowing Benoit to miss the Beaumont event making alternate arrangements for him to attend the pay-per-view event in Houston on Sunday.

WWE employees attempted to confirm with Benoit his travel plans but were unable to contact him.

Early Sunday morning, between 3:51 and 3:58 a.m., Benoit sent five text messages to co-workers:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit's cell phone
"The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open"

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Throughout the day on Sunday, WWE made numerous attempts to contact Benoit both at home and at local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 p.m., WWE officials were unable to establish contact with Chris Benoit.

At 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 25, WWE officials were notified of the text messages sent to the co-workers the previous day. By 12:45 p.m., WWE had contacted Fayetteville County Sheriff's office requesting they check on the Benoit family.

Fayetteville County Sheriffs office made contact with WWE at approximately 4:00 p.m. advising that they had entered the house of Chris Benoit and found three deceased bodies - an adult male, adult female and a male child. WWE was told that Benoit's home was now considered a major crime scene.

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

[QUOTE="distrbdslipsoad"]it disturbs me that investigators aren't look at outside sources as possible suspects. if you recall recently, there was a text message going to chavo, stating that the dogs had been fed, and the front door was left unlocked. i'm not pointing fingers, but there is just no possible way he could have done this on his own. wallymartin

I'm assuming the message was to let people know that they can get in the house to find the bodies.

that's the reason. they reported that the text messages were sent after he had killed his son on Saturday. telling Chavo that the gate was open and the dogs were out were to make sure someone found the bodies.

edit: or i guess not. i didn't see the posts previous to mine.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#322 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

Wrestling is a hobby for us to watch. Chris Benoit was a great wrestler. But that was thrown away when he killed his son and wife.
I hope that he never gets into the Hall of Fame as punishment

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#323 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts
More update on Text Message and death.

In an interview with ESPN.com, Fayetteville, Georgia District Attorney Scott Ballard revealed new information on two text messages that Chris Benoit sent to Chavo Guerrero over the weekend. In the first message, Benoit told Guerrero that Nancy and Daniel Benoit were both sick. It is believed that Benoit sent this message after he had already killed both Nancy and Daniel. In the second message, Benoit told Guerrero that the gates to his house were open and that dogs were outside. It is believed that he sent the second message as a way of making sure the bodies were all found after his suicide.

Even more shocking is that Benoit's son, Daniel, was apparently found with needle marks in his arm. According to Ballard, the boy was being given Human Growth Hormones because the family thought he was undersized.

The article also states that Benoit used weights and the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment to hang himself.
-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts

- 411's own Larry Csonka spoke in detail about the Chris Benoit situation during an appearance today on The Ultimate Sports Show. Check out the audio stream of Larry's appearance by clicking here.

- The Chris Benoit story was the lead item on The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News earlier tonight. No new ground was broken. Host Bill O'Reilly mainly tried to show a connection between steroids and the Benoit tragedy. He also brought up the fact that over 60 pro-wrestlers age 45 and under have died, and that something needs to be done about it.

credit: 411mania.com

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
What I what to know is that if it is indeed true that Chris Benoit murdered his wife and son (which, at this point, it being confirmation is all but official), what would be the possibly reason behind it?
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

- The Chris Benoit story was the lead item on The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News earlier tonight.

credit: 411mania.com

-Karmum-

Oh god, that's the last thing this story needs.

I guess it could be worse though, Nancy Grace could cover it.

SYdoggXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#327 SYdoggXxX
Member since 2005 • 2013 Posts

^^^She already did, and it wasn't pretty. Worse, she wasn't very informed about anything and immediately berated WWE for offering a tribute show to Benoit.

EA_GUY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 EA_GUY
Member since 2006 • 1280 Posts
This whole story is shocking and sad i remember that on Sunday i read that Chris missed a house show and wouldn't make it to Vengeance due to a "family emergency" on Monday we found outhe was dead then later on we found out that it was adouble homicide-suicide and today we know that he strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself with the pulley of a weightlifting machine this is sad. Then also on Monday the WWE had a big tribute show for himalso with a tribute for him on wwe.comandtoday its all gone. Now we are getting all these weird things popping up like his son was taking HGH because they thought that he was "undersize" at7 years old i find this shocking and these text messages are weird and sad.
Munkyboy27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Munkyboy27
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts
wow so tragic, ive followed it since yesterday at about 11, i read it, thats just tragic, i certantly lost respect for him, mainly all of it. . . but theres still smoke up in the air for it, im just waiting for it to settle so we can all understand most of it hopefully, one thing i still dont get is why did he place the Bibles by the bodies? is he symbolizing something or what? but none the less, this really sucks, good wrestler, bad person in the end, thats all i got, laters
MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#330 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

Below is a detailed WWE/Chris Benoit timeline from Saturday to Monday:

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chris Benoit was scheduled to appear at the WWE Smackdown/ ECW live event in Beaumont, Texas

3:30pm
A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, "I love you". The co-worker stated that it was "out of context."

3:42pm
The same co-worker was concerned with Benoit's tone and demeanor and called Benoit for a second time. Benoit did not answer the call and the co-worker left a message stating "just call me back."

3:44pm
Benoit called the co-worker back stating he didn't answer the call because he was on the phone with Delta changing his flight. Benoit stated he had a real stressful day due to Nancy and Daniel being sick with food poisoning. They discussed travel plans for the WWE Tour of Texas with Benoit still sounding groggy at this point according to the co-worker.

4:30pm
A co-worker who consistently travels with Benoit, called Benoit from outside Houston airport and Benoit answered. Benoit told the co-worker that Nancy was throwing up blood and that Daniel was also throwing up. Benoit thought they had food poisoning. Benoit stated he changed his flight and he would be arriving into Houston at 6:30pm. Benoit told the co-worker to drive onto the WWE event.

5:35pm
Benoit called WWE Talent Relations stating that his son was throwing up and that he and Nancy were in the hospital with their son, and that Benoit would be taking a later flight into Houston, landing late, but would make the WWE live event in Beaumont.

6:10pm
A representative of Talent Relations called Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations asked Benoit what time Benoit was getting into Beaumont. Benoit responded he was leaving Atlanta at 9:20pm Eastern time arriving into Houston at 9:24pm Central time. The representative from Talent Relations advised Benoit that it would be too late to make the WWE live event in Beaumont. Benoit apologized citing he had a family emergency. The representative from Talent Relations suggested to Benoit that instead of going to the WWE live event in Beaumont, Benoit should take the flight to Houston, rest up and be ready for the Vengeance Pay-Per-View event.

6:13pm
The representative from Talent Relations called Benoit to reconfirm the travel plans with no answer from Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations left a voice message to take the flight and rest up.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Text messages sent to co-workers from Chris Benoit and Nancy Benoit's cell phones:

Text Message 1
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
When: 6/24 at 3:53am from
Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 2
Sent to:
Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
When: 6/24 at 3:53am
Message: The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open

Text Message 3
Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)
When: 6/24 at 3:54am
Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 4
When: 6/24 at 3:55am

Text Message 5
Sent to:
A Co-Worker who consistently traveled with Benoit
When: 6/24 at 3:58am
Message: My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

WWE made several attempts to contact Benoit via phone and text messages, as well as, the local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 pm Sunday night there was no contact made with Benoit.

Monday, June 25, 2007

12:30pm
WWE was notified of text messages sent to the two co-workers.

12:45pm
WWE contacted the Fayetteville County Sheriff's office and requested them to go to Benoit's
residence

4:00pm
WWE received a call from the Fayetteville County Sheriff's office, advising that they entered
the house of Benoit and found 3 deceased bodies (a male, a female and a child). The Fayetteville Sheriff's office has secured the house as a "major crime scene" and that the Fayetteville County Sheriff's Office had no further information.

SOURCE: WWE.com

MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

I heard yesterday the he left a note. I'm not sure how credible the site was, I believe someone posted it in this thread.

Anyway, if it was even made, and gets released it could be really helpful.

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
If you're all able to forget about all the good things benoit did during his life and only remember the one terrible thing he did then I'm going to do the opposite.
Avatar image for donster0monster
donster0monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 donster0monster
Member since 2005 • 555 Posts

i cried so hard in the first 10 minutes of the benoit tribute show. and i would really like to know that all of those phone calls were made. and maybe benoit knew both his wife and son were going to die, and took them out of their missery. and maybe sometime after he felt like total crap and just decided to kill himself.

this is such a sad thing to hear about. and i will still always remember chris for all of the wonderful things he did in the ring and out, despite this tragic event

batistafan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 batistafan99
Member since 2006 • 2592 Posts

Canadian female Pam Winthrope told News 1130 in Canada that Chris Benoit's son had a genetic condition called Fragile X syndrome.

According to WebMD, "Fragile X Syndrome is a defect of the X chromosome which causes mild mental retardation. The disorder occurs more frequently and severely among males than females. This condition is the leading known familial cause of mental retardation in the United States. Language delays, behavioral problems, autism or autistic-like behavior (including poor eye contact and hand-flapping), enlarged external genitalia (macroorchidism), large or prominent ears, hyperactivity, delayed motor development and/or poor sensory skills are among the wide range of symptoms associated with this disorder."

Winthrope, whose son also suffers from the condition, told the Canadian news outlet that her husband reached out to Benoit five years ago in an attempt to increase awareness about Fragile X.

She told News 1130, "We talked to him because I was trying to set up a support group in BC and in Canada, we only have a couple of them. My husband was struggling when we got diagnosed with our son, and Chris was struggling with his. They talked for a few minutes and then he said he didn't want to be a public face for Fragile X, he just wanted to keep it really, really quiet."

Winthrope noted that the lack of support for those affected by the disorder can tear families apart. Nonetheless, "she couldn't believe the news that Benoit had taken his life along with his wife and 7-year-old son," wrote News 1130.

This may explain why Daniel was taking growth hormone injections. It also may shed light onto why Chris didn't want someone else raising his son and made the fateful decision to kill him. As irrational and twisted as it may sound, he may have felt he was saving his son from the double-blow of losing his parents through a murder-suicide and being subject to being raised by people who didn't understand or care for his condition.

This does make me consider that he felt it was the right thing to do by killing his son.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Halo2_Norad
so he killed not just a child, but a retarded child!!! This just get better now don't it. Please, it still doesn't make murder okay because your child has mental problems.
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Mu5uk0

its dumb to even argue with all of you anymore..

i obviously have different views about the human mind, religion and humanity in general than all of you. i believe that the benoit that killed his family and the benoit who won the world heavyweight championship at wrestlemania XX are two different people. i can still watch his matches and enjoy them because i'm not watching a murderer, i'm watching the best the industry has to offer.

yes he killed his family, yes that's ****ed up. but it's over, you can't change that can you? what's getting angry in an internet forum going to do? you all loved benoit on sunday, i did too. and i still do. i'm not going to judge a person because i can't possibly know what they were going through. and all you religious guys, let God decide if he's a good person or not, that's his job not yours.

this is my last post in this thread as i have said all i have needed to say.

therealsomeguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#337 therealsomeguy
Member since 2006 • 824 Posts

I just got home to watch Raw... and I am SPEECHLESS. I dont believe this. If this Vince storyline isnt immediately dropped I will never watch a WWE program again, and thats a promise. Death is NOT an acceptable storyline anymore.SeriousThreat

when was it ever acceptable, seriously, when i got home and i heard benoit had died i just said yeah...right, but then i did a little bit of research and my heart sunk, beniot was one of my favorites ever since i started watching years ago, buti always try to look on the bright side and i see a tiny bit of good coming out of this and that is that maybeVince will learn that deathis a horrible thingand shouldnt but made a mockery of, and even though many ofus probly preferd Vince when he was dead, hopefully he wont do acompletly effing stupid thing like that again, goodbye beniot, you will be missedRIP Chris Beniot

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

its dumb to even argue with all of you anymore.. Mu5uk0

we get it. you're gonna still like him as a wrestler. get off your high horse. some of us can't get over the fact that a hero to some of us and a wrestler we all respected and loved is dead and along with that, murdered his wife and 7 year old son. it's only been over 24 hours. let people sort this out their own way.

and do you go to any other wrestling forums? WEForums.com (the biggest wrestling forum on the internet) is pretty much 90% all disgusted and acting the way most of us are here. Gamingring is the same and are Gamefaqs and other wrestling forums.

please, just don't post in this thread anymore if all you're gonna do is make us feel bad for feeling disgusted at Benoit and not being able to look past it and see how much good he's done for wrestling. i know you've made me feel even more like sh*t with all the responses and comments you've had towards what i've said.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Halo2_Norad

sephy37, i agree with you.

Mu6uk0, I'm happy that your ok with it. Thats great. But I'm not. So stop talking like your way is the way everyone els should feel about the situation. Last time I checked this is a free country and I can feel however way i want to feel. And don't make people feel like sh!t because we don't see what you see.

Maybe it is best if you move on. It would save us all a lot of anger that we don't need at the moment.

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Mu5uk0

[QUOTE="Mu5uk0"]its dumb to even argue with all of you anymore.. sephy37

we get it. you're gonna still like him as a wrestler. get off your high horse. some of us can't get over the fact that a hero to some of us and a wrestler we all respected and loved is dead and along with that, murdered his wife and 7 year old son. it's only been over 24 hours. let people sort this out their own way.

and do you go to any other wrestling forums? WEForums.com (the biggest wrestling forum on the internet) is pretty much 90% all disgusted and acting the way most of us are here. Gamingring is the same and are Gamefaqs and other wrestling forums.

please, just don't post in this thread anymore if all you're gonna do is make us feel bad for feeling disgusted at Benoit and not being able to look past it and see how much good he's done for wrestling. i know you've made me feel even more like sh*t with all the responses and comments you've had towards what i've said.

youre right. absolutely. i was too busy trying to cope with this my own way that i didn't realise that it obviously would be harder for others. i'm not being sarcastic or anything, i truly am sorry.

like you all need anything to make this experience worse.

halo2_norad: i'm anything but ok with it. i just have my own beliefs about the situation and i was confused as to why others couldn't see it in the same way.

the variation of opinion and various comments from people i read just angered me (no specific comments) to the point where i needed to vent.

sorry.

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#341 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts

its dumb to even argue with all of you anymore..

i obviously have different views about the human mind, religion and humanity in general than all of you. i believe that the benoit that killed his family and the benoit who won the world heavyweight championship at wrestlemania XX are two different people. i can still watch his matches and enjoy them because i'm not watching a murderer, i'm watching the best the industry has to offer.

yes he killed his family, yes that's ****ed up. but it's over, you can't change that can you? what's getting angry in an internet forum going to do? you all loved benoit on sunday, i did too. and i still do. i'm not going to judge a person because i can't possibly know what they were going through. and all you religious guys, let God decide if he's a good person or not, that's his job not yours.

this is my last post in this thread as i have said all i have needed to say.

Mu5uk0

i agree with you. this thread is insane.

asnwer me this. i understand that alot of you think of benoit as a killer. but what do you think of stone cold? i'll explain after i get answers.

i know they probably already did this, but what information is there abou fingerprints? somethings just dont add up. he hated religion, but placed bibles by thier sides. idk. its crazy.

Avatar image for holysubzerolimi
holysubzerolimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 holysubzerolimi
Member since 2005 • 172 Posts
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="Mu5uk0"]its dumb to even argue with all of you anymore.. Mu5uk0

youre right. absolutely. i was too busy trying to cope with this my own way that i didn't realise that it obviously would be harder for others. i'm not being sarcastic or anything, i truly am sorry.

like you all need anything to make this experience worse.

halo2_norad: i'm anything but ok with it. i just have my own beliefs about the situation and i was confused as to why others couldn't see it in the same way.

the variation of opinion and various comments from people i read just angered me (no specific comments) to the point where i needed to vent.

sorry.

its okay Mu5uk0. im on ur side. but i say we just forget about this chris benoit nonsense. whats done is done. get on with ur lives.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccee18d44e03
deactivated-5ccee18d44e03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 deactivated-5ccee18d44e03
Member since 2005 • 1030 Posts

Canadian female Pam Winthrope told News 1130 in Canada that Chris Benoit's son had a genetic condition called Fragile X syndrome.

batistafan99

God... this gets more and more bizzare for every hour.

RamboneForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#344 RamboneForever
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts

I still respect Chris Benoit as wrestler and always will,but as a person I'm shocked and still overwhelmed by what he did and how he will forever be looked upon as by not just the wrestling world ,but by the whole world all together.

He was so inspirational to wrestlers wanting to get into wrestling,coming up in wrestling and even some experienced wrestlers that have been around either the same amount of time or even longer than him and to know now because of his actions that as of right now have no motive behind them,he will never be a Hall of Famer or get acknowledged in any other way for what he has done in wrestling and in life in general.

Personally I looked up to Benoit as a role model as to what a great wrestler is and what a real wrestler should be and when I wrestled Benoit had an effect on some parts of me in the aggressive style of fighting and mentality,I was not as much of a technical wrestler as he was,but if as one of my inspirations in wrestling,Benoit was up there near the top and like I said already,many,many others feel the same way as in regards to Chris Benoit having an effect on their wrestling career in some way,shape or form.

This has to be the hardest gut-wrenching tragedy in wrestling and in my life as Benoit was a truly tragic and heart breaking loss,but his death is only half the the heart ache as the death of his wife and son are taking a devastating toll as they lost their lives at the hands of Chris Benoit.

All I have to say is that even if there is a motive found and revealed,I still wont ever believe this tragedy or be at peace with what not only his death,but the the unthinkable act the he committed to his wife,son and himself.

This is without a doubt one of the most saddening times in my f***ing life....that's all I got.

RamboneForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#345 RamboneForever
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts

its okay Mu5uk0. im on ur side. but i say we just forget about this chris benoit nonsense. whats done is done. get on with ur lives.

This is far from being nonsense and it is very f***ing hard to recover from a tragedy so painful as this is

You can get on with your damn life and forget about it and just let all of the wrestling fans who cared about Benoit and the disturbing s*** thats gone down this past couple of days.

I realize your expressing your opinion on the matter and thats all good and whatever,but I'm also expressing mine about the tragedy and your opinion on it as well.

Take it how ever you want to..I don't really care.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Halo2_Norad

i agree with you. this thread is insane.

asnwer me this. i understand that alot of you think of benoit as a killer. but what do you think of stone cold? i'll explain after i get answers.

i know they probably already did this, but what information is there abou fingerprints? somethings just dont add up. he hated religion, but placed bibles by thier sides. idk. its crazy.

Invisible_Kid2

he's a beer drinking, ass kicking, wife beating SOB. Same as all the other rednecks. so... Did you ever see Blue Colar TV?

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
Albany steroids case linked to dead pro wrestler

ALBANY, N.Y. - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who authorities said Tuesday strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and hung himself in his Georgia home, had previously received drug deliveries from a Florida business that sold steroids on the Internet, according to the Albany County District Attorney's Office.

Heather Orth, spokeswoman for District Attorney P. David Soares, confirmed the connection between Benoit and MedXLife.com, first reported in The Times Union of Albany. In business for about three years, the company was selling steroids, human growth hormone and testosterone over the Internet, officials said.

Georgia investigators said they found anabolic steroids in the house of the man nicknamed "The Canadian Crippler." Orth confirmed that Benoit had previously been a regular customer of MedXLife.

MedXLife sold prescription medications, including anabolic steroids, through Orlando, Fla.-based Signature Compounding Pharmacy, prosecutors said. Two co-owners of MedXLife pleaded guilty to prescription drug charges April 25.

In New York, it is illegal for a doctor to prescribe drugs without examining the patient in person, and illegal for a pharmacy to dispense prescription drugs without a valid prescription.

Georgia investigators want to know if steroids, which can cause paranoia, depression and explosive outbursts known as "roid rage," played any role in the deaths of the Benoit family. The 40-year-old former World Wrestling Entertainment champion used a weight-machine pulley to hang himself.

Authorities Tuesday offered no motive for the killings, which were spread out over a weekend, and would not discuss Benoit's state of mind. No suicide note was found.

Greg Trotta, 38, and Brian Schafler, 34 - two co-owners of MedXLife and both of Delray Beach, Fla. - pleaded guilty to felony third-degree diversion of prescription medications and prescriptions, admitting they helped get drugs in 2006 for customers in upstate New York who had no medical need for them. They also agreed to cooperate with prosecutors. The business produced about $5 million in annual revenue.

Dr. Gary Brandwein, of Boca Raton, Fla., a 44-year-old osteopath, has pleaded not guilty to six counts in Albany County Court related to the criminal sale of a controlled substance. A co-owner of MedXLife, he was accused of signing and sending prescriptions without ever seeing patients.

The investigation into steroid sales began Feb. 27 when Soares' office, along with members of a Florida drug task force, raided Signature's Orlando offices.

Six people have pleaded guilty in the Albany investigation, and 20 more have been arrested, including doctors and pharmacists.

Prosecutors say they targeted distributors, not customers, who reportedly included several professional athletes.
MarkSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 MarkSmith
Member since 2002 • 31168 Posts

I got modded on gamefaqs for calling benoit a murderer, and challenging the people who said they still respected him. needless to say, I think the people at gamespot who say they still respect benoit have a lot of growing up to do. Murdering a child is inexcusable.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Mu5uk0

I got modded on gamefaqs for calling benoit a murderer, and challenging the people who said they still respected him. needless to say, I think the people at gamespot who say they still respect benoit have a lot of growing up to do. Murdering a child is inexcusable.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

MarkSmith

i think you need to grow up and realise that just because you feel someway about something doesn't make it right. respect the fact that other people have opinions on the matter and leave it at that. all you're doing by saying stupid things like that is provoking an argument that can never be settled.

oh and here are some quotes for you, they mean nothing to me but you seem to think quoting someone makes you right.

"Murder is born of love, and love attains the greatest intensity in murder" - Octave Mirbea

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Jesus Christ

Avatar image for gqman2121_basic
gqman2121_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 gqman2121_basic
Member since 2002 • 4322 Posts
I think the WWF and Vince did the right thing tonight on ECW by saying what had to be said, and then moving right on along with the show. They clearly threw Cena onto the show to make sure that it started with a bang, and I believe that was the right thing to do. Not a bad match either.

The overall show and crowd didn't seem to carry a very heavy heart towards what's gone down in the last 24 hours, and to that I also applaud them.

I also hope we never see Benoit ever again in any form. Not in any of the games as a ****c character. Not in any Hall of Fame. Nothing. Just forget about him, and act as if he and this entire situation never existed. That's pretty much the vibe that I got out of that opening with Vince tonight. They're going to remove themselves from this and get as far away as they can. And I don't blame them.

Side note: After 9 pages I can't believe how many of you don't start your sentences with CAPITAL LETTERS. Weirdos.