Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts
[QUOTE="distrbdslipsoad"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="Mu5uk0"]just say he did do it... or even if his wife did it. there is no way you could possibly imagine what was going through their minds, you have no right to say what they did was wrong. everyone respected benoit as an athlete and even more as a person, people don't just change like that.Rage11

i don't want to sound disrespectful, but are you justifying murder? are you justifying killing a 7 year old boy? and people DO change like that. what do you think drives good people to do bad things?

just because we don't know what was going through their minds....do you think that doesn't mean we should be offended or disgusted at what they did? and what was "going thru their mind" is that same thought pattern that would probably make a person change like that.

if it's true, what he did will tarnish his career. he isn't Chris Benoit "The Canadian Crippler" anymore, he's Chris Benoit "The Canadian Murderer." that is what people will remember.

look, assuming whether or not chris went through with murder/suicide at this early point in time is just sickening. what is being brought forth just isn't adding up. chavo claimed to have spent the night at chris's house seemingly friday night. then they spent the entire day together saturday, enjoying dinner. reports claim that he killed daniel on that very same day. somehow, i'm not buying that murder. while the second report, being that his wife killed daniel, then he came home to kill her, seem more clear, i don't even believe that.

have you ever thought for a second, that this double murder/suicide could have been on nancy's part? she killed daniel, then called on chris to come home from the vengeance PPV. he arrived and learned of the news, maybe going to call the police shortly after. then boom. his wife kills him, then herself. i'm going to sit here and wait, yeah, but i won't let people automatically write off one of, if not THE greatest wrestler of our time. give it time, wont'ya?

I believe Chavo said that it was the week before in which he spent the night at Benoit's house.

But look, at some point when the news was still early to me, I would've been on your side, but look. Benoit failed to appear at two Saturday live events and then the Vengeance PPV. Yes, it's not confirmed yet that Benoit did this...but put two and two together here. The WWE took down everything reguarding Chris' personal life and it looks like even his wrestling career now too. All his merchandice is gone from WWE Shop...and in that one article on WWE.com it says that they have more info but were asked not to release it. This doesn't look good.

a man, who supposedly loved his family with all his heart, doesn't just decide to kill his wife and kid. if these alleged reports are true, there has to be another motive in it that drove benoit into murder. sadly, this will probably go on for a good couple weeks, until the autopsy fully comes back.

kakkarott23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#202 kakkarott23
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts

It is very hard to look at this situation. Like someone said before about OJ, whether you think he did it or don't, he will be remembered as a potential murderer. He had an amazing sports career and people loved him until 1994/1995. Now he is just a joke in the eyes of society.

If Chris killed his family, I don't know why he did and will never fully know or understand even if there is a note. I can't even see him killing his wife then himself out of rage. Why would he do that to his other kids. I only know Benoit from what I saw him do in the ring. That is not enough for me to say what he is capable outside of it. I just feel bad for those people close to them that they left behind. The people that didn't see them as performers but as people.

In my mind his legacy will be tarnished as it is more important what he did outside the ring than what he did inside. Unless his wife did all of the killing, I too will never see him the same way. Again, the most important thing in all this is giving the condolinces to those close to the family that are in mourning.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
-As of right now the WWE plans to go ahead with the scheduled ECW and Smackdown tapings this evening. The plan is to run shows not based around the Benoit family tragedy or the recent "Death of Mr. McMahon" angle. [Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com]

-Keiji Mutoh stated that he practiced with Benoit a lot in the New Japan gym/dojo and that he was a stoic character who had a rigorous training regiment. Mutoh said that Benoit never complained about anything (including injuries) and that the news of his death really surprised him. Shinjiro Ohtani was very emotional when speaking about Benoit, stating that he learned a lot from him about wrestling and that Benoit had told him privately that he loved Japan. Ohtani talked about teaming up with Benoit for a Jr. Tag League tournament and also facing each other in the first ever WCW Cruiserweight title match in 1996. Ohtani was surprised at the sudden news of Benoit's death and did not want to believe the news. [Credit: puroresupower.com]
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts

sephy, obviously you are a religious man and that is why you have your beliefs about never watching a benoit match again if it turns out benoit is a murderer. i for one have no religious beleifs whatsoever, i do know that (everything i say is now hypothetical) the benoit that murdered his family and the benoit we have watched for the past 20 years are two very different people, i hate the murderous benoit because he did a horrible thing to innocent people and i also hate that i can never see him wrestle again. but i can still watch benoit vs hbk vs hhh and enjoy it because i know that the benoit in that match loved his family and loved his life and career and would do anything to save it.

and if he did do it, i wouldn't wish him to suffer for all eternity because i'm sure he'd had suffered enough (people don't just see their wife and child die without feeling anything). there is no bias towards benoit as a murderer as opposed to hitler as a murderer. i just don't think you can say that what a person did is wrong without going through what they went through first.

the fact that i'm writing this is really upsetting, the me two days ago wouldn't have even believed it... hell i doubt anyone would have.

Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#205 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
[QUOTE="Rage11"][QUOTE="distrbdslipsoad"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="Mu5uk0"]just say he did do it... or even if his wife did it. there is no way you could possibly imagine what was going through their minds, you have no right to say what they did was wrong. everyone respected benoit as an athlete and even more as a person, people don't just change like that.distrbdslipsoad

i don't want to sound disrespectful, but are you justifying murder? are you justifying killing a 7 year old boy? and people DO change like that. what do you think drives good people to do bad things?

just because we don't know what was going through their minds....do you think that doesn't mean we should be offended or disgusted at what they did? and what was "going thru their mind" is that same thought pattern that would probably make a person change like that.

if it's true, what he did will tarnish his career. he isn't Chris Benoit "The Canadian Crippler" anymore, he's Chris Benoit "The Canadian Murderer." that is what people will remember.

look, assuming whether or not chris went through with murder/suicide at this early point in time is just sickening. what is being brought forth just isn't adding up. chavo claimed to have spent the night at chris's house seemingly friday night. then they spent the entire day together saturday, enjoying dinner. reports claim that he killed daniel on that very same day. somehow, i'm not buying that murder. while the second report, being that his wife killed daniel, then he came home to kill her, seem more clear, i don't even believe that.

have you ever thought for a second, that this double murder/suicide could have been on nancy's part? she killed daniel, then called on chris to come home from the vengeance PPV. he arrived and learned of the news, maybe going to call the police shortly after. then boom. his wife kills him, then herself. i'm going to sit here and wait, yeah, but i won't let people automatically write off one of, if not THE greatest wrestler of our time. give it time, wont'ya?

I believe Chavo said that it was the week before in which he spent the night at Benoit's house.

But look, at some point when the news was still early to me, I would've been on your side, but look. Benoit failed to appear at two Saturday live events and then the Vengeance PPV. Yes, it's not confirmed yet that Benoit did this...but put two and two together here. The WWE took down everything reguarding Chris' personal life and it looks like even his wrestling career now too. All his merchandice is gone from WWE Shop...and in that one article on WWE.com it says that they have more info but were asked not to release it. This doesn't look good.

a man, who supposedly loved his family with all his heart, doesn't just decide to kill his wife and kid. if these alleged reports are true, there has to be another motive in it that drove benoit into murder. sadly, this will probably go on for a good couple weeks, until the autopsy fully comes back.

See the word there is SUPPOSEDLY. We hear about what a great person he is, I thought he was, but we don't know the real Chris Benoit. We don't know who this guy really was. It is very well possible that he went home to murder his family, however STILL nothing is confirmed yet so we can't draw any conclusions.

nsoliveira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#206 nsoliveira
Member since 2006 • 26075 Posts
Everybody! I made a blog about Benoit's dead, check it out please.
RIP Benoit.
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#207 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
[QUOTE="distrbdslipsoad"][QUOTE="Rage11"][QUOTE="distrbdslipsoad"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

[QUOTE="Mu5uk0"]just say he did do it... or even if his wife did it. there is no way you could possibly imagine what was going through their minds, you have no right to say what they did was wrong. everyone respected benoit as an athlete and even more as a person, people don't just change like that.Rage11

See the word there is SUPPOSEDLY. We hear about what a great person he is, I thought he was, but we don't know the real Chris Benoit. We don't know who this guy really was. It is very well possible that he went home to murder his family, however STILL nothing is confirmed yet so we can't draw any conclusions.

The fact that we might have to think he's a murderer is bad enough. I won't go as extreme as Gary but I do understand what he means. I also agree with what he says, I don't care how good he was in the ring, a murderer is a murderer and they get no respect from me.

And regardless if he did it or not his whole legacy is ruined IMO, he's always gonna be known as either a murderer or a suspected murderer and not his wrestling achievements.

pariahmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 pariahmap
Member since 2005 • 2194 Posts

im still stunned by Mike Awesomes Death now this happens

R.I.P Benoit

even if this is true which it most likely is i still have respect for the mans wrestling,1995-1996 because he wasGreat his matchs v.sDean in ECW were Classics and still look good today when i re watch them, iv not liked him wrestling for about the past 5 years though (aprt from his big win at WM which was a great match IMO) however he was still one of the best WWE had , his small rivalry with MVP over the US belt made Smackdown worth watching.

R.I.P Benoit you will be missed

BestGame92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#209 BestGame92
Member since 2005 • 1175 Posts

Taken from TMZ.com:

My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He the fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

batistafan99

So this was basically all Chris's wife's fault?

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 mja2k3

If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.Kotenks

Exactly just because the man was an amazing wrestler doesn't mean he's anymore special than any other murederer. That is if he did it.

Avatar image for holysubzerolimi
holysubzerolimi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 holysubzerolimi
Member since 2005 • 172 Posts

If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.Kotenks

actually, some people might still respect him. yes, they would say they're disgusted of the things he's done, but they would also respect him for teaching him some things in the "accounting" business. we could put it this way. a kung fu master taught u everything u knew about martial arts. he killed his wife and son. im sure ull effing hate himfor doing that to his family, but u still gotta say "thank you for everything." because without him, you'd know nothing about martial arts and you wouldn'tbe the same"fighter"you were today.make sense?

pariahmap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 pariahmap
Member since 2005 • 2194 Posts

im not saying killing his wife and kids is in anyway a good thing itshorrible but it doesnt make him a bad wrestler just because hes done it

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#214 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts
if they can prove beniot did this, than my respect for beniot, which was extrremely high, will all be gone. I loved you chris, and i hope to got you wouldn't, and didn't, do something like that.
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Mu5uk0

it doesn't change the fact that joe was an amazing accountant and all those people he helped when he was accounting still benefited from his work. you can't undo the past.

say meltzer gave a benoit match *****. does that match now lose a star or five because one of the wrestlers is a murderer? no because it has nothing to do with that match.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Kotenks

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.holysubzerolimi

actually, some people might still respect him. yes, they would say they're disgusted of the things he's done, but they would also respect him for teaching him some things in the "accounting" business. we could put it this way. a kung fu master taught u everything u knew about martial arts. he killed his wife and son. im sure ull effing hate himfor doing that to his family, but u still gotta say "thank you for everything." because without him, you'd know nothing about martial arts and you wouldn'tbe the same"fighter"you were today.make sense?

That'd make a pretty good movie. But in seriousness, I'd probably distanc emyself from the guy like the WWE is doing.

On WWE.com shopzone, search Chris Benoit.

mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 mja2k3

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.Mu5uk0

it doesn't change the fact that joe was an amazing accountant and all those people he helped when he was accounting still benefited from his work. you can't undo the past.

say meltzer gave a benoit match *****. does that match now lose a star or five because one of the wrestlers is a murderer? no because it has nothing to do with that match.

I don't think he's saying that. I think that what he's saying is that nobody is gonna remember him for his wrestling skills if he did. He's gonna be known as Benoit the murderer. When you hear OJ Simpson i'm pretty sure the first thing you think about isn't his heisman trophy win.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Kotenks

When I first heard about Oj all I heard was that he was a killer.

Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#219 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
[QUOTE="Mu5uk0"]

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.mja2k3

I don't think he's saying that. I think that what he's saying is that nobody is gonna remember him for his wrestling skills if he did. He's gonna be known as Benoit the murderer. When you hear OJ Simpson i'm pretty sure the first thing you think about isn't his heisman trophy win.

Yes, exactly, this doesn't change the accomplishments and talent Benoit had in the ring, but if he did this, nobody, including myself will remember him for his World Title win or for how good he was in the ring. I'm going to think- murderer.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Halo2_Norad
Member since 2002 • 3802 Posts
If this becomes the truth, I will no doubt have lost all respect for Chris. Just like all of you, I pray to god that this isn't fully the case.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Kotenks
WrestleMania XX DVD

Please note: DVDs sold by WWETM ShopTM are encoded for Region 1 (U.S. and Canada) , which is only compatible for the following: U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda.

Madison Square Garden, New York City. WrestleMania returns to where it all began 20 years ago. The entire event is here. Seven championships are on the line, featuring Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship & Triple H defends his World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels. Plus, the reunited Rock 'n' Sock Connection takes on Evolution in a 2-on-3 Handicap Match. Undertaker makes his long-anticipated return to battle Kane. Extras and special features: The Mania of WrestleMania: A 45-minute film chronicling the lives and untold stories of top Superstars leading up to WrestleMania XIX. WrestleMania's Ten Greatest Matches Ever: 45-minutes of the top 10 WrestleMania matches, chosen by Superstars and hosted by Ric Flair. Behind-the-scenes interviews & events. History of WrestleMania Photo Gallery, Facts & Official Match Results and WrestleMania Trivia. Approx. running time: 8 hours 30 minutes

The WWE doesn't even want anything to do with benoit

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#222 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts

both benoit, and joe have 2 lives. a buisness life, and a personal life. people will respect his buisness life, but be disgusted by his personal life.

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Mu5uk0

How can you all say that when you think of benoit you think murderer? Even if this does become fact that he murdered his family, i'm going to remember him as a wrestler, not as a guy who screwed up. Are you really all that shallow?

Also don't bring up OJ. The controversy about him isn't the murder, it's the conspiracy of if he did it or not. Fair enough that right now that all I can think about is Benoit's death and the controversy about it but in 5 years I'm still going to remember him as one of the greatest, whether you all like it or not. So don't say "everyone will remember him as a murderer" because that's just a ****ing lie.

friutpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 friutpunch
Member since 2007 • 1470 Posts
i wonder if TNA will say anything about this cause there are wrestlers from tna who knew benoit.
highflyer800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#225 highflyer800
Member since 2005 • 66 Posts
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son. Steroid abuse has been linked to depression, paranoia, and aggressive behavior or angry outbursts known as "roid rage."

"We don't know yet. That's one of the things we'll be looking at," said Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard. He said test results may not be back for weeks.

Autopsies were scheduled Tuesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities were investigating the deaths at a secluded Fayette County home as a murder-suicide and were not seeking any suspects. The official who described the manner of death spoke on the condition of anonymity because the information was to be released at a news conference later Tuesday.

Investigators believe Benoit (pronounced ben-WAH) killed his wife, 43-year-old Nancy, and son Daniel during the weekend and then himself Monday. The bodies were found Monday afternoon in three separate rooms of the house, off a gravel road about two miles from the Whitewater Country Club.

Fayette County Coroner C.J. Mowell did not return calls seeking comment. The answering service for his funeral home said he was out of town.

Asked about the condition of the interior of the house, sheriff's Sgt. Keith Whiteside said investigators found "nothing really out of the ordinary." He said Benoit was found in the home's weight room, his wife in an office and the son in an upstairs bedroom.

zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 zarfbloot
Member since 2004 • 4557 Posts

PWTorch.com has learned that one major media entity has received an email purporting to be from a friend of the Chris Benoit extended family saying that Benoit accidentally killed his wife in a domestic argument, then panicked and killed his son later so his son could be with his mother rather than grow up without a mom and knowing his father as a murderer.

I guess you could say that would make it slightly better, I mean when you get angry and just snap you can do anything. And you could see he wanted what he thought was best for his son.

I'm in no way condoning what he did, he was absolutely apauling what happened.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Halo2_Norad

There will be a Press conference very soon:

"The Fayetteville police department are advising media outlets that a press conference in regard to the Benoit family tragedy and preliminary autospy results of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel is slated for this afternoon. One source expects the conference to take place at 3 PM, although it may be sooner.

A number of cable news outlets including MSNBC and CNN are covering the story and have noted the upcoming announcement"

http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25123&p=1

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#228 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

Chris Benoit IS really dead, I just can't believe it first Eddi Guerrero now Chris Benoit this is getting pretty bad for the WWE they're losing there biggest names, now I don't count Vince McMahon because his 'death' is part of the WWE Storyline, I think it's way for him to retire in an EXTREMELY dramatic way...

R.I.P. Chris Benoit 1967-2007

TheGm86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 TheGm86
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.mja2k3

Exactly just because the man was an amazing wrestler doesn't mean he's anymore special than any other murederer. That is if he did it.

Just remember. Hitler's economic reforms got Germany out of dept and back on track. He Built the Autobonds.

Do people think about that when they think of Hitler......

Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts
[QUOTE="mja2k3"]

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.TheGm86

Just remember. Hitler's economic reforms got Germany out of dept and back on track. He Built the Autobonds.

he was also a painter. and helped design the beetle.

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts
Either way, Beniots history is screwed. Even if its proven not to be him that did it, no one will forget Fox head line during the interview "Wrestler Chris Benoit strangles him Wife, smothers his son, and then kills him self. It was horrible what he did, but I just cant belive it. I wont forget him as a wrestler ever.
King_ofhearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 King_ofhearts
Member since 2004 • 132 Posts
I'm speechless, dnt really know what to say...But I will miss him and everything he gave us in the ring day in and day out in the Ring...
Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Halo2_Norad
I just read on cnn that he did indeed kill them and himself. I feel nothing for Benoit anymore. I feel betrayed. And according to pwinsider.com, wwe has taken eveything that says Chris Benoit off the web site (including merch, videos, and articles). They are right now erasing his name from wwe history. All his match records seem to be gone too. This is by far the saddest day in wrestling history.
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 tman93

Wow, im watching the news, they really hate WWE dont they?

zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 zarfbloot
Member since 2004 • 4557 Posts
Perhaps they took off his merch. so they won't make money off of his death...?
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 tman93
Perhaps they took off his merch. so they won't make money off of his death...?
zarfbloot
Like the 1000000s they DIDNT make off of Eddies death?
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Kotenks

Nobody wants to buy a child killer's merchandise

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Halo2_Norad

Turn to CNN right now, its on.

*EDIT* CNN has said that the Police will have live press confrence on CNN around 3pm ET about the incident. I'll be watching.

Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts
[QUOTE="mja2k3"]

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.TheGm86

did you just compare benoit to hitler :|

alextomaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 alextomaz
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts

Well, no matter what the result is I will always remember him as one of the greatest wrestlers in my 7+ years of a wrestling fan.

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 tman93
One day your crying for him, the next day you compare him to Hitler
Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Halo2_Norad

the press confrence on CNN will be starting any minute now.

*EDIT* it'll be on MSNBC and Fox News as well

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

You see, this is why you shouldn't pull death storylines. I don't even know what to think.

Now that the whole family is reported dead, it sounds like a complete work. I really am confused.

EDIT: Seriously guys talk me through everything you've learnt because I'm too shocked to shift through all these pages without breaking down.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Halo2_Norad
Im watch the press conference right now, Ill fill you in when its done.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Kotenks
Benoit is believed to have strangled his wife on saturdaythen smothered his son on sundaythen hanged himself on Monday
TheGm86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 TheGm86
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGm86"][QUOTE="mja2k3"]

[QUOTE="Kotenks"]If Joe the accountant killed his wife and kid, but was an amazing accountant, would people still say "I respect that man for his great accounting skills."? I think not, he would be a cold killer.distrbdslipsoad

did you just compare benoit to hitler :|

No. I was using a higher train of thought.

I was saying in a Nutshell. "You are only remembered by the worst thing you ever did"

And with the Black out of (This name has been deleted by the request of the WWE) from the history of wrestling. He will most likely only be remembered for this....and his in ring legacy will be cast to the shadows.

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Halo2_Norad

They are now saying that Nancy was bound at the feet and possibly the hands when they found her.

*EDIT* They are saying Nacy died Friday night. Danial died Saturday Morning, and Chris died Saturday night.

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

This is the worst real wrestling scandal wince the mysterious deaths of the Von Erich's.

From what I've read over the past, what five minutes? Is that Benoit just couldn't cope because of:

- His 'roid abuse.

- The 'McMahon' death storyline hitting him from reminders of Eddie too much.

Didn't he have two children though?

What's more, I feel guilty for being annoyed at WWE for making Nitro face Punk, wanting Benoit to face him instead. Little did I know, that he was on his way home to kill his wife and kid.

Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#249 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts

The one thing that stood out for me was McMahon came out and gave the announcement...he didn't give two $hits if his storyline of his "death" was exposed as fake and what a right fools he made eveyone who did believe it. well, respects go to him for doing it for chris but even bigger repsects to Benoit just because of the great moments and memories he gave us! WCW, WWE, ECW , horsemen et cetera!

R.I.P- Chris Benoit 1967-2007

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

God, all they were asking about was steroids. I wouldnt doubt 70% of the superstars in the WWE have anabolic steroids in their home, whether their used or not.

So its pretty confirmed Benoit killed himself. And there were bibles next to his son and wife.