sora versus cloud versus squall vs link who will win

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts
My personal opinion sora he just have to use final form drive.the end bye bye
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
Do you want a good hint? Ask the question again but in a longer form or something in the first post...and tell us what you think after someone else have written something..

Well i have to say i think link would win..It's just link my friend...And he always win:P
TPM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 TPM1
Member since 2006 • 120 Posts
For me its cloud, he is awsome!!
yuffiestrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 yuffiestrife
Member since 2006 • 352 Posts
yeh i think that cloud would win all the way
TheManWithAPS2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 TheManWithAPS2
Member since 2005 • 2378 Posts
In KH Sora would win but in anything else Squall would kick ass. Lionheart does 9999 about 20 times IIRC.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts

Anybody but Link ...his fairy fanboys cant save him now lolz

Cloud or Squall or Sora...all decent characters and any of the three deserve  the title

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Link because I don't like any of hte other characters and Link can turn into a wolf. Wolves are cool
Avatar image for the_winner30030
the_winner30030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 the_winner30030
Member since 2006 • 74 Posts
I think Cloud would win :) he would just do his multi sword attack thing and own everyone
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
Link because I don't like any of hte other characters and Link can turn into a wolf. Wolves are coolfs_metal
... that doesnt persade me to think link would win a fight I would say Cloud. Or Sora cus those guys can jump over buildings!
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fs_metal
You are obviously not aware of how much ass wolves kick
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
Yeah I've played TP now and seriously that wolf is the most awesome game character ever. It's so cool the way it digs and stuff, the others just can't touch that kind of awesome.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 eztarg8
You are obviously not aware of how much ass wolves kickfs_metal
Yeah I've played TP now and seriously that wolf is the most awesome game character ever. It's so cool the way it digs and stuff, the others just can't touch that kind of awesome.Darmi
It can dig and stuff... yep really kicks butt
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blademasterx
You must have not played kingdom hearts 2 sora's final form is more than a match for links crappy wolf transformation
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]You are obviously not aware of how much ass wolves kickeztarg8
Yeah I've played TP now and seriously that wolf is the most awesome game character ever. It's so cool the way it digs and stuff, the others just can't touch that kind of awesome.Darmi

See this? Yeah., Proof positive that wolves whip ass
Avatar image for Supreme_Fantasy
Supreme_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Supreme_Fantasy
Member since 2006 • 4316 Posts
Oh....that wolf can't do anything bout that...Squall will win for sure..gunblade lionhearts will pawn everybody.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Darmi
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]You are obviously not aware of how much ass wolves kickeztarg8

Can Cloud dig? Didn't think so :P
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 blademasterx
Cloud don't need to dig to kick this wolf's ass link just can't win against anybody from final fantasy or kingdom hearts.But i still say sora in brave form with fenrir and ultima weapon will dust everybody sorry cloud.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Darmi
Cloud don't need to dig to kick this wolf's ass link just can't win against anybody from final fantasy or kingdom hearts.But i still say sora in brave form with fenrir and ultima weapon will dust everybody sorry cloud.blademasterx
Fenrir is a wolf you know. Wolves kick ass :P
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 eztarg8
[QUOTE="blademasterx"]Cloud don't need to dig to kick this wolf's ass link just can't win against anybody from final fantasy or kingdom hearts.But i still say sora in brave form with fenrir and ultima weapon will dust everybody sorry cloud.Darmi

NO THEY DON'T. They are content and cautious. That wolf would get cut in half emediatly.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fs_metal
No dude. They kick ass. Wolves are awesome
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Darmi
[QUOTE="Darmi"][QUOTE="blademasterx"]Cloud don't need to dig to kick this wolf's ass link just can't win against anybody from final fantasy or kingdom hearts.But i still say sora in brave form with fenrir and ultima weapon will dust everybody sorry cloud.eztarg8

NO THEY DON'T. They are content and cautious. That wolf would get cut in half emediatly.

I would say it's no coincidence that one of the best weapons in KH is named after a wolf. Since they're the best :P
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fs_metal
Wolves have been my favorite animal for years. Such beatufil creatures and graceful when they run
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DRUNK_CANADIAN
So are we talking about our favorite animals or who would seriously win ....KITTY CAT!
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fs_metal
I seriously think Link would win this fight. Far more experience than the others have. He's got the skill the others lack, and the ability to turn into a wolf, and we all know how badass wolves are.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 eztarg8
I seriously think Link would win this fight. Far more experience than the others have. He's got the skill the others lack, and the ability to turn into a wolf, and we all know how badass wolves are.fs_metal
OK we already know wolfs are bad ass but do you think a wolf can stop a guy with a 5 Ft long sword with the abillity to cut threw walls with easy and jump over buildings. I can say antlions are badass because they take down prey bigger than them, but that doesn't mean it can beat a elephant.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]I seriously think Link would win this fight. Far more experience than the others have. He's got the skill the others lack, and the ability to turn into a wolf, and we all know how badass wolves are.eztarg8
OK we already know wolfs are bad ass but do you think a wolf can stop a guy with a 5 Ft long sword with the abillity to cut threw walls with easy and jump over buildings. I can say antlions are badass because they take down prey bigger than them, but that doesn't mean it can beat a elephant.

Of course, especially when that wolf is Link. Cloud would drown in the Water Temple. Link kicked it's ass (for most of us, after an hour and a half of trying :P ). Link>Cloud
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 eztarg8
Ugh why do i even bother Cloud>Link Sora>Link Squall>Link
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Darmi
Lol you silly you got the sign the wrong way round!
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 eztarg8
I KNOW WHAT I TYPED!!! and i didn't make any errors.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 fs_metal
I KNOW WHAT I TYPED!!! and i didn't make any errors.eztarg8
Acutally, you did. See, Link is meant to be on the other side of all of those
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 eztarg8
[QUOTE="eztarg8"]I KNOW WHAT I TYPED!!! and i didn't make any errors.fs_metal

Forget you! forget YOU! You know what... why do i even bother i might as well just not come back again
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blademasterx
For the last time link won't beat sora i don't care how bad ass.A wolf is it just won't win agaisnt sora so play kingdom hearts and you'll see why.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="eztarg8"]I KNOW WHAT I TYPED!!! and i didn't make any errors.eztarg8

Forget you! forget YOU! You know what... why do i even bother i might as well just not come back again

You rise to anger very easily
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 fs_metal
For the last time link won't beat sora i don't care how bad ass.A wolf is it just won't win agaisnt sora so play kingdom hearts and you'll see why.blademasterx
Having played Kingdom Hearts, it seems to me that the Link from TP would send Sora crying home to Mommy. Riku might be able to stand up to him though
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blademasterx

Link's crappy master sword won't dent sora from kingdom hearts two.Sorry link but sora have limit breaks that wiil cream link in 2 seconds.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fs_metal
Link has the speed and power advantage, especially when he is in wolf form. Sora would not stand a chance against him
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Darmi
I would like to add that Sora is a 14 year old boy with a giant key. He can't match a well trained swordsman-sumo wrestler like Link. That's without even using the wolf form.
ZhenDash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 ZhenDash
Member since 2006 • 1483 Posts
When Squall unleashes his "Blasting Zone" and "Lion Heart" , there will be only room for him and Cloud.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 blademasterx
You people insult sora by puting him up against link cloud a worthy challenge.But not enough  for a overdrive attack link fairy freinds will run from the 13 hearts attack riku and sora have haha.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Darmi
I don't think Sora would win this fight. The others are all trained. Logically, it would probably be Squall since he has the speed and the strength more than Sora and Link, and he isn't weighed down by that giant bludgeoning instrument that Cloud calls a sword.
Karinka19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#41 Karinka19
Member since 2005 • 349 Posts
well after Cloud, Squall, and Link jump the kid (Sora), Cloud and Squall well then double team Link because final fantasy men stick together. then Cloud and Squall will fight to the death and it's a toss up. but my vote is for Squall but once again it's a toss up.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 fs_metal
Cloud would sit down and cry about Aerith instead of fighting. Link would get sick of him and run him through with the Master Sword

Sora fights with a key. A frickin key. That is no challenge for a real sword.

Squall would be too busy over in the corner saying "whatever" to fight. Next thing he knows, he looks down, sees the hilt of a blade sticking out of him. He screams in pain just before he goes into shock and bleeds to death
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blademasterx
Ha squall's blade will be worthless when sora overdrives to final form.And cloud well he can try but that giant sword won't even catch sora and link.Well he'll need ganon to help him against sora sora can take these guys with just the kingdom key against cloud maybe the ultima weapon maybe.But i highly doubt it riku has a better chance or zack.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 fs_metal
Nonsense. Even final form Sora lacks the knowledge and experience of Link, which counts for a whole hell of alot in battle. Sora may have the basics, but Link has the know how. He would out manuver Sora in no time.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Link would be ****ed with his gay wolf  sh!t and having sex with fairies and wearing his damn stupid tunic.... he would realize what a crappy character he is and commit suicide....Hell any of the three others would kill link anyday....if not the homophobe population of the world would LOL :P
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 blademasterx
Yeah just like drunk canadian said link is gay and link out munuvering sora you make me laugh.Link would lose in two seconds flat in brave form.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 fs_metal
Link would be ****ed with his gay wolf sh!t and having sex with fairies and wearing his damn stupid tunic.... he would realize what a crappy character he is and commit suicide....Hell any of the three others would kill link anyday....if not the homophobe population of the world would LOL :PDRUNK_CANADIAN
Link doesn't die. HE kills. wouldn't surprise me if Sora or Cloud put a sword through their chest, however.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 fs_metal
Yeah just like drunk canadian said link is gay and link out munuvering sora you make me laugh.Link would lose in two seconds flat in brave form. blademasterx
Link had women all over him in OoT. Saria, Ruto and the princess. Link is not gay He is a pimp

All Sora can do is swing the sword. Link, on the other hand, has the moves. He has the skill that Sora lacks. He would out manuver Sora without much effort. Thinking the other way arround is called fanboyism. It is not taking anything into account accept which character you prefer. Link has the speed, strenth and skill. Ontop of that, he has magic, more weapons and a horse. He can also turn into a wolf. Sora, Cloud and Squall have no chance.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#49 kajtrooper
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts

Sora hands down. Although Cloud and Squall is complete ownage, Sora beats them with his forms, his magic, his insane jumping skills, his special abilities, and his ULTIMA WEAPON! WOOT!

Link sucks... >.>

blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blademasterx
Link has magic wow i would not think so it must suck compared to sora's magic like.Firaga/thundaga/blizzaga/curaga and fyi sora has dozens of keyblades while link use the same crappy master sword.And link still is gay look at the enemys he fight ganon who is not much of a treat to the world hell mario can kick links ass.The point is sora is 200000000000% better than link sorry nintendo.