sora versus cloud versus squall vs link who will win

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
They can put the word blade on the end of it as much as they want, the fact is that Sora uses a key. Or dozens of keys if you want to go down that road. Link has three swords: a crappy normal sword, the Master Sword and a two handed sword. He doesn't need dozens of weapons because he has skill, experience and talent.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Link has magic wow i would not think so it must suck compared to sora's magic like.Firaga/thundaga/blizzaga/curaga and fyi sora has dozens of keyblades while link use the same crappy master sword.And link still is gay look at the enemys he fight ganon who is not much of a treat to the world hell mario can kick links ass.The point is sora is 200000000000% better than link sorry nintendo.blademasterx
A key is no substitute for a real weapon

All of Sora's magic, except for healing magic, is entirely useless.

Link is not gay To say he is is completely ignorant

Mario is a fat plummer. The only ass he can kick is eating donuts faster than anyone else

Link>Sora
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts
Since a key is not so much of a weapon than try the fenrer that sora has it's more of a sword than a keyblade.And don't the master sword only harm evil last i remember sora was good so that blade is useless.and what magic link has is useful please let me knowcan link slice trough buidings nope can link jump from building to buiding in stlye nope and if you knock away the master sword does it teleport back like a keyblade nope.So link has 0000 stlye points 0000 experince points and link needs a grapple hook to reach places sora he can just jump there.So the point is link blows and sora rules.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 kajtrooper
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts
Well with Sora's moves, Link couldn't keep up, and even with his key, he could beat Link to a pulp. Sora can do that fast run, he can use different forms, he can use magic, he can do crazy combos, he can jump like hell, he can glide in the dam air(!), he can make an explosion, he can do a HELL of a lot more than Link's silly swinging of swords. Oh, and Cloud and Leon own Link also.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 fs_metal
No he can't dude. Link is a battle hardened master swordsmen. Sora is a kid with an oversized key that Link can probably slash in half. 
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 fs_metal
Since a key is not so much of a weapon than try the fenrer that sora has it's more of a sword than a keyblade.And don't the master sword only harm evil last i remember sora was good so that blade is useless.and what magic link has is useful please let me knowcan link slice trough buidings nope can link jump from building to buiding in stlye nope and if you knock away the master sword does it teleport back like a keyblade nope.So link has 0000 stlye points 0000 experince points and link needs a grapple hook to reach places sora he can just jump there.So the point is link blows and sora rules.blademasterx
it is still a key. Link would probably use Big Gorgon's sword, which has a much longer reach than anything Sora has, so whether or not Sora is good is irrelevant. Link can jump from building to building. Think of all the jumping you had to do in OoT. Link only needs the grappling hook to go extraordinary distances that Sora wouldn't be able to reach because it is too far for him to jump. Link is a cunning warrior. He would do something like cut the keyblade in half, rendering it completely useless. He has the advantasge in strength, speed, will power and know how. He also has alot more battle experience than Sora has. There is no contest here. Link would slay Sora
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 blademasterx
Why must you lie to use link can't jump further than 2 feet i've played zelda before link has no combos besides the same horizontal and vertical slash.Now sora he has combos for days and explosions and many more link won't even touch sora with that crappy giant blade when sora goes overdrive link goes bye bye.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 fs_metal
Why must you lie to use link can't jump further than 2 feet i've played zelda before link has no combos besides the same horizontal and vertical slash.Now sora he has combos for days and explosions and many more link won't even touch sora with that crappy giant blade when sora goes overdrive link goes bye bye.blademasterx
Did I mention Sora uses a key and that it is no substitute for a real weapon?

You are ignoring the fact that battle experience, smarts and maturity level go a looooooong way. In all of these reguards, Link has a HUGE advantage over Sora. There is no way Sora could take out an experienced master swordsman like Link

P.S. Link can jump quite a bit more than two feet. Think of how much hopping arround you did in OoT.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kajtrooper

[QUOTE="blademasterx"]Why must you lie to use link can't jump further than 2 feet i've played zelda before link has no combos besides the same horizontal and vertical slash.Now sora he has combos for days and explosions and many more link won't even touch sora with that crappy giant blade when sora goes overdrive link goes bye bye.fs_metal
Did I mention Sora uses a key and that it is no substitute for a real weapon?

You are ignoring the fact that battle experience, smarts and maturity level go a looooooong way. In all of these reguards, Link has a HUGE advantage over Sora. There is no way Sora could take out an experienced master swordsman like Link

P.S. Link can jump quite a bit more than two feet. Think of how much hopping arround you did in OoT.

Okay, Link can jump a little more than two feet. Sora can jump vast distances almost as much as a football field. And at the end of Twilight Princess, Sora has had just as much if not more experience than Link at the end of KH2. Oh, and the key can not be sliced in half "rendering it useless". Could Sephiroth's freaking godly-ass sword slice the keyblade? Don't think so. And Sephiroth's sword is SO much better than Link's puny shanker.

Sora can use crazy combos, crazy moves(that defy gravity most likely), and use his solid Keyblade to pummel Link to hell. Sora's key is more powerful than a metal bat. I think that anyone(even your precious Link) would be seriously hurt if they were to be hit in the head or anywhere with a metal bat. Just goes to show Sora and all of the Final Fantasy characters can kill Link anyday.

PS. Can Link kill the Ice Titan?

Didn't think so.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 fs_metal
Sephiroth is a stereotypical goth pansy. Sora has 3 games. Link has a hell of alot more than 3. Link has tons more experience in battle. He is also more mature, mentally and emotionally. This means that he wil lbe much better at anticipating his opponents next move and countering it. Link would be able to think ahead much better than Sora can at his age. The end result? Link pins Sora in no time.

Link would just leave a trail of fire in his wake and melt the ice titan

If you knew anything about baseball, you would know that metal bats are not used for a good reason. Whether or not a big key is more useful than a metal bat is completely useless in a sword fight. A key like his is not sharp and is generally rounded off. It would be completely useless against the larger razor sharp sword that Link would use.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kajtrooper

Sephiroth is a stereotypical goth pansy. Sora has 3 games. Link has a hell of alot more than 3. Link has tons more experience in battle. He is also more mature, mentally and emotionally. This means that he wil lbe much better at anticipating his opponents next move and countering it. Link would be able to think ahead much better than Sora can at his age. The end result? Link pins Sora in no time.

Link would just leave a trail of fire in his wake and melt the ice titan

If you knew anything about baseball, you would know that metal bats are not used for a good reason. Whether or not a big key is more useful than a metal bat is completely useless in a sword fight. A key like his is not sharp and is generally rounded off. It would be completely useless against the larger razor sharp sword that Link would use.
fs_metal

You're completely missing the point. I don't care how the metal bats are used, I care how... metal-ly powerful it is. o.O And who cares if Sephiroth is a "sterotypical goth pansy"? His blade is still incredibly sharp and long! But, anyways, considering Twilight Princess, Link isn't much older than Sora and has much LESS experience than Sora. Link had just found out he needed to save Princess Zelda when he was just a common villager. Sora had about 3 years of fighting evil.

Bottom Line:

1; Sora is faster(and can defy gravity) than Link so Link can't keep up.

2; Sora has a solid key that can beat Link up. Making him DEAD.

3; Sora has used fire on the Ice Titan. It doesn't melt it, so NO, Link can not "melt" the Ice Titan. But Sora, unlike Link, can actually kill it and make it fall to its knees.

and 4; Sora owns.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Darmi
Sora had about 3 years of fighting evil.kajtrooper
I assume by that you mean saving Alice in Wonderland from the evil Cheshire Cat by locking a door with a giant key? With his friend Donald Duck?
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts

How can we even justify a topic as stupid as this lol?

If we want to consider them in a realistic environment Link would lose....hes medival, there is a reason people today dont stil wear medival clothing and ride horses.....hmmm therefore stating that the newer characters would win, Cloud or Squall would freaking land the airship on him, or maybe Cloud would use his Imba flying or omislash, Squall could shoot him, ....there is no bloody way link can stop a gun nor could he do anything since he wouldnt even be able 2 get near Squal, .......and Sora will have Goofy molest him HOORAH!

GG NO RM.....lol stupid topic....KC please close it lolz

kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kajtrooper

[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Sora had about 3 years of fighting evil.Darmi
I assume by that you mean saving Alice in Wonderland from the evil Cheshire Cat by locking a door with a giant key? With his friend Donald Duck?

No, the Chesire Cat was not evil and we did NOT have to fight it. But we fought the evil Heartless.

And, yes, with his friend Donald Duck and Goofy (Dog? o.O). It doesn't matter what his companions are of where he fights evil. -_-

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Darmi

How can we even justify a topic as stupid as this lol?

If we want to consider them in a realistic environment Link would lose....hes medival, there is a reason people today dont stil wear medival clothing and ride horses.....hmmm therefore stating that the newer characters would win, Cloud or Squall would freaking land the airship on him, or maybe Cloud would use his Imba flying or omislash, Squall could shoot him, ....there is no bloody way link can stop a gun nor could he do anything since he wouldnt even be able 2 get near Squal, .......and Sora will have Goofy molest him HOORAH!

GG NO RM.....lol stupid topic....KC please close it lolz

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Well if we are going to be realistic about it; Cloud and Sora cannot hold their weapons (if they were light enough to hold they would be too light to cause any serious damage), Squall's gun does not work (all he would do is shoot the inside of his blade) and airships don't exist. Link, with his medieval equipment, would be the only one who had a functioning weapon and would therefore win. I don't think this topic needs to be closed (yet) as there is a discussion going on.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 blademasterx
Ah you people don't really see the point sora has various drive forms that link who is an insult to all game hero's.dont have and squall he's cool and all but againts sora thats no challenge lets be realistic.The only person that could match him is cloud but in kh1 he got humiliated. And sephiroth got destroyed both tiimes in kh1/2 so dont even bring him to the picture so who would win is clearly sora.And i should have never included link in the battle because its an insult to sora but an honor to link to face such an hero.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 fs_metal
I am done arguing with you people. Fanboyism blocks you from such things as logic and reality, so, no matter what I say, you will go on using completely biased nonsense claims to support your views.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 blademasterx
First of all im not a fanboy i just know logic sora can just do things that link cant so just face it link blows/sucks/crappy/the whole nine yards of any form or substance that deals with crappyness.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 fs_metal
Logic should suggest to you that Sora can't do the things the game says he can
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kajtrooper
And Elves aren't real.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 fs_metal
But there are people in this world who closely resemble elves because of the shape of their ear. I have met a few myself
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 STK3000
Member since 2005 • 2790 Posts
i have to say Link all together only ever has one quest we forgetting that each link is a different link and even though i like sora and kingdom hearts he is nothing compared to link as he has pretty much topped everything gaming on the nintendo he wins hands down
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 kajtrooper

But there are people in this world who closely resemble elves because of the shape of their ear. I have met a few myselffs_metal

LMFAO. You gotta be kidding. That's dumb to say....

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Darmi

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]But there are people in this world who closely resemble elves because of the shape of their ear. I have met a few myselfkajtrooper

I think it's plausible that the human race could evolve pointed ears. It would fit into evolution perfectly. That's why rabbits have survived. However, the human race will never evolve thanks to discrimination.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"]But there are people in this world who closely resemble elves because of the shape of their ear. I have met a few myselfkajtrooper

It isn't some type of fine/sharp point, but there are people with ears that resemble that of an elf
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 blademasterx
Screw the elf people or whatever the point was that link cannot beat sora im tired of tryin to convince you fanboys of nintendo.Link does not even look cool so thats proof enough that link sucks period end of discuusion.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 fs_metal
The point is that he could with one arm tied behind his back.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 blademasterx
Yeah right link cant even beat yoshi if his life depend on it.So dont tell me that one hand tied behind my back crap.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Darmi
Link is better trained and better equipped. He has armour and a shield. Do you know how much that helps in a melee fight?
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 fs_metal
Yeah right link cant even beat yoshi if his life depend on it.So dont tell me that one hand tied behind my back crap.blademasterx
Yoshi couldn't beat Gannon. Link can beat Gannon. Link would slice Yoshi's head cleanly off
faraz-azar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 faraz-azar
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts

wat about squall?!?!?!?! and cloud ?!?! rnt they good enuf i mean really u dont even mention them any more.... isnt this supoesed to b the ff fans union? am i the only one outraged here?!!

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 fs_metal
I hate both Squall and Cloud.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 blademasterx
I dont hate squall or cloud but there know match for sora and link sheid wont help much against a keyblade sucker.Or his four drive forms do link has any drive forms nope so he sucks sorry nintendo.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
Cloud and Squall would win hands down....even in 2v1 ....but between Link and Sora I would have to say.....probably Sora....Link may have some kool moves but Sora is retarted strong
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 fs_metal
Anyone that thinks that Link can't jump great distances has not played Twilight Princess. He can.

Anyway, Link from Twilight Princess would prove too much for all 3 of them
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 blademasterx
You make me laugh link from twilight princess could not even beat kh1 version of sora.And cloud and squall will just die sadly if you played kh1 at the tornament when cloud and squall team up against sora they still lost.So they suck not even sephiroth posed a treat so that should make link run home to his mother.sora is to strong for anybody on earth the only person who can beat him is himself haha.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Darmi

wat about squall?!?!?!?! and cloud ?!?! rnt they good enuf i mean really u dont even mention them any more.... isnt this supoesed to b the ff fans union? am i the only one outraged here?!!

faraz-azar
Squall is alright, and I can see why Cloud would be competent in a fight. But Sora! He has to be the worst lead character since Raiden!
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 STK3000
come on he did suck that much i mean he was pretty arse-ish but come on raiden thats abit over the top
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#89 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
Wow i never thought this thread whould get so out of hand. FS_METAL you blame them for being a fanboy and yet all you have been saying is link would win just cus you say so. I don't think link can jump over a mountain or fly for that matter on his own will power. If he can, please put up a clip of him doing it. If you can't, shut the hell up. I don't compare KH cloud to sora since he was just thrown in there. I go by AC cloud (which didn't even use materia). Squall... yep he could win, but not likely.
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 STK3000
[QUOTE="eztarg8"]Wow i never thought this thread whould get so out of hand. FS_METAL you blame them for being a fanboy and yet all you have been saying is link would win just cus you say so. I don't think link can jump over a mountain or fly for that matter on his own will power. If he can, please put up a clip of him doing it. If you can't, shut the hell up. I don't compare KH cloud to sora since he was just thrown in there. I go by AC cloud (which didn't even use materia). Squall... yep he could win, but not likely.

*claps* hes got you there *claps*
Lv60BlkMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Lv60BlkMage
Member since 2005 • 31 Posts
cloud with using knights of the round and omnislash, leons strong but hes a prick and i hate sora, and link has nothing to do with ff
Lv60BlkMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Lv60BlkMage
Member since 2005 • 31 Posts

You make me laugh link from twilight princess could not even beat kh1 version of sora.And cloud and squall will just die sadly if you played kh1 at the tornament when cloud and squall team up against sora they still lost.So they suck not even sephiroth posed a treat so that should make link run home to his mother.sora is to strong for anybody on earth the only person who can beat him is himself haha.blademasterx

nope sora would lose. they had to nerf them all and make it little kid friendly otherwise sephiroth or any ff character, such as cait sith from DoC, which only has 1 damage atks, could beat him, link also has an increased ranged weapon and regular weapon bonus. also how do you kill sephiroth, cloud, and squall with a fricking key when they all could kill sora in one turn with moves such as lionheart, supernova, palehorse, omnislash and any attacking summon.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 fs_metal
You make me laugh link from twilight princess could not even beat kh1 version of sora.And cloud and squall will just die sadly if you played kh1 at the tornament when cloud and squall team up against sora they still lost.So they suck not even sephiroth posed a treat so that should make link run home to his mother.sora is to strong for anybody on earth the only person who can beat him is himself haha.blademasterx
He would whip his ass. He would bite Sora and not let go until Sora gave up. You don't know much about wolves, do you?
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 fs_metal
[QUOTE="eztarg8"]Wow i never thought this thread whould get so out of hand. FS_METAL you blame them for being a fanboy and yet all you have been saying is link would win just cus you say so. I don't think link can jump over a mountain or fly for that matter on his own will power. If he can, please put up a clip of him doing it. If you can't, shut the hell up. I don't compare KH cloud to sora since he was just thrown in there. I go by AC cloud (which didn't even use materia). Squall... yep he could win, but not likely.

I don't have the proper tools requited to upload a video of me playing Twilight Princess, or I would. The very first time you enter the twilight world, you jump some extremely large gaps

I am saying Link would win based on my own personal knowledge of how to fight, as well as logic. Sora has no style. All he does is swing the keyboade as hard as he can, as quickly as you can. What he does when you play Kingdom Hearts is, essentially, fighting blindly.It would be the equilivalent of you going into a fist fight against someone who is well versed in  karate and swinging wildly at him. He would pin you quickly
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 blademasterx
First of all link dont know karate ok second of all sora will destroy cloud/squall/link.With just brave form wait there not even worthy of that form wisdom form yeah thats about there level.Well link would just get beat by donald duck lol thats how bad he is but in terms of advent children cloud i would say.He deserves final form then that will be a battle of the ages squall is clearly no match againts sora so only ac cloud would stand a chance link no way.So him and his fairy boyfriends should just run to the woods or something.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 fs_metal
First of all link dont know karate ok second of all sora will destroy cloud/squall/link.With just brave form wait there not even worthy of that form wisdom form yeah thats about there level.Well link would just get beat by donald duck lol thats how bad he is but in terms of advent children cloud i would say.He deserves final form then that will be a battle of the ages squall is clearly no match againts sora so only ac cloud would stand a chance link no way.So him and his fairy boyfriends should just run to the woods or something.blademasterx
Sora doesn't know karate either. The fact that you said that Link doesn't know it means you completely misunderstood what I said. I was using it as an esample.

Sora has no tactic. Link does have tactic. He has quite a bit of skill as a swordsman, as well as the ability to turn into a wolf, which gives him a massive speed advantage as well. Saying Sora would win is illogical.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 blademasterx
Stop with the wolf crap that dumb wolf coudnt even win against sora if he use the wooden sword.That was at the beginning of kh1 the point is sora is to much for link and his caveman tatics(By that i mean goro tatics).So the outcome would be that sora would win simple as that.
Avatar image for ThisisMurderous
ThisisMurderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#98 ThisisMurderous
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts
Link. Just because.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 fs_metal
Stop with the wolf crap that dumb wolf coudnt even win against sora if he use the wooden sword.That was at the beginning of kh1 the point is sora is to much for link and his caveman tatics(By that i mean goro tatics).So the outcome would be that sora would win simple as that.blademasterx
You don't know anything about wolves do you? Ontop of that, that wolf would have the intellegence of a human. He would be a far cry from dumb.

Sora does not use a real weapon. Link uses a real weapon - point: link
Sora swings wildly. Link uses technique - point: link
Sora has less experiendce. Link has more - poin: Link
Sora is less mature. Link is more mature - pint: Link.
Sora has the speed of a human. Link has the speed of a wolf. - point: Link
Sora has a less developed mind. Link has a more developed mind (This meaning Link can focus easier and better) - point: Link

I could continue, but I am sure you get the point. Link has the advantages in the areas where it counts the most. He would win. It is the only logical conclusion
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 blademasterx
Heres a point can link face a army of heartless?????????NO but sora did in kh2.Can link make his weapon teleport back incase it gets knock out his hand by a enemy??????NO but sora can.And for the record sora has experince from chain of memeries to kingdom hearts 2 of fighting organization 13.Link just fight the same enemy ganon so that must mean he lacks the experince to finish of his opponent.But sora all ways kill his enemys no second chances for ansem huh?But link and ganon all ways fight gets old after a while so link is crappy just face sora rules the end. Oh yeah and a keyblade is a fearsome weapon more fearsome then that crappy mastersword which can only harm evil last i remember sora was good so that sword is useless.