sora versus cloud versus squall vs link who will win

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 blademasterx
Member since 2006 • 1305 Posts
Oh yeah i forgot to mention every time sora gets hit his magic shoots back up so if link hits sora while hes equipped with ultima weapon i'll say.About 2 seconds max till he'll get his magic back so anyway link is ass out and. Why will sora need ultima weapon while he could just kill link quick with fatal crest which enables infinite combos.Fs metal and dermi must come at me and katjtrooper harder if you want to prove us wrong.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
It only takes 1 second to slice Sora's head off. You can't cure beheading.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 kajtrooper
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts
[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="Darmi"]Don't worry, Darmi is here to win the argument! I've been doing a little research and look what I found: [quote="Wikipedia"]The first feature of the Drive Gauge is "Drive Form." Sora can borrow the energy of party members to become more powerful and acquire different attributes as well. While in Drive Form, he gets a large boost in power and can sometimes even wield a Keyblade in each hand. At first, his Drive Forms only combine power with one party member; as he gains new ones, he can absorb energy from other allies as well.fs_metal

That means Sora can use his allies' energy to use the Final Form that seems your only logical argument. But, wait a minute, this is a one on one fight? That means Sora has a total of...0 allies. So he can't use the precious Final Form. Or even the super fast levitating Wisdom Form. He is left with the ability to teleport his keyblade back when it is knocked form his hand. Not enough to stand up to...well to be frank, anything! So, sure, Sora could beat Link, but only if he has allies to help him!

And i am pretty sure that Xemnas (with his lightsaber) can defeat Link.

That would depend on how strong in the force he really is, but then we are switching entire universes to argue that one. Let's not go there. The title mentions noting of Xemnas

You should read my above post. I said that Sora beat Xemnas without his companions.

blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 blademasterx
That is totally dumb like link is gone to catch sora with one stroke to the head.You only said that cause you know link has no weapon or means to defeat sora long as he has ultima weapon.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Darmi
It isn't hard to cut Sora's head off when all he is doing is healing himself constantly.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 blademasterx
But ah you forgot about leafbracer this wonderful item allows you to cure but also if your about to get attack you could abort the spell and dodge the.Attack but the spell still takes affect of course you would not know cause you havent played kingdom hearts have you.So once again do your research before you make such dumb statements.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 blademasterx
And fs metal you are the biggest zelda fanboy on earth.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Darmi
That leafbracer just means that Link will slice Sora's head off one yoctosecond after he is done casting.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#159 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSora
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
PLZ LOCK THIS FORUM LOL
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 DRUNK_CANADIAN
[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="DRUNK_CANADIAN"]I really dislike listening to all this Zelda Fanboy Crap .....Zelda would lose...stop your stupid F--king arguing....there is no logic in saying Link could win other than that the keyblade isnt sharp....which unfortunately it is....regardless I am making a plea for u 2 stfu ...everyone lol :Pfs_metal

It has nothing to do with being a Zelda fanboy. I am anything but. I don't like Zelda 2 and Majoras Mask even a little. Myh arguements are based off of knowledge and logic

And seriously bad replies that totally prove nothing. All you are stating is, "Link is more experienced because he just is." "He has technique because he just does." "He is better than Sora because he can do everything Sora can't. Because i say so."

C'mon, all of your comments are trash.

Count the Zelda games. Count hte KH games. Link has more experience.

Watch Link fight. There is technique in the way that he does.

Link is better than Sora because he is older, faster, more mature, more intellegent, more experienced and has technique. I am taking my examples from the game. Atleast I am arguing sensibly. My arguements are better structured and better worded than "that wolf crap." Who is actually going to take an arguement like that seriously? It has got to be presented in a respectable manner. Alot of the arguements against Link are nothing more than flames, and that does not fly.

First of all...you are a Zelda fanboy FS_Metal....so plz dont deny it your only comi9ng across as stupid...the point I was saying is the topic itself is dumb.....everyone's arguements are BS ....plz stop wasting your lives by posting on this forum LOL :P ....the stupidity is spreadin 2 me ...

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#162 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
And the human person fs metal is talking about is ansem the wise the original ansem as i said fs metal go back and play kh1 again.blademasterx
You are agreeing with me for the point of continuing to argue with me? Oh my God. How desperate do you have to be to pull a stunt like that? I am done arguing with you. Your punctuation, spelling and structuring is horrible. Your arguementetive skills could be described as incoherent at best.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 fs_metal
And fs metal you are the biggest zelda fanboy on earth.blademasterx
If you think I am a Zelda fanboy, you know absolutely nothing about me. As I said, your arguing skills are pathetic. I support my view with good reason, and you say "Sora can because he is Sora." Who is the real fanboy? Me with my logical arguements or you with your complete lack of logic and inability to listen to reason and logic coming from someone that objects to your opinion? You are saying "I am right because I say I am." Life doesn't work that way. The sooner you learn this, the better. Take your Sora fanboyism and swallow your pride.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 eztarg8
[QUOTE="blademasterx"] And the human person fs metal is talking about is ansem the wise the original ansem as i said fs metal go back and play kh1 again.fs_metal
You are agreeing with me for the point of continuing to argue with me? Oh my God. How desperate do you have to be to pull a stunt like that? I am done arguing with you. Your punctuation, spelling and structuring is horrible. Your arguementetive skills could be described as incoherent at best.

His vocabulary is besides the point ans i agree with Canadian. I'm done with Metals brick like thickheadedness. Did you watch those movies i posted?
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 fs_metal
[QUOTE="eztarg8"]YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSora

I did mention that Sora does nothing more than swing wildly, which is part of why he would loose. All you did was provide evidence that I am right
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="blademasterx"] And the human person fs metal is talking about is ansem the wise the original ansem as i said fs metal go back and play kh1 again.eztarg8

His vocabulary is besides the point ans i agree with Canadian. I'm done with Metals brick like thickheadedness. Did you watch those movies i posted?

I mentioned nothing of his vocabulary, and I am not the one being thick headed here.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 kajtrooper

That leafbracer just means that Link will slice Sora's head off one yoctosecond after he is done casting.Darmi

Just because Sora can heal constantly doesn't mean that he will. He can still do all of the other stuff we mentioned.

kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kajtrooper

[QUOTE="eztarg8"]YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSorafs_metal
I did mention that Sora does nothing more than swing wildly, which is part of why he would loose. All you did was provide evidence that I am right

As he said, Link's attacks are slow, weak, and repetitive, while Sora's attacks are powerful, fast, and aware. Sora can dodge like a god(Watch the video if you have not yet). Sora knows when to block, when to attack, and when to heal. THAT, my friend, is TRUE skill and technique.

kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kajtrooper
Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 fs_metal
Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.kajtrooper
Not as a wolf. Wolves are still faster than humans.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 fs_metal
t

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="eztarg8"]YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSorakajtrooper

As he said, Link's attacks are slow, weak, and repetitive, while Sora's attacks are powerful, fast, and aware. Sora can dodge like a god(Watch the video if you have not yet). Sora knows when to block, when to attack, and when to heal. THAT, my friend, is TRUE skill and technique.

Soras attacks are not powerful, fast and aware. All he does is swing blindly., Link controls his motion with his sword. He uses technique. Sora does not. Reguardless of speed, this gives Link the huge advantage
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 kajtrooper

[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.fs_metal

But Link as a wolf is not faster than Sora at max glide.

kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 kajtrooper
t[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="eztarg8"]YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSorafs_metal

Soras attacks are not powerful, fast and aware. All he does is swing blindly., Link controls his motion with his sword. He uses technique. Sora does not. Reguardless of speed, this gives Link the huge advantage

Did'nt you just read what i posted?! I'll repost for the handicap.

"Sora can dodge like a god(Watch the video if you have not yet). Sora knows when to block, when to attack, and when to heal. THAT, my friend, is TRUE skill and technique."

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.kajtrooper

But Link as a wolf is not faster than Sora at max glide.

Sora is human is slower than a wolf.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]t[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="eztarg8"]YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSorakajtrooper

"Sora can dodge like a god(Watch the video if you have not yet). Sora knows when to block, when to attack, and when to heal. THAT, my friend, is TRUE skill and technique."

Come talk to me again when you know what technique is. There is no technique in how Sora fights
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 kajtrooper
[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.fs_metal

He's still faster than the wolf.

kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 kajtrooper
[QUOTE="kajtrooper"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]t[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="eztarg8"]YOU DON'T EVEN FIGHT ANSEM THE WISE!! OK Because of Fs Metals stuborness i have watched plenty of LOZ TP gameplay and found that Link's attacks are slow, weak, repetitive and although fast, the wolf doesn't stay that fast in a fight. Here watch the battle of Link VS Ganon and Sora VS Sephiroth (KHII) LinkSorafs_metal

Come talk to me again when you know what technique is. There is no technique in how Sora fights

Okay, I told you how Sora has technique. Tell me how Link has technique.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"][QUOTE="fs_metal"]t[QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

Okay, I told you how Sora has technique. Tell me how Link has technique.

Step one to having technique is to have control over your weapon and what you are doing with it. Sora fails miserably at step one. Link does not. Link has technique and Sora does not
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.kajtrooper

Sora is human. He, therefore, is not faster than a wolf. Contradicting what I am saying does not change 2 facts that prove you wrong:

1. Sora is a human
2. Wolves are faster than humans
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 eztarg8
[QUOTE="kajtrooper"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.fs_metal

Sora is human. He, therefore, is not faster than a wolf. Contradicting what I am saying does not change 2 facts that prove you wrong:

1. Sora is a human

Who says Sora is human? And who says that all wolves are faster than all humans? I'm sure that there are people that are fast than wolves. Plus Sora is not a normal. It would not be a good game if the main character was a normal guy from sme ramdom place who would die every 3 minutes. Also Sora doesn't just flail, he get hit's in when he needs it. While link only manaaged about 3 hit Sora has more TECHNIQUE since he has the ability to control his weapon and attack much more often. Plus link moves like a slug while sora can jump 50ft with ease.
kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 kajtrooper
[QUOTE="kajtrooper"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

1. Sora is a human

Sora is like a superhuman. You don't understand do you? This is fiction. I'd bet Sora gliding with max Glide is faster than a wolf.

kajtrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 kajtrooper
[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"][QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.eztarg8

1. Sora is a human

Who says Sora is human? And who says that all wolves are faster than all humans? I'm sure that there are people that are fast than wolves. Plus Sora is not a normal. It would not be a good game if the main character was a normal guy from sme ramdom place who would die every 3 minutes. Also Sora doesn't just flail, he get hit's in when he needs it. While link only manaaged about 3 hit Sora has more TECHNIQUE since he has the ability to control his weapon and attack much more often. Plus link moves like a slug while sora can jump 50ft with ease.

Yes, exactly. Some people can run at 15 miles per hour.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Darmi
Some people can run at 15 miles per hour? Wolves can run at 40 miles per hour.
squall703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184 squall703
Member since 2006 • 133 Posts

I would say squall or cloud probably link as well.

eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 eztarg8
Some people can run at 15 miles per hour? Wolves can run at 40 miles per hour.Darmi
OK... well a Native American can kill a grizzly bear with one spear. Just bcus the bear is bigger and stronger does not mean he will win.
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Thats it ...talking to KC about locking the forum...isnt even FF related anymore...
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 blademasterx
Yeah i saw the video link attacks is horrible i insulted sora but putting link up against him.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 blademasterx
Fs metal just stop denying your the biggest zelda fanboy in this union ok.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 blademasterx
And fs metal stop talking about my vocabulary like your going to give give me a grade or something.Im not at school ok zelda fanboy.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 eztarg8
Thats it ...talking to KC about locking the forum...isnt even FF related anymore...DRUNK_CANADIAN
OK to put this back on track and screw link, I think cloud could beat squall.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Darmi
[QUOTE="DRUNK_CANADIAN"]Thats it ...talking to KC about locking the forum...isnt even FF related anymore...eztarg8
OK to put this back on track and screw link, I think cloud could beat squall.

Good job. This Link/Sora argument will never get solved. For our sanity I suggest we give it up. I'm going to agree with you and say Cloud too. If he keeps attacking with that massive sword, Squall won't get close.
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 eztarg8
It's not like shoots bullets. All he does in make the blade shake and singe the person clothes from ash.
blademasterx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 blademasterx
Yeah if cloud do that wonderul attack from the end advent children then he'll crush squall.Also link sucks just so you know.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 fs_metal

1. Sora is a human

Sora is like a superhuman. You don't understand do you? This is fiction. I'd bet Sora gliding with max Glide is faster than a wolf.

1. Sora is a human

What is confusing about this? What part of it don't you understand? You seem to live your entire life surrounded by a little cloud that doesn't allow you to see anyone elses opinions or anything contradicting your own opinion, even if what contradicts your opinion is a little thing we like to call fact
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 fs_metal
[QUOTE="Darmi"]Some people can run at 15 miles per hour? Wolves can run at 40 miles per hour.eztarg8
OK... well a Native American can kill a grizzly bear with one spear. Just bcus the bear is bigger and stronger does not mean he will win.

That bear lacks the intellegence of a human. This wolf does not.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 fs_metal
Yeah i saw the video link attacks is horrible i insulted sora but putting link up against him.blademasterx
Link uses controlled attacks and blocking. He is a wise warrior. Sora doesn't do this. The keyblade isn't going to do a damn thing to Link when it keeps clanging against that shield.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 fs_metal
And fs metal stop talking about my vocabulary like your going to give give me a grade or something.Im not at school ok zelda fanboy. blademasterx
I was never talking about your vocabulary. I was talking about your spelling, structuring and punctuation.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 fs_metal
It's not like shoots bullets. All he does in make the blade shake and singe the person clothes from ash.eztarg8
The gunblade is a terrible idea for a weapon to begin with. The thing is so big that it would need to be held by 2 hands when you are shooting it. You can't hold it with two hands, though, because the second hand would be on a sharp blade, which renders the gun part of it entirely useless. I won't get into the size that the barrell would be.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 fs_metal
Yeah if cloud do that wonderul attack from the end advent children then he'll crush squall.Also link sucks just so you know.blademasterx
And you wonder why your arguementitive skills are not respectable.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 fs_metal

[QUOTE="fs_metal"][QUOTE="kajtrooper"]Oh, and btw, Link is slow as a snail compared to Sora.eztarg8

1. Sora is a human

The only time a human would be faster than a wolf is if a wolf was not capable of running because it had a broken leg or something

Sora has no technique. There is none in how he swings and fights with the key blade. Link, on the other hand, has control over his sword when he swings it. Ontop of that, he has a large shield.

Play Twilight Princess. Link has no problems jumping great distances. He doesn't move like a slug. As a human, he moves no faster or slower than Sora does, and, as a wolf, he is alot faster