Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6332 Posts

@davillain: What's the point of making your own ecosystem if you're going to put your games on another ecosystem on the same day?

If MS were to do that, then they should get out of the console business.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1145 Posts
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

You do know MS makes money from every MS studio game purchased on PS right?

But Xbot peeps thought Sony won't get any games from MS. Thank you MS, for going 3rd party

@TheEroica said:
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

You do know MS makes money from every MS studio game purchased on PS right?

The levels people will go to soothe their corporate worship.... That image, just wow.

Funnily enough, you didn't said anything to moderator about corporate worshiping on first page, huh? As Xbox peeps worshiping Phil to the death.

I don't worship CEO's. Not that dumb like Xbox peeps. Just showed image which is a reminder to Xbox peeps how Xbox is going full 3rd party

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By loudheadphones
@Archangel3371 said:

@Pedro: @TheEroica: Fanboys are a very special breed. 😅

Oh yes. Xbox fandom in particular. That's why Xbox is so messed up and the most fuc**** toxic gaming brand ever existed.Love the Salty batch and pure hypocrisy by Xbox fandom. Seeing what the Xbox voices and influencers are saying.... It is damn disgusting to read even. I'm so glad that Xbox is slowly disappearing.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#105 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44333 Posts

@loudheadphones: Thanks for proving my point. 😂

Certainly ain’t going to watch any of that nonsense that you just posted there. You do you though. 😅

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By loudheadphones
@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: Thanks for proving my point. 😂

Certainly ain’t going to watch any of that nonsense that you just posted there. You do you though. 😅

Like i've said, nonsense words from Xbox influencers are disgusting to read. You can laugh all you want, but it is a reality. Xbox peeps still in denial about Xbox going 3rd party.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

Imagine scrambling and just posting the same dude's youtube videos. At least post some variety @loudheadphones.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 loudheadphones

@lundy86_4 said:

Imagine scrambling and just posting the same dude's youtube videos. At least post some variety @loudheadphones.

Bunch of variety of tweets by Xbox peeps in these videos, yes. Videos are about that.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Bunch of variety of tweets by Xbox peeps in these videos, yes. Videos are about that.

Yep, and takes can often be skewed. Nothing wrong with seeking help my man... Everybody needs that little nudge now and again.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Archangel3371

@loudheadphones: Seek help.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 loudheadphones

@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

Yep, and takes can often be skewed. Nothing wrong with seeking help my man... Everybody needs that little nudge now and again.

Which takes?

Me seeking help for laughing how Xbox peeps still living in a denial, totally mental dissembled because Xbox is going full 3rd party. Naaah, i'm OK.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#112 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69932 Posts

@loudheadphones: I have succesfully broke you.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 loudheadphones

@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: Seek help.

@Pedro said:

@loudheadphones: I have succesfully broke you.

Good. Be pissed! I know it is painfull for ya when Xbox is slowly disappearing from console scene.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Which takes?

Me seeking help for laughing how Xbox peeps still living in a denial, totally mental dissembled because Xbox is going full 3rd party. Naaah, i'm OK.

As in "takes" from a singular individual. Spin, if you will. Seeking the opinion of a single Youtube channel, as it were.

If you were okay, you wouldn't be this agitated.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Archangel3371

@loudheadphones: lolwut? You’re the one who’s always pissed. If I had to hazard a guess I’d say that you spend numerous sleepless nights angrily watching videos and reading tweets about “Xbox peeps”. Fists and teeth clenched as you mutter to yourself, “Those ****ing Xbox peeps! They’re going to get what’s coming to them!” You probably don’t even enjoy actual gaming any more.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

Which takes?

As in "takes" from a singular individual. Spin, if you will. Seeking the opinion of a single Youtube channel, as it were.

If you were okay, you wouldn't be this agitated.

So what if is the one person.

Naaah, he literally saying what caused Xbox to go 3rd party. Which is true actually. Gamepass is just one of the reasons why Xbox console is screwed and why Xbox is going 3rd party. And also, he isn't ashamed to say how would be disappointed if Sony's games would go on PC day one which would cause console sales to go south at high rate. etc.... He doesn't hide it. But surely he don't spin like these Xbox influencers. So, you didn't watch any of his videos, yet you claimed he spin things.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Pedro  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Good. Be pissed! I know it is painfull for ya when Xbox is slowly disappearing from console scene.

Ooooh! I am pissed. Now tell me what I am pissed about?🤭

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Naaah, he literally saying what caused Xbox to go 3rd party. Which is true actually. Gamepass is just one of the reasons why Xbox console is screwed and why Xbox is going 3rd party. And also, he isn't ashamed to say how would be disappointed if Sony's games would go on PC day one which would cause console sales to go south at high rate. etc.... He doesn't hide it. But surely he don't spin like these Xbox influencers. So, you didn't watch any of his videos, yet you claimed he spin things.

It's one person that you agree with. I'm not gonna watch multiple 20+ minute videos, get real. It's an opinion that you share, which is fine. That doesn't negate that he panders to an audience and takes can be skewed.

I tell you what, transcribe and provide the evidence outside of the videos without his spin, and let's see if it stacks up.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 loudheadphones

@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: lolwut? You’re the one who’s always pissed. If I had to hazard a guess I’d say that you spend numerous sleepless nights angrily watching videos and reading tweets about “Xbox peeps”. Fists and teeth clenched as you mutter to yourself, “Those ****ing Xbox peeps! They’re going to get what’s coming to them!” You probably don’t even enjoy actual gaming any more.

Nice spin. Never have been pissed. Just laughing at Xbox peeps mental breakdown because Xbox is going 3rd party. Me pissed because of it. LOL. Oh, yes, Xbox peeps "Sony too" narrative. If Xbox peeps have mental breakdown because Xbox is going 3rd party, so, it must be "Sony peeps too" because Xbox is going 3rd party. That won't work. LOL

I'm enjoying gaming, yes. Got a platinum in Terminator Resistance 2 days ago. Just an hour ago got a gold in GT7 Time Attack on Le Mans with Bugatti.

Keep spinning like true Xbox peeps are doing. It will only get you so far.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

It's one person that you agree with. I'm not gonna watch multiple 20+ minute videos, get real. It's an opinion that you share, which is fine. That doesn't negate that he panders to an audience and takes can be skewed.

I tell you what, transcribe and provide the evidence outside of the videos without his spin, and let's see if it stacks up.

Oh, there are bunch of persons like him on Twitter. It is little more hard and time consuming to read all those tweets. But this guy is making videos about these Xbox peeps influencers in one place. So, much more appropriate. It is not opinion about Xbox influencers, literally is exposing their crap over and over. Just a facts. Facts why Xbox fandom is so messed up, mentally dissembled, totally lost because Xbox is going full 3rd party.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

^Breakdown above.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Oh, there are bunch of person like him on Twitter. It is little more hard and time consuming to read all those tweets. But this guy is making videos about these Xbox peeps influencers in one place. So, much more appropriate. It is not opinion abot Xbox influencers, literally is exposing their crap over and over.

Like I said:

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

Oh, there are bunch of person like him on Twitter. It is little more hard and time consuming to read all those tweets. But this guy is making videos about these Xbox peeps influencers in one place. So, much more appropriate. It is not opinion abot Xbox influencers, literally is exposing their crap over and over.

Like I said:

There is no one evidence in these videos, there are bunch of EVIDENCES in these videos provided by one person, yes. What he said i would say probably the same too, for example about that Xbox idiot Colt Eastwood or Parris.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Archangel3371

@loudheadphones: You’re the one always ranting and raving and now you’re trying to say that others here are pissed when they are clearly not.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Seek help.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By loudheadphones
@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: You’re the one always ranting and raving and now you’re trying to say that others here are pissed when they are clearly not.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Seek help.

Me ranting about Xbox is going 3rd party? Oh, yes, "Sony peeps to". Looks like my posts are triggering you very good. Can't wait so see people pissed when Indiana, Hellblade 2, Starfield etc....shows up on PS. Would you like to see it on PS? I would. Just to see a reactions. Xbox is going 3rd party and Xbox is slowly disappearing from console scene. Which is good.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Like I said:

There is no one evidence in these videos, there are bunch of EVIDENCES in these videos.

Evidences is incorrect grammatically. Again, transcribe and provide evidence without the youtube channel spin.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Like I said:

There is no one evidence in these videos, there are bunch of EVIDENCES in these videos.

Evidences is incorrect grammatically. Again, transcribe and provide evidence without the youtube channel spin.

It is not a spin. It is a damn fact about Xbox peeps and what shit are they saying. So, since you are defending these Xbox idiots, well, not surprised why Xbox fandom is so messed up then. Defending these idiots, yes, that's something else. Would be actually right to say these Xbox influencers are cancer to Xbox fandom, well, suits yourself.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

It is not a spin. It is a damn fact about Xbox peeps and what shit are they saying. So, since you are defending these Xbox idiots, well, not surprised why Xbox fandom is so messed up.

Like I said:

Why are you calling people idiots and acting like you aren't a little bit enraged? It seems you are a tad annoyed.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 loudheadphones

@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

It is not a spin. It is a damn fact about Xbox peeps and what shit are they saying. So, since you are defending these Xbox idiots, well, not surprised why Xbox fandom is so messed up.

Like I said:

Why are you calling people idiots and acting like you aren't a little bit enraged? It seems you are a tad annoyed.

Me enraged because they are literally an idiots and braiwashers? LOL. That's surely something. Ok. You Xbox peeps, live with those. Listen them. Suits yourself. It will only get you so far.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Archangel3371

@loudheadphones: Good grief man. Look at you. You’re a mess. 😅

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Me enraged because they are literally an idiots and braiwashers? LOL. That's surely something. Ok. You Xbox peeps, live with those. Listen them. Suits yourself. It will only get you so far.

You are the one constantly using antagonistic language, so yes, you are enraged. Dude, I don't even own an Xbox so it's even more embarrassing for yourself.

Again:

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 lundy86_4  Online

^Someone working their way towards a ban.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

You are the one constantly using antagonistic language, so yes, you are enraged. Dude, I don't even own an Xbox so it's even more embarrassing for yourself.

Again:

You don't need to own an Xbox to have an Xbox mentality. But surely you are acting like an Xbox since you are defending these idiots. Antagonistic language towards Xbox influencers. Hell no. They are idiots, voices and brainwashers of Xbox fandom. The shit which were spread by them for years, there can't nice words for them. It all backfired to them. When fiction meets reality in the end!

Again : EVIDENCES are in the videos, yes. Your problem if you don't want to see it. This is a pure example too what happens when Xbox goes 3rd party.

@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: Good grief man. Look at you. You’re a mess. 😅

It is OK. Xbox is going 3rd party.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

You don't need to own an Xbox to have an Xbox mentality. But surely you are acting like an Xbox since you are defending these idiots. Antagonistic language towards Xbox influencers. Hell no. They are idiots, voices and brainwashers of Xbox fandom. The shit which were spread by them for years, there can't nice words for them. It all backfired to them. When fiction meets reality in the end!

Again : EVIDENCES are in the videos, yes. Your problem if you don't want to see it.

I'm acting like an inanimate object? I'm not defending anybody, i'm just calling out your nonsense and rage.

Again:

Also, again: Evidences was grammatically incorrect in that sentence.
loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

Again : EVIDENCES are in the videos, yes. Your problem if you don't want to see it.

I'm acting like an inanimate object? I'm not defending anybody, i'm just calling out your nonsense and rage.

Again:

Also, again: Evidences was grammatically incorrect in that sentence.

Evidences means twitter comments in videos, yes. It is not incorrect. Calling Xbox influencers an idiots isn't nonsense nor rage, yes. They are that. Really that. This is totally idiotic in every way. So transparent

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

I missed your edit @loudheadphones, but what was @jamiesact meant to show? It's a Twitter account with 606 followers.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Archangel3371

@loudheadphones: You keep saying that like I’m suppose to care about that or something.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 loudheadphones

@lundy86_4 said:

I missed your edit @loudheadphones, but what was @jamiesact meant to show? It's a Twitter account 606 followers.

Number of followers aren't important. LOL It is about content. But what ever. It is really low to judge twitter account by number of followers. But anyway, suits yourself.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

Number of followers aren't important. LOL It is about content. But what ever. It is really low to judge twitter account by number of followers. But anyway, suits yourself.

There was no content, nor any real context.

Again:

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 lundy86_4  Online

Talking to this idiot...

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 loudheadphones

@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

There was no content, nor any real context.

Again:

You are ignoring the what i've said about Xbox peeps, being a hypocrites and totally having a mental breakdown. That video in the tweet just proving it very nicely.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

You are ignoring the what i've said about Xbox peeps, being a hypocrites and totally having a mental breakdown. That video in the tweet just proving it very nicely.

That post made no sense. I haven't ignored a single thing from your posts... Not one.

You are clearly enraged, like I said, and your emotions are currently overflowing.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 loudheadphones

@lundy86_4 said:

Talking to this idiot...

So, calling me an idiot ( never called you like that here ), you literally ignoring everything else in these provided videos, especially that tweet about Xbot Destin

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By loudheadphones
@lundy86_4 said:
@loudheadphones said:

That post made no sense. I haven't ignored a single thing from your posts... Not one.

You are clearly enraged, like I said, and your emotions are currently overflowing.

Yes you did. Yet you asked in previous post what is that tweet about. And i'm talking all the time how these Xbox influencers are idiots, hypocrites, brainwashers etc. LOL Overflowing how these Xbox peeps are having mental breakdown because Xbox is going 3rd party, yes. So happy that Xbox is fucked up and going 3rd party.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By loudheadphones
@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: You keep saying that like I’m suppose to care about that or something.

Oh, you do care about Xbox for a very long time.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lundy86_4  Online

@loudheadphones said:

So, calling me an idiot ( never called you like that here ), you literally ignoring everything else in these provided videos, especially that tweet about Xbot Destin

Yes, my post is provably accurate. Yours just seemingly go on tangents.

Again, like we've established, I haven't watched your videos and asked you to provide your own argument outside of the same Youtube personality that you posted 3 times. Good God, get a grasp on the debate.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Archangel3371

@loudheadphones: I like their games and services. I don’t care if they go third party or not. I’ll play those games on whichever platform suits me best.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Pedro  Online

I still don't know why I am pissed.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#149  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22797 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@loudheadphones: I like their games and services. I don’t care if they go third party or not. I’ll play those games on whichever platform suits me best.

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being a well balanced person who enjoys playing video games. I'll be referring your account to the rage department where we will pin your eyelids open and brainwashed until you accept plastic rage and corporate lust. You did this to yourself.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Archangel3371

@TheEroica: My bad. 😅