Xbox One will win NPD in ferbuary

• 196 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll Xbox One will win NPD in ferbuary (106 votes)

Yes it will 17%
Possibly 16%
No 67%

The 12 month golds did as predicted and only a 40k gap was in JAN hurt buy the price raise. The phy and digital 12 month golds are still high now, and also worth noting most of Feb had them in the top 10.

You then have the lack of price raise, this is all helped by the current new deal for Wolfenstein in a value bundle along with an extra controller.

Already Xbox One is ahead of PS4 on Amazon and has been 1 hour since the deal which would show that the 40k gap has long been removed due to how fast the rise was.

Along with one of the 12 high ranking cards (the other is above off screen.)

Due to how fast it climbed over demand was there, and it seems impossible to think that Xbox will not win. Xbox will win this month with the current trends.

The order, Sony's only System moving answer, is a flop and fell off in terms of moving systems last night. (as it sold close with the PS4 ranking now PS4 is dropping.)

Only issue is if this Amazon surge is exclusive or not and if that means the Amazon prediction streak would not apply to this month. However it did get lucky last, mostly due to $399.

• 
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

it will be hilarious to see this blow up in tc face, i think it will

I feel like even if it does, he'll just backpedal again and claim he never said anything...

I think he doesn't really care about that

Probably because he's a sad troll...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

I feel like even if it does, he'll just backpedal again and claim he never said anything...

To bad the first time i never said it would win so you're a lying pathetic little child.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

To bad the first time i never said it would win so you're a lying pathetic little child.

So, you're not going to address the info that contradicts your thread?

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#154 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Don't be ridiculous with that title.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

I think we officially have the Pachter of System Wars.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Zero_epyon

@kratosyoloswag said:

I think we officially have the Pachter of System Wars.

Haha I didn't think of that.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

What are you talking about?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

You believe that Amazon is a good indicator of who will win NPD for the month. PS4 won *February* on Amazon. So this contradicts your prediction that Xbox will win based on Amazon.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

You believe that Amazon is a good indicator of who will win NPD for the month. PS4 won march on Amazon. So this contradicts your prediction that Xbox will win based on Amazon.

How can the PS4 win march if march isn't over?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

You believe that Amazon is a good indicator of who will win NPD for the month. PS4 won march on Amazon. So this contradicts your prediction that Xbox will win based on Amazon.

February is what I meant

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

February is what I meant

There hasn't been an update for the month of february since the 26th. Until it has the last update not sure about that, monthly randomly updates from 3 days, 1 week, and 3 weeks.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

There hasn't been an update for the month of february since the 26th. Until it has the last update not sure about that, monthly randomly updates from 3 days, 1 week, and 3 weeks.

Amazon February

Where are you seeing that it hasn't been updated? Also, two days won't make much of a difference since the promotion that supposedly put Xbox One on top wasn't in effect.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Amazon February

Where are you seeing that it hasn't been updated? Also, two days won't make much of a difference since the promotion that supposedly put Xbox One on top wasn't in effect.

The Xbox One was still on top, including until early today 6 days without the bundle with wolfenstein.

Amazon February has not updated since when I posted 4 days ago (3 days ago in GS time) Also i was incorrect it was the 27th, and that's 3 days, either way the Xbox one was on top a 3 of those days. and at times by 3 to 4.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Amazon February

The Xbox One was still on top, including until early today 6 days without the bundle with wolfenstein.

Amazon February has not updated since when I posted 4 days ago (3 days ago in GS time) Also i was incorrect it was the 27th, and that's 3 days, either way the Xbox one was on top a 3 of those days. and at times by 3 to 4.

Link me to what you are seeing please...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Amazon February

I don't what are you saying? I'm telling you the monthly ratings hasn't changed for 3 days. What am I linking you to?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Amazon February

I don't what are you saying? I'm telling you the monthly ratings hasn't changed for 3 days. What am I linking you to?

Link me to the page that says it hasn't changed in 3 days. Otherwise, I'm forced to take your word for how Amazon works, and honestly, your word isn't very reliable.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Amazon February

Link me to the page that says it hasn't changed in 3 days. Otherwise, I'm forced to take your word for how Amazon works, and honestly, your word isn't very reliable.

Were you not looking at amazon at all for since the 27th? It hasn't updated at all. Just like how march hasn't updated in 3 days and there still as of now no march 2015 monthly yet. May not happen until the end of the week (despite amazon saying daily on the monthly charts.)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

This really should be killing you even with $50 less and getting a free controller on top of the 2 games the xbox one continues to be outsold on amazon...damn is pathetic at this point...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman: So you're assuming that because the xbox or ps4 didn't change positions, that Amazon isn't updating their list? Yeah like I said, unreliable...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 TigerSuperman

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames

This really should be killing you even with $50 less and getting a free controller on top of the 2 games the xbox one continues to be outsold on amazon...damn is pathetic at this point...

Uh what? It wasn't until today that the PS4 finally passed the Xbox ne this month and the Xbox One is still pretty high. Anyway we are talking about february, which hasn't updated yet. Please troll somewhere else man child.

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman: So you're assuming that because the xbox or ps4 didn't change positions, that Amazon isn't updating their list? Yeah like I said, unreliable...

Nothing else changed positions either so take your strawman and stuff it up your arse. Last I checked Titanfall was in the top 2 the entire time, and still is, yet hasn't moved from it's spot from the same time period. GTA V dropped off a awhile ago so it's very unlikely GTA would still be in front of Xbox one or next to titanfall code.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman: Ok it's clear that you are not even checking the links out and arguing from ignorance. Here it is again:

Amazon February Best Sellers

Titanfall is at 10. PSN cards take the first 2 spots. PS4 at #9 and Xbox One at #12. I don't know what you're looking at, but it's wrong.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman: Ok it's clear that you are not even checking the links out and arguing from ignorance. Here it is again:

Titanfall is at 10. PSN cards take the first 2 spots. PS4 at #9 and Xbox One at #12. I don't know what you're looking at, but it's wrong.

I was talking about hourly. Titanfall has been in the same place since the second day it's been on sale. It hasn't moved, neither has Xbox One or PS4. GTA V for the several days ago either dropped off the top 20 or was crawling at the bottom, making it's current position make no sense. You don't have to agree, but you're wrong.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

I was talking about hourly. Titanfall has been in the same place since the second day it's been on sale. It hasn't moved, neither has Xbox One or PS4. GTA V for the several days ago either dropped off the top 20 or was crawling at the bottom, making it's current position make no sense. You don't have to agree, but you're wrong.

Hourly was updated a bit ago bud.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Now I'm really confused. Can you just link me to what you're seeing?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 TigerSuperman

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

We are talking about February monthly, try staying with the rest of the class bud.

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

This isn't hard, the hourly charts dictate the position in the monthly charts. In the current february NPD, GTAv, which dropped off the hourly charts (or in some cases struggled at the bottom) a bit after the EA sale starting, its still very high. And the Xbox One and the PS4 are in the place right after the Wolfenstin bundle ended. So the hourly charts after that were not included. February chart should have one more update coming up. (also keep in mind the march charts aren't up either, so don't believe the daily thing amazon says for the monthly charts.)

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

We are talking about February monthly, try staying with the rest of the class bud.

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

This isn't hard, the hourly charts dictate the position in the monthly charts. In the current february NPD, GTAv, which dropped off the hourly charts (or in some cases struggled at the bottom) a bit after the EA sale starting, its still very high. And the Xbox One and the PS4 are in the place right after the Wolfenstin bundle ended. So the hourly charts after that were not included. February chart should have one more update coming up. (also keep in mind the march charts aren't up either, so don't believe the daily thing amazon says for the monthly charts.)

I'm not entertaining your posts until you back up your claims. It's not that hard to post a link...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

I'm not entertaining your posts until you back up your claims. It's not that hard to post a link...

It's hard to post a link if you didn't look at the monthly charts the last update dumbass. You know this as well, straw grasping.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Chutebox

@TigerSuperman said:

@Chutebox said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

You should attend class once in a while.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman: I'll wait for the link. Everything I'm seeing is different from what you're seeing. So until you post a link or explain how you got to what you're looking at, you're just being a fool. I won't deal with you until you stop being foolish...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Zero_epyon

@Chutebox: I don't get it. How is he looking at hourly for a previous month?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Chutebox

@Zero_epyon said:

He isn't. He's making shit up.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Zero_epyon

@Chutebox said:

@Zero_epyon said:

He isn't. He's making shit up.

Right. Just like seeing him sweat a bit...

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

preemptive DC?

http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/3/8145025/ps4-sales-20-2-million-units

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

they are destroying the competition in sales and they are the ones doing damage control? logic fail my dear lembot.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

they are destroying the competition in sales and they are the ones doing damage control? logic fail my dear lembot.

GTFO. You aren't familiar with sonys tactic of releasing a piece of news when they know the competition is releasing a bigger one? This is my logic on the prowl.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

GTFO. You aren't familiar with sonys tactic of releasing a piece of news when they know the competition is releasing a bigger one? This is my logic on the prowl.

what bigger one? has xbone sold more than 20 million? NO, so there is your answer, keep damage controlling tho.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 FoxbatAlpha

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

what bigger one? has xbone sold more than 20 million? NO, so there is your answer, keep damage controlling tho.

Ugh. Maybe I worded it wrong for you to understand.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

oh no we understand you are delusional perfectly, "the one who is destroying the competition by selling a lot more is damage controlling because reasons".

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 FoxbatAlpha

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

oh no we understand you are delusional perfectly, "the one who is destroying the competition by selling a lot more is damage controlling because reasons".

I feel like a being from outer space from an advanced civilization that is millions of years ahead, forced to communicate with a dying moose. No offense though bra. I just wish you would take a course and come back in a few years when you can hang in here.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

I feel like a being from outer space from an advanced civilization that is millions of years ahead, forced to communicate with a dying moose. No offense though bra. I just wish you would take a course and come back in a few years when you can hang in here.

oh look one of those dumb evasion by mr lembotalpha, good thing you didn't adress why the one who is winning by a huge margin should be the one damage controlling.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Zero_epyon

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

Or it could mean that they hit an important milestone they have said they wanted tor each from the beginning. But take it as you will I guess.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Chutebox

@FoxbatAlpha said:

preemptive DC?

preemptive for what? If you're talking NPD, would have been released much closer to numbers for NPD.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha: Dude....you really need to stop. LOL

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#194  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#195  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

Meanwhile PS4 passed the 20 mil sold, predicting 30-35 million by December.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Zero_epyon

@tonitorsi said:

Several times in this thread alone...