Xbox One will win NPD in ferbuary

• 196 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll Xbox One will win NPD in ferbuary (106 votes)

Yes it will 17%
Possibly 16%
No 67%

The 12 month golds did as predicted and only a 40k gap was in JAN hurt buy the price raise. The phy and digital 12 month golds are still high now, and also worth noting most of Feb had them in the top 10.

You then have the lack of price raise, this is all helped by the current new deal for Wolfenstein in a value bundle along with an extra controller.

Already Xbox One is ahead of PS4 on Amazon and has been 1 hour since the deal which would show that the 40k gap has long been removed due to how fast the rise was.

Along with one of the 12 high ranking cards (the other is above off screen.)

Due to how fast it climbed over demand was there, and it seems impossible to think that Xbox will not win. Xbox will win this month with the current trends.

The order, Sony's only System moving answer, is a flop and fell off in terms of moving systems last night. (as it sold close with the PS4 ranking now PS4 is dropping.)

Only issue is if this Amazon surge is exclusive or not and if that means the Amazon prediction streak would not apply to this month. However it did get lucky last, mostly due to $399.

• 
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ProjectPat187 said:

Because you play sales and not games, typical cow.

Well the PS4 has 70+ games more so take that as you will my blind friend..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

And it doesn't do it. As it didn't yesterday, which you can easily see using google cache. But you won't because being wrong is dumb.

Also hourly says hourly and it didn't update and as of right now, it still hasn't updated. Give up.

Oh STFU you have been wrong in all your sales arguments period... I told you those live card were also for 360 but you didn't listen i several told you about the price drop and you didn't listen..Apparently you love eating crow..hahahaa

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Another fire sale now XBO 3 games and a free controller for $50 less than the PS4..hahahahaa

Is like the only way they can beat sony is doing big bargains,this is the reason for the spike buster,just like live cards once it is done yeah back to the bottom.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

hate it all you want. The Order still has better gameplay than Evolve which is this years Destiny, and it's worse than that game.

Loading Video...

it's more than X1 has released

Evolve score 8 on GS

The Order scored 5 on GS

and your still saying The Order is a better game?

Yes, in my personal opinion

Your entitled to say that, have you actually played them both or is this just a fanboy comment?

If we compared games based on personal opinions in this forum it would be chaos. I thought there where rules on this.

I am not a fanboy of PS4, as i've been critical of Sony. They need to improve their exclusives. It is just my opinion on the matter.

No it wouldn't be chaos, because people wouldn't base their own opinion of someone else's

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 The_Last_Ride

@TigerSuperman: So you're basing this off one game?

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

@TigerSuperman: mods start banning these kids for quoting 5 times in a row.hard to scroll threw these boards with replies a mile long

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#56 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Why do you even care?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5872 Posts

@The_Last_Ride:

Have you actually played the games if so how much?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 The_Last_Ride

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride:

So far it's observation and streams.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I look forward to resurrecting my Cat-Eyed Peas video for February. Some people are gluttons for punishment it would seem.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

And it doesn't do it. As it didn't yesterday, which you can easily see using google cache. But you won't because being wrong is dumb.

Also hourly says hourly and it didn't update and as of right now, it still hasn't updated. Give up.

Oh STFU you have been wrong in all your sales arguments period... I told you those live card were also for 360 but you didn't listen i several told you about the price drop and you didn't listen..Apparently you love eating crow..hahahaa

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Another fire sale now XBO 3 games and a free controller for $50 less than the PS4..hahahahaa

Is like the only way they can beat sony is doing big bargains,this is the reason for the spike buster,just like live cards once it is done yeah back to the bottom.

Damage Control? Yeah you damage control.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tdkmillsy

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride:

So we have you who hasn't played either game saying The Order is better

and

A reviewer who has played both games very well (possibly two different reviewers) scoring Evolve better.

Not only that several reviewers score Evolve higher on metacritic. So for the purpose of system wars Evolve is a better game and The order is a flop.

Your personal opinion should be put in a blog and not on system wars.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@tormentos said:
@TigerSuperman said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Actualyl no I haven't YOU have been wrong however. Most of the time.

Also fire sales for ONE retailer? Again you say very stupid thing tormentos, have you once tried not being a dumbass and contribute? You are the most fucking stupid person I've seen in recent memory.

@tdkmillsy said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride:

and

A reviewer who has played both games very well (possibly two different reviewers) scoring Evolve better.

Not only that several reviewers score Evolve higher on metacritic. So for the purpose of system wars Evolve is a better game and The order is a flop.

Yep.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@tormentos said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Then when you get owned in february you can claim that you never state it would win...hahaha

you got owned with the flop order 5/10

hahahaa

lol. cows still waiting for greatness, don't worry, bloodborne will probably score an 8/10 but still be boring as shit like all the other souls games.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 The_Last_Ride

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride:

and

Evolve has no singleplayer story, it has two modes. Every game can go two ways. Either getting owned by the monster or owning it. You're trying to silence me and put it on a blog because i disagree with you or the reviewer? Isn't that the whole point of boards? To discuss things?

I prefer a singleplayer story that's good over a multiplayer game that only has two modes, has 134 bucks worrth of Day 1 DLC, Season Pass and clearly lacks in content and it's 60 bucks. You're telling me that The Order's length is it's biggest issue?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tormentos

@TigerSuperman said:

Also fire sales for ONE retailer? Again you say very stupid thing tormentos, have you once tried not being a dumbass and contribute? You are the most fucking stupid person I've seen in recent memory.

Yes you have and the xbox one loss january..hahaha

Live card were down after the price went to normal and the xbox one got a spike because it give now an additional game + a second controller..hahahaha

DAT CHANNEL OVER STUFFING... hahahaha

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Live card were down after the price went to normal and the xbox one got a spike because it give now an additional game + a second controller..hahahaha

Tornamentoe, Once again you raise the Ass Hat flag. If Sony was giving out games, controllers and memberships with their console, you and every other cow would be screaming "for the gamer!!! Sony loves us!!!"

Microsoft is giving us value. Something lacking in the Sony camp. How is your free version of DriveClub? Or The Order: 5/10 doing these days. Sony is the one who will have to start giving shit away to save face. Chump.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TigerSuperman

@tormentos said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Uh I never said Xbox would win.

But it's ok to be sad and make stuff up like a pathetic cretin tormentos. No it's not.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Tornamentoe, Once again you raise the Ass Hat flag. If Sony was giving out games, controllers and memberships with their console, you and every other cow would be screaming "for the gamer!!! Sony loves us!!!"

Microsoft is giving us value. Something lacking in the Sony camp. How is your free version of DriveClub? Or The Order: 5/10 doing these days. Sony is the one who will have to start giving shit away to save face. Chump.

And you will be screaming desperation like last gen when sony gave a PS3 with some TV models..

The problem here is that is not for the gamers,is because they have channels over stuffed and if they don't move units this quarter shipments would be dirt and not only people will see that also investors as well...hahaha

MS gave people shit with the xbox 360,it didn't give free games on its first year,let alone 3 with $150 less of its original price and a free controller..haha

Oh i am the first to admit sony tricked people with the whole DC fiasco no denial there,unlike you and what MS is doing now..lol

Halo MCC was 6 of 10 and was 4 games all more than 80% and and 3 more than 90% how can they have fu** it so bad,still no dedicated servers i read..lol

at least the Order wasn't an established series that flopped like MCC.

@TigerSuperman said:

But it's ok to be sad and make stuff up like a pathetic cretin tormentos. No it's not.

You imply that the xbox one was winning because live cards had a spike and that it wasn't reflecting on amazon...hahahaha

Nice back track.

The xbox one is selling because well MS not only is selling the unit under PS4 value by $50 when it was $100 more 10 months ago,but they are giving you as much as what $180 in extras.?

hahaha

Again that channel stuffing most have been brutal...

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TigerSuperman

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

And you will be screaming desperation like last gen when sony gave a PS3 with some TV models..

The problem here is that is not for the gamers,is because they have channels over stuffed and if they don't move units this quarter shipments would be dirt and not only people will see that also investors as well...hahaha

MS gave people shit with the xbox 360,it didn't give free games on its first year,let alone 3 with $150 less of its original price and a free controller..haha

Oh i am the first to admit sony tricked people with the whole DC fiasco no denial there,unlike you and what MS is doing now..lol

Halo MCC was 6 of 10 and was 4 games all more than 80% and and 3 more than 90% how can they have fu** it so bad,still no dedicated servers i read..lol

at least the Order wasn't an established series that flopped like MCC.

@TigerSuperman said:

You imply that the xbox one was winning because live cards had a spike and that it wasn't reflecting on amazon...hahahaha

Nice back track.

The xbox one is selling because well MS not only is selling the unit under PS4 value by $50 when it was $100 more 10 months ago,but they are giving you as much as what $180 in extras.?

hahaha

Again that channel stuffing most have been brutal...

No i didn't, I even said directly I didn't.

I said the cards would help them and it did. 40k gap. I not once said or implied XBox WOULD win, in fact again, DIRECTLY I said I had two views. and were unsure which it was going to be.

Tell me tormo why do you lie and make things up? Does it make you feel better?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tdkmillsy

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride:

and

Evolve has no singleplayer story, it has two modes. Every game can go two ways. Either getting owned by the monster or owning it. You're trying to silence me and put it on a blog because i disagree with you or the reviewer? Isn't that the whole point of boards? To discuss things?

I prefer a singleplayer story that's good over a multiplayer game that only has two modes, has 134 bucks worrth of Day 1 DLC, Season Pass and clearly lacks in content and it's 60 bucks. You're telling me that The Order's length is it's biggest issue?

How do you know a game is good when you haven't played the bloody thing.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

Titanfall (PC) at #1

So does that mean titanfall will outsell most or every game this month?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TigerSuperman

Interesting, yearly chart had PS4 and Xbox move from #8 and $19 respectively to #8 and #14 respectively. That closing is clearly from November. I can't see literally any way that FEB is not Xbox One. 5 places closed, Amazon is currently out of the value bundle, Xbox One is still up at the top. (wolfenstein got a bit of a hit though witht he decrease)

The PS4 also went down further AFTER the value bundle ran out of stock on Amazon. Xbox one still in top 6. Hmm.

We'll see what happens at the next hourly update. Which may not be for another couple hours. If Xbox one is still holding I think it's a good call.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

Titanfall (PC) at #1

It's not TF PC, it's TF online code in general for all systems.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Zero_epyon
@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Titanfall (PC) at #1

No it's for Titanfall PC full game, which is multiplayer only game. It's the code only and you have to download the game from origin. It is not for all platforms. If you just look at the other platforms, you'll notice that the price increases greatly and has a shipping date.

Edit: Then again, lucky you since digital sales aren't considered in NPD numbers...

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 The_Last_Ride

@tdkmillsy: as i said. From what i've observed, The Order is a better game in my opinion

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@tormentos said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Are you seriously trying to mock the Xbox One for presenting value that is unquestionably better than anything Sony could ever offer to a consumer? Let's see, we have a gaming platform that is nearly as capable graphically and superior in regards to everything else selling for $50 less than the PlayStation 4 with three games valued at $160 plus a $60 controller all for $350... That's a $570 value for $350.... What is Sony's value? A $400 value for $400...

Dumb...

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

I'm just not seeing the xbone coming out on top.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tdkmillsy

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy: as i said. From what i've observed, The Order is a better game in my opinion

This is not an ordinary forum, while I acknowledge your view.

Your opinion doesn't agree with the majority, which is what counts in system wars.

I disagree with Halo's review as I think the single player is awesome and you are playing 4 games in one. But this has little relevance in system wars.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

No big exclusives came out in Jan or Feb for XB1, so no it won't win this month.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@nyadc said:

Let's see, we have a gaming platform that is nearly as capable graphically and superior in regards to everything else

Bwahahahahahaha

Watch the Xbone fail again and continue to fail until at least November. They'll chuck in Edgy Raider 2, Halo 5, MCC and the kitchen sink with a console for $250.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 The_Last_Ride

@tdkmillsy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

This is not an ordinary forum, while I acknowledge your view.

Your opinion doesn't agree with the majority, which is what counts in system wars.

I disagree with Halo's review as I think the single player is awesome and you are playing 4 games in one. But this has little relevance in system wars.

Yes, this a gaming forum. I can share my opinion on this forum just as much as you can. If not what is the point of the forum?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#82  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Interesting, yearly chart had PS4 and Xbox move from #8 and $19 respectively to #8 and #14 respectively. That closing is clearly from November. I can't see literally any way that FEB is not Xbox One. 5 places closed, Amazon is currently out of the value bundle, Xbox One is still up at the top. (wolfenstein got a bit of a hit though witht he decrease)

PS4 stayed in position 8, that just means that #14-19 sold worse than Xbox One. You can't really say anything about the sales between Xbox One and PS4, just because Xbox One is climbing the ladder. But I do think Microsoft won February.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

agree with the majority, which is what counts in system wars.

Saddest thing I've read here.....

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 tdkmillsy
@LJS9502_basic said:

@tdkmillsy said:

agree with the majority, which is what counts in system wars.

Am I wrong?

When comparing games from 2 different systems (or same system really) on these forums reviews and the majority of points of view dictate the winner don't they?

I don't agree with it but believe that's the rules of writing in these forums.

@The_Last_Ride Its not a gaming forums its a system wars forum. You post belongs in a blog or the games discussion forum which Gamespot has both.

At this point I'd like a Mod to put this to bed because we are just going round in circles.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 The_Last_Ride

@tdkmillsy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Am I wrong?

When comparing games from 2 different systems (or same system really) on these forums reviews and the majority of points of view dictate the winner don't they?

@The_Last_Ride Its not a gaming forums its a system wars forum. You post belongs in a blog or the games discussion forum which Gamespot has both.

At this point I'd like a Mod to put this to bed because we are just going round in circles.

My own opinion is the right one, not the majority... Because most people hate Destiny with a passion, doesn't mean it's a bad game for me. It's fine if you don't like it.

So you want a mod to censor my comments now?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tdkmillsy

@The_Last_Ride said:

@tdkmillsy said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Am I wrong?

My own opinion is the right one, not the majority... Because most people hate Destiny with a passion, doesn't mean it's a bad game for me. It's fine if you don't like it.

So you want a mod to censor my comments now?

There are plenty of threads closed down by the mods on here because they where personal opinions that should be put in a blog. I'm asking a mod to determine if your comments warranted the same action.

If your not happy with the mods looking at what you posted perhaps you should post elsewhere.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

@tdkmillsy: Dude...he's allowed to have his opinion in a thread. A thread only about one person's opinion with no discussion gets locked. Damn....settle down.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tdkmillsy

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tdkmillsy: Dude...he's allowed to have his opinion in a thread. A thread only about one person's opinion with no discussion gets locked. Damn....settle down.

I cant believe I'm still in this conversation. Your quite right.

@The_Last_Ride I acknowledge your opinion (I already have).

But in my opinion

You shouldn't base an opinion on a game if you haven't played it.

According to many reviewers you are wrong and they have played the game.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#89  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

As long as PS4 wins worldwide ... NPD is Xbox last resort to get some momentum ... I cant see that happens with bloodborne around the corner , Street Fighter 5s Beta announcements and why not UC4s latest demo ...but you never know what Americans will do. NPD though is all about US when Worldwide is what matters most to win so ... win or not US sales ... Xbox will lose for sure once again the WW sales.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Titanfall (PC) at #1

No it's for Titanfall PC full game, which is multiplayer only game. It's the code only and you have to download the game from origin. It is not for all platforms. If you just look at the other platforms, you'll notice that the price increases greatly and has a shipping date.

Edit: Then again, lucky you since digital sales aren't considered in NPD numbers...

What does software have to do with hardware. You're such a fanboy you can't even think straight. Also you're wrong anyway, the same sale is on Instant Access, which is on a console called Xbox one.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Shewgenja

@AzatiS said:

As long as PS4 wins worldwide ... NPD is Xbox last resort to get some momentum ... I cant see that happens with bloodborne around the corner , Street Fighter 5s Beta announcements and why not UC4s latest demo ...but you never know what Americans will do. But thats only US . when Worldwide is what matters most.

Especially hen considering the XBone has lost momentum in the UK. What was the 360's second strongest territory is now firmly with the PS4. Everywhere else, it's a complete bloodbath.

Developers are going to side more and more with the PS4 and the US is going to go where the games go. It's a reactionary market this gen. Hence the momentum for the XBone almost immediately lost after the November fire sale. It's last hurrah will be the Halo 5 launch. There will be another form of fire sale for the XBone this November to coincide with Halo and then the thing is finished completely.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TigerSuperman

@FastRobby said:

@TigerSuperman said:

PS4 stayed in position 8, that just means that #14-19 sold worse than Xbox One. You can't really say anything about the sales between Xbox One and PS4, just because Xbox One is climbing the ladder. But I do think Microsoft won February.

All you have to do is look how the PS4 was dropping yesterday to see that it did mean that the Xbox One was rising and the ones were not selling worse before.

Another thing, with the value bundle (apparently temporarily) out of stick (since you can sigh up for notification) the last 10 hours the Xbox one has still been ahead of the PS4. Although they are much closer now. Shows how these two systems are barely that much apart from each other sales wise regularly.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Shewgenja

Does anyone else see the irony in XBox fans, who once decried that the PS2 and PS3 only sold due to brand recognition, are now in a position to try to push a far weaker machine with fewer games on it based on the brand recognition?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Titanfall (PC) at #1

What does software have to do with hardware. You're such a fanboy you can't even think straight. Also you're wrong anyway, the same sale is on Instant Access, which is on a console called Xbox one.

Once again you're wrong. If you bothered to click around, you'd notice that the standard instant access is for PC and the Collectors Edition is for xbox and not for PC, which is why it says it's not available for that platform and is over $100. What I'm trying to convey is that Amazon best sellers list is a crap way of predicting who's going to win on any sales list. Additionally, having the Xbox One pass the PS4 on that list is no indication of a 40K+ gap being closed. You'd have to know at what rate the xbox one sold vs the PS4 and what rate they continue to sell to know of any gaps closing or widening. Additionally, you'd have to know the rates of other retailers as well. You're making a claim out of pure speculation on based on unreliable data because you think it benefits your prefered platform, yet you call me the fanboy...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zero_epyon

Hey look the PS4 went up a rank and xbox went down two ranks. That means that the PS4 sold 50K in the last hour and now it's neck and neck. How do I know? Because...

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

The question we need to be asking is...

Provided we own the product we want, and that product we want works efficiently and that product is supported with software that excites and interests for the entire gen....who really cares. Nobody wins sales wars except the companies people dedicate large amounts of time on this website defending.

I havent bought a PS4 because to me, at the moment, it looks like a shitty investment, but I probably will in future. I prefer my Xbox for a number of reasons and I have recently bought a WiiU this month because it started to look like a great investment. Sales wars however, is nothing but SW bragging rights for 30 days.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

You buy that console and have no idea if there's a single game worth mentioning coming to it until Fall 2015 lol. Bloodborne comes out in a month and people buy an inferior system with not one but 2 ass creeds? HAH!

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Titanfall (PC) at #1

Once again you're wrong. If you bothered to click around, you'd notice that the standard instant access is for PC and the Collectors Edition is for xbox and not for PC, which is why it says it's not available for that platform and is over $100. What I'm trying to convey is that Amazon best sellers list is a crap way of predicting who's going to win on any sales list. Additionally, having the Xbox One pass the PS4 on that list is no indication of a 40K+ gap being closed. You'd have to know at what rate the xbox one sold vs the PS4 and what rate they continue to sell to know of any gaps closing or widening. Additionally, you'd have to know the rates of other retailers as well. You're making a claim out of pure speculation on based on unreliable data because you think it benefits your prefered platform, yet you call me the fanboy...

2 issues here.

1. i never said close 40k. if Xbox one wins this month that doesn't automaticlaly mean they will win by over 40k.

2. I never said that Amazons showed sales results. Just that number #1 also included instant access.

Also did you click on buy now for instant access? An Xbox version is available.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Now that price is on equal footing it will be all up to the games now.

Just like last gen.

The gen before that.

And, the gen before that.

I am predicting The One will be in first by the time it is all said and done.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50550 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Now that price is on equal footing it will be all up to the games now.

Just like last gen.

The gen before that.

And, the gen before that.

I am predicting The One will be in first by the time it is all said and done.

Umm, equal footing?