XBox One Tour Has Begun - Where's Sony's PS4 Tour?

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Sony Fan will always e the least respected faction in all of SW because of the boneheaded comments like the ones above.

'Sony doesn't need to.'

'Sony already did what they needed to.'

'Sony has a ton of preorders so no need.'

Typical moronic Sony Fan comments.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Sony Fan will always e the least respected faction in all of SW because of the boneheaded comments like the ones above.

'Sony doesn't need to.'

'Sony already did what they needed to.'

'Sony has a ton of preorders so no need.'

Typical moronic Sony Fan comments.

And lemming will be the dumbest one because they actually think that sony needs damage control like MS do.

The PS4 is already been show all over EU,photos of demo stations in US were also posted on neogaf a few days ago,MS is the one that screwed up,they are the ones in a bad spot now,trailing the PS4 in pre-orders even on US..

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:
@blackace said:

@GTSaiyanjin2 said:

I dont think they need one.... they already have 1.5 million pre orders.

What does pre-orders have to do with trying PS4 games out before the system launches? It's completely irrelevant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

The point is Sony doesn't need to garner good will towards their system, whereas Xbone sure as hell does.

would trying the launch games out be good? sure I guess but I'm really not interested in the launch titles for either system so it really doesn't apply to me.

Then why are you even in this thread. Oh, you're just trolling and really have nothing valuable to add to this topic. Not interested in the systems = TROLL.

God you can't read...

MS here needs to generate as much interest as they can for their console, Sony in this instance doesn't. What GTSaiyanjin2 was saying was that Sony is doing pretty well at this point, they don't need to generate more interest in their console like MS does. In this case, the pre-orders are relevant.

As for ReadingRainbow4, he said he isn't interested in the launch titles for the consoles. He DID NOT say that he wasn't interested in the systems. Is it really that hard?

Yes I can read and why would anyone be interested in the system and not the games? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Obviously you didn't ready my posts, because I'm talking about the interest in the games and not the console. We already know the consoles has over a million preorders. So you're saying those million+ gamers don't want to play PS4 games in advance? I say BS!! You'd be and idiot to believe that. My question had nothing to do with the XBox One. The question is concerning the PS4 and playing their games in advance. It funny how bias idiots keep bringing up the XBox One in a negative light when I'm questioning the PS4. Fools.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 blackace

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

I know a LOT of people who would love to try the PS4 games before the system launches. Maybe you don't, but most gamers would. They probably don't need a tour, but they definitely should get those kiosk out well before launch. Microsoft may have had some blunders, but they are slowly turning things around. There is a lot more positive now for the XB1 then there was at the E3. Sony had to go through the same thing with the PS3 and it took them over 2 years to start to turn things around. I'll be surprised if it takes Microsoft that long. I'll report back once I seen some PS4 kiosk at retailers.

Lets see Sony say it has more than 1 million pre-orders like a month ago,and MS hasn't even hint a number or close.

Sony is doing great and they are showing the console,in fact several photos of first demo stations have been posted on neogaf a few days ago,not to mention playstation house on france which is something that may spam to other countries.

Completely off topic and doesn't answer my questions. Didn't expect anything else from one of the most bias trolling cows on SW. lol!!

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I saw Sonys Kevin Butler in a recent Wendys commercial, if anyone remembers him.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@blackace said:

@StrifeDelivery said:
@blackace said:

@GTSaiyanjin2 said:

I dont think they need one.... they already have 1.5 million pre orders.

What does pre-orders have to do with trying PS4 games out before the system launches? It's completely irrelevant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

The point is Sony doesn't need to garner good will towards their system, whereas Xbone sure as hell does.

would trying the launch games out be good? sure I guess but I'm really not interested in the launch titles for either system so it really doesn't apply to me.

Then why are you even in this thread. Oh, you're just trolling and really have nothing valuable to add to this topic. Not interested in the systems = TROLL.

God you can't read...

MS here needs to generate as much interest as they can for their console, Sony in this instance doesn't. What GTSaiyanjin2 was saying was that Sony is doing pretty well at this point, they don't need to generate more interest in their console like MS does. In this case, the pre-orders are relevant.

As for ReadingRainbow4, he said he isn't interested in the launch titles for the consoles. He DID NOT say that he wasn't interested in the systems. Is it really that hard?

Yes I can read and why would anyone be interested in the system and not the games? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Obviously you didn't ready my posts, because I'm talking about the interest in the games and not the console. We already know the consoles has over a million preorders. So you're saying those million+ gamers don't want to play PS4 games in advance? I say BS!! You'd be and idiot to believe that. My question had nothing to do with the XBox One. The question is concerning the PS4 and playing their games in advance. It funny how bias idiots keep bringing up the XBox One in a negative light when I'm questioning the PS4. Fools.

Yet again you have proven your inability to read. ReadingRainbow4 said he isn't interested in the launch titles for either console. If we use the PS4 for an example, he could be interested in say... The Order 1886, Kingdom Hearts 3, or FF 15. All of those games are not within the launch window. It would be pointless to be interested in a console if you're not interested in the games it offers. Someone already posted saying there are demo kiosks around, and here is what appears to be a German kiosk.

PS4kiosk.jpg

DanteVincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 DanteVincent
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Also it's a poor man's tour, only the US?

They deserve my middle finger.

DanteVincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By DanteVincent
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@UNcartMe said:

@blackace said:

Microsoft has already kicked off their XBox One Tour covering 75 cities around the world. They have hit Philadelphia first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpv7iroRGU4&feature=youtu.be

They will be heading to Paris next.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/30/xbox-one-world-tour-starting-october-1-play-in-a-city-near-you-soon/

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/onetour

Games looked pretty good to me. I might sign up for the event in my city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When is Sony's PS4 Tour starting? You would think they would have something announced or going on by now since they are actually launching before the XBox One. We haven't heard anything from Sony. Last big news was their Taco Bell Promotion. I wanted to try the PS4 before launch. Make it happen Sony. Only a month to go.

Get over it bro, Sony doesn't need to. They already have advertisements and are the more popular system.

From what ive seen both Xbox One and Ps4 are popular (popular doesnt mean shit though)

Games mean alot and the xbox one has the better games.

Gonna buy both sytems anyway hopefully sony gets their shit together and fixes those long updates and installs, and improve the shitty online they have.

What exactly is shitty about psn online?That is seriously the most flawed and non factional argument lems use i have both the 360 and the ps3 in front of me right now, both with gta v, me and my brother playing, i'd like you to tell me what differences we are gonna experience, causa there's been none so far, actually, his, the 360 one, is frezzing more than mine but that's probably on rockstar's end.

Now you can say how you prefer having voice chat, a featre that the ps4 will have and handle better since it has faster RAM, or how you prefer your in-game home menu loading faster on the 360 that the ps3, which again won't happen with the ps4, how installs take longer on the ps3 which is sadly true, but sayinh online is shitty, no sir, you are wrong.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 blackace

@dantevincent said:

The tour is worldwide. There are different schedules for other regions. Now go and sit on your middle finger.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

@StrifeDelivery:

That demo box looks so lonely...probably running a dev kit inside

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

the xbox tour IS the ps4 tour, because when ppl see how awful the xbone is, they will go straight for the ps4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By tormentos

@StrifeDelivery said:

@blackace said:

Yet again you have proven your inability to read. ReadingRainbow4 said he isn't interested in the launch titles for either console. If we use the PS4 for an example, he could be interested in say... The Order 1886, Kingdom Hearts 3, or FF 15. All of those games are not within the launch window. It would be pointless to be interested in a console if you're not interested in the games it offers. Someone already posted saying there are demo kiosks around, and here is what appears to be a German kiosk.

Spot on.

Hahahahaa... Blackace owned again..I told him so that sony already have demo stations..lol

But but but people need to see the games running people need to..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tormentos

@blackace said:

@dantevincent said:

The tour is worldwide. There are different schedules for other regions. Now go and sit on your middle finger.

Give it up dude you were owned sony is also showing the PS4.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#64 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Whatever the reason, it's not by choice....if they could do a tour Sony would, this would one of the best ways to spread the word about their new console...most people don't waste time on gaming forums and sites.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

What would Sony bring? Knack on the PS4? That the only game running on final hardware.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

They don't need it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Well everyone knows that Sony is synonymous with world class gaming.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Zophar87 said:

They don't need it.

It looks like it.

MS made enough good publicity for PS4 with the disaster that was the Xbone reveal conference.

I will be very surprised if Xbone would sell more than PS4. I will leave SW forever if Xbox ONE outsells PS4 worldwide at the end of next-gen, anyone can quote me on that.

Meanwhile this gif is a scar that Xbone will always have.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Sony doesn't need a damage control tour like MS does. MS is actually helping Sony sell PS4s each time they open their mouths.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@UNcartMe said:

@blackace said:

Microsoft has already kicked off their XBox One Tour covering 75 cities around the world. They have hit Philadelphia first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpv7iroRGU4&feature=youtu.be

They will be heading to Paris next.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/30/xbox-one-world-tour-starting-october-1-play-in-a-city-near-you-soon/

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/onetour

Games looked pretty good to me. I might sign up for the event in my city.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When is Sony's PS4 Tour starting? You would think they would have something announced or going on by now since they are actually launching before the XBox One. We haven't heard anything from Sony. Last big news was their Taco Bell Promotion. I wanted to try the PS4 before launch. Make it happen Sony. Only a month to go.

Get over it bro, Sony doesn't need to. They already have advertisements and are the more popular system.

From what ive seen both Xbox One and Ps4 are popular (popular doesnt mean shit though)

Games mean alot and the xbox one has the better games.

Gonna buy both sytems anyway hopefully sony gets their shit together and fixes those long updates and installs, and improve the shitty online they have.

Xbox1 has better what?

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By StrifeDelivery

@Scipio8 said:

@StrifeDelivery:

That demo box looks so lonely...probably running a dev kit inside

You're still trying oh so hard, aren't you?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@StrifeDelivery:

Sony has been hiding everything while the X1 is transparent.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@ispeakfactjr said:

Why would Sony need a ps4 damage control tour? /:-(

SDC.

Oh Jesus Christ..........you're back?

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 StrifeDelivery

@darkangel115 said:

@StrifeDelivery:

What are you talking about, it is the black console in the middle of the kiosk. Pretty obvious. PS4 in kiosk, don't know what more you want.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

@darkangel115 said:

@StrifeDelivery:

What are you talking about, it is the black console in the middle of the kiosk. Pretty obvious. PS4 in kiosk, don't know what more you want.

they've only used dev kits. the display is just a dummy unit with a dev kit below it in a cabinet.

Also they skipped hot chips, refused interviews with DF and haven't shown any gameplay on an actual unit really. they did have 1 at TGS (PS playroom) but it didn't even work at all. SOny basically said we have the lead and were not gonna say anything that can screw it up, meanwhile MS is trying to repair its image by giving all the info. we still don't' even know much about the PS architecture, the CPU speed, simple basic things like that

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By StrifeDelivery

@darkangel115 said:

@StrifeDelivery said:

@darkangel115 said:

@StrifeDelivery:

they've only used dev kits. the display is just a dummy unit with a dev kit below it in a cabinet.

Also they skipped hot chips, refused interviews with DF and haven't shown any gameplay on an actual unit really. they did have 1 at TGS (PS playroom) but it didn't even work at all. SOny basically said we have the lead and were not gonna say anything that can screw it up, meanwhile MS is trying to repair its image by giving all the info. we still don't' even know much about the PS architecture, the CPU speed, simple basic things like that

Really.... a dummy unit? You have any proof of that, or are you just making things up as you get.