Xbox LIVE Servers Limited due to attacks by LizardSquad.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

SONY is on a roll AGAIN.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#255 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

This thread and the other have made fanboys look like pathetic children even more than ever before. Good going guys.

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@SolidTy said:

My OP:

It seems these jerks just want to ruin gaming any way they can.

Hacktivist group LizardSquad is claiming ownership of attacks on Microsoft servers right now, with the service becoming “Limited” in connectivity within the last few minutes.

Seemingly in following with the threats made after Twitter user and anonymous member @FamedGod, Microsoft is indeed next up in the line of attacks made with the intent to “teach people a lesson” about low-security protocols on these major infrastructures.

The official Xbox LIVE Service Status page now displays LIVE as “Limited” for social and gaming, as well as LIVE core services as attacks continue. Are Anonymous and LizardSquad working together? We aren’t sure, but the FBI is currently undergoing investigation.

I read Blizzard, Steam, and PSN have also been attacked with Xbox Live now being targeted. I hope they leave Nintendo out of it. This is ridiculous.

@kuu2 said:

Thread backfire as usual for Solid

Live is superior PSN inferior.

I hardly make threads, and when I do they don't backfire, moron. I never compared Live to PSN (for whatever fanboy reason you did), but I would hope LIVE is superior, I use it every month as a longtime subscriber, it's more expensive, and Xbox has had this service since my first Xbox 1 O.G. I understand you are slow and get owned on these forums repeatedly, but try to figure out what's happening. Don't believe me about being OWNED? Thread Backfires...hmmm...Speaking of which, you said 8 months ago:

@kuu2 said:

"There will be plenty of ways MSoft will figure out how to reduce costs. Taking Kinect out wont be one of them. Please feel free to bookmark this post for any future ownage you feel might happen. I am more than confident saying it will never, happen."

OWNED. OWNED HARD. You said that to ME, asking for a bookmark, after I explained the Kinect situation. It's apparent Xbox executives didn't get your memo as they did the exact opposite you said would happen. The removed Kinect and got the price down as I said they would. You were more than confident Kinect would never be removed to reduce costs. That my explanation would never happen.

What I said would happen with Kinect, DID. I knew what the f*** I was talking about. Every generation I have to wait for you fanbots to catch on. It's an endless cycle of stupidity. That's why I haven't quoted you in quite sometime because I felt you were due a break despite the stupid shit you post. I feel bad that I can't seem to explain anything to you. You were wrong...again. There's the book mark linked for your convenience. That's a THREAD BACKFIRE.

I'm sorry the existence of this news and thread hurt your widdle feelings. The news existed even if I didn't bother with a thread. This is going to spread like wildfire. Your Xbone-robo wife's honor isn't at stake. Kiss her on the kinect, apologize on my behalf, and then shove it straight up your candy ass (I suspect I probably interrupted that X-rated X-ritual with my thread). Did Bing notify you on your Windows phone? lol. I reported the link and spoke about Blizzard, PSN, XBL, Steam being hacked in the OP...I didn't mention EA's Origin but they were hit as well.

Hackers are fucking with our hobby and you can't help but fanboy-flame on.

This is an attack on our hobby. There is no sides with these Hack-dickweeds. Wake up.

All I did was a link to the news and the majority of the OP is from the link, idiota. I suspect you wanted a response like this, so you got your wish.

Lol, sing it brother :)

Seriously, you rarely get hotheaded so I was entertained. How was Sin City 2?

It was more for fun since I've tried being civil many, many times in the past and he's a looney-toon, so I just gave him the spanking he seemed to want.

As far as Sin City 2? It was okay. I wanted it to be amazing, but I think Frank Miller needs to stop trying to co-direct things. He really wants to be more than a writer, but I just hate his directorial work so far. I love some of his written works though. Still, if you are a fan of the first Sin City, it's at least fascinating to see more characters and old characters in the universe. :)

Definitely worth a rental at least if you enjoyed the first, but I'm not certain I'll buy it. I went to RT after and I saw it got a lowerscore, so it seems critics noticed Sin City 2 was missing something.

yikes. that was some ownage right there.

ownage 101.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#257 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

@gago-gago said:
@Opus_Rea-333 said:

and Lizard Squad finally got tested by the fortress that is Xbox Live and Azure.

Lizard Squad huff and puffed and only blew Sony and PlayStation Network house down.

LOL

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@SolidTy said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

It was more for fun since I've tried being civil many, many times in the past and he's a looney-toon, so I just gave him the spanking he seemed to want.

As far as Sin City 2? It was okay. I wanted it to be amazing, but I think Frank Miller needs to stop trying to co-direct things. He really wants to be more than a writer, but I just hate his directorial work so far. I love some of his written works though. Still, if you are a fan of the first Sin City, it's at least fascinating to see more characters and old characters in the universe. :)

Definitely worth a rental at least if you enjoyed the first, but I'm not certain I'll buy it. I went to RT after and I saw it got a lowerscore, so it seems critics noticed Sin City 2 was missing something.

Oh 'Ty, that was a throw back to the days of old dude. I haven't seen you open up on someone like that in a while. LOL

I feel the same on Sin City 2. Wasn't all that big on the two new stories for the screen. They have so much more to plunder in the comic material, spare me new stuff. Its ok, not great like the first imo. Eva Green is great in performance and to look at.

And finally yes. This is an attack on gaming, period. It doesn't equate to live being better than PSN. Its something like this that should be a uniting issue, not a claim for ownage, imo.

Yes, it certainly was a throw back to the days of old, lol.

Regarding how you felt about Sin City 2, I agree, Eva was wonderful and a visual treat, but the new stories didn't grab me.

Your final comment I agree 100%.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Ribnarak said:

@SolidTy said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@SolidTy said:

My OP:

Hacktivist group LizardSquad is claiming ownership of attacks on Microsoft servers right now, with the service becoming “Limited” in connectivity within the last few minutes.

Seemingly in following with the threats made after Twitter user and anonymous member @FamedGod, Microsoft is indeed next up in the line of attacks made with the intent to “teach people a lesson” about low-security protocols on these major infrastructures.

The official Xbox LIVE Service Status page now displays LIVE as “Limited” for social and gaming, as well as LIVE core services as attacks continue. Are Anonymous and LizardSquad working together? We aren’t sure, but the FBI is currently undergoing investigation.

I read Blizzard, Steam, and PSN have also been attacked with Xbox Live now being targeted. I hope they leave Nintendo out of it. This is ridiculous.

@kuu2 said:

I hardly make threads, and when I do they don't backfire, moron. I never compared Live to PSN (for whatever fanboy reason you did), but I would hope LIVE is superior, I use it every month as a longtime subscriber, it's more expensive, and Xbox has had this service since my first Xbox 1 O.G. I understand you are slow and get owned on these forums repeatedly, but try to figure out what's happening. Don't believe me about being OWNED? Thread Backfires...hmmm...Speaking of which, you said 8 months ago:

@kuu2 said:

"There will be plenty of ways MSoft will figure out how to reduce costs. Taking Kinect out wont be one of them. Please feel free to bookmark this post for any future ownage you feel might happen. I am more than confident saying it will never, happen."

OWNED. OWNED HARD. You said that to ME, asking for a bookmark, after I explained the Kinect situation. It's apparent Xbox executives didn't get your memo as they did the exact opposite you said would happen. The removed Kinect and got the price down as I said they would. You were more than confident Kinect would never be removed to reduce costs. That my explanation would never happen.

What I said would happen with Kinect, DID. I knew what the f*** I was talking about. Every generation I have to wait for you fanbots to catch on. It's an endless cycle of stupidity. That's why I haven't quoted you in quite sometime because I felt you were due a break despite the stupid shit you post. I feel bad that I can't seem to explain anything to you. You were wrong...again. There's the book mark linked for your convenience. That's a THREAD BACKFIRE.

I'm sorry the existence of this news and thread hurt your widdle feelings. The news existed even if I didn't bother with a thread. This is going to spread like wildfire. Your Xbone-robo wife's honor isn't at stake. Kiss her on the kinect, apologize on my behalf, and then shove it straight up your candy ass (I suspect I probably interrupted that X-rated X-ritual with my thread). Did Bing notify you on your Windows phone? lol. I reported the link and spoke about Blizzard, PSN, XBL, Steam being hacked in the OP...I didn't mention EA's Origin but they were hit as well.

This is an attack on our hobby. There is no sides with these Hack-dickweeds. Wake up.

All I did was a link to the news and the majority of the OP is from the link, idiota. I suspect you wanted a response like this, so you got your wish.

ownage 101.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@sts106mat said:

yeah, the game has had 5 FREE updates since launch all adding content and keeping things nicely moving forward

so angry and butthurt. since you whine and cry like a girl, i guess you can look forward to playing as a girl when infamous last flop unlocks.

Looks like they're finally adding a bot-free mode. You might have to develop some skill for a change.

Funny that playing as a girl in Titanfall predates doing so in Infamous by about five months, doesn't it, Simon?

@FastRobby said:

The behaviour and complexity of the Titanfall AI has nothing to do with the power of Azure servers. But for cows that are used to PSN I get these things are hard to grasp.

Yeah, the limitations of Azure as off-site game processing as nothing to do with the bad AI in Titanflop, Robert.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#261 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Ribnarak said:

@SolidTy said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

@SolidTy said:

My OP:

@kuu2 said:

@kuu2 said:

ownage 101.

My word...he must be hiding under a rock after that one...

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 GrenadeLauncher

@GravityX said:

No official statement from MS of an attack or services impacted by attack. Right now it's all speculation and conjecture.

It happened, lemming. Time to get over it. :)

Do you actually know what parity is? If the developers want it to be the same across all platforms including the eight year old hardware, it's not a reflection of the Xbone at all. It's still a gimped piece of crap. And Destiny is 30fps. Get it right, for once.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

In titanfall there is an option to play as a girl, its called "equality". I play as the male characters because i am male. If you are a man and choosing to play as a woman, then lol.

Infamous LL forces it on you. no choice.

As for the bot free mode, i doubt i'll bother with that playlist, because there are no titans. I prefer to play in the titan as often as possible. Besides, i'll be busy playing destiny by the time it comes out.

Sweet sliding, Simon. We all know beneath that tough exterior of yours there's a desire to don a skirt and be Sally for a day.

You wouldn't notice in the bot-free mode, tbh there aren't any Titans in the whole game. Just three? What? And they're in THE NAME OF THE GAME.Thanks, Respawn. No wonder they're running a mile from the game as soon as their contractually-obliged DLC releasing is over. After reading The Last Days article of this game, you get an understanding of why this game was such a disaster.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

In titanfall there is an option to play as a girl, its called "equality". I play as the male characters because i am male. If you are a man and choosing to play as a woman, then lol.

As for the bot free mode, i doubt i'll bother with that playlist, because there are no titans. I prefer to play in the titan as often as possible. Besides, i'll be busy playing destiny by the time it comes out.

Sweet sliding, Simon. We all know beneath that tough exterior of yours there's a desire to don a skirt and be Sally for a day.

You wouldn't notice in the bot-free mode, tbh there aren't any Titans in the whole game. Just three? What? And they're in THE NAME OF THE GAME.Thanks, Respawn. No wonder they're running a mile from the game as soon as their contractually-obliged DLC releasing is over. After reading The Last Days article of this game, you get an understanding of why this game was such a disaster.

Don't project your personal Fantasies onto other people dude, keep them to yourself.

Still butthurt about titanfall i see, give it up, Tianfall is a good game hence it's 86 MC score.

You have not played the game so you have no credibility commenting on the quality of the game in the end.

in the spirit of the thread i will leave you with this

'Microsoft Props to you for giving us a challenge, good job. SONY smh (shaking my head)'

Keep up the damage control grenade, respect, without your Rabid trolling this board would not be as interesting dude.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#267 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

These guys need to find something else worthwhile to do.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 GrenadeLauncher

@delta3074 said:

Don't project your personal Fantasies onto other people dude, keep them to yourself.

Still butthurt about titanfall i see, give it up, Tianfall is a good game hence it's 86 MC score.

You have not played the game so you have no credibility commenting on the quality of the game in the end.

in the spirit of the thread i will leave you with this

'Microsoft Props to you for giving us a challenge, good job. SONY smh (shaking my head)'

Keep up the damage control grenade, respect, without your Rabid trolling this board would not be as interesting dude.

Deltuh back for another slap.

It was so good everyone completely and utterly forgot about it, even with five "updates" adding content that should have been there if the game wasn't rushed to try and give the Xbone a boost. Oh well, if Titanfall was good for one thing, it's for keeping in check manufactured hype for future similar games like Evolve.

Kind of figures that the only people who regard MS with any worth are parasitic script kiddies.

@sts106mat said:

you are a pathetic butthurt fool.

Translation: "I have no reasonable response to this overwhelming destruction of my lemming sensitivities. To calm down, I'm going to run around in circles and shoot some bots."

You're welcome, Simon.

Avatar image for deactivated-58270bc086e0d
deactivated-58270bc086e0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#270  Edited By deactivated-58270bc086e0d
Member since 2006 • 2317 Posts

I love it how Xbox Live's servers are "limited" but Sony's servers are "on their knees" when this happens.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

Well you keep saying the same ridiculous things, what do you expect the people are going to say?

I'm addressing his ridiculous points, Robert. Cause and effect. Take it up with him.

@sts106mat said:

excatly, he just likes moving goalposts. He is a sub-kuraimen level of cretin

Amusing coming from Simon. "Durrrrrr i get killed from six hits by a plank of wood while I have a gun, where are the bots mummy i want my bots."

Titandrones. SMDH.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Tormentos being owned

Again

El Tormented getting owned, cows over hyping and under scoring the official hype threads and cows praising anything and everything Sony does seem to be a SWs constant.

El Tormented does try extremely hard though. I almost feel bad for the little guy...almost.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

Well you keep saying the same ridiculous things, what do you expect the people are going to say?

I'm addressing his ridiculous points, Robert. Cause and effect. Take it up with him.

@sts106mat said:

excatly, he just likes moving goalposts. He is a sub-kuraimen level of cretin

Amusing coming from Simon. "Durrrrrr i get killed from six hits by a plank of wood while I have a gun, where are the bots mummy i want my bots."

Titandrones. SMDH.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

There's your garbage response I replied to. Why does any arbitrary design decision of a character matter? Give me something better to work with in future if you want better replies.

You seem to confuse anger with derisive laughter, Simon. How about that resolution boost they promised?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

It doesn't matter, but you changed the topic of conversation.....once again, to titanfall. a game where there is an option to play as a female pilot. you were butthurt because i made a joke that you enjoyed playing as a girl. my point stands to have the option is better than not IMO.

I did, to highlight your hypocrisy considering there were female playable characters in Titanfall five month prior. You then tried to fob off your embarrassment with a half-assed "choice" excuse. To take your logic to its conclusion, every game ever should have completely customisable characters because to have the option is better than not. I'll remember that when you're in the line for the Halo ports.

.they didn't promise a resolution boost, they said it they may be something that could happen.

Hah.

they have been busy adding new features, something i value more than a few extra pixels.

Did they add more of those titular Titans? Or a single player campaign?

The fact that TF performed as well on 360 as the Bone for months is a joke.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

newsflash, we've had the option to play as female spartans in halo games for ages. you are hopeless.

The game was never to have a single player mode, i dont see how one would work to be honest.

The three titans are all that is needed, a tank, a mid range and a speedy but weak one.

the fact that each can be customized with multiple variations on loudouts, shows that once again, your knowledge is found wanting.

In Halo 1 and 2? Don't think so. Unless you're babbling about multiplayer.

It was. They scrapped it when they ran out of money.

Stockholm syndrome talk from the sound of things. Also are two of them still locked until you do the appropriate dead pseudo-single player?

Now that just reminds me of Borderlands 2 and its "thousands of guns!!!" marketing.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#281 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@cantloginnow said:

@gago-gago said:
@Opus_Rea-333 said:

and Lizard Squad finally got tested by the fortress that is Xbox Live and Azure.

Lizard Squad huff and puffed and only blew Sony and PlayStation Network house down.

LOL

LMAO. XBL is still LIMITED right now, but it's because they are doing maintenance on some servers.

Microsoft Says, "8/29/2014 11:31:31 AM CST:

Are you having trouble matchmaking in FIFA 14 Ultimate Team? As you read this message, we’re performing scheduled maintenance with our external partner. Thanks for your patience during this process. We’ll update you again when we have more information."

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

yes i was talking about Multiplayer....brains

yes they are locked, the "dead" single player is very much alive with new players....I played it about 1 hour ago and am going to do so again right now.

contrary to your hopes and dreams, the game is still selling well and is still in the UK top 10 hahaa

I am done wasting time with you, enjoy your damage controlling weekend

That's nice. I wasn't. Probably because I usually consider single player more important than the disposable MP of many games.

Wow, what a joke. And they get away with it because it's all Xbone owners have. Enjoy your grinding, Simon. Don't forget to tell mummy when you hit Gen 10 or whatever they renamed prestiging.

Always makes me laugh when you cling to your precious bundles. That's all you have, Titandrone.

Good. I'm done having my time wasted by you, Simon. :)

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@kingtito said:

@FastRobby said:

Tormentos being owned

Again

El Tormented getting owned, cows over hyping and under scoring the official hype threads and cows praising anything and everything Sony does seem to be a SWs constant.

El Tormented does try extremely hard though. I almost feel bad for the little guy...almost.

I don't feel bad for him. He'll go completely off topic and back to another generation just to try and prove that he's right, when everyone knows he's wrong. He would push an old man into oncoming traffic, if it meant saving the PS4 from destruction. lol!! The guy is good for some laughs though, I'll give him that.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

That´s hilarious and pretty humiliating for sony.