Xbox LIVE Servers Limited due to attacks by LizardSquad.

#101 Posted by handssss (1821 posts) -

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@tymeservesfate said:

a lot of cows that didn't show their faces a lick in the PSN thread. what, its safe to pop ur heads up now since XBL is barely having problems while PSN as a whole is still mostly down? smh lol...cows disappear n get real gun shy when bad Sony news comes out. yet here they are saying lens r the ones that do it...lol.

anyway, my XBL has been working fine. it took a while to login some times bit that's it. and all the usuals are still on my friends list playing so I guess its not a wide spread outage on Live. all n all though sucks that people have to go through this.

And where are all those lems who were talking shit?

Hahahahahahahahaha

TLHBFR

There aren't really any problems with Xbox Live... Microsoft makes clear distinction between being completely down and limited access.

limited access is a problem, especially when it means you can't play online with other people.

Will say MS has a nice system in place to check on the status of everything.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

#102 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

lmao looks like the lemmings spoke too soon. As usual.

At least there's always the likes of Slow Robert to do damage control.

#103 Edited by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@handssss said:

@FastRobby said:

@UnbiasedPoster said:

@tymeservesfate said:

a lot of cows that didn't show their faces a lick in the PSN thread. what, its safe to pop ur heads up now since XBL is barely having problems while PSN as a whole is still mostly down? smh lol...cows disappear n get real gun shy when bad Sony news comes out. yet here they are saying lens r the ones that do it...lol.

anyway, my XBL has been working fine. it took a while to login some times bit that's it. and all the usuals are still on my friends list playing so I guess its not a wide spread outage on Live. all n all though sucks that people have to go through this.

And where are all those lems who were talking shit?

Hahahahahahahahaha

TLHBFR

There aren't really any problems with Xbox Live... Microsoft makes clear distinction between being completely down and limited access.

limited access is a problem, especially when it means you can't play online with other people.

Will say MS has a nice system in place to check on the status of everything.

This is my poiny, there is only a problem with Diablo3 and FIFA Ultimate Team, this has nothing to do with LizardSquad trying to take down XBL Service, because that failed. Microsoft just has a better service than Sony.

@GrenadeLauncher : Nice try, cow failing again

#104 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

This is my poiny, there is only a problem with Diablo3 and FIFA Ultimate Team, this has nothing to do with LizardSquad trying to take down XBL Service, because that failed. Microsoft just has a better service than Sony.

Bu bu but XBL is soooooooooo good. It's sooooooooo impervious to DDOS attacks. Oh wait.

Slow Robert humiliated again.

#105 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

@AutoPilotOn said:

A guy that claims it is him said

"See atleast Xbox and Microsoft are smart and dont operate on one datacenter. Sony your f**king aids."

They've got to do something with all those datacentres no one is using.

@Scipio8 said:

Live got barely a scratch lol, PSN is crippled. Sorry cows you get what you pay for.

PSN's been up for the last 12 hours, Insipid8.

#106 Edited by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

Bu bu but XBL is soooooooooo good. It's sooooooooo impervious to DDOS attacks. Oh wait.

There is a reason why XBL is much better:

While DERP might be successful it attacking Live, it didn’t remain down for too long and was restored back quickly.

Your article... PS4 was down for hours. Bu-bu-bu-but we also pay for PS+, that money should be going to security. Nope going into Sony's pockets, hahaha cows are so dumb and naive

#107 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

While DERP might be successful it attacking Live, it didn’t remain down for too long and was restored back quickly.

Your article... PS4 was down for hours. Bu-bu-bu-but we also pay for PS+, that money should be going to security. Nope going into Sony's pockets, hahaha cows are so dumb and naive

Yeah, a couple of hours. Same as PSN. I was on my Vita playing some Spelunky four hours after the attack started.

You paid for P2P online for ten years. Hahahahaha. Lems are the true cows. And true scum, too.

#108 Posted by KungfuKitten (20835 posts) -

Network security is like a lock on a door. It is there mainly to make you feel secure. There are so many workarounds that the true security provided is often negligible if someone wants to get in for real. They can waste a ton of money on network security, and I doubt it would solve anything.

#109 Posted by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Yeah, a couple of hours. Same as PSN. I was on my Vita playing some Spelunky four hours after the attack started.

Hahaha, cow failure spinning again. PS4 had the most problems, vita barely had any. Xbox Live wasn't down as long as PSN, because PSN was created by people that charged 4$ an hour, because Sony is going bankrupt. Keep paying them, they don't mind

#110 Posted by slimdogmilionar (468 posts) -

Fail. Every time you guys say xbox live is down I check and it never is.

#111 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

Hahaha, cow failure spinning again. PS4 had the most problems, vita barely had any. Xbox Live wasn't down as long as PSN, because PSN was created by people that charged 4$ an hour, because Sony is going bankrupt. Keep paying them, they don't mind

Keep on spinning, Slow Robert. That precious XBL of yours, just as vulnerable to DDOS attacks as every other online system.

@GrenadeLauncher said:

You should keep up then, lemming.

#112 Edited by Bishop1310 (980 posts) -

I downloaded a few games over night and had no problems this morning getting into my FIFA UT on the X1. I think live is relatively fine.

#113 Edited by slimdogmilionar (468 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

@slimdogmilionar said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

You should keep up then, lemming.

That's funny, I was streaming movies late last night till like like 1:00 and it was working fine, woke up this morning at 6:30 turned xbox on to watch tv before work it was working fine, 6:40ish checked my Surface and Gamespot thread says XBL is down.? LOL apparently I don't need to keep up because it's not PSN where it's taken down so easily. Reading through this thread I see the same trend of people saying it's still working for them. Enjoy that regularly scheduled PSN downtime for maintenance again today.

#114 Posted by SecretPolice (21455 posts) -

haha, TC to the rescue.. :P

#115 Posted by aroxx_ab (9258 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

This has nothing to do with security, they just overload the servers...

#116 Posted by kuu2 (6961 posts) -

Thread backfire as usual for Solid SonyFan.

Live is superior PSN inferior.

#117 Edited by SolidTy (42412 posts) -

My OP:

It seems these jerks just want to ruin gaming any way they can.

Hacktivist group LizardSquad is claiming ownership of attacks on Microsoft servers right now, with the service becoming “Limited” in connectivity within the last few minutes.

Seemingly in following with the threats made after Twitter user and anonymous member @FamedGod, Microsoft is indeed next up in the line of attacks made with the intent to “teach people a lesson” about low-security protocols on these major infrastructures.

The official Xbox LIVE Service Status page now displays LIVE as “Limited” for social and gaming, as well as LIVE core services as attacks continue. Are Anonymous and LizardSquad working together? We aren’t sure, but the FBI is currently undergoing investigation.

I read Blizzard, Steam, and PSN have also been attacked with Xbox Live now being targeted. I hope they leave Nintendo out of it. This is ridiculous.

@kuu2 said:

Thread backfire as usual for Solid

I hardly make threads, and when I do they don't backfire, moron. I never compared Live to PSN (for whatever fanboy reason you did), but I would hope LIVE is superior, I use it every month as a longtime subscriber, it's more expensive, and Xbox has had this service since my first Xbox 1 O.G. I understand you are slow and get owned on these forums repeatedly, but try to figure out what's happening. Don't believe me about being OWNED? Thread Backfires...hmmm...Speaking of which, you said 8 months ago:

@kuu2 said:

"There will be plenty of ways MSoft will figure out how to reduce costs. Taking Kinect out wont be one of them. Please feel free to bookmark this post for any future ownage you feel might happen. I am more than confident saying it will never, happen."

OWNED. OWNED HARD. You said that to ME, asking for a bookmark, after I explained the Kinect situation. It's apparent Xbox executives didn't get your memo as they did the exact opposite you said would happen. The removed Kinect and got the price down as I said they would. You were more than confident Kinect would never be removed to reduce costs. That my explanation would never happen.

What I said would happen with Kinect, DID. I knew what the f*** I was talking about. Every generation I have to wait for you fanbots to catch on. It's an endless cycle of stupidity. That's why I haven't quoted you in quite sometime because I felt you were due a break despite the stupid shit you post. I feel bad that I can't seem to explain anything to you. You were wrong...again. There's the book mark linked for your convenience. That's a THREAD BACKFIRE.

I'm sorry the existence of this news and thread hurt your widdle feelings. The news existed even if I didn't bother with a thread. This is going to spread like wildfire. Your Xbone-robo wife's honor isn't at stake. Kiss her on the kinect, apologize on my behalf, and then shove it straight up your candy ass (I suspect I probably interrupted that X-rated X-ritual with my thread). Did Bing notify you on your Windows phone? lol. I reported the link and spoke about Blizzard, PSN, XBL, Steam being hacked in the OP...I didn't mention EA's Origin but they were hit as well.

Hackers are fucking with our hobby and you can't help but fanboy-flame on.

This is an attack on our hobby. There is no sides with these Hack-dickweeds. Wake up.

All I did was a link to the news and the majority of the OP is from the link, idiota. I suspect you wanted a response like this, so you got your wish.

#118 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

That's funny, I was streaming movies late last night till like like 1:00 and it was working fine, woke up this morning at 6:30 turned xbox on to watch tv before work it was working fine, 6:40ish checked my Surface and Gamespot thread says XBL is down.? LOL apparently I don't need to keep up because it's not PSN where it's taken down so easily. Reading through this thread I see the same trend of people saying it's still working for them. Enjoy that regularly scheduled PSN downtime for maintenance again today.

I was on PSN four hours into the attack as well. Just because it isn't affecting you doesn't mean it isn't happening. "Bu bu but muh superior service because it's the only thing I have to justify being a lem!"

Maintenance got postponed by the way, might be worth knowing what you're babbling about in future.

Lem denial is best denial.

@SolidTy said:

Lemmings gonna lem, kuu2 gonna kuu2.

#119 Edited by SolidTy (42412 posts) -
@GrenadeLauncher said:

I was on PSN four hours into the attack as well. Just because it isn't affecting you doesn't mean it isn't happening. "Bu bu but muh superior service because it's the only thing I have to justify being a lem!"

@SolidTy said:

But why? WHY? He doesn't have to lem on this topic, it affects all gamers. I don't get it. When I'm calm, it doesn't work. When I create an angry persona, no effect. Is he really trying to convince people he's a dimwit? I just don't get it.

Certain things should unite gamers and it saddens me that I still see fanboyism rear it's head while Hacktivists are attempting to destroy our hobby. What the hell are we doing? I don't want my decade+ old Xbox Live service jeopardized. I don't want my PSN account ravaged. Blizzard, Origin, Steam, and more I use all the time.

Here's a soapbox, I got it on sale last week. Maybe you can do better.

#120 Posted by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Keep on spinning, Slow Robert. That precious XBL of yours, just as vulnerable to DDOS attacks as every other online system.

Sony only just said everything is back OK, but you already told everything was OK. Aka, liar liar pants on fire

#121 Posted by Sushiglutton (5225 posts) -

Thanks Obama!

Seriously this is crazy, wtf is going on with the world lol?

#122 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3355 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

My OP:

It seems these jerks just want to ruin gaming any way they can.

Hacktivist group LizardSquad is claiming ownership of attacks on Microsoft servers right now, with the service becoming “Limited” in connectivity within the last few minutes.

Seemingly in following with the threats made after Twitter user and anonymous member @FamedGod, Microsoft is indeed next up in the line of attacks made with the intent to “teach people a lesson” about low-security protocols on these major infrastructures.

The official Xbox LIVE Service Status page now displays LIVE as “Limited” for social and gaming, as well as LIVE core services as attacks continue. Are Anonymous and LizardSquad working together? We aren’t sure, but the FBI is currently undergoing investigation.

I read Blizzard, Steam, and PSN have also been attacked with Xbox Live now being targeted. I hope they leave Nintendo out of it. This is ridiculous.

@kuu2 said:

Thread backfire as usual for Solid

I hardly make threads, and when I do they don't backfire, moron. I never compared Live to PSN (for whatever fanboy reason you did), but I would hope LIVE is superior, I use it every month as a longtime subscriber, it's more expensive, and Xbox has had this service since my first Xbox 1 O.G. I understand you are slow and get owned on these forums repeatedly, but try to figure out what's happening. Don't believe me about being OWNED? Thread Backfires...hmmm...Speaking of which, you said 8 months ago:

@kuu2 said:

"There will be plenty of ways MSoft will figure out how to reduce costs. Taking Kinect out wont be one of them. Please feel free to bookmark this post for any future ownage you feel might happen. I am more than confident saying it will never, happen."

OWNED. OWNED HARD. You said that to ME, asking for a bookmark, after I explained the Kinect situation. It's apparent Xbox executives didn't get your memo as they did the exact opposite you said would happen. The removed Kinect and got the price down as I said they would. You were more than confident Kinect would never be removed to reduce costs. That my explanation would never happen.

What I said would happen with Kinect, DID. I knew what the f*** I was talking about. Every generation I have to wait for you fanbots to catch on. It's an endless cycle of stupidity. That's why I haven't quoted you in quite sometime because I felt you were due a break despite the stupid shit you post. I feel bad that I can't seem to explain anything to you. You were wrong...again. There's the book mark linked for your convenience. That's a THREAD BACKFIRE.

I'm sorry the existence of this news and thread hurt your widdle feelings. The news existed even if I didn't bother with a thread. This is going to spread like wildfire. Your Xbone-robo wife's honor isn't at stake. Kiss her on the kinect, apologize on my behalf, and then shove it straight up your candy ass (I suspect I probably interrupted that X-rated X-ritual with my thread). Did Bing notify you on your Windows phone? lol. I reported the link and spoke about Blizzard, PSN, XBL, Steam being hacked in the OP...I didn't mention EA's Origin but they were hit as well.

Hackers are fucking with our hobby and you can't help but fanboy-flame on.

This is an attack on our hobby. There is no sides with these Hack-dickweeds. Wake up.

All I did was a link to the news and the majority of the OP is from the link, idiota. I suspect you wanted a response like this, so you got your wish.

Lol, sing it brother :)

Seriously, you rarely get hotheaded so I was entertained. How was Sin City 2?

#123 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

Sony only just said everything is back OK, but you already told everything was OK. Aka, liar liar pants on fire

That was limp, even for you, Robert.

@SolidTy said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@SolidTy said:

But why? WHY? He doesn't have to lem on this topic, it affects all gamers. I don't get it. When I'm calm, it doesn't work. When I create an angry persona, no effect. Is he really trying to convince people he's a dimwit? I just don't get it.

Certain things should unite gamers and it saddens me that I still see fanboyism rear it's head while Hacktivists are attempting to destroy our hobby. What the hell are we doing? I don't want my decade+ old Xbox Live service jeopardized. I don't want my PSN account ravaged. Blizzard, Origin, Steam, and more I use all the time.

Lems have become very upset and tribalistic over the last year and a half. Any little crumb they can seize upon to gloat over, they will.

#124 Posted by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Thanks for the confirmation of what I suspected, Steven

#125 Posted by GamingGod999 (2956 posts) -

Is Nintendo Network not worthy of a hacking, then?

#126 Posted by kuu2 (6961 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@SolidTy said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@SolidTy said:

Lems have become very upset and tribalistic over the last year and a half. Any little crumb they can seize upon to gloat over, they will.

Some rich posts here.

Jimmies have been rustled and even anger in posts.

As others have said, 'did this minor interruption need a thread?'

#127 Edited by nyzma23 (916 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

ROFL cows here azure data centre around the world they have more datacentre than google and apple

#128 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4025 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Is this 'Lizard Squad' a sub division of the Sony Defence Force :-P

SDF was created by Wii60 fanboys last generation as a big joke to mock PS3 gamers (due to the PS3's terrible unveiling). I remember those days well because I've been apart of SW since before that time, way back in the Xbox/Gamecube/PS2 SW era. I remember when SDF popped up with their funny/fanboy super spin articles. These Wii60 users created a site, posed as extreme PS fanbots, and made the most ridiculous claims for lulz. The implication in your post then is that Wii60 (SDF) fanboys are LizardSquad? 360 fans are out to hurt their own network? That sort of post kind of backfires once you know the history of SDF.

Either way, the answer is still no since these LizardSquad dicks are DDoS attacking Steam, Blizzard, Xbox Live, PSN, and more. Nintendo may be next for all we know. These dudes are jerks and screwing with us gamers. I don't understand the cheer-leading by some users since honestly, this affects all of us.

More news has been uncovered as well.

DDoS Attacks on Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network, Blizzard and More Now A Matter of National Security

The post backfires again once it was revealed that LizardSquad's leader also involved the FBI with a terrorist activity. A Plane Bomb Threat was made on an airplane which had a Sony Executive:

FBI investigations began earlier today after tweets from the LizardSquad group leader “Brian Wilson of Las Vagas, Nevada” took a serious turn. Beginning with an open message against American Airlines flight 362, where the in-flight cargo may contain a bomb, the President of Sony Online Entertainment had been given serious concern to his safety. Using the hashtag “#PrayForFlight362″, LizardSquad forced a re-direction of the flight originally scheduled to land in the San Diego International Airport. Later landing in a secured Phoenix location, the American Airlines plane was searched thoroughly for explosives with no result.

This again makes me question why Sony fans would want to blow up airplanes with a Sony Online exec and attack Blizzard, Steam, and especially their own PSN?

Going back to your post...I figure your post was an attempt at a joke in poor taste (due to Airplane/bomb/death threats), but it just doesn't work with the information we have. The FBI are involved and they don't take any of this lightly.

Just wow lol, why so defensive? And why are you replying to a deleted comment? The sentence with the enlarged font is why I deleted it seconds after I posted it, because I didn't notice that the first time round.

Either way why are you even taking the comment seriously. There's a reason why I put the :-P in. Because one, I know it's not true, two I don't believe it and three it was a tongue-in-cheek joke.

#129 Posted by GreySeal9 (24054 posts) -

Bunch of losers.

Love to meet one of them in person.they would not recognize themselves when I get done with them.

^Badass right here.

#130 Posted by GreySeal9 (24054 posts) -
#131 Posted by Prawephet (140 posts) -

@FastRobby: The hacker group managed to crumble a 300,000 server network(Even if only for a bit). Of course Sony went down. It's no secret that Microsoft has a better network...

You're getting of topic. The people to be mad at are neither Sony or Microsoft but Lizardsquad.

#132 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19872 posts) -

It's pretty fucking pathetic when fanboys can't even come together against someone attacking both of them. Grow the fuck up people.

#133 Posted by slimdogmilionar (468 posts) -

Maintenance got postponed by the way, might be worth knowing what you're babbling about in future.

Pretty much figured maintenance would be postponed, it wouldn't be wise for Sony to take PSN down after it being down for so long yesterday. Not in denial at all but the PSn outage was on a bigger scale than XBL being limited. XBL server database is huge and world wide you would need very sophisticated code and a lot of man power to take down every M$ datacenter and all of XBL. I could not use PSN yesterday either during the outage but my Xbox's were both running just fine.

#134 Posted by handssss (1821 posts) -

@nyzma23 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

ROFL cows here azure data centre around the world they have more datacentre than google and apple

which makes it even more funny when the service isn't working properly. They have far less of an excuse.

#135 Edited by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@FastRobby: The hacker group managed to crumble a 300,000 server network(Even if only for a bit). Of course Sony went down. It's no secret that Microsoft has a better network...

You're getting of topic. The people to be mad at are neither Sony or Microsoft but Lizardsquad.

If that was the case then EVERYTHING from Microsoft was down, and not only XBL. So no not 300k servers were down, not even for a bit. The fact that you thought this could be the case is a bit laughable

#136 Posted by Bishop1310 (980 posts) -

@handssss said:

@nyzma23 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

which makes it even more funny when the service isn't working properly. They have far less of an excuse.

except things are working fine. I'm signed into XBL just fine right now and i've played a few games of fifa UT with no issues. PSN is also working fine on my ps3.

#137 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Some rich posts here.

Jimmies have been rustled and even anger in posts.

As others have said, 'did this minor interruption need a thread?'

It's more worthy of a thread than your crap, kuuuuuuuuuuu2

Keep grasping at them straws, Robert. For you lems, they keep getting thinner and less numerous. Your precious XBL got hit. Deal with it.

#138 Posted by handssss (1821 posts) -

@handssss said:

@nyzma23 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

except things are working fine. I'm signed into XBL just fine right now and i've played a few games of fifa UT with no issues. PSN is also working fine on my ps3.

I never noticed PSN being down when it apparently was, but I'm not going to pretend people didn't have issues. Too many people have experienced the contrary. Same deal must apply for Xbox Live.

#139 Edited by FastRobby (1226 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

Keep grasping at them straws, Robert. For you lems, they keep getting thinner and less numerous. Your precious XBL got hit. Deal with it.

Lems and straws don't go together, but cows and straws...

#140 Posted by kuu2 (6961 posts) -
#141 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9837 posts) -

I was on XBL all weekend....and I couldn't get on PSN.....so I thought XBL was all good.

#142 Edited by kuu2 (6961 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Is this 'Lizard Squad' a sub division of the Sony Defence Force :-P

SDF was created by Wii60 fanboys last generation as a big joke to mock PS3 gamers (due to the PS3's terrible unveiling). I remember those days well because I've been apart of SW since before that time, way back in the Xbox/Gamecube/PS2 SW era. I remember when SDF popped up with their funny/fanboy super spin articles. These Wii60 users created a site, posed as extreme PS fanbots, and made the most ridiculous claims for lulz. The implication in your post then is that Wii60 (SDF) fanboys are LizardSquad? 360 fans are out to hurt their own network? That sort of post kind of backfires once you know the history of SDF.

Either way, the answer is still no since these LizardSquad dicks are DDoS attacking Steam, Blizzard, Xbox Live, PSN, and more. Nintendo may be next for all we know. These dudes are jerks and screwing with us gamers. I don't understand the cheer-leading by some users since honestly, this affects all of us.

More news has been uncovered as well.

DDoS Attacks on Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network, Blizzard and More Now A Matter of National Security

The post backfires again once it was revealed that LizardSquad's leader also involved the FBI with a terrorist activity. A Plane Bomb Threat was made on an airplane which had a Sony Executive:

FBI investigations began earlier today after tweets from the LizardSquad group leader “Brian Wilson of Las Vagas, Nevada” took a serious turn. Beginning with an open message against American Airlines flight 362, where the in-flight cargo may contain a bomb, the President of Sony Online Entertainment had been given serious concern to his safety. Using the hashtag “#PrayForFlight362″, LizardSquad forced a re-direction of the flight originally scheduled to land in the San Diego International Airport. Later landing in a secured Phoenix location, the American Airlines plane was searched thoroughly for explosives with no result.

This again makes me question why Sony fans would want to blow up airplanes with a Sony Online exec and attack Blizzard, Steam, and especially their own PSN?

Going back to your post...I figure your post was an attempt at a joke in poor taste (due to Airplane/bomb/death threats), but it just doesn't work with the information we have. The FBI are involved and they don't take any of this lightly.

Just wow lol, why so defensive? And why are you replying to a deleted comment? The sentence with the enlarged font is why I deleted it seconds after I posted it, because I didn't notice that the first time round.

Either way why are you even taking the comment seriously. There's a reason why I put the :-P in. Because one, I know it's not true, two I don't believe it and three it was a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Don't you know...............Solid SonyFan takes this shit seriously!!!!!

#143 Posted by Animal-Mother (26529 posts) -

I was on XBL all weekend....and I couldn't get on PSN.....so I thought XBL was all good.

Unfortunately Microsoft doesnt seem to think the same way....

#144 Posted by Heil68 (43414 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Zoinks. I guess that's just something else.

#145 Posted by SambaLele (5158 posts) -

@SolidTy: I get your point. It's stupid for people to argue about which system was the worst victim. This is affecting everyone. Worst, it's not just gaming related. Like another user said before, there are extremist propaganda being put on some random hacked sites, bomb threats being made and all they care about is which online platform was down for more time. Maybe this was just put in the wrong board.

#146 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4027 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

Lems and straws don't go together, but cows and straws...

You're right, lems and rope is a more appropriate combination.

In b4 some dumb lem misreads that.

#147 Edited by chikenfriedrice (9837 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Yeah looks like a prob but like I said I was on XBL.....and if it doesn't affect me then it doesn't matter :P

#148 Posted by Prawephet (140 posts) -

@FastRobby: Microsoft has more than 300,000 servers. The group managed to bring XBL to it's knees. Granted, Sony got knocked the F out. Kudos to Microsoft for maintaining even limited services during the attack.

I have been saying that instead of Sony making Playstation Now they should have used that server space to build on Playstation network as I think Now is doomed to failure.

#149 Posted by Animal-Mother (26529 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Yeah looks like a prob but like I said I was on XBL.....and if it does affect me then it doesn't matter :P

There ya go :P

THough it has pissed off thousands of gamers.

My PSN was down for all about 4 hours yesterday so no biggie.

#150 Edited by chikenfriedrice (9837 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Yeah looks like a prob but like I said I was on XBL.....and if it does affect me then it doesn't matter :P

There ya go :P

THough it has pissed off thousands of gamers.

My PSN was down for all about 4 hours yesterday so no biggie.

I don't understand the point of hackers doing this and I never will.