Xbox Has Sold 1.6 Million Consoles In Q3 Y2015

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Microsoft to abandon the xbone and start developing new console.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#52 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Might as well say Xbox One numbers because the 360 is pretty much completely dead. It's funny because the PS3 is still giving the Wii U a run for it's money.

neo418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By neo418
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts

The xbox was designed to compete for the home space, not really video games. Competition now includes chromecast, smart tvs, etc. This is a losing proposition and MS doesn't have the heart for this (though they do have the money)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

They don't work for us.

As a customer, yes they do.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@Shewgenja: I hate to break it to you, but they work for the shareholders. What the board wants is what the company will end up doing. Yes, yes of course with the customer in mind, but I'll tell you this much the board doesn't give a rats ass what you or I feel about a studio that if they close down it will save the company millions in operating expenses.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shewgenja

@jg4xchamp said:

@Shewgenja said:

Were you silent when Bungie was let go?

The other stuff is fair game, but this would have been douche move on Microsoft's part.

It's actually cool that when Bungie said "let us buy our freedom" Microsoft let them, as opposed to an Infinity Ward scenario (albeit that one was about not being paid), where the people who made the studio would be unhappy and say **** you, we out. Because that's probably what a lot of the people at Bungie would have done because they were dead set on being an independent developer. More to it considering Bungie's place, they did create a replacement in 343.

The larger issue is that they created a Halo tribute band, and not a new studio who could work on whatever the ****. Beyond that, it would be stupid to bitch about how Microsoft treated Bungie.

Whatever floats your boat, dude. The fact of the matter is they lost their best developer house one way or the other. There's no point in arguing it, really. MS turned Bungie into HaloStudiosOnly rather than give them some creative freedom. That's textbook mismanagement and I didn't exactly hear the fans tell MS "Let Bungie make other games if it will keep them on board" back then. Let's not pretend that TeamXBox wasn't a thing once upon a time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#57 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

So does anyone understand the implication of this? The Xbox One sold less than 1 million units over three months (or Microsoft would of course have highlighted that fact in their earnings report). That is Wii U levels of bad performance.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 xscrapzx

@neo418: It was and it wasn't. Yes, it had a strong push for competing totally for your entire living room, but it didn't completely abandon gaming. Last gen as much as they concentrated on getting third party support, Xbox Live if anything was one of the huge reasons that the 360 took off like it did and because of the services it provided. They probably felt they could push it again and give people a reason to use it more than a gaming console. Not a bad idea considering that just strictly selling the console based off gaming with the economy being the way it was, having to compete with Sony and Nintendo, and having to compete with a slew of mobile devices along with everything else that resides in a living room. They were just horrible in the execution of it all and frankly the console was in no way shape or form to be launched.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7333 Posts

Dark times for the lemmings and the Xbox brand indeed.

No doubt MS has the wallet to lure great talent to bolster their first party. Sony and the PS3 would've been DEAD in the water without their outstanding 1st party portfolio. AAA after AAA exclusive.

Why MS hasn't seen the writing on the wall after getting their asses handed to then for the past 5 years by Sony is stupifying.

TLHBO

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22416 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@kuu2 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

This will be the last xbox console. RIP Xbox.

We will see but I don't think this current financial report will play into that type of decision at all. It is neither great news nor disastrous news.

Do you really think xbox will be in the upswing in the coming months or years? Playstation is completely dominating, its not even close, its a blowout. Its game over in the first inning.

Could've said that about PS3 early last gen... From memory I think PS3 was in a worse position than Xbone is but look what happened.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#62 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Increase in Xbox One sales, large detraction of Xbox 360 sales, this isn't rocket science, move along.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44689 Posts

"LOL VG Chartz!" claims pretty much that the Xbox One sells about 100K/week while the Xbox 360 sells anywhere between 20K-30K, I think it'd be a fair estimation to roughly assume that at least 1.3 million of that of that 1.6 million unit sales given the 13 week periodgoes to the Xbox One, with 300K going to the Xbox 360. Now, that's still trailing way behind Sony, but wouldn't be nearly as bad as thinking that number got to where it was because the Xbox One was piggybacking off of the Xbox 360 sales figures, quite the opposite of that suggestion actually.

Still, MS laid it out there. let's see if Sony releases their fiscal report on time, or if it'll be nearly two months late like their last fiscal report was.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

You know what might drive some sales? Video games, quality ones, exclusives even, be nice if the system got them. Wouldn't really care if they are downloadable or retail.

Doesn't apply to ps4 for some reason.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@kuu2 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

We will see but I don't think this current financial report will play into that type of decision at all. It is neither great news nor disastrous news.

Do you really think xbox will be in the upswing in the coming months or years? Playstation is completely dominating, its not even close, its a blowout. Its game over in the first inning.

Could've said that about PS3 early last gen... From memory I think PS3 was in a worse position than Xbone is but look what happened.

times have changed.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

makes sense with all those dry months

wii-u levels of performance sony still holding the gaming turf

1 console future is almost here

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

makes sense with all those dry months

wii-u levels of performance sony still holding the gaming turf

1 console future is almost here

Only a cow could see a monopoly as something good... You think Sony has been lazy with the PlayStation 4 and its development up until now because the Xbox One and Wii-U are behind? If they didn't exist they wouldn't change or update anything and they would increase the prices on everything, that is why anti-trust laws exist...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#68 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

So does anyone understand the implication of this? The Xbox One sold less than 1 million units over three months (or Microsoft would of course have highlighted that fact in their earnings report). That is Wii U levels of bad performance.

I don't think so... That's just guessing from your part

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22416 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@kuu2 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

times have changed.

Not really... it's pretty much the exact same situation as last gen, except the brands have reversed positions. I remember, being one of the few early PS3 buyers, how unpopular it was and how dominant the 360 was. Most of the multiplats looked better on 360 etc, just like this gen with PS4.

My point is that although it's a long shot, you never know how the sales will look at the end of the gen. I know it's highly unlikely Xbone will sell more than PS4, but I would've bet my left nut that the 360 would've smashed the PS3 in sales in the end too.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

The xbox one is at least 60%-70% of that 1.6 million which will most likely put it over a million. I don't think the 360 is selling more than a few hundred thousand every single quarter.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@nyadc: no man sony is here for the players not for the dudebro's.

plz understand!

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@kuu2 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

times have changed.

Not really... it's pretty much the exact same situation as last gen, except the brands have reversed positions. I remember, being one of the few early PS3 buyers, how unpopular it was and how dominant the 360 was. Most of the multiplats looked better on 360 etc, just like this gen with PS4.

My point is that although it's a long shot, you never know how the sales will look at the end of the gen. I know it's highly unlikely Xbone will sell more than PS4, but I would've bet my left nut that the 360 would've smashed the PS3 in sales in the end too.

I think the XB1 is in worst situation than PS3, Out side of NA, PS3 was doing way better than the 360 yearly right at the start of last gen and that is how PS3 slowly came back to match the 360 sale. This gen the XB1 is pretty getting beat in every territory so they need a miracle to stay close to PS4 in total worldwide sale!

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

OK!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178878 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

@Shewgenja: I hate to break it to you, but they work for the shareholders. What the board wants is what the company will end up doing. Yes, yes of course with the customer in mind, but I'll tell you this much the board doesn't give a rats ass what you or I feel about a studio that if they close down it will save the company millions in operating expenses.

I hate to break it to you but customers are very very important in retail. The board can't expect the company to do well....nor can the shareholders....if they don't have customers. Business 101.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Shewgenja

@charizard1605 said:

No one wants to listen to Moogenja's Doom and Moo. After all, it's still selling better than the 360 did(tm).

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@Heil68 said:

Sony lost another Billion.

Are they still current gen 8 console leader with the world's most powerful video game system the PS4?????

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

@charizard1605: Link?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

No it wasn't the PS3 dominated in Japan and mainland EU over the xbox 360,even at $600 it was selling better than the 360,the xbox one isn't beating the PS4 any where it is losing in all places,not only that the PS3 didn't undercut the xbox 360 price wise in 1 year like MS has been doing and still loss.

It is clear that the xbox one will not fill the xbox 360 shoes..

Look at MS a company who use to brag about numbers and every single NPD they won,now they join numbers and refuse to say how many xbox one has been even shipped world wide,down 400k from last year when the units is $350 with 2 games when last year it was $500 with no games at this same point are sad numbers.

@nyadc said:

Increase in Xbox One sales, large detraction of Xbox 360 sales, this isn't rocket science, move along.

Increase on xbox one sales where.? Please link.

@lamprey263 said:

"LOL VG Chartz!" claims pretty much that the Xbox One sells about 100K/week while the Xbox 360 sells anywhere between 20K-30K, I think it'd be a fair estimation to roughly assume that at least 1.3 million of that of that 1.6 million unit sales given the 13 week periodgoes to the Xbox One, with 300K going to the Xbox 360. Now, that's still trailing way behind Sony, but wouldn't be nearly as bad as thinking that number got to where it was because the Xbox One was piggybacking off of the Xbox 360 sales figures, quite the opposite of that suggestion actually.

Still, MS laid it out there. let's see if Sony releases their fiscal report on time, or if it'll be nearly two months late like their last fiscal report was.

First you will get a lol for VGchartz.

And second week sales are irrelevant as MS ship more units than those that can be sold in 1 month,specially coming from holiday where MS is know to stuff the channels to hell and beyond reason why their shipments are pretty low to,there were still many unsold xbox one by January 1 from those holiday shippings.

Basically those 1.6 million units they shipped will still be selling until june.

Their last report was late because they suffer an attack not any other pathetic reason you may claim or think of,and MS didn't laid anything they refuse to name separate numbers and refuse to say how many xbox one units have been ship to date,which say quite allot about the beating.

@nyadc said:

Only a cow could see a monopoly as something good... You think Sony has been lazy with the PlayStation 4 and its development up until now because the Xbox One and Wii-U are behind? If they didn't exist they wouldn't change or update anything and they would increase the prices on everything, that is why anti-trust laws exist...

Bullshit and more bullshit,anti-trust laws exist because of companies like AT&T and Microsoft who like to step on the small guy,MS wasn't the only software maker out there yet faces heavy fire from anti-trust laws for their constant pushing of smaller companies and abusive and anti competitive behavior.

You don't need to be the the only 1 competing to be hit by anti-trust laws.

@hrt_rulz01 said:

How popular were in US.? Because in Japan it was dead on arrival...On mainland eu people didn't want it either only UK and US were MS strongholds from the go,in Japan MS started losing as soon as the PS3 came out.

In fact the PS3 shipped 5.5 million units from November 2006 to March 31 2007,the xbox one did 5.1 million,most multiplatforms looking better has nothing to do with sales nice spin.

The difference is that US doesn't = the world in reality only to lemmings it does,outside US the PS3 dominated since the go,the xbox one isn't dominating anywhere so is not the same in any way,the gap the 360 had on the PS3 was won by releasing 1 year before it,the gap the PS4 has over the XBO is done on the spot won day by day since both released the same month and year.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kuu2

Tomato asking for links and provides none of his own.

Rich...........

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

Tomato asking for links and provides none of his own.

Rich...........

But i didn't claim that the xbox one sales lower and the xbox 360 sales rise.

He claim XBO sales rise and XB360 sales decrease with no link.

So what did i claim there that was false.?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kuu2

@tormentos: Tomato you made tons of claims and not a single link.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

I hate to say it, but it really is too bad the PS4 is selling as well as it is. I don't think either one of these companies deserve success with these consoles. Sony had the policies right from the start so that's a plus. Xbox had complete bs policies from the start and tried to fix them, clearly the first impression is very important here. Sony has tried to improve their library but PS4's launch line up was horrible, while the X1 had decent launch titles.. Both systems are using cheap ass hardware that we all bought up like hot cakes (the ps4 anyway).. Sure PS4 has a significant boost over the x1 but that isn't saying much...

I'm not sure why we let them away with this shit. They put a CPU in these things that rivals cell phone and tablet CPU's, Sony at least put a decent GPU in there and at $399 wasn't as bad of a buy as the X1.. I would have loved to have seen these consoles fail and these two companies be forced into re thinking these consoles and the hardware used in them.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kuu2

@Bishop1310: Great post, I would agree whole heartily.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Xbox? Not just Xbox One?

Ehhh.

The Surface is doing excellently well, and well deserved too.

The Surface 3 and Pro 3 look like they're excellent devices.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Bishop1310

@kuu2 said:

Thanks. I feel as though you and I are not the only ones that feel this way. The issue is what other options to console gamers have? Sure there is an option to build a PC but consoles are convenient and in todays world where we all work and tend to have pretty busy lives outside of our gaming hobby, it's not as easy to just build a pc.. We're forced, to some extent, to purchase what's out on the market at the time even if the consoles are trash.

I'm going to assume that a company will get things right eventually, but as gamers we have to be willing to spend as well .. We can't ask for an affordable console, then complain about cheap hardware and boo when prices are announced..

Let's stop being bi-polar and put our money where our mouths are.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos: Tomato you made tons of claims and not a single link.

Actually i am one of the posters who mostly post link on this place,if you ignore them because it serve your biased purpose that is your problem.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44289 Posts

@Bishop1310 said:

@kuu2 said:

Thanks. I feel as though you and I are not the only ones that feel this way. The issue is what other options to console gamers have? Sure there is an option to build a PC but consoles are convenient and in todays world where we all work and tend to have pretty busy lives outside of our gaming hobby, it's not as easy to just build a pc.. We're forced, to some extent, to purchase what's out on the market at the time even if the consoles are trash.

I'm going to assume that a company will get things right eventually, but as gamers we have to be willing to spend as well .. We can't ask for an affordable console, then complain about cheap hardware and boo when prices are announced..

I wouldn't have had an issue with a $499.99 X1 if MS put all the money into the console leaving Kinect out completely plus all the money they said they spent on the redesigned X1 controller since all that was needed was fixing the D-pad on the 360 one and using that and I'd have been just dandy. Doing what I said I'm thinking a $499.99 X1 could have been beastly in comparison to what we got. Oh well.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Bishop1310

@SecretPolice said:

@Bishop1310 said:

@kuu2 said:

I wouldn't have had an issue with a $499.99 X1 if MS put all the money into the console leaving Kinect out completely plus all the money they said they spent on the redesigned X1 controller since all that was needed was fixing the D-pad on the 360 one and using that and I'd have been just dandy. Doing what I said I'm thinking a $499.99 X1 could have been beastly in comparison to what we got. Oh well.

Agreed.. $499 without kinect and beefier gpu we're probably looking at a much different console.. Like you said the time and money spent on the controller wasn't necessary, change for the sake of change isn't worth it most of the time. I don't mind the new controller at all tho, but yeah not necessary.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shewgenja

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@jg4xchamp said:

You know what might drive some sales? Video games, quality ones, exclusives even, be nice if the system got them. Wouldn't really care if they are downloadable or retail.

Does the XBone even have one game that scores above 90 on Metacritic?

Loading Video...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#90 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44689 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lamprey263 said:

First you will get a lol for VGchartz.

And second week sales are irrelevant as MS ship more units than those that can be sold in 1 month,specially coming from holiday where MS is know to stuff the channels to hell and beyond reason why their shipments are pretty low to,there were still many unsold xbox one by January 1 from those holiday shippings.

Basically those 1.6 million units they shipped will still be selling until june.

Their last report was late because they suffer an attack not any other pathetic reason you may claim or think of,and MS didn't laid anything they refuse to name separate numbers and refuse to say how many xbox one units have been ship to date,which say quite allot about the beating.

You do realize I said "LOL VG CHartz"? Silly goose.

Anyhow, sure the 1.6 million (or however many) "shipped" yes will not all be sold off, but then again if you're saying they'd sell less because of this consideration I think probably ignores just the same how they also probably sold through shipped inventory of the previous quarter. After all they still had quite a few left over AC Black Flag + Unity bundles after the holiday quarter.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#91 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:
@jg4xchamp said:

The PS4 sold itself on being a cheaper product (relatively, at the time), being a stronger product on a technical level thus getting the 2nd best versions of multiplats to the PC, and its own brand of exclusives the last year and half in Bloodborne, Infamous, Killzone: Shadowfall, Little Big Planet 3, with independent stuff like Velocity 2x, Resogun, and cross gen stuff like Guilty Gear Xrd Sign, and a solid marketing scheme. Do I think all of that is quality? **** no Killzone and Infamous are shit games and liking them is a testament to your own poor taste. But we're not arguing the finer points of subjectivity, bottom line at least there is an attempt. The effort is at least there with the existence of Driveclub and The Order, they just sucked.

The other part of that equation is this. Lets say I agree that the PS4 sucks right now as a console, and I do think it fucking sucks as a console right now. It's still the best of the consoles by virtue of how poor the other 2 are. The WiiU is only a quality system when you have a PC, PS4, or Xbox One as your primary, otherwise it's a drought machine. The Xbox One is a lesser PS4 currently. Mulitple things can be true, the Playstation 4 can suck and be the best current console at the same time. Tiss the reality of current console gaming.

Bottom line all 3 of them can do more to earn daddy's love.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@joel_c17 said:

Microsoft to abandon the xbone and start developing new console.

@neo418 said:

The xbox was designed to compete for the home space, not really video games. Competition now includes chromecast, smart tvs, etc. This is a losing proposition and MS doesn't have the heart for this (though they do have the money)

The people who developed the Xbox One completely missed the mark when aiming at the consumer. The XB1 its not as powerful as the PS4 for gaming, no one cares about kinect and as a multimedia concept people already had other devices fulfilling what the One offered at a fraction of the price (as neo points out). I doubt MS are willing to take the hit or anger of those who already bought the XB1 to bring out a new console, but they need to do something. They better have a stellar E3 show to even hope to stay in touch.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#93  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

"Xbox Family", revenue down, and Xbox One sales down year over year even though it's $150 cheaper.

Not even MS PR could put a good spin on those facts.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Shewgenja

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 xscrapzx

@LJS9502_basic said:

@xscrapzx said:

I hate to break it to you but customers are very very important in retail. The board can't expect the company to do well....nor can the shareholders....if they don't have customers. Business 101.

Sure, that's in retail. Except I'm not talking about retail, I'm talking about a studio that was costing its parent company x amount of dollars to operate and decided to shut them down for business reasons. Secondly, never did I state that customers mean absolutely nothing to a company, it was a response to his cliche statement that if customers just raise hell that for some reason MS would have kept Ensemble opened and Bungie would have kissed and made up with MS. Which is complete nonsense.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 xscrapzx

@magicalclick: Really? The numbers look bad? a little over a half a million consoles sold per month in a 3 month period? Not bad if you ask me considered the three months they are referring too are after the holidays and are usually slow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#98 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@xscrapzx: That's Xbox 360+Xbox One COMBINED. Those numbers are horrid.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By xscrapzx

@charizard1605: I would say that out of the 500 thousand that were sold that the One had about 75-80% of those sales. Which, still isn't bad at all considering it is doing better than what the 360 did this same time during its life cycle. Everyone keeps looking at Sony's numbers and because others aren't doing what they are that somehow it is horrible. Selling 350 thousand One consoles in a month span after the holidays is not freaking bad. Of course they would like to be doing what Sony is by keeping up with them, but as long as they are selling a reasonable amount, which they are, it isn't a bad thing.

As long as they are hitting THEIR numbers, which seems to be the case thus far and it has exceeded them in some cases, this is not a bad thing.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Shewgenja

I just love the sound of jimmies being rustled. For the record, if MS was preoccupied with what investors want to do with the XBox label then it would be liquidated, numb nuts.

@xscrapzx