Xbox Has Sold 1.6 Million Consoles In Q3 Y2015

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@Shewgenja: Clearly you like to take things from one place to the extreme. You made a comment to someone else that was complete nonsense. In the case that you were referring to which was ensemble and bungie, MS wouldn't give a rats ass if you put a petition together and got thousands of signatures stating your opinions. The result would have been the same. That was my whole point. If you can't grasp that then don't bother replying.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

@Shewgenja: Clearly you like to take things from one place to the extreme. You made a comment to someone else that was complete nonsense. In the case that you were referring to which was ensemble and bungie, MS wouldn't give a rats ass if you put a petition together and got thousands of signatures stating your opinions. The result would have been the same. That was my whole point. If you can't grasp that then don't bother replying.

At the risk of giving a Heil-like post about Sony's "For gamers, by gamers" live love and learn philosophy, I'd say you're either dead wrong or clearly backing the wrong horse. After all, is not the PS4 pretty much the diametric opposite product that the PS3 was? It's very clear that if you light a fire under someone's ass, they make strides to be competitive. If MS isn't beholden to market forces, it is indeed, the fanbase to be held accountable. Which takes us right back to square one, doesn't it?

I see you hatin'. Having to hear all this music despite those fingers in your ears. The truth is, HaloForzaGears and DLC deals skated MS through gen7 which was more or less handed to them by a competitor rife with hubris. If they are falling on their own sword now, then the lesson wasn't learned. That ain't on me.

What would I know? I'm just a diehard XBox fan they lost around '09 because of their love affair with Kinect.

neo418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By neo418
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts

I wish someone could make a gif from ZOE 2 where the guy says the purpose of (replace anubis with ps4) is not destruction, it is domination

True_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104  Edited By True_Gamer_
Member since 2006 • 6750 Posts

@Bishop1310 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Bishop1310: Great post, I would agree whole heartily.

Thanks. I feel as though you and I are not the only ones that feel this way. The issue is what other options to console gamers have? Sure there is an option to build a PC but consoles are convenient and in todays world where we all work and tend to have pretty busy lives outside of our gaming hobby, it's not as easy to just build a pc.. We're forced, to some extent, to purchase what's out on the market at the time even if the consoles are trash.

I'm going to assume that a company will get things right eventually, but as gamers we have to be willing to spend as well .. We can't ask for an affordable console, then complain about cheap hardware and boo when prices are announced..

Let's stop being bi-polar and put our money where our mouths are.

My friend ORDERED a PC BUILTfor him and SHIPPED 5 months ago (FX 6300 + 280X + 8GB RAM + etc etc) €600 ALL toghether!

NO hassle nothing done installed Steam and big picture AND BAM gaming!

Last gen in late 2006 a €600 PC would be a laughing stoke compared to the 360...

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@xscrapzx said:

At the risk of giving a Heil-like post about Sony's "For gamers, by gamers" live love and learn philosophy, I'd say you're either dead wrong or clearly backing the wrong horse. After all, is not the PS4 pretty much the diametric opposite product that the PS3 was? It's very clear that if you light a fire under someone's ass, they make strides to be competitive. If MS isn't beholden to market forces, it is indeed, the fanbase to be held accountable. Which takes us right back to square one, doesn't it?

I see you hatin'. Having to hear all this music despite those fingers in your ears. The truth is, HaloForzaGears and DLC deals skated MS through gen7 which was more or less handed to them by a competitor rife with hubris. If they are falling on their own sword now, then the lesson wasn't learned. That ain't on me.

What would I know? I'm just a diehard XBox fan they lost around '09 because of their love affair with Kinect.

Again you are ranting about something that has nothing to do with what you original stated. Internal business strategies pertaining to where in house studio resources get placed or shutdown is not in anyway shape or form based off of customer surveys and or opinions. Once again, in no way shape or form was I implying that customers aren't important nor are their voices, it was in a reply to your ridiculous comment about two studios that were no longer going to be part of MS no matter what you or I thought about it. Now if you want to go down the path of what has happened over the recent years with an actual product that you and I place our hands on and how drastic it has changed since the disastrous announcement, than your point makes sense. Lets stop reaching for something that isn't there to prove a point of where customers stand in the minds of company execs.