x1 china pre-order numbers are in (blackace was right!)

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

I never said I was credible, I said the developers I quote are. I know reading isn't your thing, probably shitty education. Btw it was an article on Gamespot, developer said PS4 is stronger now, but Xbox One is catching up, and they might surpass them.

You put me in my place over my superior internet connection? 35% of my country has an internet speed > 10mbps, 9th in the world. Puerto Rico isn't top 10, so no you didn't put me in my place :s Because I'm not like you and I don't just lie, here is a real actual source for this information. Btw look at all the figures, you'll see that Europe is a lot in the top 10 together with Asian countries. Puerto Rico is nowhere to be seen, lol Tormentos being owned, what's new, right?

Haha racist, good one.

Again link me to the so call developer who claim the xbox one will be on par with the PS4 because of a damn SDK.

Oh i read very well,and English isn't even my native language and is not even mandatory to learn it here,since most people here speak Spanish,by the way we are US citizens if you just wonder since you tag Puerto Rico as a South American country dumb ass,maybe now we know who really had a shitty education.

Oh i didn't lie dude i pasted 2 link all over your sorry ass,one from Liberty cable which is my provider,and one from a new company which even has a gigabit network already running when your country will start in a few years stated by you your self..haha

I could care less what the so call average speed is in your country that if affected by many variables.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3744840519

This is what i have 15mb that is faster than the average speed on your country.

https://www.libertypr.com/internet.aspx

This is my ISP and has 100mb.

https://www.tecnetico.com/49926/llega-a-puerto-rico-optico-fiber-servicio-de-internet-por-fibra-optica-100-veces-mas-rapido-que-el-actual/

Hey lemming here 1gb for 70 dollars it already started in Puerto Rico in the capital of my country,now according to you that same 1gb network will start in a few years in your country so yeah good luck catching up with this 100 miles long by 35 miles wide island...hahaha

Well you talked in a bad way about my country,and started making comments about me living in shitty Puerto Rico,because some how you believe that our internet connection are slow,i totally owned you ass over and you ignore it..hahaha

Then you claim i was from South America as if it was bad been from there,and then you try to attack my education as been shitty,basically you are a racist fu** people like you are a pest in this world.

Meanwhile enjoy been owned by me,my country has 1gb connection to the internet see you in a few years when yours get it..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh and please stay on gaming and stop attacking other people countries you look stupid and desperate..lol

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@COVAtheNOVA said:

In this very thread. They were at 105K in mid August and still increasing. They aren't even counting the online preorders too. We are now in September. That number is obviously higher by now, but the good round about number is 150K for the launch based off of what August looked like (there are a few N/As in there as well so even the August numbers are lower than what they should be). Not to mention the people who will just go to buy one with out preordering, but then again I have no idea how many units MS will ship for the launch. I'm guessing double the preorder numbers so around 300K to 400K. Kind of like Japan (about 100K for preorders so MS probably shipped 200K overall).

hahahahahahahaha 300k! Latest estimates are 102,000 start of September total.

@FastRobby said:

Didn't notice they needed saving, the only people saying this are cows, so...

Cows. And herms. And sheep. And everyone else with a passing interest in videogames. Sorry, Robert.

@bunchanumbers said:

@GrenadeLauncher: lifetime? They are doing the subsidized route with TV people. There will be more X1s in chinese homes than you'd think. The real question is if those will count as sales.

Is that gonna be your excuse moving forward, damage controller?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@FastRobby said:

I would think this is "OK", no? Just one retailer, already at 16k Xbox One, 2 weeks before launch... They might sell 100k at launch which is pretty good, no? Compared with USA or European launches, 100k is shit, but why would you compare that to them :s I don't think PS4 is going to sell 1 mil the first week in China.

And apparently it isn't one of the three biggest retailers... Which is clearly stated on the first page of your link

Because China has a population greater than both Europe and the U.S. combined...

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@FastRobby said:

Didn't notice they needed saving, the only people saying this are cows, so...

Cows. And herms. And sheep. And everyone else with a passing interest in videogames. Sorry, Robert.

You could've just said fanboys

People with a passing interest constitute fanboys now? Then again that's how lems have been rationalising everyone laughing at the Shitbox.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Urg too long, nevermind, this is too boring, I stopped after first sentence. As I said before, it was an article here on Gamespot, forget who the developer was, multiplatform developer of course.

Nothing.? Ok...

Repeat after me the xbox one will never catch the PS4.

There is no software in this world that can close that 560Gflops gap.