What's so good about X1s lineup?

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

I myself will be getting both consoles. PS4 at launch then X1 when the price drops. What I'm not understanding is why X1 fans and some journalist are acting as if X1s lineup is objectively better. Ryse is an unproven game, just your run of the mill hack and slash. Dead Rising 3 looks amazing however, but I'm sure if Capcom wants to make money, they'll make a PS4 version. MS published it but they did the same for Mass Effect. That leaves us with Forza 5. It's just more Forza, the 3rd game in 2 years.  

PS4 not only has comparable games to X1s lineup but they have more. Killzone despite the hate it gets here is a highly rated series since 2. Knack looks fun despite the hate it's getting. DriveClub looks amazing graphically much better than Forza, will see how it is in actual gameplay. Forza is proven though so a wait and see approach is ideal for DriveClub. PS4 also has WarFrame, WarThunder, Octodad,  Planetside 2, Divekick,  Rezogun.  Please enlighten me on how X1 lineup is so superior? 

kenmid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kenmid
Member since 2003 • 483 Posts

I myself will be getting both consoles. PS4 at launch then X1 when the price drops. What I'm not understanding is why X1 fans and some journalist are acting as if X1s lineup is objectively better. Ryse is an unproven game, just your run of the mill hack and slash. Dead Rising 3 looks amazing however, but I'm sure if Capcom wants to make money, they'll make a PS4 version. MS published it but they did the same for Mass Effect. That leaves us with Forza 5. It's just more Forza, the 3rd game in 2 years.  

PS4 not only has comparable games to X1s lineup but they have more. Killzone despite the hate it gets here is a highly rated series since 2. Knack looks fun despite the hate it's getting. DriveClub looks amazing graphically much better than Forza, will see how it is in actual gameplay. Forza is proven though so a wait and see approach is ideal for DriveClub. PS4 also has WarFrame, WarThunder, Octodad,  Planetside 2, Divekick,  Rezogun.  Please enlighten me on how X1 lineup is so superior? 

Sagemode87

lol, Driveclub looks much better then Forza

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

Right now Dead Rising 3 and Crimson Dragon are the only day one games that appeal to me right now. Everything else is multiplatform and I'll get on PS4

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts
You forgot Crimson Dragon and as you are looking forward to knack then I can't understand why you wouldn't think the XBox One lineup looks amazing
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

multiplat multiplat multiplats

oh and ryse :lol:

ryyoqu54.gif

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

You forgot Crimson Dragon and as you are looking forward to knack then I can't understand why you wouldn't think the XBox One lineup looks amazingXxR3m1xInHDn3D

Explain why you think bad of Knack. You never played games like Jak and Dexter or Blinx the Time Sweeper? Variety is good. There's enough shooters on the market. Knack looks way more appealing than Crimson Dragon imo. It's a Panzer Dragoon clone. 

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"]You forgot Crimson Dragon and as you are looking forward to knack then I can't understand why you wouldn't think the XBox One lineup looks amazingSagemode87

Explain why you think bad of Knack. You never played games like Jak and Dexter or Blinx the Time Sweeper? Variety is good. There's enough shooters on the market. Knack looks way more appealing than Crimson Dragon imo. It's a Panzer Dragoon clone. 

Games like Blinx the Time Sweeper were actually unique and innovative and I see nothing interesting when I look at Knack but I don't think it will awful it's just that it looks bad in comparison to every other launch game. And Crimson Dragon is being worked on by some of the major parts of the dev team for Panzer Dragoon so I have high hopes for it. I also don't see how you could label it a clone and not Knack
EXLINK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 EXLINK
Member since 2003 • 5719 Posts

Dead Rising 3, that's it. Oh, and maybe Killer Instinct.

But the PS4 doesn't really have anything going for it either other than Killzone Shadowfall.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

ryyoqu54.gif

this.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
It's not that the Xbox One has a great lineup. The only games with any appeal are Dead Rising and Forza. That's 2 more games than the PS4 has, though.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Having watched the more recent single-player vids of Ryse, I am very excited for that game.. Dead Rising 3 at Pax seems to have fixed all framerate issues. Forza looks great. 20 bucks for 8 character Killer Instinct is a winner to me. Crimson Dragon is pretty cheap to if you're a fan of the old Panzer Dragon series. Of course the exclusive first DLC content for Battliefield and COD is a plus, and in 2014 we already know about TitanFall, Halo 5, and Fable Legends. MS still hasn't shown Quantum Break fully, we know nothing about Black Tusks game, Epic has yet to show off their new stuff (likely a Gears sequel at some point) 3 more MS first party studios have shown nothing of what they are working on. X1 will continue to grab all the big name multiplats and a ton of indie games as well. So for the launch and the first year the X1's line up looks great.

CHRION987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CHRION987
Member since 2008 • 468 Posts

Fact is that in the end it will be Titanfall that gets logged the most hours played by a HUGE margin, its almost guaranteed to be a fun game that will create a massive fan base and squirt out sequels that are even better and make tons of money. 

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

I'm not seeing anything all that good, exclusive wise anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts
And what's so good with PS4's lineup? Both lineups are boring.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
What's so good about X1s lineup?Sagemode87
I haven't a clue, but if you find out, let me know.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#16 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Forza5 is going to be fantastic, Ryse looks good and Dead Rising 3 looks good to.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#17 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

ryyoqu54.gif

Krelian-co

You are either dumb or you have a short memory... Forza5 looks FANTASTIC.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts
I myself would plan on getting Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, (maybe) Ryse, and as far as the broader multiplatforms go Battlefield 4 for sure, and maybe Watch Dogs and/or Assassin's Creed Black Flag, my problem with the launch is there's too much to pick from, and as far as the exclusives go these are games I want to play. If I got a PS4 about the only launch exclusive I'd likely just get KZ Shadow Fall, but more by default than desire to play it, I'd rather have Infamous Second Son but that doesn't come out until February, but if I went with a PS4 at least there will be enough initial 3rd party titles to keep me satisfied until more comes out. IMO, the launch line-up of the X1 looks a lot better than the PS4. That weighs on me, though what also weighs on me is the PS4 likely getting a better library long term, MS exclusives are usually timed and Sony has better 1st party development and 3rd party exclusives tend to stay that way. As far as the consoles go for their non-gaming features the X1 seems to be aiming to lead on that front, but I imagine Sony will do what it can to match it every step of the way. Long term the PS4 might be the better buy, but the X1 in the short term is really appealing to me and my urge for instant gratification may prevail in my decision of which console to get first.
MoneySha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MoneySha
Member since 2013 • 209 Posts
Lems make me laugh; Dead Rising 3 is a 3rd tier game from a 3rd tier developer. There was a reason why the first two games didn't sell and why Capcom initially wasn't planning a third game. Leave it to Microsoft to buy other people's garbage. Ryse is a "pretty" button masher at best, made by a developer who is only known for making pretty games with glitch, bug infested coding and so-so gameplay; Look for Ryse to have many problems that Crytek WILL NOT address, or suck at addressing much like they did with their Crysis games. And as for Forza... It's a freakin racer... You drive cars and race with them... Nothing ground breaking there;
FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts
Maybe the X1 line up isn't that great. It does look miles ahead of the PS4 line up though. Killzone will get noticed for the visuals and that's it. The gameplay will suck, just like all the videos. DR3 will be fun as hell and now cows are begging for it because Knack has 4 preorders worldwide. Driveclub is a arcade racer. You might as well call it OutRun.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Opinions. Personally I think both launch lineups are lacking but that's how launch lineups are. 6 months to a year later will tell a better story.

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

Opinions. Personally I think both launch lineups are lacking but that's how launch lineups are. 6 months to a year later will tell a better story.

heretrix
this. though im leaning towards PS4's lineup. (becasue of knack and KZ)
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#23 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
At least Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 looks fun, it's the most interesting game on either consoles.
MoneySha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MoneySha
Maybe the X1 line up isn't that great. It does look miles ahead of the PS4 line up though. Killzone will get noticed for the visuals and that's it. The gameplay will suck, just like all the videos. DR3 will be fun as hell and now cows are begging for it because Knack has 4 preorders worldwide. Driveclub is a arcade racer. You might as well call it OutRun. FoxbatAlpha
Lol... "Killzone will get noticed for the visuals and that's it." So, much like Killzone, you just described ALL of X1's lineup...
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#25 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"]Maybe the X1 line up isn't that great. It does look miles ahead of the PS4 line up though. Killzone will get noticed for the visuals and that's it. The gameplay will suck, just like all the videos. DR3 will be fun as hell and now cows are begging for it because Knack has 4 preorders worldwide. Driveclub is a arcade racer. You might as well call it OutRun. MoneySha
Lol... "Killzone will get noticed for the visuals and that's it." So, much like Killzone, you just described ALL of X1's lineup...

Hi Goddy.
MoneySha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MoneySha
[QUOTE="MoneySha"][QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"]Maybe the X1 line up isn't that great. It does look miles ahead of the PS4 line up though. Killzone will get noticed for the visuals and that's it. The gameplay will suck, just like all the videos. DR3 will be fun as hell and now cows are begging for it because Knack has 4 preorders worldwide. Driveclub is a arcade racer. You might as well call it OutRun. bbkkristian

Hi Goddy.

FAIL!!!
-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

nothing.

it's just being overhyped by Microsoft to mask all Xbone problems

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#28 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14496 Posts

Launch lineups are generally quite lackluster with one or two gems (see: N64 (Super Mario 64), Xbox (Halo:CE))

But within the context of history, both these launches are well above average.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I think it is matter of opinion, perhaps the Xbox One's line up appeals to a certain gamer demographic much more than the PS4's line up but that does not mean its factually better overall. I think in my own opinion, the Xbox One's launch games are more appealing to me than the PS4's launch line up, but not by a long shot that can actually sway me to buy an Xbox One, the current generation games coming out are even making it more difficult for me to care for next gen.

Puppeteer

Beyond: Two Souls

Gran Turismo 6

GTAV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

Nothing at all. Same goes for the PS4. 

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Forza 5. Its all about that Forza Motorsport 5

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#32 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

Dead Rising 3

Crimson Dragon

Will all be decent to great exclusives.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts
Neither launch line up is stellar by any means, but the XBOX ONE's is flat out better than the PS4's when it comes to exclusives. RYSE, DR3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon are simply better than Knack, Drive Club and Killzone. Unless you are 10 years old, Knack is worthless. I am a grown man and would never, ever play a game like that. Drive Club is all show and no go. Sure it might have a few impressive graphical touches, but I play racing games to race, not to admire how the light and tree branches look on the dashboard! The tracks and car models in Forza 5 completely obliterate those found in DC. Killzone will be the crown jewel in Sony's launch line up, but as good as it may look, it is still same old Killzone. The movements will still feel like you are carrying a 500 LB gorilla on your back and judging by gameplay, it has been very CoD-ized. So if I am going to play a game that trys to get the look and feel of CoD, I'll play the real deal. After that, the PS4 simply has no answer at launch for Ryse, DR3 or Crimson Dragon!! The multiplats will span both systems and there wont be any advantage graphically for either system this time around on the multiplats. The only differences in them will be DLC that is timed exclusive like the Map packs for CoD Ghosts are on XBOX ONE first as usual. So whether you want to admit it or not, the XBOX ONE is the better of the two consoles at launch as far as the overall game library goes. Now if Infamous or maybe a Gran Turismo were in there, then we might be taking something different.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Assuming Forza and Dead Rising 3 are in line with where their predecessors are, that. Forza has always been a strong series, and Dead Rising is a fun one. The wild cards for that lineup are how Crimson Dragon and Killer Instinct turn up. If they end up good those are two types of games the competitor isn't offering, and in Crimson'Dragon's case a type of game we haven't gotten in awhile.

To be fair neither lineup has like a true barn burner(Forza is potentially that, but you have to be into racing games for it to be, and even then it feels rushed), but it still sounds more appealing than "Hooray we made more Killzone" to be quite honest. Admittedly not a hundred dollars better, and Killzone doesn't feel like a question mark. That seems like a well thought game(all things considered) that doesn't look like it's being rushed. Driveclub should be a solid racer. I don't think one that should be compared to Forza's track record, but it looks solid all things considered. And as for Knack I don't think it looks fun as it looks too simple, but to Sony's credit they actually came up with a kid's game.

Microsoft seems like they are throwing exclusives out for the sake of it. Sony's 3 exclusives seem better thought out, and at the least safe enough in their design to give you a genuine idea that at worst these are decent games. Microsoft's lineup beyond Forza is like "that might be really cool" and then the next time you see it it's more like "man that is shit" and then the next time you see it "that's actually kind of cool" and then "that looks shit".

At least Ryse is staying consistent. Pure shit since minute one.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Assuming Forza and Dead Rising 3 are in line with where their predecessors are, that. Forza has always been a strong series, and Dead Rising is a fun one. The wild cards for that lineup are how Crimson Dragon and Killer Instinct turn up. If they end up good those are two types of games the competitor isn't offering, and in Crimson'Dragon's case a type of game we haven't gotten in awhile.

jg4xchamp

Crimson Dragon is the spiritual sucessor to Panzer Dragoon. You can bet that it'll have at least a magnificient atmosphere and soundtrack.

And if the gameplay is at least as good as Orta, you've got one hell of a exclusive. I would go against myself and actually buy the console for that one game if it turns out how i hope it will.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

Not gonna touch this. Mad Cow Disease, has run rampant, recently.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

Lucianu

Crimson Dragon is the spiritual sucessor to Panzer Dragoon. You can bet that it'll have at least a magnificient atmosphere and soundtrack.

And if the gameplay is at least as good as Orta, you've got one hell of a exclusive. I would go against myself and actually buy the console for that one game if it turns out how i hope it will.

I want to believe, but the part where all the E3 footage I saw of that game had the audio go out for one reason or another to me as an omen.
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts
The only game lemmings can be proud about is Titanfall and only that ... Which it comes for PC and from rumors around , PS4 as well... So its time exclusive. Other than that only Forza is a game that can stand on its own... I dont get all the fuss about X1s exclusive lineup. Is as bad or even worse if we take titanfall aside considering is a time exclusive , than PS4.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lundy86_4

The only game lemmings can be proud about is Titanfall and only that ... Which it comes for PC and from rumors around , PS4 as well... So its time exclusive. Other than that only Forza is a game that can stand on its own... I dont get all the fuss about X1s exclusive lineup. Is as bad or even worse if we take titanfall aside considering is a time exclusive , than PS4.AzatiS

Only? Was Forza a shit series, or something? Dead Rising?Minecraft? FIFA?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Just as bad as PS4's
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#41 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]The only game lemmings can be proud about is Titanfall and only that ... Which it comes for PC and from rumors around , PS4 as well... So its time exclusive. Other than that only Forza is a game that can stand on its own... I dont get all the fuss about X1s exclusive lineup. Is as bad or even worse if we take titanfall aside considering is a time exclusive , than PS4.lundy86_4

:lol: It started with "big enough sample size" every time I read your posts it somewhat fits the sig it's starting to hurt my tummy
shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Not concerned with the launch, it's fairly insignificant. I'm more concerned about the long haul, 2015 and beyond. But in the spirit of staying on-topic: I think they both have a great launch-lineup.

MSFT has: Dead Rising looks like good, dumb fun. Forza will be quality. CODers will love Titanfall (looked surprisingly bland to me). Project Spark will be a sleeper hit (really wish this came to PS4). And then they got Xbox One Halo releasing in the first 12 months, that's gonna be good.

Sony's got: Killzone looks great. DriveClub will be good. Knack will be a sleeper hit (needs a little more polish). Then there's going to be quite a few Indie titles that'll be quality. The big 3 Sony studios are busy at work, I'm sure at least one will have something to release within the first 12 months, that's gonna be great.

Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

For a launch line up, it is pretty solid with all the multiplats. The exclusives are what they are, not spectacular. Forza will be a solid racer, but it really looks more and more like a re-skinned Forza 4 and also missing the little things like weather and day/night changes. Dead Rising 3 might be a suprise, who knows, but i am not looking forward to the game right now. And Ryse...well, the less said about that game the better. Killer Instinct might be fun, and Crimson Dragon may be decent too.  

The launch line up is pretty much equal to the PS4, not better, not worse.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Sagemode87
LOL @ Drive Club looking better then Forza 5. No. It looks almost as good and was barely keeping up at 30fps. Forza 5 was running @60fps at 1080p resolution. You're listing many Indie and PC games on your list. Many of them, like DC Universe, Planetside 2, etc.. have been out on the PC for 6 months or more. Those aren't exclusive. Knack doesn't look great so far. The only reason I have any faith in this game is because Cerny is behind it. KZ:SF doesn't look like the game that was shown at the PS4 reveal back in Feb. The colors aren't as bright and there is a LOT of blurriness that wasn't there before. Dead Rising 3 looks very good. Everyone forgot about Powershot Golf which actually rivals Hot Shot Golf.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

ryyoqu54.gif

Krelian-co
Same as the PS4. Multiplats, multiplats, multiplats and Knack. lol!!
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#46 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Well I am getting at launch:

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Zoo Tycoon
Killer Instinct
Crimson Dragon
Peggle 2
and Minecraft XB1 Edition. None of those are PS4 bound ATM.

The only multiplats I am getting at launch are Watchdogs and Ghost. So to me, the XB1 is by far the better choice. Not to mention the Project Spark Beta will be avaliable in November as well. 

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AzatiS

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]The only game lemmings can be proud about is Titanfall and only that ... Which it comes for PC and from rumors around , PS4 as well... So its time exclusive. Other than that only Forza is a game that can stand on its own... I dont get all the fuss about X1s exclusive lineup. Is as bad or even worse if we take titanfall aside considering is a time exclusive , than PS4.lundy86_4

Oh , can you read or what ? Said Forza is a game that  can stand on it own = Its nice. The problem with Forza is that is not the big exclusive seller .

Now is dead rising 3 an awesome game ? Because first one was okish and second was a boredom.

Is minecraft an exclusive? Or is it Fifa ?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]The only game lemmings can be proud about is Titanfall and only that ... Which it comes for PC and from rumors around , PS4 as well... So its time exclusive. Other than that only Forza is a game that can stand on its own... I dont get all the fuss about X1s exclusive lineup. Is as bad or even worse if we take titanfall aside considering is a time exclusive , than PS4.KungfuKitten

:lol: It started with "big enough sample size" every time I read your posts it somewhat fits the sig it's starting to hurt my tummy

My sig is glorious.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]The only game lemmings can be proud about is Titanfall and only that ... Which it comes for PC and from rumors around , PS4 as well... So its time exclusive. Other than that only Forza is a game that can stand on its own... I dont get all the fuss about X1s exclusive lineup. Is as bad or even worse if we take titanfall aside considering is a time exclusive , than PS4.AzatiS

Oh , can you read or what ? Now is dead rising an awesome game ? Because first one was okish and second was a boredom. Is minecraft an exclusive? Or is it Fifa ?

Clearly, yes, I can.  Nothing  in your post, claimed it had to be exclusive. Solely, that one game was timed-exclusive... So what?

Now, what the f*ck, does youyr opinion mean to me? Other than to inform me, that I could not give a shit about your existence.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AzatiS

[QUOTE="AzatiS"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

Oh , can you read or what ? Now is dead rising an awesome game ? Because first one was okish and second was a boredom. Is minecraft an exclusive? Or is it Fifa ?

Clearly, yes, I can.  Nothing  in your post, claimed it had to be exclusive. Solely, that one game was timed-exclusivfe... So what? Nor, in TC's post.

Now, what the f*ck, does youyr opinion mean to me? Other than to inform me, that I could not give a shit about your existence.

Then read again my first post lowbie