What's so good about X1s lineup?

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

well ok good question.   first off Killer Instinct looks absolutely awesome, so thats a fighter game that is going to be great.   Dead Rising 3 looks amazing, Im thinking it has a chance at AAAE, but most likely it will be an awesome sandbox AAE game with zombies.    Forza 5 is likely to get AAAE, looks great, sounds great, and turn10 always delivers.    Now RYSE singleplayer looks to be the graphical showcase of the XBO, it looks better than anything on the PS4, or just as good.   The singleplayer that is, the multiplayer looks like shit but looks some fun to play.    Anyhow its a game I see myself actually wanting to showcase the XBO graphical prowess.   Then you have lococycle, panzer Dragon, and a few others.    thats more than enough fun for a launch window and absolutely obliterates the weaker pS4 lineup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#52 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Nothing. I dont get where lems got the moronic idea the X1 launch lineup is superior to the PS4 one... OF what I've seen so far, Forza 5 is the only candidate to AAA of the x1 launch lineup. DR3 will be AE at most and Ryse... lol Ryse

MoneySha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MoneySha
Member since 2013 • 209 Posts

well ok good question.   first off Killer Instinct looks absolutely awesome, so thats a fighter game that is going to be great.   Dead Rising 3 looks amazing, Im thinking it has a chance at AAAE, but most likely it will be an awesome sandbox AAE game with zombies.    Forza 5 is likely to get AAAE, looks great, sounds great, and turn10 always delivers.    Now RYSE singleplayer looks to be the graphical showcase of the XBO, it looks better than anything on the PS4, or just as good.   The singleplayer that is, the multiplayer looks like shit but looks some fun to play.    Anyhow its a game I see myself actually wanting to showcase the XBO graphical prowess.   Then you have lococycle, panzer Dragon, and a few others.    thats more than enough fun for a launch window and absolutely obliterates the weaker pS4 lineup.

XBOunity
Can't take you serious anymore after the "Dead Rising 3 AAAE" part... Lmao!!! Good luck with that one...
XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

[QUOTE="XBOunity"]

MoneySha

Can't take you serious anymore after the "Dead Rising 3 AAAE" part... Lmao!!! Good luck with that one...

ok AAE most likely, but game looks sick, sorry you have knack and driveclub to look foward too

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

I can name you one thing good about the X1 lineup - the PS4 lineup. :cool:

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#56 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
only thing ps4 has is killzone... only thing xbox has is dead rising.... You want to cry about the X1 say it's not worth getting upfront. Well sorry break it to you, but neither is ps4
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Aside from multiplats the only game I'd want is Dead Rising.
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

The killer app and most preordered Xbone exclusive

ryyoqu54.gif

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#59 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
only thing that is going to be a good game that will appeal to me is Forza 5
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

Okay.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

ryyoqu54.gif

$500 folks

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

ryyoqu54.gif

$500 folks

Douevenlift_bro

remember the package with the spycam no one wanted

3uvtcm.jpg

2486131-1369172694602.jpg

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#63 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Nothing is good.. Dead Rising 3 looks nice and will be fun but it's still just another zombie game, of which there are heaps of others to choose from. The best games on xbox one so far are multiplats.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

I myself will be getting both consoles. PS4 at launch then X1 when the price drops. What I'm not understanding is why X1 fans and some journalist are acting as if X1s lineup is objectively better. Ryse is an unproven game, just your run of the mill hack and slash. Dead Rising 3 looks amazing however, but I'm sure if Capcom wants to make money, they'll make a PS4 version. MS published it but they did the same for Mass Effect. That leaves us with Forza 5. It's just more Forza, the 3rd game in 2 years.  

PS4 not only has comparable games to X1s lineup but they have more. Killzone despite the hate it gets here is a highly rated series since 2. Knack looks fun despite the hate it's getting. DriveClub looks amazing graphically much better than Forza, will see how it is in actual gameplay. Forza is proven though so a wait and see approach is ideal for DriveClub. PS4 also has WarFrame, WarThunder, Octodad,  Planetside 2, Divekick,  Rezogun.  Please enlighten me on how X1 lineup is so superior? 

Sagemode87

EA had to pay a substantial sum to get the Mass Effect license back. MS made more than 10X what they paid based on those reports. I wouldn't say its impossible that it will come but it is highly unlikely. Did DR1 ever come to PS3. Curious.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#65 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Did DR1 ever come to PS3. Curious.

jimmypsn

Nope.